Thu, 09-29-2005, 08:05 PM
ya it was awsome

badass
Fri, 09-30-2005, 01:45 AM
Kristin Kreuk gives me a stiffy.

http://evoluted.net/kristinkreuk/pictures/281.jpg

Koyuki
Fri, 09-30-2005, 01:53 AM
Got to download Smallville. Think I'll buy season 4, don't think I've seen it.

PS: She is cute ^^

Munsu
Fri, 09-30-2005, 09:18 AM
It really looks like we are on a countdown now until Lex finds out who Clark really his and turns on him... I can't wait for that to happen, it will be awesome...

I hope Clark stays powerless for a while, and stillt tries to kick ass... though he was surely a pimp trying to win Lana over again...

Krbadass
Fri, 09-30-2005, 09:20 AM
lex luther and superman? is that what this shows supposed to be about?

Munsu
Fri, 09-30-2005, 09:27 AM
Pretty much, yeah...

Krbadass
Fri, 09-30-2005, 09:30 AM
They don't really make it obvious, does he wear the superman costume? ive never watched it.

Munsu
Fri, 09-30-2005, 10:17 AM
Not yet... this is about the adolescence of Clark... he isn't officially Superman yet... he saves people with his street clothes and stuff... He and Lex have been best friends since Clark saved his life...

Though in the latest episodes they've been hinting that the time when he finally is recognized as Superman is pretty near, especially when they've just graduated high school and are about to go to college/start working and stuff...

Knives122
Fri, 09-30-2005, 10:17 AM
This series takes place before Clark becomes Superman. But I missed it last night, luckily I know what happens so I dont need to watch it

Krbadass
Fri, 09-30-2005, 10:29 AM
So... did he come from the other planet kypton or w/e?

Munsu
Fri, 09-30-2005, 10:34 AM
Yes... and he is Kal'el or whatever...

Only changes you might see are the nature of the characters, his current love interest, his school life and such...

Who he is and his origins are still from the same premise

Krbadass
Fri, 09-30-2005, 11:06 AM
Hmm, doesn't sound bad.. maybe i should have watched it from the beginning.

Strider
Fri, 09-30-2005, 11:17 AM
You should. It's a really good show, mainly focusing on the road to him becoming Superman and learning / adjusting to his [new] powers. Just don't expect to see any flying. He still hasn't learned how to do that, yet.

@ Bud' : They've kept his love interest and school characters pretty accurate. Lana was his first love, and she does still occasionally make visits throughout the comic series.

I'm waiting for when Lana finds out, because before Clark tells Lois (many, many moons later), Lana is the only person who knows his secret. .. Meaning, Chloe isn't going to make it long. And, Lana and Lex have an off-and-on relationship too, even though she's always loved Clark.

Munsu
Fri, 09-30-2005, 11:26 AM
Sorry, I didn't know much about the childhood of superman, though I've known that Lana does exist in the comic series, I had never known that there was a love interest, thanks for the clarification

Krbadass
Fri, 09-30-2005, 03:34 PM
Its too late for me to go back and watch the beginning.

SK
Fri, 09-30-2005, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by: badass
Kristin Kreuk gives me a stiffy.

Too much information (but she is hot.)

~1~

Munsu
Fri, 09-30-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by: Krbadass
Its too late for me to go back and watch the beginning.

You can simply read the summaries of the episodes up until now, or maybe until last season...

I think torrentspy.com has torrent batches for all the seasons...

Krbadass
Fri, 09-30-2005, 03:57 PM
how about u buy me the dvd and mail it to me.

Fri, 09-30-2005, 03:59 PM
Don't touch my post, asshole.

Munsu
Fri, 09-30-2005, 04:02 PM
Yeah, especially since I've always seen myself buying the series for myself...

Krbadass
Fri, 09-30-2005, 04:03 PM
good idea, buy it for us both

Paulyboy
Fri, 09-30-2005, 11:06 PM
Woot SMALLVILLE LOVERS! Smallville is a good show though, so far he is powerless because he didn't keep his promise with Jarel (I forgot to spell his name, its his real dad though). But Lana dosen't know his secret yet, only Cloey.

Edit: What was on that newspaper, at the end, when Lana was reading it. It said something about a guy and a woman dying.

Edit #2: Also the guy off of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel is gonna be the new villian now, its wierd though, how he just comes from the ship in the black liquidy substance.

Xollence
Fri, 09-30-2005, 11:22 PM
Lois Lane is so annoying. I wish they would just kill her off, but we all know that's not gonna happen.

Sat, 10-01-2005, 01:32 AM
This show just needs to be about Lionel Luther and Lana.

Munsu
Sat, 10-01-2005, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by: Paulyboy
Woot SMALLVILLE LOVERS! Smallville is a good show though, so far he is powerless because he didn't keep his promise with Jarel (I forgot to spell his name, its his real dad though). But Lana dosen't know his secret yet, only Cloey.

Edit: What was on that newspaper, at the end, when Lana was reading it. It said something about a guy and a woman dying.

Edit #2: Also the guy off of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel is gonna be the new villian now, its wierd though, how he just comes from the ship in the black liquidy substance.

LOL at Spike being the villian...

About the newspaper, It said "You owe me one - Lex"... that's a refference to Lex's accomplishment of covering up Lana's murder...

Strider
Mon, 10-03-2005, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
About the newspaper, It said "You owe me one - Lex"... that's a refference to Lex's accomplishment of covering up Lana's murder...

I recall Lana murdering Mrs. Teague (sp?), but she also killed Jason, or did someone else do that?

I remember Lex saying he'll protect her by doing that, but what happened to Jason? Memory is once again failing to serve me.

@ Pauly: His pop's name is Jor-El.

Munsu
Thu, 10-06-2005, 12:35 PM
If not mistaken Lex shot him while "saving" his dad's life or something along those lines....

I've been reading this lately, it has some interesting info on Episode Allusions, Notes, and Trivia...

http://www.tv.com/smallville/a...de/435532/summary.html (http://www.tv.com/smallville/arrival/episode/435532/summary.html)

Strider
Wed, 10-12-2005, 05:41 PM
Wow. No one posted anything in regards to last week's episode.

Some highlights:

01. Clark finally gets some, at the very end.
I must admit I was jealous, even of fictional characters, as Ms. Kruek is just too damn delicious. Damn, I want her ..

02. Clark and Lex go to blows!
It's been said this season is the defining turning point for both Clark and Lex, where they realize and establish the fact that they are complete opposites, and have totally opposing goals and views on the world. Well, the two of them physically pounding on them definitely shows their relationship progressing towards the above.

03. The Institute Rejects.
I keep trying to think of Superman villains, but considering I am against DC Comics (Marvel forever!), I am not coming up with anything. Anyone know of the Jolt boy, or the Wonder Twins are actual comic entities? Or more people just randomly created as temporary antagonists?

All I could think of. But, I suppose it's enough.

'Sides, might as well have it on the first page with LOST, since these are two great shows. I'm so glad this show moved to Thursdays. That was the main reason I didn't get the chance to watch LOST during it's originally scheduled airing.

Balance has been brought, though. All is well.

Munsu
Wed, 10-12-2005, 06:09 PM
I liked the episode, not the best... but the exchange at the end between Clark and Lex has to be the best scene in the series up to this date...

Strider
Wed, 10-12-2005, 06:22 PM
That moment of them coming to wailing on one another, and Lex drawing blood from his retaliatory strike, was definitely something. The look on his face of sheer disbelief and him almost failing to understand how Clark could be bleeding was classic.

Favorite scene though of mine, has to be from last season. Episode is titled, "Run." Flash makes his pre-pubescent debut. At the end when Flash says, "You know what? If you can catch me, I'll stay .." And, they proceed to race. Flash was just toying with Clark, though and let's loose, zipping out of Clark's sight nearly instantaneously. That was great superhero television, right there.

PhaseONE
Thu, 10-13-2005, 01:31 AM
i just watched then re watched all of the new seasons episode..for no reason not that much anyway, i found a easter egg..

They mentioned "Green Arrow" in the season Premiere, well they said Oliver Queen, which is Green arrow.

Knowing this and knowing that they had a episode where the newspaper front page said somethng about Themysciran Queen addressing the UN,
which only one person comes to mind when the word Themysciran is said,
and thats Wonder Woman, and though they showed Supergirl, or i think they tried to show her as supergirl since her name was Kara and Supergirls name is Kara and they were both said to be cousins of Clark....

So.. superman aint the only superhero around right now, probably bruce is off somwhere learning martial arts or something and Green Lantern is out there being a test pilot, that would be interesting if they show them in later episodes and other DC super heroes and Villains

oh and question since Strider made me realise again that the flash episode was awesome and im downloading too many things and cant download the episode where Flash was on.

Was Flash's real name in that episode Bart? Barry?or was it Wally?.. just wanted to know which Flash they where trying to portray since they dont go entirely off the comics, if it was Bart it makes sense since Bart was Kid Flash #2 and Hes a kid in the episode, but hes not even suppose to be alive yet so im thinking its Barry on his younger days since hes Clarks friend now in smallville and they both are going to be one of the Founders of JLA. lol im thinking too far ahead, anyway cant wait for tommorow! preview looks interesting.

Munsu
Thu, 10-13-2005, 07:18 PM
Damn, Clark finally bangs Lana... nice

Knives122
Thu, 10-13-2005, 07:22 PM
and then gets shot in the torso... nice

Munsu
Thu, 10-13-2005, 07:47 PM
lol yeah...

This episode is fucked up... many things happening...

Strider
Fri, 10-14-2005, 05:08 PM
He won't be banging that out anymore. He's got his powers back.

And, Chloe's going to be sacrificed for Clark regaining his powers. There are no other expendable characters to kill, as everyone present is still playing a role in Superman's life.

Then again, Superman One (from Earth-1, Crisis on Infinite Earths) was powerful enough to bring the dead back to life. He was immune to Kryptonite. Could cause women to orgasm with a whisper. Seriously. He was omnipotent.

