PDA

View Full Version : Phase 49 Discussion

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 09-24-2005, 05:47 AM
I dont know if its the real deal, I'll try to download it and check it before i go to school, i only have 1 hour though i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif.

Phase 49(RAW, 108 MB) (http://]http://bt.popgo.net/down/down.php?hash=7b0fea332a53fcf2e4ec804b014ae337ca3d 97a2)

saga
Sat, 09-24-2005, 06:04 AM
for every one out there here's some screen caps

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/5243/304561xc.jpg

Akatsuki does the impossible lol looks like the akatsuki DRAGOONS have a force shield cool way to strong I WANT ONE

http://img385.imageshack.us/im...4/11275546034226qn.jpg (http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/3434/11275546034226qn.jpg)

Strike Freedom fan service

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/3678/up585432ek.jpg

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 09-24-2005, 06:09 AM
THANKS A LOT MAN, i will have the vid in 4 minutes.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 09-24-2005, 06:25 AM
It is the real deal, at last some action YAY!!!!!!!!

aznroyale
Sat, 09-24-2005, 06:33 AM
downloadng now... dont forget not to double post

Black_Wing
Sat, 09-24-2005, 06:45 AM
this was actually quite an enjoyable episode and most of all it didnt begin with a flashback. I almost cryed because because it had the good fighing element sof gsd. we also find out what did happen mwu when he got blasted before in seed. But seriosuly though Akatsuki is overpowered can make a forcefield from draggons . can deflect a ships positron cannon . If orb had this technology before they could have owned anyone. is yzak gonna join forces with athrun and kira. im gussing since they ddint fight with him. well it seems like evrythiung is going towars script. next we will seekira kill rey with a saber then him getting blasted my messiahs beam. and omg we saw kira and ahrun in meteror Domt roppers still lived and will get killed in ep50 . I so taught luna mari ws gonna get it some1 must go down

saga
Sat, 09-24-2005, 06:59 AM
yeah AA get shot by a positron n deja vu neo goes to the rescue n deflects da beam (sukiiiiii lol) then he gets a flashback of SEED n gains his memory n we get to see what happened when we thought he was dead kinda lame but thats what they give us...lets what else they got for us next ep same finally i guess crap.

aznroyale
Sat, 09-24-2005, 07:31 AM
good eps

MeroTZ
Sat, 09-24-2005, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by: Black_Wing
this was actually quite an enjoyable episode and most of all it didnt begin with a flashback. I almost cryed because because it had the good fighing element sof gsd. we also find out what did happen mwu when he got blasted before in seed. But seriosuly though Akatsuki is overpowered can make a forcefield from draggons . can deflect a ships positron cannon . If orb had this technology before they could have owned anyone. is yzak gonna join forces with athrun and kira. im gussing since they ddint fight with him. well it seems like evrythiung is going towars script. next we will seekira kill rey with a saber then him getting blasted my messiahs beam. and omg we saw kira and ahrun in meteror Domt roppers still lived and will get killed in ep50 . I so taught luna mari ws gonna get it some1 must go down

Call me crazy, but the fact that Akatsuki owns, and would have been a superweapon, is likely the exact reason it wasn't used in the first war.

People tend to target people who have unkillable super weapons.

Also, dont forget, the dragoon thing is a support pack. It could have been developed fairly recently.

Phoenix20578
Sat, 09-24-2005, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by: saga
for every one out there here's some screen caps

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/5243/304561xc.jpg

Looks like the DOM's finally see some action. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Terracosmo
Sat, 09-24-2005, 07:55 AM
"Call me crazy, but the fact that Akatsuki owns, and would have been a superweapon, is likely the exact reason it wasn't used in the first war."

The exact reason to why it wasn't used in the first war was that Fukuda hadn't created it yet, duh.

Anyway, pretty funny that the screencap I cared about the most was the one where Yzak was jumping backwards or something. I guess that shows my enthusiasm. I'm glad to hear that Mwu's survival will be explained slightly. But I doubt it will be satisfying...

Strike Freedom
Sat, 09-24-2005, 08:14 AM
Thanks for the download and thanks for the screencaps. I think the deja vu think is a little overboard, but eh... Looks interesting, but have to wait and see. Let's get READY TO RUMBLE!!!!

PSJ
Sat, 09-24-2005, 08:17 AM
What?!?!? Akatsuki got Dragoons now? This show is just getting worse and worse, Rey better die soon.

Psyke
Sat, 09-24-2005, 09:25 AM
Just watched the raw. Kinda boring episode. They could have done better in my opinion. Second last episode and still we need to watch Impulse's merging sequence. Worse still, the way Mwu used Akatsuki to save the Archangel is EXACTLY the same as when he did using Strike. I can swear even the same frames on Murrue was used. And yeah, any one who thought the Meteors were overpowered should give this episode a miss : (

I've kept wanting to give this series a chance week after week but it's really disappoint to see things turn out like this. They could have done so much with Mwu and Rey, but nothing's happening. Shin was interesting till he got Destiny. Everything went downhill since then.

Only 1 more episode to go. Still lots of loose ends to be tied. Sad to see the series which had such a promising start come to such a disappointing end. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

HeeroRaven
Sat, 09-24-2005, 10:47 AM
hmm....seeing how this really did not have anything to do with Rey like everyone thought it would makes me happy =) I liked the episode, the next one will be promising just be sure to remember they way Rey will die will be same as Kira killed the other guy is GS. I really would not be surprised if theres some sort of twisted ending or somone you wouldnt expect to die, dies.

Niteshade
Sat, 09-24-2005, 10:51 AM
Just watched the episode and I really enjoyed seeing some action. Akatsuki rocks. Just wished it was a bigger reflective beam when it took out the positron cannon on Minerva. Then again, maybe it stored the energy for the sheild it put up around ArchAngel.

Seems like Rey really hit home getting into Shin's head. Poor guy. Love his skills. Hate his attitude and unless Athrun can do a work on him convincing him otherwise, he is probably going to die. Luna sorta sucked.

Perfect ending - Have the Eternal transform like SDF-1 in Robotech revealing a super weapon and take out Dullindal!!!!!

MeroTZ
Sat, 09-24-2005, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by: Niteshade
Just watched the episode and I really enjoyed seeing some action. Akatsuki rocks. Just wished it was a bigger reflective beam when it took out the positron cannon on Minerva. Then again, maybe it stored the energy for the sheild it put up around ArchAngel.

Seems like Rey really hit home getting into Shin's head. Poor guy. Love his skills. Hate his attitude and unless Athrun can do a work on him convincing him otherwise, he is probably going to die. Luna sorta sucked.

Perfect ending - Have the Eternal transform like SDF-1 in Robotech revealing a super weapon and take out Dullindal!!!!!

Yes, its official: Akatsuki is increbibly awesome. Its about time Mu La Flaga was able to fly something good, you know, instead of an Outdated MA, an outdated MS, a decent but still outdated MA, and a Grunt Suit.

Shinn looks like the only way he is going to learn something is if its engraved into the tip of an iron rod and forced through his skull into his brain.

They need a super weapon... Dullindal has Genesis and Requiem. I thought the good guys we doing great until Neo Genesis took out half the Orb fleet.

Hopefully, next time we get to see the end of Dullindal's Nazi-esque perfect society scheme.

Three cheers for Freedom, and lets hope Mu gets the final duel with Legend. Its payback time.

EDIT: I realise Akatsuki is two years out of date, but lets face it: its at least 3 years before its time. Hurray for DRAGOON proliferation, somone needs to figure out how to jam the things before every suit carries a pair, ala Chaos.

Chris_Xion
Sat, 09-24-2005, 11:36 AM
Akatsuki is definitely the Hyaku Shiki AND Nu Gundam of this series.That thing it used to block the Minerva,COOL!And this time,it's reflective armor can deflect Positron cannons.And finally,i wondered how long Fukuda wanted to keep Yzak and Dearka in ZAFT.They finally come to their senses and join the good guys.

Hooray for SF,IJ and Akatsuki.Loos like Shinn is forced to use his palm cannon on Luna next episode.

Black_Wing
Sat, 09-24-2005, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by: Chris_Xion
Akatsuki is definitely the Hyaku Shiki AND Nu Gundam of this series.That thing it used to block the Minerva,COOL!And this time,it's reflective armor can deflect Positron cannons.And finally,i wondered how long Fukuda wanted to keep Yzak and Dearka in ZAFT.They finally come to their senses and join the good guys.

Hooray for SF,IJ and Akatsuki.Loos like Shinn is forced to use his palm cannon on Luna next episode.

im not too sure i was hoping for the same thing but that head looks like sf not impulse from the back. i could be wrong

fenix000
Sat, 09-24-2005, 12:10 PM
The akatsuki should of been made already when Cagalli's father was still around, or did he let the scientist make it for him?. IT was a will afterall, and he left it hidding for cagalli so that it can be used when orb would be at war again.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 09-24-2005, 12:42 PM
Sorry for double posting earlier, i was getting ready to leave and made a mistake.

Again Impulse merging? cant believe it, it loks like fukuda wanted to put everything of Destiny in 1 episode, i really felt like i missed Phase 48.5, all just happened so fast.
Good thing we got our beloved Mwu "NOW IM A FORTRESS" La Fraga back, Akatsuki is really a masterpiece.
I hope next episode Shinn "Im a Puppet" Asuka dies, i have waited 47 fuking episode for it.

