PDA

View Full Version : Episode 9

Shuurai
Thu, 09-22-2005, 06:36 AM
Here RAW.avi (http://bt.saiyaman.info/download.php?id=1224&file=%5BS%5EM%5D+Full+Metal+P anic%21+TSR+09+RAW.avi.torrent)

Fan service ^_^

EpyonNext
Thu, 09-22-2005, 07:59 AM
That fucking owned.

I need subs like.....NOW i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Jadugar
Thu, 09-22-2005, 08:49 AM
I never see unsubbed episodes but in FMP's case I will make an exception. I cant wait.

Inazuma
Fri, 09-23-2005, 08:31 AM
Subs Subs where are you ?

Fri, 09-23-2005, 09:32 AM
I had a boner throughout the entire episode. And I also cried at the end.

isso
Fri, 09-23-2005, 11:33 AM
A question, I have heard ruomors about this series that it only are 13 episodes??? And subs, subs come out where ever you are!!!

kooshi
Fri, 09-23-2005, 03:31 PM
So far, 13 episodes is expected out of this series. You can find the information at AnimeNewsNetwork.

TheDemonWithin
Fri, 09-23-2005, 03:45 PM
ASH Torrent
Link (https://http://animeshrine.edwardk.info/%5BASH%5D_Full_Metal_Panic!_TSR_09_%5BF5832D96%5D. avi.torrent)

Darknodin
Fri, 09-23-2005, 05:54 PM
13 EPS????? if this actually stops at ep 13... I will murder someone!

but damn!
that Alastor AS is THA s***!!!
and doesn't anyone think that Wraith looks like the twin girls????

Jadugar
Fri, 09-23-2005, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by: isso
A question, I have heard ruomors about this series that it only are 13 episodes???

According to Anime News Network (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=4449) the current saga is 13 episodes long.

Originally posted by: isso
And subs, subs come out where ever you are!!!

FMP -TSR 09 - Anime Shrine (http://animeshrine.edwardk.info/[ASH]_Full_Metal_Panic!_TSR_09_[F5832D96].avi.torrent)

isso
Fri, 09-23-2005, 07:30 PM
Thx jadugar m8!!!

Cheers now I'll sleep better, after seeing fmp i can rest assured that this weeks fix has been given to me.. lol

A.y.a.m.e.5.6.8.6.1
Fri, 09-23-2005, 07:52 PM
This ep was too good for words. omg...i don't think i'll be able to wait for the next.

kyubisrage
Fri, 09-23-2005, 08:29 PM
this ep owned. Dam man poor chidori i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Inazuma
Sat, 09-24-2005, 10:28 AM
God bless FMP ... Those Mini M9 ...... Chidori playing James Bond....

It's too great it's feels like the show is only 7 min long ... Waaayy Too short

Munsu
Sat, 09-24-2005, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@chi
I had a boner throughout the entire episode. And I also cried at the end.

Same, except the crying part... although a little tear came out when one of the twins got killed...

Damnit... that means we won't have more lesbian scenes

And they kicked ass, why would they want to kill one off?

Zidoas
Sat, 09-24-2005, 05:48 PM
Been lurking for a long time, never found the motivation to join and post, even with Bleach which has become one of my favorite animes...

But FMP: SR owns. Boner I had not, but tears I shed at the end as well.

This series rock.

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 09-24-2005, 06:54 PM
This series is awsome. Why 13 episodes though? It can't end like that. Gauron is back. IT TAKES 26 EPS TO KILL HIM. He is a freakin immortal. Sosuke blew him up like 4 to 5 times. Then he kept comin back in ONE piece in FMP!. Come on.

