PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 277 Raw

nests
Thu, 09-22-2005, 04:17 PM
Naruto 277 raw (http://jojo.jojohot.com/image/hy/zaixian/hy277rqf.zip)

Translation
Cover: kakashi
Title: ultimate form of art
Side text: never give up, never dull, the knife of konoha that become even sharper is now here

P1
Let the angry explode!!
Kagebunshi!!

P2
Pa!
Ka!
Ka!
Ka!
Wua!

P3
Wua!!!
Wu..
Boom!

P4
Wu..
Boom!
Wu..
Boom!
Wu..
Boom!

Kakashi thinking: Naruto&..

P5
Boom!

P6
Clay&. Its Kawarima&&
Boom Boom Boom Boom&..

Kakashi thinking: So thats what Jiraiya sama talked about&
Deidara thinking: What is that& So that is that jinchukiris&.

P7
Kyuubi Naruto Searching left and right&.

Pa Pa Pa Pa Ta&

Deidara thinking: No wonder his hitting is so powerful& hu&

Naruto: (knee down) Damn its hot!!!

Jiraiya: Once the kyuubis chakra start leaking from narutos body and become a real figure, you got to be caregul& Understand& you must stop it quickly while it only has one tail&

Jiraiya: Use this&. It can seal the chakra in split second&

P8

Pa!

P9
Szz&&..

Gai: Its hard to handle& This is my clone after all&

Lee: Finish!

Neji: Hu&..

Kakashi: Are you become more conscious now Naruto?

P10
Kakashi thinking: Jiraiya sama, what had you seen actually&.

Sh&..
Ta..

Sakura: Finally see you all&

Kakashi: You understand the situation here very well huh

Naruto:!

Sakura: We saw the enemy fleeing just now

Chiyo: So look like you are facing troble here&

Naruto: Sakura and granny& youve won too huh&.

Chiyo: Dont talk about this& What happen to Gaara now?
Chiyo: Alright&.

Deidara thinking: It cannot be& Sasori that brat cant be lost to that little birl and that old hag&.

Deidara thinking: So talking about living permanently is the immortality art, but still he was killed& He must be overconfident with his puppet which overexpose its weakness&yeah

Deidara thinking: But if I have to say, thats the way an artist die&

Szzz&

Deidara: !

P11

Gai: Neji, hardwork for you&(He mean thank you)

Kakashi: !

Naruto: !

P12

Deidara thinking: With this condition, I cant escape easily&.

Kakashi: Its team Gai&.

P13

Deidara: There&

Kakashi: Careful everybody! That guy is a long range bomb-using attacking ninja.

P14

Pufu&

Deidara: Ill let you see& The ultimate form of art, Art is EXPLODE

Neji: !!

Neji thinking: Chakra is gathered into one point, it cant be&..

P15
Neji: Everybody please leave this place immediately!!

Eveybody: !!

Kakashi:&

Heh!!!!!!!

Sidetext:
Theres no way out for Deidara& The way he choose to die is beauty of the moment??!
His ultimate form of art will end everything!!

The second akatsukis finish is&.
Next: The road that should be taken&

Phoenix20578
Thu, 09-22-2005, 04:19 PM
Nests, you kick ass!

mage
Thu, 09-22-2005, 04:25 PM
fuck this chapter is good

deidara suicides himself to try to kill everyone, how fucking cool is that? too bad he died so quickly though.

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-22-2005, 04:28 PM
this is how all Naruto fights are:

goodguy: *attack*
badguy: urgh
goodguy: yeay it was effective
badguy: *kamarimi*
goodguy: omfg
badguy: *ultimate technique*
goodguy: shit I'm fucked if I don't use "that"
badguy: *owns goodguy a while*
goodguy: *does "THAT"*
badguy: urgh wtf impossible
goodguy: *halfdead*
badguy: *dead*

Except that before I didn't mind, but nowadays it sucks because akatsukis are being killed by noobs and Kakashi has uber sharingan for no reason

Fucking Kishimoto.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 09-22-2005, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

Except that before I didn't mind, but nowadays it sucks because akatsukis are being killed by noobs and Kakashi has uber sharingan for no reason

Fucking Kishimoto.

I agree with you there. This is starting to get ridiculus. Naruto is starting to make less and less sense as the series goes on.

nests
Thu, 09-22-2005, 04:59 PM
You got to admit Naruto looked cool.
I hope Deidara isnt dead I mean if Gaara is alive why not deidara too.