They might temporarily do some crazy shit like that, if they were to kill any other character aside from Chloe.

Good episode, though. A lot of things happened.

Xollence
Fri, 10-14-2005, 05:10 PM
I don't think they'll try to kill off Chloe again. It's too predictable.

Munsu
Fri, 10-14-2005, 05:15 PM
Yeah, from what I see Chloe is the one who has to go...

and damn what a coincidence... she's the most recent to learn Clark's secret, how convinient...

I like how they didn't make a whole episode making an issue about sex... They touched a bit on it in the beginning of the episode, but then the action ensued...

Strider
Fri, 10-14-2005, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by: Xollence
I don't think they'll try to kill off Chloe again. It's too predictable.

Who else, then?

Even in the Superman movies his parents are STILL alive.

Lana's around, and we all know Lex Luthor isn't dying. Lionel Luthor? Sure, he can go. But, he doesn't fit the bill of being someone Clark cares for.

Chloe knows his secret, and isn't a comic character. She's expendable.

The only person they can kill off would be Pete, and that would be a huge copout for Jor-El and the producers since the Pete character isn't even in Smallville anymore. People would probably have to think about who that person is, if they ever mentioned him again.

Munsu
Fri, 10-14-2005, 07:23 PM
killing off Pete wouldn't be so bad though...

If you think about it... it will even hurt Clark even more, because part of the reason he has to leave is because he has trouble keeping Clark's secret... And that would kill Clark, since he would feel even more responsible for involving him...

As for Chloe, she is kinda happy she knows Clark's secret, so her feelings will soothe Clark's feelings a bit, since she involved herself...

Paulyboy
Sat, 10-15-2005, 05:12 PM
Sweet episode, next episode is gonna be Aquaman lol, that was funny though how Clark banged Lana, then after they started to go downstairs, and they got caught. So now Jor' el is Luthor right? Plus won't Lana die? Because Jor'el says that someone he loves will die in exchange for his powers, and I dont read the comics.

PhaseONE
Sat, 10-15-2005, 05:22 PM
they dont really go with the comics, some stuff are changed, watch i bet aquaman's story is sligtly changed also like they did to flash and the others, he might not be even a prince of whatever water city he came from and i think lionel luthor is only vessel when jorel needs him to be, or thats what i think he said.

Lana better not die, Pete dying is a great idea because he would get really hurt and its a twist, chloe seems like the best choice but its too obvious because she wasnt in the comics but its too obvious for it to be her.

my pick: Krypto (superdog) will get it!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Munsu
Mon, 10-17-2005, 07:29 PM
Nice, Aquaman making an appearance on the next Smallville... hopefully it will be an awesome episode...

Knives122
Mon, 10-17-2005, 10:33 PM
well knowing the general way Aquaman comes into an ep, someone is messing with the ocean

Munsu
Mon, 10-17-2005, 10:44 PM
I bet it's a lake...

It's always a lake...

Strider
Thu, 10-20-2005, 08:46 PM
It shouldn't have taken a genius to figure it was going to be a lake.

Although, with Bud's anime and manga picks, that isn't a shot to take away from any of your ingeniousness. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Greatest fucking episode ever, though. "Run," with Flash was my favorite up until this Superhero cameo.

Aquaman was an exceptional character. Very well played and portrayed. There wasn't too much referrence to his character history, leaving little room to fault on anything us comic nerds would catch. And, just overall I was very pleased with it.

What could have made this episode better? More fucking Lana. She had two minutes of air time. And, Aquaman should have summoned a whale to destroy the Leviathan machine, and rode off on a dolphin after kissing Lois. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Next week's episode can't compete with this week. Vampires? 'Eh ..

Strider
Thu, 10-20-2005, 08:52 PM
EDIT: My bad on the double post.

Originally posted by: PhaseONE
i just watched then re watched all of the new seasons episode..for no reason not that much anyway, i found a easter egg..

They mentioned "Green Arrow" in the season Premiere, well they said Oliver Queen, which is Green arrow.

Knowing this and knowing that they had a episode where the newspaper front page said somethng about Themysciran Queen addressing the UN,
which only one person comes to mind when the word Themysciran is said,
and thats Wonder Woman, and though they showed Supergirl, or i think they tried to show her as supergirl since her name was Kara and Supergirls name is Kara and they were both said to be cousins of Clark....

So.. superman aint the only superhero around right now, probably bruce is off somwhere learning martial arts or something and Green Lantern is out there being a test pilot, that would be interesting if they show them in later episodes and other DC super heroes and Villains

oh and question since Strider made me realise again that the flash episode was awesome and im downloading too many things and cant download the episode where Flash was on.

Was Flash's real name in that episode Bart? Barry?or was it Wally?.. just wanted to know which Flash they where trying to portray since they dont go entirely off the comics, if it was Bart it makes sense since Bart was Kid Flash #2 and Hes a kid in the episode, but hes not even suppose to be alive yet so im thinking its Barry on his younger days since hes Clarks friend now in smallville and they both are going to be one of the Founders of JLA. lol im thinking too far ahead, anyway cant wait for tommorow! preview looks interesting.

I noticed the Green Arrow plug. Never noticed the Wonder Woman, although I do recall it being said. Nice find.

As for the Flash, it was Bart.

Although, as an extra "Easter Egg," he was carrying fake IDs that used the names of all the previous Flash's. "Wally West" was for New York. "Bart Allen" was for California. "Jake Garrick" (sp?), the original, Golden Age Flash, was for Kansas I believe.

In regards to Bruce Wayne [Batman], the producers have been trying to get a way to cameo him in since season three. They wanted him to be the first, but I don't think it's been approved, nor have they come up with a suitable idea for the two to possibly meet.

Munsu
Fri, 10-21-2005, 02:39 PM
Damnit... I went out drinking last night and forgot all about Smalliville...

If any of you see a torrent lying around, please post it here...

By the way, on what episode number are we on right now? Episode 5?

Strider
Fri, 10-21-2005, 03:44 PM
You missed out on a great episode, Bud'.

And, last night was episode four. Titled "Aqua."

EDIT: Corrected episode number. Google is my friend.

Knives122
Fri, 10-21-2005, 03:46 PM
the Aquaman ep. was episode 4.

and Im pretty sure this is that ep: http://www.mybittorrent.com/bi...DTV_xvid,33712491.html (http://www.mybittorrent.com/bittorrent_Television/Smallville_5x04_Aqua_PDTV_xvid,33712491.html)

there seems to be technical difficulties, so this ep isnt working(for any of them)

Paulyboy
Fri, 10-21-2005, 11:44 PM
Episode 4 was sweet, I liked his water move when he was fighting clark, somehow it reminded me of the rasengan a little. But jeeze, I wonder how Spike (forgot his character name) got a job as a professor.

Off topic: The chick that is Louis Lane, I have seen her nude in a movie, and that lake part reminded me of that, but I forgot the movie name

Paulyboy
Fri, 10-21-2005, 11:44 PM
Episode 4 was sweet, I liked his water move when he was fighting clark, somehow it reminded me of the rasengan a little. But jeeze, I wonder how Spike (forgot his character name) got a job as a professor.

Off topic: The chick that is Louis Lane, I have seen her nude in a movie, and that lake part reminded me of that, but I forgot the movie name

Edit: Sorry for the double post! I accidentally, pressed the reply button like twice

Munsu
Sat, 10-22-2005, 12:51 AM
The movie would be House of the Dead if not mistaken

Strider
Mon, 10-24-2005, 07:14 PM
But jeeze, I wonder how Spike (forgot his character name) got a job as a professor.

I was wondering the same thing.

And, "Spike" (James Marsters? Or, James Marsden? .. One of those is him, and the other is Cyclops I think, lol.) is Braniac on the show.

Hakeem_21
Mon, 10-24-2005, 07:46 PM
He is a super alian how hard cant it be to fake an identity.

I thought Smallville was just okay in the 4 seasons cause it was predictable with him always saving Lana when she is out etc.

Bur this season is so great so far cause so many diffrent things happen,he gets Lana,becomes human temporaly,kryptonians are after him specaily Braniac,Lex is becoming more and more evil. Also he have to live with the mistake he did when he didnt obey Jor El.

Ep 4 was ok,its nice to see sometimes freaks that didnt get thier power from the stones.

But i didnt like that Chloe wasnt in much in ep 4i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

RockingRocklee
Wed, 10-26-2005, 11:54 PM
I missed the first couple episodes, who came out of the spaceship?

Krbadass
Thu, 10-27-2005, 12:10 AM
someone pm me tell me if he flys yet

Knives122
Thu, 10-27-2005, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by: RockingRocklee
I missed the first couple episodes, who came out of the spaceship?

If you've seen Superman II then you would recognize the two, they were the ones who accompanied Zod in that movie.

and Clark flew in ep. 1 of season four(he was Kal-El at the time though), but he hasnt been able to fly yet

Munsu
Thu, 10-27-2005, 06:52 AM
He also kinda flew in the episode where he stopped the Nuclear Bomb, though in reality it was a high jump... but he's getting there...

Hakeem_21
Thu, 10-27-2005, 11:36 AM
Yeah it was a really high jump more than flying but he is close.

The next ep is out tonight so hopefully tommorow it will out in the web.

I want Brainac to start acting after what he want not just play a teacher.

Munsu
Fri, 10-28-2005, 12:36 AM
Yesterday's episode was pretty dull... though it was kinda hot...

I hope next week's is better

dark maginn
Fri, 10-28-2005, 01:11 PM
yesterdays eps was boring but somwhat cool lol

Knives122
Fri, 10-28-2005, 01:32 PM
it was only cool b/c of Lex and Braniac, oh and the shadow make out scene

Paulyboy
Sat, 10-29-2005, 12:23 AM
Louis Lane is gonna be hot on the next episode, god she got some tig ol bitties, when she is stripping for clark.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 10-29-2005, 11:39 PM
Braniac was awesome how he outplayed Lex in this ep. But the rest of the ep was the worst Smallville ep ever, vampires in smallville come on.......