Fukuda used a lot of scenes from previous chapters, this guy is going to lose his job after Destiny is finished. FUCKUDA ROT IN HELL!!!!.

urahara_rulez
Sat, 09-24-2005, 01:32 PM
im not too sure i was hoping for the same thing but that head looks like sf not impulse from the back. i could be wrong

nope, it's definitely impulse... look at ep. 43 about 5:50 when destiny tried to use the palm beam on sf the first time (the time when sf kicked it out of the way) the back of the head is totally diff...
(suddenly realises that shinn is going to kill the girl he boned...) i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 09-24-2005, 01:56 PM
He hasn't boned her yet. But i saw this coming. Psyko-Shinn doesnt let me down i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.

Naruto_RNG
Sat, 09-24-2005, 02:00 PM
I so want to download the eps but it's raw and I'm gonna go crazy just waiting for sub. can somebody tell me if sf/ij destroyed one of the space colony circle thing that Requiem use to bind. and it shinn and rey fought sf/ij. can't wait.

Black_Wing
Sat, 09-24-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by: urahara_rulez

nope, it's definitely impulse... look at ep. 43 about 5:50 when destiny tried to use the palm beam on sf the first time (the time when sf kicked it out of the way) the back of the head is totally diff...
(suddenly realises that shinn is going to kill the girl he boned...)

ya you right i guess shinn refers sucking of rey than luna maria.

i think he will blow her head and bady;y damge her of course athrun he red knight will save her i guess. i just want shin to go bye bye he is a atheic ecuse for a charcter and will some plz blow up the cellphone it is evil and whenever shinn goespyscho he alwys has phone near by orsomething.

Gunslinger_BlaQ
Sat, 09-24-2005, 02:23 PM
first off...

it's good to have Mwu back. for me, that nearly makes the series complete... and especially since it happened exactly the way i said it would. as soon as they assigned Neo as the pilot of Akatsuki, i knew he'd be saving the bridge of the Archangel again with his beam-deflecting armor. great scene, since we've all known, no matter what you say, since the first time Neo launched in Exus, that he was Mwu. and yes, Akatsuki is a fuckin badass suit... looks pretty damn stylish too, especially with it's DRAGOON pack... anyone know if there's been an Akatsuki model released yet? perhaps with interchangable packs, etc?

and secondly...

as for the clips from Phase 50... that doesn't so much look like Destiny's hand cannons as it looks like Destiny's built-in left arm shield. and really, let's be honest with ourselves... for Shinn to have that cathartic end of the series "change of heart", we'd need a situation similar to, say... Kira/Flay in the end of SEED... i'd wager Rey shoots down Luna, and the shot we're seeing in that preview clip is Shinn rushing to try to block the shot that takes her down, which he will inevitably be a split-second to late to deflect.

and also, i'm a bit anxious to see Rey fight Kira, since that last shot of Rey, overlaid with La Creuset, really makes me think he's out to exact some revenge for the murder of his dear old dad...especially since he says something about Kira specifically...

Wren
Sat, 09-24-2005, 03:39 PM
omfg-- for akatsuki basically they made it into Nu Gundam; that force shield is what Nu with its fin funnels can do. heh that explains a lot. so its hyaku shiki / nu gundam basically. now i have to get the model kit when it comes out lol. i seem to be addicted to fin funnel type mobile suits ;p

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 09-24-2005, 04:32 PM
Mwu piloting Akatsuki = New-Born Demi-God, BEWARE!!!

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 09-24-2005, 06:17 PM
This ep was complete BS. Akatsuki is a freakin Nu gundam that can reflect ALL beams. All that is needed now is for Mwu to go Seed Mode and he will be on level with Kira and Athrun. Also, who said athrun had a no kill policy?
Did anyone see the fear and sweat in the and on the Zaft pilots faces when Vestige started playing. It was priceless.
Flashbacks ruled half of this episode and reused scenes were nearly unbearable. I love how they think that they can explain Mwus survival in just 5 seconds. BS. Seems like Yzak and Dearka will be supporting Kira and Athrun since Dullindal decided to bring back the Genesis. That Genesis cannon coming back is garbage anyways. At least it missed the Kusanagi. The Meteors have some really powerful lightsabers to be able to cut though that colony segment. WTF! Why did Kira and Athrun leave thier Meteors. They have fought in the Meteors before and did an awsome job. Come on. Rey sucks and won't be able to light up the Meteor like Rau did. I can understand why Athrun ditched it since they will be having a close range battle. The real battle isn't even until the last ep. This ep was full of pansy pilots. The Minerva's defection is nil to none now. I see a suicide run with Talia being the only one in the Minerva into that thing with the Genesis cannon for some reason. Does anyone else? I was hoping that Shiho would have some action before this series ended but no. Luna might accually live though this series. Maybe. Those Rick Dom Troopers are screwed. This last ep would be more interesting if Dullindal came out with some ultimate GOD Destroy that looked like a upgraded version of the Psyco Gundam MKII, but I'm aiming toward the suicide run with Talia.

There has to be one more episode seeing as there is no way they can finish the series with the next. I was expecting everyone to die in this episode like in GS. Eveybody died in that ep except for Fllay who died in 50.

urahara_rulez
Sat, 09-24-2005, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by: Gunslinger_BlaQ
and secondly...

as for the clips from Phase 50... that doesn't so much look like Destiny's hand cannons as it looks like Destiny's built-in left arm shield. and really, let's be honest with ourselves... for Shinn to have that cathartic end of the series "change of heart", we'd need a situation similar to, say... Kira/Flay in the end of SEED... i'd wager Rey shoots down Luna, and the shot we're seeing in that preview clip is Shinn rushing to try to block the shot that takes her down, which he will inevitably be a split-second to late to deflect.

don't think so... the scene is blatantly recycled footage, again from ep. 43, i mean, if shinn uses his beam shield, won't the fist be clenched instead of extended out and the center of the palm glowing? also, he draws the arm back before reaching out to shoot... no need to do that if it's the shield, he'll just need to reach fully and activate the shield... anywayz, we'll know next week i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

i think he will blow her head and bady;y damge her of course athrun he red knight will save her i guess. i just want shin to go bye bye he is a atheic ecuse for a charcter and will some plz blow up the cellphone it is evil and whenever shinn goespyscho he alwys has phone near by orsomething.

but, i mean there's no point in trying to maim her right? as long as core splendor doesn't get damaged, she can replace any part... head, legs etc, since that freaking minerva has infinite parts... shinn was the pilot of impulse, so he should know this better than anyone, so no point in doing any damage unless it's overkill, right?

yes i do agree with you, someone pls kill off that putty-in-Rey's-hands, sick of that bloody "oh my sister died and the girl i liked died, so i have the right to kill anyone" attitude!! but, wonder what would happen if the phone gets destroyed...... super-psycho shinn is borned!!! IoI

pash241
Sat, 09-24-2005, 11:54 PM
Hiro sub is out on mIRC... torrent might take a couple more minutes though. o_0

Mite Gai
Sun, 09-25-2005, 12:07 AM
YAY! I have been waiting for this. I have to satisfy my need for mindless mecha violence (only thing GSD occasionally does right).

Cion
Sun, 09-25-2005, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by: pash241
Hiro sub is out on mIRC... torrent might take a couple more minutes though. o_0

Argh and i just watched the raw i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

And hereis the torrent:
http://bt.nanashi-fansubs.com:...7db5117d91cc85.torrent (http://bt.nanashi-fansubs.com:2710/torrents/3de5492522622c5c8bb3bf8bca7db5117d91cc85.torrent)

Death13a
Sun, 09-25-2005, 01:40 AM
For me this episode was crossing the line when they pulled Mwu saving Archangle. Clouldn't they atleast change some stuff. I try pull my last bit of sanity for episode 50 and I NEVER WATCHING GSD AGAIN!!!

yvliew
Sun, 09-25-2005, 02:14 AM
Direct download (http://www.baka.cpuvg.com/random_acts_of_hanpu/%5bHiro%5d_Gundam_SEED_Destiny_Phase_49_%5b794233D E%5d.avi)

Get it!!

Wren
Sun, 09-25-2005, 03:15 AM
thanks for the dl, and i find it funny as to how the DOM troopers also started to rough up luna lol. it just seems that she can't win any battle when it comes down to it. i just hope somehow that next episode that both kira and shinn die to atone for their sins of being pains in the ass ;p

coud656
Sun, 09-25-2005, 03:19 AM
Hmm looks like Akatsuki is a Nu and Hyaku Shiki in 1 =/ hoooooow original >_>

The SF and IJ owning random ships in the meteor was unnecessary and that talk with Dullindal took too long..it could have been done in a minute n a half n then continue on with Shinn n Rey launching and fighting ><. All in all this epi was ak a 3.7 out of 5 for me =/

fenix000
Sun, 09-25-2005, 04:22 AM
IT was a fantastic episodes, but what F**KD it up was Mwu SHielding the entire AA!! I think Fuduka better have kira/Shinn killed with this so he can atone for all the crack he has been smoking screwing up the episodes bad wiht flashbacks and bringing back dead people !

but overall, it was alot of action from the start till the end, lets hope for something unexpected.

