PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 52 One Hour Special RAW

nests
Tue, 10-04-2005, 10:44 AM
Bleach 52 Special 1 Hour RAW.avi (http://bt.saiyaman.info/)

Jaredster
Tue, 10-04-2005, 11:43 AM
sweet... This is gonna be so cool.

Knives122
Tue, 10-04-2005, 03:14 PM
oh there are so many spoilers in that op. Im not going to name them(b/c I would have to explain most of it) but at least you dont see Ichigos Bankai, and too much screaming at the end of it too.

oh and I didnt know ichigos shinigami outfit had pockets(btw Im really tempted to just say what was in the op), But that would be spoiling

nests
Tue, 10-04-2005, 04:20 PM
Make a new topic and say them I wanna hear

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-04-2005, 05:01 PM
Knives, nests:

http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...6419&enterthread=y (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=51&threadid=16419&enterthrea d=y)

Dezalanel
Tue, 10-04-2005, 05:05 PM
Wow I dled the Raw and the hour special was kick ass. I liked the new op and ed as well.

death-wing
Tue, 10-04-2005, 05:33 PM
DUDE
IS THAT SNAKE THING FROM THE PREVIEW RENJI'S BANKAI? DAMN someone tell me

Dionysos
Tue, 10-04-2005, 05:53 PM
Bleach openings are weird. The first time you hear it, it is not that cool, but after some time its just cool. Although i will never like the end of the opening.

Phoenix20578
Tue, 10-04-2005, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by: death-wing
DUDE
IS THAT SNAKE THING FROM THE PREVIEW RENJI'S BANKAI? DAMN someone tell me

Yes, yes it is.

One more thing, BEST OPENING EVER!!! (at least from the pics Knives posted).

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-04-2005, 06:13 PM
Fucking torrent, I've been sitting here for an eternity just to see the opening before sleeping, and my damn class starts in 5 hours and I haven't slept yet

"#¤!)¤()"()"¤(/")¤)"

Knives122
Tue, 10-04-2005, 06:17 PM
if you wanna see the op. so bad fine I guess I have no choice give me 25 min.(at the most)

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-04-2005, 06:40 PM
Yes Knives! Save my night!

edit: it's been 24 minutes

Knives122
Tue, 10-04-2005, 06:44 PM
shut up.... i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif , Im uploading it on yousendit.com right now

ugh ysi is so damn slow, never using this again rapidshare is the way to go

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-04-2005, 06:46 PM
Just making sure you didn't forget

Knives122
Tue, 10-04-2005, 07:14 PM
alright it's done, the only problem is that I used the craptacular Windows Move Maker, and that pixelated the crap out of it(not all that much but you cant see the flame sequence(you'll see what Im talking about)) other then that its ok. I used Bsplayer, but any other thing will work fine.

http://rapidshare.de/files/5887233/bleach_op..wmv.html enjoy

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-04-2005, 07:21 PM
holy fucking SHIT I had high expectations but this blew my mind. It was worth staying up an additional 4 hours for. Damn, I almost got heavy metal vibes during the drum segments LOL.

Too awesome. One of the best openings I've seen actually.

Thanks a lot Knives. Now I can finally sleep. Though it doesn't feel like it'll do me much good (I'm supposed to be up in 2 hours)

Phoenix20578
Tue, 10-04-2005, 07:28 PM
Poor sleep deprived Terra.... anyway, This new opening is amazing. One of the best i've EVER seen in anime.
Knives you are Godly! Words can not express how grateful I am. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Knives122
Tue, 10-04-2005, 07:31 PM
no prob. anyway it was either "be nice" or gloat about how I got the op and you guys didnt

the first choice was the one I was less bored with

edit: episode chat: if anyone hasnt notice by now I got my avatar from the Manga ch. from when Renji did his Banka

Phoenix20578
Tue, 10-04-2005, 07:48 PM
I'm a manga reader, so i noticed. That was a great moment in the manga. Can't wait to see it animated.
Also, this new opening makes me want High and Mighty Color's album. Anyone have a link?

ChibiYali
Tue, 10-04-2005, 08:03 PM
omfg.. so many spoilers in the opening.. I love it!!!
even the observant people can grab some of the spoilers so clearly i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

but.. yes...
AWESOME intro!!

*cheers*

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 10-04-2005, 08:14 PM
Thanks Knives.

Damn that song sucks ass. I miss the old opener i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Mae
Tue, 10-04-2005, 08:41 PM
Nah, I like the new song. And I wonder how much forshadowing there is in the images? (DON'T tell me if they're right, I'm skipping the spoiler thread) Ichigo turning into a hollow? We've speculated before about the white inner Ichigo being the hollow that was tied to Kaien's soul... A couple of new attacks were shown, but who knows if they'll turn up in the show or not. I didn't recognize the dark-haired girl with the wrapped pigtails, did I miss her earlier? Or hasn't she been introduced yet? Ishida and Inoue both looked pretty good in the intro. And I really like the last scene with Ichigo and Rukia walking together happily while hollows were ripping through the sky.

Well, thanks for the DL. Now to wait for the subbed ep, lol.

GLS
Tue, 10-04-2005, 08:51 PM
Really like the new op/ed combonation! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif I'm glad to see happypeoplz replaced by what might be my favorite Bleach ending.

Here are the tv-rips for the op/ed song
Bleach OP Rip (http://rapidshare.de/files/5889101/newbleachop_TV-RIP_.mp3.html)
Bleach ED Rip (http://rapidshare.de/files/5889037/newbleached_TV-RIP_.mp3.html)

And the episode was awesome, also!

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 10-04-2005, 09:21 PM
There is no beating Happy People, don't be spreading lies!

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-04-2005, 10:21 PM
Just heard the new ending. It was pretty. Both of these are the best Bleach songs so far i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

EpyonNext
Tue, 10-04-2005, 10:41 PM
I'm still partial to Asterik myself.

Then again, Orange Range just flat out owns.

Jaredster
Tue, 10-04-2005, 10:55 PM
Who usually has the first sub out?

Kensee
Tue, 10-04-2005, 11:04 PM
Think DB might be fast on this sub.

I never check hell-sub thouhg, and i heard rumors of baka stoped doing it?

So DB or Bleach-Society maybe?

And damn it .. I'm solowly watching the episode download .. ::hums the happy people ending::

mage
Tue, 10-04-2005, 11:56 PM
wow what the fuck the art in the second episode is HIDEOUS. it was like watching those japanese girls that eat shit and rub it all over their faces. and judging from the preview, the art in the next episode will be 10 times worse. did they recruit the naruto filler team to do their episodes now or something?

Kensee
Wed, 10-05-2005, 12:58 AM
Aye is this a discussion thread as well? o.o? Don't wanan start talking about the episode too much if people havent watched it yet.

Jaredster
Wed, 10-05-2005, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by: Kensee
Aye is this a discussion thread as well? o.o? Don't wanan start talking about the episode too much if people havent watched it yet.

This is a discussion thread. You can discuss it whenever you want.

Shuurai
Wed, 10-05-2005, 02:00 AM
I could kill Ichimaru...

Kensee
Wed, 10-05-2005, 02:31 AM
If you haven't watched the episodes yet, stop reading and watch ... (just in case You waiting for download to finish)
In other words ... SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Addes more space here because people can't very well read the first friken line!

I'd just like to say ... OW
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/kenniyito/bscap014.jpg
Renji is cool and all (especially his new Bankai, Baboon King Snake Tail or something like that ) ... but damnnn he got pwned -_-. Poor guy. Is the intro version of 12th captain's bankai another form or just added special effects?

What this episode gives us is information we already know ...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/kenniyito/bscap015.jpg
That being ... Kenpachi is bad-arse!
One thing I probably will get when subs come out ... does Tossen's bankai slow the other person down? Or freezes them? I kidna got an idea from the action but just like to clarify. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

I always wondered what was under that guy's mask ... I just thought he was horribly scarred or disfigured in some way. Hes kinda out of place looking (like off another anime) but kinda cute in a furry kind of way.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/kenniyito/bscap016.jpg
Aww, cute lil teddy brought his toy out to play ^^.

