PDA

View Full Version : Kabuto

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-26-2005, 11:55 AM
"My old blood might awaken"

Or something to that effect.

Will we ever find out what he meant with his good ol' line during the Chuunin exam?

PSJ
Mon, 09-26-2005, 12:04 PM
No idea, i hope it will surface sometime. Right now it feels like there are to much characters and to strong characters for Kabuto to have a bigger role.

kooshi
Mon, 09-26-2005, 12:40 PM
I wanna find out what he meant by that. Seeing how those Hidden Mist ninjas react when they saw his eyes, it's very interesting to know what Kabuto has hidden in him. Like many people pointed out in the past, it could just be an Bloodline Limit.

Jaredster
Mon, 09-26-2005, 02:19 PM
I honestly don't remeber him saying this. It was that long ago.

BUT it probably will have something to do in the next arc w/ the grass country. Oros subordinate may be Kabuto.

GhostKaGe
Mon, 09-26-2005, 02:33 PM
I always thought he would have turned out to be an Uchiha imagine the look on oros face when he realised what he wanted all along was right under his nose but now im not too sure

Konohamaru
Mon, 09-26-2005, 08:09 PM
lol that would be cool actually. I really nice twist.

Maybe it's a bloodline limit or he has a short temper. Maybe he has a curse seal from Oro!

Jadugar
Mon, 09-26-2005, 09:10 PM
Kabuto is Orochimaru's right hand man. I wonder weather he meet Orochimaru before or after he left Akatsuki&

He is good at spying and medical jutsu. He could be spying for someone else. There is something about him, you just cant put your finger on it. It will be a boomer if he was spying for Akatsuki.

Zhan
Mon, 09-26-2005, 10:13 PM
most likely he is. When Sasori said there was a spy obviously it should be him, I mean come on I don't think Akatsuki would send a little noob to spy on Orochimaru

zait
Tue, 09-27-2005, 10:47 AM
but why kabuto so helps orochimaru , i want to know it the most it would be very interesting know that

kAi
Tue, 09-27-2005, 12:54 PM
Well, if he doesn't help, Orochimaru isn't going to keep him around.

Orochimaru has said before, that he doesn't know what he's thinking or something along those lines.
Wouldn't suprise me if Orochimaru knew who the spy was, and was using him to his advantage, with knowing where the Akatsuki are, or wher some members are.
Could be a reason why the Akatsuki, can't get their hands on him.

Assertn
Tue, 09-27-2005, 12:56 PM
Kabuto seems like the kinda guy who pretends to be subservient, but ultimately acts on his own behalf.....and therefore has an ulterior motive for helping Oro in ways more beneficial to him than helping sasori out

then again....it could be beneficial for him if he wanted oro dead and decided to help the akatsuki invade his mansion.

drcitan
Tue, 09-27-2005, 01:23 PM
I always thought that Kabutos red eyes back in the forest was a sign of him showing a flooding rage of killer intent. Kinda like if a little kid hit the shit outta ya and you wanted to kill him but didn't look.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Wed, 09-28-2005, 06:11 PM
It wont take long before Kabuto's story is revealed. Im looking forward to that.

Strider
Wed, 09-28-2005, 06:44 PM
It'd be a great twist if Kabuto was indeed the Akatsuki spy, still feeding them information on Orochimaru.

How did the Akatsuki know Orochimaru was after the Sharingan? While it's been his longtime goal, I doubt he made it so obvious around them. Especially when one of the members possesses the Sharingan. Kabuto could have passed along that information to the Organization.

But, with all the stuff going on now and what we speculate to occur, it will most likely be a very long time before Kabuto's origin is brought to light. Unless he dies real soon, of course.

Rhanfahl
Wed, 09-28-2005, 09:36 PM
I personally believe that he has split-personalities. The usual Kabuto is calm, soft, obediant, intelligent, sly, observant, and strong.

What we saw there way back when was something completely out of character for him. Never before and never since has he acted in such a way. I believe under the surface there lies the psyche of an extremely well trained maniacal killer. Which would be the complete opposing nature of his usual healer/obediant persona.

The best analogy I could give is that I think he's a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde.