Yukimura
Sun, 09-25-2005, 04:34 AM
Akatsuki..... wtf, it slices it dices, it even knows the meaning of life. GIVE ME ONE!!!!!
There's no way they haven't been tweaking and upgrading Uzumi's 'Legacy' every day since it was rolled of the assembly line.

More fun crazyness. No one knew about fimg Messiah!?!?!?! it's as big as Yachin Due...and we all know the moon has to have satillites in orbit for communication at least, so how do you hide something that big?

Besides that, GENESIS????? How could Gil have blatently broken the treaty without the council knowing about it in addition to building the amazing vanishing space station?

Oh and stop me if you've heard this one "all traces of the old Republic have been wiped away...fear will keep the local governments in line, fear of this battle station..." Gil is the Emperor, Shin is Anakin, Rey is Dooku, but not dead. Look at the end of the episode where Djibril died, Gil is in the same room as the Emperor was in RotJ, they just redecorated in white and put in a desk. This show has become a rip off of anything and everything that's ever been popular.

BUT, this episode had a shitstorm of combat, always good, though if you look close enough i'm sure the suits docked in the METEOR's are Freedom-10 and Justice-09, Recycle, Reduce, Reuse! The Team Fukada Motto. And lets pretend theres no such thing as a plot device...HALF of the entire ZAFT moon fleet, I xounted about 35-38 ships in the scene @ 7min 50sec in the Hiro sub, plus the Minerva and the carrier, and they hit the Arch maybe twice with missiles...they could have won by just saturating the area with constant fire (Ignoring God-suki for a moment). At least make the fight look hard for the good guys, or even fair for the bad guys.

Next episode is going to be a flashy pile of non-sensical crap, I might just watch the RAW and spare myself the terrible ending dialouge that is sure to follow.

naruto22
Sun, 09-25-2005, 07:03 AM
Wasn't too bad, at least we have a decent battle episode and FINALLY Yzak and Dearka come to support their old comrades.

LOL, when Yzak said "HOW DARE HE SHOW HIS FACE HERE AGAIN" I thought he meant Kira and I was thnking WTF? I thought he settled the score with Kira already. Turned out that he was pissed that Asuran was fighting on his turf again.

And yeah, why do the two stupid GUNDAMS have to leave their METEORS behind when fighting Destiny and Legend? Totally doesn't make sense to me.

Well, one possible reason is that METEOR is designed to domintate FLEET combat, rather than one on one Mobile Suit duels. I guess that sorta makes sense.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sun, 09-25-2005, 07:33 AM
Xero-Suxs (http://www.zeonic-corps.net/tracker/download.php?action=torrent&info_hash=4ffce3aeb2be 6cf21cf210613e7975099c62c101) Is Out.

kenren
Sun, 09-25-2005, 08:53 AM
OMFG.......................
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ARG...seeing this phase made me disappointed............yzak... T_T

lacus NEEDS TO DIE !!
fucking doms

rockmanj
Sun, 09-25-2005, 09:42 AM
is there a way that luna could be even more useless??? otherwise, it was aiight

HeeroRaven
Sun, 09-25-2005, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by: kenren
OMFG.......................
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ARG...seeing this phase made me disappointed............yzak... T_T

lacus NEEDS TO DIE !!
fucking doms

=)

Darknodin
Sun, 09-25-2005, 10:51 AM
it was alright... Akatsuki is officially the most powerful suit EVER...

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sun, 09-25-2005, 10:56 AM
What i didnt stand was Deaka Saying "What are we going to do Izak", "What are u going to do Izak", over and over again, like he wasnt able to think for himself, kinda like "The Puppet", I think u know who is "The Puppet" i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.

jing
Sun, 09-25-2005, 11:06 AM
The best part of the episode was the little conversation between Izak and Deaka in the beginning.

Actually the part with akatsuki was pretty neat too.

isso
Sun, 09-25-2005, 11:31 AM
akatsuki... hell you must be kidding with me???

The episode was good.. Next one must be better..

Terracosmo
Sun, 09-25-2005, 11:45 AM
I'm mixed.

The Good:

- YZAK (like I even needed to write that)
- Rey's speech (beautiful). Although I wanted him to be Rau's son, this solution was pretty cool too... although very predictable
- The very last scene. I actually had the feeling of EXTREME AWESOME (something that doesn't happen very much lately in Seed) when Rey's face turned to Rau after saying "I'll never forgive your existance Kira"
- Music fitted the scenes excellently

The Bad:

- LACUS ("blah blah war is meaningless blah blah viva peace blah blah yet I have the biggest fleet ever blah blah I need to get raped and killed asap")
- The same fucking flashbacks over and over and over and over and over and over...
- A feeling of emptiness, I still don't feel like this is a mega important fullscale war
- The Meteors (like Kira/Athrun need more power)

The WTF bullshit:

- Akatsuki. Ridiculous. Creates a big fucking dragoon shield. Can take a direct hit from a uber cannon. Also, the biggest display of laziness EVER as the whole Mwu death scene was recycled. I wanted to punch my monitor (but I settled for the wall). Afterwards my hand really ached but it was worth it, pretending that the wall was Fukuda's incompetent ugly ass.

All in all it was a decent episode, though it should have been episode 45 and not 49. I can't believe it's ending here. It's just weird. Also, for an episode named Rey, there sure wasn't very much on the matter. I expected him to die. Well, no matter I guess. He'll die next week anyway, further fueling my hatred for the worst main character ever (after Naruto) - Kira.

Also, fuck this show.

HeeroRaven
Sun, 09-25-2005, 11:59 AM
About the Shinn attacking Luna Maria, perhaps Shinn yells somthing like DUCKKKKKKKK and she moves and he blows somthing up?
Also what is this about somthing Merging? I am sorta lost and I need one of you guys to fill me in a little bit =P Thanks!

Splash!
Sun, 09-25-2005, 12:22 PM
i get the feeling that this series is 51 eps and not 50

Terracosmo
Sun, 09-25-2005, 12:32 PM
Nope

It's 50

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sun, 09-25-2005, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by: HeeroRaven
About the Shinn attacking Luna Maria, perhaps Shinn yells somthing like DUCKKKKKKKK and she moves and he blows somthing up?
Also what is this about somthing Merging? I am sorta lost and I need one of you guys to fill me in a little bit =P Thanks!

Merging is when Core Splendor joins with the other parts to form Impulse. That scene shouldnt exist in Phase 49.

I really think there will be 51 episodes, Phase 49 i felt it rushed, but seeing what the name for Phase 50 is i doubt it.

BTW, Shinn will want to kill Lunamaria, what do u expect of a Psyko? I Hope Athrun rescues her, so he can have Meyring and Lunamaria all to himself. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.

Terracosmo
Sun, 09-25-2005, 01:19 PM
I can sort of sympathize with some people saying that Shinn was a psycho during the first 30 episodes (though I do not agree).
But how the fuck can you people STILL call him that? Name a single thing that has made Shinn look like a psycho during the latest episodes...

Also he won't fucking kill Luna you morons

Freki
Sun, 09-25-2005, 01:25 PM
Wow that episode was terrible, all the fighting was against grunt suits so nothing beyond a bunch of suits getting blown up at the same time happened, well the DOM trio did go after Luna but after failing to kill her with their jet stream attack they just left her ther, in front of Eternal. I like how Cagalli's father had the foresight to not only see Mwu dying, but to develop a mobile suit that would prevent the event from happening again after Mwu miraculously survived and decided to repeat getting shot. Oh, and that explanation of how Neo is Mwu was dumb. They don't even really explain how Neo is Mwu they just showed him getting blown up then later he is wrapped in bandages with Djibril there....how the hell did they find Mwu floating in space in time to save his ass with the whole area still being a warzone? Was there just a ship following Mwu in case he got shot down that was invisible and somehow never got into any unit or ships firing path? They also had that whole thing with Yzak just to have him yell at Athrun for 3 seconds then let Athrun and Kira go destroy the station, how fucking pointless.

Terracosmo
Sun, 09-25-2005, 02:04 PM
Yup. It's like they aren't even trying.

Gangrel
Sun, 09-25-2005, 02:44 PM
Oh ya Fukuda broke my belief in Seed after the last episodes, and this one just show he has no idea what to do about the characters. Fuck, Mwu taking the tanhauser with Akatuski was LAME, a 5 year old child could recycle that scene also.

Kira: "I have no idea what I'm doing but let's own everyone Athrun"
Athrun: "Okay Kira, i need to show IJ so fans can buy it anyways."
KIra: "Why we using METEOR's again?"
Athrun: "I guess last SEED METEOR sales didn't go too well, so they using the last stock again for this season"
Kira: "Hmmm makes sense. But why the fuck am i fighting Providence 2.0?"
Athrun: "I dunno, I just hope I don't need to self-destruct IJ also. Damn Fukuda always breaking my toys /cry"
Kira: "No problem Athrun, we will get Ultimate Strike Freedom and Hyper Infinite Justice on Gundam Seed 3!!"
Athrun: "I guess u are right! Let's own these bastards!"

And so on till Fukuda get's shot by someone like the same reused scene which the 1st coordinator gets shot. And so Fukuda can die happy with his reused shit.

