PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 198 lq

nests
Thu, 10-06-2005, 12:30 AM
Bleach 198 lq (http://www.datorrents.com/download.asp?id=3343&name=%5BRaw-Manga%5D%20Bleach%20198%28lq%29.torrent) torrent file
Direct download (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P49X146V)

Phoenix20578
Thu, 10-06-2005, 01:47 PM
This chapter looks pretty damn funny and serious at the same time. Can anyone translate it?

Sidnne
Thu, 10-06-2005, 02:18 PM
Mirrors:

http://rapidshare.de/files/5932698/bleach198.zip.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/5936924/BLEACH_198.rar.html

Here is a speed script taken from the BleachForums, translation by Djudge...

Page 1
Aizen: Now Ulquiorra, show us in your report what you saw and felt.

Ulquiorra: Very well.

(Ulquiorra plucks out his own left eyeball)

Page 2
Ulquiorra: Activate.

(It dematerializes as Aizen, the other Allankar, and the whole room start to quake)

Page 3
Bleach c198 - The Icecold Discord

(There is no title page this week)

Page 4
Aizen: So Yamii enabled Ichigo to iniate that form.

Aizen: ---that form... So, you chose not to kill him because he lacked credibility?

Ulquiorra: Yes. He would have posed little interference to our plans so I opted to withdraw---"

Page 5
Grim Jaw: Then why the shy-guy act? You should've murdered him in a flash!

Ulquiorra: ...Grim Jaw.

Grim Jaw: Look, if the word "kill" is somewhere in the mission objective, the target should be mutilated!! But no, you guys chickened out!

Fracture Puzzle (Literally "Nazo no Hamen, or Fractured Mask of Puzzle"): The target was the enemy; therefore there was no option to let it escape.

Grim Jaw: Yamii, you moron! There's no real truth to saying that you won't kill something without value or kill something only with value! Just butcher it!

Page 6
Yamii: You *******; I doubt you would have done so well with the dark woman and the sandal man there.

Grim Jaw: Hah! I would've cleaved them clear cut into two in a single blow! Something that you couldn't even dream of!

Yamii: What was that?!

Ulquiorra: Stop being such a bother Grim Jaw. Let those that were actually there do the talking.

Grim Jaw: ...??

Ulquiorra: Aizen-sama took precautions recently when he saw that boy's dense spiritual pressure hiding a latent ability.

Page 7
Ulquiorra: It fit the bill perfectly, but was unbalanced and totally unstable when we arrived at the scene. It couldn't have possibly been worthy of alarm, much less something that should even be bothered to be stepped on. So we abstained from killing and returned.

Grim Jaw: That's coward's talk We had to go through all the trouble of attaining these forms, but when are we actually going to put them to use!?

Ulquiorra: We'll dispose of him next time.

Grim Jaw: .........

Ulquiorra: I see that generated no complaints.

Page 8
Aizen: Apart from what your peers may say, I'm impressed with your work Ulquiorra.

Ulquiorra: I am very grateful.

(Ulquiorra kneels, followed by Grim Jaw)

Page 9
(The scene changes to the living world)

Renji: It's“ëÛ 

Page 10
(Renji, with the Soul Glove on, inspects Kon with Matsumoto)

Renji: It's amazing that such a little guy could get this to move. Totally out there, man.

Ichigo: ......

Rangiku: You inserted Soul Candy into a sewn toy? That's a first. As crazy as it may sound though, I'm sure the engineering and development folks would give it a try.

Ichigo: Hey?!

Renji: What?

Ichigo: So, when are you guys heading back?

Renji: Pretty much until we've settled the problem of the Allankar. After that's probably the soonest we can think about returning home.

Ichigo: Well, staying in the living world is fine and dandy, but having a place to sleep is another matter. There's no way I can house all of you in my room!

Rangiku: Wha!!! Then what good are you?

Ichigo: What good am I!? Ask yourself that! Don't think you can just stay here like a bunch of freeloaders!!

Page 11
Rangiku: ......

(Rangiku tries to take off her shirt)

Ichigo: The hell are you doing!? Stop at that one button!? And pull down your skirt; it's riding too far up!!