Darknodin
Sat, 09-24-2005, 08:43 PM
YEA my thoughts exactly... but... Sousuke had 24 eps to kill him last time and didn't eevn manage to do so... I say we need AT LEAST 50 eps!

forgot... ASH dropped a version 2 of this episode... here it is Epi9 (http://anime-shrine.edwardk.info/%5BASH%5D_Full_Metal_Panic!_TSR_09v2_%5BE57EE4EA%5 D.avi.torrent)

Mae
Sat, 09-24-2005, 09:42 PM
Yay for female characters that don't just sit and complain but actually DO something to protect themselves. Chidori was awesome in this ep, although I still don't understand why it was necessary for her to change into the robe... Also, Sousuke AND Tessa's brother? Some girls have all the luck :p

Sat, 09-24-2005, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by: Mae
although I still don't understand why it was necessary for her to change into the robe...
I haven't seen the subbed version but in the novel it says that her clothes are bugged.

Zidoas
Sat, 09-24-2005, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@chi

Originally posted by: Mae
although I still don't understand why it was necessary for her to change into the robe...
I haven't seen the subbed version but in the novel it says that her clothes are bugged.

same reason as in anime.

oyabun
Sun, 09-25-2005, 12:15 AM
i think her clothes had a transmitter planted by wraith,, and why did one of the twins die?? mut is she really dead?? her sister would go crazy if she knew what happen

Inazuma
Sun, 09-25-2005, 03:43 AM
She was bugged by Wraith
And I don't really think the remaining twin will go nuts when she'll hear that her sis died ... At first she won't believe and then she'll be killed because her guard weakened due to the shock of seeing Chidori still alive ( or her sis corpse ).
That's what I'm thinking and I should stop yeah ...

EpyonNext
Sun, 09-25-2005, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by: FelixZeroAlastor
This series is awsome. Why 13 episodes though? It can't end like that. Gauron is back. IT TAKES 26 EPS TO KILL HIM. He is a freakin immortal. Sosuke blew him up like 4 to 5 times. Then he kept comin back in ONE piece in FMP!. Come on.

MAybe I missed something. But when was it said that Gauron is back?

Illrenmazou
Sun, 09-25-2005, 07:52 AM
Great episode! I like how Kaname decived Wraith.
@ EpyonNext: well if you have watched the prolouge, in the the end you'll hear I'm waiting for you Kashim or sumthing like that, and the only guy who calls Sagara by that name is no other than Gauron so he's probably in the series.
edit: I wish there is spoiler thread for this great series, Mut can you provide one?

FelixZeroAlastor
Sun, 09-25-2005, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by: EpyonNext

The same armslave that he pilots came back. I refuse to believe he died anyways. He only fell in the water. With the amount of times that he has exploded that last set back looked like nothing.

Munsu
Sun, 09-25-2005, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by: Illrenmazou

I wish there is spoiler thread for this great series, Mut can you provide one?

how about you simply go and talk in the manga thread...

Zidoas
Sun, 09-25-2005, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken

Originally posted by: Illrenmazou

I wish there is spoiler thread for this great series, Mut can you provide one?

how about you simply go and talk in the manga thread...

i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Junfung
Tue, 09-27-2005, 11:05 AM

umm from my little "observation", apart from the "I'm waiting for you Kashim" in the promo which Illrenmazou mentioned, I believe it was in the 2nd episode or so where there was a 2 seconds scene just before the nude twins hugging each other(somehow I remembered that sceen particularly well heh).... you'll see some medical equipments in the background, and in the foreground there's a few strand of blue hair sticking out... that matches Gauron's hair(to be precise i think his name should be translated as "Kowloon" <- or at least it's originated from the name of a place in Hong Kong meaning "nine-dragon") ... so the "Sensei/Teacher" the twins have been referring to is likely to be Gauron, and it makes more sense as well for the actions the twins have been taking against Mithril and Chidori in the last 2 eps, which they themselves refer it as to "revenge" for their sensei. also there's quite a few clues given out in previous eps by Leonard Testarossa and Gates (the crazy guy) when they both mentioned the twins have picked up sensei from the "sea". that matches the end of the first FMP.

so quite a few things brought out on this episode... Tessa's brother Leonard is actually working for Amalgam.... then who's the silver hair guy from the FMP fumoffu series? does anyone who've read the graphics novel know? you know the "senpai" in the student council, is he related to Tessa? i always though he's tessa's brother... funny guy i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Junfung
Tue, 09-27-2005, 11:15 AM

The same armslave that he pilots came back. I refuse to believe he died anyways. He only fell in the water. With the amount of times that he has exploded that last set back looked like nothing.