HeeroRaven
Sun, 09-25-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by: SFreedomZGMFx20a

Originally posted by: HeeroRaven

Merging is when Core Splendor joins with the other parts to form Impulse. That scene shouldnt exist in Phase 49.

lol I thought yall meant impulse would merge with Destiny or somthing. I was like mann what the hell

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sun, 09-25-2005, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
I can sort of sympathize with some people saying that Shinn was a psycho during the first 30 episodes (though I do not agree).
But how the fuck can you people STILL call him that? Name a single thing that has made Shinn look like a psycho during the latest episodes...

Right after he destroyed Freedom.

BTW: People who r hurt because GSD has been crappy dont refer to it as SEED, dont tarnish the good memories GS brought to our lives, refer to it as Destiny or GSD.

Splash!
Sun, 09-25-2005, 03:50 PM
using reused and recycled scenes in the last episode, that is just too much. Couldnt fukuda even try to give us some sorta of finale

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sun, 09-25-2005, 04:17 PM
You r right, there were a lot of them. I cant believe they want to give us that as the Final Episodes, I really hope Fukuda and his team put some effort into the last episode, otherwise im going to regret using 2 DVDs to burn Phase 1 to 38. i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

Terracosmo
Sun, 09-25-2005, 04:54 PM

BTW: People who r hurt because GSD has been crappy dont refer to it as SEED, dont tarnish the good memories GS brought to our lives, refer to it as Destiny or GSD.

Yeah, so he was happy because he brought down Kira.
Damn Shinn for actually showing emotion unlike your two favorite characters i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
Also maybe I should've been clearer. "The first 30 episodes" would mean "30ish episodes".

heero
Sun, 09-25-2005, 04:58 PM
lol Shinn destroyed Freedom like 1000000000000 episodes ago. I can't believe that ppl still cant get over it

Terracosmo
Sun, 09-25-2005, 05:23 PM
Exactly

EpyonNext
Sun, 09-25-2005, 05:47 PM
Wow...I mean just wow. How the fuck did it come to being this bad?

Sakikana23
Sun, 09-25-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by: Gangrel
Oh ya Fukuda broke my belief in Seed after the last episodes, and this one just show he has no idea what to do about the characters. Fuck, Mwu taking the tanhauser with Akatuski was LAME, a 5 year old child could recycle that scene also.

Athrun: "I guess last SEED METEOR sales didn't go too well, so they using the last stock again for this season"
Athrun: "I dunno, I just hope I don't need to self-destruct IJ also. Damn Fukuda always breaking my toys /cry"
Kira: "No problem Athrun, we will get Ultimate Strike Freedom and Hyper Infinite Justice on Gundam Seed 3!!"

And so on till Fukuda get's shot by someone like the same reused scene which the 1st coordinator gets shot. And so Fukuda can die happy with his reused shit.

ROFL !!!!!

KapsLocked
Sun, 09-25-2005, 06:21 PM
ARGH~!

This episode shows that GSD suffers from the "sequel syndrome".

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sun, 09-25-2005, 07:58 PM

Yeah, so he was happy because he brought down Kira.
Damn Shinn for actually showing emotion unlike your two favorite characters
Also maybe I should've been clearer. "The first 30 episodes" would mean "30ish episodes".

He wasnt Happy-Smiley, he was Happy-Creepy-way.

DeathscytheVII
Sun, 09-25-2005, 08:18 PM
Damn, i thought Yzak was going to fight Kira when he said "The only one i'm going to hit is him!"

And interesting How Dearka suddenly realizes the AA are the good guys? Actually, i have no clue what Dearkka was doing =/

A big ending battle must be at least 3 eps long, in Seed, i really felt the epicness of the fight even though half of it was recycled gundam explosions. By ep 50 i was like "Wow, how are they still able to hold out for this long." Here it was inadequate.

Also, i didn't know Orb had a fleet =/ and did the Lacus fleet do anything? all i saw was Kira and Athrun owning everyone and the DOMs raping Luna.

The moment revealing the huge base was cool, but too little, too late. And Genesis? Damn, reused animations, reused plot.

I'm also confused about the "no kill" policy. Some MS wer spared with destroyed heads and legs, but some ships were completely blown apart, we even saw a scene where the captain and his crew are sucked out into space. Why bother with a half assed no kill policy?

I find myself secretly cheering for Dullindal's side. They represent everything that was fresh and new to Destiny, (Rey trying to be different than Rau, with ACTUAL motiviation.), all the episodes that centered on them usually rocked, (first 30ish).

"Well now, let's have you disappear for good this time. Lacus Clyne" >=D

Evil Lacus moment of the episode

When Luna is about to attack Eternal, Meyrin speaks to Luna and tells her why she's doing this. Luna stops, a second later, the DOMs attack Luna, intent on killing. Luxe does nothing >=( even though Meyrin just shouted impulse to stop on the comm. GRRRR..........

This episode really should've been episode 47 =(

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sun, 09-25-2005, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by: KapsLocked
ARGH~!

This episode shows that GSD suffers from the "sequel syndrome".

Suffers of the Biggest "Sequel Syndrome" in history of entertainment around the world, alongside "Starship Troopers 2" and "Hellraiser 4-8". But only the last 10 episodes, It all started after Phase 41, and most of the fans turned their back on the show after Phase 47. Im just waiting for a decent ending, after that i dont want to know anymore.

There should be a "Fuckuda is the Producer or Director of the Next Shows *BEWARE*" Thread. With any luck he wont find any job after this.

Originally posted by: DeathscytheVII

Also, i didn't know Orb had a fleet =/ and did the Lacus fleet do anything? all i saw was Kira and Athrun owning everyone and the DOMs raping Luna.

The Orb Fleet was created after the Jakin Due Battle, And Lacus fleet was going to attack Daedalus alongside the Orbe Fleet, check the episode once again, i think its when some soldier informs the Chairman about Eternal and AA, and The Orb Fleet heading to Daedalus.

Originally posted by: DeathscytheVII

Evil Lacus moment of the episode

When Luna is about to attack Eternal, Meyrin speaks to Luna and tells her why she's doing this. Luna stops, a second later, the DOMs attack Luna, intent on killing. Luxe does nothing >=( even though Meyrin just shouted impulse to stop on the comm. GRRRR..........

I believe she had more pressing matters to be worried about, Meyring obviously was keeping Lunamaria busy, and Lacus is Evil because of that?. And WTF does LUXE means?. I belive u are refering to Lacus.

Strike Freedom
Sun, 09-25-2005, 08:42 PM
In regards to the "evil Lacus"....All is fair in love and war i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif.

Ya, too bad Lacus and Co r gonna kick ass again...but personally i LOVE it i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif.

Now, does anyone else notice this but why is Shinn's little sister phone still in service. I mean, in order for him to hear the voicemail of her, it should be active, right? So does he still pay the bill? i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif i/expressions/beer.gif

Takeda Natsuke
Sun, 09-25-2005, 08:45 PM
.....What the fuck was this shit?

Ok, Neo turning back into Mwu was actually kinda good, and I'm really feelin Rey now. THAT's a G-SEED Destiny character right there. Come to think of it, the three Zaft aces are now my favorite people in the story. They actually BRING something to the table, and dare I say it?! LUNA IS REALLY A SOLDIER! Thank you!

What in god's name was the point of the METEORs? Kira already pwned without them. If you also think strategically, Kira can use his DRAGOON system to do much mor damage by spreading them to a wider area. Plus, his MS will be lighter and much more mobile, hence the name being a MOBILE SUIT.

Athrun is still the man! He didn't say jack shit, but he didn't say STUPID shit either!

Now I have NO IDEA why Yzak and Dearka suddenly change sides. It seems to artificial and not very real. What happened to Yzak's ship? Is it Clyne Faction now? I don't get it!

Duuuuude, Lacus didn't give any damn about Luna. ahahaha.

I SERIOUSLY doubt Shinn will kill Luna or even attack her. Come on, there is NO WAY we can fit a relationship turn in ONE EPISODE. Besides, Shinn would NEVER do that. He's already lost his parents, Mayu, and Stellar. Ain't NO WAY he'll want to lose Luna now.

Rey is gonna pwn Kira. I still believe that. I believe it will take the power of both Kira and Athrun to take him down this time. Shinn and Luna will defect and attack the Messiah, and Shinn, in the scene you see, is probably going to push Luna out of the way and MAYBE die ala Kira in SEED.

In my opinion, no will know that Shinn survived until AFTER the final battle. They will all be in what's left of the orphanage in ORB and Shinn's alive body will probably float there. lol

But then again, my predictions suck. So Shinn will just go DOUBLE SEED MODE, MUAHAHAH!

H@XORZ baby!

Episode rating: 3.2/5

This last episode should be an hour, then they would have time.

smurfyy
Sun, 09-25-2005, 09:26 PM
meh, the meteors was for speed and more firepower (hence the extra boosters and missles) kinda stupid how the meteors can extend their saber beams like, what, a few miles? lol...

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sun, 09-25-2005, 11:07 PM
Im guessing the voicemail and the recording are located in the cellphone, not like what we know in which case the cellphone access some external database.

Gangrel
Sun, 09-25-2005, 11:39 PM
I was kinda drunk when I saw first time. But now, I just can't believe someone actually wrote this script. This is like a naruto fill-up plot (u know what i mean those 146+ episodes). Akatsuki with his beam shield all over Archangel ROFL!

Also, like in 1 minute Dearka and Yzak join up with Kira and Athrun. I could MAYBE see the reason why Dearka would do that, but Yzak never actually changed sides. I am sad I recorded the first 38 episodes in DVD and now feel like I need to record the rest of this crap.

