PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Never Ending Tomorrow

MrTicTac
Mon, 09-26-2005, 07:41 PM
(taken from ebgames.com) http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/257681.asp

In the future world of the Cosmic Era, the human race is divided into genetically enhanced Coordinators and unmodified Naturals. In the year C.E. 70 the tensions between Naturals and Coordinators escalate into a global war, and Earth and space become battlefields for the robotic weapons known as mobile suits. Two young warriors, Kira Yamato of the Earth Alliance and Athrun Zala of the ZAFT forces, enter the conflict at the controls of powerful Gundam mobile suits. But there are other stories than theirs, and in this fierce conflict, many other ace pilots are creating legends of their own.

i'm sucker for gundam games,, i'm gonna check it out,, anyone else planning to buy?

redemption2MKII
Mon, 09-26-2005, 08:31 PM
old news, really old news. If you snoop around their japanese website, you can see all the characters you can play as and all the mobile suits/armors/warships you can pilot, which is 50+ btw. I'm getting it, that's for sure.

MrTicTac
Mon, 09-26-2005, 09:04 PM
yea i've been waiting for this game for while,, i just wanted to post it cause its finally coming out ina few days

Phoenix20578
Mon, 09-26-2005, 09:10 PM
MrTicTac, do you know if this game has dual analog contols also. My freind want this game and has been buging me to find out.

MrTicTac
Mon, 09-26-2005, 09:37 PM
ah not sure most mecha games are usually that type,, i'll tell u for sure in a couple days i guess lol

Mite Gai
Mon, 09-26-2005, 09:58 PM
ARGH!!!! NOT ANOTHER DISSAPOINTING GUNDAM GAME!!! I really wish that they would at least try and do something new with the games instead of having just the same old gameplay with different MS. I have no intention of buying this unless it has online play.

Curium
Thu, 09-29-2005, 12:40 AM
Personally I'm interested in getting it. I've been calling local stores and they all said they expect to get it in tomorrow (29th). Even if the gameplay isn't that good, I think it will be worth it for the other stuff. I posted the MSV Opening here a while back.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Thu, 09-29-2005, 12:41 AM
yep i'm going to get this game too, battle assault 3 featuring gundam seed was a great and fun game, i'm expecting the same from this game

Curium
Thu, 09-29-2005, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
yep i'm going to get this game too, battle assault 3 featuring gundam seed was a great and fun game, i'm expecting the same from this game

Personally I still want to know what some of the MSV suits are. Most notable is in the screen capture at the link below. Behind the Regenerate Gundam next to the Ginn High Manuever Type. It looks like Providence without the backpack. I still can't find anyone that knows.

http://photobucket.com/albums/...mp;current=capture.jpg (http://photobucket.com/albums/b392/Curium255/?action=view&current=capture.jpg)

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Thu, 09-29-2005, 08:06 PM
alright i finally got the game today, imma check it out to see if it's good and worth my 40 bucks, should be done playing in 3-4 days

Curium
Thu, 09-29-2005, 09:06 PM
alright i finally got the game today, imma check it out to see if it's good and worth my 40 bucks, should be done playing in 3-4 days

None of my local stores got it in even though they have been saying today is the day all week. They kept saying that Gundam just isn't a hot enough release title so it wasn't a high priority...i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

DraGunZer0
Fri, 09-30-2005, 08:47 AM
BA3 is better IMO

Phoenix20578
Fri, 09-30-2005, 10:51 AM

So, do the controls use dual analog?

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Sat, 10-01-2005, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578

So, do the controls use dual analog?

yea, you can use the d-pad or the dual analog, either one works

@dragunzero: yea battle assault 3 is better than this game but this game is still pretty fun so far and the gameplay is just like those gundam games on the original UC series. definitely worth 40 bucks

MrTicTac
Sat, 10-01-2005, 03:14 AM
craaapp no money lol... i had to pay for some other shit atm,,, >___< nooo /cry

DraGunZer0
Sun, 10-02-2005, 10:48 AM
Yea i bought the game, beat both Ahtrun and Kira stories plus all the Mission Mode people. Right now I'm going through survivor mode with freedom over and over again "cuz it feelz gewd to have mah secksi robot blast away mah enumies!!!!!"...... will attempt the Haro survivor mode later today...