PDA

View Full Version : Gundam Seed Destiny Final Phase

RyuNaruto
Sat, 10-01-2005, 04:14 AM
Yes, finally over, and not a bad ending. Despite my bad Japanese, I was still able to enjoy it and get the general idea. You guys are in for one big back....litteraly.

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 10-01-2005, 04:43 AM
Don't post telling us about the ep if you can't even provide a link to the raw.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 10-01-2005, 05:13 AM
Yeah, im starting the download:

Phase 50 (JP Version) (118MB) (http://bt.popgo.net/down/down....861b728b6b5c4f73971108]http://bt.popgo.net/down/down.php?hash=93cbe67f5c61eec4fc861b728b6b5c4f7397 1108)

Phase 50 (RAW Version) (311MB) (http://bt.popgo.net/down/down.php?hash=154d728559238be34c5aa030e0d147e7d957 4403)

Phase 50 (HI-RAW Version) (268MB) (http://elektron.ewi.tudelft.nl/~vliege60/%5Bhi-raw%5DGSD50.torrent)

Phase 50 (RAW Version High Quality) (500MB) (http://bt.greedland.net/torrents/2005/10/01/1128168560.torrent)

Phase 50 (SaiyaMan Version) (214MB) (http://bt.saiyaman.info/download.php?id=1251&file=%5BS%5EM%5D+Gundam+SEED+ Destiny+PHASE+50+%5BEND%5D+RAW.avi.torrent)

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 10-01-2005, 05:22 AM
Freakin Sweet!!!

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 10-01-2005, 06:02 AM
i watched the first 2 second and i could already tell it was rushed. Now Lacus went SEED and nobody knows when exactly.

EDIT1: Athruns backpack is so COOL!!!!!!!!

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 10-01-2005, 06:03 AM
5 Min. left.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 10-01-2005, 06:08 AM
Rey is going to kill Dullindal SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

EDIT1:FORGET IT, i think im wrong. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

EDIT2:IM NOT!!!!

EDIT3: HEAR ME WORLD!!!

OVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT4: Wasnt as bad as i thought it would, yet the ENDING was so plain, I WANT AN OVA otherwise im going to hate this show all my life.

Strike Freedom
Sat, 10-01-2005, 06:37 AM
HAHAHA, this is funny, this has a big twist at the end....

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 10-01-2005, 06:39 AM
I hope you guys are prepared for the horrible sound of Rey and Shinn's crying.

SPOILER!!!!!

Kira is a Newtype and Lacus is a Newtype. That explains alot. Rey and Shinn went down like a couple of bitches. They didn't even manage to land in a good damaging hit. Luna must have been out of her mind. Trying to take on Athrun. She didn't even last a minute. I have never seen such rape before. Did anybody but me also notice that Kira'a freedom pulls out the litte cool light effct? I hear an OVA coming, how bout you guys. That episode happened way too fast. I thought Mwu was gonna get caught in the Genesis beam. It would have been funny if he did.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 10-01-2005, 06:41 AM
I hate this kind of ending, we dont know what happens with meyring, athrun and cagalli, kira and Lacus', etc. IT JUST ENDS, the Sun might aswell explode and kill mankind i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif.

EDIT1 OVA? WHERE? WHEN? WHO? Is fukuda involved in IT? i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

PS: I think im not going to school i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

aznroyale
Sat, 10-01-2005, 06:42 AM
how great last eps

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 10-01-2005, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by: SFreedomZGMFx20a
I hate this kind of ending, we dont know what happens with meyring, athrun and cagalli, kira and Lacus', etc. IT JUST ENDS, the Sun might aswell explode and kill mankind .

I want the moon to explode and take the Earth with it. That way no one has to deal with Kira and Lacus's Newtype children going power crazy.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 10-01-2005, 06:48 AM
BTW: It wasnt a surprise to me but Shinn went Psycho again i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif, and almost kills Lunamaria, stil Lunamaria stays with Shinn i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif WTF is wrong with that girl.

SO true that about Shinn and Rey being raped, Lunamaria didnt even notice Athrun destroyed her arm and leg on purpose. Minerva really took a beating.

Screencap1 (http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1001gundamseeddestinyjp50divxa.jpg)

Screencap2 (http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1001gundamseeddestinyjp50divxa1.jpg)

Screencap3 (http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1001gundamseeddestinyjp50divxa3.jpg)

Screencap4 (http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1001gundamseeddestinyjp50divxa4.jpg)

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 10-01-2005, 06:56 AM
Luna likes em crazy.

Minerva got raped by Athrun. And it was STILL a jet pack on the back of Justice!!! I thought he was gonna transform, but no my hopes gone. Kira sucks without his Dragoon's. Athrun is the ultimate pilot when it comes to closerange battle.

BTW, when Athrun cut off Shinn's arms why the fuck did Shinn think he could kick him and do anything with out arms? Shinn's Shining finger is worth shit if it can't even withstand a beam saber. Accually it's been worth Shit this entire series.

Terracosmo
Sat, 10-01-2005, 07:00 AM
TALIA IS REY'S MOTHER?!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY SOMETHING FAIRLY UNPREDICTABLE WHICH ACTUALLY FUCKING OWNS!

Goddamnit, THANK YOU! I had hoped for that twist since the beginning of the show.
I hope there is at least one more surprise waiting for me once I get the episode.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 10-01-2005, 07:02 AM
@FelixZeroAlastor: Because he is crazy and has a God-Complex, he thinks he has Kira's Skills.

Athrun did rock. Shinn was in SEED-Mode and couldnt take Athrun.

@Terra, I would wait till the subbed version is out, i doubt she is Reys mother, WASNT HE A FUCKING CLONE?.

I think Rey called her mother because he never had one, Talya was comforting him after he shoot Dullindal thats why it all happened.

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 10-01-2005, 07:04 AM
Still completely pathtic. He caught the sabers with his hands and they broke. Cheap gundam.

Edit 1: Go to 11:11. You'll see what I mean.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 10-01-2005, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by: FelixZeroAlastor
Still completely pathtic. He caught the sabers with his hands and they broke. Cheap gundam.

It wasnt the MS' fault, he thought he could do the same thing Kira did, but he never even thought HOW TO, he thought Freedom did it to me so IT must work against Justice. Dead wrong. Kira used the shield to stop Destiny's Sword.

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 10-01-2005, 07:08 AM
Shinn was using the cannons to do catch em. Haah. Shinn should've brought some extra swords and boomerangs.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 10-01-2005, 07:12 AM
Shinn was using the cannons to do catch em. Haah. Shinn should've brought some extra swords and boomerangs.

That stupid kid (Shinn) always gets his armament destroyed, he could had brought twice the armament he can normally carry and yet run out of weapons i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.

So much for the "Almighty" (LMAO) Shinn Asuka (I nicknamed it "THE PUPPET").

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 10-01-2005, 07:15 AM
I was at least exspecting Rey and Shinn to at least remove an arm or leg off of Kira and Athrun. Kira also cut and destroyed Messaiah pretty quickly.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 10-01-2005, 07:22 AM
I was at least exspecting Rey and Shinn to at least remove an arm or leg off of Kira and Athrun. Kira also cut and destroyed Messaiah pretty quickly.

Indeed, ZAFT forces sucked big time.

PS: I have been thinking and i strongly believe BANDAI reduced GSD's BUDGET , that would explain all the reused scenes and the crappy conclusion (last two minutes of Phase 50), and why they ripped off Kira's scene where he says goodbye to Fllay in GS Phase 50.

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 10-01-2005, 07:25 AM

Indeed, ZAFT forces sucked big time.

PS: I have been thinking and i strongly believe BANDAI reduced GSD's BUDGET , thet would explain all the reused scenes and the crappy conclusion (last two minutes of Phase 50), and why they ripped off Kira's scene where he says goodbye to Fllay in GS Phase 50.

I'd cut the budget too if the show was sucking this bad. They even played the opening. They aren't supposed to do that on the last ep.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 10-01-2005, 07:28 AM
True, i didnt even notice that. One Good OVA can change a little my opinion.

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 10-01-2005, 07:30 AM
I won't watch the OAV if Fukuda does it. It'll probably result in another already needed season.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 10-01-2005, 07:48 AM
I will have to, i hate not knowing all the story, thats why i hate this kind of ending, and OVA would help clear some things out.

RedX1z
Sat, 10-01-2005, 08:04 AM
ya never know, they just might pull off another endless waltz..

aznroyale
Sat, 10-01-2005, 08:27 AM
shin got owned bwhahahahahaaa

Deamon007
Sat, 10-01-2005, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by: aznroyale
shin got owned bwhahahahahaaa

I agree *manical evil laughter*

xat
Sat, 10-01-2005, 10:29 AM
So none of the key pilots died? This is a war drama?

dspR
Sat, 10-01-2005, 10:30 AM
That had to be the most entertaining episode in the series, but the ending should've been extended.

MeroTZ
Sat, 10-01-2005, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by: xat

People were complaining about predictable. If people expected someone to die, and they didn't, why are they disapointed? this isn't a personal comment just a thought in general that your statement brought to mind.

dspR
Sat, 10-01-2005, 10:42 AM
I can't wait for the release of the amazing bgm.
It was just perfect.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 10-01-2005, 10:46 AM
I wonder where are now all the Shinn lovers, they must be hiding behind their beds i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif. Seriously, Shinn and Rey were like grunt pilots in this Final Phase i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif (Double smiley face).

Kirakun
Sat, 10-01-2005, 10:51 AM
Well much like most of the series, this was a let down. I love the characters they have in the seed series, but Fukuda has completely fucked it up. Oh well, not like my opinion is going to change anything in Japan.

Couple of notes:

1. That PS2 GS game actually looks worthwhile (but I've fallen for that before)
2. I wonder if they lost track of the episode count or just couldn't come up with anything, because yet again an ending was packed into literrally 10 minutes of footage.
3. When the hell was Lacus able to go Seed mode? Not like anything brought it on, and then it just went away.

xat
Sat, 10-01-2005, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by: MeroTZ

Originally posted by: xat

People were complaining about predictable. If people expected someone to die, and they didn't, why are they disapointed? this isn't a personal comment just a thought in general that your statement brought to mind.

In regards to predictability, I was hoping that there might be some unexpected deaths involved. I find it interesting because those kinds of deaths, at least among key characters, tend to generate drama in and out of the show (fan debates and such--like when some thought Kira died). The lack of in this case seems to ruin the fan interpreted (maybe even officially classified?) premise the original GS set before it.

PSJ
Sat, 10-01-2005, 11:15 AM
So this means Rey or Shinn didn't die? WTF is up with this shit Rey was supposed to be a villian and he can't even die. REY AND SHINN DIE AND REPENT!!!!!!

Illrenmazou
Sat, 10-01-2005, 11:36 AM
The Dom Troopers did'nt die either, so much for the "unwritten rule".

knirfie
Sat, 10-01-2005, 11:44 AM
well, Destiny may have had the upperhand over SF by a small margin inside the atmosphere, but in space SF owns everybody with his DRAGOON's, 2 guns, and SF's true HiMAT-mode, go Kira i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
And IJ also kicked some serious ass in this episode, seems it is a good thing to have beam sabers sticking out everywhere when going close range i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Even though the ending is a bit to open, this episode did repair some of the damage from the last 20 crappy episodes...

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 10-01-2005, 11:49 AM
Rey did died alongside Talya and Dullindal when messiah collapsed.

PS: We dont know when Lacus went SEED, but taking into consideration the fact that she apparently went to normal after Messiah was directly attacked I think she went SEED when the final battle started in Phase 49.5 i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 10-01-2005, 11:59 AM
I would have been much more satisfied if Shinn and Rey had accually done something to Kira and Athrun.

drunkenmaster
Sat, 10-01-2005, 12:05 PM
its kinda funny how athrun didnt even use seed... and he pwned so hard. we only got a taste of his seed mode against shin in that one episode (43?). i wonder what athrun would be like if he actually even needed to stay more than 3 seconds in seed. it seems that kira needs his seed to take on shin, but athrun doesnt even need it remotely...

