PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 279 Raw

nests
Thu, 10-06-2005, 04:49 PM
279 Raw (http://x.or.internet.free.fr/279.zip)

Jaredster
Thu, 10-06-2005, 05:36 PM
a happy ending...

Kenshiro
Thu, 10-06-2005, 05:36 PM
trans from NF

Number 279: A Mysterious Power...!!

Time flows onward, and generations follow one after the other... Living on by fighting, people leave behind proof.

Page 2:

Naruto: Revive... Gaara...!?

Is that... really possible...?

Sakura: Only Chiyo-baasama knows this jutsu...

Neji: That chakra flow... there can't be any good time to use a jutsu like that... most likely....

Page 3:

Kakashi: It brings a big risk with it... it's only appropriate.

Chiyo: S... Shit...! I don't have enough chakra...

Page 4:

Naruto: Here... use my chakra...!

Can you do it with that... old lady...?

(Flashback)

Kakashi: He's a 'Jinchuuriki', same as Gaara-kun. Naruto probably understands how he feels better than anyone in Sunagakure.

What kind of treatment would a 'Jinchuuriki' get...? No matter which village, I don't think there'd be much difference, would there?

That's why... Naruto has to save him...

Konoha, Suna, whatever... to him, I don't think it matters.

(End flashback)

Page 5:

Chiyo: Put your hands on top of mine.

Sakura: Naruto...

Page 6:

(Flashback again)

Kakashi: Naruto's dream is to become the Hokage, but... When he heard Gaara-kun was Kazekage, he got pretty frustrated.
On the other hand, though, he was really sincerely happy for him, and wished him the best.
Naruto has a mysterious power...
He can make friends with anybody right away, without even saying much...

(End flashback)

Page 7:

Chiyo: I'm glad there are people like you in this shinobi world we worthless old folks created...

Naruto: ...!

Chiyo: The things I did back then... were nothing but a mistake...
But... at the very end, seems like I was finally able to do something right...
Suna and... Konoha...

Page 8:

Make the future from now on different from the way it was for us...
Your mysterious power Kakashi was talking about...
It'll change the future...
Become a Hokage like there's never been before...

And Sakura...
Next time, don't save a dying old hag...
Help someone important to you...
You remind me so much of myself...

Page 9:

Because there aren't that many girls with such a courageous spirit, are there...?
You'll become a kunoichi to surpass your teacher...

Naruto...
One request from an old lady...
You're the only person in the world who can understand Gaara's pain...
And Gaara knows your pain too...

Page 10:

Please... help him...

Page 11:

Naruto: Gaara...

Gaara!

Page 12:

Gaara: ...Who...?

...Who's... calling?

...Who...?

This hand...

What... is it my hand again?

My hand...

I...?

Page 14:

I...

Who... am I?

I...

Page 15:

Naruto: Gaara...

Page 16:

Gaara: ...Naruto...

Page 17:

Gaara: This is...

Naruto: Everyone... I'm saying everyone came to save you...!

tbc.

Zhan
Thu, 10-06-2005, 05:38 PM
how boring.

Terracosmo
Thu, 10-06-2005, 05:39 PM
LAME.

Crying Sakura, same damn flashbacks, Naruto saying the same old lines and absolutely nothing happened. The damn hag is still alive too. C'MON AT LEAST KILL HER YOU GUTLESS EXCUSE FOR A MANGA AUTHOR )¤("¤)("¤

Hakeem_21
Thu, 10-06-2005, 05:49 PM
C'MON AT LEAST KILL HER YOU GUTLESS EXCUSE FOR A MANGA AUTHOR )¤("¤)("¤

Haha couldnt have said it better i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Winged Dancer
Thu, 10-06-2005, 05:54 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH, SO YAOI!!!

Naruto's about to confess his everlasting and undying love for Gaara right there on page 17, I just know it!!!

*laughs uncontrollably*

Sidnne
Thu, 10-06-2005, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
LAME.