Can i download the preview for the next ep somewhere?

Munsu
Fri, 11-11-2005, 08:50 AM
I haven't seen this weeks episode completely cause I got distracted while watching it, but from what I saw it looked much better than I expected...

It seems that Braniac finally introduced himself to Clark or something... I'm not sure since I only got a glimpse of it...

Strider
Fri, 11-11-2005, 04:15 PM
This week's episode was fucking fantastic.

You seem to always miss the good ones, Bud'. First Aqua, then this.

In any manner ..

Braniac introduces himself only as another Kryptonian. He gives Clark no information about how he got to the planet, and Clark doesn't even ask. He simply leaves Clark with an invitation to more knowledge (which is power ..), that Clark can obtain from him, whenever he would be ready to accept it.

Clark goes crazy from this silver Kryptonite shard that gets into his skin like a splinter, hence the episode title, from a large stone that was mailed to Lana by Braniac, under the guise of Lex.

In the process of Clark's infection, he basically thinks everyone is betraying him. He sees Chloe exchanging emails with Lionel Luthor, which was actually happening. However, he saw it as Chloe selling Clark's secret out.

He then sees his father agreeing to put Clark in a lab for testing and experimentation, and what Clark KOs his mother and is about to choke the life out of his father, Jonathan tells Clark that he never considered him a son and that he was just a thing found in a corn field.

Clark also sees Lana making out with Lex - who earlier confides in Lana, and shows her the alien craft that the minions of Zod and Braniac came from.

Quick synopsis right there. Although, I'm sure you're downloading it, or have read a review from an official site by now.

Munsu
Fri, 11-11-2005, 06:05 PM
Na' I watched it already...

BTW, is it possible to say that what Clark saw Braniac do was false? Like from what I know, he isn't a Kryptonian...

LaZie
Fri, 11-11-2005, 09:03 PM
I need to watch this ep, i missed it yesterday so *Goes to dl it now*

Hakeem_21
Sat, 11-12-2005, 10:47 AM
Nah bud what he did was real. Cause the silver kryptonite made him see paronide things not see somebody having super powers.

I know what he is i heard from people that read the superman comic but he may the same power cause he comes from the sama planet even if he isnt the sama as Clark.

This ep were great like everyother ep about Clark and Kryptonite.

The two eps before were lame.

I read the summary for next ep it looks like more Brainiac playing Clark.

Assassin
Sat, 11-12-2005, 05:04 PM
i dont read the comic...who is braniac really if he's not a kryptonian? and wth is silver kryptonite? is it actually real or is it a part of braniac, sicne he sorta absorbs it back into him at the end.

Knives122
Sat, 11-12-2005, 05:26 PM
well I dont read the comic either but from what I remember(from the animated show) Brainiac was basically a super comp.(from Krypton(Jor-el created him) that destroyed Krypton, and his "mission" is to collect all the data in a world and then destroy it, then move on to the next planet till there's nothing left in the galaxy/universe.

I'd go to wikipedia to find out more

Hakeem_21
Sat, 11-12-2005, 05:41 PM
I think brainiac made the silver kryptonite as you saw in this ep.

Paulyboy
Mon, 11-14-2005, 06:00 PM
I used to watch the animated series, I remember Brainiac being a robot, he was also off of Static Shock. Other than that how did he become a robot?

Hakeem_21
Mon, 11-14-2005, 06:57 PM
That we might get to know in this show at some time.

Munsu
Tue, 11-22-2005, 11:05 AM
Last episode was fairly good... no Lana though (again) which sucks...

You guys think Brainiac is dead?

Hakeem_21
Tue, 11-22-2005, 07:45 PM
I dont like an ep with lana iether and Loise actor is starting to annoy with the faces she makes. But this ep was pretty good. An ep about krypton is always good.

Paulyboy
Wed, 11-23-2005, 02:13 PM
No Braniac isn't dead because I still remember him from the Superman Series and Comic book! How he is a robot and all. Plus he like dissapeared, and I knew he was made from Kryptonite, and isn't zad or soad or whatever from the Superman Movie?

Hakeem_21
Wed, 11-23-2005, 07:37 PM
I heard from the comic people that he is also one of the big villains in the comic so he cant be dead. Zodd i think was in Lois and Clark too.

Paulyboy
Thu, 11-24-2005, 01:32 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainiac_%28comics%29

Heres some, well alot of info on Brainiac

Assassin
Thu, 11-24-2005, 11:17 PM
im working my way back through the older seasons, and i wonder if somone could tell me, in which season does christopher reeve make his first appearence as that professor? and what episode as well.

Hakeem_21
Fri, 11-25-2005, 09:33 AM
I know its season 3 but not which season.

But if you go to www.tv.com you can search through the eps in season 3 and see which he appears in.

Assassin
Fri, 12-02-2005, 01:00 AM
wth is black kryptonite, and in which episodes is it mentioned/explained

Hakeem_21
Fri, 12-02-2005, 06:49 AM
Isnt the kryptonite that gives Lionel Clark's body when he is in jail.

Strider
Sat, 12-03-2005, 09:41 AM
It seems I no longer rush to the television for this show like I used to.

And if I do, I find that it is more to see Kristin than anything else. This season's been pretty disappointing, with only a few high points for me. It isn't holding me like previous seasons have.

Assassin
Sat, 12-17-2005, 03:14 AM
Lexmas anyone?

Munsu
Sat, 12-17-2005, 03:32 AM
It was alright...

I hate episodes that air either in Thanksgivings or in Christmas, they are usually useless...

But the show was fun for what it was...it was actually better than i had expected

Assassin
Sun, 12-18-2005, 05:07 AM
the santa part creeped me out...if that was the real santa, y the hell was he about to commit suicide i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif.

Hakeem_21
Mon, 12-19-2005, 08:21 AM
"Cause nobody believes in christmas anymore" no shit they dont christmas is most commersial holiday of them all.....

The best thing about Lexmas was that Lex choosed money and power before Lana. The end was awesome, when he said i wont power and money. The rest of them was too goody-goody christmas bull for my taste.

Munsu
Thu, 01-12-2006, 08:21 PM
Smallville started again today, great episode so far...

Hakeem_21
Fri, 01-13-2006, 10:30 PM
It was good episode even there was a huge lack of super powers for my taste. I liked seeing Clark and Lana have problems just like other couples even if their problem is special.

Heh Lana is getting close to the truth about him,wonder what happens next.

Paulyboy
Sun, 01-15-2006, 11:06 PM
Saw the episode, it was cool, and how that girl cut her hair, what the hell, I would never do that.

Munsu
Mon, 01-16-2006, 06:04 AM
In the commercial breaks during the episode, it showed something big is gonna happen 2 weeks from the last episode... Someone's gonna die, and from the shots I saw it may very well be Lana, though I doubt it.

So, let's go back to the topic of Clark's resurrection... Who do you think is going to die as a price?

Munsu
Mon, 01-16-2006, 06:07 AM
In the commercial breaks during the episode, it showed something big is gonna happen 2 weeks from the last episode... Someone's gonna die, and from the shots I saw it may very well be Lana, though I doubt it.

So, let's go back to the topic of Clark's resurrection... Who do you think is going to die as a price?

Hakeem_21
Mon, 01-16-2006, 09:16 AM
Lana wont die she is too important.

Other than that i have no idea. Maybe Pete will die,he isnt in the story anymore and he is close to Clark.

ImitationSanen
Wed, 01-18-2006, 04:08 AM
I love this show, the choice of John Schnieder is a great Jon kent. They guy who plays clark looks like the superman I always visioned. The romance and story aside from the super powers keep a great balance and keep this from being just another superman show that will look dated in 10 years. This show is a big favorite of mine and I cant wait to buy the DvDs when I finally get my next Enlistment bonus lol

Hakeem_21
Wed, 01-18-2006, 07:53 AM
I have seen the teaser where it shows what happens in ep 100. Lana cant die specialy if they show it in a teaser.

milfhunter
Wed, 01-18-2006, 12:05 PM
Smallville is a gay show. Warner Bros needs to cancel it like 7th Heaven and make a show called Gotham City.

Hakeem_21
Wed, 01-18-2006, 12:09 PM
Gotham City hehe like that hasne been done before.

milfhunter
Wed, 01-18-2006, 03:41 PM
I don't get it.

Batman Begins was a restart and turned out to be the greatest movie ever.

All Warner Bros needs to do is to bring David S. Goyer and Joss Whedon together for a Gotham City restart. It would rock so hard.

I wish Clark Kent would get kryptonite shoved up his ass. His butt would die.

Hakeem_21
Wed, 01-18-2006, 04:10 PM
Havent you seen Gotham Angels? You know that tv show about Batman daughter who fights crime in Gotham.....

Batman tv show woulnd never work,they would ruin the mystery of Batman if they didnt really commit to it.

I think Batman movies is enough.

milfhunter
Wed, 01-18-2006, 05:19 PM
Nope, never heard of Gotham Angels, and I can't find anything about it on the internet.

And a Batman TV show would be awesome if Warner Bros does commit to it, and why wouldn't they? Batman Begins was the most successful movie of 2005, and it is too much of a boon to their subsidiary, DC Comics. It's all about keeping the audiences interested. WB produced Smallville without any recent Superman movie to guide them as a benchmark of quality to aim for, so just imagine what they could do with a Batman TV show now that they have Batman Begins to guide them. And because of Smallville's fanbase, it's likely that Superman will break Spiderman's box office records. Why couldn't that work in reverse? A Batman TV show would give the WB network high ratings to bury UPN with. Chris Rock would have to rename his show to Everybody Loves Batman.

The first season could be a 8 or 12-episode miniseries that focuses a lot on Gotham City's dark decline of economy and the gruesome rise of crime in an urban society. WB's punchline can be, "this isn't your 7th heaven." I want a show about the young Bruce Wayne as an orphaned high school or college student with Albert as his mentor and Gordon as the chief of police. I want a show about office politics in Wayne Enterprises, and how criminals run the police department.