Anyhow cool episode; Ichigo seems to be stepping it up (should get bankai soon hopefully) and I'm quite curious how the next episode is going to play out. One thing though .. anyone feel like the bankais all came out too fast and there were too many in this episode?
I mean preveious to this episode, we only saw one bankai and were like "oooo wow" that was pretty cool. Now we see Renjis, and after pissing our pants we see 3 more bankais o.O. Just felt like it was too much for an hour but it was still pretty cool seeing them all.

Kenpachi needs to get his bankai =D!
Adios GW.

Edit: happy now Honinbou and piasEnigma???????

EpyonNext
Wed, 10-05-2005, 03:09 AM
The next episode is gonna completely own you in the face like getting a mushroom stamp from John Holmes.

Kensee
Wed, 10-05-2005, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by: EpyonNext
The next episode is gonna completely own you in the face like getting a mushroom stamp from John Holmes.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/kenniyito/stamp2.jpg from John Holmes. (http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/entertainers/actors/john-holmes/) ? (Link not COMPLETLEY work safe but very informative)

I have no idea what you meant by that ... but I do hope these episodes do get better and better.

EpyonNext
Wed, 10-05-2005, 04:51 AM
Mushroom stamp is a slang term for getting slapped in the face with someones dick.

Kensee
Wed, 10-05-2005, 04:55 AM
Hrm ... interesting. I never heard of that before.
Knowledge be powah!

Anyhow epyon how did you feel about the episode?

EpyonNext
Wed, 10-05-2005, 05:05 AM
I read the manga so I knew what I was going into.

The intro completely owned. I cant wait for the single to be released.

I was disappointed in the way the Renji-Byakuya fight was plaid out. I expected the action to go a lot faster then it did.
What the animation did drive home, however, was the severeity of being hit by Byakuya's Ban Kai. Nothing really says owned like seeing your own blood go flying 15 feet into the air.

I did like the way the Tousen-Kenpachi fight was done, and the fact Tousen got owned. Kenpachi is my third fav character. :-D

mage
Wed, 10-05-2005, 07:39 AM

One thing I probably will get when subs come out ... does Tossen's bankai slow the other person down? Or freezes them?
it takes away all their senses except touch.

Honinbou
Wed, 10-05-2005, 12:57 PM
I reallu NEVER EVER read so much spoilers in a release threat...
I thought normally you should make the posts like 90% here in the discussion thread.. kinda lame.. sorry.

piasEnigma
Wed, 10-05-2005, 01:23 PM
It's not kinda lame, its really fucking lame.

HENCE WHY ANOTHER THREAD WAS MADE TO DISCUSS SPOILERS.

Kensee
Wed, 10-05-2005, 01:43 PM
You mean the one that says BLEACH OPENING 3 SPOILERS? Which would be intended for spoilers only pertraining to the ones in the 3RD BLEACH OPENING ONLY!

Originally posted by: Jaredster

This is a discussion thread. You can discuss it whenever you want.

Anyhow I aksed before hand if it was allright to start discussing it (see above), theres already a speed sub out for episode 52 (I can link if you want it) and I think that was the requirement to start talking about it? Plus the guy who responded has 500 + posts so I figured he would know a bit about the rules?

Forgive me if this went all the wrong way? -_- And before ANY OF MY POSTS I did say "DO NOT READ AHEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED IT" so I gave clear warning of any spoiler if you actually bothered to read. Don't begin to start complaining about spoilers cause you're too "fast" to read the first line (its kinda like trying to take a test without reading the directions aka the first line!) Anyhow if I wasn't supposed to do something that I already did .. I'm apologizing ahead of time.

Edit: My previous post with all the pictures have now a longer pre warning and also a long section of returns just so if you do decide to ignore the FIRST FRIKEN LINE, you have a lil messege telling you to not read ahead -_-. Happy now? ::hums Happy People song::

Oh and here was that fan sub I was talking about, it is only episode 52 (SPEED SUB) so that also means lines are skipped, quality is bad, and intro is not translated.
Episode 52 Speedsub (http://www.point-blank.cc:16384/allowed/torrent.php/%5Bsilhouette%5DBleach52.avi.torrent)

kooshi
Wed, 10-05-2005, 01:56 PM
In the Bleach forums, the episode topics contain both the release information AND the discussion. This is not the same as the Naruto forum (although I don't know why). You may notice this with the other Bleach topics. So far, all the so-called "spoiling" is based on the intro and episode, so nothing is actually spoiled.

As for the intro, that is just kickass! They did put in quite a bit of spoilers for future episodes (but what do I care, I read the manga, haha). Gotta love the time and effort the animators use to make Bleach such an awesome series.

Kensee
Wed, 10-05-2005, 02:00 PM
Aye I forgot who said this ... could be in the other fourm but someone mentioned how the more you listen to a Bleach Intro, the more kickass it gets. Thats sooo true, ESPECIALLY for this one.

At first it was weird but it gets pretty good after a while. Non manga reader here (though I should) but yeah I figured that hole in the sky was a intersting spoiler for the future.

One question, in the previews of the next episode they show fire and a figure standing in the flames. Is that the General?

XanBcoo
Wed, 10-05-2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Just heard the new ending. It was pretty. Both of these are the best Bleach songs so far

I miss Rie Fu (first ED) i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Will comment on episode when I see it, but DAMN it looks bad ass.

Jadugar
Wed, 10-05-2005, 02:14 PM
Everybody is talking about it. One hour special.

Waiting for the subbed versin but I think that it will take longer for this episode to come out taking considerations the groups needs to come up with a new karaoke for the new opening and ending.

My guess is DB will be the first one to come out.

Kensee
Wed, 10-05-2005, 02:18 PM
I think (website rumors) it's gonna take till about Saturday maybe? Till it comes out. Not 100% sure.

Oh yeah, I hella liked the first ending too XanBcoo ^_^

masamuneehs
Wed, 10-05-2005, 03:42 PM
I think (website rumors) it's gonna take till about Saturday maybe? Till it comes out. Not 100% sure.

Oh yeah, I hella liked the first ending too XanBcoo ^_^

My gods... i'm going berserk here waiting for someone to finish subbing this thing!

Terracosmo
Wed, 10-05-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by: piasEnigma
It's not kinda lame, its really fucking lame.

HENCE WHY ANOTHER THREAD WAS MADE TO DISCUSS SPOILERS.

Or maybe the release thread and the dicussion thread is the same and has always been, but only maybe (slight sarcasm).

Bottomline stay out of this thread if you don't want episode related spoilers. And just hang on tokyotosho til it's released.

kooshi
Wed, 10-05-2005, 03:50 PM
Hahaha, I can just imagine the anime people going a little crazy waiting for a subbed version. Quite a hell of a time for an hr episode + new opening and ending. With the stuff that is happening and will happen later on, this series is gonna be leaving you on the edge of your seat i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Terracosmo
Wed, 10-05-2005, 04:53 PM
Man, Soi Fong has one damn small rack. Maybe she's male.

Jaredster
Wed, 10-05-2005, 05:08 PM
You're crazy terra.

Terracosmo
Wed, 10-05-2005, 05:19 PM
What i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ChaosK
Wed, 10-05-2005, 06:27 PM
terra if she's male why was she on your page of hentai?

Jaredster
Wed, 10-05-2005, 06:41 PM
still no subs out?

woofcat
Wed, 10-05-2005, 06:44 PM
Jaredster - http://www.point-blank.cc:1638...5DBleach52.avi.torrent (http://www.point-blank.cc:16384/allowed/torrent.php/%5Bsilhouette%5DBleach52.avi.torrent) Speed sub. Not translated into and shitty quality but if you are in it for the story like me its A OK.

jinrohz
Wed, 10-05-2005, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by: woofcat
Jaredster - http://www.point-blank.cc:1638...5DBleach52.avi.torrent (http://www.point-blank.cc:16384/allowed/torrent.php/%5Bsilhouette%5DBleach52.avi.torrent) Speed sub. Not translated into and shitty quality but if you are in it for the story like me its A OK.

First post just to say how awful those subs were...bad touch. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

woofcat
Wed, 10-05-2005, 09:39 PM
Yeah those subs were horrible but i still enjoyed it.

Jadugar
Wed, 10-05-2005, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by: woofcat
Yeah those subs were horrible but i still enjoyed it.

I am assuming one hour special means, episodes 52-53. Judging by thye size of the torrent It seems that they only subbed half of the one hour special (only ep 52 not ep 53). Can someone plz clarify this before I download it. Thanx.