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 10-01-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by: drunkenmaster
its kinda funny how athrun didnt even use seed... and he pwned so hard. we only got a taste of his seed mode against shin in that one episode (43?). i wonder what athrun would be like if he actually even needed to stay more than 3 seconds in seed. it seems that kira needs his seed to take on shin, but athrun doesnt even need it remotely...

This is why Athrun is better. Now if he got really serious then I think he could become a God pilot over Kira in this series. Kira is always serious in Seed. Athrun only gets three seconds a kicks more ass than Kira did in the entire series.

dspR
Sat, 10-01-2005, 01:02 PM
Shinn is all angered and uncontrollable (He was gonna blast Luna, wth.), while Athrun is controlled and meticulous about movement.
At least Shinn has found somewhat of an inner peace after the huge loss.

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 10-01-2005, 01:10 PM
This series was left so wide open at the end another season is possible. If they do do another they better get someone other than Fukuda.

xat
Sat, 10-01-2005, 01:24 PM
I sort of stopped watching at 45 -- have they given light to Talia/Dullindal's past already?

Sat, 10-01-2005, 01:42 PM
This series was left so wide open at the end another season is possible. If they do do another they better get someone other than Fukuda.
Felix, you've been here for over five months and look at how big your sig is. God, you're stupid.

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 10-01-2005, 01:45 PM
Ugh. Fine. You don't have to be so mean man. I just forgot going through 5 different forums.

Black_Wing
Sat, 10-01-2005, 02:20 PM
gosh so predictable iw as right to beginw ith and you all said i was wrong i new shin would go pyscho on luna maria and that was indeed the head of impulse and not freedom. 2nd i knew rey was the son of glaydys and dullindal. recall some where in 20 somethign epsiode i think after heine died . Rey ran to the chairman and hugged him. @nd the chiarman hair is long and the cpatian here blonde , rey hair is blonde a and long. i didnt watch it yet im dling it right now .

i know i know i got typos i choose to spel because it annoys people like you ^ ^

zn|¹
Sat, 10-01-2005, 02:45 PM
Shinn's battle with Asuran was ridiculous, so ridiculous that it was actually commical.

-Shinn - hmm maybe if I block beam sabers with my hand....oh, and for an added bonus, I'll use my palm cannons too, that should work.
*Kaboom*
-Shinn - oh, oh, nope, didn't work, crap, now both my arms and my wings are broken.
Eh, might as well kick him in the shin.
-Legs cut off
Oh, oh, whoops, I forgot he had beam sabers on his legs too.

RoninChaos
Sat, 10-01-2005, 02:45 PM
Yeah, im starting the download:

Phase 50 (RAW Version High Quality) (500MB) (http://bt.greedland.net/torrents/2005/10/01/1128168560.torrent)

That's amazing quality. The video is crystal clear. Why aren't any fansubs distributed with this level of quality, and how was this raw recorded?

zn|¹
Sat, 10-01-2005, 02:46 PM
Because 500MB for a 20-25 minute clip is insane.

RoninChaos
Sat, 10-01-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by: zn|¹

Care to elaborate?

On another note:

What makes the filesize large in this case?

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 10-01-2005, 03:03 PM

That is crazy. Is it an HD version or something.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 10-01-2005, 03:23 PM
Xero-Suxs is Out (230MB) (http://freya.tv/gsd50.torrent)

GRAB THEM.

EDIT1: After being waiting several hours to watch Phase 50 i finally got it and watched it thrice, i was sleepy the last 5 hours so i didnt notice, anyway it doesnt matter if i was sleepy or not, but check the opening when Kira and Athrun appear with their MS in the background. Kira is shown as a second liutenient and Athrun as a Colonel.

GSD Phase 49 (Phase's 50 is the same) - Opening - Kira Yamato (2nd Lt) (http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2912/seedfansubsgundamseeddestiny49.jpg)

GSD Phase 49 - Opening - Athrun Zala (Colonel) (http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/784/seedfansubsgundamseeddestiny50.jpg)

RoninChaos
Sat, 10-01-2005, 03:28 PM

How is that crazy?

Anyone with a dsl connection and little bit of patience can get a nice high quality episode.

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 10-01-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by: RoninChaos

How is that crazy?

Anyone with a dsl connection and little bit of patience can get a nice high quality episode.

True. It isn't crazy.

Edit. SF turned into freedom during the fight.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/FelixNekoPhoenix/Gundam/1128158032177.jpg

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 10-01-2005, 03:33 PM
That HD version will be used by a lot of fansubbers i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif. I Havent downloaded it so i dont know, could someone with that version post a screencap without compression?.

PS: @FelixZeroAlastor, You Had A Sig, but it was just tooo big i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.

EDIT1:WTH, when did SF became Freedom? EDIT2: No, its definetely Strike Freedom.

HEAR ME PPL!!!

Fuckuda just hitted a NEW LOW making that mistake.

Freki
Sat, 10-01-2005, 03:41 PM

How is that crazy?

The crazy part is keeping the episodes, if you got every episode of the series in that quality you would have a 25GB of GSD on your computer and that is an insane amount of space for 50 episodes of a show.

Wow this episode was stupid. The two super weapons were destroyed in like 10 seconds, lunamaria lasted longer in her fight. Also, Dullindal looked more shocked when Lacus appeared in Orb then when he got shot in the chest. I also found it very fitting that during the ending credits, instead of showing maybe a montage of what happened to everyone after this battle, they just reused clips from across the series.

Kite Kirozo
Sat, 10-01-2005, 03:46 PM
In the end credits, were Shinn Hugs Lunamaria,is that in a epeisode? Cause that'd explain somethings as to why she still saved the Pycho Freak Shinn Mode.... thingy...

Gunslinger_BlaQ
Sat, 10-01-2005, 03:53 PM
i'm thinking that the distinct lack of closure at the end of the final episode (Shinn & Luna on the moon, everyone floating in space, etc) is a pretty good indication that we can be expecting a 3rd SEED series, or perhaps a movie sort of thing (ala Endless Waltz)

the action was entertaining, but i get the feeling the episode will be a lot better once i can watch it with a good sub... seems to be a decent amount of information dispensed during the fights between Kira/Rey, Athrun/Shinn, and during the final confrontation...

and really, weren't we just discussing last week that as much as the viewers outside of Japan may not like Destiny (myself not included, i'm a fan still), the viewers in Japan were completely and thoroughly in love with the series? taking that into consideration, there's going to be some sort of continuation... at the very least, a five minute thing like they did as a follow-up for SEED...

oh, and Terra, remember a few weeks back, you said you'd given up hope for a good plot twist ending? i guess we just got a christmas miracle... i knew there was a reason i hung on and crossed my fingers. wasn't great, but it was a twist.

RoninChaos
Sat, 10-01-2005, 03:54 PM
The crazy part is keeping the episodes, if you got every episode of the series in that quality you would have a 25GB of GSD on your computer and that is an insane amount of space for 50 episodes of a show.

FIFTY episodes of high quality uncompressed video at 25GB is not large a amount of space when considering the quantity of the episodes.

Hard Drives aren't meant to be used for long term storage. Use DVDs or any high quliaty media for archiving.

25GB on standard 4.7GB DVD's would translate to about 6 discs.

25GB on double layer 8.5 DVD's would only equal 3 discs.

I know that many people have varying hard drive space, but for those who have the space to spare and are downloading the Gundam Seed Destiny, I highly reccommened getting the high quality version. At least then you have the uncompressed RAW video and compress it yourself based on your needs.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 10-01-2005, 04:00 PM
Or U could wait till 2006 and burn them on Blu-Ray (25GB single layer) Disc or HD DVDs (15GB Single Layer).

Wikipedia - Blu-Ray Disc (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blu-ray)
Wikipedia - HD DVD (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HD_DVD)

BTW. That about SF turning into Freedom in Phase 50, forget it, i just watched the images again and its definetely SF but the gold part in the chest was sarkened by shadows.

Deblas
Sat, 10-01-2005, 04:04 PM
No, I think its Freedom. doesn't SF use a beam shield?

addict4speed
Sat, 10-01-2005, 05:15 PM
wow, the ending sucked. it didn't even feel like an ending. Everything just kinda....ended. The story sucked, the fighting sucked. wtf, freedom, justice, and atsuki didn't even get scratched. hell, the dom troppers didn't even get shot. all the sudden rey's talia's son, and talia's wiling to die w/ dullinal? it makes no sense at all. I am very very disappointed in the series. damn, Fuck Fukuda.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 10-01-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by: addict4speed
wow, the ending sucked. it didn't even feel like an ending. Everything just kinda....ended. The story sucked, the fighting sucked. wtf, freedom, justice, and atsuki didn't even get scratched. hell, the dom troppers didn't even get shot. all the sudden rey's talia's son, and talia's wiling to die w/ dullinal? it makes no sense at all. I am very very disappointed in the series. damn, Fuck Fukuda.

AGREED. OVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twh
Sat, 10-01-2005, 05:48 PM
I think it pretty much tears it that Fukuda doesn't know how to hold his story together. If he's smart, he'll resign and take a short respite to see where he went wrong... at worst, he should be fired and never be allowed to work in that business again.

JerV
Sat, 10-01-2005, 06:29 PM
Fuck Kira Fuck his friend and Fuck his damn greenpeace girlfriend grrrr the only reason Shin got his ass handed to him is because the writer caved in to all the Kira and Athrun fanboys

Gangrel
Sat, 10-01-2005, 06:45 PM
It's incredible they managed to use like 8 minutes or so of reused scenes even on the final episode. Also, this end is worst than Gundam Wing. I hope Fukuda never direct a Gundam frenchise ever again.

The end with all those Gundams floating in a single image just showed me this was a show made to sell toys, not to really create a war drama, or something like that.

drunkenmaster
Sat, 10-01-2005, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by: JerV
Fuck Kira Fuck his friend and Fuck his damn greenpeace girlfriend grrrr the only reason Shin got his ass handed to him is because the writer caved in to all the Kira and Athrun fanboys

shin got his ass handed cuz hes a crappy piolt... u cant compare him to athrun which had an adittional 50 epiosde expirence from the much better series of Gundam Seed. also u are dissing fanboys when u are a shin fanboy urself.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 10-01-2005, 06:54 PM
Shinn only can beat grunt pilots, always saying "Why wont he go down?", He has an EGO so big that he thinks his enemies should lose just because he is fighting them.

PLUS he likes to fight 2 on 1, not like Athrun and Kira that always figth 1 on 50 or 1 on 1 i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif. He even attacks ships and MS that arent attacking him.

drunkenmaster
Sat, 10-01-2005, 06:57 PM
my friend made a parody of shin getting ass raped, ill post a link of it soon! can someone give me a good site i can put the video on where ppl can dl it?

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 10-01-2005, 07:01 PM
Thanks, but sorry the only one i know is called fileshare and i have no idea if its good, i have just downloaded some videos.

alukard
Sat, 10-01-2005, 07:05 PM
Can't you all wait until the translation to pass judgements or at least clue us in on what's happening? I think It did provide closure to the story btw or at least seem so. The ending of GSD is in the credits of GS. And the guys that started the war ended it themselves. At least it closes the chapter. Dullindal's goal is met. He & Kira agreed on something or maybe Fukuda is just afraid of killing him off. I dont understand what Rey was saying but i did think he did the right thing. Not to be Destined Plan... No one predicted the outcome of GSD. Didn't expect Shinn to do that at the end. He holds his reputation well. Heh.

Terracosmo
Sat, 10-01-2005, 07:14 PM
I wonder where are now all the Shinn lovers, they must be hiding behind their beds . Seriously, Shinn and Rey were like grunt pilots in this Final Phase (Double smiley face).