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-22-2005, 05:21 PM
Naruto NEVER EVER looks cool.

"I hope Deidara isnt dead I mean if Gaara is alive why not deidara too. "

Because Deidara is another generic likable villain that Kishimoto kills off because he doesn't dare to remove goodguys.

Uberbaka
Thu, 09-22-2005, 05:33 PM
Naruto NEVER EVER looks cool.

"I hope Deidara isnt dead I mean if Gaara is alive why not deidara too. "

Because Deidara is another generic likable villain that Kishimoto kills off because he doesn't dare to remove goodguys.

Yeah.. Chouji/Neji shouldn't have lived... Or atleast Chouji.

"Super-certain-death-pill!"

"Revive several hours later!"

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-22-2005, 05:36 PM
lol exactly.

Seriously, I'll never forgive him for that.

Elessar
Thu, 09-22-2005, 05:55 PM
But I have to say, i like how the kyuubi chakra now became a double edged sword.

This will hopefully end the dynamic adoption of the used amount of kyuubi chakra depending on the skill of his enemies.

Honoko
Thu, 09-22-2005, 06:47 PM
i think kishimoto wants us to be in awe of how much naruto and sakura have grown in the last two years.... but they still can't take out akatsuki by themselves-- or at least, that's the impression he's giving us.

personally, i've completely let go of that thread of "realism" (in naruto world, hah!) the moment chiyo and sakura were able to take out sasori. at this point, it's all up in the air for me. just get the story moving!!

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-22-2005, 07:10 PM
I can't wait for the anime to get further so I can hear Deidara's voice again. It's so damn sexy.

Raven
Thu, 09-22-2005, 07:46 PM
Nice chapter. I immediately thought of Vegeta doing his suicide bomb when I saw Deidara for some reason.

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-22-2005, 07:57 PM
Me too actually.

Uberbaka
Thu, 09-22-2005, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by: Elessar
But I have to say, i like how the kyuubi chakra now became a double edged sword.

This will hopefully end the dynamic adoption of the used amount of kyuubi chakra depending on the skill of his enemies.

I doubt it.. It'll just open up for naruto "pushing it" further and further and hence being brave etc...

I'm kinda happy it skipped the Team Gai fights, I'd like more proggression before more fighting..

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-22-2005, 08:21 PM
Anyway, I'm gonna elaborate my earlier points now.

Of the recent chapters, I really liked Sasori's speech about puppets. However I'm still not content, and never will be, about him getting partially owned by Sakura. I guess Sakura's (& Naruto's) growth in strength is way bigger than we could ever have comprehended. After being useless for so long, it's still very hard to imagine her beating an akatsuki. I stand by that. About Naruto's kyuubi becoming a double edged sword as Elessar said, I like that too. This will prevent him from having nonstop plot device wins (unless Kakashi isn't always there throwing seals on him i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif). Finally, it pisses me off that Deidara died so easily. Til the end I loved the guy. Partly because of his voice (again, can't wait to see him properly enter the anime) and hell, he's just so cool.

ART... IS A BANG!

With him self-destructing Vegeta style, that makes for two DBZ references (the other one being his scouter, of course).

At least he ends his existance in a flashy way. It's too bad he won't take anyone with him though...
I'm also glad they skipped the clone fights. I guess they were just excuses for team Gai to not enter the akatsuki fights.
Still though, the Itachi & Kisame "clones" only had 30% of the original strength, yet they proved quite a hassle for team Kakashi & team Gai. Does that mean that Itachi/Kisame are way above Sasori & Deidara in strength?

Gah. Can't believe Deidara is gone. I'm so fucking tired of the villain procedure in Naruto. A new enemy pops up and then he dies, no development whatsoever (can you say sound four?). Sasori & Kimimaro were exceptions, but they were still not developed properly. I wanted to see Deidara's past damnit, why did he leave stone village etc. All the villages except sand & leaf are so anonymous. Bah...

btw, a scanlation of 277 is out at narutofan

basey44
Thu, 09-22-2005, 08:32 PM
lol just read it, art is a bang. *shakes head* he had to put that pun in didnt he

i wouldve liked to see naruto grow more tails then have too much energy and kill everyone but kakashi, shortly before imploding. but i spose you cant always get what you want

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-22-2005, 08:33 PM
hehe that was part pun, but it was also cool because Deidara said it before... so it was his catch phrase kinda

Assertn
Thu, 09-22-2005, 09:13 PM
so you PREFER villians that don't die? i don't understand why you'd feel that way......after seeing an enemy go all out, there isn't much to look forward to from them.
For me its the other way around.....i wish orochimaru was killed off a while back instead of still being alive

I really like the way kishimoto chose for these akatsuki guys to die too.....the one that is all about art being preservation dies in a way that leaves his body lifelessly preserved between his parents......the one that is all about art being explosive and spontaneous self destructs

i like it i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-22-2005, 09:38 PM
No, that's not what I meant, I like death and I'd like to see more if it in Naruto

I just don't like when enemies appear just to be a road block and then die right after that, without any form of development.

