PDA

View Full Version : Inside the head of a Sakura fan

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-26-2005, 04:40 PM
Let me start by saying this. (http://uselesswhore.ytmnd.com/)

Okay I've done a lot of extensive thinking recently, and I've also come over quite a few people who actually seem to LIKE Sakura. So my question is basically to all the Sakura fans here... WHY?

What is there to like about her? She's useless, annoying, not funny, soulless, fights her (former?) best friend over a damn boy that doesn't care for either of them... list goes on. Also she treats Naruto like shit even though he cares for her constantly (for some stupid reason).

So yeah. Let's hear it!

Jaredster
Mon, 09-26-2005, 04:48 PM
should of been in naruto open discussion. Then we could have talked about this without spoilers.

Topic moved.

GotWoot Moderator

XanBcoo
Mon, 09-26-2005, 04:53 PM
Terra! You stole my link!

Anyway, I didn't really hate Sakura in the beginning. Nothing much to be bothered by - even when she cried after Sasuke's "death" (it's actually one of my favoritre scenes from that arc).I thought her fight with Ino was cool, and when she defended Naruto and Sasuke in the forrest of death was pretty much her shining point in the anime. Her "sasuke-kun's" didn't bother me until much later when all she did was cry and become utterly useless. I think she hit her decline after the end of the prelims.

I haven't read the fight with Sasori yet, so I can't comment on that. But I'm glad she got a little cooler under Tsunade's training.

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-26-2005, 04:55 PM
Steal? Me? No, I just borrowed it i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Actually I also liked the old scene when she cried after Sasuke's death. To be honest, I actually thought Sasuke died for real there. So it was a great scene.

Jaredster
Mon, 09-26-2005, 04:57 PM
well i think kishi is trying to make her not like that anymore, but the roots of herself being a helpless, useless bitch has already gone to deep into the Naruto viewers, even if there was a time skip.

heero
Mon, 09-26-2005, 05:12 PM
the only thing i like about sakura is her pink hair i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Which is probably why Lacus is also popular? lol but it seems all pink hair chicks are annoying lmao

isso
Mon, 09-26-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by: heero
the only thing i like about sakura is her pink hair Which is probably why Lacus is also popular? lol but it seems all pink hair chicks are annoying lmao

you hit it right on.. and heero scores!!!

2:25
Mon, 09-26-2005, 11:33 PM
Personally, I don't like Sakura either. But, I don't hate her. I guess maybe cause she sees her own flaws? (eg: being useless and all)

I do sorta miss inner Sakura. She was funny.

kenren
Mon, 09-26-2005, 11:44 PM
she is just a useless girl who cant really do anything...
naruto will always be the one who saved her.
anway...she sucks

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 09-27-2005, 10:11 AM
Sakura is great, I can't wait till she kills all of Akatsuki with her mega exploding bag of kunais no jutsu.

isso
Tue, 09-27-2005, 03:02 PM
inner sakura??? WTF, hell no that was shait!

kiddy anime.. psst, *mutters* inner sakura my ass..

GhostKaGe
Tue, 09-27-2005, 04:28 PM
[Inside the head of a Sakura fan]..........http://www.emotihost.com/tumbleweed.gif..........[/Inside the head of a Sakura fan]

XanBcoo
Tue, 09-27-2005, 05:00 PM
Inner Sakura was what made her interesting. She doesn't even have that anymore.

Jman
Tue, 09-27-2005, 06:09 PM
a lil cut paste w/mspaint
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/3185/sakuraowned8uq.jpg

Jadugar
Tue, 09-27-2005, 08:30 PM
Sakura might not be so useless but she will always be annoying.

Jaredster
Tue, 09-27-2005, 11:36 PM
At least she isn't as useless as Hinata.

XanBcoo
Wed, 09-28-2005, 09:41 AM
Hinata is a minor character though. Her only purpose is to sit in the background, act cute, and say "Naruto-kun".

Phoenix20578
Wed, 09-28-2005, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by: XanBcoo
Hinata is a minor character though. Her only purpose is to sit in the background, act cute, and say "Naruto-kun".

Then whats Sakura's purpose? Be a major character, sit in the forground, act annoying, say "Sauske-kun", and get in everyones way?

XanBcoo
Wed, 09-28-2005, 09:52 AM
That's my point. She's a major character, is expected to have a better role, but doesn't do shit.