But...what do I know, maybe its nothing.

drcitan
Wed, 09-28-2005, 09:58 PM
He was simply holding back his true nature....nothing more

Jadugar
Wed, 09-28-2005, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by: drcitan

True but what is his real goal. Orochimaru will definitely get rid of him when he has severed his purpose.

I like to think with all those years with oro, Kabuto might have an ace up his sleeve.

Strider
Wed, 09-28-2005, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
I like to think with all those years with oro, Kabuto might have an ace up his sleeve.

He has to. He is too smart not to.

You think he doesn't have a very detailed Chakra card on Orochimaru, too?

Kabuto's a tactical genius, I'm sure of it. He's the Ichimaru Gin of the Naruto world.

Jadugar
Thu, 09-29-2005, 12:22 AM
Does he have a cursed seal?

Jaredster
Thu, 09-29-2005, 08:26 AM

Originally posted by: drcitan

True but what is his real goal. Orochimaru will definitely get rid of him when he has severed his purpose.

Or maybe oro just likes him?

Jadugar
Thu, 09-29-2005, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by: Jaredster
Or maybe oro just likes him?

Kabuto is wasting his time, Oro likes young boys like Sasuke.

Strider
Thu, 09-29-2005, 09:12 AM
Kabuto seems the type to never waste his own time. He's definitely there for a reason. And, I doubt it's because he's hoping to gain Orochimaru's affection.

A damn flippin' shame we'll never know for who knows how many more arcs.

GhostKaGe
Thu, 09-29-2005, 09:41 AM
Another possiblity is the Akatsuki don't wont Oro to gain power so sent Kabuto to sabotage his atempts to gain bloodline abilitys

e.g: By posioning Kimimaro or something along those lines

Strider
Thu, 09-29-2005, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by: GhostKaGe
Another possiblity is the Akatsuki don't wont Oro to gain power so sent Kabuto to sabotage his atempts to gain bloodline abilitys

Damn, that'd be a twist if Kimimaro's sickness was caused by Kabuto.

We know his loyalties are questionable. Even Orochimaru questions it.

I remember when Kabuto stopped Tsunade from killing Orochimaru, I swear I thought Kabuto was actually preventing Tsunade from healing Orochimaru and was going to use that opportunity to try and finish him off.

Jaredster
Thu, 09-29-2005, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by: Strider

Originally posted by: GhostKaGe

Damn, that'd be a twist if Kimimaro's sickness was caused by Kabuto.

We know his loyalties are questionable. Even Orochimaru questions it.

I remember when Kabuto stopped Tsunade from killing Orochimaru, I swear I thought Kabuto was actually preventing Tsunade from healing Orochimaru and was going to use that opportunity to try and finish him off.

That would be very cool indeed.

Jadugar
Thu, 09-29-2005, 10:42 AM

I had the same feeling. Kabuto looked so evil and Orochimaru was so vulnerable. I felt sorry for Orochimaru that time.

Strider
Thu, 09-29-2005, 05:33 PM
I had the same feeling. Kabuto looked so evil and Orochimaru was so vulnerable. I felt sorry for Orochimaru that time.

You were crying about him killing Sarutobi-sensei. Then, you're feeling bad for him. Make up your mind. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Really, though. Had Kabuto turned traitor at the moment, Orochimaru would have been so vulnerable. I mean, the whole scene, with the tense music, and the camera panning from all three of their faces. You just had no idea who was playing who. Very good Kabuto moment.

I like when Orochimaru and him were in the tree, "What do you mean you've never fought her before? I'm going to be fighting, now .." Or something to that extent, in that tone where it was like, "As if it makes a difference. I have to protect your crippled ass, now."

Jadugar
Thu, 09-29-2005, 09:23 PM
I like the part when Tsunade hits the wall and big chunk of it just crumbles. Then you see a big grin on her face.

Kabuto is definitely a schemer and not much of a fighter. Sasuke will be his puppet. He will definitely stir things up between him and Orochimaru.