Uberbaka
Thu, 09-22-2005, 09:46 PM
No, that's not what I meant, I like death and I'd like to see more if it in Naruto

I just don't like when enemies appear just to be a road block and then die right after that, without any form of development.

And doesn't take any of the good guys with 'em.

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-22-2005, 09:54 PM
Exactamente

I don't like how the good people seem more invincible than the bad.

kaniskii
Thu, 09-22-2005, 10:00 PM
I think the reason there is not alot of death in Naruto is because, well this has become a long running series, with really no end in site. I'm surprised it has lasted this long, prob. because kishimoto is making a shit load of money. So if he were to kill off the main characters, then the series would have to end pretty quick, or else he would have to introduce a new character every few eps( kinda like monster, sometimes the people get introduced, then die the same eps).

And as for the villans dying, well Naruto and Sakura have been trained by two of the three legndary sanin. So, I dont think it is too far fetched that they are doing well against akatsuki( even though they havent really shown any major improvments, besides sakuras super strenth). But if you look at the two fights, it is really chyo and kakashi that did the major damage, with naruto and sakura to back them up.

As for this chapter, I'm surprised that it moved this quickly. Team Gai has already beat the clones, naruto used kage bushin, rasangan AND gone kyuubi, and another akatsuki member dies(maybe). nice, quick and informative, just how I like it.

RasenDori
Thu, 09-22-2005, 10:48 PM
i agree with terra for the most part. kishis been making villians just to die very quickly. i expected sasori to die, but deidaras death was sudden, and he didnt even have a fighting chance. not only that, but we know nothing about him. at least we were able to fully understand sasoris character. and i figured to four sound to just be mindless drones controlled by orochimarus curse. i am however glad that they were able to defeat akatsuki members because i originally figured them to be way to powerful. this kind of humanizes them a bit more. and i dont really consider sakura beating sasori, she got her ass kicked for the most part. chiyo delivered the finishing blow. what pisses me off the most is that the akatsuki only took chiyo down (becasue shes gonna use that life trasnger move on gaara)

Uberbaka
Thu, 09-22-2005, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by: kaniskii
I think the reason there is not alot of death in Naruto is because, well this has become a long running series, with really no end in site. I'm surprised it has lasted this long, prob. because kishimoto is making a shit load of money. So if he were to kill off the main characters, then the series would have to end pretty quick, or else he would have to introduce a new character every few eps( kinda like monster, sometimes the people get introduced, then die the same eps).

How much use has there been for chouji since his "recovery"? I doubt it would have made a very large dent to the naruto universe if he had truly bitten the dust.. It would have added the emotional bond you get with the characters as you realize that they do actually die. After that ark we pretty much know that none of the good guys will die easily. Atleast of the young ones.

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-22-2005, 11:05 PM
Yeah exactly. Chouji was a very good target. The loss of him would definitely not shake the foundations on which the series stands, but it would bring a much needed depth of seriousness to it.

I can assure you all that Chouji will never again be as central to the plot as he was during the Sasuke chase arc, and to just see him return to "random fat guy eating stuff all the time" when he could have died in a mega cool way makes me damn sad.

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 09-22-2005, 11:18 PM
Just read the new chapter and all I can say is that I hope to god that that kyubi clone isn't "That Justsu" that we've all been so hyped up about. When naruto pulls out "That Jutsu" Jesus better come out of nowhere and start kicking ass because god knows we've waited far to long to see naruto pull out a new jutsu. Also am I the only one here who wants to see naruto whipping out some frogs? How awesome would it be awesome if he summoned the little son of gama bunta whose also aged and grown up. Then they could pull off some sort dual combination move. Am I the only one who misses gama?

kaniskii
Thu, 09-22-2005, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by: Uberbaka

How much use has there been for chouji since his "recovery"? I doubt it would have made a very large dent to the naruto universe if he had truly bitten the dust.. It would have added the emotional bond you get with the characters as you realize that they do actually die. After that ark we pretty much know that none of the good guys will die easily. Atleast of the young ones.

