Thu, 09-29-2005, 09:52 AM
I uploaded to rapidshare, so what?
http://rapidshare.de/files/5670354/278.rar.html

Naruto 278 out.

Ratfox translation

CHAPTER 278

Page 1:

Title: GAARA'S DEATH

The deepening shadows conceal the path chosen by the young man...
An end too sad to be called destiny.

Page 2:
THE FINAL ART WORK - DEIDARA'S SUICIDE EXPLOSION!!

Page 3:
Neji: There's no time enough!

Page 4:
Gai: How did it happen?

Page 5:
Kakashi: (one way or another, there was time enough...)
Kakashi: Haa haa

Page 6:
Gai: (...As expected from my rival...)
Naruto: Are you all right, Kakashi-sensei?
Sakura: ...What in the world... did you do...?
Kakashi: The explosion... I sent it to a different space...

Page 8:
Kakashi: Rather than that... Is everybody unhurt...?
Naruto: Sakura-chan...

Page 9:
Naruto: ...Sakura-chan

Page 11:
Naruto: ...Why... Gaara...
Naruto: Gaara only...
Naruto: died like this...!
Naruto: The Kazekage...
Naruto: Isn't it stupid a became a Kazekage...
Chiyobaa: Calm down a bit... Uzumaki Naruto...

Page 12:
Naruto: SHUT UP!!!

Page 14:
Naruto: If you shinobis from the sand hadn't put a monster inside of Gaara,
Naruto: this wouldn't have happened!!!
Naruto: What did you lot think of Gaara?
Naruto: Did you ever think about it?
Naruto: ...What's a Jinchuuriki!!
Naruto: You call it by such an impressive-looking word!!!

Page 15:
Naruto: Uhh... Huh.. huh... huh...
Sakura: ...Naruto...
Naruto: ...I couldn't save Sasuke...
Naruto: ...I couldn't save Gaara either...
Naruto: For three years... I've trained frantically...
Naruto: Since three years ago... would nothing have changed?...

Page 17:
Sakura: CHIYOBAA-SAMA... THIS TECHNIQUE!!

Page 18:
Sakura: Chiyobaa-sama...
Naruto: What is she doing?
Neji: (A medical ninja technique...? No...)
Chiyobaa (flashback): There is one more thing... I've got... to do.
Sakura: (This... Chiyobaa-sama said it...)
Sakura: (In exchange of her own life...)

Page 19:
Gai: This...
Kakashi: Yeah...
Naruto: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!
Sakura: Gaara... She's bringing him back to life!!

A LAST HOPE SHINES IN THE ETERNAL DARKNESS GAARA IS IN.
THE RADIANCE OF CHIYOBAA'S LIFE CAN FREE HIM...!!

END OF TRANSLATION

Stoopider
Thu, 09-29-2005, 09:55 AM
wow.. Great.. Thanks Kai. You've made me a happy man.

kAi
Thu, 09-29-2005, 10:00 AM
I always make you a happy man!
Berserk thread, anyone? heh

Now on to the chapter.

Gaara will be back, Kishimoto is a pussy

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-29-2005, 10:30 AM
Gaara survives and Chiyo dies, the world is TOTALLY IN SHOCK.

At Kishimoto's inability to write a good plot, that is.

In the end, what the fuck was the point of Sasori and Deidara? Just roadblocks.
Also, 5 bucks that Deidara's exploding face will be somewhat censored in the anime.

also lmao @ Kakashi's "I sent the explosion somewhere else".
I instantly thought of DBZ where Goku teleported himself and Cell's explosion to Kaio's planet.
I wonder where he sent it, to Tsunade's office?

nests
Thu, 09-29-2005, 10:32 AM
I knew this would happend and I'm glad it did. I dont know why people conplain so much about not wanting to kill of any characters. I say, if killing someone doesnt have a big impact on the story line why do it. Than again killing Gaara would of being big.
Another thing, Kishimoto did kill the Third wich is more than I can say for other shonen type manga. for example Bleach I love the manga but characters look like they're dying all the time only to later show that they were safed, nobody has died in Bleach so far, and nobody is complaining.

Jaredster
Thu, 09-29-2005, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

also lmao @ Kakashi's "I sent the explosion somewhere else".
I instantly thought of DBZ where Goku teleported himself and Cell's explosion to Kaio's planet.
I wonder where he sent it, to Tsunade's office?

I just bursted out laughing right there.

But I agree, Kishimoto needs to take a risk with his series and kill of characters every now and then.