Crying Sakura, same damn flashbacks, Naruto saying the same old lines and absolutely nothing happened. The damn hag is still alive too. C'MON AT LEAST KILL HER YOU GUTLESS EXCUSE FOR A MANGA AUTHOR )¤("¤)("¤

That is an assumption, which cannot be confirmed. I believe she is dead, but we can't be sure at the moment.

The jutsu is supposed to kill her, and she is lying in Sakura's arms in the last picture. There is really no way to know if she is alive or dead right now.

But, yeah, boring chapter.

Konohamaru
Thu, 10-06-2005, 06:46 PM
good god, I hope when it comes into the anime they don't have a whole episode on reviving Gaara. I'm glad he's back tho, one of my fave guys, lol. Maybe now he's normal, he can finally get some sleep and get ridda them bags.

Chiyo shoulda died tho :angry:

Assertn
Thu, 10-06-2005, 07:03 PM
you guys are heartless monsters

folf
Thu, 10-06-2005, 07:11 PM
Maybe the hag's hubby is dead as well.

Winged Dancer
Thu, 10-06-2005, 07:28 PM
Now that I've stopped laughing at the Yaoi-ness of this chapter...

I agree with Konohamaru, I hope they don't waste an entire episode in reviving Gaara with the NEW POWER OF HOLDING HANDS!!!!!!!!11, but I think they will anyway. 'Cause we have Naruto once more imagining the entire fucking village behind him, Gaara crying in the desert and then Naruto looking Oh So Fondly at him and the entire vilage coming to rescue him.

Villager 1: SAY, we figured, y'know, we've been complete dicks to you for, uh, like 16 years -

Villager 2: He's only fifteen idiot.

Villager 1: Yeah, but I used to insult his mother while she was pregnant, too - so ANYWAY, we figured, now that you are demon free and have been brainwashed by the blonde idiot into being nice, we can pretend we dind't ruin your life and start getting along! Whaddaya say?

Gaara: I... SO SPECIAL! *cries*

Oh, and the flashbacks. Lets not forget the flashbacks! Naruto wouldn't be Naruto without "running in the woods while talking about stuff" flashbacks!!

Well, it was a boring chapter (except for page 17) but it was needed. Now the first "New Stage" arc is almopst finished (two more weeks, perhaps three) and perhaps the anime will stop doing fucking-bad fillers and animate Kakashi Gaiden.

And I'm glad Gaara's alive. Even if it would've been much more dramatic to keep him dead I liked him and even more so now that he was... I dunno, grown up? I liked his new character design, so what! Just... leave Chiyo dead. Please don't pull some "Since Naruto gave her his chakra she's not dead!!!11" crap.

Hopefully the next Akatsuki few wont die as stupidly as Deidara, who was cool but still shouldn't have exploded like that just yet.

Assertn
Thu, 10-06-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by: folf
Maybe the hag's hubby is dead as well.

someone said that last week too
the guy was her brother, not husband

hence "the siblings"

jing
Thu, 10-06-2005, 07:49 PM
I didn't think it was a bad chapter. Wether she dies or not doesn't make a difference to ANY of us. I'm pretty sure none of us gives a damn about her. But if Neji dies then yeah T_T.

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 10-06-2005, 10:08 PM
At this point, some of us are just looking for scraps to get by on. We were all expecting a pretty lame ending to this, in addition to the lame beginning and middle that we got. However, we all KNEW that chiyo was going to die right? If she doesn't, well, fuck. I wouldn't even know what to say to that.

drcitan
Thu, 10-06-2005, 10:12 PM
Check out Orochimaru in the crowd LOL

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 10-06-2005, 10:37 PM
I don't see this as such a bad ending. I would like it better if Sasori and diedara didn't die. They should have just left the battle field for some reason or another. Maybe their muffins were burning in the oven. At least the arc is over. I feel somewhat excited because we really don't know what direction kishimoto is going to take the story into next.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 10-06-2005, 10:57 PM
I can't believe they fleshed out the Sasori background/fight so much and then turn around and make Deidara look like a bitch in ONE CHAPTER.

Hopefully the artistic one hasn't quite met his end yet.