I agree with ya, chouji has pretty much been out of the manga since his recovory. but at the same time, Haku and Kimimaro are way more well liked than chouji. I think if it were switched around, it would not be the same argument. I feel that if chouji were to die from that fight, and haku were to live from his, both blows being death moves, well, you would not get as many complaints.

In my opinion, i dont think it is about who should deserve to live or die, it is just the way kishimoto writes his story. Since this series started, it has been said time and time again that this group of genin are some of the best that there has ever been. the fact almost all of them passed the chunin exam is proof of that. so with them all taking on that " S" rank( or A, im not sure) mission, and living, kinda shows how special they all are. As far as bringing seriousness to the series, i feel that haku, kimimaru, and even now with sasori dying and maybe garra, the ones that people care about are dying. No ones cares for chouji, and it seems that he and neji are the only ones that "should" have died, but lived.

I hear no complaints about Neji living.....

dragon608608
Thu, 09-22-2005, 11:20 PM
ha, it is getting more and more interesting. Most of people think of Deri. suicide bomb like vegeta in DBZ. However, to me, i don't think it going happen. this remind me of Buu explosion. i think he going trick people into thinking that he may die in the explosion, but in fact, he is going to use the explosion as the diversion to run away. Then again, i may be stupid like when i predict Naruto will have more and more tail as he increases his Kyuubi level.

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 09-22-2005, 11:21 PM
Actually someone could still die. Diedara didn't finish pulling off his explosion jutsu. Although knowing Kishimoto's style no one will likely die but there be one huge ass crater after all's said and done.

Naruto_RNG
Fri, 09-23-2005, 12:18 AM
man I just read the 277. that kyuubi thing was awsome. finally, naruto improved the kyuubi. i wonder what happenes when he reaches the nine tail. insane power. as to Diedara dying i don't think so, he said somehting about it going to be hard for him to escape and that face of his reminded me of when cell exploaded himself in kingkai planet. I think kakashi will use his MS to make another of those barrier thing he did earlier to protect everyone from the explosion. but i wonder what will happen to gara. i mean that old lady doesn't have that much of life to give? and even if it did work what the hell is gara going to do without that monster thing in him?

Assertn
Fri, 09-23-2005, 12:48 AM
deidara's main contribution to the series ended when he beat gaara

i wouldnt expect him to have any more tricks after that massive bomb he tried to drop on the city, but it WOULD be nice to get a backstory for him
i'd say sasori's character was pretty much complete though....

Elessar
Fri, 09-23-2005, 01:19 AM
@Lobster:

yeah, Gama fro president. But, well, honestly, what have we seen so far?
- bunshins
- kage bunshins
- better jutsu timing *)
- kyuubi mode
- rasengan (3 handed in 277)

*) yay for improvement!

Although the frogs would still be that - just frogs, and an old jutsu too. Naruto being able to summon frogs in a controlled manner would already be nice. Naruto still has not one earth or fire jutsu. Country of Fire my ass. Up until Deidara his overall fighting style seemed higher than before, but from what we see, no advance on jutsu or just being able to keep calm. Timing, combination and the 'ossu' to Kakashi are the only small hints so far. Apart from his kyuubi mode being able to produce more than one tail.

Oh, and another note on Akatsuki dying too fast. There is some structure to Akatsuki and I doubt those two were the strongest. So Kishimoto has it reasonable, the series is called 'Naruto' - in the end, he has to manage to win somehow. The harder it is now, the more unreasonable it has to get in the future. The old problem of long running series whose characters are bound to get stronger over time.
Sasori put up a good fight and wasn't beaten but chose to get beaten - and took Chiyo with him (side-character, yes - but still a good guy K.I.A.).
Deidara got fucked by Demon-possessed-Gaara, Demon-possessed-Naruto, super-genius-with-mangekyou-sharingan-Kakashi - still lived, but now kind of commits suicide. That's quite a lot on the "taken" side.

more_ramen_pls
Fri, 09-23-2005, 02:04 AM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

OMG why does deidara have to die quickly? i did not expect someone who has the cunning to beat gaara to die so quickly.... i would have liked to see more of him in action cause i think his skill is badass.

i think kishimoto killed him quickly becuase he had lots of exposure during his fight with gaara.

my first time sharing my views with this forum... i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Uberbaka
Fri, 09-23-2005, 04:43 AM

I agree with ya, chouji has pretty much been out of the manga since his recovory. but at the same time, Haku and Kimimaro are way more well liked than chouji. I think if it were switched around, it would not be the same argument. I feel that if chouji were to die from that fight, and haku were to live from his, both blows being death moves, well, you would not get as many complaints.

