PDA

View Full Version : The "Who Cares?" opinion thread

redemption2MKII
Wed, 09-21-2005, 10:02 PM
Have you been following Gundam Seed Destiny? Are you tired of hearing its praises? Are you bored with all the Fukada complaints? Post all your "Who Cares" reactions here.

For me, its a Gundam show. I like Gundam shows. Is it the best, I doubt it. Is it watchable, yes. Basically I don't care about what happens at the ending just as long as they actually GET to the ending, unlike Gundam X did when it got canned after 40 something. I don't mind if Fukada screws up, because it's still a hell of a lot better than most american shows out today. I don't mind if its the best ending in the world because there is no such thing as a happy ending in plotted Anime. I've come this far, and I'm going to finish watching the series. As to those ranters, ravers, and praisers, I just shrug and say "Who cares?"

Strike Freedom
Wed, 09-21-2005, 10:21 PM
Who cares about caring and who doesn't care? I care about not caring though I don't care about who is caring about whether I care if they care about not caring which in turns must mean that we ALL care! If you figure this out, PM me i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif.

You know, I agree with u to a degree. I am a gundam fan in general. So on with the series, no matter how lousy it gets....(GOD this sounds like I'm taking a marriage vow of till death do us part....oh DEAR GOD, NOOOOOO....)

Marcis
Thu, 09-22-2005, 02:07 AM
I care. If i don't care i don't watch the show.
I still hope that Destiny will have more or less decent ending, hope dies last you know...

And Gundam X even with it's incomplete ending (not incomplete actually but compacted) is overall better than Destiny

Strike Freedom
Thu, 09-22-2005, 08:45 AM
Actually, it is incomplete isn't it....I mean, I know they kinda rushed everything at the end, but that was because the show was being cancelled. So I guess it would be incomplete in essence since they omitted a lot of stuff.

Splash!
Thu, 09-22-2005, 05:18 PM
Who cares whether this thread is a stupid idea or not, i am still going to post in it

Who cares whether Fukuda is a SOB. Hes made plenty of money and in this world thats usually all that matters

Strike Freedom
Thu, 09-22-2005, 06:01 PM
Who cares what all of you and anyone else thinks....who cares about what i'm saying....no one gives a D&*%

ChaosK
Thu, 09-22-2005, 06:35 PM
this "who cares" thread is gay. it started out with a good idea but you're all going "who cares that who cares?" "well who cares that who cares about who cares?"

redemption2MKII
Thu, 09-22-2005, 08:23 PM
agreed, this is about who cares about the way GSD is turning out for better or worse, this is just for those people who watch the show to watch the show, not to go ballistic or go cheering.