Sidnne
Thu, 10-06-2005, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by: LobsterMagnet
I don't see this as such a bad ending. I would like it better if Sasori and diedara didn't die. They should have just left the battle field for some reason or another. Maybe their muffins were burning in the oven. At least the arc is over. I feel somewhat excited because we really don't know what direction kishimoto is going to take the story into next.

Kishimoto recieves enough criticism for not killing off good guys, imagine how much he would receive if he didn't kill of any villains either. IMO, its better that they died. I think having a major fight with a villian only to have the villian manage an escape everytime is a cop-out. Besides, they could always bake more muffins later.

But I agree that it will be interesting to see where the story goes from here.

folf
Fri, 10-07-2005, 12:56 AM
siblings... ok.

I'm just wondering if anything will develop between sakura and gaara. She seems to fall for the cute badasses around her age with the screwy past.

Raven
Fri, 10-07-2005, 01:23 AM
That reminds me, I have to bake some muffins.

This chapter would convince billions of yaoi fangirls to read Naruto if they didn't already.

Masamune
Fri, 10-07-2005, 02:41 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/arepol/hmmzomgwtfbbqwatermelon.jpg

the plot thickens

kaniskii
Fri, 10-07-2005, 03:07 AM
lol, i though that was orochimaru as well when i saw it, lol.

I though it was an ok chapter. It is what i expected from a revival of a character. I just want to know how all those nin got there so fast. It did not seem like the revival would take that long. I think that there will be one more chapter, maybe two, to finish this up, then it will move to the next arc.

On a slightly diffeeent note, since this arc is over, it would seem that they would go ahead and continue making the anime, if they havent started already, but the new anime intro shows all team seven and the rest of the genin still. I hope we dont have more fillers. usually the intro has some relevence to the current or upcoming story arc.

back to the topic, I'm glad Garra is alive, I think his character will become interesting now. Will we see a total reversal, or will he stay the same, or maybe we wont see him ever again....

Psyke
Fri, 10-07-2005, 04:11 AM
I thought it was a good chapter. I'm looking forward to see how Gaara's gonna help Naruto defeat Akatsuki now that he is "demonless".

SK
Fri, 10-07-2005, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by: Winged Dancer
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH, SO YAOI!!!

Naruto's about to confess his everlasting and undying love for Gaara right there on page 17, I just know it!!!

*laughs uncontrollably*

I was thinking the same thing actually....

~1~

Icelander
Fri, 10-07-2005, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by: kaniskii
lol, i though that was orochimaru as well when i saw it, lol.

I though it was an ok chapter. It is what i expected from a revival of a character. I just want to know how all those nin got there so fast. It did not seem like the revival would take that long. I think that there will be one more chapter, maybe two, to finish this up, then it will move to the next arc.

On a slightly diffeeent note, since this arc is over, it would seem that they would go ahead and continue making the anime, if they havent started already, but the new anime intro shows all team seven and the rest of the genin still. I hope we dont have more fillers. usually the intro has some relevence to the current or upcoming story arc.

back to the topic, I'm glad Garra is alive, I think his character will become interesting now. Will we see a total reversal, or will he stay the same, or maybe we wont see him ever again....

Well, the new intro REALLY means that he got another 2 groups to go on missions with before they go back to the story i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Back on topic: Im actually glad this arc is over, finally! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

but kind of disappointed.. nothing else then rasengan from naruto.. oh yeah and kage bunshin i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif, hope we get to see more development from his part i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

kAi
Fri, 10-07-2005, 09:53 AM
Hey, Chiyo's brother is there at her death.

I bet all the sand nins were hiding in the bushes waiting for the Konoha nins to fuck up the Akatsuki, the pussies.

Stoopider
Fri, 10-07-2005, 11:00 AM
I wonder what would have happened, instead of Naruto holding hands with Gaara, but started punching him awake?

chet_chetty
Fri, 10-07-2005, 11:39 AM
heh i think that's hinata's dad

Sidnne
Fri, 10-07-2005, 01:57 PM
That's not Orochimaru. Its just a random sand nin that kinda looks like him. In fact, I'll bet Kishi didn't even draw all of those, he probably just cut and paste random shinobi images. It looks like Temari is there twice, and another one up near the top looks like Zabuza, big sword and all.