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Fri, 09-30-2005, 12:22 AM
we knew kabuto had his own plans since the chunin exam. if you go back to eps 51 orochi and kabuto have this whole disscussion that looks like foreshadowing for some plot by kabuto

heero
Fri, 09-30-2005, 01:44 AM
all i no is that Kabuto isnt very interesting...the way he fights...he lost to naruto!!!!

Terracosmo
Fri, 09-30-2005, 07:19 AM
But only because Naruto is the main character and "won" by plot device, just like VS Neji (though the official explanation is that the foe underestimated him).

Winged Dancer
Fri, 09-30-2005, 09:21 AM
I don't think Kabuto is with the Akatsuki... if he were a spy, he could've informed then something like "Hey, Orochimaru kinds doesn't have arms right now and he's all weak and running a fever and I don't like playing nurse, could you please come and kill him off now?"

On the other hand, his loyalties lie.... God knows where. We know that his father was this great medical ninja and stuff, but we know nothing else of him. He's not with Orochimaru because he loves him, that much we know, and Orochimaru tolerates his precense only and wouldn't hesitate to kill him off.

So yeah... Kabuto is probably in some sort of debt towards Orochimaru (as is every one of his cronies) and so is obliged to remain with him and be his retainer/nurse even if he wants to kill the guy and give his corpse to the dogs.

Strider
Fri, 09-30-2005, 10:49 AM
Akatsuki isn't worried about Orochimaru, though. They knew he was heading after Sasuke to try and obtain the Sharingan, and they laughed about it in the cave. They do not see him as a threat. That will most likely come back and bite them in the ass, but they're not too concerned about Orochimaru at the moment.

And again, I just don't think Kabuto's there because of a debt or a feeling of obligation. Kabuto seems to devious to waste his time, really. He's defiling the dead, using them as dolls for his techniques and such. I doubt he'd be any more morally correct by worrying about repaying Orochimaru for something.

Kabuto hasn't done anything because he's waiting for the right moment, I'm sure of it. He's just biding his time, as he knows his own skill isn't at Sannin level. So, he's patiently getting closer to Orochimaru.

Kabuto's highly under rated. He's a true ninja - focused on actual skill, as opposed to achieving rank to seem powerful. Plus, being a Genin automatically makes someone of higher rank assume he's weak.

Hopefully, he'll get his limelight soon, and we'll see Orochimaru and him, as well as Sasuke make an appearance in the manga soon.

Naruto_RNG
Wed, 10-05-2005, 11:53 AM
what if kabuto is waiting till oro completes a ultimate forbiden jutsu, maybe akatsuki knew about this jutsu and wanted to use it for there own purpose. so they kept kabuto there just for that reason. kabuto should already know most of oro's jutsus so beating him wont be a problem.

ChaosK
Wed, 10-05-2005, 12:47 PM
just because kabuto sees orochimaru perform a jutsu doesnt mean he can too.

Konohamaru
Wed, 10-05-2005, 06:03 PM
Kabuto is a cool character tho I think he's just playing Devils Advocate. It'll be the best twist ever if the main bad guy of Naruto was actually Kabuto and he was just pulling strings with oro and co.

Strider
Wed, 10-05-2005, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by: Konohamaru
Kabuto is a cool character tho I think he's just playing Devils Advocate. It'll be the best twist ever if the main bad guy of Naruto was actually Kabuto and he was just pulling strings with oro and co.

Christ.

This would be the most insane and bestest fucking twist to ever hit a series.

Reading it here, and thinking about it -- if it were to happen months from now, I'd still be in complete shock.

All in all, his role in the series needs to return.

basey44
Wed, 10-05-2005, 10:53 PM
its not gonna happen, kishimoto cant write a good script with plot twists and stuff that'll make sense

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 10-05-2005, 11:41 PM
If he's completely incapable of doing anything good then why do you bother watching/reading?

basey44
Thu, 10-06-2005, 02:37 AM
lol i dont anymore, not really. im sorta reading the manga but i kinda grew tired of it during the sakura sasori fight, and now kakashi had pulled an advanced mangkyou out of his ass im kinda over it

Jadugar
Wed, 10-19-2005, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

Or something to that effect.

Will we ever find out what he meant with his good ol' line during the Chuunin exam?