Jaredster
Wed, 10-05-2005, 10:23 PM
it's only episode 52.

Kensee
Wed, 10-05-2005, 11:04 PM
Its episode 52 and 53
I figure this because that one link I posted (speed sub) says it only has episode 52 subbed, but could be wrong.
I'll try to look it up and find some titles.

Man, Soi Fong has one damn small rack. Maybe she's male.

She's still kinda hot in a " I could kick your ass " kind of way.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/kenniyito/bscap018.jpg
::swoon::

Jadugar
Wed, 10-05-2005, 11:30 PM
@ Kensee : Can you post her shot from episode 51.

Kensee
Thu, 10-06-2005, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
@ Kensee : Can you post her shot from episode 51.
Here you go:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/kenniyito/bscap019.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/kenniyito/bscap020.jpg
:: Double swoon ::

Phoenix20578
Thu, 10-06-2005, 12:39 AM
Wow, she is hot in that, "Your gonna die" kinda way.

Jadugar
Thu, 10-06-2005, 12:55 AM
I am thinking of downloading those shitty subs. I need to see what is all the fuss about.

@Kensee : Thanx. She is hot but not compared to Matsumoto. She is fucking gorgeous.

Kensee
Thu, 10-06-2005, 01:00 AM
I am thinking of downloading those shitty subs. I need to see what is all the fuss about.

@Kensee : Thanx. She is hot but not compared to Matsumoto. She is fucking gorgeous.
She reminds me of my girlfriend ...
The " I'd rock you in a second you n00b" kind of look.

Strike Freedom
Thu, 10-06-2005, 01:09 AM
She is hot if you like a freaking psycho that kills her "enemies"

But wait, that could be all women in general on any given day....oh well.

Heard the episode is good, just waiting for the download to finish....oh joy

XanBcoo
Thu, 10-06-2005, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by: Strike Freedom
She is hot if you like a freaking psycho that kills her "enemies"

I, on the other hand, like freaking psychos who kill their friends.

Seriously though, Soi Fong is damn hot.

Jadugar
Thu, 10-06-2005, 01:41 AM
I think the proper subs wont come out till sat morning. I so wanna hear the new OP/ED.

In the meanwhile he will be discussing all the females in Bleach. I think Soi Fong is one of the two captians in Bleach. Cant remember the other name's name or face. Kensee would you be so kind enough to put her mug shot as well. If not then Mamsumoto will do just fine.

EpyonNext
Thu, 10-06-2005, 01:48 AM
Soi Fong is high on my list of Bleach females I'd bwn list.

XanBcoo
Thu, 10-06-2005, 01:58 AM
The other female captain is Unohana, 4th Squad:
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/7489/unohana3ks.jpg

Sadly though, I wouldn't hit it.

Edit: Jadugar, you can download the new OP from earlier in this thread.

Kensee
Thu, 10-06-2005, 01:58 AM
Want me to make a thread called "Women of Bleach" and post it there?

Will edit with requested pictures soon

Jadugar
Thu, 10-06-2005, 02:02 AM
Want me to make a thread called "Women of Bleach" and post it there?

Thats a better idea b/c we are all going off-topic. You might wanna change the name of the thread something like, hottest babe in Bleach or something.

On topic : Downloaded Raw, The opening is fucking awesome. Ending is ok. I liked happy people. Maybe it will grow on me.

Kensee
Thu, 10-06-2005, 02:07 AM
Done.

Ladies of Bleach (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=51&threadid=16444&enterthrea d=y)

Thus western civilization crumbles ...

masamuneehs
Thu, 10-06-2005, 11:09 AM
I honeslty don't like either of the two female SS Captains... too butch and too motherly...

Now Hitsugyaya's Vice-captain, now that's a woman! Yoroichi is still hottest, second goes to Inoue

Krazyluck
Thu, 10-06-2005, 02:17 PM
Hell I'd do all of them....lmao

aznroyale
Thu, 10-06-2005, 09:00 PM
my friend said Inoue, sometimes he feels that she's retarded lols

Jaredster
Fri, 10-07-2005, 05:08 PM
What the hell is taking so long?

Y
Fri, 10-07-2005, 05:10 PM
... It's an hourlong episode with a new opening and intro?

Jaredster
Fri, 10-07-2005, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by: Y
... It's an hourlong episode with a new opening and intro?

dattebayo released the new naruto with their new intro/outro in one day. This should have been out in two days max.

Y
Fri, 10-07-2005, 05:36 PM
DB releases episodes with translator notes still in the subtitles, as well as having no idea what the fuck they're doing on Bleach.

Jadugar
Fri, 10-07-2005, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by: Jaredster
dattebayo released the new naruto with their new intro/outro in one day. This should have been out in two days max.

I doubt that everyone has watched that (filler) but everyone is eagerly waiting for the Bleach's new OP/ED and the fight sequence.

Ban Kai
Fri, 10-07-2005, 06:03 PM
comon dattebayo gogo~ =D.

Honinbou
Sat, 10-08-2005, 12:09 PM
*patiently waiting for the subbed version*
i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Splash!
Sat, 10-08-2005, 12:46 PM
yes, we are all waiting, but i guess it makes sense that they are taking so long, they probably want to do this hourlong episode really and the openings and endings are there too work on too as so many have already stated. Yet, i can't help getting impatient either.

Kensee
Sat, 10-08-2005, 02:38 PM
Lunar came out with a new release and I was excited! ... but then I realized it was just episode 51 (they finally caught up with db) -_- broke my widdle heart.

kooshi
Sat, 10-08-2005, 03:58 PM
Lunar came out with a new release and I was excited! ... but then I realized it was just episode 51 (they finally caught up with db) -_- broke my widdle heart.

lol, that's hilarious. I thought it was the hr episode also, but I saw only one number, so I was kinda confused for a bit i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

yapchagi
Sat, 10-08-2005, 06:30 PM
I don't know how long we have to wait until we see either Dattebayo or Bleach-Society version of Bleach 52.
Perhaps it's because those people are doing it for free. I mean they don't get paid for translating the anime.
And that's why they hate it so much when people tell them to do it asap.

By the way, does anyone know if Bleach or Naruto air in Japan in High Definition Quality or not?

masamuneehs
Sat, 10-08-2005, 06:56 PM
8PM EST on a Saturday and still no subbed releases out yet...

Guess I'll just have to cool my jets with some drinking and hope it's out tomorrow morning...

heero
Sat, 10-08-2005, 07:18 PM
where are the subs!!!!!!!!!!!

Masamune
Sat, 10-08-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by: heero
where are the subs!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard they all delayed 3 weeks because you asked that

heero
Sat, 10-08-2005, 07:58 PM
how much would u like to bet i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Pochii
Sat, 10-08-2005, 08:03 PM
its 6 in the Evening PT

Masturbation has become useless

I AM GOING COMPLETELY INSANE O.O

Jadugar
Sat, 10-08-2005, 08:05 PM
He doesnt have any money. He himself lives in a yellow box(looking at the avatar).

Hoping for subs to be released by Sunday night or Monday morning.

Ban Kai
Sat, 10-08-2005, 09:56 PM
ahh its saturday! and its still not out i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif.

Phoenix20578
Sat, 10-08-2005, 10:34 PM
Well, dont expect anything from Bakakozou when it comes to bleach anymore. Aperently they dropped Bleach.
Bakakozou Site (http://www.bakakozou.com/content.php?content.5)

dark maginn
Sat, 10-08-2005, 11:43 PM
ahh wtf why they drop it?

Jaredster
Sat, 10-08-2005, 11:45 PM
I think it was because there was already too many subbers for Bleach.

Lucifus
Sat, 10-08-2005, 11:53 PM
OMG, Please subbers, begging you! Porn can only keep me interested for so long, dun get me wrong its really great but my ands getting tired!!

Jaredster
Sun, 10-09-2005, 12:41 AM
What manga chapters is episode 52-53?

Roko
Sun, 10-09-2005, 01:12 AM
52-53 by Bleach Society (http://bleachportal.org:6969/torrents/%5BBleach-Society%5D_Bleach_52_-_53_%5BE37DBEE6%5D.avi.torrent?info_hash=499c79237 c058809e335d8304ad158b5aa7d4092) bitches. damn right!!

Jaredster
Sun, 10-09-2005, 01:13 AM
FUCK YEA!!

