PDA

View Full Version : Should Fukada make another seed series

Black_Wing
Sat, 10-01-2005, 02:25 PM
it is what it is

fenix000
Sat, 10-01-2005, 02:30 PM
hahah ownd! who are those ppl that voted for Fuduka ! they must be hanged!!!! Death to his supporters!!!!

Nai
Sat, 10-01-2005, 02:50 PM
This poll is fubar.

FUCK FUKUDA!

aznimperialx
Sat, 10-01-2005, 03:07 PM
fukuda should be Holy raped

Terracosmo
Sat, 10-01-2005, 07:20 PM
He should, if he grows balls and starts showing his projects more respect.

On second thought, no. Fire his retarded ass.

Black_Wing
Sat, 10-01-2005, 07:31 PM
im curious as who chose the 2nd choice whata re they smoking i voted the last choice i have become so disgusted that i realy dont care. azn imperial is that a Gau Ban signature btw

Knives122
Sat, 10-01-2005, 07:37 PM
I want them to make another seed series, just not include fukuda in that plan

FoB4EveR
Sat, 10-01-2005, 08:23 PM
All I care about in the series if they talk less and fight the whole freaking time!!!

Kirakun
Sat, 10-01-2005, 09:28 PM
This poll is trashed worse than a $10 hooker. Anyways, keep the series going, but not with Fukuda's warped ass.

Curium
Sat, 10-01-2005, 09:41 PM
I would say give him another chance, but with 2 restrictions.

First, it has to be completely new, no previously loved characters for him to screw with...

Second, completly finish the plans for the show 100% ahead of the beginning of production with an editor SPECIFICALLY for checking for consistancy. (Okay that may count as three but oh well.)

EDIT: This is in response to Knives' post. I think Fukuda should appear in the next SEED series as a "Kenny" type character (South Park) and appear in the going to/returning from ads thing (where they have had Kira and Lacus dancing throughout Destiny). However with regard to the real Fukuda, yeah he shouldn't be involved.

FelixZeroAlastor
Sun, 10-02-2005, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by: Curium

First, it has to be completely new, no previously loved characters for him to screw with...

Iike hell. He'll just use Kira and Lacus's newtype babies to wreak havoc. Then there are Mwu's and Murre's newtype children. Finnally we have Athrun and his babies from Meyrin and Cagalli. It all happens again.

Strike Freedom
Sun, 10-02-2005, 04:55 AM
He should, and it should be about coordinators versus some distant mutant aliens.....yes....yes....MUAHAHAHAHAH i/expressions/beer.gif

Mite Gai
Sun, 10-02-2005, 10:32 AM
NO, the SEED universe has been butchered without any hope of salvation.

DraGunZer0
Sun, 10-02-2005, 11:00 AM
Yes, I want anther SEED series and no, I don't want Futada. New series = more models + a new freedom ^_^. Hmmm.... i predict the 3rd series will have transforming gundams that combine with each other! Justice Freedom!!!.... or not (Yes, if it were true then the series has gone to a new hell =/)

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sun, 10-02-2005, 12:47 PM
I want too another SEED series, but only if fukuda isnt included in the project, at least 2 OVAs explaining what happens after Phase 50.

solid01
Sun, 10-02-2005, 01:18 PM
i'm just a little curious and confused

isn't fukuda just the dirrector?

you guys whould be blaming the writers of the story

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-02-2005, 01:23 PM
The director is usually the one who says yes or no to the final idea and has responsibility for the ultimate result.

solid01
Sun, 10-02-2005, 01:27 PM
alright he dervers to die then

telemari
Sun, 10-02-2005, 01:28 PM
BURN! BURN! BURN! BURN! BURN! BURN!

Curium
Sun, 10-02-2005, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by: FelixZeroAlastor

Originally posted by: Curium

Iike hell. He'll just use Kira and Lacus's newtype babies to wreak havoc. Then there are Mwu's and Murre's newtype children. Finnally we have Athrun and his babies from Meyrin and Cagalli. It all happens again.

I mis-read the topic. I thought it just said "Should Fukuda make another series". That is what I meant by the first one. I missed the word "SEED" in the topic name.

aznimperialx
Sun, 10-02-2005, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

my sig is from Dnangel

Strike Freedom
Sun, 10-02-2005, 03:14 PM
Should Bush be president? Depending on your answer then u have just answered this thread's question....My response....NO

RedX1z
Sun, 10-02-2005, 03:22 PM
if i was blind and deaf, i don't see why not..

masamuneehs
Sun, 10-02-2005, 03:26 PM
N
O

Naturally I'd watch it, but I'll have damned low expectations for it...

Naruto_RNG
Sun, 10-02-2005, 04:39 PM
I think the next gundam seed should be called "Gundam Seed Freedom" so if kira shows up again it wouldn't be a suprise. what do u guys think.

isso
Sun, 10-02-2005, 04:44 PM
i hope i never have to see kira-cunt again..

Phoenix20578
Sun, 10-02-2005, 04:45 PM
God no. He fucked up SEED with Destiny. He should be blugened to
death by angry fanboys.