Then the Batman Begins sequel comes out a good two or three months after the TV show goes on hiatus. Warner Bros then milks the sequel in DVD sales and whatnot, and then after half a year they'll air a new 12-episode miniseries about the coming of age of Batboy as Batman's sidekick.

I'll tell you what I don't want: Clark Kent and Lex Luthor acting like they forgot how to blow each other.

Paulyboy
Wed, 01-18-2006, 06:14 PM
No offense but the reason why Smallville is a big hit because it deals with his teen life, and face it most teens watch it. I know alot of people who watch Smallville and yes One Tree Hill (yeah I know a corny show). Look I go to a ghetto school, and most of the kids their watch Smallville, no lie.

But yeah Batman the show would be good, starting from his teen life, training to become batman and all. But I saw the movie Batman Begins, and wasn't he trained by the League of Shadows.

But Yeah I remember that show Gotham Angels or whatever, about batman and catwomans daughter. That show also dealt with other mutant freaks as well.

Hakeem_21
Wed, 01-18-2006, 07:55 PM
That show was decent, i liked the girl who played Batman's daughter.

milfhunter
Wed, 01-18-2006, 08:47 PM
But I saw the movie Batman Begins, and wasn't he trained by the League of Shadows.It wouldn't have to be a show about Bruce Wayne training to become Batman. This is Gotham City; not bootcamp. There's more to offer than just training to go shoot up some bad guys.

It could be a dramatic show about Bruce Wayne helplessly watching the city that his family built degenerate all around him. Imagine his home city being beleaguered with disappointing layoffs and disruptive riots after riot.

He would be pitted against an onslaught of different philosophies and face tough moral decisions as he grapples with his own ideas about the delicate balance between justice and ruthlessness.

As Wayne Enterprises continues its own rogue agenda that would never see approval by Wayne's father if he was still alive, and as the police department is more crooked than the scumbags it jails, Bruce questions his usefulness and abilities so he drops out of college to assert himself more in his father's company and in the public but finds no welcome or success.

The show could mainly be about exploring the darker side of human capacity in an urban sprawl of mistrust, distress, and hopelessness. It'll set the tone for Bruce Wayne's eventual role as an anti-hero or "dark knight" as he is more colloquially referred to.

It will be according to this backdrop that we learn how empires like Rome or the great Gotham City begin to rust and fall, and how men of wealth and power but also humility such as Ceasar or the ever-tortured Bruce Wayne fight to preserve prosperity and stability.

The movie Batman Begins had more dramatic and thematic elements as this than it had action, even though the action was super badass and Warner Bros was able to blend action and depth flawlessly.

Hakeem_21
Wed, 01-18-2006, 08:52 PM
That sounds like Frank Miller's Batman where Gotham City is much like you discribe.

Paulyboy
Wed, 01-18-2006, 11:35 PM
Ahahh yeah that was nice, but more dramatic scenes from his child hood, dont let him grow up too fast. Oh yeah I also looked on Wikipedia for Batman info, I didnt know there was alternate universes of DC comics. Ahah Batman is actually Owlman, in the paralled universe, which he once had mind control powers, to increase his intellect.

ChiaCheese
Thu, 01-19-2006, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by: milfhunter
Nope, never heard of Gotham Angels, and I can't find anything about it on the internet.

And a Batman TV show would be awesome if Warner Bros does commit to it, and why wouldn't they? Batman Begins was the most successful movie of 2005, and it is too much of a boon to their subsidiary, DC Comics. It's all about keeping the audiences interested. WB produced Smallville without any recent Superman movie to guide them as a benchmark of quality to aim for, so just imagine what they could do with a Batman TV show now that they have Batman Begins to guide them. And because of Smallville's fanbase, it's likely that Superman will break Spiderman's box office records. Why couldn't that work in reverse? A Batman TV show would give the WB network high ratings to bury UPN with. Chris Rock would have to rename his show to Everybody Loves Batman.

The first season could be a 8 or 12-episode miniseries that focuses a lot on Gotham City's dark decline of economy and the gruesome rise of crime in an urban society. WB's punchline can be, "this isn't your 7th heaven." I want a show about the young Bruce Wayne as an orphaned high school or college student with Albert as his mentor and Gordon as the chief of police. I want a show about office politics in Wayne Enterprises, and how criminals run the police department.

Then the Batman Begins sequel comes out a good two or three months after the TV show goes on hiatus. Warner Bros then milks the sequel in DVD sales and whatnot, and then after half a year they'll air a new 12-episode miniseries about the coming of age of Batboy as Batman's sidekick.

I'll tell you what I don't want: Clark Kent and Lex Luthor acting like they forgot how to blow each other.

I believe the show he is refering to was called something like "birds of prey" in America and it was god awful. and the WB is already airing a Batman Begins spinoff-ish show called "the batman" which is also pretty god awful. well, at least compared to Batman: the animated series.

on a side note, does anyone know a good place to get smallville torrents? i haven't watched the show in a while but i hear this season is actually pretty good.

anphorus
Thu, 01-19-2006, 07:42 AM
Smallville season 4 just started over here in the UK, the episode with the force field twins and the Clark/Lana sex at the end was on a few nights ago. The scene with Clark and Lex exchanging blows was just brilliant, I can't wait to see more.

I also finally got season two on DVD a few hours ago.

Munsu
Thu, 01-19-2006, 08:00 AM
isohunt.com and torrentspy.com for torrents.

Hakeem_21
Thu, 01-19-2006, 09:33 AM
So bud who do you think dies?

milfhunter
Thu, 01-19-2006, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by: ChiaCheese
the WB is already airing a Batman Begins spinoff-ish show called "the batman" which is also pretty god awful
Except for the fact that The Batman is an animated series geared towards WB's KIDS demography, and I'm talking about a TV show called Gotham City that's geared towards the same demography as Smallville's audience ... and no, I am not referring to a show called "'birds of prey' in America". Was "birds of prey" based in Gotham City?

Hakeem_21
Thu, 01-19-2006, 05:06 PM
Yeah it was even called Gotham Angels over her.

She was Batman daughter so it was pretty given that it was in Gotham.

milfhunter
Thu, 01-19-2006, 05:27 PM
So then it definitely isn't the show I'm referring to because I don't give a shit about Batman's daughter.

What the hell. Why would I be talking about a show about Batman's daughter? Did I mention that dumb bitch in any of my prior posts? I don't even want Catwoman in the picture because I hate bitches. What the fuck.

This Smallville thread can choke on Lex Luthor's bald head.

Munsu
Thu, 01-19-2006, 07:58 PM
I'll still say they will kill off Pete or Chloe... Still have my suspicion that they might go with Lana for the big impact.

Assassin
Thu, 01-19-2006, 09:13 PM
lana mite be too much of a negative impact though. the lana fanboys would kill them if they killed lana.

i'd have to say its chloe. its theo nly one that makes sense, and they need to get lois into the newroom somehow as well.

pete is also a possibility, but since he left the show i dont think the viewers are really as attached to him as to chloe, so that lessens the impact.

Paulyboy
Fri, 01-20-2006, 12:03 AM
You guys see the episode? Anyways, we all know Lex is falling more in love with Lana, but I don't think Lana will die, and before that, I think Clark will probably tell her about his secrets. But man I knew that chick police officer would die.

Munsu
Fri, 01-20-2006, 12:21 AM
Yeah I saw it...

Cool episode... glad they started killing off some characters...

I also doubt they'll kill off Lana, I think we still need a "Lana falls in love with Lex" arc.

Paulyboy
Fri, 01-20-2006, 12:29 AM
Yeah thats what I was thinking, plus I dont see how pete got into the picture, now his ass is on 7th heaven or whatever.

Munsu
Fri, 01-20-2006, 01:20 AM
Just an alternative to killing someone without involving writing off another character.

Hakeem_21
Fri, 01-20-2006, 05:25 PM
Have anye of you download the new ep?

If so i need seeders i have have two diffrent torrents but no fricking seeders, i have been stuck at 93% for hours....

Assassin
Wed, 01-25-2006, 01:18 AM
ya, downloaded it...good ep. although i wish lex would just fucking die once. he gets shot like every second episode, its freaking ridiculous. the mans been shot more times then 50 cent.

Munsu
Wed, 01-25-2006, 09:54 PM
I think they are playing with the notion that Lex was affected with the meteor shower, he has an evolved immune system and shit...

Assassin
Wed, 01-25-2006, 10:14 PM
its not the fact that he keeps getting better, its the fact that he keeps getting shot. you'd think a billionaire who's running for senetor would have a little more security, especiall when he has more then a few enimies. its just sorta annoying.

Hakeem_21
Thu, 01-26-2006, 10:03 AM
Thats something you have to deal with since its Smallville. The grown up Lex in the comics would never been this easy target.

Knives122
Thu, 01-26-2006, 09:01 PM
What The Fuck was that, first they kill off Lana, then Johnathan. That's gay incarnate.

This was one of the best eps in the entire series to date(more or less "the" best)

darkmetal505
Thu, 01-26-2006, 09:48 PM
yea, it was good. Crazy though.

Munsu
Thu, 01-26-2006, 10:33 PM
I wish they would've killed Martha, she sucks...

Next episode looks good... Who is the masked girl supposed to be?

Hakeem_21
Fri, 01-27-2006, 10:50 PM
Martha is better than Jonathan.

This ep was decent but its the most overhyped in the history of tv.

Nothing changed except jonathan is dead. This would be okay in season 3 but not now. Im sick of this show. S5 was great until now it turned back to the crappy seasons before this one.

dantheman62
Mon, 01-30-2006, 12:10 AM
i think that Lois is WAAAYY hotter than Lana and all you know it.

anphorus
Mon, 01-30-2006, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by: dantheman62
i think that Lois is WAAAYY hotter than Lana and all you know it.
True. I think that Lana is overated, I mean yeah she is hot but she isn't the supa-hottie that some fans make her out to be. Chloe is way better. I mean, there was a girl in my high school class who I knew quite well who looked kind of like Kristen Kruek(sp?) (better even) So maybe I'm slightly biased.