New Theory : Kabuto has one of the beasts inside him and Orochimaru is protecting him from Akatsuki

Masamune
Thu, 10-20-2005, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by: heero
all i no is that Kabuto isnt very interesting...the way he fights...he lost to naruto!!!!

huh? did you just skip a few manga or episodes?

naruto uses rasengan , and kabuto cuts his hearts artery

they both fall down.

only kabuto stands up, heals himself. And still has enough chakra to summon the manda.
(yes he's the one summoning, look in chapter 169)

so where did naruto win? xD

Strider
Fri, 10-21-2005, 11:34 AM
New Theory : Kabuto has one of the beasts inside him and Orochimaru is protecting him from Akatsuki

Stick to counting Neji's 64 Hands of Hakke and other mathematical shinobi problems, 'cause this theory's lacking your usual genius. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Orochimaru told Kabuto he couldn't defeat him, and that if he wanted to best Orochimaru it'd have to be by ruining his future goals, and killing Sasuke.

If Kabuto had a beast in him, and Orochimaru was aware of it, I don't see such an exchange going down in the same manner. Plus, someone of Kabuto's intellect and calibre would have long been exploited the Bijyuu and would have been a greater threat than most.

Then again, as you and another mentioned, Kabuto could very well be playing the best Devil's Advocate role ever.

Jadugar
Sat, 10-22-2005, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

What did he mean by that?

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/7735/oldblood0ph.jpg

Does he have a bloodline limit?

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/3889/redeye6iy.jpg

aznroyale
Sat, 10-22-2005, 08:34 AM
i think he does, i thought he was from a clan that died a long time ago like Sasuke clan

masamuneehs
Sat, 10-22-2005, 01:07 PM
Orochimaru is obsessed with getting the last survivor(s) from Bloodline Clans, but Kabuto's reference to 'my old blood' shouldn't just be interpreted as referring to Bloodline limits, especially because it could just refer to a mental disposition (crazy psycho killer) or some level of emotional berserkerness...

But I am also now tempted to believe that Kabuto is a survivor from some rare clan. I do believe it was mentioned that he was found by a medic cleaning up after a big battle where Kabuto was the only survivor, which means its very possible that he's not even from the Konoha region at all (and that it's quite likely Kabuto's 'blood' awakening was what killed everyone at that battle...

Orochimaru is always hanging around places like that, and although its not clear as to exactly when Orochimaru enlisted Kabuto, its not a crazy assumption to think that Oro did it because Kabuto has some special ability/bloodline. The thing that bothers me is that he doesn't seem to have control over it, making me think it's something like a Demon (like Naruto has) or he lacks the formal training required to draw it out at his will, or that the ability itself is a Berserker type trait that cannot be controlled at all.

Oro uses and discards almost everyone who comes to him. Kabuto has to have something going for him. If it's not a rare ability or Bloodline Limit, I can only think of one thing Oro would keep Kabuto around for... blowjobs...

Strider
Mon, 10-24-2005, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
If it's not a rare ability or Bloodline Limit, I can only think of one thing Oro would keep Kabuto around for... blowjobs...

Do you not remember how far Orochimaru can stretch his neck?

He can perform such tasks on himself. That's true shinobi talent, right there.

As for the topic, I'd lean more towards the whole "Berserker Rage" theory, similar to that one Orson (?) dude from that Chronicles of the Heroic Knight series. Either that or a rare ability, that he cannot control. As skilled as he is, if it was some dangerously awesome Bloodline Limit, I'd think he'd be working towards that as opposed to other things.

Jadugar
Wed, 10-26-2005, 12:57 PM
Do you not remember how far Orochimaru can stretch his neck?

He can perform such tasks on himself. That's true shinobi talent, right there.

LOL.

We all know how Orochimaru likes to experiment.

Too bad there is no one selling drugs in Konoha.

chet_chetty
Wed, 10-26-2005, 02:40 PM
what chapter are those pics from..esp the eye pic? something in that scene might have been what it took to bring it out if he's saying right then there's a chance it could awaken. it just sucks cuz interesting side plots like this wont receive their due attention..at least not for a long while.