Ichigo: NO!! I'll never give into temptation! Absolutely not; it won't work! I'm a real man!

Rukia: Well, you could clamp that finger down at least.

(Everyone gathers on the street outside the Kurosaki residence)

Rangiku: Well, I suppose I'll bunk up with Orihime.

Page 12
(Kon imagines Rangiku and Orihime both in the nude and has a massive nosebleed)

Ichigo: Sounds good. Did you get permission from her yet?

Rangiku: No, but I'm sure I could arrage something~~.

Kon: A... a... a trip to the fertile gardens~! Oh how I yearn to be there~!

(Rangiku takes a swipe at Kon)

Rangiku: Are you coming along, Captain?

Hitsugaya: Of course not!

Rangiku: It'd be pleasant to have you along~~.

Hitsugaya: You... (Hmph)

Ikkaku: ...Where should we go?

Page 13
Ichigo: Gone?

Ikkaku: Err, whatever, Yumichika and I will find our own cots somewhere. It's as they say: it ain't about the destination, but the journey.

(Ikkaku leaves with Yumichika)

Ichigo: .........Just watch it with the wooden sword and that swagger...

Renji: I guess that just leaves me. Where to...

Ichigo: Any ideas?

Renji: I suppose... I could try out Urahara's.

Renji: In the next few days, I was planning to try and understand the man that brought you to your current level in such a short amount of time, Ichigo.

(Renji glances at Rukia)

Page 14
Renji: Besides like to discuss a few matters with him while I'm over there.

Ichigo: So...

Rukia: Watch out for that freak while you're there!

(Ichigo and Rukia wave after Renji in front of Ichigo's house)

Ichigo: Ehh, so Rukia, do you know where you're going to stay?

Ichigo: Wait! Rukia!!

Rukia: It's obvious where! If my old spot's still there in your room, it's mine!

Ichigo: Hey you! Off limits! You've already been seen by my family inside! Get going! Scram, shooo!!

Page 15
(Elsewhere in town)

Yumichika: ...The scent of a Hollow is in the air...

Ikkaku: Meh, leave it be. It won't do anything with so many Shinigami around.

Yumichika: ...If you say so.

Yumichika: ...There's something off with that scent though...

(The scene changes to another part of the city; back at school)

Page 16
Tatsuki: What good will worrying do... I'm such... a big idiot...

(In Orihime's apartment; Orihime speaks to a picture her brother)

Orihime: What do you think? Kurosaki-kun's back to normal... and... and...

Page 17
(A small memory of Ichigo showing up with Rukia)

Orihime: After all... Kuchiki-san's incredible... and I'm just... a little jealous and...

(In his room, Sado rests and gazes out his window)

(Two people now leave for home from school)

Keigo: Aha!that's gotta be it!!

Page 18
Given each person's own harmonics&& these uniforms shift in properties!!!
I was wondering why my usual suit of armor didn't kick in that time&!!

Mizuiro: Man, shut it already.

Keigo: But, c'mon, toss me a bone here! Don't you even care?!

Mizuiro: What was that? Oh, just a fly buzzing in my ear.

Keigo: Hey!!! Wait up! Eh...??

(A lone Hollow soars up above)

Keigo: What is... that? That...

Page 18
Mizuiro: Talking to yourself now are we, Asano-san?

Keigo: Shut up! There's this frickin' huge beast thing in the sky!

Mizuiro: Heh, please continue Asano-san, you've got quite the imagination.

Keigo: Tch!!!

(The sky cracks and a bellowing fills the air as Grim Jaw arrives in Karakura)

End of c198

======================
Opening text: Aizen... as he and the other Allankar gather, Ulquiorra prepares his report of Ichigo stored in his eye!

Ending Text: It can no longer contain its murderous bloodlust! Grim Jaw begins its attack, but what are its true powers!!?

Phoenix20578
Thu, 10-06-2005, 02:30 PM
Thanks Sidnne. That was a pretty good chapter. What hidden power could Ichigo have though?