Yeah, and that is so surprising, considering the Kira/Athrun orgasming in the show.
They are "hiding" because unlike the Kira fanboys (apparently), they already knew that Shinn would get owned.
There is nothing to add to the sentiment.

kenren
Sat, 10-01-2005, 07:25 PM
never watched phase 50 yet..
so , shinn got owned?
Fuck u fukuda.

Black_Wing
Sat, 10-01-2005, 07:25 PM
The best way to end this ending would be the ending of shadowskill ig guys remeber that anime. if you dont I highly reccomend it.

anyways the series ended the way it began. Shinn crying and well shinn crying. Although i hate shinn with extreme prejudice i did not enjoy him getting powned it wasnt brutal enough. (btw destiny is really crappy gundam and ATHRUN IS IS THE MAN OMG good to see him back serious and focused). things i enjyed about this mwu san owing the way he use to kinda like in gundam seed. Although would have liked to see him fight way Rey.

Although im am kira fan and yes that he is the supreme cordinnator he had no opposition that wasnt a fight although rey is not not skilled ( the reason why the chairman gave athrun the choice to pilot legend rginally since he elite rey is only half baked). But still not a scratch yes some scenes were reused . In the athrun fight with shinnn they reused stuff from gsd ep43.

something else im suprised about is that dom troopers lived but come no screen time ... whats te point of introducing cool charcters that were not devloped .. COME ON MAN honeslty this was too eazy ... if you compare seed 50 with this it was a brutal fight freedom was ripped although given kira has improved but come on wth.

The price of kleenix $1.25 seeing shinn cry... PRICELESS........

thats my thoughs and all i would not want a a 3rd one. I think it sbest to relese maybe two ova and cover the rest in manga. I hooneslty wish i never watched GSD it was a waste of my time and evvery ne elses. sure it was cool mechs a few nice fight seens few charcters good but besides thats it. SEED was like milk and well fukuda made GSD worse than 2% milk ya that bad and throw in some glue with it.

THE only thing I ejoyed about GSD was well athrun only for the last 7 episodes the dom troppers and heine thats is all .........

I guess tis fare well to all i ill try and stick arund i would say it was good while lasted but lets all jsut sit down and watch seed and enjoy the good old days ................

kyubisrage
Sat, 10-01-2005, 07:32 PM
Xero ep 50 (http://freya.tv/gsd50.torrent) Dunno if it was already posted.

drunkenmaster
Sat, 10-01-2005, 07:32 PM
@ terra, its not the fact that he got owned, its the fact that he got owned so badly and was a complete dumbass when fighting
1. protects luna, then wants to kill luna 2 mins later.
2. looses his sword, continues to fight...
3. looses both his boomerags, continues to fight...
4. looses both arms and wings, continues to fight....
5. tries to kick athurn....
thats why all the shin ppl are hiding. shin friggin got freddied....

kyubisrage
Sat, 10-01-2005, 07:37 PM
@ terra, its not the fact that he got owned, its the fact that he got owned so badly and was a complete dumbass when fighting
1. protects luna, then wants to kill luna 2 mins later.
2. loses his sword, continues to fight...
3. loses both his boomerags, continues to fight...
4. loses both arms and wings, continues to fight....
5. tries to kick athurn....
thats why all the shin ppl are hiding. shin friggin got freddied....

Rofl I never thought of it like that. Shinn seriously got owned. But shinn is a lover not a fighter i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Sat, 10-01-2005, 07:47 PM
lol @ kyubisrage for quoting a Michael Jackson song (which is good btw). Unless the "lover not a fighter" part was a coincidence.

Well drunkenmaster, those things arent' really surprising. Any real man would fight til the end. SHINN IS ADMIRABLE AND ALL KIRA FANBOYS SUCK AND ONLY LIKE HIM CUZ HE WINS AND NOBODY LIKES A GLOATER SO STFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

(ps: strike freedom blows)

kenren
Sat, 10-01-2005, 07:52 PM
O_O
i agree ^

FoB4EveR
Sat, 10-01-2005, 08:27 PM
I agree too... SFreedom is shit. Infinite Justice all the way!!!

benjaminz
Sat, 10-01-2005, 08:37 PM
aw man dullindal didnt shoot kira oh well i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

arthrun pwned shinn like nothing *is reminded about the "OFFICIAL RANKINGS" stating that Shinn is superior to arthrun in skills* dahahah fukuda fooking sux

rey owns, he owned jibril and dullindal, too bad he had to go and die... and i'm still clueless as to why kira went into messiah...

shinn was some main character [/sarcasm]... i really want that gsd: endless waltz now.. that could possibly save gsd... seriously, what was the point of the whole series if zaft just got owned like nothing by the goodie too-shoes faction at the end. i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

oh well... did i mention fukuda fooking sux?

zn|¹
Sat, 10-01-2005, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas
No, I think its Freedom. doesn't SF use a beam shield?

Yep, that's definately original Freedom. Considering the fact that it's holding a shield in its right(left) whatever, hand, instead of a beam rifle. Methinks it's a reused scene from Freedoms fight with Destroy...

Lefty
Sat, 10-01-2005, 08:57 PM
This ending SUCKED ASS. One ofthe biggest copout endings ever. Two thumbs Down for a show that started out pretty good.

Sat, 10-01-2005, 08:59 PM
Go Kira!

kenren
Sat, 10-01-2005, 09:00 PM
hiro (http://bt.nanashi-fansubs.com:2710/torrents/0dea4cd8a39d356a3ab27a74097cd93d2a985aa2.torrent)

drunkenmaster
Sat, 10-01-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
lol @ kyubisrage for quoting a Michael Jackson song (which is good btw). Unless the "lover not a fighter" part was a coincidence.

Well drunkenmaster, those things arent' really surprising. Any real man would fight til the end. SHINN IS ADMIRABLE AND ALL KIRA FANBOYS SUCK AND ONLY LIKE HIM CUZ HE WINS AND NOBODY LIKES A GLOATER SO STFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i hate kira.... i was the main kira hater on the kira hating thread whenit existed........... and a real man would know when to stop when he goes too far. athrun was just too good for him... doing that is just plain stupid, i dont think its manly at all... also, athrun was the one that took down shin, not kira, i dont know where u got the idea i was a kira fanboy...

Ps strike freedom does suck, go justice!

Kirakun
Sat, 10-01-2005, 09:16 PM

Desperation combined with jealousy is a foul stench...

more_ramen_pls
Sat, 10-01-2005, 09:27 PM
Wow Akatsuki in this episode kicked ass. They should have changed the final picture of the opening song for phase 50 from athrun, kira, shinn to athrun, kira, mwu. That would be fitting. =)

As what have been said a lot of times in this thread, shinn in this episode totally SUCKED. BTW athrun went seed when he shielded luna from shinn's attack.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 10-01-2005, 09:46 PM
Hiro Fansubs is OUT (http://bt.nanashi-fansubs.com:2710/torrents/0dea4cd8a39d356a3ab27a74097cd93d2a985aa2.torrent)

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 10-01-2005, 09:46 PM
I heard that there was going to be a 40 minute ep on the final DVD that is released for Destiny in Japan. Hopefully this is true and it will wrap up the ending.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 10-01-2005, 09:49 PM

@Terra, Shinn might fight till the end, but he fights till the end like an idiot, HOW COULD HE EVER THOUGHT HE COULD STOPI ATHRUN'S BEAM SABER WITH DESTINY'S BARE-HANDS?, That is just plain stupid, not admirable. HE just attacks and never stops a second to think.

benjaminz
Sat, 10-01-2005, 10:24 PM
@Terra, Shinn might fight till the end, but he fights till the end like an idiot, HOW COULD HE EVER THOUGHT HE COULD STOPI ATHRUN'S BEAM SABER WITH DESTINY'S BARE-HANDS?, That is just plain stupid, not admirable. HE just attacks and never stops a second to think.

I agree that Fukada made Shinn out to be a dumbass in the end, but at Shinn's defense with Destiny's bare hands... I believe it's not as dumb a move as you think... Shinn was in the middle of doing his Destiny palm thingy whatever and Arthrun came in and bashed him out of the way and immediately countered with his beam sabers... I think it was crazy Shinn even reacted with trying to block that counter with Destiny's hands because I don't think theres any other option he had. Destiny's hands emit beams from them, so I'd think it's not that dumb of a move. Don't tell me he could've dodged that attack, because there's no way there would've been enough time. If you think there was enough time to dodge that attack, tell me why Arthrun didn't dodge Kira's "Savior" attack, and why Kira didn't dodge Shinn's attack. Well, there's also the fakt that Arthrun is teh uber. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Oh well, why the hell do I even care? Shinn was a very poorly developed character. It's a shame, he had a lot of potential to be something in this series, but "fukuda" fooking sux.

eDiT:

lol @ kyubisrage for quoting a Michael Jackson song (which is good btw). Unless the "lover not a fighter" part was a coincidence.Where I'm from, everyone says that in defense to being called a pussy, and most people who say that don't even know where it came from (I know I didn't i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif) Heh.

MeroTZ
Sat, 10-01-2005, 10:29 PM
My god, the good guys won without any tragic losses, without any ridiculous plot twists that throw them into more and more desperate situations at the last second, which they overcome with a Deus-Ex-Machina?

thats actually original

Seriously, everything you read/watch/listen to these days is filled to the brim with tragedy and generally dark themes. Its nice to finally see the good guys come through with a non-pyric victory for once.

Of course, just as Dullindal said, the world is immediately going to fall into chaos. He had most of it conquered, and now most of the world lost its leader.

And Kira said he was ready to fight, so that it doesn't fall all the way into darkness.

God, what a premise for a follow up.

All you naysayers who were hoping the good guys would lose half their friends to eke out a victory, go watch Evangelion for your fill of depression and pointless death.

A happy ending to this series is orginal and suits me fine.

PS: Strike Freedom owns, admit it. But not as much as Justice, or the new King, Akatsuki.

RoninChaos
Sat, 10-01-2005, 10:36 PM

Asuran clearly went seed when he blocked shinn's palm cannon and then dismantled Destiny.

drunkenmaster
Sat, 10-01-2005, 10:39 PM

Asuran clearly went seed when he blocked shinn's palm cannon and then dismantled Destiny.

yeah i didnt mean it that way sorry, im just saying he fights evenly with shin without seed and the only times we ever see him in seed is for like 3 seconds, unlike kiras extended usage. @ MetroTZ, meh freedom is OK, but justice is like 5000000 times better i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif. probably the most funny part was when shin came in to save luna and he was like: are u alright?!!!. its so funny, shes so happy and hes like all aggroant with his annoying voice, 2 mins later hes crashing down. just the thought makes me laugh.

Strike Freedom
Sat, 10-01-2005, 10:56 PM
Sorry for not posting earlier, I know many of you have been dying to read what I will type....and here it goes **drum roll**

THIS EPISODE.....................................SUCKED !!!!! I really thought everything was rushed. I even felt rushed watching it. I wanted to run around and feel like I was keeping pace with the action (or lack thereof). I really am disappointed with the finale. The series overall had it's great moments, but the ending really left a sour taste in my mouth. Sigh, oh well, it could have been worse. I'm glad Kira didn't shoot because he would have missed anyway. Although, Rey shooting the Chairman was a bit out of character. Rey was no clone of Rau, Rau wouldn't have changed his course of action in any way whatsoever. And him being Talia's son???? WTF i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif Oh, and if anyone is wondering what happened after Kira and company came back to earth.....well they didn't make it. For some reaosn, as they were entering the atmosphere, their respective suits and ships disintegrated while returning in the atmosphere. The protection wore off, and sun's ultraviolet rays all played a vital role in the death of everyone that was attempting to come back to space. In a sad but serious tone, Cagalli had this to say: They will all come back, they always do! This in turn sent a chilling response down the audience's spines.

drunkenmaster
Sat, 10-01-2005, 11:05 PM
where can i put files on a website and link it so everyone can download it? (like movies, music etc)

naruto22
Sat, 10-01-2005, 11:10 PM
WOHOO!! THE DOM PILOTS SURVIVED!!!!!

