PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 3. PS2

Jman
Wed, 09-21-2005, 01:27 PM
This deserved its own thread so here goes

Naruto headed for PS2 once again
Bandai's popular ninja fighting game is making a comeback with Narutimate Hero 3.

For an animated series about the legendarily stealthy ninja, Naruto sure does a poor job of keeping a low profile. Now appearing in the US on the Cartoon Network and fresh off a featured role in the Nintendo codeveloped anime battle royal Jump Superstars, the series is also returning once more to the PlayStation 2.

Bandai is developing the third installment in its Narutimate Hero fighting action game series, reports the latest issue of Shonen Jump. Narutimate Hero 3 will once again feature the ninja-flavored action of previous installments, along with some new moves and tweaked techniques.

Characters confirmed so far include the main character Naruto, his eternal rival Sasuke, and Gaara. As one would expect, Narutimate Hero 3 will feature new characters as well. In terms of new in-game systems, Narutimate Hero 3 will include an ominous-sounding new technique called the "Ultimate Ninjitsu."

Naruto: Narutimate Hero 3 is slated for release this winter on the PlayStation 2 in Japan.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2...9/12/news_6133016.html (http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/09/12/news_6133016.html)

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anim...ds/ps2narutime3-1.html (http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/naruto/goods/ps2narutime3-1.html)
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2172/collagenh35yx.jpg
I can't wait for this one.

Koyuki
Wed, 09-21-2005, 01:52 PM
Nice. Although it's kinda old. But know we have our own thread to discuss. Can't wait either!

Terracosmo
Wed, 09-21-2005, 02:36 PM
That white thing in the upper right corner sure looks a lot like that ugly retard turned a fairy in the filler arc with Jiraiya

Koyuki
Wed, 09-21-2005, 05:29 PM
Lol Terra. Isn't that Sasuke Cursed lvl2? Or maybe I do NEED new glasses.

Terracosmo
Wed, 09-21-2005, 05:58 PM
Yeah it probably is. The color tricked me. :S

ChaosK
Wed, 09-21-2005, 07:06 PM
IT IS CURSED SASUKE! but you cant see lipstick...boo. and for the most part it seems like the fighting system is still the same (in terms of chakra moves and stuff)

Koyuki
Fri, 09-23-2005, 08:29 AM
Think it's more like DBZ:Budokai. But I'll definitely get it.

ChaosK
Mon, 09-26-2005, 07:17 PM
no, never say that DBZ: budokai sucked. (besides graphics)

Dezalanel
Tue, 09-27-2005, 07:09 AM
Um no Budokai is actually a really good game. It has gotten progressively better with each entry and is definitly the best english DBZ games. The new one that comes out in October I believe DBZ Tenkaichi Budokai looks really awesome.

dark maginn
Tue, 09-27-2005, 02:27 PM
the game looks nice and i liked budokai but i always get owned i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

ChaosK
Tue, 09-27-2005, 06:26 PM
budokai is too easy. i liked the old SNES games where you acctually had to know the moves, and there was a japansese release for PSX "GT final bout"

Koyuki
Tue, 10-04-2005, 03:16 PM
I meant it would be more like Budokai, cause you have like SUPERMOVES, and 2-3 lvls of power-ups. Although it will still have the same style just more kickass action and moves ^^

Jman
Thu, 11-10-2005, 03:24 PM
Another update

<u>P L A Y S T A T I O N 2</u>
Naruto: Narutimate Hero 3
Publisher: Bandai
Developer: Cyberconnect2
Platform: PlayStation 2
Genre: RPG / Fighting
Origin: Japan
Release: December 22, 2005

Bandai revealed new details on Naruto: Narutimate Hero 3 for PlayStation 2, the 3rd game in the popular anime fighting game series. This time the game will be released in two separate discs, the first disc is the Animation Disc, which contains a brand new Naruto OVA, created by the staffs of the TV series. The second disc is the Game Disc, which contains the Naruto fighting game and an all new RPG mode.