Actually that AS "Venom" Gates piloting might be a different AS from Gauron's Venom since all their other AS in Amalgam (eg. Shadow etc) are mass production models... seen in the episode where the twins stole one of the machines.... so there could very likely be more than one Venom... from my guess Gauron's Venom has exploded in the sea no doubt, but the explosion probably didn't occur directly in the cockpit so Gauron probably escaped fatal injuries, and his students - the twins picked him up from the sea... but he must've still sustained some serious injuries or else he wouldn't be still lying in bed and the twins constantly checking if their "Sensei" is ok - that's probably regarding to Gauron's health condition.

FelixZeroAlastor
Tue, 09-27-2005, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by: Junfung
so quite a few things brought out on this episode... Tessa's brother Leonard is actually working for Amalgam.... then who's the silver hair guy from the FMP fumoffu series? does anyone who've read the graphics novel know? you know the "senpai" in the student council, is he related to Tessa? i always though he's tessa's brother... funny guy

The silver hair guy in the Fumoffu series was just the student council president.
So during Fumoffu Gauron was getting saved by his students eh. Makes sense seeing as they had to finish repairing the Sub in Fumoffu. That had to be the best intermission series I have ever seen.

Darknodin
Tue, 09-27-2005, 07:10 PM
umm from my little "observation", apart from the "I'm waiting for you Kashim" in the promo which Illrenmazou mentioned, I believe it was in the 2nd episode or so where there was a 2 seconds scene just before the nude twins hugging each other(somehow I remembered that sceen particularly well heh).... you'll see some medical equipments in the background, and in the foreground there's a few strand of blue hair sticking out... that matches Gauron's hair(to be precise i think his name should be translated as "Kowloon" <- or at least it's originated from the name of a place in Hong Kong meaning "nine-dragon") ... so the "Sensei/Teacher" the twins have been referring to is likely to be Gauron, and it makes more sense as well for the actions the twins have been taking against Mithril and Chidori in the last 2 eps, which they themselves refer it as to "revenge" for their sensei. also there's quite a few clues given out in previous eps by Leonard Testarossa and Gates (the crazy guy) when they both mentioned the twins have picked up sensei from the "sea". that matches the end of the first FMP.

Yeap... Gauron is back... but uhm, two eps (about) someone was talking that Leonard had dissappeared right? I can't find it but did they say anything else?... and why won;t anyone else ask the question: WHAT THA HELL IS WRAITH... i seriously jumped when he started talking with that voice to Chidori (yea I know, he had it when he was talking to Sousuke but i thought it was the phone and that they idn't wanna show too much)... then as i was getting along witht he fact that he was simply a guy with a really deep voice, he gets shot, IN THE HEAD!... survives and we see someone else inside the mask.... i'm disturbed

A.y.a.m.e.5.6.8.6.1
Tue, 09-27-2005, 08:41 PM
Probably a disguise...that's what it looked like to me.

Illrenmazou
Tue, 09-27-2005, 09:25 PM
Wraith is the master of disguise, and his thick polymer mask saved him from that fatal shot(if he used a skinny guy as disruise, he's probably dead i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif ).