Hinata > Sakura.

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 09-28-2005, 01:13 PM
My question is when did Sakura have any fans in the first place?

Phoenix20578
Wed, 09-28-2005, 01:19 PM
Hinata > Sakura.

Can't help but think of Neji... A branch family member is greater than a head
family member. A minor character is greater than a major.....

kooshi
Wed, 09-28-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by: 2:25
Personally, I don't like Sakura either. But, I don't hate her. I guess maybe cause she sees her own flaws? (eg: being useless and all)

I do sorta miss inner Sakura. She was funny.

I'm pretty much in the same opinion as 2:25, except that I know a few people who are somewhat like her, so my patience for those kind of people is pretty high.

Jadugar
Wed, 09-28-2005, 02:17 PM

Hinata > Sakura.

Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
Then whats Sakura's purpose? Be a major character, sit in the forground, act annoying, say "Sauske-kun", and get in everyones way?

I think...................Hinata = Sakura.

Strider
Wed, 09-28-2005, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by: GhostKaGe
..........http://www.emotihost.com/tumbleweed.gif..........[/Inside the head of a Sakura fan]

[i]Originally posted by: XanBcoo
That's my point. She's a major character, is expected to have a better role, but doesn't do shit.

Hinata > Sakura.

Seriously. Could not have said it any better.

And, in a battle or filler episode or anything, I'd much rather see Hinata than Sakura. Sure, Hinata's insanely shy and quiet about everything. But, we all know she's got that Inner Byakugan Beast lying in the waiting!

Originally posted by: LobsterMagnet
My question is when did Sakura have any fans in the first place?

They're there. Quietly lurking about., but they're there.

Come out wherever you are, so we can poke fun at you.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Wed, 09-28-2005, 06:01 PM
Sakura will make up for it, since she never showed any interest for being a ninja other than to be close to Sasuke, now she has a goal, about time.

Strider
Wed, 09-28-2005, 06:37 PM
She has a goal, and that's wonderful. It's about 250 chapters too late, though. Her image of uselessness and sheer annoyance is very deep-rooted amongst a number of people I'm sure, which include me.

XanBcoo
Wed, 09-28-2005, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578

Hinata > Sakura.

Can't help but think of Neji... A branch family member is greater than a head
family member. A minor character is greater than a major.....

Most of the characters in this anime are greater than Sakura i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

I'm still sticking with Hinata being better, like Strider. Even though she does suck, she has the byakugan and has grown up with the (now) strongest clan in Konoha. Some of that had to stick in.

Or maybe that's my impression from the fillers...in the canon material, we have yet to see her not suck...

Jadugar
Wed, 09-28-2005, 11:15 PM

I'm still sticking with Hinata being better, like Strider. Even though she does suck, she has the byakugan and has grown up with the (now) strongest clan in Konoha. Some of that had to stick in.

We have seen both Sakura and Hinata in fillers, Hinata did a pretty good job not getting in every one's way. She also managed to participate in major fights.

Even though Sakura is now trained by a sanin like Tsunade and has improved but like Strider said its too late. Her image of being useless is very deep rooted. It will take eternity to chop those roots down, not to mention her obsession with Sasuke.

XanBcoo
Wed, 09-28-2005, 11:36 PM
lol, that goes for me too.

Strider
Thu, 09-29-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
It will take eternity to chop those roots down, not to mention her obsession with Sasuke.

I totally forgot to rant about her obsession with Sasuke, which annoys me even more since I already don't care for the guy. So, it's like .. she's a character I dislike, and her pining over someone I dislike as well only pits her further and further into the recesses of my discontent.

I have yet to see the latest two filler arcs [Kurenai's team, and Team Gai], but again, I'm still sure Hinata's uses are much more prevalent than Sakura's.

Where are the Sakura fans hiding? Terra made this thread so you guys can speak your pieces. Or are there really no fans? All the better, I suppose ..

And, if that is the case .. Please direct your attention to the Sasuke VS Neji thread, where you can praise the Hyuuga Genius for all it's worth.

/end shameless plug

Jadugar
Thu, 09-29-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by: Strider
I totally forgot to rant about her obsession with Sasuke

As if we didnt have enough reasons to hate/dislike Sakura.

Where are the Sakura fans hiding? Terra made this thread so you guys can speak your pieces. Or are there really no fans? All the better, I suppose ..