In my opinion, i dont think it is about who should deserve to live or die, it is just the way kishimoto writes his story. Since this series started, it has been said time and time again that this group of genin are some of the best that there has ever been. the fact almost all of them passed the chunin exam is proof of that. so with them all taking on that " S" rank( or A, im not sure) mission, and living, kinda shows how special they all are. As far as bringing seriousness to the series, i feel that haku, kimimaru, and even now with sasori dying and maybe garra, the ones that people care about are dying. No ones cares for chouji, and it seems that he and neji are the only ones that "should" have died, but lived.

I hear no complaints about Neji living.....

*Cracks fingers*

We all thought that the Haku/Zabuza arc was awesome.. especially with their deaths, it was perhaps one of the best parts of naruto hands down.. Why was that ark best? Because of the emotional attachment, if they had both lived then i doubt people would have loved it as much. See my drift?

Well, haku got his body literally pierced by Kakashi's raki.. kura... damn.. "Lightning edge" =P, thus saving zabuza by taking the hit directly. Sacrifice, important emotional plot element.

What does Chouji do? He sacrifices himself, but guess what? He survives! And that makes it so worthless and much less emotional. They both should have died.

I don't quite understand what you're saying about :
"... the ones that people care about are dying. No ones cares for chouji, and it seems that he and neji are the only ones that "should" have died, but lived."

Ofcourse they should have died because of their major fatal injuries in the middle of the forest.. It's just.. just.. common sense.

And when it comes to Neji dying, I have stated several times (probably not in this thread, can't remember) that I wish Neji had died too, but at the very least Chouji because of his suicide move. Neji didn't use a suicide move so he wasn't bound by honor to die. Know what I mean?

And I know I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Terracosmo
Fri, 09-23-2005, 08:42 AM
Yeah, Neji didn't perform a suicide move. Also, Neji has always been (and will always be) a lot more vital to the story than Chouji. Then again, even though Neji is one of my favorites, I wouldn't mind if he died... because a good death can make a character even more memorable. But even so, he had a lot more reason to survive than Chouji.

I wonder if the Deidara fight was so short because of the length of the Sasori one, by the way ...

nests
Fri, 09-23-2005, 10:30 AM
I been wondering if Chiyo saves Gaara by giving him her life force. Will Gaara still be able to control the sand like he used to or is he going to have star from scratch and learned some new jutsu and another thing will he still be able to be Kazekage. I hope Kishimoto does something about this.

Uberbaka
Fri, 09-23-2005, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by: nests
I been wondering if Chiyo saves Gaara by giving him her life force. Will Gaara still be able to control the sand like he used to or is he going to have star from scratch and learned some new jutsu and another thing will he still be able to be Kazekage. I hope Kishimoto does something about this.

Hmm... I was under the impression that shukaku mainly controlled his automatic protection.. but we haven't really seen anyone else with sand control... But then again Haku could control water with a bloodline, maybe Gaara (Assuming his revival, which I'm expecting) will still be able to control sand, but not have his sand shield (ofcourse sand armor would be present)

PSJ
Fri, 09-23-2005, 10:39 AM
Kishimoto will give him the sand controlling back. Lately all he has done is to take the easy way out.

This chapter blowed just like the last one. It's sad to see how things turns out, Bad guys just showing up to be killed, no thought behind the characters "new" moves and virtually no development at all, fuck it has been 3 years the characters need to change some.

kAi
Fri, 09-23-2005, 11:12 AM
Well, Naruto certainly goes Kyubi quite quickly into a fight.

I'm thinking Deidara may still live, may get killed when he meets with the Akatsuki again, heh.

Well, Gaara is going to live because of Chiyo.
Gaara will be able to control sand, but as someone mentioned, may not have the automatic sand protection, may need to use his own chakra and do it himself.

Uberbaka
Fri, 09-23-2005, 11:39 AM
It would actually be kinda neat to see Gaara get down and dirty and start jumping around and dodging things on the level of the other shinobi... Be less godlike and more into the action... An ark where he has to adjust to not being invincible would be kinda cool.. or is that just the gaara fanboy in me talking?

Well, atleast the manga starts sucking at the same time as the anime is slightly of picking up...