I like how Smallville lana looks just like comic book Lois. And then, when the introduce Lois, she looks just like comic Lana. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Also I think there has maybe been one occasion (his prom suit) in the entire series where Clark hasn't been wearing either blue or red, sometimes both at the same time. And when the Flash appeared he wore red and yellow for the whole episode too.

Aeon
Mon, 01-30-2006, 12:59 AM
So I guess I'm the only one that didn't like ep100, It reminded me too much of Final Destination.

dantheman62
Mon, 01-30-2006, 01:03 AM
yes you are. I don't like blondes, so Chloe is a bit off the record for me. Theres just something about Lois too, her hair love long hair, her teeth, gotta love a great pearly set on a chick, and her take charge attitude. Plus.....LOOK AT HER!! God was having a good day when she made her, a reeeaaaaall good day.

dantheman62
Mon, 01-30-2006, 01:27 AM
haven't been watching season 5 at all, anygood so far?

Next time, try using the edit function. It's literally 2 inches away.

User has been warned.

Gotwot Moderator.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 01-31-2006, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by: Aeon
So I guess I'm the only one that didn't like ep100, It reminded me too much of Final Destination.

I hate it now that i think about what happened in it. It ruined a great season. Now Clark is loser who cant get Lana again and will save her from a trouble every ep like the crapppy seasons.

I also saw the pics on the vigilante chick in next ep,looks so lame.

Assassin
Thu, 02-02-2006, 11:29 PM
im not so sure about the lana issue. Isn't lana one of the people that know his secret in the comics? and he did originally decide to tell lana. He didn't do it the second time cuz he though it would kill her. obviously thats not true, cuz everyhting still happened the same way. its just that he knew about it this time, and stopped lana from dying.

and since that one life that was to be exchanged for his own is now taken care of, he should be able to tell lana without any worries. Hell, he even knows how she'll react now. I imagine he'll tell her again sometime in the future.

Munsu
Fri, 02-03-2006, 06:23 AM
From the death episode... I don't remember something...

The second time Lana went to Lex... Why did she get mad at him? The first time was because Lex tried to kiss her right?

Assassin
Fri, 02-03-2006, 05:08 PM
no the kiss was the second time. the first time was cuz lex got mad at her for saying yes to clark, and he figured out that she knew his secret

Hakeem_21
Sat, 02-04-2006, 05:19 PM
Just forget about that episode it ruined a great season.

The vigilante ep was meh. It was interesting to see Clark dealing with the loss and now im pretty sure that Jor-el is Lionel. How he talked too Martha proved that.

Paulyboy
Sat, 02-04-2006, 09:59 PM
Yeah episode was a little gay, but I Jor-el only controlled Lionel when he wanted too. Plus the way he talks still reminds of me Lionel.

Munsu
Mon, 02-06-2006, 01:05 PM
I didn't like the vigilante episode either... Was that vigilante created by this series, or does it allude to a super heroe that I don't know about?

Assassin
Mon, 02-06-2006, 08:35 PM
the ep was ok, but the vigilante costume was gay. Also, what were her powers exactly, aside from super strength?

@Bud: im not quite sure but it mite be a referrence to huntress. I dunno about comics, but in the JLU animeted series she's shown as a rogue.

TwisT
Sat, 02-11-2006, 01:55 PM
Well the vigilante sucked. But the thing that made this episode so great was the darkness that Clark showed. When he squeezed the guys throat i was like, "Yeah, choke that bitch!". But of course she destroyed everything.

Well on to this weeks episode. I don't like this whole "spirit" stuff. Stuff like aliens, mutants and other super powered people i don't have any problems with. But ghosts and spirits are just lame. And Clark should just break up with Lana and go with Chloe. Well for me this was a pretty sucky episode and i don't have to much to say about it.

Assassin
Tue, 02-14-2006, 10:48 PM
lame ep...they need to stop using kryptonite for every fucking storyline

Knives122
Tue, 02-14-2006, 11:04 PM
well this is what we get for giving Superman the gayest weakness in history

Assassin
Wed, 02-22-2006, 03:10 PM
Well, not a bad episode. Good to see them introduce another DC character. Loved how it ended. Lionel finally found out clark's secret, but it seems he's not the same lionel we know. I think he mite be Jor'el afterall....or atleast be aware of the whole jor'el incident.

Can't wait to see how this all turns out

Munsu
Thu, 03-30-2006, 09:00 PM
Finally, Smallville returned tonight...

I thought it was a great episode, pretty hot.

darkmetal505
Thu, 03-30-2006, 09:11 PM
Simone was quite the looker.

deadlydreamx
Fri, 03-31-2006, 01:29 AM
soo messed at first when he makes Lana see him with Simone.. poor Lana

Zidarri the Exile
Fri, 03-31-2006, 12:27 PM
Has to be favorite show this milineum.*sp?* I just love all the action, and dram*amazingly*.

I am currently downloading season 4.

Munsu
Tue, 04-11-2006, 02:11 AM
Anyone seen the last episode?

I really liked it, junkie Lana was great. I wish there was a Clark vs. Fine fight, but I guess it'll happen some other time. Lionel is playing everyone, now I wonder if this is really Lionel or is it Clark's real dad controlling him. The last dialogue between Clark and Lana was pretty good too.

Munsu
Fri, 04-14-2006, 12:36 AM
This week's episode was pretty good...

Lana is at it again, she simply jumps from one guy to the next... Has there been any moment in this series that Lana is not with a guy?

darkmetal505
Sat, 04-15-2006, 11:03 AM
This week's episode was pretty good...

Lana is at it again, she simply jumps from one guy to the next... Has there been any moment in this series that Lana is not with a guy?

Not as far as I remember The power to manipulate glass was pretty cool; I thought the father would pop out again after the throw..

Munsu
Sun, 04-16-2006, 05:09 AM
Same here, it would have been cool if the girl had ended up killing him...

I think next episode should be good, with the Kent family confronting Lionel and with the new couple...

darkmetal505
Thu, 04-20-2006, 08:02 PM
This episode reminded me of the movie Saw. Or at least the puzzles.

Knives122
Thu, 04-20-2006, 08:05 PM
Saw sucked, but if it's the Smallville version I'll let it slide.

Clark got a little dark at the end of this ep. and Lionel has mental problems

Munsu
Fri, 04-21-2006, 06:24 AM
Clark was great at the end of the episode, I hope Lionel betrays his trust so we can see Clark cause some pain.

Assassin
Fri, 04-21-2006, 09:45 PM
I wonder what lionel is up to? The way he keeps calling him 'son', i keep thinking theres a jor'el conenction there somewhere.

The best would be if he kills lionel, and that guilt is what pushes him into becoming superman with the whole no kill philosophy.

btw, who else think the series should end with a movie?

Knives122
Fri, 04-21-2006, 09:56 PM
it would need to be a DTTV movie, and if I recall Jor-El took over Lionels body back in the beginning of the season.

Munsu
Sun, 04-23-2006, 04:55 AM
Well he didn't takeover him permanently, he just made him a vessel for him to use whenever he needed it. I simply think that after all the revelations, and Jor-El getting on his body and shit, Lionel has simply gone insane. Not that he wasn't insane before.

Munsu
Fri, 05-12-2006, 05:30 AM
Anyone saw the season finale last night?

I thought it was pretty good... we see Lex finally go evil, even when he's not possessed. I wonder how Clark's mom and Loise are going to get saved. They'll have to be really lucky to get out of their dilemma.

Genma
Fri, 05-12-2006, 05:22 PM
I rarely watch Smallville but I figured I should watch the finale, so I did.

Wasn't half bad. When Lex threw Lionel against the car window, though, it looked plain retarded... and a bit funny too. :P

I really liked the chaos scene after the virus was released. I was surprised at how well it was handled, considering this is a TV series and not some high budget movie.

Yukimura
Sat, 05-13-2006, 01:47 AM
Man how the hell do they plan to bring Clark back from that shit. Nothing in the finale made sense except the computer virus. The knife summoning Zod, Zod caring about Lana, the whole vaccine thing with Lex. How many loose threads does it take to make a finale?

Assassin
Mon, 05-15-2006, 03:59 PM
As far as brining clark back, thats gonna be a tricky one....when i saw the last scene with clark trapped in that crystal, floating through space, for some reason i thought about Superman: Returns.

@Yukimura: everyhting made sense if you think about it. The knife was one of the crystal from the fortress of solitude, so i guess when milton fine came in contact with it, it allowed him to release Zod, just like he had tried to do previously. As for Zod caring about Lana, well all we've seen is Lex kissing her. He could still throw her off the roof for all we know. But its more likely that that particular scene was meant to show that a little bit of lex is still alive somewhere inside Zod, hence the feelings for Lana. Lastly, the vaccine wasn't a vaccine per se. Its only purpose was to make Lex's body invulnrable to harm, in preperation for Zod.

The only thing i dont get is, when lex/zod throws that bracelte prison thingy, how did clark get pulled into it? It was way too far to have the same amount of suction as the one from last season....and even so, why didn't zod get sucked in then?

Man, this series is so awesome, i can't wait for the next season. Anyone know when its scheduled to air?

docdan63
Tue, 05-16-2006, 05:54 PM
yes definately a great series. I really think that its getting better and better with time. Something is happening to everyone and i think that it can only go uphil now

Munsu
Wed, 05-17-2006, 02:19 PM
Zod caring about Lana? It's simple really, he's horny, he just came out of prison.

Munsu
Wed, 09-27-2006, 08:54 PM
Tomorrow, season premiere at 8pm in The CW. Don't miss it.

Assassin
Wed, 09-27-2006, 10:29 PM
Well since i dont get CW im gonna have to download it later that nite and watch it on friday. The season premier of Supernatural is also tomorrow rite?

Munsu
Wed, 09-27-2006, 10:48 PM
Yes it does, guess it's time to bump that thread. So you never had the WB available where you are?