Knives122
Fri, 10-07-2005, 04:03 PM
could anyone even see Lee, Neji or Ten Ten in that picture, b/c they've seem to have vanished

MFauli
Fri, 10-07-2005, 04:15 PM
Of course, Chiyo simply HAS to survive.
Because she will put the Ichibi back into Gaara, so that he regains his former strength and...actually, everything will be as before the beginning of the new arc ^^

Oh, and Deidara is for sure NOT dead.

He knew, that he couldn´t flee by himself, so he provoked Kakashi by coincidence, because Deidara also knew, that would be his last chance.

So, be prepared for "Return of Deidara", after the impressive "Return of Gaara" arc XD

chet_chetty
Fri, 10-07-2005, 04:44 PM
I like how Ino is overexcited and the sand nin is like "you stand over there" with his arm

Jaredster
Fri, 10-07-2005, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by: MFauli
Of course, Chiyo simply HAS to survive.
Because she will put the Ichibi back into Gaara, so that he regains his former strength and...actually, everything will be as before the beginning of the new arc ^^

Oh, and Deidara is for sure NOT dead.

He knew, that he couldn´t flee by himself, so he provoked Kakashi by coincidence, because Deidara also knew, that would be his last chance.

So, be prepared for "Return of Deidara", after the impressive "Return of Gaara" arc XD

Guy tries to blow himself up.
Guy gets teleported
Everyone thinks guy is dead.
Guy comes back.

remind you of something?

Edit: Tangents are bad.

Masamune
Fri, 10-07-2005, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by: chet_chetty
I like how Ino is overexcited and the sand nin is like "you stand over there" with his arm

ino? wtf? you know something we dont?

Sidnne
Fri, 10-07-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
could anyone even see Lee, Neji or Ten Ten in that picture, b/c they've seem to have vanished

They are in there. Lee is standing behind Gai, and Neji and Tenten are off to the right of Lee

Teh XYZ
Sat, 10-08-2005, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by: Winged Dancer
Now that I've stopped laughing at the Yaoi-ness of this chapter...

I agree with Konohamaru, I hope they don't waste an entire episode in reviving Gaara with the NEW POWER OF HOLDING HANDS!!!!!!!!11, but I think they will anyway. 'Cause we have Naruto once more imagining the entire fucking village behind him, Gaara crying in the desert and then Naruto looking Oh So Fondly at him and the entire vilage coming to rescue him.

Villager 1: SAY, we figured, y'know, we've been complete dicks to you for, uh, like 16 years -

Villager 2: He's only fifteen idiot.

Villager 1: Yeah, but I used to insult his mother too - so ANYWAY, we figured, now that you are demon free and have been brainwashed by the blonde idiot into being nice, we can pretend we were dicks and get along! Whaddaya say?

Gaara: I... SO SPECIAL! *cries*

Oh, and the flashbacks. Lets not forget the flashbacks! Naruto wouldn't be Naruto without "running in the woods while talking about stuff" flashbacks!!

Well, it was a boring chapter (except for page 17) but it was needed. Now the first "New Stage" arc is almopst finished (two more weeks, perhaps three) and perhaps the anime will stop doing fucking-bad fillers and animate Kakashi Gaiden.

And I'm glad Gaara's alive. Even if it would've been much more dramatic to keep him dead I liked him and even more so now that he was... I dunno, grown up? I liked his new character design, so what! Just... leave Chiyo dead. Please don't pull some "Since Naruto gave her his chakra she's not dead!!!11" crap.

Hopefully the next Akatsuki few wont die as stupidly as Deidara, who was cool but still shouldn't have exploded like that just yet.

hehehe funny shit. when it comes to the anime, they will show naruto's chakra forming into the 1 tail and reviing garra and putting the shukakku back into him with kyubi power, then naruto will use rasnegan for no reason....(what? you know its going to happen!)

garra=cool character
sakura=please die.