You are talking to a brick wall.

And, if that is the case .. Please direct your attention to the Sasuke VS Neji thread, where you can praise the Hyuuga Genius for all it's worth.

No pimping.

Well you might as well check it out.

Uchiha Sasuke VS poor poor Neji (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=29&threadid=16315&enterthrea d=y)

Phoenix20578
Thu, 09-29-2005, 10:34 PM
Long story short, anyone who is a "fan" of Sakura, go here. (http://mhh.ytmnd.com/)

For everyone who is sane, keep praying she dies.

Winged Dancer
Fri, 09-30-2005, 09:15 AM
I don't really like Sakura nor am I her fan, but I don't hate her either.

It might be because as a girl I understand at leasta little what is it like to be in love with a jerk who doesn't even look at you and yet be unable to like some other guys who treat you nicely and would be "the perfect boyfriend".

Yep, been there, done that.

But I do agree that she is a very badly written character - she's getting better as of late with her medical skills and newfound strength, but she's still pretty uselss in battle and even if I "understand" her being in love with Sasuke, its been (manga-wise) four fucking years of obsession!! That's enough!! Her whole reason to be there is "OMG I have to protect Naruto and Sasuke!!!!11" even though, as others has said, it is her the one who needs protection.

So yeah, Kishimoto should seriously start thinking of putting her to better use (who needs the "I lack battle experience" crap? Just get her kicking already) or, I dunno, leave her at the village being a nurse.

vasco
Fri, 09-30-2005, 04:38 PM
I am not a friend of Sakura (but I don't hate her neither)

Sakura strength is on her brain (she even can repel Ino 's mind control)... She is smart and intelligent, but that is... did not has any special Ninja technique... But she still has basic ninja skill (as she graduated from ninja academic)... So, she is not as useless as everyone think. I guess... and she is going to a medic in anime soon...

By the way, why the people only compare Hinata and Sakura?? If so, why don't we open a new thread "The useless female ninja, Sakura VS Hinata"?

Jadugar
Sat, 10-01-2005, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by: vasco
By the way, why the people only compare Hinata and Sakura?? If so, why don't we open a new thread "The useless female ninja, Sakura VS Hinata"?

I would take you up on that offer, but I am busy with Sasuke VS Neji (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=29&threadid=16315&enterthrea d=y)

Strider
Sun, 10-02-2005, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by: vasco

Once I'm done with Jagudar in the Sasuke VS Neji thread, maybe I'll start that one up for you.

By the way, nice signature, Jag'. Nice way to "pressure" the votes. Heh. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Jadugar
Sun, 10-02-2005, 05:48 PM
Once I'm done with Jagudar in the Sasuke VS Neji thread, maybe I'll start that one up for you.

There wont be any life force left in you to do anything at the end of the mentioned thread.

Hinata VS Sakura? Maybe.
Personally I think its a dumb idea but what do expect from a Sakura fan (vasco).

By the way, nice signature, Jag'. Nice way to "pressure" the votes. Heh.

Those Sasuke fans are still hiding. I thought this way we might attract some attention to the thread and get a good debate going. It has backfired on me. Everyone is coming to the thread but voting for Neji. Damm those evil eyes.

But I know for a fact that even you secretly like Sasuke better than Neji. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Strider
Mon, 10-03-2005, 11:52 AM
Hinata VS Sakura? Maybe.
Personally I think its a dumb idea but what do expect from a Sakura fan (vasco).

Yeah, I think it's pretty dumb as well, and probably wouldn't take much, if any, part in it.

Just thought I'd give the lad some hope. Albeit, false.

Those Sasuke fans are still hiding. I thought this way we might attract some attention to the thread and get a good debate going. It has backfired on me. Everyone is coming to the thread but voting for Neji. Damm those evil eyes.

Reason: Byakugan owns.

But I know for a fact that even you secretly like Sasuke better than Neji.

There you go with your funnies again.

You really should stop posting, and take your comedy act on the road. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-03-2005, 01:43 PM
Get a room already, you two.

heero
Mon, 10-03-2005, 07:38 PM
this whole forum is their room lol

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-03-2005, 07:39 PM
True, true. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Jadugar
Tue, 10-04-2005, 06:40 AM
Yeah, I think it's pretty dumb as well, and probably wouldn't take much, if any, part in it.