Kensee
Sun, 10-09-2005, 01:24 AM
I have faith in the world again!

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 10-09-2005, 01:41 AM
Holy shit, there really is a God!

But really I'm kidding. When you die it's the end. Seriously!

Go Bleach!

kenren
Sun, 10-09-2005, 02:42 AM
holy fuck....
i love you B-S

Yukimura
Sun, 10-09-2005, 02:47 AM
Damn It, 1600 people and no seeds for the torrent, come on somebody, leave it running at least while your watching it...

EpyonNext
Sun, 10-09-2005, 03:09 AM
lol 6 seeds and 14k leachers.

I'll DL this is a few days.

Kensee
Sun, 10-09-2005, 03:11 AM
35% done, slow download (barley any seeders). I'll leave it running when done =D

Turkish-S
Sun, 10-09-2005, 03:20 AM
wtf 5 seeders... but i don't care ITS SUBBED. finally.

Kensee
Sun, 10-09-2005, 05:01 AM
DONE! Buahahhahaha!

Edit: There are now 229 seeders and 23135 peers o.o

The quality be good (obviously better than RAW version) and translation seem to be going good. Still watching but the intro song seems cooler with subtitles =P

kenren
Sun, 10-09-2005, 09:41 AM
LOl...
ken-chan truly owns....
more ass kicking for him next week =P

sadly for renji..
overconfident i guess.

hitokiriender
Sun, 10-09-2005, 11:17 AM
Currently...10976 seeders and 23947 leechers

Jaredster
Sun, 10-09-2005, 01:10 PM
Never underestimate a starved pulic.

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-09-2005, 01:32 PM
Damn good. Yumichika is so badass. "I'd give up... beautifully." - "Die" lol. And his reason to get 5th seat was funny too.

Anyway, Kenpachi is badass as always and Renji looks so hot with his hair out. The only thing I didn't like was Tousen's flashback, which was severely shortened when compared to the manga. They should have inserted that later or something, because in the anime it made absolutely no sense. Okay so she died, but what does that have to do with his babbling about justice?

kaniskii
Sun, 10-09-2005, 02:06 PM
I agree terra, while not a reader of the manga myself, I does not make sense what this girls death has to do with justice. I just figured that she die because of an injustice act.

As for the eps, new op was cool, but I like the second one better, song and all. But it is still good. I guess there is alot of spoilers in the intro, but i dont know what they mean, and i dont want to yet. Still havent decided if i should read the manga or stay pure with this. What i dont know cant hurt me right? As for the ending, i still like the second ending better, but this is waay better than happy people.\

This eps was cool. I sucks how two Bankai were defeated so easialy, and i have a felling that dog boy's is gonna go down pretty hard too. I can understand Renji getting owned, but I figured Tousen whould have lasted a bit longer. I dunno, before when they intorduced the Bankai, they seemed to be the end all way to go, but Tousen's goes down with ease. I guess the nature of Tousen bankai, the fact that it is not a seaparate entity attacking, makes it not as strong as the others. I bet if the first attack to Kenpachi was through his heart, or lobbin off his head, then it would be all good. But no, had to go soft.

hmmm, so i have to wait for next eps.....should i read the manga? anyone regret it?

Aeon
Sun, 10-09-2005, 02:09 PM
The ending ruined the mood of the ep for me, Bleach needs better endings. Anyways the ep was great, Gin proving just how evil he is was kinda funny. Finally getting to see Renji ban kai made this the best ep ever.

Yukimura
Sun, 10-09-2005, 02:23 PM
This wait made me read the entire Manga on friday night...boo having life. I would only recommend it if your willing to wait impatiently for manga releases instead of anime, however the manga is less likely to make you wait longer. And also having the entire storyline compressed into your head in one night can be a little irritating when you finally run out.

kaniskii
Sun, 10-09-2005, 02:28 PM
lol, well I think i can wait it out. I already am doing this with naruto, reading the manga and watching the eps. But I am impatiently waiting for both. So I will see how long i can last with the anime. I just need to know if they start throwing in fillers or changing stuff. Then i will have to read the manga. So everyone be sure to let us anime only know, im sure you will anyway i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-09-2005, 02:58 PM
I recommend reading the manga. Some people are of the opinion that reading that takes the fun out of watching (removing surprises), but some of us (me included) look just as much forward to the anime anyway - but for a different reason, being that you want to see it animated. The battles, for example, can be very hard to keep track of in the manga due to everything happening. Also, if you read the manga you'll get to know some things that the anime doesn't include for some reason. Finally, the anime occasionally adds stuff which is a bonus.

Kensee
Sun, 10-09-2005, 05:19 PM
O.o speaking of reading Mangas, is there a specific program (software) made just for the purpose of reading magnas files in order or something like that. Right now my computer is presintalled opening these files in Adobe Photoshop Albium Starter 3.0 edition. I heard soemthing about TW's reader but not sure.

Anyone care to shed some light on this poor forasken noob of a manga reader and link me to the promise land of eased magna reading?

Y
Sun, 10-09-2005, 05:31 PM
Use CDisplay - you can get it from Manga Traders (http://www.mangatraders.com/) after you register

Jadugar
Sun, 10-09-2005, 05:39 PM
Direct Link

CDisplay (http://cdisplay.techknight.com/setup.zip)

Anyway, this was truly, SPECIAL. one hour. We saw four Bankais. Still Ichigo hasnt reached his.

Poor Renji. He thought he could defeat Kuchiki with his new bankai. How foolish of him. I loved the scene when he looks up and sees him standing on the tower. Kuchiki's bankai is very cool but he is an arrogant bastard. A question?

Zaraki is truly a demon. He is having too much fun and he still doesnt know his soul slayer's name.

Ichigo's bankai better be fucking awesome if he wants to beat Kuchiki or any other captain.

Gin is still hanging loose. Still not sure what his intensions are?

EDIT : Other thread has been locked. continue with discussion here.

Y
Sun, 10-09-2005, 06:23 PM
The Bleach forum's thread policy now matches the Naruto forum's. Post a release thread and a discussion thread - but just one thread for manga (try to only post the raw when at least a text translation is out).

DarthEnderX
Sun, 10-09-2005, 06:51 PM
This episode was just so damn awsome. Mmm.

Tousen's Bankai only seems weak because Zaraki was just plain uneffected by it. Against most people it's probably just the end of the fight. I really don't like Tousen though, he's a punk, glad he got his ass handed to him.

Liked Renji's bankai, makes sense he lost though. He didn't even have time to practice with it.

Really looking forward to Kenpachi against the fox, but didn't see any of it in the preview, so...may have to wait.

I'm wondering if the stuff from the last opening is still going to happen. I notice the ninja captain girl is there at the execution, so maybe chad and youruchi will fight her after all.

Course, that would mean the Quincy would be fighting Hitsugaya, but Hits seems like he'd been one of the ones turning traitor at this point.

Mae
Sun, 10-09-2005, 07:38 PM
Direct download (http://choppingitup.com/sphpblog/upload/). Working right now, but probably not for long.

Munsu
Sun, 10-09-2005, 08:47 PM
Again B-S did a crappy job, lots of missing and mistranslated lines... but whatever...

All that needs saying in this episode is that Zaraki is the man, and Tousen is a piece of shit

oyabun
Sun, 10-09-2005, 08:59 PM
is it just me or renji's bankai is not that good? sorry renji fans, its just a bigger zabimaru, and he doesnt move at all.he just swing it everywhere... im kinda disapointed..how can he hit kuchiki with that speed.. he really needs some practice. im guessing ichigo' bankai wont be like that

Kensee
Sun, 10-09-2005, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
Again B-S did a crappy job, lots of missing and mistranslated lines... but whatever...

All that needs saying in this episode is that Zaraki is the man, and Tousen is a piece of shit

Zaraki was the man since you first met him. Dude became captain by taking out the previous captain (taking out = killing). Dude is a friekn barbarian ! And B-S did an allright job, some lines were a bit messed up.

@Jadugar: heres the picture you wanted since the other thread was locked.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/kenniyito/bscap058.jpg
Enjoy.

Edit: thanks for the direct link to the manga reader program, works like a charm =)!

XanBcoo
Sun, 10-09-2005, 09:26 PM
Why doesn't anyone like Tousen? He's one of my favorites...

Waiting for Lunar (good luck me).