Junfung
Wed, 09-28-2005, 03:40 AM
The silver hair guy in the Fumoffu series was just the student council president.
So during Fumoffu Gauron was getting saved by his students eh. Makes sense seeing as they had to finish repairing the Sub in Fumoffu. That had to be the best intermission series I have ever seen.

oic... hmm would've been nice if he's Tessa's brother heh... somehow i rememebered a short scene in Fumoffu where Tessa met up with him in the student council room, and on the back of his fan there appeared a kanji meaning "little sister(¹)"... i might've misinterpreted then ... kept me thinking he's Tessa's brother the whole time (cos he also authoristed alot of the restoration fees for the damages Sousuke has caused on the school so i thought he's Mithril-related), and him and Tessa were pretending to be strangers justa avoid exposing Mithril. oh well it's all just my imagination hah...

hard to say if Gauron was getting saved "during" Fumoffu to be precise cos some ppl reckons Fumoffu is a spin-off and rather than a sequel, the school incidents in Fumoffu actually occured within the FMP(1st series) timespan... but if u believe that Fumoffu's timeline indeed goes after FMP, then yeh i guess it's fair to say Gauron was being saved that time. nevertheless he's been saved between the timeline of the end of FMP, and the 2nd episode of FMP-TSR... that wud be my interpretation.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Wed, 09-28-2005, 04:08 AM
I loved the compact ASs i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.

Junfung
Wed, 09-28-2005, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by: Darknodin
Yeap... Gauron is back... but uhm, two eps (about) someone was talking that Leonard had dissappeared right? I can't find it but did they say anything else?... and why won;t anyone else ask the question: WHAT THA HELL IS WRAITH... i seriously jumped when he started talking with that voice to Chidori (yea I know, he had it when he was talking to Sousuke but i thought it was the phone and that they idn't wanna show too much)... then as i was getting along witht he fact that he was simply a guy with a really deep voice, he gets shot, IN THE HEAD!... survives and we see someone else inside the mask.... i'm disturbed

that's one of the officials in the Mithril conference who's trying to help Tessa... he mentioned how it wud've been better if the dissappeared Leonard is around so as to ease Tessa's stress on her job... obviously that means Mithril is unaware that Leonard has turned against them and is now on the side of Amalgam.

hahah yeh that left me in suspense as well!! the voice is probably just a voice filter underneath the thick polymer mask Illrenmazou just mentioned above.... argghhh dying to find out who Wraith is... for all that matters "he" could very likely be a "she" heh.. cos as someone else mentioned in this thread, Wraith inside the disguise has the eye which looks like the twins'.... the same kinda "sadness" ... probably another "whispered" <- just another of my wild guess i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

A.y.a.m.e.5.6.8.6.1
Wed, 09-28-2005, 05:32 AM
Her uncle was also there, and I believe he had said that it'd be bad if Leonard were against them.

Jadugar
Wed, 09-28-2005, 10:00 PM
Call it my ignorance. I have just watched the episode now. Its been sitting on my hard disk for a few days now and boy it rocks.

There are two kind of girls in this world, those who look good in rain and those who dont.

I certainly enjoyed that line. Chidori was awesome in this episode and I am certainly not going to lie that I didnt have a boner seeing Chidori taking off her clothes. My breathing nearly stopped when she took her bra off and was going to take her panties off.

Wraith tuned out to be useless. I am sad on one of the twin's death. I wanted some more lez action. What will her sister do? Their Sensei (Gaulin) needs to come out of the hiding. Is he still not recovered? Considering the current series is 13 episodes long we might not see him.

Get in the que Mr. Silver, there are thousands of Chidori lovers. How dare you kiss her on the lips? I hope this news doesnt reach Souske.

A.y.a.m.e.5.6.8.6.1
Wed, 09-28-2005, 10:13 PM
how can this be 13 eps? the story doesn't even seem close to an ending. idk, it'd be really disappointing.

Jadugar
Wed, 09-28-2005, 10:18 PM
The whole story doesnt end here but the current saga/scene ends. It is very disappointing but its better than not having one. I hope the third raid goes in production soon.

