Discuss FTW.

FelixZeroAlastor
Fri, 09-30-2005, 03:32 PM
Think that I'll wait for the sub.

Jadugar
Fri, 09-30-2005, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by: FelixZeroAlastor
Think that I'll wait for the sub.

Good idea, I think I will do the same since I dont understand japanease.i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Illrenmazou
Fri, 09-30-2005, 07:54 PM
Anime-Shrine (http://anime-shrine.edwardk.info/[ASH]_Full_Metal_Panic!_TSR_10_[DDC5279C].avi.torrent) is out!

Darknodin
Fri, 09-30-2005, 08:00 PM
DAMN THAT!... another great ep... although i've got to say... 13 eps... i guess there will be one less human on the face of the Earth (not me)... at least...
really... next ep will be really good i think... hopefully on par with "Her Problem"

FelixZeroAlastor
Fri, 09-30-2005, 10:10 PM
Damn it! I want some Gauron VS Souke action.

Darknodin
Fri, 09-30-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by: FelixZeroAlastor
Damn it! I want some Gauron VS Souke action.

The way this goes... it might not even happen in TSR (and... if anyone wants to contradict me... no spoilers please... or do so in three weeks)

Mizerable
Fri, 09-30-2005, 10:35 PM
Mrr...I do know what happens, but I will not say...dun wanna spoil anything for anyone ^_~

BTW...Awesome ep as usual! Thanks for the download link!! ^_^

EpyonNext
Sat, 10-01-2005, 12:30 AM
Yhea I know what happens too.

The ending is going to be so awesome, it'll demolish your ass.

Illrenmazou
Sat, 10-01-2005, 12:31 AM
It just keeps getting better and better. Aww poor Sousukei/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Inazuma
Sat, 10-01-2005, 07:59 AM
He quits Mithril ? Darn

Jadugar
Sat, 10-01-2005, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by: Darknodin
although i've got to say... 13 eps

Yes I know. 13 episodes are not enough.
Only 3 to go. The end is near, I am too excited.

Originally posted by: Inazuma
He quits Mithril ? Darn

It had to happen.

Mizerable
Sat, 10-01-2005, 09:53 AM
Bleh, lol, just keep on watching. You'll love how it all turns out!

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 10-01-2005, 12:34 PM
Are you serious. Sosuke punked out and decided to run from it all. NO! He already made me mad when he saddened Tessa but now this! Sosuke, what's up with you!

Jadugar
Sat, 10-01-2005, 12:47 PM
He is taking control in his hands rather than just following oders.

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 10-01-2005, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
He is taking control in his hands rather than just following oders.

I think he is gonna have some much needed alone time.

Jadugar
Sat, 10-01-2005, 02:07 PM
He needs to be with Chidori. First time in life he has had feeling for someone. Sometimes your heart takes control of your brain. It must be true love.

Twomix9900
Sat, 10-01-2005, 02:53 PM
He needs to be with Chidori. First time in life he has had feeling for someone. Sometimes your heart takes control of your brain. It must be true love.

ditto

isso
Sat, 10-01-2005, 08:21 PM
true indeed, he does what he has to do..

Sat, 10-01-2005, 09:04 PM
Chidoriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Jadugar
Sat, 10-01-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@chi
Chidoriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

Mgslee
Sun, 10-02-2005, 01:24 AM
3 Episodes to go... no way...
So little yet so much happends in these episodes.

Great ep... now I gotta tough it out for another week i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Jadugar
Sun, 10-02-2005, 03:28 PM
How are they going to finish it in three episodes? Will Souske reunite with Chidori in the end?

Twomix9900
Sun, 10-02-2005, 07:01 PM
How are they going to finish it in three episodes? Will Souske reunite with Chidori in the end?

lets hope so

Junfung
Mon, 10-03-2005, 12:03 AM
been waiting for this episode for a loong time now... finally!! HONG KONG! my hometown heh... the cantonese dialogues from Mao and the soldiers are really off, and barely make full sense but it's really entertaining to listen to the pronunciations based on the way they read japanese hiraganas heheh... they used some real madarin speakers for the episode of Nanjing's under-river tunnel, thought they're gonna hire some cantonese speakers this time but they didn't.

by the way the name on sousuke's name card sounds more like a girl's name to me i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif 1st character - "Kwok", a common surname, no specific meaning. 2nd character - "Song", meaning "cool" (a really unsual haracter to be used in a proper name), and the third character "Wai", means "intelligent, smart" but usually used in girls' middlename.

but all in all not a bad effort with the background drawings, esp the tunnel across the harbor and the red brick building which the grey Venom stood on top of, that's the Polytech-University if i remember right... the locations mentioned in the briefing is quite accurate, they've certainly done quite some research on this.

Inazuma
Mon, 10-03-2005, 12:41 AM
3 Eps ? Wonder how they gonna finish the serie with about one hour of show remaining.

kyubisrage
Mon, 10-03-2005, 01:29 AM
that episode rocked. poor Sousuke. Grrr I want more eps *crosses fingers and wishes for 15 more episodes

Inazuma
Mon, 10-03-2005, 05:20 AM
More More More ... There is no way they can drop FMP after this arc.

Tue, 10-04-2005, 12:57 AM
Honestly, if they do leave this as a 13 ep series, then I'm definitely expecting a Third Raid. If the producers/directors original intention was to animate the novels, then there's no way they can fit all of it in 3 episodes.

Cal_kashi
Tue, 10-04-2005, 04:40 AM

or its just the first time that he's though with only his dick. between that and first love, all the bloods wither going to his heart or dick.

EpyonNext
Tue, 10-04-2005, 05:58 AM
Honestly, if they do leave this as a 13 ep series, then I'm definitely expecting a Third Raid. If the producers/directors original intention was to animate the novels, then there's no way they can fit all of it in 3 episodes.

They can finish End of Day by Day in 3 eps.

What I'm wondering is if they will do Dancing a Very Metty Christmas or skip to Contuing on my own for the anime.

Jadugar
Tue, 10-04-2005, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by: Cal_kashi
or its just the first time that he's though with only his dick. between that and first love, all the bloods wither going to his heart or dick.

I would say thats not the first time he had his blood rushing to his ..... You are forgetting Tessa. He has been working with her for a long time.

Tue, 10-04-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by: EpyonNext

They can finish End of Day by Day in 3 eps.

What I'm wondering is if they will do Dancing a Very Metty Christmas or skip to Contuing on my own for the anime.

Which is precisely why I said they can't finish the novels (pl.).

Junfung
Wed, 10-05-2005, 10:58 AM
i personally wouldn't expect too much for a "3rd raid" at this stage... it's quite common for animes to be cut short from the novels edition cos they run out of budget to produce it further into another season. will hafta see if they're in fact making a profit from advertising, dvds and other commercial products. hopefully there'll be an official announcement whether a "3rd raid" will be produced or not soon after the end of ep 13.

isso
Wed, 10-05-2005, 03:25 PM
WTF.. im getting mad if they dont do it good.. they are morons.. morons should be killed.. killed i say.. I want FMP.. its so good.. i want to make love to it..

Munsu
Thu, 10-27-2005, 04:51 AM
Just watched this episode...

Man, Second Raid is awesome... In the surface it doesn't seem like much is going on, but they really pack alot of emotion in each of the episodes...

I hope Souske gets in to kickass mode soon, right now he's pathetic... He's better off stealing Al, and making a run for it with Chidori