Kenshiro
Thu, 09-29-2005, 10:37 AM
Thanks for the upload.

Gay chapter. I cant believe Gaara is coming back to life. I also cant believe that Akatsuki are such a bunch of pussies.

If all it takes to take one of them down is a high level Jounin and a Chuunin/Genin then why the fuck is anyone scared of them? Ill accept that Deidara had already fought Gaara and had his hand crushed and no clay left... blah blah but he should have put up MUCH more of a fight.

nests
Thu, 09-29-2005, 10:46 AM
you forget that he gave 30% of his chakra to take the one tail out of Gaara oh and so did Sasori
like I said last week I wonder how Gaara is going to be after this maybe they'll demote him to Genin

Jaredster
Thu, 09-29-2005, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by: nests
you forget that he gave 30% of his chakra to take the one tail out of Gaara oh and so did Sasori
like I said last week I wonder how Gaara is going to be after this maybe they'll demote him to Genin

All his attacks were based around the demon. He will be no stronger than a Genin/Chunnin after this.

kAi
Thu, 09-29-2005, 10:58 AM
I don't think his techniques were all based around the demon, I think he'll still be able to control sand and all that shit, except he wont have the automatic guard or have as much chakra as before, and run tired pretty quickly.

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 09-29-2005, 10:59 AM
Yeah I was kinda wondering WTF Diedara was thinking when he decided to lure naruto away with Garra's body. He had already said he was out of clay so what's the point of starting another fight? I'm still disappointed that Sasori and Deidara went down so quickly. I've been hankering for a non-sasuke related flashback for a while now. I guess Kishimoto killed them off because he didn't want to get to clogged by exposition. He must be saving it up for some later stuff. I mean think about it. There are four unknown members of the atsuki who still need to be given exposition. Plus Zetsu and lets not forget about the other five Jinjurinkins who will also need some sort of introduction and exposition. Look on the bright side, no-one really knows what direction the story is going to go take from here. I'm looking forward to the next 2-3 chapters since I think we can say that this arc has officially come to a close.

Assertn
Thu, 09-29-2005, 12:45 PM
nothing really happened in this chapter that i didnt expect
although it's nice to know that kakashi's new ability more specifically transports things to alternate dimensions, as opposed to just...imploding them

Winged Dancer
Thu, 09-29-2005, 01:00 PM
Wow, they werent kidding when they said "low quality".

Yay for Gaara coming back to life. It's a shame they killed Deidara like that though - it was just too stupidly easy.
Well, I'm sure he's in heaven blowing up shit, however.

Yeah, this episode was pretty predictable, but not as bad as others. Chiyo was suppossed to die anyway because of the posion so at least she'll be bringing Gaara back... then again, I'm expecting Kishimoto to revive her in two more weeks though.

Now that Gaara's coming back, y'reckon he will still have Shusaku inside? I guess not, it was pulled out, but I wonder if that'll affect his personality or something.

Knives122
Thu, 09-29-2005, 01:00 PM
To me it just seems like Mirokus Kazanna from inuyasha, except it just transports it there instead of sucking it in.

Assertn
Thu, 09-29-2005, 01:45 PM
<Jaredster>Maybe, Like Cell, Gaara will remain "Perfect Gaara" even though he lost what made him perfect shortly before he died because apparently that's what happens when you are reincarnated</Jaredster>

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-29-2005, 02:28 PM
I'm pretty sure Chiyo will stay dead. Kishi usually doesn't have problems with killing off random arc-only characters.

As for this changing Gaara's personality: well at least he'll be able to sleep properly. I reckon he'll sleep the next 3 years or something.

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 09-29-2005, 02:36 PM
I've been looking forward to seeing naruto's reunion with Garra. It should prove interesting since they still haven't meet on good terms yet.

folf
Thu, 09-29-2005, 03:24 PM
maybe if the explosion did something... Enough to leave a scar perhaps on Naruto, even with his quick healing and a med ninja like sakura..
Or something.
take gaara, run away, return gaara, blow self up. was the explosion really suicide or escape. Is there any twist at all?
oh well.

Winged Dancer
Thu, 09-29-2005, 03:56 PM
Mmh, I can picture -

MEANWHILE, IN TSUNADE'S OFFICE!!

Tsunade: Mmmh, now lets see, what is the schedule today...?

Work Shizune's ass off.

Be lazy.

Weird hole opens, Deidara's arm falls on Tsunade's desk

...WTF??? What is an arm doing in my desk??

