View Full Version : One Piece 162

Munsu
Wed, 10-05-2005, 07:40 PM
Well it's out...

I don't have links with me though

PhaseONE
Wed, 10-05-2005, 09:08 PM
thx for the headsup Bud

K-F 162 (http://www.kaizoku-fansubs.com/torrents/[K-F]_One_Piece_162_[C3AAF6E7].avi.torrent)

1hour till finish

Jadugar
Wed, 10-05-2005, 09:22 PM
This link is not working for me. I think K-F's site has gone down as usual like every week when they release a new episode.

Munsu
Wed, 10-05-2005, 09:28 PM
Best bet is to go into irc, or try some of the links in the other episode thread...

PhaseONE
Wed, 10-05-2005, 09:32 PM
really? doesnt work?.. i got it from der site.. i got 40 min den its done.. maybe i posted it wrong.. iuno.. sry if i did..

GLS
Wed, 10-05-2005, 09:38 PM
This one was just put up on tokyotosho...
http://chachabings.de/~copro/%...3AAF6E7%5D.avi.torrent (http://chachabings.de/~copro/%5BK-F%5D_One_Piece_162_%5BC3AAF6E7%5D.avi.torrent)

Jadugar
Wed, 10-05-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by: GLS
This one was just put up on tokyotosho...
http://chachabings.de/~copro/%...3AAF6E7%5D.avi.torrent (http://chachabings.de/~copro/%5BK-F%5D_One_Piece_162_%5BC3AAF6E7%5D.avi.torrent)

This link is working fine. Thanx.

GLS
Wed, 10-05-2005, 10:23 PM
Decent episode. I hope the Balls guy goes away real soon.
Can someone remind me of what Conis' fathers name is?

Jadugar
Wed, 10-05-2005, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by: GLS

Can someone remind me of what Conis' fathers name is?
His name is Pagaya.

Still downloading..........

elmojo
Wed, 10-05-2005, 11:37 PM
balls guy = annoying

fire lance guy = cool

it seems the former god met shanks or white beard before , it also looks like the priests have some sort of advantage in forseeing what happens, i wonder if they will do the same to zoro, since he is the fastest of them all

Munsu
Thu, 10-06-2005, 02:23 AM
Na'... he met Gol D. Roger...

Nico made a comment on how Gol D. Roger had been up to Skypea before...

Jadugar
Thu, 10-06-2005, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by: elmojo
it seems the former god met shanks or white beard before , it also looks like the priests have some sort of advantage in forseeing what happens, i wonder if they will do the same to zoro, since he is the fastest of them all

20 years ago...........Then it must be Gold D Roger. No one else had knowledge or enough courage to come upto Skypiea.

Ball Preist is still alive. The new Priest, Shura, is much more tougher than him. Both of them are perdicting Luffy and other's movement except Gan Fall. He was a former god afterall. Are the preists mind readers?

Shandians?

Aeon
Thu, 10-06-2005, 10:03 AM
Shandians?

Those huge giants(bigger then the normal giants) that were shown in One Piece some time ago when the sky turned black. I wonder if they really that big. Anyways Chopper was just annoying not his normal funny self.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 10-06-2005, 10:55 AM
No, the shandians are whatever the guy with the mask and the foot skates is with the rocket launcher. That guy and the shandians are both call guarillas.

Anyway, dunno how I feel about maybe all the priests having mind reading abilities. It's an annoying enough power to begin with.

I wonder if this former god is going to die. I mean, he's kicking his ass now, but when the guy said that in order for someone to live someone else has to die, makes me thing Gran Fall is going to have to die to save Chopper.

Munsu
Thu, 10-06-2005, 12:29 PM
How can he die before a God vs. Former God match-up?

Terracosmo
Thu, 10-06-2005, 12:59 PM
Nobody dies in One Piece

edit: good ep

annoying chopper

tensai
Thu, 10-06-2005, 07:40 PM
yeah, chopper was really annoying with his uselessness

the little girl running through the woods could mind read too
she was able to predict zoro, nami, and robin coming near her, and also knew that gan fall was headed into upperyard

Raven
Thu, 10-06-2005, 10:56 PM
The mind reading ability in everyone makes me wonder how the Straw Hats will win against them - pure speed and teamwork I suppose.

A good episode. I originally thought that maybe the Sky Knight was actually Elan in disguise (crazy I know) but this has cleared it up.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 10-07-2005, 01:27 AM
I kinda thought that too, or at least, that Enel was someone already introduced and he's not revealing his true identity.

Masamune
Fri, 10-07-2005, 02:50 AM
you all suck.

chopper was awesome in this episode. the emotion in the voice acting alone made me shiver. he'd go so far to save a burning ship , by using his body to stop the fire.

Assertn
Fri, 10-07-2005, 11:57 AM
who's Elan?

Jadugar
Fri, 10-07-2005, 12:12 PM
I think he meant to say Enel, the almighty Skypiea god.

Or are they refering to a different character?

Phoenix20578
Fri, 10-07-2005, 12:16 PM
No, I think he means Enel.

Anyway, this episode was good, but the last two were better. I did like the fight between Gan Fall and
the priest. That was a great fight. Also, it seems the mind-reading power doesn't work on Gan ether.

Munsu
Fri, 10-07-2005, 01:15 PM
You can expect a v2 out of this...

"News: One Piece 162 being Re-encoded."

Phoenix20578
Fri, 10-07-2005, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
You can expect a v2 out of this...

"News: One Piece 162 being Re-encoded."

*Rolling Eyes in Disgust*

Deblas
Fri, 10-07-2005, 01:29 PM
So what does that mean? V2 is going to better? or are they going to release it again and delay 163?