Jadugar
Wed, 10-26-2005, 02:46 PM
The pictures are from episode 36 and 38.

Episode 36 : Replication Match! I'm the Main Character!
Episode 38 : Those Who Pass Cut Down to Half!? It's an Unexpected Fight!!

aznroyale
Sat, 10-29-2005, 11:58 PM
i think this character is pretty cool

mage
Sun, 10-30-2005, 12:43 AM
if kabuto were a spy, orochimaru would definately know it. maybe kabuto is spying on orochimaru and thinks orochimaru doesnt know, then it will be some surprise twist when oro says "I KNEW ALL ALONG!!!", or maybe he has a blood limit. who knows :\

Ban Kai
Wed, 11-02-2005, 10:22 PM
i think orochimaru doesnt know. and maybe kabuto is stronger than we think ~.~.

Zhan
Thu, 11-03-2005, 01:18 AM
Hmm, does anyone know the meaning of "Kabuto" usually the name of a character says a lot.

mage
Thu, 11-03-2005, 08:45 AM
i believe i read it means shield.

this japanese to english translator site says it means helmet(of armor) or headpiece.

masamuneehs
Thu, 11-03-2005, 12:18 PM
Kabuto (, ‘) is a large helmet used with traditional Japanese armour as worn by samurai. It features a strong plate of the forehead to protect the men (forehead, which is a classical target in Japanese arms), plates on the rear of the helmet to protect the neck and sometimes even the back, and a crest of the clan (mon).

A Kabuto helmet was often molded from leather, then layered with metal plates that would flare out near the neck, providing a scoop-like shape.

They are used on the battlefield not only to protect the body but also to show off one's power and status. For this reason, many different types of showy conspicuous armour were produced especially during the Heian and Kamakura era/794-1333.

Kabuto were sometimes very heavy, which explains some figures in hand-to-hand martial arts: appropriately placed, a hit under the jaw could snap the neck of an opponent (variant of tsuki).

-----If name's are most important, then I see this as implying that Kabuto is really only there to serve and protect Orochimaru. (the head). However, (and this could just be my own devious wishing) it appears that Kabuto does have something else going on with him...ulterior motive or whatever... It'd be sorta lame if he was just Oro's little helper, although their relationship serves as a nice contrast to the Zabuza/Haku, Oro/Kimimaro, Raiga/Ranmaru kind that we've seen again and again with the villains (i'm not just talking about the hinted homosexuality, but also the manifestation of it and the structure of their interactions) because we really have NO CLUE what Kabuto's feelings towards Oro are...

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Thu, 11-03-2005, 08:32 PM
i doubt they are close. there was a convorsation that oro and kabuto had between the prelims of the chunin exam and kabutos visit to sasuke in the hospital that show a lot of tension beteen the two. i think if kabuto had the chance and it benefited him in some way he would betray orochimaru in a heartbeat

Assertn
Thu, 11-03-2005, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by: mr3vi1m0nk3y
i doubt they are close. there was a convorsation that oro and kabuto had between the prelims of the chunin exam and kabutos visit to sasuke in the hospital that show a lot of tension beteen the two. i think if kabuto had the chance and it benefited him in some way he would betray orochimaru in a heartbeat

Unlike the scene where kabuto cradled a half-dead oro in his arms after the fight with tsunade and jiraiya

Raven
Fri, 11-04-2005, 01:54 AM
The 'old blood' and 'red eye' scenes were during the Chuunin exam, right? At that point we didn't know he was any stronger than a normal Gennin. I always thought those two scenes were just foreshadowing the fact that he was at Jounin level.

I still believe he's on about the same level as Kakashi, like Oro has stated.

chet_chetty
Fri, 11-04-2005, 03:19 PM
the guy knows how to pick his moments i/expressions/light.gif

Knives122
Fri, 11-04-2005, 03:49 PM
did it ever cross anyones mind that he could be a beserker?

masamuneehs
Fri, 11-04-2005, 06:51 PM
Berserker? I don't think so... especially since he always seems to favor indirect acts and positioning rather than no-holds-barred straight up fighting. He's more of a logistic tactician than a psycho berserker.

But I do believe that he has some sort of bloodlust.