That aside, the whole plot stank. Everybody's motivation was so damn murky. I still don't know what the hell is going on between Rey and Gilbert. WTF did Rey do that?!?!??!?!?! It makes zero sense to me. I thought the idiot already accepted his fate as a slave to Gilbert. I can't make out what Kira said that finally made Rey snap.

Ah well, blame it on Fukuda. That jerk really doesn't know how to write a good script. One that is understandable to the audience and can reach out to their hearts. Instead, we get philosophical jargon what is as bad as an episode of Star Trek Voyager.

Anyway, summary is that ORB won. Kira and everyone else is alive, even the 3 DOM pilots.

You know, why can't they give a proper ending for once in Gundam? Why can't they give an ending that basically says:

"...........and they all lived happily ever after."

I guess they can't because they want the characters to suffer so they can churn out more lame models.

Can everyone at least agree that the ENDING EPISODE SUCKED, if not the whole series? In the end, nothing is resolved. Zero. Zip. Kosong.

Rey's motivation
Gilbert's motivation
Talia's motivation
Shinn's lame ass crying
Mwu La Flaga's resurrection (I don't count 5 seconds of flashback as adequate)
DOM Trooper Pilot's motivation (purely for model purposes as far as I'm concerned.
Kira and Lacus' romance
Asuran and Cagalli's romance
The future of ORB and the rest of the world for that matter
The future of ZAFT

None are resolved and we're left to fan fiction to satisfy our curiosity.

Kovash
Sat, 10-01-2005, 11:27 PM
I have one thing to say about this episode;

- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith (3)

Seriously;

- Shinn = Anikan
- Athrun = Obiwan
- Kira = Yoda
- Luna = Amidalla

I am, of course, refering to the final development of character, Shinn fell and fell hard because he made the wrong choices despite his intentions.

Overall, I thought it was a kickarse episode and almost covered the travesty of Mwu's revival, which I'm still reeling from... ¬_¬

MeroTZ
Sat, 10-01-2005, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by: naruto22
WOHOO!! THE DOM PILOTS SURVIVED!!!!!

That aside, the whole plot stank. Everybody's motivation was so damn murky. I still don't know what the hell is going on between Rey and Gilbert. WTF did Rey do that?!?!??!?!?! It makes zero sense to me. I thought the idiot already accepted his fate as a slave to Gilbert. I can't make out what Kira said that finally made Rey snap.

Ah well, blame it on Fukuda. That jerk really doesn't know how to write a good script. One that is understandable to the audience and can reach out to their hearts. Instead, we get philosophical jargon what is as bad as an episode of Star Trek Voyager.

Anyway, summary is that ORB won. Kira and everyone else is alive, even the 3 DOM pilots.

You know, why can't they give a proper ending for once in Gundam? Why can't they give an ending that basically says:

"...........and they all lived happily ever after."

I guess they can't because they want the characters to suffer so they can churn out more lame models.

Can everyone at least agree that the ENDING EPISODE SUCKED, if not the whole series? In the end, nothing is resolved. Zero. Zip. Kosong.

Rey's motivation
Gilbert's motivation
Talia's motivation
Shinn's lame ass crying
Mwu La Flaga's resurrection (I don't count 5 seconds of flashback as adequate)
DOM Trooper Pilot's motivation (purely for model purposes as far as I'm concerned.
Kira and Lacus' romance
Asuran and Cagalli's romance
The future of ORB and the rest of the world for that matter
The future of ZAFT

None are resolved and we're left to fan fiction to satisfy our curiosity.

The plot isn't resolved? Oh noes! Thats never happened before!

Seriously, open ended is good. I means there can be more. Or not. But at least the option is there.

I for one certainly wont agree that the ending, or really anything significant about the series sucked. Did you ever consider the idea that maybe Shinn wasn't supposed to be developed? That maybe the point was that he is a very very shallow person?

As for Rey's motivation, I thought that was obvious? He had been told his whole life he didn't have a future. Kira believed he did. He liked Kira's outlook better, because it made him someone other than just a clone of Rau. As far as him being Talia's actual son... that doesn't mean biologically. She said she had -a- (singular) son, and asked that Murue visit him. More likely, Rey was thinking of her as his mother because of how she treated him, and his lack of a mother when younger. If you look at Rey, in this last episode, he developed and grew more than Shinn did in the whole series. I kinda like that.

As far as the DOM troopers go, I woudln't be surprised if they were to star in a form of media such as a manga, or movie. I dont think they will be simply wasted.

Same goes for the setup they created with this ending. This doesn't look done, and thats not a bad thing.

aznroyale
Sat, 10-01-2005, 11:41 PM
Shin that bastard also tried to kill Luna when he got piss

yvliew
Sat, 10-01-2005, 11:49 PM
How about putting the word Discussion to this topic??

Anyway, i got it from somewhere.... they reuse the scene of Freedom!! They can't even make the final eps better??

http://sapporo.cool.ne.jp/monkeyhhk/1128158032177.jpg

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sun, 10-02-2005, 12:16 AM

He didnt tried to kill Luna, he tried to kill Athrun but he was so out of it that he didnt even noticed her. And ppl say he isnt a Psycho i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif.

Strike Freedom
Sun, 10-02-2005, 12:30 AM
Shinn WAS and IS a fucking Psycho. This episode was redundant of that fact. If there is a GS 3 please keep him FAR away from a mobile suit, or maybe he'll be the ultimate villian. Personally, I would like to see a GS 3 that is about 40 years later or something, so Kira is either too old or dead...his ownage (and I am a big Kira fan) is real ridiculous and takes the excitement out of the episode....

aznroyale
Sun, 10-02-2005, 12:36 AM

He didnt tried to kill Luna, he tried to kill Athrun but he was so out of it that he didnt even noticed her. And ppl say he isnt a Psycho .

Anyways hes like crazy like Stellar when she goes crazy

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sun, 10-02-2005, 12:50 AM
AGREED. And Lunamaria stay with him after "killing" her sister and almost killing her, I just dont understand.

heero
Sun, 10-02-2005, 01:01 AM
The episode was actually "better" than I thought. BUT the fights could have been better and the ending could have been more conclusive. Shinn and Rey lost so ezly wtf and they are suppose to be the "rivals" of Kira and Athrun...Also, they rushed the show so much that there's no room for Yzakt and Deareka (Yes I still cant spell their damn names). And what happens to Cagalli and Athrun? Are they gonna be together? What happens to Shinn and Luna??? And the rest of the people? Instead of flashbacks in the end, they could have showed their future.

Here's somethings I don't understand:
Why the hell would Shinn attack Luna. That makes no sense at all. Fukuda really screwed it up
Why would Rey kill Gil??
Why would Gladys want to die with them when she has a son somewhere?
Why would Kira get off his SF when everyone outside is attacking the fortress? Why would he bother killing him with a gun when he could do it on his SF?
What does Stellar mean when she said to Shinn "I'll see you tomorrow"

DDBen
Sun, 10-02-2005, 01:50 AM
[i]Originally posted by: drunkenmaster[/i}
yeah i didnt mean it that way sorry, im just saying he fights evenly with shin without seed and the only times we ever see him in seed is for like 3 seconds, unlike kiras extended usage. @ MetroTZ, meh freedom is OK, but justice is like 5000000 times better . probably the most funny part was when shin came in to save luna and he was like: are u alright?!!!. its so funny, shes so happy and hes like all aggroant with his annoying voice, 2 mins later hes crashing down. just the thought makes me laugh.

While I have no arguments that Infinate Justice proved its worth in this episode neither Shinn or Rey showed any ability to deal with Strike Freedom or Infinate Justice at any point in 1 on 1 combat. So its pretty pointless to say Athrun is better or Kira is better when there is no way to truely compair it.

Anyway this ending was well differn't. They didn't even remotely try and hide the fact that Orbs/Lacus's forces were going to win the battle as not even a single minibattle was even remotely close.

Finally infinate justice gives Athran something new to selfdestruct besides his entire mobile suit this is clearly why IJ has the flier in the first place.

As far as mobile suits go I would have to say that Akatsuki was the clear winner in power. Considering it not only had dragoons, beam weapons,regular weapons and a shield capable of blocking bombardments from warships. It also had unlimited power and lacks any need to dodge any weapon that isn't mele and its dragoons are basically indestructable considering they have the same kind of shielding.

As a side note Luna officially likes abusive men if she even considers staying with Shinn after he tried to kill her i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Kovash
Sun, 10-02-2005, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by: heero
Why the hell would Shinn attack Luna. That makes no sense at all. Fukuda really screwed it up

He didn't he was attacking Athrun and got lost in his anger, he barely registered that Luna was there.

EDIT: I checked back at the scene, Shinn doesn't even see Luna there - his mind flashes thorugh memories of Freedoms interfering, then he sees a giant shilloette of Freedom, he's attackind Kira there, not Luna - because he is 'possessed by his past' i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Why would Rey kill Gil??

Becuase Rey chose to live in the world Kira would perscribe for the future; Gil's whole speech is that while Kira's world _might_ be more concious of people's freedom, ultimately everyone would decide to live in his world becuase it was safer - Rey was the first person to tell Gil to fuck off. As Rey said, "I'm sorry... He (Kira) wants a future."

Rey learned through Kira that it doesn't matter who you are, you will always be you an individual. Kira's perspective is without bias and Rey wanted that world for himself, untimately he realised that Gil's world would condemn everyone to the same fate as himself, and since he hated what he was he didn't want anyone else to suffer like that.

Why would Gladys want to die with them when she has a son somewhere?

I'm not entirely sure why Gladys did what she did, bu the inference was that she still loved Gil. This IS puzzling since we are not sure if Rey is suposed to be her son or some other kid out there somwhere.

Why would Kira get off his SF when everyone outside is attacking the fortress? Why would he bother killing him with a gun when he could do it on his SF?

Kira wanted to confront Gil, and since Kira is honerable and not a coward, he wasn't goign to attack someone in his Mobile suit if they were incapable of defending themselves - Ican't believe you acctually had to ask this question.

What does Stellar mean when she said to Shinn "I'll see you tomorrow"

I hate these ghost things, they make no sense - but anyway;

"I was given a yesterday" - Shinn's affection for her, the 'life' he offered outside of her prison in the EAF.
"I will see you tomorrow" - Telling Shinn that he can't hang on to the past, doing so has destroyed him and only through the grace of those he has scorned has he survived. He has to meet her 'tomorrow' or he will always be angry and sad.

Note: to everyone posting that stupid picture of Freedom, it's NOT a reused scene, nowhere in all of SEED or destiny is there anything like it - it's either a simple mistake (we've seen Freedom accidently replaced by Impulse before - or was it the other way around?) or deliberate, but I can't figure out why they would do something like that deliberately, unless it's just a cameo, shows tend to do that.

zn|¹
Sun, 10-02-2005, 03:01 AM
No offense, but are you blind? Just look at the picture, Freedom has as flippin' shield in its hand. There's not even a need to mention that the aesthetic golden parts have gone missing. Oh ya, I had a hunch that I've seen the scene of Kira dodging massive green lights before, so I actually went and checked...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/HinataSou/Proof.jpg

There goes a good 10 minutes of my life -_-. Anywho, EXACT scenes, are they not?
Get your facts completely straight before you go accusing people. Also, just a little hint, when that many people speculate the same thing, it's typically bound to be true.

FelixZeroAlastor
Sun, 10-02-2005, 03:10 AM
Jeez you guys need to read the other pages. We covered this already. We know that for a breif couple of seconds SF downgraded to Freedom. Even posted the other pic already. It's on page three.