Dionysos
Thu, 10-06-2005, 03:15 PM
Yes Ichogos power seems to be more than the hollow and the power he was born with. He gets stronger in an incredible speed. In some months he got stronger than many captains, who trained some 100 years for that. Moreover all of his friends can see hollows now. Chads and Inoues power have to do with Ichigo, too.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 10-06-2005, 03:17 PM
Yeah, that was said already, but I was talking about this:
Aizen-sama took precautions recently when he saw that boy's dense spiritual pressure hiding a latent ability.

Konohamaru
Thu, 10-06-2005, 07:00 PM
perhaps they sense ichigo hasn't released the full power in him yet despite having bankai. Or they sense the hollow in him trying to break free but can't. Interesting chapter tho and Grim Jaw looks hella cool.

basey44
Thu, 10-06-2005, 08:45 PM
haha that was cool, i want ichigo so go sick and have his hollow bit slice grim jaw into little bits

Prof. Chaos
Fri, 10-07-2005, 01:48 AM
Well remember when they first fought with Ulquiorra when Ichigo was fighting with his Hollow? How his spirit pressure was so great that he could have killed both of them with ease. Ulquiorra said so himself, however Ichigo was easily defeated cause of his battles with the Hollow inside.

Shuurai
Fri, 10-07-2005, 03:56 AM
a trip to the fertile gardens~! Oh how I yearn to be there~! Lmao

basey44
Fri, 10-07-2005, 05:18 AM
i wouldnt mind oign to the fertile garderns, u know just to check out its the bushes are doing alright without me

kAi
Fri, 10-07-2005, 10:16 AM
heh, Bleach is keeping the action going, and going at a nice pace.
Next week seems it will be enjoyable as always.

Ban Kai
Fri, 10-07-2005, 06:05 PM
Kon is awesome xD. Perverted lil plushie rofl.

EpyonNext
Sat, 10-08-2005, 04:50 AM
I think Orihime is going to be killed at some point in the series.

Masamune
Sat, 10-08-2005, 11:14 AM
I think ichigo's "latent ability" is that he can give other ppl powers. such as ino, chad

even asano can see hollows now

Dionysos
Sun, 10-09-2005, 05:45 AM
Maybe Orihime and Chad get stronger now too, because now they are way too useless.

basey44
Sun, 10-09-2005, 06:56 AM
the only people who arent useless now are captain level people

PSJ
Sun, 10-09-2005, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by: Prof. Chaos
Well remember when they first fought with Ulquiorra when Ichigo was fighting with his Hollow? How his spirit pressure was so great that he could have killed both of them with ease. Ulquiorra said so himself, however Ichigo was easily defeated cause of his battles with the Hollow inside.

That's because Ichigo's power rises signficantly when the hollow takes over. Remember that dude that was trying to get Ichigo to join them, he was a Shinigami that has let the hollow in him merge with himself and therefore get much stronger.

Dionysos
Sun, 10-09-2005, 09:12 AM
i dont think that only captain level people are usefull, because i think it was said that only Vastoorede are at captain level. but i could be wrong

PSJ
Sun, 10-09-2005, 09:16 AM
Well the fact that Yoruichi was hurt in a fight against one of Aizen's boys shows that they are incredibly powerful.

kAi
Sun, 10-09-2005, 09:43 AM
The only way I see Chad getting stronger is if it becomes like Scryed, as when I first say Chad's ability, it reminded me of Scryed.

Although, I wouldn't be too suprised if it happened.

basey44
Sun, 10-09-2005, 09:44 AM
wat happened in scryed, i havent seen it, and i wanna know how u think chad could get better

TwisT
Sun, 10-09-2005, 10:17 AM
Scanlation out by Manga7

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-09-2005, 12:23 PM
Yoyoyo. I gave in to temptation 2 days ago and been reading Bleach since, so now I'm part of the manga readers. Fuck, this series is so damn awesome. MUCH better than Naruto, even when Naruto was at it's best. I just love everything about this, the story, the design, the characters, the action, the comedy. There is no character I dislike at all, and considering how many there are - it's amazing that almost noone feels underdeveloped.

Well as the rest of you I'm really looking forward to this arc unveiling further, and all the twists and stuff have been amazing especially when read on a row. Aizen is so fucking awesome.