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Sat, 11-05-2005, 11:40 AM
or he might be one of oro's little experiments

aznroyale
Sat, 11-05-2005, 11:58 AM
i thought Oro was only intrested in him was cause his medic techs

Konohamaru
Sat, 11-05-2005, 04:23 PM
maybe he likes a good fight. Or maybe he likes to punish ppl slowly. Sicko.

Strider
Tue, 11-08-2005, 04:50 PM
He can't be one of Oro's experiments, as I doubt any of them (his experiments) would have held his attention this long.

And, once you lose Oro's attention, you get dropped quite quickly. Just ask Anko.

Deadfire
Sat, 11-12-2005, 09:25 PM
Just to bring it up again up

http://images3.deviantart.com/i/2004/110/5/d/Naruto___Akatsuki_bullies.jpg

TS8
Sat, 11-12-2005, 11:27 PM
Kabuto could start in a Cleareyes commercial. "For red eyes like Kabuto's, use Cleareyes!"

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Mon, 11-14-2005, 12:15 AM
i think i figured out something about kabuto. in the manga in ch267 on pg 4 chiyo says sasori aided orochimaru in killing the yondaime kazekage(garra's father) and sasori says that wasnt him it was his subordinate. i think he was most likely talking about kabuto

EDIT: in ch275 p11 he tells sakura to head to grass village to meet his spy in the sound village, one of orochimaru's subordinates. more stuff possible aluding to kabuto

Death BOO Z
Mon, 11-14-2005, 02:05 AM
yay, Kabuto talks... this type of disscusion was much cooler two years ago, when it seemed like Kishimoto has talent.

first of all, Kabuto doesn't have a blood line, he was saying that he might lose his temper and start fighting like he really knows, and not like how he was pretending to be. if Kabuto ever turns out to have a super secret never to be seen before bloodline, then it would be as dissapointing as to see Kakashi having a M.Sharingan.

Now, since it's almost a fact that he will have a secret bloodline, it's up to us to figure what it is, my guess is that he controls plants, becuase he was supposdly taken to the leaf from a battle with the grass village.

moving on, most of the forum seems to suspect that Kabuto is either spying on orochimaru or at the very least using him for some reason, and it also seems that Orochimaru is aware of that.
if we apply logic, it would be appropiate to say that both sides are using this realtionship, AKA - Kabuto either needs Orochimaru's protection or some information and oro uses Kabuto to feed the akatsuki false information or just really needs Kabuto's skill and is willing to pay the price for it. following that line of thought, it's unlikly that either Oro or Kabuto would break the realtionship, unless something of completly drastic measures happens (say, the uber oda nousabawnga monster is revived and starts stomping the sound mansion).
now, applying anime logic, it's probable to say that within the akatsuki arc Kabuto and orochimaru will play everything in thier hands on each other, and then reveal to us that they knew all along that this would happen, becuase: A> Orochimaru is a mean guy. B> Kabuto is a spy. C> Orochimaru's goal is near complition (as opposed to the time when Kimimaru was alive and well, when Kabuto was still there).

all and all, don't expect much from Kabuto's true self, i'm sure that Kishimoto will find a way to fuck it up.

aznroyale
Wed, 11-16-2005, 09:23 PM
man i want to see Kabuto with his clan limits

XanBcoo
Wed, 11-16-2005, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by: aznroyale
man i want to see Kabuto with his clan limits
I don't think he actually has one...

aznroyale
Wed, 11-16-2005, 09:53 PM
aw i thought he was from the medical clan that died out when he was young

XanBcoo
Wed, 11-16-2005, 10:03 PM
He is. But I meant I don't think he has a bloodline limit - which is what I thought you were referring to by saying "clan limits"

aznroyale
Wed, 11-16-2005, 10:11 PM
cause i thought that his clan is a medic team, and might have some secret techiques that other people cant use

AzureSky
Thu, 11-17-2005, 08:27 AM
Self-regen maybe?

aznroyale
Thu, 11-17-2005, 10:54 PM
thats like 1 of them i guess

XanBcoo
Fri, 11-18-2005, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by: aznroyale
cause i thought that his clan is a medic team, and might have some secret techiques that other people cant use

We've already seen Kabuto use a variety of medical jutsu throughout the series.