The only way I will feel less cheated by Destiny is if Dullindal actually win and Shinn kill Athrun and then Kira, Rey shoot down Eternal and Archangel. Cause at least that way it would surprise me something on this series.

Marcis
Mon, 09-26-2005, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by: Sakikana23

Originally posted by: Gangrel

ROFL !!!!!
I second that. Can we shot Fukuda and reuse that scene again ... and again... and again?

redemption2MKII
Mon, 09-26-2005, 02:54 AM
I'm surprised that no one has picked up on the Akatsuki thing yet. Doesn't the shape of its field look familiar to something in SEED already? If you haven't figured it out already I'll tell you. It's the Hyperion Gundam's shield formation from SEED MSV. Since it was made in the Kingdom of Scandinavia, they also made the DRAGOON upgrade pack for Akatsuki. I'd say just be glad that they're linking SEED MSV to all of this, although I wish I could see Sword Providence in action.

Kovash
Mon, 09-26-2005, 03:02 AM
The Good:
- Rey and Shinn's exchange
- Rey and Dillundal's exchange
- Some scenes in the battles

The Bad:
- Yzak and Deaka need a life, seriously.
- Luna did jack crap (though this can be attributed to her weakening mental state)
- Those DOM's piss me off, I prefer the anonymus pilots (plus that girls hair is REALLY hard to look at)

The Ugly:
- Neo

The Result:
Even though Rey had barely 1/5 of the episode devoted to him, he dominated it hands down. And Neo angered me to no end.

Rant:

FUCK YOU FUKADA! Mwu was the single greatest character in all of SEED and his epicly heroic death only served to strengthen his immortality. WHY DIDN'T YOU LET HIM DIE!

I mean really, I was moved to tears when Mwu died - I'm a sentimental type of person and I form relationships with the characters in shows or books.

I was moved once more when Akatsuki defended the Archangel from another Positron blast - these tears, however, were not born from sentimentality, but unquenchable rage. That whole scene was a giant slap in the face as far as I am concerned, it's like the condenced the entirety of Mwu's greatness being crushed under the weight of Neo's vileness into a short 30 second clip.

You have no officially ruined Mwu's death for me, I will never again be able to watch that scene and not remember the horrible travisty that is Neo of Destiny.

PS. as a rule, I like destiny, but this Mwu/Neo thing almost makes me hate it to the point of abandoning it; iot's theo nly REAL problem I have with it.

Hakeem_21
Mon, 09-26-2005, 05:27 AM
Man this show was a waste of time i knew it before but i was hoping for a good ending. But seeing this ep told the ending will suck more than the rest of the show.

What i hate most about this show is how predictable it is.

Also everthing is a copy of seed even Mwu death scene.

I really hope they make a totaly new Gundam efter this show. I cant take more this show.

Also Shinn is the dumbest character in this show,he cant even think for himself or doubt the bullshit they are telling him.

The only thing that can make me happy about this show is if i see Shinn die but it seems like he is Fukuda's fav character so he wont die.....

Psyke
Mon, 09-26-2005, 05:48 AM
I'm not that pissed off that Mwu "came back to life" in GSD. However, they could have pulled it off more decently by having him face off with the crew members of the Archangel and Murrue, rather than magically becoming Mwu again and doesn't even suffer from any side effects of the brain washing process.

I wanna see Murrue confront Mwu, and perhaps dying to save the AA (for real this time) when he regains his memory while piloting a Gundam (not Akatsuki!). I'd wish that GSD would start all over again and make all the wrong things right. But well, it had it's moments, just not as good as Seed.

Hakeem_21
Mon, 09-26-2005, 05:54 AM
Not even half as good Seed....

Nah it would suck mif Mwu died Mwu bieng one of few characthers that dont suck in this anime.

KapsLocked
Mon, 09-26-2005, 06:51 AM
Hm... so many things that could change.

Like making Shinn not hesitate so much, and using AA and Kira in different ways so it doesn't seem like it's just convenient for them to be like... "OMG Teh ZAFT is BAD!"

I mean... weird things like Heine dying even though he's a new character, and Athrun being all mopey for like..... 75% of the anime DESPITE what he went through in SEED has just given me this feeling that GSD is a terrible series!

I DO like what they did with Meer and how she was just a normal girl that was given the oppurtunity and how Rey is trying to escape his destiny. The Luna/Meyrin conflict is good too.

I still can't believe that they could FUCKING miss this bigass station sneaking up to the Moon! Like... wtf? So... it used the sun for cover... but how could it move that fast unless this episode occured over the course of 10+ hours and all satelite communications were down. Given, the EAF base on the moon was blown up, but that can't be the only satelite up in orbit over Earth! WTF? The fucking Messiah can move faster than the Eternal! O_o;;;; Like... if the Messiah was actually a hidden base deep in the surface of the moon that suddenly came out of docking, that would be more believable. Even though EAF owned the Moon before that. But the Moon is big! i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif!

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Mon, 09-26-2005, 11:49 AM
PPL, lets pray for a good ending, its all we can do. PRAY WITH ME FELLOW DISSAPOINTED-GSD-FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lefty
Mon, 09-26-2005, 04:33 PM
Fukuda should consult Hideki for how to handle the massive amounts of hate mail he will obviously be receiving after this shit stom of an ending.

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-26-2005, 04:44 PM
Remarkably, I hear that Destiny is as popular as ever in Japan. Apparently the asians do not give a fuck about their stories as long as they get mindless action.
Which, I suppose, is the reason Kira is there to begin with.

heero
Mon, 09-26-2005, 05:16 PM
The only thing i hope is that there wont be any reused scenes in the last fight...but I doubt that would happen...

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-26-2005, 05:17 PM
Watch them recycle the entire Kira VS Rau i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Strike Freedom
Mon, 09-26-2005, 05:49 PM
Well, if you look at the preview, they recycle the whole Kira scenes with SF vs Destiny and Legend. Shinn and Athuran shooting each other (originally SF and Destiny) and SF and Legend face to face in a dramatic pose (also from episode 43 I believe). The whole fight scenes will be reused, even from SEED. That's the first thing i'm gonna do, rewatch SEED's last battle and compare it to Destiny's. I expect a 80% exact comparison rate in terms of fight scenes.

smurfyy
Mon, 09-26-2005, 05:59 PM
Remarkably, I hear that Destiny is as popular as ever in Japan. Apparently the asians do not give a fuck about their stories as long as they get mindless action.
Which, I suppose, is the reason Kira is there to begin with.

lol, what the people want the people get. Fukuda's in japan, so he listens to fans there. we're all the way here (whereever here is), so he doesnt give a fuck about what we like or not. and plus, kira/lacus has been titled best anime male/female for three years according to some anime news i read a while back, so that'll probably be another reason why fukuda doesnt wanna let kira/lacus die. so it'll be no point to pout and scream, unless the fans here wanna buy a plane ticket to japan, buy some guns, and hold fukuda at point blank range demanding that he remake the series.

Splash!
Mon, 09-26-2005, 06:00 PM
it simply shocks me that absolutely nothing unexpected has happened in this series, apart from heine dying( which was an unwelcome twist).

And the last episode does seem to be full of recycled footage as the preview suggests, lots of scenes from phase 43. Actually, they arent even being recycled, just plain <u>RE-USED</u> in the same form with a black space in the background instead of a blue sky. At this point ****Swearing to myself at Fukuda**** the only thing that will better this series is someone chopping up fukuda into peices, videotaping it, and putting it in the final episode.

PSJ
Mon, 09-26-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by: Hakeem_21

Nah it would suck mif Mwu died Mwu bieng one of few characthers that dont suck in this anime.

Mwu does suck in Destiny since he barely exists, right now he is a cross between Mwu and Neo can he fucking decide on who he wants to be now or what? I vote Neo, he is much cooler than Mwu.

This episode was decent, at least it was better than the Meer shitfest that was ep 47.

The only parts that are missing is Auel in a upgraded Abyss and Djibril in Girty Lue. Fuck i can't forgive Rey and Shinn for those Kills, why don't all the major characters just selfdestruct at the same time? That would be one hell of a firework ending.

AlbinoFury
Mon, 09-26-2005, 06:10 PM
sure story lacking but whatever imo destiny has just been creating more fleshed out opponents for kira and athrun to smack around which is fine by me, and it also pays homage to the original seed.

i dunno bout u but the mwu revisited scene in here made happy as hell short sweet, kickass action wise

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-26-2005, 06:26 PM
I miss Meer and her perfect english.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/joshuajerand/bscap027.jpg

ChaosK
Mon, 09-26-2005, 06:59 PM
haha how amny of us predicted Mwu's memory coming back in the exact sitituation? the only thing that kept this episode alive was the yzak and deraka launched.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Mon, 09-26-2005, 08:02 PM
LMAO, nice one @Terra, anyone has fuckuda's mail address? Someone need to create a "Fuckuda Hate WepPage", where we can add our name to the list of "Fuckuda Haters". I dont know how to, so im just throwing the idea to see if someone picks it up. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

masamuneehs
Mon, 09-26-2005, 10:40 PM
This one was a little better... but only because it had more of Rey in it!