Gangrel
Sun, 10-02-2005, 03:14 AM
I hope the fuckin Kira, Athrun and Mwu fans are happy, mostly because all the fandom for these made this show as crappy as it was. Good lord, Fukuda should learn to make his own show instead of hearing these dumb ppl (aka Kira fans).

zn|¹
Sun, 10-02-2005, 03:23 AM
Oh, someone posted up pics of Freedom vs. Destroy already? T.T- wasted time for nothing.

heero
Sun, 10-02-2005, 03:23 AM
No offense, but are you blind? Just look at the picture, Freedom has as flippin' shield in its hand. There's not even a need to mention that the aesthetic golden parts have gone missing. Oh ya, I had a hunch that I've seen the scene of Kira dodging massive green lights before, so I actually went and checked...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/HinataSou/Proof.jpg

There goes a good 10 minutes of my life -_-. Anywho, EXACT scenes, are they not?
Get your facts completely straight before you go accusing people of being stupid. Also, just a little hint, when that many people speculate the same thing, it's typically bound to be true.

do they not no any better? they think fans all over the world would miss this? wtf are they thinking....

zn|¹
Sun, 10-02-2005, 03:26 AM
I erno, I wasn't complaining about it being re-used, I'm just proving that it was indeed used before in Destiny. Just cus I'm bored like that.

Eylev
Sun, 10-02-2005, 03:42 AM
Well, if u guys got so much disagreement on the last eps of gsd, i suggest u make ur own gundam animes., if you cant make ur own gundam animes and juzt sit back in the pcs to type out some silly comments then you may as well write a complaint letter to them.They have thier own reasons for making this last eps to be like that and i believe that is not the end of the gsd anime.

Kovash
Sun, 10-02-2005, 03:58 AM

IMAGE REMOVED TO SAVE SCROLLING SPACE

Get your facts completely straight before you go accusing people. Also, just a little hint, when that many people speculate the same thing, it's typically bound to be true.

First of all; No I am not blind, I could clearly see that it was an image of Freedom and not SF, though I iddn't think they had used the scene before - perhaps you should calm down a bit insteead of getting angsty over a simple mistake.

Second of all; You know, I watched those episodes a billion times and I'm surprised I missed it - I now stand corrected.

Again, I'll reiterate that I knew it was a picture of Freedom, I just didn't tihnk it had been used before, since I had gone through the series so many times I can almost quote the whole thing by heart :s

Side note - atleast they changed the background...?

isso
Sun, 10-02-2005, 07:44 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGBGHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

Hell, i will kill fukuda, okay i knew, i kneeeeew, that zaft was going to fail.. but this miserably???

Shinn got raped by Athrun, kira goody-two-shoes did what he wanted without even being bothered a bit..

He didn't even get a hit at him.. He was pwande, hell fukuda you could have made it a cool match if you have had a endingbattle over 2 epsiodes instead of one.. this was just speeded through without any feelings.. I knew during the whole series that if shinn didnt defect to AA he would evetually be beaten, but hell he could have put up a fight.. He was the MOST cool characther throughout GSD...

I knew that rey was the son of Gladys, but when she told Kira that hge should tell Marius that she had a son and that she should met him I thought, hell shes got another???

Is there a GS3 but you know the rest...

Could have otherwise been a way for Fuck me in the batty Fukuda (see the resmeblense between Fukuda and Fuckyaup) to make more money of the GS fransiche, "Gladys son wants revenge"..

Aaaahhh.. To be somewhat satisfied I have to have a OVA where you can Shinn and Lunas small dumplings running around playing with kiras and Lacus childrens.. And when the parents are looking Shinn Jr will butt rape Lacus JR... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhh...

Now i will leave and play some good earned Last Blade 2....

Illrenmazou
Sun, 10-02-2005, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by: isso
I knew that rey was the son of Gladys, but when she told Kira that hge should tell Marius that she had a son and that she should met him I thought, hell shes got another???

I think Rey sees Talia as a mother figure

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-02-2005, 08:24 AM

Yeah you're right, he should've just sat back at Minerva and looked at the battle from a window. THEN YOU WOULD BE HAPPY HUUUUH.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sun, 10-02-2005, 09:39 AM
No, I wouldnt be happy, i would be even more disappointend in the show.

Mite Gai
Sun, 10-02-2005, 10:34 AM
I didn't think it could get anymore dissapointing, but after watching episode 50 I was proven wrong.

DraGunZer0
Sun, 10-02-2005, 10:46 AM
Damn so the series is only 50 eps? I knew it was gonna be rushed but i was thinking the last 3 eps (For some odd reason I thought it was 52 eps long...) but damn all this in 1 ep eh.....GSD just got lowered from Great status to Good =/

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-02-2005, 11:05 AM

There ya have it

Shinn gets to fight

Kira gets to own him

And 95% of the Seed fans get happy, because that's all they want.

Still waiting for the damn download to finish...

To pass time, I will now reveal to you all that I dreamt that I had sex with Yzak last night (only that he was female). Which was funny, because he/she behaved exactly like in the show. Also I caught him/her being jealous of Dearka who was making out with some girl in the same room.

It was awesome.

And I bet nobody here is surprised i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Gangrel
Sun, 10-02-2005, 11:22 AM

There ya have it

Shinn gets to fight

Kira gets to own him

And 95% of the Seed fans get happy, because that's all they want.

Still waiting for the damn download to finish...

To pass time, I will now reveal to you all that I dreamt that I had sex with Yzak last night (only that he was female). Which was funny, because he/she behaved exactly like in the show. Also I caught him/her being jealous of Dearka who was making out with some girl in the same room.

It was awesome.

And I bet nobody here is surprised

At least u r sincere. Most Kira fans dream having sex with Kira, and he's not even a female on the dream...

Well, this show ruined my believe on Seed Universe, I can only hope Fukuda will drop the season for the good of man kind. I mean, imagine a GS3 and more Kira and Athrun crap. Prolly next time they will ressurrect Nikoru, the drugies or even Ryne (hell I would be happy if they raised that guy).

Thing is, Fukuda in the end was afraid to kill anyone for the sake of the series. Even the DOM troopers he didn't kill LOL

Sano
Sun, 10-02-2005, 11:28 AM
There's going to be an OVA for this right? The series just ended abruptly. By the way, who is Talia's son? Rey sure isn't, because Talia wanted Ramius to visit him, so she's not talking about Rey. Hopefully, the OVA will explain a lot more to what happened to the rest of the characters as well.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Sun, 10-02-2005, 11:49 AM
The final episode of GSD is out! Enjoy! On the behalf of the Hiro staff, we would like to thank all of you for supporting our subs. Unfortunately, this is Hiro's last release (...although we may consider doing the special episode coming out in Feburary). So, once again, thank you! -Meer

definitely an OVA coming out

this episode was pretty good, and people who are bsing about the ending, check out the ending for seed, see any comparison?

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-02-2005, 12:18 PM
This show couldn't have ended any better considering how the last season turned out.

There are the generic Destiny faults. Still no real reason to fight a fullscale war VS Dullindal. Still a ridiculous amount of flashbacks. Still the annoyance that is Lacus.

This was extremely unfulfilling. Mwu and Rey didn't have any more contact since they did back in ep 10 or so. The DOM troopers were just "there". The Neo transformation into Mwu is still hard to take seriously, as is the god mode factor of Akatsuki. All the gundams had DRAGOON systems, making the last fights a boring funnel fest. And what the fuck was the deal with naked Shinn & Stellar? It felt like it was there just because all Gundam shows must have a naked-in-space scene in their last episodes. Overall, this feels very incomplete.

However, there were redeeming factors. The fights between Kira/Rey & Athrun/Shinn were pretty good, and since Kira & Athrun obviously are the better pilots (and always have been), it's still pretty good that the losers put up a little fight before their defeats. And what can I say, I love Rey. He's my second favorite Seed character after Yzak, and having him shoot Gil while crying in a very emotional way, saying "I'm sorry, but he wishes for a future!"... well, that made me shiver, which was a damn of a lot more than I was expecting out of this finale. And the music is of course as good as always, fitting each scene excellently. The whole "family" dying together at the end was pretty beautiful too (papa Gil mama Talia son Rey), so.... yeah. As opposed to a lot of you, I found Shinn's & Rey's crying to be great and moving. Not to mention that none of them sound as incredibly disturbing as Kira does when he cries.

Anyway, fuck this show. But thanks for at least giving me a few good scenes at the end that reminded me a little of how much I used to love Seed.

Oh and may you burn in hell for making it so Yzak saved Eternal and Lacus' worthless behind.

Edit: I still think it's strange, about the whole Rey/Talia deal. I can buy that he calls her mother because she is his mother figure, but there have never been any signs of them having such a relationship throughout the show. Also, if he really was her son, it would make sense that Talia came back to Gil's side since she'd want to be with her son. But then again, Rey doesn't look like the boy on Talia's photo, and Rey is a clone... so... what the hell? Maybe he was just being delusional.

masamuneehs
Sun, 10-02-2005, 03:26 PM

Oh and may you burn in hell for making it so Yzak saved Eternal and Lacus' worthless behind.

Edit: I still think it's strange, about the whole Rey/Talia deal. I can buy that he calls her mother because she is his mother figure, but there have never been any signs of them having such a relationship throughout the show. Also, if he really was her son, it would make sense that Talia came back to Gil's side since she'd want to be with her son. But then again, Rey doesn't look like the boy on Talia's photo, and Rey is a clone... so... what the hell? Maybe he was just being delusional.

I figured that would burn you up Terra...

I was excited for the first half of the episode, but as it wound down it was so obvious what was going to happen.

I loved Kira beign disturbed by Rey's words in the start of their fight, but liek always, he just shook it off and went back to being God again.... Athrun was always going to kick Shinn's ass, and I thought Shinn should have handled the whole situation with Lunamaria better than that. No need to attack a second when you're fighting against a redcoat ace...

Not a single casualty on the Lacus Faction's side.... Really, what happened to the good old days where we bit our nails watching Gundam while wondering "Who will survive?" Now its obvious.... Good guys are invincible, model kits sales are #1 priortiy, flashbacks and recycled scenes are 'thrifty' and the villains always lose and die....

Rey was definetley acting delusional at the end of this episode. He's just always been searching for that person in his life and finally found it was right under his nose all along. Too bad there wasn't too much interaction between Talia and Rey earlier in the series...

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-02-2005, 03:44 PM
Indeed.

Also, I just realized that they STILL haven't explained what the hell the "Seed" is, why it exists, why Shinn had it and so on.
Goddamnit.

Black_Wing
Sun, 10-02-2005, 04:13 PM
Indeed.

Also, I just realized that they STILL haven't explained what the hell the "Seed" is, why it exists, why Shinn had it and so on.
Goddamnit.

seed mode will not ever be explained by the those arses. and I do agree I did not need to see a naked shinn. Whta was the point of stellar and her comment i dont know oerhaps if they make a seque of gsd it would be called never ending tommorow or horizon i dont know dont care . My favorite charcters after this is over is athrun and well the dom chick with the eye patch she just so sexy i think everyone should have an eye patch. Over all the show really had no real villan or sad to say no maincharcter. Shinn is not a a main character rey was just confused and loyal dullindal was i dunno queer. How how i miss dijibril purple lipstick and cat in hand the 3rd best thing about GSD.

luna maria is as dumb and confused as shinn and things stil dont make sense aftera hundred epsisodes of the two as Terra said

* wth is SEED a mode acxtrually defined

* wth really happned to mwu

* what is the story behind the dom troopers

* what wa rau true relaptionship with mwu.

was rau a clone of mwu dad.

* what was the purpose of shinn

i could go on on but let me stop

if they make another sequel it would be riding a dead horse.

It will only make sense only if it was about 40 or 60 years in the future when athrun and Kira are like retired or perhaps come outaa comiision or something. Or if IJ and SF were stred in captivity and stolen by a terrius group then odly enough it wouldbe up perhaps kira and athruns kids to stop them or some crap . Anywayz be me and ill write ya younging a script

isso
Sun, 10-02-2005, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs

Not a single casualty on the Lacus Faction's side.... Really, what happened to the good old days where we bit our nails watching Gundam while wondering "Who will survive?" Now its obvious.... Good guys are invincible, model kits sales are #1 priortiy, flashbacks and recycled scenes are 'thrifty' and the villains always lose and die....

Yes wtf happened to the good old days..