Kensee
Sun, 10-09-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by: XanBcoo
Why doesn't anyone like Tousen? He's one of my favorites...

Waiting for Lunar (good luck me).

I'm waiting for TW ... I still believe!
=P anyhow Lunar just caught up to 51, so it's gonna take them a bit to get this 1 hour double episode/new intro and ending subed.

Tousen is cool, he just gets wuped by kenpachi.
I mean, not wuped ... I think obliterated is a nice word.

Kudos for being blind, the only one of color, and also a captain (all the other captains are nothing like that), but Kenpachi still owned him. I would liked to have known what that flashback was all about though ...

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 10-09-2005, 09:51 PM
Kenpachi and Byakuya are so awesome. The way the camera angle came on Byakuya when his reiatsu exploded all over the place was pretty cool.

But Tousen still sucks.

I GUESS IT'S BECAUSE HE'S BLACK! Right SK!?

heero
Sun, 10-09-2005, 10:22 PM
Enjoy.

That part was hilarious. I bet Tousen didnt see that coming lmao

Turkish-S
Sun, 10-09-2005, 10:51 PM

tousen here looks like WTF!!!!
i also find tousen sucky with his justice and shit. but he is the best looking captain...

kenren
Sun, 10-09-2005, 11:12 PM
Dattebayo (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b52.torrent)

go get'em !!

Kensee
Mon, 10-10-2005, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by: kenren
Dattebayo (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b52.torrent)

go get'em !!

Thanks
Which sub is better? DB or B-S?

kenren
Mon, 10-10-2005, 12:59 AM
not sure which is better...
but i personally prefer DB i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Munsu
Mon, 10-10-2005, 01:11 AM
I haven't seen DB, but as bad as B-S is, I can say with certainty that any other group is better...

Kensee
Mon, 10-10-2005, 01:21 AM
Lunar takes the cake then huh? Only if TW or Akeep kept doing it -_- ::sigh::

kaniskii
Mon, 10-10-2005, 01:23 AM
what!!! tousen the best looking captain?? well, I guess everyone is entitled to there own opinions, but I would not hae though that he would be the best looking captian.

That orange scarf thing is gay as hell, and his glasess look retared.

I think the best looking captian( and by best looking i mean cool character design) is Hitsugaya Toushirou. I like his hair style and he has some bad ass eyes. Plus he seems to be the youngest, but that may not be true, not sure if he has a tsunade complex goin on or not. But if he is, then thats cool that he can hold his own along with the other captians at such a young age.

kenren
Mon, 10-10-2005, 01:26 AM
glasses?
i thought an eye patch because he is blind..

anyway...if he is blind..how the hell he knows zaraki smiling ?

kaniskii
Mon, 10-10-2005, 01:32 AM
i dont think thats an eye patch. they look like glasses to me. Blind people usually wear glasses, not patches. Now if you are talking about Zenpachi, then yea, thats an eye patch.

Kensee
Mon, 10-10-2005, 03:03 AM
glasses?

His spirit energy was elevated and focused around his mouth!
In theory if elevated spirit energy is detected then it could go to be reason that he could 'sense' that Kenpachi was smiling. That or he is like Daredevil .. when something connects to matter it creates a sound vibration and he can see that.

This was all total B.S. just was bored doing math homework.

LaZie
Mon, 10-10-2005, 03:53 AM

glasses?

His spirit energy was elevated and focused around his mouth!
In theory if elevated spirit energy is detected then it could go to be reason that he could 'sense' that Kenpachi was smiling. That or he is like Daredevil .. when something connects to matter it creates a sound vibration and he can see that.

This was all total B.S. just was bored doing math homework.

Tousen can see with his ears, isn't it obvious?!

Jadugar
Mon, 10-10-2005, 05:39 AM

Thanks
Which sub is better? DB or B-S?

Lunar but there are taking their time recently.

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-10-2005, 09:00 AM
Godfucking damnit I just passed the line between Bleach fan and extreme Bleach fan. Currently thinking of the series 24/7 or so.
MORE EPISODES NOW

ChibiYali
Mon, 10-10-2005, 09:12 AM
bastards making us wait even longer >.<

kyubisrage
Mon, 10-10-2005, 10:30 AM
they are so meani/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif Its like giving us crack then taking it away i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

nests
Mon, 10-10-2005, 11:06 AM
Just saw the episode it was just awsome I really dont have any others words to discribe it I just loved the way they showed Byakuyas bankai when it hit Renji

Phoenix20578
Mon, 10-10-2005, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by: kyubisrage
they are so mean Its like giving us crack then taking it away

The same can be said about a lot of things.

Kensee
Mon, 10-10-2005, 11:19 AM
What? Are you holding back secret episodes on us Pheonix???? ::Savage drooling::

kooshi
Mon, 10-10-2005, 01:04 PM
Episode was awesome, as usual.

- Awesome intro!!
- Renji + Byakuya's bankais shown! It's already crazy how Byakuya can scatter ONE sword, now he scatters so many of them!
- Gin being his usual evil self when teasing Rukia
- Kenpachi beating Tousen! You would think Tousen's bankai could kill pretty much anyone, haha.

darkmetal505
Mon, 10-10-2005, 01:12 PM
First time ive heard japanese screamo in an anime. *tear* so beautiful..... GIn likes to molest children. Episode was kickass, as usual.

XanBcoo
Mon, 10-10-2005, 02:06 PM
Loved it.

I thought it was weird how Renji got up twice after getting hit by Byakuya's Bankai. But his own Bankai was really really cool.

I still don't see why people don't like Tousen 0.o but Zaraki is too awesome for words.

Heh, I remember thinking Rikichi was Hanatarou because their voices were so similar.

alstar83
Mon, 10-10-2005, 02:19 PM
awesome eps. A lot of Bankai...like Renji's the most...poor him that he didn't have chance to practice more
Wondering why the 4th captain saved him....she loooks like a mom for me...
Kenpachi is extremely strong...like that way he firgured out how to defeat Tousen's bankai...so clever and very crazy too.

XanBcoo
Mon, 10-10-2005, 02:22 PM
I also noticed they stopped showing those character screens at the end. I guess Kon's was the last.

ChibiYali
Mon, 10-10-2005, 06:06 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/ChibiYali/ginevil.jpg

such... an evil.. laugh...
that's why we all love gin *nods*

death-wing
Mon, 10-10-2005, 07:02 PM
why cant people actually give us 1 hours specials cuz they're cool, or bcuz they're just that nice? damn it, now we gota wait a extra week to c ichigo's bankai ( just a assumption, since rukia's about to die, and its the anime hero thing to do. last minute hero kodec moments ) ugh, japanese people hate us, dont they. 8-(

Ban Kai
Mon, 10-10-2005, 08:35 PM
great episode i must say. cant wait to see next episode~~~ have to wait 2 weeks i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif. makes me sad~

Kensee
Tue, 10-11-2005, 01:08 AM
I also noticed they stopped showing those character screens at the end. I guess Kon's was the last.

You always save the best for last!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/kenniyito/bscap064.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/kenniyito/bscap068.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/kenniyito/bscap072.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/kenniyito/bscap073.jpg

I laughed, I cried, Kon just rocks =D

DarthEnderX
Tue, 10-11-2005, 04:00 AM
Why doesn't everyone seem to think that Tousen is blind?

I mean, I suppose he could be, but I don't remember it being stated anyplace. So why would you assume he was?

He's just a black man with ski goggles who jibba jabbas about peace when everyone around him is being awsome with swords.

That's my take at least.

kooshi
Tue, 10-11-2005, 04:09 AM
Because he said that he was born without light when fighting Kenpachi with his bankai. Hence, it would be quite logical that he was born blind.

Munsu
Tue, 10-11-2005, 04:18 AM
"you cannot capture me who was born without light." That statement should be more than enough to support the theory among other things that have happened in the past... which i cannot mention because i'm not about to browse all my episodes again to argue this

XanBcoo
Tue, 10-11-2005, 01:23 PM
His eyes are also constantly closed. It's pretty obvious that he's blind.

He's just a black man with ski goggles who jibba jabbas about peace when everyone around him is being awsome with swords.

Tousen is still my boy, but that made me laugh pretty hard. Dunno why no one likes him...