You have to respect a villain who can sway protaganists to his side with sentimentality! The man is too kickass! I can only hope he doesn't get totally reamed by Kira in the final episode (which, knowing Fukuda, he obviously will....)

And Mwu stopping the AA from getting destroyed was LAME LAME LAME!!! "Oh, and I got my memories back!" Fucking cliche crap....

cagallileeds
Mon, 09-26-2005, 10:51 PM
Neo=Mwu?!so weird-_-!!!

Roko
Mon, 09-26-2005, 11:03 PM
Neo remembering Mwu memories was lamo. Everything is seriously too rushed. heh, Yzak and Dearka flew into the city just to watch kira and athrun split the thing in half with 290856025702560 mile long sabers. But overall, this ep was ok. Now then, the only thing left that's on my list of "will happen in GSD" is Athrun self-destructing
again.

masamuneehs
Tue, 09-27-2005, 12:37 AM
Who liked Yzak being Deakka's bitch?

Yzak: *acting all cool on the bridge* Don't go out to the front line! Have the ship support from the rear! I'LL GO OUT MYSELF!
Yzak in battle: "I just want to fight with that guy! How dare he show his face here!" ( flashback to episode 49 of Gundam Wing anyone?)
Deakka: Since he's already a proven turncoat in the last war "Let's just disobey orders, betray our military (again) and destroy this thing?"
Yzak: "Um, sure, whatever you say koi. You're the boss"

Guess we know who wears the pants in that relationship!

smurfyy
Tue, 09-27-2005, 01:24 AM
LOL nice one terra lol. well, she was trying to sound like she was in trouble after all lol...it wouldnt be a surprise if she missed a couple of important letters..or words...

Hakeem_21
Tue, 09-27-2005, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by: PSJ

Originally posted by: Hakeem_21

Mwu does suck in Destiny since he barely exists, right now he is a cross between Mwu and Neo can he fucking decide on who he wants to be now or what? I vote Neo, he is much cooler than Mwu.

This episode was decent, at least it was better than the Meer shitfest that was ep 47.

The only parts that are missing is Auel in a upgraded Abyss and Djibril in Girty Lue. Fuck i can't forgive Rey and Shinn for those Kills, why don't all the major characters just selfdestruct at the same time? That would be one hell of a firework ending.

Mwu is always great to me,he is the only Gundam Seed or destiny i really like.

Even when he was Neo he was great but now he is even better when he is himself.

What i like Mwu for is he is a real man in a show that is full annoying teens....

FelixZeroAlastor
Tue, 09-27-2005, 02:21 AM
Watch them recycle the entire Kira VS Rau

Only the parts after meteor was destroyed. Ususally I like mindless action, but mindless reused action? That is just lame. Also I was surprised Meer could write in English cursive so nicely, to bad she forgot be. Kinda looked like she was gonna go insane and kill someone from what I read in that letter in the raw. I still wanna know what Kira was talkin about in that ep in the mall about him and Lacus.

If bandai gives the chance I'll help pay so that they can remake Seed Destiny the correct way, with out Fukuda.

Marcis
Tue, 09-27-2005, 02:44 AM
- A feeling of emptiness, I still don't feel like this is a mega important fullscale war

Also, fuck this show.
Couldn't agree more. You summed up my feelings about episode 49.
I just doesn't feels... important enough

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Tue, 09-27-2005, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by: smurfyy
LOL nice one terra lol. well, she was trying to sound like she was in trouble after all lol...it wouldnt be a surprise if she missed a couple of important letters..or words...

That is not an excuse, for christ sakes, she is a coordinator.

PSJ
Tue, 09-27-2005, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
Who liked Yzak being Deakka's bitch?

Yzak: *acting all cool on the bridge* Don't go out to the front line! Have the ship support from the rear! I'LL GO OUT MYSELF!
Yzak in battle: "I just want to fight with that guy! How dare he show his face here!" ( flashback to episode 49 of Gundam Wing anyone?)
Deakka: Since he's already a proven turncoat in the last war "Let's just disobey orders, betray our military (again) and destroy this thing?"
Yzak: "Um, sure, whatever you say koi. You're the boss"

Guess we know who wears the pants in that relationship!

Lol. I thought that was strange to. That is so not Yzak, since when did he listen to Deakka? Normally he would scream "KUSO!!" and knock Deakka out then proceed to scream some at Athrun.

alukard
Tue, 09-27-2005, 12:33 PM
Lol. I thought that was strange to. That is so not Yzak, since when did he listen to Deakka? Normally he would scream "KUSO!!" and knock Deakka out then proceed to scream some at Athrun.
--
These two weren't the only ones who deserted Zaft. Alot of Zaft forces were hesistant of what the chairman has in mind AFTER the war. Not everyone is a zombie like some of you people think. Its pathetic. If Lacus's speech was lame theirs was even lamer (sp?) "Fight to end a war by enslaving humanity." Yeah lets all produce a puddle of drool whenever they smack off their mouth and nod inhesistantly. Im sadden only that some Zaft troops decide to go into battle &amp; then Lacus speaks then they are still watching god damn monitor &amp; their decisions whether with or against Dullindal's Destiny plan were not fully comprehended and they were shot down by Athrun. Damn you Athrun. At least Kira left his no kill policy on Earth.

PSJ
Tue, 09-27-2005, 01:11 PM
Why don't you just call names instead of saying "some people"? The reason you qouted me is, i guess that you thought i was dead serious or something.

They have let Dullindal, a crazy maniac rule ZAFT, they are to late if they think they can say "oh shit we need to switch sides". Fucking moronic coordinators should have given up when the first Requiem shot was fired. If this series wasn't seriously flawed Rey wouldn't have killed Djibril and the druggies would still be alive to finish off ZAFT. Anyway back to the point. Yzak isn't the kind of guy to just calmly say "oh sure we should do that".

masamuneehs
Tue, 09-27-2005, 01:56 PM
I am going to chalk up the whole bizarre Yzak being Deakka's little bitch and switching sides so quickly to the fact that the show is boiling down to its end and they just don't have enough time to treat all the characters properly. Naturally I blame Fukuda and all the others for spending so much time on recaps and flashbacks and failing to have any new development with the old SEED characters. Just about every single person from the SEED series is back in the EXACT SAME SPOT as in episode 49 of SEED.

Mwu is still blocking the AA from getting killed (but an MS being able to withstand a shot a battleship can't?)
Lacus is still all pouty and sad. Waldfeld still doesn't have enough lines. Maryu is all dreamy about Mwu/Neo despite being amidst a warzone.
Deakka is STILL changing sides. Yzak is following his lead, because Deakka is his yaoi uke. (jokes, jokes)
Athrun is still deciding his actions for the most part of the war are wrong and that he should follow Kira's lead.
Then we have Rey = Rau and Talia Gladys sorta = Nataru, both sticking to their orders but having major doubts about fighting the AA.

alukard
Tue, 09-27-2005, 02:23 PM
Well i was with Dullindal 100% before when Djibril was alive. He had a mission. He had a purpose at least until his Destiny Plan was unfolded &amp; he's virtually unchallanged. So now we have a story that's a duplicate of the first. It would be interesting to have Djibril vs Dullindal instead of Kira vs Shinn which we already know the outcome. I'd want to resurrect the Whitehead &amp; give him a second chance at the ending.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Wed, 09-28-2005, 04:03 AM
Gundam Seed Destiny should had been called "Gundam SEED Recaps and Flashback" i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif, its the better way to summarize it.

Amimanenuf4you
Wed, 09-28-2005, 06:51 AM
if dulliandul was only simular to treize from Gundam Wing, this series would have been much better. and meer never existing

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Wed, 09-28-2005, 09:39 AM
Plus we would get around 20 more episodes i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.

KapsLocked
Wed, 09-28-2005, 09:50 AM
They had the characters, but didn't do a very good execution. -_-;;;

Wizard054
Wed, 09-28-2005, 03:14 PM
and only a few days until epi 50.
What a shame eh

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Wed, 09-28-2005, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by: Wizard054
and only a few days until epi 50.
What a shame eh

U had to remind me that, last 3 episodes i spent the week between them not thinking about the next one, it worked perfectly, now i had completely forgotten about Phase 50 in terms of "how much it is left before its aired" till i read ur post. i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

Anyway, i insist LETS PRAY, ALL WE CAN DO NOW. i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

ChaosK
Wed, 09-28-2005, 07:11 PM
*sigh* maybe by a freak chance it'll end with episode 52 or something...i mean it would help the story along better, with closure and everything. Mwu/Neo wont die! if he does its really crappy because he just got his memory back, and please tell me that kira dies this time. along with shinn, rey, and lunamaria (she used to be cool but she gets owned way too easily)

masamuneehs
Wed, 09-28-2005, 07:28 PM
I agree with Chaos, 50 episodes just doesn't seem like it'll do justice for a good ending... then again, who actually expected this series to end well after the atrocious 4th season began?

Seriously though, is it that impossible for them to petition for 2 more weeks to flesh the end of this show out? Doesn't it seem silly to rush to finish it?