Terracosmo
Sun, 11-20-2005, 08:31 PM
I hope Kabuto will just go berserk one day and kill stuff due to madness. That would be so awesome.

Onineku
Mon, 11-21-2005, 12:06 PM
i wonder why he didn't get the red eyes during his batle with tsunade, that must've riled him up enough to release the "power" had he used it he might have been victorious,

Divinity
Mon, 11-28-2005, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by: Zhan
Hmm, does anyone know the meaning of "Kabuto" usually the name of a character says a lot.

Kabuto - A water-type Pokemon from the show Pokemon.

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Wed, 11-30-2005, 10:01 PM
that was a joke right?

aznroyale
Wed, 11-30-2005, 10:11 PM
that wasnt even funny and they are pronounce differently in japanese and english

XanBcoo
Wed, 11-30-2005, 10:19 PM
Actually, it's the same name. The American version of Pokemon (and all the little kiddies) just mispronounce it.

aznroyale
Wed, 11-30-2005, 10:24 PM
yeah i know

Divinity
Thu, 12-01-2005, 06:19 PM
I tried... =\

Jadugar
Thu, 12-22-2005, 03:33 PM
So Kabuto is the spy....................

Assertn
Thu, 12-22-2005, 03:47 PM
A spy for akatsuki who is pretending to be a spy for orochimaru who pretended to be a konoha genin.
Who's to say where the deception will end?

Kabuto's kinda screwed right now though. His cover was blown, and it was so he could meet up with imposters from an enemy village. He's pretty much surrounded with bad situations now.
I actually feel sorry for the guy.

Divinity
Thu, 12-22-2005, 06:41 PM
Eh.... I'm kinda hoping Kabuto would hurry up and die.

RedX1z
Thu, 12-22-2005, 06:59 PM
kabuto is the man, i don't know what you're talking about. he's smart and strong, he would've killed tsunade if it wasn't for interference. off topic:if anyone should die, it's naruto, but it's too bad he's the main character.

mage
Thu, 12-22-2005, 07:09 PM
anyone would've beaten tsunade once she started bleeding.

RedX1z
Thu, 12-22-2005, 07:26 PM
i don't get what you're saying, she was starting to bleed after those people interfered.

Jaredster
Thu, 12-22-2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by: UltxDarkRedX1
i don't get what you're saying, she was starting to bleed after those people interfered.

She is afraid of blood.

RedX1z
Thu, 12-22-2005, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by: Jaredster

Originally posted by: UltxDarkRedX1

She is afraid of blood.

i know she's afraid of blood, i'm just not remembering correctly, probably, what i'm trying to say is that she wasn't bleeding when they first fought, she was healing, and kabuto was trying to figure out how his body worked, he figured it out, ran at tsunade with a kunai in his hand and just when he was about to stab her, those bastards showed up and stopped kabuto from delievering the final blow.

Assertn
Thu, 12-22-2005, 08:42 PM
No. Kabuto cut himself to bleed on her before the others showed up.

RedX1z
Thu, 12-22-2005, 08:48 PM
it's been a while, so, i can't seem to remember correctly..

Sapphire
Sat, 12-31-2005, 11:45 AM
If anyone should be asking about Kabuto.. it should be: what was Kabuto thinking when Orochimaru ordered him to kidnap Sasuke?

He made that twisted face, but Kabuto -did- offer to be the container thing for Orochimaru.. so could it be jealousy?

David Craft
Tue, 01-03-2006, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
A spy for akatsuki who is pretending to be a spy for orochimaru who pretended to be a konoha genin.
Who's to say where the deception will end?

Kabuto's kinda screwed right now though. His cover was blown, and it was so he could meet up with imposters from an enemy village. He's pretty much surrounded with bad situations now.
I actually feel sorry for the guy.

well it seams he is now A spy for akatsuki who is pretending to be a spy for orochimaru who switches to Orochimaro and who is pretending to be a spy for akatsuki who pretended to be a konoha genin

or something

what a guy.... lol