PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Have A Clue When The Anime Will Go Back To Following The Manga?

Naruto_Fan
Mon, 09-26-2005, 07:29 PM
I'm just sick and tired of filler episodes, no matter how good some of them are/were. I want to see the anime getting really good. I think 4 months of filler episodes is more than enough for any anime.

I hope the anime starts going along the manga's storyline really soon.

And it's about time for a new opening and ending, right?

isso
Mon, 09-26-2005, 07:46 PM
after these filler episodes with team Neji they will move on and reconnest with the manga! =)

RedX1z
Mon, 09-26-2005, 08:38 PM
if not, we could always set the director's house on fire..

Assassin
Mon, 09-26-2005, 11:23 PM
there was a recent interview with kishimoto and the director/producer of the anime. they said they planned on about another 2 months of filler so they manga was adequetely ahead of tehe anime. they also said that due to the speed of the anime, these 'filler saga' will probably become a regular thing, about every 6 months or so.

im too lazy to post the link, so u can just google it. keyword, kishimoto/naruto interview/ naruto filler update

Inazuma
Tue, 09-27-2005, 12:39 AM
Let's set it on fire so ...

nests
Tue, 09-27-2005, 12:53 AM
Not surpiced I just hipe they do a filler with Gaara

ludo410
Tue, 09-27-2005, 02:27 AM
Wow i didn't think the anime was moving along faster than the manga... The production value hasent seemed to drop in the trasnsition save for the filler epi. All i can hope for is them not messing with the continuaty of the entire series to much, and maybe more gaara too. =P

Jaredster
Tue, 09-27-2005, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by: ludo410
Wow i didn't think the anime was moving along faster than the manga... The production value hasent seemed to drop in the trasnsition save for the filler epi. All i can hope for is them not messing with the continuaty of the entire series to much, and maybe more gaara too. =P

The anime usually covers two chapters per episode.

Assertn
Tue, 09-27-2005, 03:07 AM
yeah, it would be hard to span 19 pages over 30 min

Jaredster
Tue, 09-27-2005, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

unless they add stuff into it like they did with kimimaro.

Kensee
Tue, 09-27-2005, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by: Assassin
there was a recent interview with kishimoto and the director/producer of the anime. they said they planned on about another 2 months of filler so they manga was adequetely ahead of tehe anime. they also said that due to the speed of the anime, these 'filler saga' will probably become a regular thing, about every 6 months or so.

im too lazy to post the link, so u can just google it. keyword, kishimoto/naruto interview/ naruto filler update

I hope you were kidding -_-. Anyhow if they are good I wouldn't mind .. Ijust want to get to the next part of the storyline! (Heard mucho things, just want to see it animated!)

Naruto_Fan
Tue, 09-27-2005, 05:56 AM
i hope this new neji filler arc part ends quickly so we can see what we really wanna see...

i wouldn't mind if they added stuff along the way, but as long as the anime starts going in the manga's direction instead of all these insignificant filler episodes, i'll be fine..

Terracosmo
Tue, 09-27-2005, 11:37 AM
I think there will be a sand filler next.

a_odessey
Tue, 09-27-2005, 03:51 PM
i hope very very soon. and if we are really getting fillers every half year, does anyone know if it will be another 4 months long????????????????/ cause that would SUCK.

6 months of i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif naruto ----------- 4 months of shit ------------ back to the good old 6 months ------------- more shit -------------. cause that would be terrible

ChaosK
Tue, 09-27-2005, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by: Jaredster

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

unless they add stuff into it like they did with kimimaro.

stuff is always added, but even with those little minor details, the anime still goes pretty fast (when moving on track)

Mite Gai
Tue, 09-27-2005, 07:03 PM
If they do a sand filler then they better skip Kakashi Gaiden, because at that point I am not going to care about it and am just going to want to get back to the main story as I am sure Kakashi Gaiden is going to burn at least another 3 episodes.

Jaredster
Wed, 09-28-2005, 09:28 AM
Which is why i am sort of mad they started Bleach so soon. They should have let it got a few years ahead. But this is sort of offtopic.

I think we have at least 2 more filler arcs to go before we get to the good stuff.

Jadugar
Wed, 09-28-2005, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
I think there will be a sand filler next.

These fillers cant get any worse or can they?

It wont be too bad seeing Gara and Temari.

Terracosmo
Wed, 09-28-2005, 10:41 AM
Well I try to think of it as positively as possible. I mean, after the Arashi and Baka Brothers fuckshit I can tolerate most fillers.
The Shino one was rather nice, and this one is looking like it will be better (cuz it has Neji).
Sand filler will probably be cool too because those ninjas are badass.

Jadugar
Wed, 09-28-2005, 11:08 AM
Seriously you have to be a real Naruto fan to digest these fillers.

Sand filler might be a good idea just for one reason, GARA.

Jaredster
Wed, 09-28-2005, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
Seriously you have to be a real Naruto fan to digest these fillers.

Sand filler might be a good idea just for one reason, GARA.

Yes, but they would have to try very hard to make a filler that would not conflict with... "that"...

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Wed, 09-28-2005, 05:57 PM
Im sick too, just hope the current filler ends soon.

KaneInferno
Thu, 09-29-2005, 12:08 AM
My god. I've been a member here about a year now. I left cause all the hate. I come back, and people are still whining about fillers. grow up.