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Wed, 09-28-2005, 10:02 PM
yea true but IMO gsd is still a good anime and is in my top 5, the series gave me a nice feeling during eps 1-36 but then after all the druggies died(at this time i thought sting died) and athrun betrayed ZAFT i started to lose that feeling a little and then the anime started rushing, i loved the 3 druggies and i think shinn was the best thing that happened in this series, when he and athrun were the main characters with no kira or lacus around that much shinn almost tied with my fandom for athrun, but then when kira started to appear more frequently the show started losing it's focus on shinn and that's when the anime started going downhill, if such things like these would've never happened then gsd would've tied with seed's greatness

Marcis
Thu, 09-29-2005, 01:26 AM
I think Yzak dislikes mass destruction weapons (Requiem, Genesis etc), thus deciding to help Athrun (NOT Kira by the way!!!). I think he referred to Kira when he said "i want to see this guy dead" .

Sheesh, Fukuda couldn't think up anything more original than to pull out the same Genesis again.

Kovash
Thu, 09-29-2005, 07:34 AM
For the sake of this post, I will assume that Mwu remained dead and Neo is someone else entirely.

For all those people bitching about how bad GSD is... for gods sake, think about how bad it COULD be - we can all name atleast 20 anime's we've hated a LOT more than GSD, if only because the characters were shallow and the plotlines meaningless.

GSD is a higher than standard Anime, it just can't compare to it's original series (spin offs are rarely as good as their parent series.)

I still like GSD a lot, there's just one issue I refuse to acknowledge because it would send me into a rage, possibly destroying my computer inthe process.

EDIT: Fixed a few typos.

coud656
Thu, 09-29-2005, 08:25 AM
True that GSD is a slightly above Anime but I still can't stand the amount of reused footage they used even judging by the epi 50 extended preview...it looks like its just some reused footage of the orb battle which really pisses me off since its the finale of the series and yeah spinoffs are rarely as good but Full Metal Panic definately gets better...especially Fumoffu XD

masamuneehs
Thu, 09-29-2005, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by: Kovash
For the sake of this post, I will assume that Mwu remained dead and Neo is someone else entirely.

For all those people bitching about how bad GSD is... for gods sake, think about how bad it COULD be - we can all name atleast 20 anime's we've hated a LOT more than GSD, if only because the characters were shallow and the plotlines meaningless.

GSD is a higher than standard Anime, it just can't compare to it's original series (spin offs are rarely as good as their parent series.)

I still like GSD a lot, there's just one issue I refuse to acknowledge because it would send me into a rage, possibly destroying my computer inthe process.

Oh Kovash, are you really going to hide behind that delusion? Just come to accept the cheese that is GSD. Learn to submit to the Dark Side and kneel before Emperor Fukuda, bringer of all evil, defiler of great anime franchises!

Spin-offs shouldn't be attempted if there's nothing to elaborate on in the original. Making garbage just to make money is still producing garbage, no matter how nice the animation looks...

DDBen
Thu, 09-29-2005, 12:17 PM

Seriously there are issues with your statement. You see without seed every character would be hollow and plotless in GSD. I mean so far I don't care about any GSD characters and the ones I find myself caring about at all were all developed in Seed and not Destiny. Unfortunately GSD is filled with Shallow characters and meaningless plotlines with one simple goal... Sell as many models as possibe.

Kovash
Thu, 09-29-2005, 06:33 PM

Originally posted by: DDBen
You see without seed every character would be hollow and plotless in GSD.

This is EXACTLY what I am talking about - when you anaylse Destiny, you cannot discount SEED, you see, Destiny is a continuation of SEED not an entirely new series about something completely different. If there are characters in the original series (SEED) that have developed as far as they can go, then they don't NEED to be developed more in Destiny.

The problem seems to be arising where people are drawing a definitive line between the two seasons, which you can't do, because it's all one big story.

I don't care about any GSD characters and the ones I find myself caring about at all were all developed in Seed and not Destiny. Unfortunately GSD is filled with Shallow characters and meaningless plotlines with one simple goal... Sell as many models as possibe.

- GSD characters are not shallow, not at all - each and every character (from Shinn to Meer) is fully developed and realised, we even have the return of two characters from the previous season who, due to circumstances between the seasons, have becomes confused about their purpose which they agonised over in the first season.

- GSD is well written, the dialouge is the masterwork you'd expect form Fukada and the art leaves little to be asked for. There are scenes reused, perhaps to save on time, perhaps to save on money, who knows? So long as we all understand what is happening, it doens't matter if the entire episode is constructed from clips of previous episodes, because it still gets its own message accross.

Having said that, I fully admit that Destiny does not live up to the potential of SEED, not by a long shot, but remember that SEED was a phenominal Anime, blowing everything else almost entirely out of the water, compared to it Destiny it's meal scrapings - but if we compare it to everything else, Destiny is still well above standard, it's an excelent anime and that will never change.

EDIT: About reused footage - SEED did it as well, I didn't see anyone complaining then? It seems that people have a beef against Destiny and are just nit-picking, which is never productive.

ChaosK
Thu, 09-29-2005, 06:54 PM
i say the reason GSD has very little character development besides for neo/mwu and shinn is because everybody else has already been developed in seed or has nowhere to go.

DDBen
Fri, 09-30-2005, 12:16 AM
- GSD characters are not shallow, not at all - each and every character (from Shinn to Meer) is fully developed and realised, we even have the return of two characters from the previous season who, due to circumstances between the seasons, have becomes confused about their purpose which they agonised over in the first season.

- GSD is well written, the dialouge is the masterwork you'd expect form Fukada and the art leaves little to be asked for. There are scenes reused, perhaps to save on time, perhaps to save on money, who knows? So long as we all understand what is happening, it doens't matter if the entire episode is constructed from clips of previous episodes, because it still gets its own message accross..

um what your missing is that the majority of developement in GSD is exactly the same.

We have Neo who has developed exactly like Mwu did in GS. Even considering both are differn't people which is completely untrue. Lets see Mwu came in was fighting the same enemy as the AA. In GS it was Raul and the stolden gundams and in GSD its Rey and the Minerva with the stolden Gundams. In both cases they eventually end up on the AA and end up joining them . In both cases they even have the chance to leave the AA and decide to go back to save them. In both cases they block a positron blast in space with there MS in a attempt to save the AA.

Given Mwu/Neo and Raul/Rey switched a few details between them add the characters together and you have IDENTICAL developement to GS. Yes for the first half of the series they had there roles reversed but there is nothing new in EITHER of these characters.

Meer was something kind of new but in the end she was virtually ignored only making cameo's and completely wasting episode 47 for all her trouble.

Shinn has been on instant replay over the ENTIRE series. First a loved one dies. Then he angsts a lot about there death. He find someone new and essentially forgets about who died before. Then the new person dies and we start over. This has been done 3 times during GSD. With his sister then stellar and now with Luna Maria. Maybe this time he will do something differn't but so far Shinn has managed essentially no developement. His emotions at this point and his hesitation simply mirrors what he did when he gave Stellar back to Neo its not anything new. Even if at this point he decides not to let Lunamaria die on his own and blame someone else he still accomplished nothing.

Dullindale and Djibril are both token bad guys there is really nothing new to be found in either of them..

Beyond that the majority of other characters are just token one like Heine and the druggies. Stellar was nothing but a mindwiped retard and that never changed even when she died there was nobody home. and if they were not Token characters they either repeated there GS developement like Athrun and Calgari or they simply didn't develope at all like Lacus and Kira.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Fri, 09-30-2005, 01:53 AM
The problem seems to be arising where people are drawing a definitive line between the two seasons, which you can't do, because it's all one big story.

i'm starting to see what your talking about, instead of thinking of this as 2 series or 2 seasons just think of it as 1 whole series and think that episode 50 wasn't the last episode and gundam seed was still continuing except it jumped to 2 years later, now that i think about this i don't think the old seed characters need any character development anymore

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Fri, 09-30-2005, 01:57 AM
- GSD is well written, the dialouge is the masterwork you'd expect form Fukada and the art leaves little to be asked for. There are scenes reused, perhaps to save on time, perhaps to save on money, who knows? So long as we all understand what is happening, it doens't matter if the entire episode is constructed from clips of previous episodes, because it still gets its own message accross.
Having said that, I fully admit that Destiny does not live up to the potential of SEED, not by a long shot, but remember that SEED was a phenominal Anime, blowing everything else almost entirely out of the water, compared to it Destiny it's meal scrapings - but if we compare it to everything else, Destiny is still well above standard, it's an excelent anime and that will never change.

totally agree with you on this, gsd rules but not as much as seed but it still rules

EDIT: crap, sorry for the double post T_T

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Fri, 09-30-2005, 08:26 PM
Hey, be careful man.

Tomorrow is going to be aired Phase 50 i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif. Finally!!!

SEED-Fansubs' Phase 49 - Rey (http://seed.eatshoe.com/torrents/%5BSEED-Fansubs%5D%20Gundam%20SEED%20Destiny%20-%2049.avi.torrent)

Kovash
Sat, 10-01-2005, 04:40 AM
um what your missing is that the majority of developement in GSD is exactly the same.

We have Neo who has developed exactly like Mwu did in GS. Even considering both are differn't people which is completely untrue. Lets see Mwu came in was fighting the same enemy as the AA. In GS it was Raul and the stolden gundams and in GSD its Rey and the Minerva with the stolden Gundams. In both cases they eventually end up on the AA and end up joining them . In both cases they even have the chance to leave the AA and decide to go back to save them. In both cases they block a positron blast in space with there MS in a attempt to save the AA.