Assassin
Wed, 09-27-2006, 11:48 PM
well its probably available on satellite, but i dont think i've seen it on cable.

Assassin
Sat, 09-30-2006, 12:30 AM
so like, what, everyone decided to stop watching smallville or something?

its been 2 days and no discussion about the latest season. c'mon folks start talking.

Yukimura
Sat, 09-30-2006, 10:46 AM
So Clarks return was somewhat believable, but Zod went away rather quickly. Perhaps Clark will just be fighting the other spirits that left the zone with him. And somehow Lana is still in the dark about Clark's powers. Also I'm worried that Lex might still have his powers, which could pose an interesting plot line.

Munsu
Mon, 10-09-2006, 01:13 AM
No one watched last episode? Green Arrow makes an appearance. Played by the guy who is going to play Aquaman on the upcoming show Mercy Reef.

Possible spoilers on the Green Arrow character...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Arrow

Assassin
Mon, 10-09-2006, 01:52 AM
The episode was alrite, but i didnt like the acting at all. It seemed like everyone forgot how to act. That rogue agent was especially bad. The only one who was good this episode was Oliver Queen. Im looking forward to seeing more of him.

Lanas reaction to the videotape was pretty stupid imo. She had to know lex would have video cameras all over his house. And theres no reason for her to want all the cameras gone.

Yukimura
Mon, 10-09-2006, 08:14 AM
Dude, it's Lana, one of the most irrational, demanding, and self-important drama queens I've ever had to watch. In the 6 years of her charachters existance I don't think she's grown at all since she gave up cheerleading and being one of the 'popular' people. She's still insecure and obsessive, and she's always poking her head in where it doesn't belong as if she's got some natural right to know everything about everything.

Queen looked pretty interesting, even with his gleaming metrosexuality. I liked how one of his walls was filled with green arrows, just in case anyone didn't know.

Assassin
Fri, 10-13-2006, 06:58 PM
Anyone watch episode 3? It was an improvement on last weeks episode, but over all i think the quality has gone down from season 5. I really hope things get better as the season progresses.

Acting wise this ep was ok, and queen was once again amazing. I really liked jimmy and chloe this episode aswell. Seems like thier romance will be fun to watch. As for the plot, i had hoped the escaped prisoners would play a bigger role rather then just one shot villans. The animation for the vines was pretty bad too. Not to mention, clark was stabbed thru the gut by the vine, and was probably there a good half hour before chloe came, yet he somehow survived. The writers aren't what they used to be.

regardless, the ep was fairly decent, and i especially loved lex vs ollie at the ball. the fact that one was with lana and the other with lois just made it that much more fun.

Munsu
Fri, 10-13-2006, 07:04 PM
Have you watched Superman Return? If he can survive everything that happened to him in that movie then a vine to the gut is nothing.

Jadugar
Mon, 10-30-2006, 11:27 PM
So no one is watching smallville?

Munsu
Fri, 11-03-2006, 12:29 PM
Yeah, I'm still watching...

I was hoping that Raia would stay longer in the series, and maybe form some sort of love relationship with Clark... She was pretty hot.

Yukimura
Sat, 11-04-2006, 03:37 AM
I was also hoping that Raia would stay, since everyone else in the show is in a couple except Clark it's somewhat depressing. But of course there's an unwritten rule that Clark has to always be miserable so she had to die. I would have gladly traded her all the money they waste on foolish Iceman Olsen. After this weeks ep I feel he needs to be removed from the show compeletly. Raia would serve as a much better source of character and conflict than that buffon.

Assassin
Sat, 11-04-2006, 07:58 AM
i actually like his character. he's quite good at portraying an almost childish personality, and fits well in the series. Though i would've liked for raya to stay a bit longer, perhaps 2 or 3 episodes, you can't really have 2 kryptonian heroes running around. Thats like a mega dose of justice and ass whooping. I really likes the phantom zoner, Baren though. It was nice to have a villan who wasn't a "meteor freak" for once. The whole 'alien who feeds on radiation' bit was quite refreshing and more true to superman.

Anyways, i can't wait for clark to begin his training. I want to see what happens. Wonder if he'll gain any new powers (is there even anything except flying that he can't do yet?) or learn more about braniac and zod.

Also, i hope he finally lets lana in on the secret this season. Seems she and lex will be through by the end of it, and i can't stand another season of her emo princess crap.

Knives122
Fri, 11-17-2006, 12:06 PM
Last nights ep. was pretty cool. Got to see Batista eat some bones and then got to see a very unexpected hero save Clark's life.

I'm not going to say the name but I'll give the initials: MM/JJ (the red eyes and oreos should be a dead giveaway if you're a comic book geek)

Yukimura
Fri, 11-17-2006, 05:38 PM
I couldn't believe it when I looked up who the mystery guy was. I don't know how this will turn out but it should be awesome as Clark in his current state might actually have to work to overcome him. I also liked how while Clark was off saving the day the rest of the cast were actually helping themselves for once. Perhaps Clark is finally moving away from the others and towards independence.

Jadugar
Tue, 11-21-2006, 04:18 PM
Last nights ep. was pretty cool. Got to see Batista eat some bones and then got to see a very unexpected hero save Clark's life.

I'm not going to say the name but I'll give the initials: MM/JJ (the red eyes and oreos should be a dead giveaway if you're a comic book geek)

I don’t read comic so I had to look it up at Wiki. I was surprised when Clark said that the Green guy had powers that he can only image. He is quite a character.

So no Mr. Queen in this episode. Whats going to happen to his character. There has been a talk of the “league”. How far is this going to go? Will he be there for the season finale?

Assassin
Wed, 11-22-2006, 12:43 AM
I'd like to see a finale that leads into the "current" DC universe. That is to say, some catostrophic event (probably caused by lex) that brings all the heroes we've seen together. Something where clark, green arrow, flash, MM, and possibly aquaman all come out of hiding and reveal themselves to the world.

But something like that would take carefuly planning, or it wouldn't live up to the hype.

Munsu
Wed, 11-22-2006, 02:50 AM
I don't think Queen will be here for long, mainly because the actor has his own show as Aquaman on Mercy Reef that should start soon if not mistaken. The pilot I saw a couple of months back was pretty good, better than I expected.

When I saw that he was going to play Aquaman in the new series, it pissed me off... They could've easily made it something like what Angel was to Buffy: The Vampire Slayer. Smallville should've casted someone else as Green Arrow.

Munsu
Thu, 12-07-2006, 10:53 PM
Haven't seen today's episode, but here's an interesting article of a possible Justice League TV show.

http://www.tv.com/story/7469.html

Paulyboy
Fri, 12-08-2006, 12:46 AM
Episode was alright, it was just about a guy who had mole powers. But jeeze right after the show ended they show clips of the next episodes, looks like all the characters (with powers or skills) join up with him to defeat Lex's meteorite freaks that he is actually testing on. So far the characters I have seen on the clips is Flash (yay), that robot dude, Green arrow and Aquaman.

Munsu
Fri, 12-08-2006, 03:25 AM
Haven't seen the preview for the next episode, but this week's episode was a piece of shit. Only thing worth watching were the last 2 minutes or so.

Assassin
Wed, 12-13-2006, 02:51 PM
ya the scene with lex on floor 33.1 was pretty kool. loved the music too.

Knives122
Wed, 12-13-2006, 06:25 PM
Haven't seen the preview for the next episode.

The next episode is called "Justice" and it's pretty much the shows biggest episode ever mainly b/c of these(from the preview):
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d36/suetomup/W060X-110-SMA1-10-59.jpg
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/8595/jlavl9.gif

Now you can see why it's called Justice right? :D

Assassin
Thu, 12-14-2006, 02:40 AM
man that looks totally awesome! It should air tomorrow nite correct? (well tonite in my case since its past 12).

Seems like they'll attack 33.1, since thats the only facility that would require thier combined power (that we know of anyway). I wonder if as a result of this, clark will finally go and complete his training at the fortress of solitude.

Regarding the link bud posted, it seems the aquaman spinoff he mentioned somtime ago isn't gonna happen. Personally im glad since i ddin't want olie playing aquaman. If there is a spinoff they should keep it true to the series and use the same character that plays aquaman in smallville. But i'll definately be looking forward to a justice league spinoff. Hopefully they'll keep the same cast as in smallville for the characters, but that seems highly unlikely, unless the spinoff launches as smallville ends. Which wouldn't be a bad idea.

I remember reading somewhere that the writers didn't want a conventional "superman" show so that why they didn't wanna do the flying thing and other 'normal' stuff. But at this point i dont think theres much left except for clark to officially become superman. If they do end the show with him comming out of the closet so to speak, and then start the justice league series, they already have a huge audience. I just hope that the writers/producers of the shows see it that way.

Munsu
Thu, 12-14-2006, 10:04 PM
Just so we don't get our hopes up, the next episode should be one called "Hydro". After it, comes "Justice"

http://www.tv.com/smallville/hydro/episode/932074/summary.html

And yeah, it pisses me off that the Aquaman show was not picked up. I saw the pilot and thought it was really good, great action and a couple of cool characters. It also seemed darker than Smallville, so I was hoping the story to be handled better. I hope this means that either we get a Justice League show, or that an Aquaman recast happens, at least for the lead character. I find it funny how they were trying to make an Aquaman show when Entourage had the lead character doing an Aquaman movie. It's a conspiracy I tell you.

Assassin
Thu, 12-14-2006, 11:42 PM
Wait, so if the next episodes isn't Justice then what about those clips knives posted? unless we have 2 episodes where the superfriends make an appearance. either that or justice will focus more on the idea of the league rather then the characters themselves.

Btw, there was a new episode tonite correct? i'd really hate to have to wait another week after finally getting ep 9.

Munsu
Thu, 12-14-2006, 11:46 PM
No, next episode airs on January 11, and that's Hydro... I think what they did on the last preview was to show what to expect once we return from the Christmas break, so probably they mixed the two next episode previews to make one big promo.