KitKat
Thu, 09-29-2005, 07:29 AM
Hey, wb Kane! I remember you. It seems to be a rule of life that as long as there is a Naruto forum, people will complain about fillers there. The complaining does seem to be on a rather large scale lately, but I just ignore it and hang out in other sections. Just find the threads where we're having fun conversations i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-29-2005, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by: KaneInferno
My god. I've been a member here about a year now. I left cause all the hate. I come back, and people are still whining about fillers. grow up.

Now I finally know where your avatar is from!

Jadugar
Thu, 09-29-2005, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by: KaneInferno

I hear someone is whining.

Zoels
Fri, 09-30-2005, 10:52 PM
has anyone ever thought that maybe the reason for all the characters in naruto is so they could eventually make filler episodes? Maybe they predicted that the anime would catch up to the manga from the beginning and decided to make a bunch of different characters to be the subject of fillers. anyways, its just something i thought of like 5 seconds ago i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Strike Freedom
Mon, 10-03-2005, 04:39 PM
Wishful thinking, I just want to get back on track with the Manga. And man, if they are going to do this about every six months....it better be a two week thing or something. I mean as many months as they are waiting it out for now, how much farther from the manga do they intend to be??? i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Naruto_Fan
Tue, 10-04-2005, 06:03 AM
my point exactly...well i'm sure that once the anime starts going in the manga's direction, we'll all be happy, but for now the fillers just need to stop with this filler arc...it's annoying and we've been watching fillers all thru the summer vacation and sept...

jing
Tue, 10-04-2005, 08:24 AM
We'll just have to live with fillers. Anime going ahead of manga doesn't work in Naruto. I can already sense there will be a Konohamaru stupid episode.

Koyuki
Tue, 10-04-2005, 03:32 PM
As long as they're making filler eps, why can't they make some Kakashi filler eps, so we can watch how he was when he was young, and how he got the sharingan!

basey44
Tue, 10-04-2005, 06:44 PM
that wouldnt be filler i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

masamuneehs
Tue, 10-04-2005, 06:52 PM
Filler would not be so bad if it 'filled' in parts of characters' backgrounds and so forth. However, the current arcs are only sprinkled with occasional tangent information on a few characters and the events seem to have no permanent impact on anything in the series. I still watch them, but I don't have much to say in support of them...

darkmetal505
Tue, 10-04-2005, 09:17 PM
filler would be good without rasengan

<( " < ) kirby

oooo (rasengan) ---------> <( x_x )> beat up kirby

t( " t ) kirby flipping naruto of

Assassin
Fri, 10-07-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
Filler would not be so bad if it 'filled' in parts of characters' backgrounds and so forth. However, the current arcs are only sprinkled with occasional tangent information on a few characters and the events seem to have no permanent impact on anything in the series. I still watch them, but I don't have much to say in support of them...

about thier impact on the series.....when they showed hinata's new move in the last filler arc, was that something they made up just for the filler, or was the jutsu actually from the manga?

if it was from the manga, then wouldnt it screw up the story line in some way, even if its a little bit?

(btw, this question is directed towards the manga readers, obviously)

XanBcoo
Fri, 10-07-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs

I disagree. I think it's worse that the filler tries to change so as much as it does. For example, what they did to Mizuki, and what assasin said about Hinata's new move.

Moiraine
Wed, 10-19-2005, 11:38 PM
There will be fillers until the Spring of 2006.

Weep, for the Naruto we all love will die a slow, grisly death. Victim of a business that would rather ruin the show than take 6 months off. Curse you, Studio Pierrot! May the Anime Gods smite thee!

DarthEnderX
Thu, 10-20-2005, 01:33 AM
Yep, from DB.

According to an interview with the Director of Studio Pierrot, the filler arcs will continue till the end of this season.

That means 23 more weeks of filler.

Enjoy.

Slit your wrists now.

Danad_corps
Thu, 10-20-2005, 04:07 AM
im done...no more naruto. i'm sick of it. never watching it again in my life (except mayb rock lee vs. gaara but thats it).

Yukimura
Thu, 10-20-2005, 10:08 PM
You'd think they'd hire decent writers to make filler...but that costs money...so maybe they'll stop putting out episodes, since they cost money too...nope. Let's get this straight, their too cheap to pay for originality and essentially they would rather draw ideas out of a hat and make them episodes than stop or play reruns.

I'd wager 26 weeks of reruns would get better ratings than 26 more episodes of pure BS, and since it always comes doen to ratings wtf is going on in these people's heads?!

nge484
Fri, 10-21-2005, 05:24 AM
I'm just gunna take a guess that someone's just messing w/ us to see our reactions. No way they're pulling more fillers outta their asses. 4 shitty filler arcs is enough. If they complete the season like this, they'll lose an insane number of fans.

My guess is they'll finish this Curry of Life arc and finally get back on track.

If I'm proven wrong, I'm going to request that one of you...any of you, contact me when you see an episode that isn't absolute CRAP.
Maybe Terra...we're on the same page when it comes to identifying episodes that came to existence along with someone's undigested corn and ass juice (aka. diarrhea).

But whatever. We'll see what happens after Raiga gets his lightning rods shoved up his ass and forces down some "live-saving curry". God...whoever thought that was a good idea should be beaten to death with a mallet...

Kensee
Fri, 10-21-2005, 05:47 AM
Like many have said, the answer to this thread is ...

Spring 2006.

Now we can close this thread! YAY!

Dionysos
Fri, 10-21-2005, 12:18 PM
Don't tell people what to expect after the fillers. Spoiler removed.

Update: Topic locked since a new topic has appeared to answer this question.

GotWoot Moderator