View Full Version : KIRA???

Leucer
Tue, 10-04-2005, 07:13 AM
Why do all of you hate Kira, i think he is good

just dont hate me now

By the way no spoilers please i have just seen phase 39

kenren
Tue, 10-04-2005, 07:25 AM
why ? most probably because he appeared in GSD.

Strike Freedom
Tue, 10-04-2005, 08:10 AM
Screw all Kira haters, Kira is the man. They're just envious. What is the reason for hating him? That he's just too damn good. GO KIRA!

Nai
Tue, 10-04-2005, 08:31 AM
Because despite the fact that he has the personality of a rock and simply "WTFpWnZLolz" everything Fukuda insisted on having him as the center of the story once more? He's just so extremely redundant in GSD.

Yeah, sure, his paper-thin personality and ramshackle morals might appeal to some. However, for me it just doesn't cut it.

Meehlimo
Tue, 10-04-2005, 09:05 AM
your all just mad cuz he owns and now no one can touch himi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

aznroyale
Tue, 10-04-2005, 09:43 AM
i think Athrun is still better

Kovash
Tue, 10-04-2005, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by: Nai
Yeah, sure, his paper-thin personality and ramshackle morals might appeal to some. However, for me it just doesn't cut it.

Wow, you sure do hate Kira - I mean, to even contemplate that, for some reason, a person who has developed more in personal emotion than any other anime character to date is 'paper-thin'? (my personal bias, Kira is great, I don't understradn why people think he's shallow and unrefined)

I personally think it's a bit narrowminded to just dismiss Kira because he is the Ultimate Coordinator, hell Kira's entire theme revolves around proving he's more than his 'power' - He's a thinking feeling character who has finally defined himself and is confident in his choices.

His 'ramshackle' morals are quite simple, he doesn't like killing people because it goes against his own personal ethic. In Destiny he is calm and collected most of the time because that's who he is, not because he has no personality - for all the complaining people do agaisnt Kira and his 'god-like' status, have any of you acctually bothered to consider that Kira is Kira, he's no different from the final episodes of SEED and no one complained about that.

Despite my need to defend characters in general (and all of destiny) I still think Kira is a well-rounded mature character. Any shallowness seen in him stems from how far down you look, not the depth of the pond.

EDIT: I'd like to see someone say sometihng bad about Kira without mentioning his inability to die - I mean, come on, he's the greatest Pilot ever - but despite that, he has been beaten before and survives by the skin of his teeth, it's not far fetched, just convinient.

What is the point of a topic which discusses the same subjective opinion for the millionth time? None. Locked. And stop creating topics like this.

GotWoot Moderator