Kite Kirozo
Sun, 10-02-2005, 04:59 PM
If they make Gundam Seed Fucking the sequal, I will cry. This episoded suked... badly. Hundreds of reused scenes, same plotline, same shit over and Fucking OVER again. Wow.
And the Dragoons.
Pwnage made easy. -_-" Keh.
And I don't get how Rey's gundam coulda lived through that fucking bombardment. A Zaku would have been anihilated. Hell, look at episode 39.
I am now going to stormtroop Fuckuda's (intentional "Fuck"uda) house and strangle him so there is not a 3rd series. At least I have the OVA to look forward to.... or not..
*Sees Fuckuda dead on ground* Aw... that'd be great.
And for further reference, Shinn is Psycho. PSYCHO. NO doubt about it. He fucking nearly killed by ACCIDENT FROM HIS STUPIDITY THE GIRL HE KISSED IN EPISODE 38, A New Flag.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY PAYING FUCKUDA FOR. I was so dissapointed I punched my wall over and over and over until it nearly crumbled.
I seriously think what the fuck is shinn and Fuckuda doing anywhere near the almighty "Gundam Seed Serieses.. or something..." Fuckuda totally messes with the story, and makes shinn into a mindless zombie piece of shit. I'm going to take some BACON and slap fuckuda with it OVER AND OVER AGAIN. And get his lame-ass sales brain into gear. Wait. I can't. he doesn't have one. WHat the Fuck am I watching?! DAMMIT! If I was paying for this, I would commit suicide. Thank God I have DNAngel to get my head stop steaming. WTF IS FUCKUDA DOING! The first 23 Episodes weren't bad, then they went to lame ass "I want to sell shit no one buys" mode. Seriously. Some go and Bitch-slap fuckuda and every GSD fan who loved this episode. If you hated it, I love you. If you loved it, I hate you. If you liked it a bit. Who lives a damn. KILL Fuckuda! TODAY, WE MAKE A NEW ANTI-FUCKUDA WORLD. Damn I'm mad. Whoa. I'm really pissed. And where in the hell are Dearka and Yzak. I mean, Yzak single handedly Killed 2 Gundams that coulda killed Freedom in GS, and now he's in this Fucking low level piece of shit machine. WHY THE HELL DOESN"T HE, THE DAMN COMMANDER, GET A GOOD MACHINE? LIKE THE REMINANTS OF SAVIOUR? WHO GIVES A SHIT. CHUCK THE FUCKING ZAKUS AND GOUFS OUT, AND GIVE HIM A GOOD GUNDAM. dammit
Ngggg...... Pokemon would even kick this shows ass, and they are on their, what, 7th season now? And what the Fuck is rey still doing in Legend. HE SHOULD HAVE DIED BEFORE THE EPISODES CAME OUT! GOD! IN THE NAME OF ALL NECROMANCY, KILL SHINN! He and Rey are the fucking ruiners and bastards who need to be bitchslaped and killed by a knife jabbed up their ass .i/expressions/devil.gif Goddamn fanboys.

DeathscytheVII
Sun, 10-02-2005, 05:05 PM
And to pour salt into the wound, Fukuda ends the episode with a shot to promoting model kits.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/TreizeV/modelkits.jpg

nhoc_kun
Sun, 10-02-2005, 05:24 PM
Gosh... that freaking justice is sharp.... that body r full of something to cut and I luv it.... it's all good.... uhm, good anime after all.... wat about the next??? is it going to be Gundam seed legendary next year??? 2006???

isso
Sun, 10-02-2005, 05:26 PM
kill kira OR athrun, this was waaaaaaay to preditcable.. We al knew what aws going to hapen, why, why couldnt they have ended it with a twist, it would have hurt the series if kira or athrun died a heros death... lame-ass show...

Slap fuckuda with some bacon, yeah that'll be nice!

Sun, 10-02-2005, 07:11 PM
Kira's popularity was too much for a new main protagonist like Shinn to come in and steal the spotlight.

masamuneehs
Sun, 10-02-2005, 07:18 PM
Also some other things left unanswered

Does Lacus have SEED or no? Why the hell do they give her those eyes?

WHAT IS SEED MODE ANYWAY!?!?!?!?!?!?

What is the deal with Newtype - like abilities given to some of the characters? It wasn't really ever explained with Mwu and Rau and it wasn't explained this time with Rey and Neo. And then later on we have the Newtype phenomenon, or something very damn close to it, happening with Kira (and maybe some others?)

smurfyy
Sun, 10-02-2005, 07:20 PM
hey um.. wut does stellar mean wen she says "I received" lol. wtf? and again, the ending was hell too abrupt. good thing's that there were little or no recycled scenes in this ep lol

aznroyale
Sun, 10-02-2005, 07:21 PM
Shin was like becoming high and thinking stuff
and Rey didnt even kill Luna

Deblas
Sun, 10-02-2005, 08:05 PM
This episode gave me the sudden urge to buy SF and IJ mastergrade!

Phoenix20578
Sun, 10-02-2005, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas
This episode gave me the sudden urge to buy SF and IJ mastergrade!

Me too. Damn maketing...

heero
Sun, 10-02-2005, 08:32 PM
I got the urge to get IJ even though I never liked justice lol

ChaosK
Sun, 10-02-2005, 08:38 PM
looks like fukuda's final promo worked...i havent seen this episode yet (i had to dig through 4 pages to find hiro's sub) but judging by terra's pissyness and somebody's extremely long rant on the last page i'd say i shouldnt look foward to this much except for some DRAGOON fighting...

Kite Kirozo
Sun, 10-02-2005, 09:17 PM
You mean Mine. lol
And yes, this episode sucked ass. So much ass, it must have a REALLY large mouth, equivalent to that of a Destroyer.

urahara_rulez
Sun, 10-02-2005, 09:37 PM
Conclusion......... final phase SUCKS!!!

first thing i couldn't stand: where the hell's my favourite character!!!!??? It's andy btw...

WTH!!! Legend got pwned so freaking easily!!!!???? It's the LEGEND gundam for crying out loud not some grunt suit!!! Officially hate Kira even more for taking out rey without breaking a sweat!!! I mean he even denied rey of a warrior's death, wtf!!! hated kira since seed, for stealing other's gals, (not like fllay wasn't a whore) and for what he did to my fav char!!! (though andy does look better with a scar, like yzak with a scar, yzak without a scar looks like akira the wuss in hikaru no go...)

As expected Shinn the psycho did go psycho!!! way to go!!! Athrun ownz everyone!!! that's cool!!!
i mean wth, luna is like "i need love!" she's still hugging psycho shinn despite the fact that he almost slaughtered her and he's calling someone else's name in a feverish delirum wtf??? how many of you could stand it if the person you love is calling someone else unconsciously?

Akatsuki is officially the strongest gundam ever... gotta get me one of those... damn those modelkit promoting strategies......

too many loose ends untied (i know many pple have mentioned these but pardon me for iterating it again)...

- how the hell did lacus get to seed mode? heck seed mode was never explained at all... i mean i thought they would explain it when athrun's father was looking at some fossil back in seed... but...

- how and why did newtype come about in this universe...

- the origins of destiny plan, the origins of dullindal, talia, rey, etc etc

- how the hell did mwu become neo??

- etc etc etc etc etc etc

and to the hell with you animators who reused freedom for sf!!!!!!????

sorry for the long post, to end it,

QUOTE OF THE DAY: Kono Bakayarou!!!!!????!!!!!!???? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-02-2005, 10:10 PM
LISTEN TO YOURSELVES! You are talking about buying model kits, you are giving in to Fukuda's plans, you ARE LETTING HIM WIN!

SNAP OUT OF IT DAMN YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

also, adding to Lacus being in seed mode or whatever, it's funny that it only happens in ep 50 of the both series.

HeeroRaven
Sun, 10-02-2005, 10:21 PM
Anyone know the name of the song thats playing through most of the episode but to narrow it down just go to 6:21 and thats it

makino
Sun, 10-02-2005, 10:49 PM
After finishing all of Destiny, my opinion would be there are too many loopholes. For one why does Lacus Clyne have so much influencial power over everything. She is jsut some pop singer, even though her father was highly respected but still not as much as the chairman. If anything Athrun should have more influencial power than Lacus ever will. The whole deal with Lacus is just crap. Would you follow everything Birtney Spears says? &^( NO! If anything Meer would even have more influencial power than Lacus, every soldier would love to watch her chest move like crazy. Now thats motivation.

heero
Sun, 10-02-2005, 11:04 PM
LISTEN TO YOURSELVES! You are talking about buying model kits, you are giving in to Fukuda's plans, you ARE LETTING HIM WIN!

SNAP OUT OF IT DAMN YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

also, adding to Lacus being in seed mode or whatever, it's funny that it only happens in ep 50 of the both series.

lol it's funny how Walfred's Gaia only appeared once for a few seconds and yet it was made into a model i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Takeda Natsuke
Sun, 10-02-2005, 11:05 PM
Unacceptable.

Completely Unacceptable.

I am speaking not on a Gundam standpoint, but on an anime otaku standpoint. This final episode is complete trash. I can not believe just how pathetic of an attempt Fukuda made to end this series.

There are too many things left unfinished and too ridiculous:

-The rivalry between Mwu/Neo and Rau/Rey was started and never finished.
-This is NOT the Kira Show
-Shinn, Luna, Gladys, Meyrin and hell, even Arthur did not get any character development. NONE. Shinn was a psycho from the start and STILL is, Luna is still confused, Gladys's past is still too broad, Meyrin NEEDED and DESERVED something, and I always thought Arthur would do something.
-This is NOT the Kira Show
-Athrun, who was the literal ANCHOR to this anime, had absolutely nothing to do with the ending. It should have been ATHRUN in Genesis, pointing the gun at Dullindal. After all those episodes to develop such a great man, he was a side character for the ending. What a joke.
-This is NOT THE KIRA SHOW.
-The archangel... who is TWO YEARS OLD, pwns the new Minerva. The Archangel didn't even use it's primary positron cannon. Genesis didn't have anything new, hell, I don't even know what the Genesis fortress was for.
-This is NOT THE DAMN KIRA SHOW.
-Lacus went Seed-mode again, like on the last episode of Seed, which STILL does not make sense.
-Shinn is the FREAKING STAR OF THE SHOW. WHAT IN THE F*CK WAS THE DAMN POINT OF HIM BEING THE MAIN CHARACTER IF HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING.
-THIS IS NOT THE F*CKING KIRA SHOW!!!!!!

This was complete garbage. It solved absolutely nothing and it didn't even have a epilogue to show what occured after. What happened to Cagalli and Athrun? Shinn and Luna? Mwu and Murrue? Yzak and Dearka, which I still don't understand WHY they switched sides so quickly?

What was the point? I believed that the series was supposed to bring Shinn closure. It didn't. Shinn is still the same. Shinn never changed. Shinn remained unstable, and you can tell when he hugged Luna and cried, like he did before. He's still confused, and I don't believe Athrun's small speech did any good because, for one thing, Athrun's ideal was the same as before, and it was even shorter than last time.

The opening theme is NEVER SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE FINAL EPISODE. That's how it ALWAYS GOES. NEVER. Those few minutes could have made a little more leway.

Damn. You know what? I could have crapped a better ending.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, I'll also tell you that as a major in Graphic Design, my newest project for my class will be to make a manga. It is my dream to become a manga artist and I am serious when i say I am pursuing it.

Therefore, my new manga project, which allows us to support other ideas, will be Gundam Seed!