Phoenix20578
Tue, 10-11-2005, 01:49 PM
I liked Tousen, up untill he started spouting that self-rightous justice bullshit. The world isn't black and
white like he sees it, there is always an area where different colors exist.

heero
Tue, 10-11-2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
I liked Tousen, up untill he started spouting that self-rightous justice bullshit. The world isn't black and

well maybe the only skin color he cares about is black and white maybe tat's why i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Phoenix20578
Tue, 10-11-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by: heero

Originally posted by: Phoenix20578

well maybe the only skin color he cares about is black and white maybe tat's why

Thats not what I meant. He sees the world in right or wrong, not in between.

heero
Tue, 10-11-2005, 02:10 PM
i no wat u meant. I was just...bleh nevermind

masamuneehs
Tue, 10-11-2005, 02:12 PM
Tousen is blind, it's so obvious. Eyes always shut, those weird goggles, his referring to 'being born in darkness' etc. But he was a little annoying with his long rant about justice and all that. Although, if I were confronted with something as obviously evil as Zaraki Kenpachi I might even be struck to go on about destroying evil.

And damn, Bucket-Head is so ugly that he's not even human! Laughed my ass off at that one?

And what was the whole deal with that pretty boy in the 11th Division's Zanpaktou? Hisage said he had him beat, but the pretty boy got up and his Zanpaktou glowed this weird color and he said something about not letting Kenpachi or Ikkaku know about "his little secret" .... What is his secret, a Bankai called Yaoi?

Best moment in the episode: Ichimaru Gin talking to Rukia on the bridge. Saying that he could save Ichigo and her and all the others, getting her hopes all up.

Then, with that awesome smile. "Uso." MWHAHAHA What an evil bastard! He has cemented his case as my number one favorite Bleach character! Also had to love how Rukia described him as a snake crawling all over you. And she certainly intoned that Gin and Byakuya are in cahoots on something or other...

Second favorite moment, Renji almost getting Byakuya. He certainly surprised the Captain a couple times. Kuchiki just seems to use tons and tons and tons of swords, his Bankai was the least cool I've seen yet...

masamuneehs
Tue, 10-11-2005, 02:13 PM
Excuse my double post. Mozilla came up with an error and sent me back to the reply page with my text still there, so I had no clue it'd already been posted. Gomen.

XanBcoo
Tue, 10-11-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
And damn, Bucket-Head is so ugly that he's not even human! Laughed my ass off at that one?

And what was the whole deal with that pretty boy in the 11th Division's Zanpaktou? Hisage said he had him beat, but the pretty boy got up and his Zanpaktou glowed this weird color and he said something about not letting Kenpachi or Ikkaku know about "his little secret" .... What is his secret, a Bankai called Yaoi?

Damn, so much for being original. I thought I was the only one who called him "bucket-head". i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

The pretty boy (can't remember his name) was talking about how the 11th Squad tends to prefer direct, physical techniques with their soul slayers, and look down upon spirit/magickey-based ones. His just so happened to be the latter, and he didn't want the others to know that because he respects them so much.

Munsu
Tue, 10-11-2005, 03:20 PM
he basically is a long range type of fighter... which as XanBcoo said, it is looked-down by the 11th Squad...

So he basically is deserving of the 3rd seat in the division, and he might even be the second seat in other squads...

DarthEnderX
Tue, 10-11-2005, 07:36 PM
"you cannot capture me who was born without light."

Haha, I actually thought he was referencing his skin color there. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Roko
Tue, 10-11-2005, 07:59 PM
That was one awesome episode, what with all the bankais. Zaraki and Ichimaru gave me a good laugh. Helmet guy as a beast was certainly surprising...didn't think there were life-size talking animals in Bleach. Tousen was cool, although he seems a little weak (maybe it was because Zaraki is just so insanely strong). Renji losing sorta sucked; wonder what his next move will be. I predict that in the next episode, Yachiru and crew will interrupt Rukia's little ceremony, since we didn't really see them the second half. Can't wait to see the conclusion of all these ongoing battles with the captains and VCs.

Board of Command
Tue, 10-11-2005, 08:34 PM
Well we certainly saw some weird bankais. Renji's bankai was extremely similar to that weird captain's (forgot name), but Tousen's was weird.

Now I think Byakuya and Ichimaru are both in on it.

Kensee
Tue, 10-11-2005, 11:16 PM
he basically is a long range type of fighter... which as XanBcoo said, it is looked-down by the 11th Squad...

So he basically is deserving of the 3rd seat in the division, and he might even be the second seat in other squads...

Pretty boy is acutally pretty tough when he releases his sword. He is supposed to holed 3rd seat I believe like Bud said but he doesnt like the way the number looks or something.

He's 5ths seat because its the next lowest number that looks like his favorite number in japanese (i think he likes number 2).

It'ts not COMPLETLEY that his slayer is a long range one, its just not a direct attack like strength wise. Its strong it is own regard though.

XanBcoo
Wed, 10-12-2005, 12:31 AM
He likes number 3, but chose 5. Funny enough, 3 and 5 look a little similar in Arabic numerals as well i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Also, does anyone else not understand why the third method of becoming a captain exists?? It's insane IMO. They could appoint a madman as a captain based solely on his strength. It's like becoming a general in an army by killing the other general. Makes no sense to me.

kooshi
Wed, 10-12-2005, 12:45 AM
He likes number 3, but chose 5. Funny enough, 3 and 5 look a little similar in Arabic numerals as well

Also, does anyone else not understand why the third method of becoming a captain exists?? It's insane IMO. They could appoint a madman as a captain based solely on his strength. It's like becoming a general in an army by killing the other general. Makes no sense to me.

Having stronger people means that you'll have more control and less worries when threats come. You gotta have at least a few people who have massive brute strength.

Kensee
Wed, 10-12-2005, 12:47 AM
You have to defeat a captain in front of everyone.
Kenpachi took it one step further and KILLED the previous captain. You can kinda figure this by reading Tossen's reaction, if all the other capatains killed their successors before hand then he wouldnt call Kenpachi a madman UNLESS

1) Kenpachi was the first one to challenge/kill a capatian to take their place.
or
2) Kenpachi was only supposed to defeat the capatain but instead ran through him.

Augury
Wed, 10-12-2005, 12:57 AM
But then how else could Zaraki's captainship be justified by the series? There has to be a mechanism to get a crazy guy into that position for the story -- if the character created is crazy. Also, say that the rule didn't exist... then some unfortunate division captain would have this insanely strong madman in his troops. Yamamoto probably figures that if the captains get out of line he can control them.

Kurotsuchi (or however you spell the 12th division captain's name) is likely a worse candidate than Zaraki: that guy sacrifices his own men in combat without a second thought. At least Zaraki confronts the enemy and defects only after he has lost / tied. I get the impression that he hasn't lost a fight before from his bells / eyepatch / give-me-your-best-shot etc attitude.

Jadugar
Wed, 10-12-2005, 08:30 AM
He likes number 3, but chose 5. Funny enough, 3 and 5 look a little similar in Arabic numerals as well

No, they dont look similar.

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/3369/arabicnemerals1ji.jpg

Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
Now I think Byakuya and Ichimaru are both in on it.

Rukia menioning all those meetings between Ichimaru Gin and Kuchuki Byakuya support this theory but I think Gin is tagging along with Byakuya for now and when the time comes he will ditch him as well.

Hakeem_21
Wed, 10-12-2005, 09:09 AM
This was the first ep in while that was really good. Renji vs Bakuya and Zaraki's fight was aweome. I liked Zaraki before but now he is my fav,he is so awesome i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

I like Tousen and not just cause he is black.....

I hope in the next ep Kenpachi takes out his bankai.

Terracosmo
Wed, 10-12-2005, 09:22 AM
What bankai?

Jadugar
Wed, 10-12-2005, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
I hope in the next ep Kenpachi takes out his bankai.

He doesnt even know his soul slayer's name.

XanBcoo
Wed, 10-12-2005, 09:55 AM

No, they dont look similar.

Oops. I don't know why I said Arabic. I meant European. >.<

@Kensee: I understand the third method, I just think it's dumb to allow someone to become a captain of a whole Squad that way.

Hakeem_21
Wed, 10-12-2005, 10:01 AM
Yeah but he most develop his skills. He cant go on with just spirit force, brute force and expect to beat Bakuaya,Ichimaru.