Ban Kai
Sat, 10-08-2005, 10:34 PM
meh i wish naruto would do something more than rasengan and kage bunshin x(. like some cool ninjutsu or something instead of mass taijutsu. x(. but naruto has crappy chakra control so oh well~.

Hakeem_21
Sun, 10-09-2005, 08:42 AM
He really should. I mean he has all this power from Kyubi and he uses for Rasengan and Kage bunshin so lame....

kAi
Sun, 10-09-2005, 09:25 AM
I'm looking forward to this meeting in the Grass Village, who will be his Sasori's Subordinate spy in Orochimaru's Sound Village.
With this we should be seeing more of Orochimaru and Sasuke, but we still have alot of the other members of the Akatsuki to go through also, will it be like a simultaneous thing, or will they go with the Orochimaru part then to Akatsuki or vice versa. Although, I think that will start in about 3 chapters to come.

TwisT
Sun, 10-09-2005, 11:32 AM
Ok i found a scanlation of 279. So i'm putting it up. Although it's crappy because he hasn't removed alot of the japanese text. And i have no idea (since i don't know japanese) how good/bad the translation is either.

Naruto 279 Scanlation (http://hem.bredband.net/jimmy_twist/Storage/279.zip)

Edort4
Sun, 10-09-2005, 08:06 PM
This chapter was like reading a blank paper, nothing new, we all knew this was gonna happen. Naruto and gaara friends forever and together make in the future konoha and sunakagure work together in peace and harmony zzzzzzzz. I just hope that the next arc is not about sasuke,orochimaru and kabuto fighting and killing 2 akatsuki members!

Please with the next arc kishi surprise me, make me believe that you still are a capable writer who hasnt been surpassed and overwhelmed by his own creation.

Assertn
Sun, 10-09-2005, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by: Edort4
I just hope that the next arc is not about sasuke,orochimaru and kabuto fighting and killing 2 akatsuki members!

woah.....that actually sounded incredibly badass.....
like playing through the starcraft campaign or something where one group is battling out two other groups on different fronts and you switch to the different perspectives as the story progresses

Paulyboy
Mon, 10-10-2005, 01:12 AM
Nice scantalation, that was a good chapter, I liked it. Sucks though Gara dosen't have his jinchriki or whatever. You all know chiyo is going to die.

Strider
Mon, 10-10-2005, 07:28 AM
Who the hell is that excited ass shinobi, that is being held back?

At first, I thought it was Sakura .. until I noticed Sakura was holding Chiyo's [BETTER BE!!!] dead body, with her brother standing beside them.

I am not going with a previous poster and saying that's Ino, 'cause .. well, that'd make no fucking sense.

The random shinobi were coo', though. Like the large dog user at the bottom of the page. And, the one on the very far left with his Santa Claus sack of goodies. It appears there are a few other possible puppet users, considering the few with wrapped objects on their backs. One of them even has things protruding from it.

.. All those random shinobi should now all jump Gaara to see if he's worthy of being their Kazekage without Shukaku. Give us some actual ninja action, not Rasengan + Kage Bunshin all day, to make up for the lack of style this past arc.

Lastly, I agree with Assertn.

The next arc, showing Sasuke's progression, especially coupled with Kabuto's unknown badass-ery, knocking off two more Akatsuki members would be fucking fantastic! We know they're going to clash. We might as well get to see it. Although, my money's on Orochimaru and Co. showing up and simply TELLING us they offed some Akatsuki members, without us ever really seeing it. Just dead bodies.

Hakeem_21
Mon, 10-10-2005, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by: kAi
I'm looking forward to this meeting in the Grass Village, who will be his Sasori's Subordinate spy in Orochimaru's Sound Village.
With this we should be seeing more of Orochimaru and Sasuke, but we still have alot of the other members of the Akatsuki to go through also, will it be like a simultaneous thing, or will they go with the Orochimaru part then to Akatsuki or vice versa. Although, I think that will start in about 3 chapters to come.

I hope it takes long time before we see any other Akatsuki fight the"good" guys cause we dont want them to lose so fast againt against Sakura and co.......

Sasori's Subordinate must be Kabuto since he is closest to Oro.