Manga: Gundam SEED Zero

Description: Set a century after Destiny, the Yamato surname has now become a large multi-million family who now heads ORB after the death of the last Athna. However, a young female journalist named Mizaki Noa uncovers the harsh truth; the Yamato family now is NOT the real Yamato family. After the takeover of Yamato Shoran, whose real name is Kiao Shoran, he enslaved the real Yamato family as servants, who in time decided to forget thier old heritage. That is, until a certain boy uncovers the hidden Yamato "Zero" Project, a project developed by Athrun Zala and Kira Yamato in case of another war and bring harmony, and created ten years ago, before the Yamato takeover. When Mizaki Noa and the now realized Yamato Seras meet, they discover the ultimate weapon, the ORB-X100 Strike ZERO. With the new Z.E.R.O system, standing for "Zionic Execute Reunion Operative", the pilot can set his physical and mental statistics directly to the mobile suit, enhancing all abilities. But the biggest part of the Zero system is "Reunion". Built for a Yamato, Strike ZERO has an actual recreation of Seed Mode for itself. If Seras goes Seed mode, the gundam will also undergo a similar transformation, doubling the already doubled abilties. Now, Seras and Noa must rescue the exalted Yamato family and reclaim his lost heritage.

---------------------------------------------------

See? Crapped a better plot, too.

benjaminz
Sun, 10-02-2005, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by: makino
After finishing all of Destiny, my opinion would be there are too many loopholes. For one why does Lacus Clyne have so much influencial power over everything. She is jsut some pop singer, even though her father was highly respected but still not as much as the chairman. If anything Athrun should have more influencial power than Lacus ever will. The whole deal with Lacus is just crap. Would you follow everything Birtney Spears says? &^( NO! If anything Meer would even have more influencial power than Lacus, every soldier would love to watch her chest move like crazy. Now thats motivation.

She should have more influence because she represent's her father's ideals (Cigel Clyne or something, who had the same amount of power in Gundam Seed as Arthrun's father during the time he was alive) along with her being a pop singer. I don't think Arthrun would have more influencial power because he was branded as a traitor and his father became known as a less than honorable person, attempting to shoot earth with Genesis and all.

Oh well, this is my last post forever and ever (err until I feel like becoming Genin Rank) keke i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
Despite GSD sucking so badly, I think the Gundam Seed Series still has potential to be a very good series after the end of the third season (assuming it ends there). I want Shinn to go MIA and come back and pwn Arthrun and Kira and I want Kira to go crazy and realizing that Rau Le Creuset was right and also that Lacus is really the evil villain(ess?) in the series but she just doesn't know it yet and all this other stuff. Lol. Okay I'm done.

Sano
Sun, 10-02-2005, 11:23 PM
It would have been better if Athuran accompanied Kira in the last scenes in person when he met Dullindal in person. I was very disappointed Fudaka didn't have that happen.

MeroTZ
Sun, 10-02-2005, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by: makino
For one why does Lacus Clyne have so much influencial power over everything. She is jsut some pop singer, even though her father was highly respected but still not as much as the chairman. If anything Athrun should have more influencial power than Lacus ever will. The whole deal with Lacus is just crap. Would you follow everything Birtney Spears says? &^( NO! If anything Meer would even have more influencial power than Lacus, every soldier would love to watch her chest move like crazy. Now thats motivation.

Gee, yet another idiotic opinion about Lacus. Get this through your head: the whole pop star thing is a means to an end.

She is a politician and leader first and foremost, who happens to use music to reach out to people. To them, she is the embodiment of the peace they want to go back to. She's an genetically superior coordinator, with intelligence thats likely unthinkable in a real environment.

Where does her power, her weapons and support come from? Easy. Her father's political, military, and economic connections easily provide her with money and personel, all more loyal to her than they are to the current government. After all, it was her that pulled them out of the first war, right? These are the people that secretly set up a factory so Lacus could prepare for the inevitable second conflict after the first. The fact she had these weapons under contruction definately speaks to her not being so naieve as to thiink that they had one at the end of SEED.

In addition to her ZAFT contacts, she also had the support of ORB, and more importantly Morgenroete, who have in the past been known to secretely aid with the construction of advanced weapons. So her faction having more advanced weapons than anyone else makes total sense, when you realise she has the support of the foremost MS developer in the world, whom she can feed ZAFT's latest techs to as well.

She's as great a manipulator as Dullindal is, if that makes you feel any better. But unlike him, she has no intention of seizing power, only preventing others like her from doing so. Because unlike him, she'd prefer not to have to manipulate people (remember how regretful she was to keep pushing Kira to fight? IE, his shiny new weapon?) and would rather live her liffe out in privacy with Kira.

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-02-2005, 11:30 PM
Don't defend Lacus! She is worthless! Worthless I tell you!

MeroTZ
Sun, 10-02-2005, 11:37 PM
Don't defend Lacus! She is worthless! Worthless I tell you!

I'll defend her to the death!

But better yet, I'd be all for her and Kira being totally retired from future SEED series. They need to get out of the line of fire, or sooner or later someones gonna decide they need to heroically/romantically go down in a flaming inferno of death and love or some crazy shit.

I wish Rey hadn't died. he would have an incredible main character for a new series show, now that he kinda learned something. You know, him learning about being an individual without unquestioningly taking orders from a crazy man? Damn, if only that wasn't a what if.

He's certainly better than Shinn (whom I am convinced was never meant to grow as a person, but instead be trapped forever wrapped up in his delusional blame everyone else mentality).

Athrun can come back though, Justice needs more screen time.

Here's my final opinion: redo this episode so that Rey survives, retire Kira and Lacus to a farm somewhere, and let Athrun actually DO something in hypothetical season three. Also, Shinn should come back in season three and be killed by Rey as fast as Sting returned and died.

urahara_rulez
Sun, 10-02-2005, 11:38 PM
she's a witch i tell you she's a witch!!!! how else could she churn gundam like barbie dolls and make andy look like putty in her hands???!!!!!

Originally posted by: Takeda Natsuke

Description: Set a century after Destiny, the Yamato surname has now become a large multi-million family who now heads ORB after the death of the last Athna. However, a young female journalist named Mizaki Noa uncovers the harsh truth; the Yamato family now is NOT the real Yamato family. After the takeover of Yamato Shoran, whose real name is Kiao Shoran, he enslaved the real Yamato family as servants, who in time decided to forget thier old heritage. That is, until a certain boy uncovers the hidden Yamato "Zero" Project, a project developed by Athrun Zala and Kira Yamato in case of another war and bring harmony, and created ten years ago, before the Yamato takeover. When Mizaki Noa and the now realized Yamato Seras meet, they discover the ultimate weapon, the ORB-X100 Strike ZERO. With the new Z.E.R.O system, standing for "Zionic Execute Reunion Operative", the pilot can set his physical and mental statistics directly to the mobile suit, enhancing all abilities. But the biggest part of the Zero system is "Reunion". Built for a Yamato, Strike ZERO has an actual recreation of Seed Mode for itself. If Seras goes Seed mode, the gundam will also undergo a similar transformation, doubling the already doubled abilties. Now, Seras and Noa must rescue the exalted Yamato family and reclaim his lost heritage.

maybe you could shining finger as well i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

masamuneehs
Mon, 10-03-2005, 01:00 AM
@ Makino: I've been trying to tell them forever that Lacus Clyne is a POMuthaFuckinShit. People love the wench... i can't swallow such a sugary pill...no matter what cute outfit or convienent plot device they fit on her.

Originally posted by: Takeda Natsuke
Anyways, I'll also tell you that as a major in Graphic Design, my newest project for my class will be to make a manga. It is my dream to become a manga artist and I am serious when i say I am pursuing it.

Therefore, my new manga project, which allows us to support other ideas, will be Gundam Seed!

---------------------------------------------------

See? Crapped a better plot, too.

Are you serious about this? Think hard about it and answer truthfully. You know that mangas are at the heart and soul source of anime creation and fuel, if not direct, numerous shows that are aired. If your real idea for a career is to create manga, you need to take a long look at the material you're going to be using for your masterpiece. Better to take many years thinking out your dream rather than waste years of talent and time on an idea you're not reall passionate about.

Thay being said, are you seriously going to use Gundam SEED and Destiny as a basis for a manga of your own?

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Mon, 10-03-2005, 01:04 AM
@ takeda natsuke: wow nice plot, i like the idea of the strike ZERO being created by both athrun and kira but i think 10 years later is too short, maybe 25 or 30 would be good

Takeda Natsuke
Mon, 10-03-2005, 08:17 AM
lol you don't seem to get it. They're asking us to try and modify any specific known idea and turn it into something else using your own imagination. It's kind of like asking to recreate or create over a known series. Of course, it's just a project. There's no licensing or anything, one the project is done, I'll scrap it or just keep it inside my portfolio since it's illegal to distribute it. the reason I chose this series is because I didn't like how Fukuda did it and I want tot prove to my friends that i can do better.

And yes I'm serious. What better way to make myself look better by making an almost trashed plot into a genius manga. And I am passionate about it, but I wanted to prove myself by seeing if my ten-minute plot-idea can pit against Fukuda's "think and proceed" tactics.

This is not my masterpiece. It's a gradual process that should always start by looking at other people's ideas, capitalizing on it by refining it with your style, and eventually creating a style of your own.

Illrenmazou
Mon, 10-03-2005, 10:34 AM
Seems that ZAFT is using all of their MS in the final battle
Pink Zaku Strikes Back! (http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/9305/capture0ad.jpg)

MeroTZ
Mon, 10-03-2005, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by: Illrenmazou
Seems that ZAFT is using all of their MS in the final battle
Pink Zaku Strikes Back! (http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/9305/capture0ad.jpg)

And as usual, the power of love was nothing next to the devastating power of a fully functioning DRAGOON system. Die pink Zaku, die.

heero
Mon, 10-03-2005, 12:48 PM
lol that shows how desperate the zaft was

MeroTZ
Mon, 10-03-2005, 12:54 PM
lol that shows how desperate the zaft was

I bet Dullindal wishes he had invested in a few Meteor units instead of a mini-Genesis, eh? heheh

Seriously, people need to learn that as good as super weapons are at being scary and killing civilians, elites burn through them like they were made of paper.

DS
Mon, 10-03-2005, 01:46 PM
it seems only terra is backing shinn up abit,

well shinn lost because of the kira fanbase, but all the shinn fans already knew this would happen, but him losing that badly ( i mean destiny got scrapped >_< ) is just stupid, fukuda better make it up to us in gs3 ( maybe repair destiny ? )

anyway it seems that destiny lost and seed won, what you say ?

minerva = lost
destiny = lost
legend = lost
saviour = lost
gouf ignited = lost
gaia, chaos, abyss = lost
dullindal = lost
impulse = lost

now:

archangel = won
eternal = won
freedom = reincarnated
sfreedom = won
ijustice = won
doms = won ( i count them as seed cause they were made by lacus)
akatsuki = won

the only thing seed kinda lost is strike......wow.........

it seems that gsd became very fanbase oriented after like 30 eps..... and thats just sad

( btw this is darkshadow, im having some inet difficulties )

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-03-2005, 01:47 PM
Very true. The bias towards the original Seed cast is just silly.

MeroTZ
Mon, 10-03-2005, 01:58 PM
Very true. The bias towards the original Seed cast is just silly.

Agreed (and you know how much I like them, too). I would have liked it if Strike Freedom had been scrapped, at least. Infinite Justice needs more screentime though, so Athrun needs to be in SEED 3

EDIT: BTW Terra, I like your latest Avatar/Sig

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-03-2005, 02:37 PM
Thanks. Figured Rey needs some love, even if he's dead. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

PSJ
Mon, 10-03-2005, 03:36 PM
Okey, this was decent. Rey is the best character in Destiny without a doubt, i still hate him though. The Athrun-Shinn-Luna part was rather nice . That probably is the good things this episode offered. IJ action was rather nice to.

This is probably the shortest Ep discussion reply i have ever written.

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-03-2005, 03:37 PM
And yet it's the last one. The irony!

isso
Mon, 10-03-2005, 04:26 PM
gotta get me one of those damn modelkits...

But I WOUNT BUY.. hmmm.. have to steal it somehow, if i buy im giving in to Fuckuda (it's his name, it really is, im sure, 100 %)... Must have, wount buy.. ill probably steal from terra..