And the hole opens again. BOOM

So someday Kakashi comes back and it's all like TSUNADE PUUUUNCH!!!! and bye-bye Kakashi. The sad death of the Copy-Ninja.

And the only thing I wish is for Gaara not to become a wuss now that he has no demon. Also, how will he fight? Didn't he rely too much on 0ownz0RRz the sand?

ChaosK
Thu, 09-29-2005, 04:14 PM
AHAHAHAH, its good that garra survived, though the plot with it is shitty. instead of killing the coolest characters kishimoto should kill the gay ones, chiyo dying is a good thing. btw kai, the link you gave has some weird photoshopping and a missing page...

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 09-29-2005, 04:21 PM
I think that Gaara will still be able to control the sand, just he wont have the huge chakra reserves left to do it all the time. Probably lose the auto-sand shield as well. But he should still be able to maintain the other techniques.

Assertn
Thu, 09-29-2005, 05:16 PM
its kind of implied that he didnt actually control the sand himself even for offense......but rather, just controlled the demon chakra that controlled it

an example that supports this is the hospital scene, where shikamaru had gaara in the kage mane no jutsu yet the sand still rose up to attack him

also explains why alot of the moves gaara performs tend to resemble shukaku in one form or another (the shukaku statue against kimimaro, the giant shukaku-like hands extending from the desert at deidara)

Sidnne
Thu, 09-29-2005, 05:29 PM
Have we really resorted to taking pictures of the manga with a hand held camera and submitting it as a scan?

Not much to say about this chapter. Nothing happened that wasn't expected from February (hard to believe this arc started that long ago).

The only things that really remain to be seen are what will Gaara's status be after being brought back? and where does the story go from here?

Konohamaru
Thu, 09-29-2005, 05:31 PM
thanx for the translation as always

wh0o0o ho0o gaaras coming back. After hearing chiyo mentioning bringing life to things, it was pretty set from there that she'll use it on Gaara. I think Gaara will have the longest rest of his life now he has no demon to unleash when he's asleep. Maybe we'll see Gaara without the black eyes. I still expect him to kick ass with his sand jutsus, but like others have mentioned, he'll prolly have a smaller amount of chakra.

Lol I was laughing when Kakashi "moved" the explosion else where. It did remind me of the DBZ moment, lol.

nests
Thu, 09-29-2005, 06:08 PM
Very LQ scanlation (http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=24OZXT0B8TGDO3GTDQYHR2WE1K)

Raven
Thu, 09-29-2005, 08:10 PM
Quite possibly the worst quality scan in history.

ZOMG i thout graara was gunna die lol i hoppe he livs now that wuld be teh coolz lol!!11!!

Predictable chapter. I'm hoping for some surprises soon, although I'm starting to learn not to hold my breath.

ChaosK
Thu, 09-29-2005, 08:37 PM
you had you surprise when kakashi woke up with mangekyou shooting outta his eyes.

kAi
Thu, 09-29-2005, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
its kind of implied that he didnt actually control the sand himself even for offense......but rather, just controlled the demon chakra that controlled it

an example that supports this is the hospital scene, where shikamaru had gaara in the kage mane no jutsu yet the sand still rose up to attack him

also explains why alot of the moves gaara performs tend to resemble shukaku in one form or another (the shukaku statue against kimimaro, the giant shukaku-like hands extending from the desert at deidara)

He can control sand, but there is also the Demon that controls te sand.

In the fight with Kimimaro, he makes those little sand things that float above the ground for him and Lee, that is him controlling the sand.

Assertn
Thu, 09-29-2005, 10:54 PM
what makes you say that? he's known that same technique ever since he was a little kid. And the only reason a little kid would know such a thing is because of a demon

In the fight with kimimaro, I wouldve almost considered that levitation as an extension of the automatic defense gaara has going....because it seemed to me like he acted on impulse when he did it.

folf
Thu, 09-29-2005, 11:10 PM
he might not have had the control over sand he does had he not had the demon, but that he has had the demon, its possible. He might choose to distance himself from the use of sand, and he might reach levels he hadn't known prior. We'll see.

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Fri, 09-30-2005, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
you had you surprise when kakashi woke up with mangekyou shooting outta his eyes.

yeah seriously. if kishimoto can justify that assrape of the manga and still be able to sleep at night then bringing garra back to life shouldn't be hard at all

Psyke
Fri, 09-30-2005, 02:46 AM
It would be cool to see a unskilled Gaara trying to find meaning to his existence. He went through such a painful process of finding it the first time, and when he finally finds some thing to protect he loses his strength. I'm all for Gaara living, but hope that he'll be more "human" this time round.