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-10-2005, 09:13 AM
What I currently hate about Naruto is that not a single thing has happened the last 30 chapters. And that means a lot coming from me, because I easily get pissed at people saying "nothing happened". But seriously. Think about what happened in the last chapters. Zero development, and Naruto's new move was the most predictable piece of shit succession to Rasengan that Kishimoto could have possibly thought up. 2 new characters introduced and they died just as quickly. Nobody gives a fuck about Chiyo. And Gaara is back where he started. I guess the bottomline of the last 6 months is "Sakura got stronger".

Teh XYZ
Mon, 10-10-2005, 09:21 AM
huh...? that wasnt naruto's new move. that was nromal rasengan wasnt it?

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-10-2005, 09:36 AM
I'm referring to Oodama Rasengan (two at the same time)

Strider
Mon, 10-10-2005, 10:02 AM
I guess the bottomline of the last 6 months is "Sakura got stronger".

You forgot about Kakashi's hard earned, and well-deserved Mangekyou. Hrmph.

elmojo
Mon, 10-10-2005, 11:27 AM
well i would say it was very obvious that it had to do with rasengan, all hes done is rasengan and kagebushin

naruto isnt a genius, he is just really powerful, only geniuses can develop cool moves (kakashi/neji/jiraiya)

he can only learn moves not develop them himself, thats why neji will be hokage and naruto will be his servant i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Strider
Mon, 10-10-2005, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by: elmojo
thats why neji will be hokage and naruto will be his servant

Best post ever.

Go vote for Neji, now. Seriously, go now. (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=29&threadid=16315&STARTPAGE= 13&enterthread=y)

Kensee
Mon, 10-10-2005, 11:46 AM
Naruto is overflowing with small yet powerful techniques taught to him by the great Jiraya. I'm sure he has a few techniques down and eventually his sparring capabilities will come to par with others. (i.e. he wont fight like a little girl but like a he man!)

I'm referring to Oodama Rasengan (two at the same time)
Just for that, Naruto will bust out his Tri Rasengan!
BTW have you notice the change of tone between this magna and Bleach's magna particually on Terra here? =P

Strider
Mon, 10-10-2005, 11:51 AM
Terra's sharing a boat with Basey, and rowing steadily away from Naruto.

A sad, sad day ..

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-10-2005, 12:12 PM
(PUN TIME)

Life is like a boat, as Rie Fu sings in Bleach ending #1

Strider
Mon, 10-10-2005, 12:29 PM
There he goes with his Bleach reference. It's true, Naruto Community .. !!

We've lost Terra~!!

LobsterMagnet
Mon, 10-10-2005, 01:00 PM
Seems like alot of the longtime members of the naruto community are drifting away to bleach. Can't blame them considering how bad it's gotten. Maybe I'll go jump onto the bleach boat wait until the manga catchs up to the anime then jump off when the bleach anime is filled with stupid pointless filler storylines. Then I can come back to naruto with it finally being back on track in both manga and anime. I've got to admit the last few chapters have been a disappointment as well as the summer long Sasori Sakura fight. All I can do is really just put my faith in the next arc not sucking.

Kensee
Mon, 10-10-2005, 01:09 PM
Eh i'm here to stay, would be troublesome to move around.
=P

Strider
Mon, 10-10-2005, 02:10 PM
We're all here to stay.

It just feels good to gripe and complain sometimes.

.. Plus, Naruto's the only series I'm up to date with renaming all the files, and it's too troublesome changing all the other manga titles I've downloaded, but have yet to read due to the sloppiness of inconsistent file names. So, yeah ..

I'm here for Naruto.

Kensee
Mon, 10-10-2005, 02:20 PM
LOol I did that for all my animes
Example:

30 - (name of episode here)

now x that by 150 and bam, one tired latino.

Strider
Mon, 10-10-2005, 02:56 PM
You put the name of the episode in your anime?

Jesus Christ, that's too much damn work. Yeah, you're definitely tired.