Splash!
Mon, 10-03-2005, 09:41 PM
ok ill finally make a comment on the last episode

to put it it simply apart from the little part of rey killing dullindaal the rest was basically crap. Kira and Athrun were simple owning everyone on the battlefield. Athrun was even able to cut shinns sword without going SEED while shinn was in SEED mode. And all kira needed was to say a few things to Rey, and he just froze on the middle of the battlefield. And just how the hell did Kira manage to sway rey's opinions with just a few sentences! He has been a constantly loyal to dullindaal throughout the series, but in the last moment he hears to like TWO sentences from kira and shoots Dullindaal!!!!!!That makes absolutely no sense. Shinn was freaking sidelined in the final episode!!! Damn, even Mwu seemed to be a more important character in the end.

All this was expected, but still, no death on the part of the Lacus Godlike Alliance, omg. Even the DOM Troopers turned out alright! So the good guys have become untouchable, even if they are grunt units!

Roko
Mon, 10-03-2005, 09:48 PM
Too much stuff compressed into last two eps....the ending could have been better. Too bad little action was shown from doms and yzak/dearka...and shinn's alive. at least IJ action was awesome. Favorite parts were IJ's backpack going through Minerva's thrusters, Archangel goin upside down above Minerva to fire variants (amazingly, no positron weapons were used in the battle...at all), and IJ owning Luna and Shinn. Hope there's a third season in which Fukuda won't mess up.

masamuneehs
Mon, 10-03-2005, 11:43 PM
I was also vastly surprised at the inability of ZAFT's forces to dodge the Neo-Genesis shot but that the AA and Eternal could dodge....

And yes it is utter crap that Shinn and all of the ZAFT people lost and not a single Lacus Faction member was even scratched... Shinn deserved to at least kill some DOM Troopers or Mwu or Athrun or SOMEONE!!! Rey did pretty well for going up against -I-AM-GOD-KIRA-YAMATO-

That part with the AA shooting downwards onto the Minerva was pretty phat. But I have fits with the number of times that the Minerva gets into the position where they are RIGHT BEHIND THE ARCHANGEL!!! They do it about a dozen times in all of Destiny and never get more than insignificant damage done on the AA. Do the ZAFT firing computers have a glitch? Or does a classic flanking position mean nothing in Gundam anymore?

Freki
Tue, 10-04-2005, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by: Roko
Hope there's a third season in which Fukuda won't mess up.

I really don't think that is even possible, the only reason SEED came out good was do to story being taken from original gundam show. Fukuda has shown that on his own he can't create a decent story to save his life(just look at all the death threats on this forum) unless he bases a 3rd series on another gundam series I don't see it being any better then GSD.

LokeXero
Tue, 10-04-2005, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
And yes it is utter crap that Shinn and all of the ZAFT people lost and not a single Lacus Faction member was even scratched... Shinn deserved to at least kill some DOM Troopers or Mwu or Athrun or SOMEONE!!! Rey did pretty well for going up against -I-AM-GOD-KIRA-YAMATO-

I found it funny that early on in their battle Kira in Seed was losing to normal Rey.

*Note* Also Minerva positron was dead it was shot a few eps ago so they couldnt use it

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-04-2005, 04:26 PM
[ASKARyRfUXZsyZ-no-tame-ni]_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_SEED_DESTINY_-_49_[Mwu_Dies_Shinn_Kills_Kira]_(D-TBS_XviD1.1Beta2_VFR_AAC)_[57565DF9]_(-'-')-.mkv

Now available at tokyotosho i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Wonder what it is

PSJ
Tue, 10-04-2005, 04:58 PM
I found it funny how Talia could tell Arthur that he got control of the ship with a straight face. Arthur was funny when he screamed "the main thrusters are damaged" when IJ's backpack went through them, "damaged" huh? Haha! They were completly destroyed. Arthur can't do anything right even if his life depended on it.

masamuneehs
Tue, 10-04-2005, 06:55 PM
[ASKARyRfUXZsyZ-no-tame-ni]_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_SEED_DESTINY_-_49_[Mwu_Dies_Shinn_Kills_Kira]_(D-TBS_XviD1.1Beta2_VFR_AAC)_[57565DF9]_(-'-')-.mkv

Now available at tokyotosho

Wonder what it is

Here's a working link to the page. It'll probably be in Japanese, but let's see. DLing...
http://www.tokyotosho.com/details.php?id=25277

Mae
Tue, 10-04-2005, 08:19 PM
Finally watched the last ep. I agree with those who said it seemed a little rushed (bot of course they had time for all those flashback eps, damn them), but overall not too bad. Some good fighting, and a decently tragic end for the main villain (shot by the person who was like a son to him, forgives him, and then dies with his lover and son-substitute when his fortress explodes). There were a lot of things left open, but in the end Kira, Lacus and Athrun were fighting for a future that holds all possibilities and against a future that was all decided for them, so leaving the future somewhat uncertain seems appropriate.

Stellar's appearance seemed a little random to me. I thought her comment about seeing him tomorrow meant seeing him after he died, either literally the next day or tomorrow as in the future. I guess it could have meant tomorrow as in the next day, because wasn't he crashed on the base's surface when it exploded?

An additional movie of the characters from this series would be cool, but I hope for the next Gundam series they start over and go in some new direction.

HeeroRaven
Tue, 10-04-2005, 08:54 PM
Can anyone name me the song that is played on Final Phase at 5:00? I cant find it anywhere!!!!!

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Tue, 10-04-2005, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by: HeeroRaven
Can anyone name me the song that is played on Final Phase at 5:00? I cant find it anywhere!!!!!

calm down dude, it's going to come out in the gsd OST 4 so be patient

Kovash
Wed, 10-05-2005, 03:22 AM
Just something that intertests me; why is it such a surprise that Shinn lost to Athrun? I mean, sure Shinn's a great pilot and all, he can go SEED and he even beat Freedom by exploiting Kira's weakness, but when all was said and done, when Destiny was pitted against S.Freedom it lost, badly even Justice took a few good peices out of it.

Athrun and Shinn clashed twice and Shinn lost both times, he had his frick'n arms cut off *TWICE* and his boomerangs do shit all, he's never hit anything with his big cannon and his Sword is only good for taking down Gigantic gundams (Destroy) that can't dodge it.

I'm all for Shinn and all that, I acctually like him as a chracter more than most other SEED characters (except possibly Luna and Rey) but he was so totally outmatched AND he was a psychotic mess. As I said in my earlier post, I liked Shinn's fall because it reminded me of Anakin in 'Star Wars - Episode 3', hell he even had all his extremities cut off i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

RyuNaruto
Wed, 10-05-2005, 09:02 AM
Shinn had issues throughout the entire series, its not surprising her lost so badly. He's been worked over time, meanwhile Kira and Athrun got some rest, of sorts. I have to admit, I was cheering and laughing like a mad man when he got his ass kicked and cried in fustration, he he he baby.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Wed, 10-05-2005, 09:37 PM
SEED-Fansubs' Phase 50 (Final Phase) (http://seed.eatshoe.com/torrents/%5BSEED-Fansubs%5D%20Gundam%20SEED%20Destiny%20-%2050.avi.torrent)

Nai
Thu, 10-06-2005, 04:54 PM
Well, finally got around to watching all of this and I must say that I was really impressed with Shinn during this episode. He fought like a wild dog until the very end and refused to be swayed. He had no fucking concern in the world for his own life, he only cared about KILLING THAT FUCKING TRAITOR. And I have to respect such strong fighting spirit. Well done, Shinn!

I also found it beautiful how he completely broke down into tears as the Messiah was destroyed. And I was VERY impressed with Luna. I must say they really make a nice couple. Rey on the other hand kind of disappointed me. I find it hard to believe that he would swayed by a few words from Kira after having spent his entire life next to Gil, who's supposedly a silver tongued politician. The whole thing just felt a bit too forced to me. The family thing in the end with Talia, Gil and Rey was however very touching.

Originally posted by: RyuNaruto
Shinn had issues throughout the entire series, its not surprising her lost so badly. He's been worked over time, meanwhile Kira and Athrun got some rest, of sorts. I have to admit, I was cheering and laughing like a mad man when he got his ass kicked and cried in fustration, he he he baby.
I'm sure you'd cry too if you helplessly watched as your friends and dreams all were destroyed right in front of you. Especially after losing as much as Shinn has during the course of Destiny.

Terracosmo
Thu, 10-06-2005, 05:36 PM
People like RyuNaruto are the reason Destiny sucked.

Ban Kai
Thu, 10-06-2005, 06:37 PM
i think shinn shouldve gotten beam sabers on destiny after losing his sword 2 times in a row =P.

masamuneehs
Thu, 10-06-2005, 06:48 PM
What made the difference in the fight between Athrun and Shinn was the fact that Athrun's Justice is armed with Beam Edges on its legs. Destiny's leg just got kicked clear off because it didn't have anything special down there while Justice's little toe could shred through a battlecruiser... That, and I'd imagine his oversized sword cost him some speed and dexterity... Doesn't make too much sense to me, arming a fast 'speed' fighter like Shinn with an oversized, bulky sword like that... Multiple Beam Sabres would fit alot better.

aznroyale
Thu, 10-06-2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by: Ban Kai
i think shinn shouldve gotten beam sabers on destiny after losing his sword 2 times in a row =P.

yeah kira stole one from him and Athrun destory one.

6Zabuza9
Thu, 10-06-2005, 11:42 PM
i just watched it and didnt make much sense to me i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
and maybe shinn died cuz he was left on a meteor with 2 busted up gundams and the minerva dead and the closest base dead and they are like very far away from earth. he will run out of air sooner or later!!! or unless he gets saved by the arch angel

Psyke
Fri, 10-07-2005, 03:52 AM
What a disappointing last episode. Too many questions and again we are left clueless what's going to happen to everyone in the show. Can't they end a series properly? And why are we still watching so much recycled animation? I've grown tired of it and hopefully the next Gundam series (no matter Seed 3 or anything else) would be much better and do the Gundam name justice.

HeeroRaven
Fri, 10-07-2005, 11:44 PM
where can i get the first 3 OST's at?

XwingRob
Sat, 10-08-2005, 01:35 AM
Well, it's over..
And what pisses me off is that they didn't even have Cagalli make a speech or something. I mean come on, she's an important character and in the last two episodes she didn't say anything(okay maybe she said something in 49, can't remember right now).
And of course abrubt finales suck as usual.

6Zabuza9
Sat, 10-08-2005, 02:23 AM
funny how we see glimpses og cagalli every 10mins of the show though

Leucer
Wed, 10-12-2005, 02:23 AM
Athurn and kira is Overpowered ffs they take out all the army(allmost) and still isn't damage???

how can that be???

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Fri, 10-14-2005, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by: Leucer
Athurn and kira is Overpowered ffs they take out all the army(allmost) and still isn't damage???

how can that be???

WTF is ffs?

aznroyale
Sat, 10-15-2005, 12:41 AM
friendly fire i suppose

Terracosmo
Sat, 10-15-2005, 04:23 AM
ffs = for fucks sake

Lefty
Sat, 10-15-2005, 05:32 AM
The entier last half of the sereis was FFS. This was one of the best and worst series rolled up into one neat diaspointing package. Gundam should be left dead and buried for a few years till this bad sereis dies form memory. Lets stop with all the supped up suits and just do it old school where it's a friggen rifle with bullets, three extra clips, and a metal knife; trapsing in the jungle not knowing what lurks behind the next bend. I want something like 8th MS team again were people got messed uped or killed. I want a main character or two to die. Make me cry because I cared so much about them. Everyone surviving a war show is crap that should burn in the depths of hell for all time.

Wow I had alot to vent out but I feel better now. But I hold no hope's for the next sereis of gundam.

Terracosmo
Thu, 12-15-2005, 02:05 AM
Not like anyone cares, but Haro Tori released ep 50, thus completing the series for them too.
They also added a character tribute in the beginning, like they did for Seed i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Thu, 12-15-2005, 02:28 AM
nice, i'll give it a download