Winged Dancer
Fri, 09-30-2005, 09:07 AM
Well, he had become more "human" after Naruto beat the crap outta him. Remember, in Narto humanity means "OMG I've got people and things and STUFF I want to protect therefore I'm a good guy LOLzors!!!"

So yeah, Gaara was acting pretty human before he had his ectoplasm sucked outta him by that stylish Akatsuki Vaccuum.

Perhaps he'll go softie.... or parheps he'll be actually angry he lost the demon? "Now I can't be Kazekage", or something like that...? Er, I don't think he'll regret it though. Just as I don't think Naruto would regret losing the Kyubi.

kAi
Fri, 09-30-2005, 09:54 AM
Well, the Armor of Sand is controlled through his own will, and uses up chakra, I think most of his techniques he will still be able to do.

He may have learnt them from the demon, but that doesn't really mean much, because you learn things from other people, why not a demon.

That fight with Kimimaro, those techniques he used seem like techniques that he's aquired through learning, not because a demon is controlling it.

Psyke
Fri, 09-30-2005, 11:04 AM
I belive Gaara's powers came from the Shukaku sealed inside him. There is a reason why his father decided to seal it in him, and why the Akatsuki members want it so much. Like Naruto, Gaara's power source comes from the demon sealed within him. Of course, Gaara might still know all the jutsus he mastered previously, but now he may not have the level of chakra required to execute them.

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 09-30-2005, 12:12 PM
I seem to recall there being discussions of naruto slowly converting kyubi's chakra into his own. Perhaps a similar thing might've been occuring in gaara so that he's not totally undone by this extraction. Also, I don't think those akatsuki members died too fast. I think it was pretty slow. Painfully slow in fact. And to make matters worse, it was horribly done.
If they had tweaked a few things in the fight, I would've been able to accept Sakura's apparently immennse growth in ability, but they didn't. If they had tweaked a few other things ("you're a master puppeteer with 1 puppet to each finger to crush a castle, but behold! I control 100 to crush a nation!!" ....among other things) the fight might've been good. But they didn't.
Also, after all this time, you'd hope to see the main character grow into something that doesn't reek of elephant nuts, but he accomplished absolutely nothing important this entire arc. Dissapointment? No, completely expected. Which is sad if you think about it, or even if you don't.
There was one possible saving grace to this arc. The emotions brought by gaara's death could've made all the other nonsense I've mentioned almost bearable. But no, apparently there's nothing the good guys cannot defeat. Death included. Booooooo I declare!

ChaosK
Fri, 09-30-2005, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by: Psyke
I belive Gaara's powers came from the Shukaku sealed inside him. There is a reason why his father decided to seal it in him, and why the Akatsuki members want it so much. Like Naruto, Gaara's power source comes from the demon sealed within him. Of course, Gaara might still know all the jutsus he mastered previously, but now he may not have the level of chakra required to execute them.

do we have any proof that all of garra's powers are from shukaku? i mean naruto's chakra comes from the kyubi but his moves are entirely his own.

also, you want to see garra search for the meaning of life, well i wanna see him rape somebody without the shukaku to show every1 he STILL CAN be a kazekage.

Jaredster
Fri, 09-30-2005, 04:21 PM
He will probably get his demon back somehow. Kishimoto doesn't seem to like to change things recently.

chet_chetty
Fri, 09-30-2005, 04:29 PM
Yes as i suggested in an earlier thread. If he doesnt keep it, that would mean Akatsuki was succesful in keeping it along w/ the other demons. And besides Orochi transferring to Sasuke's body, this is the other main evil plot of the series. Either one wont take place...permanently.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 09-30-2005, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo

Originally posted by: Psyke

do we have any proof that all of garra's powers are from shukaku? i mean naruto's chakra comes from the kyubi but his moves are entirely his own.

also, you want to see garra search for the meaning of life, well i wanna see him rape somebody without the shukaku to show every1 he STILL CAN be a kazekage.

