PDA

View Full Version : Akatsuki Leader.

Strider
Fri, 09-30-2005, 06:11 PM
Okay, so I'm going through my Naruto Manga (currently Volume 09), renaming all the files to a suitable naming convention, so that it's all neat and lined up and easy to go through in one swift swoop.

So, I begin reading some of them. And, I notice as I come upon the conclusion of the Hinata v. Neji battle, during the Chuunin preliminaries, that Kurenai's eyes seem identical to those of the Akatsuki Leader.

More than likely, I am wrong. I am looking too far into this. It is sheer coincidence. Maybe the animators ran out of creative designs for pupils. Who knows, right? But, I thought I'd mention it.

I do not have a link to the image I'm talking about, but if you'd browse through your own Naruto Manga collection and check out Volume 09 // Chapter 081 // Page 06, you'll see what I'm talking about.

So, am I wrong? i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Jadugar
Fri, 09-30-2005, 06:17 PM
Albert Einstein :

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity."

Replace the later with Strider's ability to link anyone and everyone to Akatasuki Leader.

Strider
Fri, 09-30-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
Albert Einstein :

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity."

Replace the later with Strider's ability to link anyone and everyone to Akatasuki Leader.

Wait, I didn't mean to come off as Kurenai being the Leader. That be weird. Then again, where's she been?!

Dun, dun, dun ..

But, I think they have the same eyes. He could pull a Vader later on, and admit to being her father - James Earl Jones voice not included.

I don't know. I just came across the picture, remembered the animated scene, and the Leader's eyes, and as you said .. felt compelled to share my infinite stupidity.

Jadugar
Fri, 09-30-2005, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by: Strider
I do not have a link to the image I'm talking about, but if you'd browse through your own Naruto Manga collection and check out Volume 09 // Chapter 081 // Page 06, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Could you or someone put up the images then we will discuss this insanity in deatil.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 09-30-2005, 07:33 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/maverick187/chapter081_06.jpg

Ahh.. Neji was so cool.

Terracosmo
Fri, 09-30-2005, 07:57 PM
Yeah and Kurenai's encounter with Itachi was all part of the plan.

And let's just ignore that the akatsuki leader is a male.

Assertn
Fri, 09-30-2005, 08:09 PM
there have been topics about this before....nothing really conclusive though

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 09-30-2005, 08:39 PM
If nothing else at least this thread could be created so we could remember Hinata getting destroyed

Terracosmo
Fri, 09-30-2005, 08:50 PM
Very true. Those were good days!

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 09-30-2005, 08:57 PM
She's never looked as pretty as when she's hemmorhaging massively!

XanBcoo
Sat, 10-01-2005, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

Originally posted by: Strider
Wait, I didn't mean to come off as Kurenai being the Leader. That be weird. Then again, where's she been?!

He's just noting the similarity in the eyes. It's not like when people thought he had a sharingan and said it was Obtio.

Weird coincidence, prolly nothing to it.

kAi
Sat, 10-01-2005, 05:25 AM
That would be the dumbest thing Inane ever did, added the dots to make it look like a Sharingan, when it wasn't.

Strider
Sun, 10-02-2005, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Yeah and Kurenai's encounter with Itachi was all part of the plan.

Thanks for fully reading my post.

Really appreciate that.

Really.

Thank you.