On a sidenote: that bleach sucks just drags everything down... But that's for another thread.

Assertn
Fri, 09-23-2005, 12:06 PM

Originally posted by: nests

Hmm... I was under the impression that shukaku mainly controlled his automatic protection.. but we haven't really seen anyone else with sand control... But then again Haku could control water with a bloodline, maybe Gaara (Assuming his revival, which I'm expecting) will still be able to control sand, but not have his sand shield (ofcourse sand armor would be present)

If it was a bloodline for gaara to control sand, then kankuro and temari should be able to do it too

i'd guess that gaara would just become a talentless ninja, since ALL his moves were based around the demon....but he can still make decisions on behalf of the sand council, and now he can be at peace because he can help people and not feel alienated

in other words, we won't see much of gaara regardless of whether he lives or dies

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 09-23-2005, 12:30 PM
The Kaze kage goes back to the ninja academy. I'd honestly love to see that. It would be fricking hilarious. Probably won't happen but I can hope.

chet_chetty
Fri, 09-23-2005, 01:28 PM
I'm pretty sure shukaku will eventually be sealed back into gaara.

edit: he might as well die if he doesnt get shukaku back..what could he offer to the storyline? he'd be a scary looking bitch ninja.

PSJ
Fri, 09-23-2005, 06:37 PM
Gaara is one of the few interesting characters in this manga, to see how he does without Shukaku would be cool. If that were to happen we might get some development, god forbid that happens!!!

Edort4
Fri, 09-23-2005, 06:44 PM
I dont think that deidara is dead, or going to die, if translation was correct she was hoping to scape easily, the explosion could be a great diversion to run away unnoticed.

Neji cant tell if a kage bunshin is the real 1 or not, maybe the clay bnshin works same way and neji saw a normal body chakra flows with the concentration for the explosion, also kakashis face on the last page has something strange to it, maybe something bad happened to him (that "mangekyo" was quite bad for him) or maybe he saw something strange on deidaras explosive suicide.

Next week we will know, at least i hope so. To kill deidara so soon, so easy, is like... unsatisfying.

bye.

Terracosmo
Fri, 09-23-2005, 06:47 PM
Deidara is still a male.

PSJ
Fri, 09-23-2005, 07:46 PM
So it wasn't unsatisfying to kill Sasori so fast? Deidara will die, read the chapter again. Everything points to HIS death.

also listen to Terra, DEIDARA IS A MALE!

chet_chetty
Fri, 09-23-2005, 07:55 PM
Why should Deidara vs Naruto/Kakashi be drawn out? He already had his taxing fight against Gaara losing an arm in the process. He had no more clay to even effectively attack Kakashi/Naruto. His entire involvement with them was just him fleeing. I thought he might have been baiting them into something but that never happened. It seems Deidara will most likely escape like some others have mentioned.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 09-23-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by: PSJ
So it wasn't unsatisfying to kill Sasori so fast? Deidara will die, read the chapter again. Everything points to HIS death.

Damn, you have a weird perspective on fast. Sasori showed all he had and it took like 3 months of manga to finish the fight.

Also I dont think Deidara will die.. I dunno why you guys wanna start believing the next chapters title as what will really happen since several titles came up concerning Gaara's death, which has not even happened (yet)

Terracosmo
Fri, 09-23-2005, 08:22 PM
I ignore the titles. I just think it really looks like Deidara is exploding.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 09-23-2005, 08:29 PM
Hopefully he will at least appreciate the art of his entrails after being rasenganed to death.

Assertn
Fri, 09-23-2005, 08:50 PM
deidara cant create a kage bunshin without hand seals

ChaosK
Fri, 09-23-2005, 09:10 PM
kage bushin has hand seals? i thought that was naruto gathering his chakra. and, deidra will be revealed as sasori's puppet! and ssasori will acctually be hidden in a tree!

Assertn
Fri, 09-23-2005, 10:03 PM
i just went through some of the pages again from the manga.......

i completely overlooked that one of naruto's bunshins was chilling with kakashi and was able to feel the burning from the kyubi chakra
it was actually pretty awesome of him to add that detail in......kinda giving the audience an idea of what the sensation feels like

Psyke
Fri, 09-23-2005, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
kage bushin has hand seals? i thought that was naruto gathering his chakra. and, deidra will be revealed as sasori's puppet! and ssasori will acctually be hidden in a tree!