I agree with this.. no matter how many people on these forums bitch about Gaara getting back Shukaku, the thought of future fights even better than against Rock Lee and Kimimaro makes me hope things go back to normal.

folf
Fri, 09-30-2005, 07:12 PM
the previous point wasn't for things to revert to normal, but for Gaara to remain the badass, without the demon, which is something different. No one has ever had a demon extracted and survived, so.. we presume a lot with precisely what was stipped from Gaara, other than the demon..

drcitan
Fri, 09-30-2005, 08:29 PM
Gai: Hey Kakashi what did u do.....
Kakashi: I USED THE SPECIAL WORP EYE TO SEPERATE THE DENESITY IN THE AIR AND SET HIM TO HELL........GAY

Jaredster
Sat, 10-01-2005, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by: drcitan
Gai: Hey Kakashi what did u do.....
Kakashi: I USED THE SPECIAL WORP EYE TO SEPERATE THE DENESITY IN THE AIR AND SET HIM TO HELL........GAY

lol... that was funnier than it should have been.

If gaara gets his demon back, what will happen to the other ones?

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Sat, 10-01-2005, 01:36 AM
if you mean the akatsuki already has im guessing nothing seeing how the containers are long dead

hopeknight
Sat, 10-01-2005, 05:14 AM
I find the explanation to Kakashi's new eye ability to be interesting. I don't think it's as ridiculous as some people are treating it (still a little too cheap even with it's limited use). It seems to work very similar to summoning jutsus, but instead of bringing something from another space, he's sending it there.

I think the story would be better if Gaara was killed off permanently (even though he's a cool character), the more attached we are to a character, the more the emotional impact is left be their death. The changes it would have caused for Naruto and the people of the Sand I think would probably have been more interesting than the direction they'll probably be going with this.

Back in the Sasuke chase arc, I also wanted Neji and Chouji to die (I like both characters alot), the way Kishimoto set up those death scenes were perfect and the effects it would have had on the other characters would've been fascinating. I wish Kishimoto was more open to the possibility of killing off good guys in this series.

folf
Sat, 10-01-2005, 11:50 AM
yeah, but soon as Sosori revealed himself as a puppet, I figured his days were numbered, and there might be a chance for gaara to return. I'm still unsure about the hag's old husband. but it wouldn't be terrible if gaara was returned, though it might nullify the crane guys only real acheavment to speak of in the series.... Well I guess the lasting affect would be the missing demon and gaaras new found sleep. Heck, looking at what his lasting affects were, is he a good guy?
*caugh

Foomanchew24
Sat, 10-01-2005, 06:12 PM
is ther any bad translators for this sereis or are they all ok, right now iceman and Nytrogyn have translations out. Was wondering if one was better than the other or is Inane the best and so on. Basicly, what group does the best quality and releases fast and which has the best quality overall.

drcitan
Sat, 10-01-2005, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by: Foomanchew24
is ther any bad translators for this sereis or are they all ok, right now iceman and Nytrogyn have translations out. Was wondering if one was better than the other or is Inane the best and so on. Basicly, what group does the best quality and releases fast and which has the best quality overall.

Best quality has to go to Shannaro man.....well thats jus me but I've compared both inane and Shannaro's final translations and found them to be alittle better in quality. By the way Raisin Brain Crunch Rules the world

Jaredster
Sun, 10-02-2005, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by: Foomanchew24

Sometimes Shannaro is the best and sometimes Inane is.

Franggio
Mon, 10-03-2005, 12:27 PM
hmm, so what Kakashi did could be refered to as a reversed Summoning
I mean come on no way that Kishimoto would steal to much from DBZ ^^

kaniskii
Tue, 10-04-2005, 12:57 AM
*looks at all the complaints about Garra coming back and sighs*

Well, I should have expected it, anyway, Kakashi's eye thing was kinda goofy, teleporting and shit. I hope we get some details on how his eye works soon.

Like alot of you have said, not alot has happened in this chapter. Garra looks to be coming back, but there might be a chance, small as it may be, of him not coming back, that the soul transfer or meld might not work, and Garra will be lost. I bet that would make some of you feel better, you know, help you sleep at night and all...

Still dont know what going to happen next. I think there will be a pause from the action, maybe after Garra is revived, they will ge back to the Sand village and we will see alot of talking. At least that makes the story move forward. Overall, i think this arc was too drawn out, and then rushed at the end. Hope the next one is more intense and shows some improvement in the main characters. I think if they had just the teams go out on there own, without kakashi and the other jounin( besides neji) we might see what they have learned.

Thats my only real beef right now, All this time, we have them gone for three years training "frantically", but have not seen anything. I want to see some improvement dammit!!

ChaosK
Wed, 10-05-2005, 12:49 PM
you know, i dont remember who said this but if the arm appears on tsunade's desk i will laugh my ass off (franggio you know what i mean) for those who dont, picture this

tsunade=king kai & kakashi=goku.