For media, I put:

(Example): (Series Title)_-_(Ep. #)_([Subbers])([CRC])

So, my Naruto's like this: Naruto_-_048_[ANBU_AonE][A42DE79F].avi

Manga's like this:

Naruto_V31CH275_01
Naruto_V31CH275_02
Naruto_V31CH275_03

.. You get the point. But, like you also said .. multiply that by dozens of manga titles and even more anime series .. and, we're both in that same platano boat of tired latinos.

Mgslee
Mon, 10-10-2005, 05:15 PM
This whole arc only had 1 development which was Garaa lossing Shikaku. However I really think "nothing" was suppose to happen in this arc. Reasoning being is this arc is like a "intro" to Naruto Z or whatever you want to call it. Show off a little about what the characters can do now (Sakura and Kakashi new abilities, everyone else is now chuunin / Jounin ranked etc) and have a stepping stone for the main story line. However I'm gonna have to say things seemed a bit stretched, the arc could've done its job in half the chapters imo.

Ban Kai
Mon, 10-10-2005, 08:52 PM
yeah this arc was really slow not much happened and they talked a lot. 2 akatsuki died gaara lost shukaku the old person died and thats pretty much it~

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-11-2005, 12:22 AM
My anime namings is like Strider's. I put the group last, because if the group ever changes that can destroy the numerical order (since the name of the group would be before the name of the anime).

Zhan
Tue, 10-11-2005, 02:22 AM
I just put for anime "Naruto XXX" and for manga "XXX" i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif I like simple

Strider
Tue, 10-11-2005, 11:45 AM
My anime namings is like Strider's. I put the group last, because if the group ever changes that can destroy the numerical order (since the name of the group would be before the name of the anime).

Yeah, exactly why I do it like that.

Originally posted by: Zhan
I just put for anime "Naruto XXX" and for manga "XXX" I like simple

After all the problems I had with Cyclic Redundancy, after burning anime to CDs, I realized I need to check all my files and put the Checksum values in the file name so I'd know they were actually good, before wasting CDs or DVDs.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Tue, 10-11-2005, 10:40 PM
Hmm. I would tell you how I name my Naruto files, but that is none of your damn business.

I will however tell you that I liked the manga chapter. Gaara is a good guy who has made some bad
decisions. Who hasnt tried to kill people and reformed at the last minute only to become a village
champion? Come on guys, Have a heart.

i/expressions/devil.gif

Necromas
Thu, 10-13-2005, 06:12 AM
I sure hope when they animate this part they make the fight scenes better.

Strider
Thu, 10-13-2005, 04:33 PM
I thought the scenes amongst all the puppets and Sakura, and Chiyo's small squadron were very coo'. Once animated, I only expect it to be that much better. It would be nice if more scenes are added, which is probably going to be the norm now for those over the top battles, considering the great feedback the animators most likely received from the Naruto v. Sasuke battle.

While I hope there are more action scenes, I hope the duration of the battle does not carry over into months and months of episodes, as it did with us, with the manga. Argh.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 10-17-2005, 06:58 PM
wow, the shit really has hit the fan.
I think I'll go watch some Dragon Ball Z now, it's a better use of my brain cells.

in short, I just read Inane's 278+279, Kakashi's teleporting beam was probably the stupidest thing since he shot out an aimed sharingan blast... ogh, wait, that was a few chapters ago. Make it since Sasori sent out his pathetic 100 puppets... Ogh, correction, that was a few chapters ago as well, then lets say it was the stupidest thing since the filler arc began... which wasn't very long ago either...

thinking of it that way, it seems naruto is becoming a really stupid manga.

I mean Bahh! would it kill Kishimoto not to suck so much? I write better stories while sand peeing. I can't believe I'm saying it, but I miss Kikimaru and the chase Sasuke arc, josh.

as for spesific 279 bitching, everything sucked, except Gaara inner world, which was ruined by Naruto's arrival.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 10-18-2005, 05:22 PM
Heh your not the only that feels like that.

Naruto manga died for me in this arc,it became sooo stupid that i dont care anymore what happens in the story. Just wanna see my fav characters.

If a great mangaka had written Naruto it would have become the best shonen of them all but now.....