Curium
Sun, 10-02-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by: Strike Freedom
Should Bush be president? Depending on your answer then u have just answered this thread's question....My response....NO

Well that is incorrect. I voted for Bush twice and would do so again. However I would not want Fukuda trying SEED again. BTW, Bush is taking a popularity beating because he is trying to fix the mess that was left behind by Clinton because he chose to ignore the problem.

masamuneehs
Sun, 10-02-2005, 07:35 PM
If they do attempt another SEED series they should really try to come up with something crazy to alter Kira/Lacus/Athrun's lives and personalities, because they are getting to be the same old shit again and again. That or just strictly limit their air time and importance in the show, sort of like how GSD started out....

alukard
Sun, 10-02-2005, 10:50 PM
Or they could start 30 years later so that Kira has alzheimers & diarrhea.

masamuneehs
Mon, 10-03-2005, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by: alukard

I actually believe this is a plausible and incredibly intersting idea!

I wish there were more animes that played out over a long stretch of time... So many, and the Gundams in particular, take place over a one year or shorter time period, not too much time to see long term repurcussions, personal changes etc etc. Aging is virtually invisible in shoujo anime because they need all the characters to be young, cute neon-colored-hair falling in front of their girly faces high school aged kids. Aging makes people ugly. Ugly people shouldn't be allowed on TV. Therefore all story lines set to one year or we'll do a Seinfeld/Simpsons esque 'one episode really never effects the other' kind of outline for the show.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Mon, 10-03-2005, 12:50 AM
yes there should be a third season!!!

The_Puma
Mon, 10-03-2005, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs

I wish there were more animes that played out over a long stretch of time... So many, and the Gundams in particular, take place over a one year or shorter time period, not too much time to see long term repurcussions, personal changes etc etc. Aging is virtually invisible in shoujo anime because they need all the characters to be young, cute neon-colored-hair falling in front of their girly faces high school aged kids. Aging makes people ugly. Ugly people shouldn't be allowed on TV. Therefore all story lines set to one year or we'll do a Seinfeld/Simpsons esque 'one episode really never effects the other' kind of outline for the show.

Wellllllll, you can try out One Piece, Naruto, or Detective Conan. Those series have a minimum of 200 episodes each and are still in production. And as far as ugly people in anime, have you ever watched Beck? That anime's style is a little more...realistic...with the features of its characters. And some shows can get away with that randomness, as well as some anime. Excel Saga is like that through most of the series (I think poor Pedro's sidestory is the most consistant one of the whole series...weird as it may be though).

To the original question I don't think we should go straight to flaming the poor bastard, there are a lot of reasons to blame for this sequels flop. Poor character development, overuse of stock footage, general inconsistency in the plotline. I mean some blame does go to him but not all of it for Gods sake. I think that they need to refocus and really examine what made Gundam Seed such a popular series and why its fans are so loyal to it. In the original you indeed had good action, but behind it you had conflict and drama that really connected you to the characters involved in it, which is something that Destiny did not have. There's a long list of complaints I have for Destiny that I'll go into at some other point, but not all of it was Fukada's fault, he was involved with the original so he should be given another shot, but only if he really listens to his fanbase and make some much needed changes. If they release a third series then it has a lot of making up to do for what went wrong in Destiny...a WHOLE lot.

more_ramen_pls
Mon, 10-03-2005, 01:43 AM
a third seed installment: definitely YES

fucking fukuda directing it: HELL NO!!!

someone else should direct SEED.

Amimanenuf4you
Mon, 10-03-2005, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs

even though it is a bit off topic, MGS4 for ps3 has their characters aged. the timeline in that story is 20-30 years later after MGS2 sons of liberty.

Jurojin
Mon, 10-03-2005, 03:25 PM
Or they could start 30 years later so that Kira has alzheimers & diarrhea

"Let's see, fire up the reactor and boot up the AI.... wait, where am I? Who am I?..... and why do my pants suddenly feel warm and squishy, and smell funny...."

RedX1z
Wed, 10-05-2005, 05:24 AM
30 years later, eh? why i do i feel like whoever directs this is going to make kira jr..and then give him the god-like unit out of them all..

RyuNaruto
Wed, 10-05-2005, 09:05 AM
If he does, then I hope he's more ORIGINAL with his mobile suits. And less psycotic characters, they drive me nuts.

PSJ
Wed, 10-05-2005, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by: aznimperialx

Originally posted by: Terracosmo

my sig is from Dnangel

That's nice. Mine's from Hunter x Hunter but what does this have to do with the topic and Terras post?

I think a entirely new gundam series would be better but if the put Fukuda in charge of another SEED show i'll watch it.

isso
Wed, 10-05-2005, 03:19 PM
e du svensk din jävel???

HAHAHA

No i would like a show without Kira.. anything would satisfy me.. I'm so sick of him.. KIRA-CUNT burn in hell!

ChaosK
Wed, 10-05-2005, 04:03 PM
yes yes no yes.