Phoenix20578
Sun, 10-09-2005, 12:25 PM
Haha, I knew we'd suck in Terra eventually...

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-09-2005, 12:26 PM
I'm so predictable. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

kAi
Sun, 10-09-2005, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by: basey44
wat happened in scryed, i havent seen it, and i wanna know how u think chad could get better

Go watch Scryed and you will find out.

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-09-2005, 03:13 PM
Holy shit does this show have mad pacing or what? This week's double episode was 8 manga chapters.

urahara_rulez
Sun, 10-09-2005, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Holy shit does this show have mad pacing or what? This week's double episode was 8 manga chapters.

least it's way better than naruto........ gave up on the anime since 151...... too draggy.......

oyabun
Sun, 10-09-2005, 09:30 PM
wonder what will the bleach people do? i think fukuda needs to learn the flashbacks that bleach used in the start of the episode, not making a whole episode for it. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

the anime will catch up to ther manga soon, were gonna see ichigo's bankai in action yey... what do you think they will do? hold the series?

Kensee
Sun, 10-09-2005, 09:43 PM
Filler time! Chad's going to get a new ability!

Hisengen! But he wont be able to do it alone, so he'll have the girl help him by having her lil fighters spin a mini whirlwind into his right arm. Then he will unleash it and take everyone down with him.
... -_- ok ok, maybe not enteirly, but I think they MIGHT do a bit of filler or just a big chunk of recaps and flashbacks? I'd think the anime would do an entire episode based on Tossen's flashback (during the fight with Kenpachi) since it was barley touched upon in the anime.

Edit: S-cry-ed spoiler!

In s-cry-ed the guy gains the ability to use bullets (first bullet, 2nd bullet, final bullet) but later on the arm becomes stronger and kinda absorbs the body in for a while. Part of the face, whole side of the body and even the arm (just gets bigger) get absorbed and he gains power of flight and also moving fast and hitting hard. (just in a nutshell).

Munsu
Mon, 10-10-2005, 01:26 AM
I'm just gonna say that Ichigo is gay...

Knives122
Mon, 10-10-2005, 01:28 AM
the guys name is Kazuma Kensee

Kensee
Mon, 10-10-2005, 03:00 AM
Yeah I know, I just didn't want to be too name specific. (Just general as possible). But thanks anyhow.

Dionysos
Mon, 10-10-2005, 07:08 AM
I really hope they will stop the anime. I dont want to see a very slow Bleach or crappy filler episodes...

kAi
Mon, 10-10-2005, 08:11 AM
I'm thinking they will stop Bleach, well I really hope so, it wouldn't be good for the series to go into filler like Naruto.
You never know though, they could make just random hollows like they did with Don Konoji and co, and I also think that hollow shit was gay as hell, and it was a dumb ass hollow at that.

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-10-2005, 08:57 AM
Jesus Christ if you don't like fillers and stuff then don't watch the anime and pretend it doesn't exist. Why should it be stopped because you guys are manga elitists. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Dionysos
Mon, 10-10-2005, 11:08 AM
Its not good for the anime...look in the naruto forum...many people have stopped watching and lost interest in naruto.

Kensee
Mon, 10-10-2005, 11:21 AM
Jesus Christ if you don't like fillers and stuff then don't watch the anime and pretend it doesn't exist. Why should it be stopped because you guys are manga elitists.

Terra has gone over the the Magna side! (Beat you by a couple of days when i decided to download all the Bleach and Naruto Magnas).

All I can say about the Bleach magna is ... LOLOMGWTFROFL $(%*&#*$ rocks!
::ahem::
I have said my piece, let it be written!

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-10-2005, 12:24 PM
@Dionysos: Their problem i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

@Kensee: You did beat me with Bleach but I've more or less always been a Naruto manga reader i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Kensee
Mon, 10-10-2005, 12:32 PM
@Dionysos: Their problem

@Kensee: You did beat me with Bleach but I've more or less always been a Naruto manga reader

i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Yeah you got me with Naruto, I didn't start reading till recently.
I like the magna's they be very nice.