Maybe he knows his slayer's name now and can use it fully and sometime later he will be able to use bankai. I mean if Ichigo and even Renji can why not Kenpachi.

I only think he knows his slayer's name cause he looked like he was ashamed that he didnt know aftr Ichigo beat,so mybe he has trained to be able use his slayer's better.

Atleast thats what i hope. It would suck if Kenpachi didnt get any better.

Jadugar
Wed, 10-12-2005, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
Yeah but he most develop his skills. He cant go on with just spirit force and brute force expect to beat Bakuaya,Ichimaru.

Many he knows his slayer's name now and can use it fully and sometime later he will be able to use bankai. I mean if Ichigo and even Renji can why not Kenpachi.

Atleast thats what i hope. It would suck if Kenpachi didnt get any better.

I am also hoping that he can achieve his bankai. Sooner or later Zaraki will find Ichigo to have another re-match. Since Ichigo is close to reaching his bankai it would be unfair on Zaraki to fight just with his spirit force. That wont be enough to even hold back Ichigo because he has become much more stronger.

Hakeem_21
Wed, 10-12-2005, 10:14 AM
But i dont care about him fighting Ichigo since that fight is unfair even if Ichigo wasnt stronger by the time they fight again. Since ichigo would win anyway cause he is the main....'

I want to see Kenpachi fighting other captain's with his slayer's true form and bankai so he can kick some ass. He can win other captain but not the main character so i want so see him in a fight he can actually win.

Dionysos
Wed, 10-12-2005, 11:39 AM
he definitely doesnt know the name of his soulslayer. And i dont think that he will get it in the near future, because he would be way too strong for the series at the moment.

masamuneehs
Wed, 10-12-2005, 11:42 AM
Hakeem, maybe you've read ahead in the manga, or maybe you just need to get your ears cleaned out:

ZARAKI KENPACHI CANNOT ACHIEVE SHIKAI LET ALONE BANKAI! HE DOES NOT EVEN KNOW HIS ZANPAKTAOU'S NAME!

Not like i'd know either... but last we saw Kenpachi was nowhere near Shi-Kai. his Zanpaktous is still tattered and worn to the nail, I can't imagine he's changed that much in his relationship with this sword....

XanBcoo
Wed, 10-12-2005, 02:34 PM
'Sides, I think it'd be cooler if he DIDN'T have shikai or bankai, and he still kicked all that ass.

Hakeem_21
Wed, 10-12-2005, 05:35 PM
I dont read the manga i just hope.

Hopefully the rat looking captain is strong enough to make Kenpachi ask for his slayer's help and maybe he will hear it like Ichigo did.

About Kenpaci becoming too powerful with his bankai. That doesnt have to be true since Bakauya's bankai was freaking strong and Gin's might be even stronger. At the way Kenpachi is now they would kill him the way he is now.

Destroyor
Wed, 10-12-2005, 07:40 PM
I don't want Kenpachi to achieve bankai. You guys do realize the reason that he doesn't even know his soul slayer's name is because he's insanely strong. His spiritual/physical force is so strong that it repress his own soul! It's nice to see someone being strong without following anyone else's footstep.

Rust sword > bankai XD

Assassin
Wed, 10-12-2005, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by: Destroyor
I don't want Kenpachi to achieve bankai. You guys do realize the reason that he doesn't even know his soul slayer's name is because he's insanely strong. His spiritual/physical force is so strong that it repress his own soul! It's nice to see someone being strong without following anyone else's footstep.

Rust sword > bankai XD

i dont recall ever hearing anyhting about his spiritual force repressing anyhting. where did u get this from?

XanBcoo
Wed, 10-12-2005, 09:37 PM
Chapter 1XX - "Makin' shit up"

Kensee
Wed, 10-12-2005, 11:04 PM
Kenpachi has fought for hundreds and hundreds of years on his own strength. A normal person cannot change something they been doing for 3 years in a row. The man relied on his own power all those yeaers.

That ish DOES NOT change QUICKLY. Maybe one day he will learn it's name, but for right now he can't even hear the yelling of his rusty sword.
Anyhow he still rocks.

RedX1z
Wed, 10-12-2005, 11:23 PM
that wouldn't seem like his style though, if he figured out his soul slayers name and fought along with it, it'd be going against his saying "fighting together with your slayer..is a line for a sickly loser bitch who can't fight with his own damn skills!", and i say he's better off as well, otherwise it'd somewhat break his character, yeah?

DarthEnderX
Wed, 10-12-2005, 11:52 PM
Kenpachi has fought for hundreds and hundreds of years on his own strength. A normal person cannot change something they been doing for 3 years in a row. The man relied on his own power all those yeaers.

That ish DOES NOT change QUICKLY. Maybe one day he will learn it's name, but for right now he can't even hear the yelling of his rusty sword.
Anyhow he still rocks.

Bullplop. Shit like that happens all the time in shounen anime. People go hundreds of years at relatively the same power level, then they get beat by the main character, and all of a sudden, they start skyrocketing in power along with the main character to keep them relavent to the series.

I'm not saying I think he's gonna suddenly learn his blade's name during this fight, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he did.

And its not rusty, its chipped.

masamuneehs
Thu, 10-13-2005, 12:02 AM
Darth brings up an excellent point, one I hope Bleach doesn't start becoming true of...

DBZ died because they kept trying to "miraculously raise power levels" of characters and villains. It just got old after a time.

That's why when someone in a show declares a fight to the death, it should be to the mother-loving bitter death. Characters keep coming back and regain even greater strength and all that BS is stale man. It's a sword fight, cut the motherfucker's head off if you have to, but make sure he surely can't stab you in the back some day down the road!

Kensee
Thu, 10-13-2005, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder

Anyhow he still rocks.

Bullplop. Shit like that happens all the time in shounen anime. People go hundreds of years at relatively the same power level, then they get beat by the main character, and all of a sudden, they start skyrocketing in power along with the main character to keep them relavent to the series.

I'm not saying I think he's gonna suddenly learn his blade's name during this fight, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he did.

And its not rusty, its chipped.

Well I can admit he might be able to learn his sword's name and release first form, but hell no not bankai. And I think it would take away from him momentarly from his "only dude to rock you hard while not being able to speak to his sword" image yenno?

Darth brings up an excellent point, one I hope Bleach doesn't start becoming true of...

DBZ died because they kept trying to "miraculously raise power levels" of characters and villains. It just got old after a time.

That's why when someone in a show declares a fight to the death, it should be to the mother-loving bitter death. Characters keep coming back and regain even greater strength and all that BS is stale man. It's a sword fight, cut the motherfucker's head off if you have to, but make sure he surely can't stab you in the back some day down the road!

Yeah wtf was Tossen doing? He aimed for the body when he already locked all the senses? Dude wtf? You have a wide arse target that just begging to have you slice. But noooo you freeze everything just to poke him in the chest. -_-.

LaZie
Thu, 10-13-2005, 04:02 PM
Look what Lunar recently released..........*drumroll* Well.......theres no release thread for these episodes, but there will be one next week. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Lunar-Bleach 52&53 Torrent (http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/%5BLunar%5D_Bleach_-_52-53_%5BB937F496%5D.avi.torrent)

DarthEnderX
Thu, 10-13-2005, 04:03 PM

In a show that spends half its time in the afterlife, you can pretty much garauntee to see some dead villain make a comeback eventually. Some living person who dies and then is even more powerful when he shows up in Soul Society.

heero
Thu, 10-13-2005, 05:07 PM
lol Zaraki can probably survive a stab in the neck i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Jadugar
Thu, 10-13-2005, 07:39 PM
Some living person who dies and then is even more powerful when he shows up in Soul Society.

A n00b will always be a n00b, it doesnt matter if he in the SS or not.

Yeah wtf was Tossen doing? He aimed for the body when he already locked all the senses? Dude wtf? You have a wide arse target that just begging to have you slice. But noooo you freeze everything just to poke him in the chest. -_-.

If you are a man then you dont stab your opponent in the back. He was prbably aiming for his heart or lungs.

I still cant figure out how did Zaraki judged his previous attacks.

kooshi
Thu, 10-13-2005, 08:42 PM
I've always thought of Zaraki judging Tousen's attacks by instinct. That's the only thing I can think of.

Munsu
Thu, 10-13-2005, 08:46 PM
If not mistaken, they explained it better in the manga...