According to the article I posted, there will be a second episode featuring the Justice League, probably towards the end of the season, maybe the season finale.

Assassin
Thu, 12-14-2006, 11:50 PM
Dammit! wth is with the wierd shcedule then. No new episodes for 2 weeks after ep 8 aired, then we finally get ep 9 last week and now another break?

Yukimura
Fri, 12-15-2006, 02:44 AM
Several of the hour long prime times have taken to slipping a 'break' in for nearly a month around Christmas in recent years, and I think the WB was the pioneer.

Munsu
Fri, 12-15-2006, 02:57 AM
My problem is not with them taking a break in december... What I don't understand are other breaks it has taken during the season. I would've preffered if they would've just taken the break sooner, instead of taking 2 or 3 weeks, airing one episode and then take another break. It's foolish.

Munsu
Fri, 01-12-2007, 11:37 AM
Well, Smallville finally returned last week... and I'd say it was a pretty good one. Can't wait for next week's "Justice".

Here's episode 10:
http://www.mininova.org/tor/543980

Assassin
Fri, 01-12-2007, 06:44 PM
Ya definately a good episode. Lots of secrets revealed or half revealed. I think its just a matter of time before clark tells lana about himself.

Munsu
Fri, 01-12-2007, 07:32 PM
Na', I don't think Clark will ever tell Lana at this point. Though she'll surely find out somehow on her own. I think the reason why it was "easy" for him to turn her away this time was because he might have found that he might care for someone else, and that is Louise. After he kissed her, his faced showed like he liked it, or showed that he realized something, and I think that's because he might be attracted to her now.

FullMetalAlchemist
Fri, 01-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Na', I don't think Clark will ever tell Lana at this point. Though she'll surely find out somehow on her own. I think the reason why it was "easy" for him to turn her away this time was because he might have found that he might care for someone else, and that is Louise. After he kissed her, his faced showed like he liked it, or showed that he realized something, and I think that's because he might be attracted to her now.

I agree with you to a point but i still see him oveing lana way more. When he found out about the baby it hit him hard man. I see Lex telling her about clarks secret some how in the near future, or he save her from something and instead of getting knowcked out ( as always lol) she will be awake to see what happened.

Assassin
Sat, 01-13-2007, 12:09 AM
I see Lex telling her about clarks secret some how in the near future, or he save her from something and instead of getting knowcked out ( as always lol) she will be awake to see what happened.

Lex doesn't know clarks secret. But the 'not being completely knocked out' scenario seems quite likely. Chloe found out pretty much the same way.

And ya, i agree that this is where the lois/clark relationship will begin, though it probably wont be more then just hidden feelings till the next season (if there is a next season).

On a completely different note, this episode was the very first (as far as i know) to mention gotham city. Obviously it doesn't mean anything, but it got my hopes up for seening the dark knight eventually.

Munsu
Fri, 01-19-2007, 10:07 AM
The episode Justice was a major letdown...

For being an expensive episode to produce, they sure wasted their money.

Assassin
Mon, 01-22-2007, 09:59 AM
It wasn't as good as i had hoped it would be, but i guess it was hyped up too much as well. It was probably expensive cuz they blew up a damn factory. Usually you just have a car or something small. Im sure a factory costs a shitload more to blow up.

Anyway, it was nice to see all of them together for the first time. I liked how chloe's codename was "watch tower", and clark was "boy scout", heh. Im looknig forward to the next ep that features the league.

One thing that bugs me though, with all the busting into luthercorp facilities that clark does, why is it that he has never been caught on camera. I mean, he'll super speed in, then stand there and look around. Theres no way he's not seen on atleast 1 camera by now (not including the footage lionel got when clark saved lana). Atleast the otehrs wore shades to protect thier identities, and olie even had a voice changer thing. Clark doesn't do anyhting.

ktchris69
Tue, 01-23-2007, 02:55 AM
lolz thats true....he superspeeds and the stops to look around....haha
i think the producers dont want to introduce the blue tights yet, so anything that clark would put thatll make nicer than the tights wud make it somewhat difficult to see y he changed for those afterward, i think it was something that u didnt pay much attention to, until the other superheroes showed up in their gears...anw the porducers should think of somethin....

Assassin
Tue, 01-23-2007, 03:21 PM
well he doesn't really need to wear a costume or anything, but they could atleast show him destroying the camera's or hiding around the corner instead of in the open.

Munsu
Fri, 01-26-2007, 12:43 AM

Just watched tonights episode... and for what it was, I thought it was a pretty good one even though I hate these episodes that deal with the "What if?" worlds.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure that the character mentioned above made another appearance in this episode, and we get more obvious clues to whom he is.

Assassin
Fri, 01-26-2007, 04:49 PM
That was definately him....i mean the glowing eyes and the super speed flight is a dead give away. but what was the deal with the fire? can someone pm me an explanation for why he was scared of the lighter.

all in all, an ok ep. like bud, i hate episodes where they do the "its all in your head" thing. but the surprise guest did make it watchable. I wish we'd gotten to see the phantom zoner though.

Munsu
Thu, 02-01-2007, 09:03 PM
About tonight's episode...

Once again Smallville has thrown me curveball. As the previous episode, I really hate episodes with red kryptonite and such. But this turned out to be a very good episode, and the next one should be awesome too.

Yukimura
Sat, 02-03-2007, 04:44 AM
I also liked the most recent ep but there was one thing that bugged me too much. All the one liners referencing proper Superman mythology. They've been steadily increasing in frequency this season and it's getting ridiculous now. Just tonight we had Able to LEAp tall buildings in a single bound, Chloe has named the guy who saved Clark Martian Manhunter even though she has no reason to believe he's from Mars, or hunts men (maybe the Mars thing if Clark spilled the beans about everything he witnessed). Also, ealier there was the wannabe Justice League stuff that kept ramming Superman ideology down our throats. And last but not least all the Clark and Lois fake drama is just that, fake. They did such a good job of making it seem completely improbable that trying to see it as a possibility requires you to get out of the plot of the show and switch to the plot of Superman.

The actual Smallville plot this season has been pretty good though. Lana isn't as much of a lethargic whiner as she used to be and Lex is starting to lose it a little bit more each ep. Martha and Lionel are getting closer, Chloe is starting to come to terms with her massive crush on Clark. Hopefully they'll manage to tie it all up and end it this season, since they've already burned through so much that there's really noting left to do but make him become Superman once he's eliminated the last of the zoners and beaten up Lex's little army, unless they countted them blowing up that building as closing the book on 33.1. ((I really hope not)

Assassin
Tue, 02-06-2007, 01:26 AM
DRA-MA...man this episode was full of it. i initially stopped watching when i say the valentines theme, but it turned out to be pretty good. lots of secrets revealed and lots of plot/character development. Only a matter of time before lana finds out the big secret. I didn't like the chloe/jimmy break up though. It was pointless and illogical.

and i doub't they've closed the book on 33.1 since ollie said there were atelast 3 or 4 more facilities just like it around the world.

TwisT
Tue, 02-06-2007, 02:39 PM
Thw whole Lois and Clark thing sucked pretty hard. The thing that save this episode was when Clark crashed Lex and Lanas party.

Aso what's up with the jump. I know that i shouldn't try and make everything make sence but that jump would have made Lois break her neck.

And i don't even know what to think of Lex and his plotting about Lana's "not so normal" child (wtf?).

This episode was below average if you ask me.

Munsu
Fri, 02-09-2007, 11:52 PM
Anyone watched the last episode?

I thought it was good, though I somehow expected that Agent to be the bad guy, though the episode did threw me a bit off with the doctor. I've seen that actor somewhere before, and when you recognize and actor, they usually play a big role in the episode's plot, so it was evident that he might be the stalker.

Anyways, I thought the episode had enough suspense to keep me watching, and Lana keeps getting closer to the truth, though I thought she would have finally discovered the whole truth this episode. Now, I wonder who stole the bent tool from Lana's bedroom. I doubt it was Lex, else he would've probably mentioned something suspicious when he met with Clark, so I think it was Clark himself who stole it.

ktchris69
Sat, 02-10-2007, 10:52 AM
I honestly got a bit bored with the last episode....i knew it had to be the body guard at some point...and i'm kinda tired of seeing "poor" lana as a victim of some weirdo guy......thats happened tons of time, they shud focus on Lois now. Id rate this episode 4/10. As for the bent tool , i wsas way too bored with the episode to try to figure out who stole it...we'll see in time who stole it

Munsu
Fri, 02-16-2007, 01:57 AM
I enjoyed tonight's episode quite q bit...

Just wondering, was this the same doctor that examined Lana a couple of episodes ago? Also, I like how Chloe is infected, hopefully we'll see her develop some sort of powers before the end of the show. Who knows, maybe her ability to easily crack just about any encryption out there is her power. And I wish Clark would just tell Lana who he is and get it over with.

Shadow Skill
Fri, 02-16-2007, 03:36 AM
I agree Bud. I wish they'd either let Clark tell her or allow Lana to find out for herself since she's so close to the truth anyways. 6 seasons of Lana being suspicious and all, you'd think she would have found out by now. Even Lionel Luther knows. I am not sure, I believe in the comic book and animated series (I believe Lois & Clark the new adventures of Superman, I enjoyed this series), Lana knew in those as well. I wish they'd hurry up and just let her know the truth about Clark. :)

Munsu
Tue, 02-27-2007, 11:08 AM
This show has to have the record for breaks in the season. Man, they show 1 or 2 episodes and we're already on another freaking break. At least ABC has learned their lesson, and they're going to show 16 straight weeks of LOST. Now we have to wait for freaking March 15 or so for the next episode. Then after two freaking episodes, the show will go on another break for two weeks. It's pathetic.

