PDA

View Full Version : *anime spoiler* Curious about certain AMV contents...

vegita625
Fri, 09-23-2005, 09:36 PM
Like I said, anime spoiler, and responses definately will be. You've been warned.

I recently saw an AMV of Luffy vs. Usopp to the song "In the End." The AMV filename before I got it is even labelled as a spoiler Anyway, Usopp looks devilishly pissed at Luffy as the Going Merry is on land, he walks off after a big argument with Luffy. The rest of the AMV shows them fighting, big time, and Usopp actually puts up a better fight against Luffy than most of the villains that I've seen, hell, where'd the hell he start shooting shurikens with his slingshot? Well, he did well... until that one last anticlimactic punch anyway. I'm only up to ep. 212, where Balkongo Fansubs are, and I KNOW this is much further ahead. I can't help but be curious, what the hell is going on in this portion of the anime, and can I get an idea of where in the anime it is?

Thanks for details, don't be too scared to spoil

Phoenix20578
Fri, 09-23-2005, 09:41 PM
This in in episode 236. Ussop and Luffy fight. It was a great fight. Gerusama subed this.

Jadugar
Fri, 09-23-2005, 09:41 PM
It happens in water 7 arc that is way after Skypiea.

Its the best effort I have seen by Ussop in any fight.

Its already been subbed by Gerusama. They are currently subbing recent episodes.

kAi
Fri, 09-23-2005, 11:23 PM
This is the current arc in the manga, or well the new part could be considered the start of a new arc, but I wont consider it as.

Don't worry about knowing what happens, just wait till you get there, it's all understandable.