Zaraki simply waited till the tip of the sword touched him and then he quickly moved... it was a timing/reflects type of thing...

Jadugar
Thu, 10-13-2005, 09:07 PM
I dont read the manga. Was it like Lee's muscle memory.

I swear I saw Zaraki stopped one attack in mid-air. I deleted Bakakozou version, downloading Lunare otherwise I wouldhave checked that sword tip touching theory.

kooshi
Thu, 10-13-2005, 10:21 PM
If not mistaken, they explained it better in the manga...

Zaraki simply waited till the tip of the sword touched him and then he quickly moved... it was a timing/reflects type of thing...

Ah, that explanation. I was thinking about the time when Zaraki caught Tousen's sword in midair (pretty much Tousen's last attack in his bankai). Heck, it was in the open air when Zaraki caught it.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 10-13-2005, 10:22 PM
Yeah, that made almost no sense in the anime, but a lot of sense in the manga.

heero
Thu, 10-13-2005, 11:20 PM
he did say he was gonna catch it that time without getting hit...although he never said how he could do it

DarthEnderX
Thu, 10-13-2005, 11:39 PM
They explained it fine to me. As soon as the blade touches his flesh, he feels it and reacts, moving before the blade can cut into him. A couple of times it shows him moving just from the blade cutting through his clothes, the blade doesn't even make it to his skin.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 10-13-2005, 11:41 PM
He felt the movement on his clothes. What I was thinking of was when he caught the blade without it touching him at all.

Kensee
Thu, 10-13-2005, 11:48 PM
Yep, from theory he feels it in his clothes and on the tip of his skin (the blade that is) and reacts accordingly. Then he says f it, I'll get stabbed and hold the blade just to look cool

Kepnachi is still not as cool as Kon though.

If you are a man then you dont stab your opponent in the back. He was prbably aiming for his heart or lungs.

Your opponent just took your 2nd best attack and another captain' attack like they were nothing. You lock his senses. This move just cries for a head shot.

Tossen went overboard on the "justice" talk and looked like he wanted to punish kenpachi instead of just imobolizing him.

Its just bad stragetizing, but I also agree then Kenpachi probably could of surived an attack to the head.

Deadfire
Fri, 10-14-2005, 12:55 PM
Yep, from theory he feels it in his clothes and on the tip of his skin (the blade that is) and reacts accordingly. Then he says f it, I'll get stabbed and hold the blade just to look cool

Kepnachi is still not as cool as Kon though.

Your opponent just took your 2nd best attack and another captain' attack like they were nothing. You lock his senses. This move just cries for a head shot.

Tossen went overboard on the "justice" talk and looked like he wanted to punish kenpachi instead of just imobolizing him.

Its just bad stragetizing, but I also agree then Kenpachi probably could of surived an attack to the head.

This makes sence as noone seems to die in this anime after being wounded to extremes, This is very interesting irony as the anime deals with death alot

I kind of didn't get how he judged it either....but i passed it of by just thinking that "something I'm missing is in the Manga".

Terracosmo
Fri, 10-14-2005, 04:39 PM
If you are a man then you dont stab your opponent in the back.

Yeah, real men make their opponents blind and deaf and then attack from the front.
Totally different.

heero
Fri, 10-14-2005, 04:48 PM
lol but he's blind too so I guess it makes it fair for him i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Fri, 10-14-2005, 04:52 PM
Blind, but not deaf. Also, he's been trained to be an exceptional fighter despite his handicap.
So it isn't fair in the least i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mae
Fri, 10-14-2005, 05:42 PM
What's the use of fighting "fair"? I fight to win i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

The fox-headed guy was a little surprising. I thought this was a humans-only afterlife? Maybe he's a fox spirit or something? Or he could be cursed, I guess. Hopefully he could give Zaraki a little more of a challenge. Zaraki was cool, as usual. Very ADD though: "Interesting, fighting in darkeness" ten seconds later: "Ok, bored now, I want to slice people up"

I'm tempted to start a "Men of Bleach" thread just for some balance, but since I'd be the only one to post in it maybe not, lol.

Jadugar
Fri, 10-14-2005, 05:42 PM

Yeah, real men make their opponents blind and deaf and then attack from the front.
Totally different.

No, real men just go back and change their original post like Terra.

Terracosmo
Fri, 10-14-2005, 05:49 PM
...eh? The only thing I changed about that post is the layout, since I put one of the lines too high up. I don't get your point.

@Mae: CREATE IT! I promise to post in it. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Kensee
Fri, 10-14-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by: Mae
What's the use of fighting "fair"? I fight to win

The fox-headed guy was a little surprising. I thought this was a humans-only afterlife? Maybe he's a fox spirit or something? Or he could be cursed, I guess. Hopefully he could give Zaraki a little more of a challenge. Zaraki was cool, as usual. Very ADD though: "Interesting, fighting in darkeness" ten seconds later: "Ok, bored now, I want to slice people up"

I'm tempted to start a "Men of Bleach" thread just for some balance, but since I'd be the only one to post in it maybe not, lol.

Yenno seriously, I was considering starting a "Men of Bleach" Thread just cause I thought it was unfair for the laides. Yenno ya'll need love and to swoon too right? =D think I should do it? I'll post in it too =D.

Jadugar
Fri, 10-14-2005, 06:38 PM

Go on do it. You will have me, Kensee and Terra posting in it. Thats a great start.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 10-16-2005, 09:15 PM
Gaaaaaay.

Jadugar
Mon, 10-17-2005, 04:30 AM
prick

6Zabuza9
Mon, 10-17-2005, 04:51 AM

Go on do it. You will have me, Kensee and Terra posting in it. Thats a great start.

I WILL POST IN IT TOO WOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Hakeem_21
Mon, 10-17-2005, 05:15 PM
Why must it be gay... We can talk who is the most manly and stuff. Kenpachi for the win i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

masamuneehs
Mon, 10-17-2005, 07:19 PM
Damn some fools are really pretty closed-minded eh?

Hakeem made an excellent point. We all watch anime, and lots of guys are constantly Wowed by the actions of male characters. Constantly talking about who kicks whos ass and which Captains are better than others and on and on...

There's also more than just a hint of sexual attraction in admiration of these characters, whether you choose to acknowledge it or not....

mage
Mon, 10-17-2005, 07:43 PM
There's also more than just a hint of sexual attraction in admiration of these characters, whether you choose to acknowledge it or not....
youre an idiot. just because we like certain characters and root for them to own other characters doesn't mean we want to have sex with them. i'm sure there are some freaks like yourself that would love to play hide the sausage with their favorite male anime character, though.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 10-18-2005, 02:44 AM
Hahahah that's awsome.

PSJ
Tue, 10-18-2005, 03:54 AM
Mage you are the idiot. Are you incapable of having a normal discussion without calling people names? I think masamuneehs meant someting like, you like a certain character not only because of their personality but also because of thier looks. What i'm saying is that you may think your favorite male character looks good.

@DarthEnder: your opinion is greatly appretiated.....

DarthEnderX
Tue, 10-18-2005, 05:00 PM
Why thank you, it's my purpose in life to convey it as much as possible.

I just think its fabulous how according to Masamuneeh's theorem, everything you admire you want to be intimate with on some level.

For instance, Optimus Prime rules, so of course I'm gonna start looking for a suitable oriface.

masamuneehs
Tue, 10-18-2005, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by: PSJ
Mage you are the idiot. Are you incapable of having a normal discussion without calling people names? I think masamuneehs meant someting like, you like a certain character not only because of their personality but also because of thier looks. What i'm saying is that you may think your favorite male character looks good.

@DarthEnder: your opinion is greatly appretiated.....

Perhaps the word 'sexual' was the incorrect one, but I'm not going to edit my previous post. PSJ worded it much better, the human mind will always take in physical form when creating an opinion of people/things/places and because vision is one of our strongest and most prevalent senses I believe a person's looks have a deep impact on our feelings towards them. This goes for members of both sexes.

I just think its fabulous how according to Masamuneeh's theorem, everything you admire you want to be intimate with on some level.

For instance, Optimus Prime rules, so of course I'm gonna start looking for a suitable oriface.

That is pretty funny. But you ever wonder why the Transformers were given humanoid appearances, rather than just always being vehicles that could talk? Think about what makes a mobile suit more appealing than a tank or jet fighter.