Munsu
Thu, 03-15-2007, 11:23 AM
Smallville returns tonight:

Clark has second thoughts about Lana marrying Lex, and Lana has the same concerns. Meanwhile, the doctor involved in the secret behind Lana's pregnancy threatens Lex with his knowledge.

deadlydreamx
Thu, 03-15-2007, 08:58 PM
anybody think lionel was bein serious with lana n ment what he said bout clark? i thought he prob just said that to see if lana really loves clark enough to leave lex since i doubt lionel would do anything to upset martha.. but guess thats off

Munsu
Thu, 03-15-2007, 09:36 PM
You're overestimating Lionel's good side, if he has any that is.

deadlydreamx
Thu, 03-15-2007, 10:20 PM
i guess.. just saying since he hasnt really been fuckd up to clark n has been helpin clark every once in a while

Assassin
Sat, 03-17-2007, 12:30 AM
ya i didn't think lionel could kill clark with the way he's been acting with the kents lately....but you never know with the luthors. and obviously his own son is a priority for him. this makes me think though, does lionel have a plan for clark? did he always have a hidden agenda, and all the acts of faith were just a front?

Im glad lana finally found out though.....its been too fucking long comming. I also like how she manipulated chloe to finally find out. looks like she's leared something from her fiance.

Munsu
Sat, 03-17-2007, 11:56 AM
Yeah, I liked the way Lana figured out his powers. Although the suspicions have been long coming, I liked how she found out about them by her own accord instead of by accident. I really wonder what's the deal with the baby, any of you have any theories?

Assassin
Sat, 03-17-2007, 06:25 PM
probably a lex-meteor freak hybrid that lex created.....the perfect offspring as it were. The dream lex had about the kid, with the glowing eyes and stuff seems to foreshadow a super powered villain baby. Im wondering if the kid will end up being a more well known villian from the superman series......its possible but seems unlikely.

Munsu
Sat, 03-17-2007, 07:57 PM
Don't know if this is a plot hole, but if the baby was a meteor freak, don't you think that the blind kid who could identify them would notice it?

Assassin
Mon, 03-19-2007, 02:45 AM
maybe since the baby isn't fully developed yet, the blind kid couldn't see it. or maybe his powers only work on real people, not on half grown fetuses inside another person.

but that reminds me, he said that chloe was a meteor freak. i wonder what her powers will be.

Munsu
Thu, 03-22-2007, 05:42 PM
Well, can't wait for tonight's episode... It should have some great action, and it seems like there's a new hottie in the episode. Also Kane appears as one of the phantoms.

Knives122
Thu, 03-22-2007, 10:00 PM
The hottie that appeared in this episode is also a wrestler named Ashley. She's in the recent playboy I believe.

Assassin
Fri, 03-23-2007, 03:23 AM
man she was freakin hot. wish they're gone through with the hottie/lois lesbo scene.....ah well.

As for the ep, it was freaking awesome. I loved this i-dont-give-a-crap badass version of clark. And the fight with titan was done pretty well imo....the yellowish slow-mo effect worked well.

Now theres also the whole thing with the baby. hopefully now we'll finally get to see what the baby looks like. Things seem to be getting very intresting....before i thought that this might be the last season, but there will definately be more now.

One sort of plothole though....lex's bodyguard said that the internet feed was cut off before the team got there or some such.....and clark was on camera for a few secs before he heat visioned the equipment. Shouldn't someone from the security team or whoever was watching have shown the images to lex?

Munsu
Fri, 03-23-2007, 03:49 AM
Yeah, that lesbo scene was such a tease... I'm pissed off.

Man, this is really pissing me off...

Tonight's episode is another recap, what a load of crap. It's nothing short of a miracle the people are still watching this show with horrible treatment the network is giving them. How do I expect viewers to keep watching with this ridiculous schedule.

Munsu
Thu, 04-19-2007, 05:10 PM
New episode tonight called "Progeny":

Lex discovers that Chloe's mother has special abilities; He forces her to help him in exchange for Chloe's life.

Assassin
Sat, 04-28-2007, 04:18 PM
so, any opinions on the latest ep? i thought it was one of the best so far. great acting, great action, great story and plot development. i loved the symmetry with lex/clark and lana/chloe....and the stuff with lex comming to help clark was good too. seems like clark will change his attitude towards lex again.

Im curious about project ares though. what could it possibly be? and what was that dog thing on the video in the project ares cd? looked to me like a zoner. maybe lex is experimenting with human-alien hyrids?

i have a strange feeling they're try to pay tribute to one of the original superman movies, the one where gene hackman (lex) creates an evil version of superman.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sun, 04-29-2007, 12:23 AM
I have to say that Lana was great in this ep! She played the game as good as a Luthor would. Love her! Chloe....CUT YOUR FUCKING HAIR!

-dg-

Munsu
Sat, 05-05-2007, 06:34 PM
Last episode was boring for the most part... The senator connections with Lex might turn out to be something interesting in future episodes though, and Clark learning that Lionel may have had something to do with Lana being forced to marry Lex should make for some excitement in the next couple of episodes.

Assassin
Sat, 05-05-2007, 06:58 PM
i kinda enjoyed the whole black and white stuff. though i dont really understand why they did it. maybe an inside joke or something.

Munsu
Thu, 06-07-2007, 05:24 PM
Anyone watched the finale? I thought it was pretty good, the Smallville finales usually are. Everyone is in the brink of death (as always) and a huge cliffhanger.

So Lana is supposed to be dead and so is Chloe. I myself think Lana staged her own death to get away from Lex and she purposely called Lionel to witness the whole thing. Now Chloe, I don't think she'll be back... and least not physically. I think we will still see a bit of her in some form, I think she has too many fans to be written off the way she was. The manifestations of her powers were nicely done, now the thing to look at is to see if she has ever cried over a dead body before.

Zati
Thu, 06-07-2007, 06:21 PM
Yeah I don't think Lana is dead yet, not sure about Chloe either, but it kinda sets it all up if they're are dead. Like then it'll be Lois and Clark left, and maybe show signs of them developing their relationship.

Edit : And also Season 7 might be the last one too. I read that Michael Rosenbaum who plays Lex will be leaving after next season.

Munsu
Tue, 06-19-2007, 07:43 PM
Just read around about that... I'm not sure Smallville can do without him. They really need to find another villian to build around new arcs. What others are there in the Superman stories? Doomsday?
Also, I read a story the other day that Supergirl will be appearing next season. Any of you guys have any ideas on who'd be a good Supergirl. Let me try to hunt down the story so you guys can get a description of the character.

Edit: Well, the story seems to contain a few spoilers... so just imagine a sixteen year old chick playing the part.

SamuraiOdin
Wed, 06-20-2007, 09:15 PM
Just read around about that... I'm not sure Smallville can do without him. They really need to find another villian to build around new arcs. What others are there in the Superman stories? Doomsday?
Also, I read a story the other day that Supergirl will be appearing next season. Any of you guys have any ideas on who'd be a good Supergirl. Let me try to hunt down the story so you guys can get a description of the character.

Edit: Well, the story seems to contain a few spoilers... so just imagine a sixteen year old chick playing the part.

Honestly, I'd like season 7 to be the last we see of Luthor and then if they continue on to season 8 as the final season it'd be nice to see a final development into the Superman persona. Where he stops focusing on the issues that he caused/revolve around Smallville, and starts protecting the general populace. Maybe even see the introduction of flight and the costume.

If they cast a new villain though... it'd be tough to say who'd make a good one. With Luthor and Brainiac already played out, and with Doomsday being his equal at the height of his adult powers (so probably not a good match for Smallville, not to mention he's a mindless killing machine. Same reasoning against Darkseid), it'd be interesting to see him play out a confrontation with Intergang. It could also allow Smallville to open up Clark's powers into his persona of Superman (by having him realize that there are global problems/villains that he could devote himself to combating instead of sitting on the farm). Not to mention that they wouldn't have to cast one main villain, but rather could convert it to multiple characters working for Intergang, allowing the creators to spread Intergang throughout Season 8. The only other villain I could see them using (and it would have to be a REALLY toned down version) would be Mongul and the introduction of Warworld or some variation. Even then though, I think that'd be more problematic then anything else.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Mon, 06-25-2007, 10:33 PM
Crazy little fact that I just figured out. Michael Rosenbaum does the voice for the Flash on Justice League Unlimited. That is crazy I didnt know that. -dg-

Knives122
Mon, 06-25-2007, 10:38 PM
You didn't know that, I've known that since the first season of Jutice League.

You have much to learn young padawan.

Assassin
Mon, 06-25-2007, 11:17 PM
I think bizzaro would be the logical villan after lex, considering he's already been introduced and stuff. Plus it would be a good way to for clark to confront his dark side and really see the damage he could do if he's not careful.

Munsu
Sat, 07-14-2007, 02:11 AM
Well Supergirl has been cast: Laura Vandervoort.
You can check her out here:
http://imdb.com/name/nm0888882/ Looks nice...

Yukimura
Sun, 07-15-2007, 12:28 AM
I think bizzaro would be the logical villan after lex, considering he's already been introduced and stuff. Plus it would be a good way to for clark to confront his dark side and really see the damage he could do if he's not careful.

That would be nice, but Smallville tradition is for every obstacle generated during season finale to be completely resolved in the next season's premier. From Bud's link we know that Supergirl will be showing up in the opener, which seem to me like a good way to help Clark deal with Bizarro. He may not be completely eliminated, since that would take pissing on the original story to another level (though Braniac did set a precedent for this), but I strongly doubt he's going to be a threat by the end of the first ep of the season.

Shadow Skill
Sun, 07-15-2007, 01:45 AM
Lol, they showed that commercial tonight "New Angel with perky wings." For the cream cheese stuff.

Zati
Sat, 07-21-2007, 01:36 PM
Smallville Season 7 premiere date is September 27th, and we'll finally get to see the new Supergirl. And nice, it's another Canadian girl, just like Lana and Lois, heh. Lots of Canadian beauties.

Here's Laura as Supergirl :
Supergirl (http://img503.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supergirlfd7.jpg)

Paulyboy
Mon, 07-23-2007, 07:29 PM
Lol Canadian women are hot, so is the new supergirl. Im gonna have to visit :)