SK
Wed, 10-05-2005, 06:17 PM
Predictable.

~1~

nests
Wed, 10-05-2005, 10:22 PM
Possible 279 spoiler

Pic 1 (http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/7336/4fkqe16efc0nq.jpg)
Pic 2 (http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/4897/zomg6zw.jpg)

Terracosmo
Thu, 10-06-2005, 12:15 AM
Let me guess what's going on in the pic

Gaara: zomg nobody will like me now
Sand soldiers: YES WE LIKE YOU ANYWAY GAARA-SAMA WE ACKNOWLEDGE YOU FOR SAVING VILLAGE
Gaara: WEEEEEEEEEE

drcitan
Thu, 10-06-2005, 12:29 AM
Yeah everyones happy

Lefty
Thu, 10-06-2005, 01:52 AM
Terra it will be a littel more complex then that.......Gara will never say WEEEEEEE. He'll give more of a half assed smile.

Zhan
Thu, 10-06-2005, 05:05 AM
will his thick as eyeliners disappear now that he can sleep?

Hakeem_21
Thu, 10-06-2005, 08:02 AM
For one second i thought Gaara would die then i remembered its a Kishimoto manga.....

Why is it so hard to kill a character, there is no point if the good guys always win.

I like Gaara but he should have died.

Very very predictable chapter.

nests
Thu, 10-06-2005, 10:28 AM
279 cover (http://www.imgzhost.com/uploads/a336dc0a84.jpg)

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 10-06-2005, 11:21 AM
I don't really have a problem with Kakashi's eye teleporting the explosion. Seems like a natural extension of the Mangekou sharingan's abilities. If the god of the moon allows a person to manipulate time and space within the subconciousness of their opponents then it makes sense for the god of the sun to involve some sort of physical manipulation of the real world. Just like Itachi used it to escape from Jiraiya's frog stoamach and Kakashi used it to blow off diedara's arm. Seems to somehow affect corporeal space and time but it's increadibly training to pull it off.

One thing I'm still pissed about is how the hell did Kakashi get the mangeyou sharingan in the first place. His sharingan is fricking bootleg and he dosen't have the blood line or the uchila body to take full advantage of it. So how the hell did he get mangekyou? He didn't kill gai. Did he find some other way and if so what is it. Seems like a pointless power up that kishimoto through in to make Kakashi cool again since he lost alot of his mystique after he got his ass owned by itachi.

kaniskii
Thu, 10-06-2005, 12:16 PM
Looks like garra will live. I predict many shots at Kishimoto for this supposed lack of balls to rid his manga of great characters.

Anyway, I agree with what your saying about his kakashi's eye. But there are many loop holes in there story as of how to get the mangekyou. I mean, theu have said it, to kill your best friend, but the fact that kakashi has it, or atleast a version still suggest that killing is not the only way. Usually, for different techniques, usually the important ones, kishi will give a detailed description on how to obtain it. But the mangekyou was not described really. It's all based on itachi.

I dunno, it's obvious there is another way, I just hope it makes sence when kishi explaines it.

Assertn
Thu, 10-06-2005, 12:19 PM
didnt you hear? they found asuma's body by the river....with a suicide note attached to him....

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 10-06-2005, 12:25 PM
Who's to say Kakashi didn't kill his best friend? You never know.

Hakeem_21
Thu, 10-06-2005, 02:53 PM
The thing you know everything in Naruto. Its so predictable that its disgusting.

I wonder how he will explain how Kakashi got Mange Sharingan,im sure it will be a lame explaination...

heero
Thu, 10-06-2005, 08:49 PM
lol when Kakashi use his m.sharingan he should yell out "Another Dimention!" Go watch Saint Saiya if you duno what I'm talking about i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

rockmanj
Sat, 10-08-2005, 10:40 AM
did a 278 trans ever come out?

Teh XYZ
Sat, 10-08-2005, 03:00 PM
i dunno we're at chapter 279 though lol. kakashi probably got the mangekyou sharingan from witnessing his best friend die. i doubt you had to kill your own friend as thats what itachi did to get it, but i believe you must be able to overcome the grief of watching your friend died, itachi just happened to kill his friend without feeling, kakashi watched his friend die, next time! sakura dies! and naruto appears with a sharingan!

TwisT
Sun, 10-09-2005, 11:23 AM
I found this one and thought i might share it with you, since there isn't any better out.

Naruto 278 Scanlation (http://hem.bredband.net/jimmy_twist/Storage/278.zip)