PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: Nemesis rise of the imperfects

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 09-23-2005, 07:21 AM
With the release of that dumb new marvel game it got my thinking how awesome would it be (or dumb) if there was a naruto fighting game the pitted all of the classic naruto characters against the new filler characters who were only designed to generate more money and have no reason to exist? Finally we can settle the long standing debates in a series of vs. matches between our favorite heros and this new group challengers. Get ready to soil your pants as the dream matches become a reality.

Kimimaro vs. the legendary stupid brothers

Orchimaro vs. Tiger Mizuki

Rock Lee vs. that bug bitch from the whole bitochu story arc

Kakashi vs. That fairy guy

Neji vs. that super zombie guy with the three filler characters in him

Kabuto vs. that guy with the lightsaber from the race storyline

All of these dream matches and so much more. Can you contain your excitement as your favorite series is raped by corporate executives determined to use your nostalgia and sentimentality to clean out your wallets?

Jaredster
Fri, 09-23-2005, 08:43 AM
all the real characters would win.

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 09-23-2005, 11:12 AM
Here's another one how about that new raiga guy vs. Kisame.

zait
Sun, 09-25-2005, 12:07 PM
i dont remember who is that fairy guy

Assertn
Sun, 09-25-2005, 12:17 PM
how can we compare Raiga to kisame when all we know is that they were part of the same group?

yeah....pretty much all the real characters would win....except POSSIBLY the lee vs the bug girl
It'd be pretty tough to get past a swarm of bees with just....you know.....your fists

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Tue, 10-11-2005, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
how can we compare Raiga to kisame when all we know is that they were part of the same group?

yeah....pretty much all the real characters would win....except POSSIBLY the lee vs the bug girl
It'd be pretty tough to get past a swarm of bees with just....you know.....your fists

Bah! I dont think so. Lee could unlock some gates and then where would those stupid bees be?

LEE FOR LIFE!

i/expressions/devil.gif