PDA

View Full Version : Phase 50 Discussion

yvliew
Sat, 10-01-2005, 10:26 PM
Just finished watching! It's good ending but felt something missing. Nobody watched it yet???

Vegita
Sat, 10-01-2005, 10:28 PM
I thought it was horrible.

yvliew
Sat, 10-01-2005, 10:30 PM
It doesn't have the dramatic ending like in SEED... But glad that Athrun's MS is not destroyed for once...... possible gundam seed 3?

kenren
Sat, 10-01-2005, 10:38 PM
er...another thread?

yvliew
Sat, 10-01-2005, 10:47 PM
I don't see a Phase 50 discussion thread anywhere. Where?? There was one but it's locked. The trio pilot the DOM survived!

You mean the Final Phase..oops didnt see it...and it wasn't saying it's a Discussion too.. dumb

naruto22
Sat, 10-01-2005, 10:56 PM
WOHOO!! THE DOM PILOTS SURVIVED!!!!!

That aside, the whole plot stank. Everybody's motivation was so damn murky. I still don't know what the hell is going on between Rey and Gilbert. WTF did Rey do that?!?!??!?!?! It makes zero sense to me. I thought the idiot already accepted his fate as a slave to Gilbert. I can't make out what Kira said that finally made Rey snap.

Ah well, blame it on Fukuda. That jerk really doesn't know how to write a good script. One that is understandable to the audience and can reach out to their hearts. Instead, we get philosophical jargon what is as bad as an episode of Star Trek Voyager.

Anyway, summary is that ORB won. Kira and everyone else is alive, even the 3 DOM pilots.

You know, why can't they give a proper ending for once in Gundam? Why can't they give an ending that basically says:

"...........and they all lived happily ever after."

I guess they can't because they want the characters to suffer so they can churn out more lame models.

Strike Freedom
Sat, 10-01-2005, 10:58 PM
I think ppl r having a hard time finding the thread cause it doesn't have "50" anywhere in it...just a theory

yvliew
Sat, 10-01-2005, 11:16 PM
can you believe it.. they use old animation even in the final episode.......... this is Freedom!

http://sapporo.cool.ne.jp/monkeyhhk/1128158032177.jpg

solid01
Sat, 10-01-2005, 11:17 PM
EPIOSDE 50 FUCKEN SUCKED

OMFG THEY FUCKED DESTINY UP SO BADLY HOLY FUCK

ok seed is the first gundam to have more then one season, i seriously doubt theres going to beed gundam seed 3

heero
Sat, 10-01-2005, 11:55 PM
everything was ok except Rey and Shinn lost too ezly. Also whats the deal with Stellar saying "tomorrow". Although the fight ended, but something seem to be missing in the end...What will happen to Cagalli and Athrun? Shinn and Luna??? The rest of the guys???? Instead of the flashbacks in the end, they should have showed scenes of their future like Kira and Lacus getting married or sumthing...

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sun, 10-02-2005, 12:08 AM
WTF is this Thread doing here the thread about Phase 50 started like 17 hours ago, its called "GUNDAM SEED DESTINY FINAL PHASE"!!!!!!!!!!.

This is the third thread about Phase 50 today.

EDIT1: What do u mean it didnt say it was a DISCUSSION? There are 104 replies!!!!. DUHH!!!

Phoenix20578
Sun, 10-02-2005, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by: solid01
EPIOSDE 50 FUCKEN SUCKED

OMFG THEY FUCKED DESTINY UP SO BADLY HOLY FUCK

Well put, well put...

fenix000
Sun, 10-02-2005, 04:03 AM
I was crying at how poorly mad this episode is, Its just a disgrace to see such a good episode go down hill espically if its the LAST episdoes you would expect some screnes to be in it since its the Final Phase!! And yer, WTf is with Rey shotting GIl!??! why does the episode look like its been fast forwarded !!?

Ive only ever watch Gundam wing + Endless waltz aswell as Gundam seed (best series ever) and for them to fuck it up this bad puts me off from watching anythign else made but the freaking Model kitt selling whore!)*#@&ampi/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif*^#@@*(#)_&@

WHERE IS THE LOVE!

Use your eyes, there is a thread for this already.

GotWoot Moderator