Junfung
Wed, 09-28-2005, 11:21 PM
just read the graphic-novel - "End of Day by Day" which this FMP-TSR saga is heavily based upon, it's actually a spoiler (so don't read it if u don't wanna spoil the fun in watching it), i'm not planning to spoil it here either but i believe that everything will wrap up just fine by episode 13 if everything goes according to the novel, yes it's just 4 more episodes to go but it'll certainly be more intensified. so just be patient i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Jadugar
Wed, 09-28-2005, 11:33 PM
You are the one who read the novel and you are telling us to be patient.

Anyway I will wait till the series end then I will read the novels.

Junfung
Thu, 09-29-2005, 12:18 AM
heheh... well i don't have much of it myself... i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
but u're quite spot on there... the whole of FMP story doesn't just end by episode 13 as there's still a whole lot of unresolved issues for the background settings in the world of FMP.... but the major issues and themes that revolves within TSR will be resolved...

there's lot more materials left in the following comic-novels actually, and i think the author is still writing more at this stage... just a matter of whether they'll be further produced into anime. cos FMP doesn't have a strong commercial-merchandise backbone which it can rely upon (none that i'm aware of)... unlike gundam, macross and those with all those models and toys etc... they would need to evaluate the real profit they're making after TSR and decide if it's worth investing into yet another installment for the anime.

btw has anyone noticed the differences between the FMP-TSR episode 0 with the scenes that actually occured in episodes 1 - 9 so far? try compare some of the key scenes: eg. the scene where Kurz commented that Hetate is the Goddess of revenge out in the balcony in episode 0, whereas in the actual TSR episode (The night in Sicily when they captured Bruno) that scene occured indoors when he was talking to Mao.
also the scene where Leonard commented "girls who look good in the rain, and those who don't" in front of Chidori, the one in episode 0 is alot more rendered... notice the raindrops dripping down the bodyguard-AS hand who's standing next to Leonard on the right, whereas in episode 9 there's no such detail and the renderings are more simplified.

Jadugar
Thu, 09-29-2005, 01:07 AM
FMP - TSR 09 ( Bakakozou ) (http://weedy.1.vg:8394/torrents/[BakaKozou]Full_Metal_Panic_TSR_-_09_[27212757].avi.torrent?info_hash=5a2b6d40527ed2055a6c5b9683b b396059865e59)

kooshi
Thu, 09-29-2005, 04:47 PM
Such a kickass episode! Chidori was awesome (unlike many other anime girls, haha) and the human-size ASs are extremely interesting. But damn, killing one of the twins like that was kinda brutal. And poor Chidori at the end, wanting Sousuke back.
I wouldn't be surprised if Gaulun was the sensei of the twins, considering how many times he's survived in FMP.

Jadugar
Thu, 09-29-2005, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by: kooshi
I wouldn't be surprised if Gaulun was the sensei of the twins, considering how many times he's survived in FMP.

Its pretty obvious that their sensei is Gaulun.

Originally posted by: kooshi
And poor Chidori at the end, wanting Sousuke back

Yes, poor Chidori. I wanted to reach out and hold her in my arms.

Illrenmazou
Fri, 09-30-2005, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by: Junfung
Wraith inside the disguise has the eye which looks like the twins'.... the same kinda "sadness" ... probably another "whispered" <- just another of my wild guess
I doubt that. If Wraith is a whispered, he/she would be working in the Research Dept. instead.

Jadugar
Fri, 09-30-2005, 05:43 PM
I think Mr silver might be whispered.

Illrenmazou
Fri, 09-30-2005, 07:50 PM
Yes he is. In the 1st season Tessa mentioned his brother(Leonard) mastered Einstein's quantum equation(or someting like that) at the age of four(while Tessa mastered it at the age of six) so he is a whispered.

Mizerable
Sat, 10-01-2005, 10:04 AM
Yes, he is a Whispered. I want to see this ep, but I cant get any seeders to download for either of the subs. I might just have to go with the raw for now I guess...I do know what's going on, and the situation with Wraith as well...if some of you guys are confused, you might want to try and recap yourselves by reading the novels. It will clear everything up for you all.