No, Kage bushin has it's own hand seal. All in all there are the 12 basic seals, with other special seals used either for higher level jutsus or for bloodline limits.

Jaredster
Sat, 09-24-2005, 04:58 AM

No, he blew himself up, but he will regenerate from one cell and teleport back to the battle grounds.

PSJ
Sat, 09-24-2005, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel

Damn, you have a weird perspective on fast. Sasori showed all he had and it took like 3 months of manga to finish the fight.

Also I dont think Deidara will die.. I dunno why you guys wanna start believing the next chapters title as what will really happen since several titles came up concerning Gaara's death, which has not even happened (yet)

What i mean by fast is he showed up had one fight, even though it was drawn out it was one fight then they finished him off.
He had some flashbacks to his parents but that was about the only development happening, the rest was just "Oh my god my invincible jutsu didn't work, i have to try my other invincible jutsu"

It would be good with some development every now and then, maybe tell us why Sasori and Deidara left their villages and became Akatsuki members, to me it feels a little to shallow if all of them did it to acquire more power.

Assertn
Sat, 09-24-2005, 12:35 PM
i got a pretty good feel for sasori's overall character by flashbacks, conversation, and the dying scene

just as most of the other sand nins, they were trained to be emotionless fighting machines......kinda goes way back to the moral of zabuza and haku's story even
this is why sasori never regretted turning his parents into puppets, and probably why he was able to detach himself from the village so easily

jing
Sat, 09-24-2005, 02:35 PM
Deidara is going to die. Because its like 123212 vs 1 person.

Yukimura
Sat, 09-24-2005, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by: Jaredster

No, he blew himself up, but he will regenerate from one cell and teleport back to the battle grounds.

Yes, and he'll be even stronger and able to do rasengan

jing
Sun, 09-25-2005, 01:20 AM
Nah, his father will come pick up his pieces and make him cyborg Deidara.

Raven
Sun, 09-25-2005, 04:25 AM
Only to get killed instantly by Naruto from the future?

Dezalanel
Sun, 09-25-2005, 05:37 AM
No no Only to get killed by Sasuke's son from the future.

Assertn
Sun, 09-25-2005, 12:17 PM
::yawn::.......

another thread taken over by sarcastic DBZ tangents

Jaredster
Sun, 09-25-2005, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
::yawn::.......

another thread taken over by sarcastic DBZ tangents

and its all thanks to me. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

sorry.

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 09-25-2005, 07:12 PM

Fucking Kishimoto.

Dude, I completely agree with you on this. Still my biggest single annoyance at the anime is that naruto was killed by kabuto, but he's still running around. Anyway with the load of crap that's been going on in naruto for so fucking long, I'm gonna go ahead and say this because I haven't seen it said anywhere else on gotwoot. Everything good about Naruto the series was almost completely and utterly robbed from Hunter x Hunter. Since this isn't a general anime/manga forum I'll keep it short. If you want to see all of the awesomeness that the first 80 episodes of naruto brought without much of the annoyance, watch Hunter x Hunter.

Edort4
Sun, 09-25-2005, 10:04 PM
Deidara is a girl... the problem is that he still doesn't know it i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif (these things happen to a lot of ppl, we live in a mad world). Well am i the only 1 that saw naruto punching a clay-kawarimi? if he is able to do that without hands... i think that the explosive clay-clon is quite possible, or some other trick. I still hope to see deidara again, i cant believe he is gone so fast snif.

Bye!

Terracosmo
Sun, 09-25-2005, 10:33 PM
It's hard to know that you're a girl when your voice is as masculine as Deidara's i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Jaredster
Mon, 09-26-2005, 09:32 AM
have we even heard his voice? Was he talking in that short scene?

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-26-2005, 09:48 AM
Yup he was talking in that short scene the akatsuki had together right after the Naruto VS Sasuke fight

TwisT
Tue, 09-27-2005, 01:29 PM
Ok i don't know if anyone has posted a scanlation yet (couldn't see any link when i quickly scrolled through all the posts) so i'm taking the liberty to put one up.

EDIT: Link removed because of space for 278 and 279

drcitan
Tue, 09-27-2005, 01:30 PM
Someones gonna die in 278

LobsterMagnet
Tue, 09-27-2005, 05:42 PM
Dude, I completely agree with you on this. Still my biggest single annoyance at the anime is that naruto was killed by kabuto, but he's still running around. Anyway with the load of crap that's been going on in naruto for so fucking long, I'm gonna go ahead and say this because I haven't seen it said anywhere else on gotwoot. Everything good about Naruto the series was almost completely and utterly robbed from Hunter x Hunter. Since this isn't a general anime/manga forum I'll keep it short. If you want to see all of the awesomeness that the first 80 episodes of naruto brought without much of the annoyance, watch Hunter x Hunter.