Ditto.

Its has to be something more interesting. Dont worry I think we will find some good material to talk about when these god damm filler are over and we get back on the track with manga.

Just thought I'd give the lad some hope. Albeit, false.

You have been misleading a lot of people by telling them Neji is better the Sasuke.

Reason: Byakugan owns.

You have forgotten to put "nothing" at the end of the sentance.

There you go with your funnies again.

You really should stop posting, and take your comedy act on the road.

I need another partner for my comedy act. Maybe "drcitan" wouldnt mind to come along.

Haha and you thought I was gonna ask you.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Get a room already, you two.

I have no idea what are you talking about?i/expressions/rolleye.gif

this whole forum is their room lol

There insnt any room for a third one.i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 10-04-2005, 09:49 AM
Why don't you two homos just make out already?

Strider
Wed, 10-05-2005, 06:51 PM
I think I'll have to pass on that one, Azazel.

You'll have to download entertainment like that on your own time.

As for the comedy act, I do a great George Bush impression. If Citan doesn't work out for you, let me know.

Har har har.

Stoopider
Sat, 10-08-2005, 03:20 AM
I'm a Sakura fan. And I think Hinata is useless.

Yes I am, a Sakura fan *Comes out from the closet waving his hand at the masses*

Why? Because when she grows up, she's going to find a cure for cancer, AIDS, and Wet Farts.

To be honest, I've always thought she would be a medical ninja, ever since Kabuto came around with his medical techniques. It's just so blatantly obvious she would be one. Big Brainz & good chakra control. ANd when Tsunade bounces (oh..the boob bounces) along, it's like a 100% she'll be a medic ninja from then on.

pureskillz
Sat, 10-08-2005, 01:50 PM
i liked sakura in the beginning because she coulda added a lot of flavor to the anime, seeing as she's after sasuke who's after his bro. who's after naruto who's after her. But then she did become kinda useless, and paid little attention to naruto, and how much he cares for her. She was a like-able character until she started treating naruto like shit even though he's saved her life (excrutiatingly suffering to save her, too!).

i'm around epi.105, but i hope she comes to realization that naruto PWNS!

this is all InMyOpinion

heero
Sat, 10-08-2005, 05:06 PM
I would like Sakura more if she had bigger boobs i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Turkish-S
Sat, 10-08-2005, 05:13 PM
I would like Sakura more if she had bigger boobs

yep same here...

GhostKaGe
Sat, 10-08-2005, 05:29 PM
I would like Sakura more if she had bigger boobs

i'd like sakura more if she was a corpse

heero
Sat, 10-08-2005, 05:35 PM
lol u have a weird fetish i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

RedX1z
Sat, 10-08-2005, 07:26 PM
http://www.animeye.it/torneognugna/sakura.jpg

it's like some of you people were asking for it, so look at it, then burn in hell! simple, yeah?

BioAlien
Sat, 10-08-2005, 07:31 PM
ohh she's hot like thats i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

heero
Sat, 10-08-2005, 07:59 PM
slutty Sakura is much better i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Ban Kai
Sat, 10-08-2005, 10:00 PM
rofl

Stoopider
Sun, 10-09-2005, 01:05 AM
Getting there. She's only 15! (?) Not fuckable yet.

But heck.. Jap's are doing it at 12.

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-09-2005, 02:01 PM
She may be underage but she has the body of a 20 year old. Just like all other manga girls.

Bottomline, who gives a fuck about the age.

XanBcoo
Sun, 10-09-2005, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by: Stoopider

Just like everywhere else.

But yeah, all anime girls look older than they really are. Especially High School-aged ones.

aznroyale
Sun, 10-09-2005, 10:34 PM

Originally posted by: Stoopider

Just like everywhere else.

But yeah, all anime girls look older than they really are. Especially High School-aged ones.

most of them lols but true

Strider
Mon, 10-10-2005, 07:37 AM
slutty Sakura is much better

You said it.

RedX1z
Mon, 10-10-2005, 05:12 PM
least we all agree on something, but that doesn't change the fact that she's annoying..

RedX1z
Mon, 10-10-2005, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
She may be underage but she has the body of a 20 year old. Just like all other manga girls.

Bottomline, who gives a fuck about the age.

i agree with terra, what's the point in caring about their age if their not even real? does it really matter? they don't even exist.

edit:my bad with the double post..