PDA

View Full Version : need to know wat happens next! near epi. 100

pureskillz
Thu, 10-06-2005, 08:21 PM
EDIT: i realized how corny that sounded i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif woopsy on my part

XanBcoo
Thu, 10-06-2005, 08:23 PM
Quit bein' a wimp and watch it.

Also, the next arc focuses on Naruto and Sasuke's "friendship". It's got some pretty emotional scenes.

Jadugar
Thu, 10-06-2005, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by: pureskillz
i NEED to know wat happens in the next few episodes. i dont wanna watch anymore if naruto keeps getting his feelings hurt, and keeps being left aside...that really hurt, man, cuz naruto's like my little bro.

Naruto is going to get fucked left right and center. So stop watching it.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 10-06-2005, 08:30 PM
You know these characters don't really exist... right .... ?

Jadugar
Thu, 10-06-2005, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
You know these characters don't really exist... right .... ?

They donti/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif..............but............buut I have seen them on tv.i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Naruto_RNG
Fri, 10-07-2005, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by: Jadugar

i NEED to know wat happens in the next few episodes. i dont wanna watch anymore if naruto keeps getting his feelings hurt, and keeps being left aside...that really hurt, man, cuz naruto's like my little bro.

Naruto is going to get fucked left right and center. So stop watching it.

we all know that was the plot device. susake had to escape some how, from naruto. i really don't see why naruto would go to that much distance to bring him back. but enjoy the next arc as much as u can cause the filler arc that follows really gets annoying. all u c is kagebunshi and rasengan.

poopdeville
Fri, 10-07-2005, 11:42 PM
Naruto_RNG: Your way of the ninja is obviously not as cool as Naruto's.

Naruto_RNG
Fri, 10-07-2005, 11:49 PM
lol. but u get tired of same moves over and over. and about susake thing well what can u do, the guy is a moron (susake).

Terracosmo
Sat, 10-08-2005, 07:20 AM
This is fucking ridiculous.

pureskillz
Sat, 10-08-2005, 01:42 PM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif ouch

...sounds like the series is jus goin downhill...

well, i dont care if all i see is rasengan and the clone technique, because he earned rasengan, and the clone techniuqe is almost unlimited in possibilities.

man, what bugs me is that sakura can't imagine what naruto does for her....will she ever find out? i hope so...

...also, sasuke's becoming a bit more open (to naruto and sakura) but he's still wierd.

Ban Kai
Sat, 10-08-2005, 10:43 PM
just watch the crap don't ask questions so much =_=... from the looks of it u seem like ur dling them and while waiting asking questions... just leave it on overnight or something.

pureskillz
Sun, 10-09-2005, 08:10 AM
i do leave it on overnight, but since no1 has the 100~145 torrents available, i have to download each epi one at a time, and they take freaggin 5 hours from bearshare i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif so its like 1-2 episodes a day i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

any1 have any better solutions?

kAi
Sun, 10-09-2005, 09:30 AM
Why not get the Naruto 101-125 torrent, available on the torrents page here.
It has 150+ seeders and 800+ peers, it should be quick.and just put the episodes that you already have in the same folder, making sure that they are aone and aoneanbu files, or just set the episodes that you have to 'Do Not Download'.

pureskillz
Sun, 10-09-2005, 07:56 PM
wow....it worked. startin at 3kb/s but i read that the DL's start slow and speed up over time. danm man thanks so much, i'm gonna spend the whole wednesday afternoon and night watchin naruto till my eyes burn i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

EDIT: it's not DLing...

EDIT EDIT: 135days remaining? |:C this aint cool... any poissbilities as to the problem? any solutions? from 3kb/s to like -1kb/s ...wat happened? i dont wanna wait 135 days i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Strider
Mon, 10-10-2005, 07:40 AM
135 days? Be thankful. it normally takes twice as long. Just be patient with it. That time will pass before you know it. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

What episode are you up to?

poopdeville
Mon, 10-10-2005, 04:28 PM
EDIT EDIT: 135days remaining? |:C this aint cool... any poissbilities as to the problem? any solutions? from 3kb/s to like -1kb/s ...wat happened? i dont wanna wait 135 days

Google "bit torrent port forwarding" and set up your router to forward the ports 6881-6889 to your computer. If you don't do this, basically, you can contact other clients and ask for data, but they can't contact you and offer you data.

pureskillz
Tue, 10-11-2005, 04:38 AM
i dont have a router, i have a modem i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

EDIT: just a modem i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

poopdeville
Tue, 10-11-2005, 05:55 AM
Yeah... downloads are gonna be really slow no matter what P2P program you use. Sorry.