HunterXHunter sucks. I don't know why anyone could possibly like it. I've watched it and I really really didn't understand it's appeal. I see why there are constant comparisons between the two shows because kishimoto definely borrowed a few elements from the Hunter exam but that's it. If anything he improved upon them. HunterXHunter is filled with consistantly mediocre animation, music, art, sound effects, and characters. God I hate that big eyed art style. It's like someone put in every anime cliche into one super series you'd get HunterXHunter

Well now that that rants done. I'm really curious to see what direction the story goes into now. I'm still a bit pissed that both sasori and deidara went down so easily but maybe the anime will flesh out their backgrounds a bit more. I'm curious to see if we'll get a peek a future grown up sasuke or if we'll see get to meet another jirenchu character.

kAi
Tue, 09-27-2005, 10:18 PM
Although I haven't seen the anime to HxH, it's a good manga, and I really enjoy it. There are time where I enjoy HxH more than I do than Naruto, not in this current arc though, it's gone to shit.

Sasori and Deidara seem to be characters made to show how good Naruto and Sakura have become in the two and a half years, they've been training.
As they had a good opening, walking into sand like they own the joint, taking gaara, smashing Kankurou.

Jaredster
Wed, 09-28-2005, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by: kAi
Although I haven't seen the anime to HxH, it's a good manga, and I really enjoy it. There are time where I enjoy HxH more than I do than Naruto, not in this current arc though, it's gone to shit.

Sasori and Deidara seem to be characters made to show how good Naruto and Sakura have become in the two and a half years, they've been training.
As they had a good opening, walking into sand like they own the joint, taking gaara, smashing Kankurou.

Let's just hope the other memebers arn't as weak.

Assertn
Wed, 09-28-2005, 11:49 AM
I like it better than the "oh darn, im not doing so hot, i'll just vanish into thin air and wait 100 eps before reappearing" thing that kabuto, oro, itachi, and kisame always do

Jaredster
Wed, 09-28-2005, 02:09 PM
I like it better than the "oh darn, im not doing so hot, i'll just vanish into thin air and wait 100 eps before reappearing" thing that kabuto, oro, itachi, and kisame always do

When watching the Sannin arc I felt really bad when oro just vanished into the ground when he was about to die. It felt like the whole arc was pointless.

It's a cliche thing that plauges many animes and more.

kAi
Wed, 09-28-2005, 09:51 PM
Orochimaru is badass, and I thought leaving like that was cool.
but that's just me.

drcitan
Wed, 09-28-2005, 10:01 PM
[quote]

When watching the Sannin arc I felt really bad when oro just vanished into the ground when he was about to die. It felt like the whole arc was pointless.

The whole point of that ard was to bring Tsunade back to the leaf village. Oro jus happen to be one of the obsticles in the way

Jaredster
Wed, 09-28-2005, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by: drcitan

[quote]

The whole point of that ard was to bring Tsunade back to the leaf village. Oro jus happen to be one of the obsticles in the way

yea, but the whole arc was leading up the that fight, and oro just goes away.

Meh.

nests
Thu, 09-29-2005, 08:47 AM
spoiler for 278
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3904/dscf00013xn.jpg

heero
Fri, 09-30-2005, 02:18 AM

It's a cliche thing that plauges many animes and more.

I always wonder how kabuto and oro can just disappear like tat...if they could do that why dont they do it in the fights? they need to learn how to fight like goku lmao

Hakeem_21
Wed, 10-05-2005, 05:23 PM
I thought chap 273-277 was ok.

I havent read naruto in a long time cause i get tired of Sasori's fight.

Also i must say i never liked Diedara until he decided to kill himself in order to kill his enemies. Thats how a bad guy should die not like the wuss Sasori who even helped his enemies that killed him.....

Naruto's new look of Kyubi mode and the fact there is a weakness to using kyubi now is a good thing.

As Terra said i will never understand how Sasori lost to Sakura, i really hope the others guys in Akatsuki that we havent seen fight are ATLEAST stronger than Sakura.

Deidara losing to Naruto and Kakashi i didnt have a problem with since Naruto improved skills+ more kyubi power plus Mange Sharingan is too much for most ninjas even the strongest of all.