Given Mwu/Neo and Raul/Rey switched a few details between them add the characters together and you have IDENTICAL developement to GS. Yes for the first half of the series they had there roles reversed but there is nothing new in EITHER of these characters.

Neo is different enough, while we can draw paralels between the roles of characters in SEED and Destiny, ultimately, each character is still a unique character and develops on their own. You see, to have a stroy you need a few things;

Structure - Beginning-Middle-End, esentually, a setting, and obsitcal that needs to be surmounted, and a denoument.

Antagonist - A 'bad guy' either character or institution, the Antagonist gets in the way of the main characters, creating new obsticales to be surmounted on their journey to solve the original problem.

Protagonist - A focus for the story, either a single person or a group, these ar the people to surmount their problems.

Now, out of the billion and one variable possibilities, no one idea we have now is going to be compeltely unique - besides, making parallels between two characters (either in the same stroy, or just well known figures) is a device often used to create character without having to waste time focusing on them for the length of time nessecary. This allows focus on the Protagonists or the story itself.

Meer was something kind of new but in the end she was virtually ignored only making cameo's and completely wasting episode 47 for all her trouble.

Meer was a crucial part of the stroyline, and despite how little screen time she got to herself, without her, the War effort would have been a lot harder on Dillundal - she is a pivotal character, even for just beign a pawn. You need to tihnk outside the box of the series and understand that Fukada has made a world, not a bunch of mindless robots dancing on screen.

Shinn has been on instant replay over the ENTIRE series. First a loved one dies. Then he angsts a lot about there death. He find someone new and essentially forgets about who died before. Then the new person dies and we start over. This has been done 3 times during GSD. With his sister then stellar and now with Luna Maria. Maybe this time he will do something differn't but so far Shinn has managed essentially no developement. His emotions at this point and his hesitation simply mirrors what he did when he gave Stellar back to Neo its not anything new. Even if at this point he decides not to let Lunamaria die on his own and blame someone else he still accomplished nothing.

I'd like to see you shrug off the effect of seeing your entire family being blown up right infront of you. Shinn is agsty for a reason, mainly because he won't let go of the memory, which is why he carries around his sister's phone. Shinn is a real, broken person who only has his life in the military to fall back on when his personal life is in shambles - he's not a mindlewss pawn, however, he has a strong sense of will and the only reason Dillundal has controlled him thus far is by letting him do wahtever he wants, and having someone close to him to constatly remind him of his past agony. Which is exactly waht Rey has been doing, if you've noticed.

Dullindale and Djibril are both token bad guys there is really nothing new to be found in either of them.

Token, shmoken - an antagonist is an antagonist, most are virtually the same which is a problem difficult to avoid; but Dillundal and Djibril both have extremely important roles in the series outside of their mechanical roles - remember Gundam SEED is a world and not just a cartoon.

Beyond that the majority of other characters are just token one like Heine and the druggies. Stellar was nothing but a mindwiped retard and that never changed even when she died there was nobody home. and if they were not Token characters they either repeated there GS developement like Athrun and Calgari or they simply didn't develope at all like Lacus and Kira.

Heine was a device, yes, but his impact on Athrun still echoes, Hiene is't forgotten yet.

Stellar didn't develop far mainly because of her position in the story - beign mind wiped every 5 minutes tends to prevent people from excelling at personal development. However, Stellar still had a crucial effect on Shinn and played as Neo's conscience, he only ever questioned his orders when thinking sentimentally about her, Sting and Auel.

Athrun and Cagali were put into difficult positions during the intermission - in Cagali's case, she spent the entirety of SEED knowing exactly waht she wanted and where she was going, and she faught harder then most to get there. Now she has been placed into a role she was never really suited for in SEED and she's learning but still letting her hot head get her into trouble; she wasn't confused, really, just intimidated by Dillundal's cool facade but ultimately she made her choice the same way she always has, by relying on her desire to protect her people - which has made her into the strong leader she is now (it does help, though, that the people of Orb trust her).

Athrun was given a delema in SEED, forcing him to face the true nature of his father and i nthe end, he chose to fight for waht he believed in, his friends. Nowi n Destiny he made the same choice, though it led him somewhere different, back into the hands of ZAFT. His desire to protect Cagali and his friends from a shrouded threat forced him to seek power wherever he could get it (since Lacus taught both he and Kira that neither power or desire will get you where you want to go, you need both) and the best way to put himself into a position to help was to accept Dillundal's offer. Athrun then benifeited from the perspective of another side, and he accepted Dillundal's methods because they seemed the most prudent, though Heine came along and events unfurled that again made Athrun question his loyalty and ultiamtely, made the same decision he made in SEED.

Neither were hit by a giant reset switch, they both developed how they should have.

Kira has been a ball of emotional instability and his development in SEED made him certain what he wanted and willful. Lacus did not really develop, but she assited i nthe development of practically every other character, which earns her pleny of brownie points - because of the way they developed in SEED, neither Lacus or Kira were in a position to question their choices so they have remained virtually the same, which isn't bad becuase they have gotten as far as they were going to go - unlike Cagali and Athrun who still had questions.

About Mwu and Neo: I'm still pissed about what happened to Mwu, bringing him back is a crime that would have only been overshadowed if Kira turned into a crybaby again. Mwu deserved his dignified, heoric death and now his reputation is suffering undser the black thumb of Neo. Don't forget like everyone in the seires has conviniently - Neo used three children as war machines and manipulated them to do as he wished, he still cared for them, but Neo didn't choose to end his life of nastiness, he was captured then bombarded with ghosts of his past which have reset his morality, I would only be happy if we see him crying in the last episode, lamenting what he had done.

Murre deserves better.

blightian
Sat, 10-01-2005, 11:31 AM
all the thing about GSD sucking is finally covered up by this episode. we finally got the bigger picture of the 2 series being together as one.

now that i think of it, i don't think the series is that bad afterall. its just like part two of any other manga. be it Flame of recca or naruto.

though GSD isn't as impressive as GS in terms of plot, i find the whole show rather acceptable now =D

Board of Command
Sat, 10-01-2005, 09:56 PM
Neo Genesis...who would have ever guessed??

For some reason the Dulindal scene had a Star Wars feel to it. He was sitting there like Palpatine and Shinn is Darth Vader. If you think about it, Shinn is virtually a carbon copy of Anakin Skywalker. Although Rey is an actual character, his role is more like the little devil on Shinn's shoulder telling him that he's doing the right thing and Athrun is like the angel (Obi-Wan) and gets overpowered by the devil (Palpatine).

Hmm episode 49 sure had a lot of subtle elements to it.

Nai
Sat, 10-01-2005, 11:33 PM
Finally got around to watching this and I have to say that Lacus is just getting fucking embarrassing.

Let's take her statement about Dullindal's "world of death." How the fuck does the Destiny Plan even begin to promote a world of death? It basically just gives every person their rightful place in the world and makes sure they use their talents to their full extent. Personally, I don't even see what the fuck is so bad with it in the first place. I guess she's just trying to be melodramatic, as usual.

Then, let's take the fact that each and every time Kira and Asuran doubts she pulls up some recycled piece of shit speech which always ends with "... but we have to fight." And they, like two mindless puppets simply nods. Which isn't surprising for Kira, but I thought Asuran would have more cahones than that. Her "cute yet determined" look also disgusts me to no end. And what's this hypocritical shit about super weapons? She bitches about Requiem and how no one should have such weapons, yet she arms SF and IJ with fucking METEORS in order to destroy it and the defending ZAFT fleet ( ... apparently someones no-kill policy has been adjusted slightly ). I have no doubt she would have just used Requiem if she could have.

Anyway, I digress. The few saving scenes in this episode were the ones with Rey in them. His speech was simply beautiful and rang so true. He really managed to get to Shinn with each and every word, and I have to respect such a silver tongue. Rey is awesome. As is Dullindal.

Yzak... well, let's just say that Fukuda has managed to make me lose all respect for Yzak. He's still hot, but what the fuck was up with that. A major betraying his fleet in the middle of combat like it was nothing? I was so totally expecting him to go out and fight too. But of course not. Fuck that.

Anyway, I'd probably call this the worst episode of Destiny if not for Rey. Hm, I wonder if I should even bother bitching about how Mwu reflected the Minerva's super weapon with very little effort. Nah, I'll just leave it like this.

Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
For some reason the Dulindal scene had a Star Wars feel to it.
Well, the man has his very own death star.

Board of Command
Sun, 10-02-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by: Nai
Let's take her statement about Dullindal's "world of death." How the fuck does the Destiny Plan even begin to promote a world of death? It basically just gives every person their rightful place in the world and makes sure they use their talents to their full extent. Personally, I don't even see what the fuck is so bad with it in the first place. I guess she's just trying to be melodramatic, as usual.

It's not really a world of death, it's communism...which doesn't work.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sun, 10-02-2005, 04:56 PM
Is called a world of death, because in order to create it Dullindal would order the death of millions of human beings, ORB was one of the countries he was going to destroy. Plus humans arent so obedient, most of them would just obey Dullindal and the rest would be killed.

Board of Command
Sun, 10-02-2005, 06:02 PM
In that case it's not a world of death, it's a world built upon death.

Kovash
Sun, 10-02-2005, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
In that case it's not a world of death, it's a world built upon death.

*blinks*

Oh, for pete's sake...

Board of Command
Sun, 10-02-2005, 09:20 PM
What? They're very different things.