Munsu
Fri, 10-07-2005, 03:53 PM
They wouldn't release v2 if it was going to be worse...

Terracosmo
Fri, 10-07-2005, 04:05 PM
"This is too good! Quickly, change it!"

Jadugar
Fri, 10-07-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
No, I think he means Enel.

No, he meant ENEL.

Anyway, this episode was good, but the last two were better.

The last two were funy as hell. We were expecting more comedy from Ussop and Chopper but I think its time to get serious.

I did like the fight between Gan Fall andthe priest. That was a great fight. Also, it seems the mind-reading power doesn't work on Gan ether.

Gan Fall is the man. Cool fight. Whats with all the mind reading. Have they all ate the mind reading devil fruit.

Deblas
Fri, 10-07-2005, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
They wouldn't release v2 if it was going to be worse...

*BONK*

Raven
Fri, 10-07-2005, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
who's Elan?
Erm... Enel. I was so tired, and I know someone with an online nick of Elan. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Mae
Fri, 10-07-2005, 07:30 PM
Hmmm... not too much to say about this ep. Just that I want God's watering can, kawaii!

Jadugar
Sat, 10-08-2005, 05:56 AM
Pumpkin juice..........anyone?

Has someone drank pumpkin juice. What does is taste like.

No luffy and Ussop in this one.i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Assertn
Sat, 10-08-2005, 02:50 PM
haha.....Elan....
i think i know what Enel looks like cause they made a big deal out of him back when these eps were airing, and they'd have pics of him around and such...idk...

i kinda had a feeling there would be a V2....i noticed a few grammatical errors....and KF tends to get kinda anal about that

darkmetal505
Sun, 10-09-2005, 10:34 AM
Gan Falls can use some kind of impact attack also. These people are too crazy. The ball dude is gay, literally.

Assertn
Sun, 10-09-2005, 09:31 PM
i kinda wonder if gan fall has all of the abilities that the 4 priests possess
we already know that he matches the ball guy and the string guy

DarthEnderX
Mon, 10-10-2005, 01:37 AM
It's not odd that he messed up the name Enel, whats wierd is I read his post and then somehow thought it was right enough to use in my post.

I'm actually beginning to think that ALL of the priests and both gods have the Impact attacks and the telepathy.

Even Enel's super Mantra attack seems to be nothing more than a giant version of Impact.

Deblas
Mon, 10-10-2005, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
Even Enel's super Mantra attack seems to be nothing more than a giant version of Impact.

Mantra isn't an attack. It's the ability to forsee something.

Geez, Nami really is in need of constant saving in this arc. And its all because of Zoro. Poor Nami.

darkmetal505
Mon, 10-10-2005, 01:15 PM
i kinda wonder if gan fall has all of the abilities that the 4 priests possess
we already know that he matches the ball guy and the string guy

maybe when he was god, he taught the priests?

Assertn
Mon, 10-10-2005, 02:50 PM
It's not odd that he messed up the name Enel, whats wierd is I read his post and then somehow thought it was right enough to use in my post.

I'm actually beginning to think that ALL of the priests and both gods have the Impact attacks and the telepathy.

if all the gods have impact attack and telepathy, then what does the ball guy have that the string guy doesnt?

Deblas
Mon, 10-10-2005, 03:58 PM

if all the gods have impact attack and telepathy, then what does the ball guy have that the string guy doesnt?

The balls?

Twomix9900
Tue, 10-11-2005, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by: Deblas

The balls?

*dies from laughing*

Assertn
Tue, 10-11-2005, 02:52 AM
bah.....the balls are only there cause that region of the forest happens to be inhabited by lots of balls

It's not like he was carrying them around with him when they all were pursuing that one human that nami saw earlier

Shippou-sama
Tue, 10-11-2005, 03:39 AM
True, but he looks like one himself, so they just shoved him in the forest and told him to stop whoever came through. xP

Actually, I'm anxious to see the Straw Hat crew get back to the blue sea. This "Heaven" (okay, okay, "Skypiea") stuff is okay, but I figured it'd be kinda short, and mostly just account for them getting stronger in a hurry (adjusting to a different pressure level, something like that).

DarthEnderX
Tue, 10-11-2005, 04:03 AM
bah.....the balls are only there cause that region of the forest happens to be inhabited by lots of balls

It's not like he was carrying them around with him when they all were pursuing that one human that nami saw earlier

While he may not carry them around, how to we know he doesn't create them somehow. It is his area, maybe he conjured them all over time.

Raven
Tue, 10-11-2005, 07:44 AM
I think it's just his own section of forest - the balls are his, he's got his area set up how he wants it when he fights enemies.

Munsu
Wed, 10-12-2005, 05:37 PM
freaking K-F is starting to release in a mp4 container... bunch of idiots they make me install the Haali's Matroska Spliter which utterly sucks ass

http://lythka.skofijc.com/codecs/

Phoenix20578
Wed, 10-12-2005, 05:40 PM
I'm really starting to dislike K-F.....

Jadugar
Wed, 10-12-2005, 06:15 PM
I'm really starting to dislike K-F.....

Wait till they get to epi 220 then Gerusama.

Deblas
Wed, 10-12-2005, 07:47 PM
Do you need both Haali's Matroska Splitter and FFshow or just one?

Phoenix20578
Wed, 10-12-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas
Do you need both Haali's Matroska Splitter and FFshow or just one?

That FFshow codec does nothing. You need the Haali's Matroska Splitter to play it.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 10-18-2005, 02:33 AM
K-Lite Codec pack plays the new MP4's just fine. And if K-F says its a better format, then I believe them.