The story in the RPG is about a new crystal snatching tournament in the leaf ninja village. You play as Naruto, the goal is to find all the crystals scattered in the village; you can team up with other fellow ninjas and battle against others to collect information and crystals. Your rivals include the 3 strongest Sennins in the village - Naruto's teacher and the legendary Sennin Jiraiya, the medical Sennin Shizune and the 5th hokage Tsunade, who is also one of the legendary Sennin.
Screenshots &gt;&gt;here&lt;&lt; (http://www.the-magicbox.com/0510/game051028a.shtml)

Terracosmo
Thu, 11-10-2005, 03:39 PM
Might as well get ready right now: where do you guys usually import games?

bagandscalpel
Thu, 11-10-2005, 03:54 PM
Hoh?

I hope this time, the filler material in the main game doesn't make Kabuto seem uber-godly. Narutimate Hero 2 saw to that in the Gedou-no-In "Arc."

@Terra: I'll probably be getting my copy off of yesasia.

Terracosmo
Thu, 11-10-2005, 04:12 PM
Is yesasia reliable and so on?

I never actually imported a game, but I figure I need to do so with this title.

NM
Thu, 11-10-2005, 04:31 PM
Does anyone have any idea if the Animation Disc will work on a modded PS2?

bagandscalpel
Thu, 11-10-2005, 04:40 PM
Yes, yesasia is reliable.

@NarutoMaster: Do you play DVDs on your modded PS2?

masamuneehs
Thu, 11-10-2005, 05:51 PM
Nope, not buying this game... at most, possibly a rental... The graphics don't really do much for me, and I'm, after seeing all the filler, the new DVD Animation disc really doesn't strike up much curiosity... The RPG mode seems cool, but Naruto doesn't really seem to be a thing that would fit the RPG genre too well. To be done properly it'd need to be more like an RPG mixed with Metal Gear Solid action and general Action/Adventure games...

XanBcoo
Thu, 11-10-2005, 08:53 PM
This game looks to kick ass - if only for the fact that you can play as "one-tail" Naruto and Lvl 2 Curse Seal Sasuke, and the Sound Five. That purple rasengan screenshot looks really cool too, even though purple kyuubi-rasengans suck. I also hope they give better specials to the side characters - the ones in Narutimet Hero 2 are kinda boring.

I also hope they change the way the specials are pulled off. I don't like that system at all.

EDIT: More incentive to buy, or at least play this game once:
http://img493.imageshack.us/img493/4691/ree7as.jpg

ChaosK
Fri, 11-11-2005, 12:54 PM
i acctually liked the super system in naruto2. It was new to me and i thought it was somewhat creative.

Jman
Fri, 11-11-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
Nope, not buying this game... at most, possibly a rental... The graphics don't really do much for me, and I'm, after seeing all the filler, the new DVD Animation disc really doesn't strike up much curiosity... The RPG mode seems cool, but Naruto doesn't really seem to be a thing that would fit the RPG genre too well. To be done properly it'd need to be more like an RPG mixed with Metal Gear Solid action and general Action/Adventure games...

Have you played NH2? the graphics were never pretty especially compared to the gc games which look just like the show. Even though its done in a more rough sketchy looking style its still fun to play. I don't care much for the animation disc myself, but the new character additions and moves look exciting..to me at least. As for the rpg mode, it worked in NH2 and I suppose its still gonna work for this one since the mode it isn't really rpg in a traditional sense. No worries about choosing moves off a command menu then watch as the character executes them. And while you do get to walk around konoha and interact with other characters, the battles are vs fights like regular gameplay and sometimes have to be won with the completion of certain objectives like beating oro with hokage's lvl3 super attack. Advancing through the storyline is just like watching the series play out before your eyes and seeing new characters arrive is like reading the manga. I think the way it is now is way better than if they were to make it like traditional rpgs and I'm saying that based on having played that other lame excuse for an action adventure rpg naruto game (the 3d one).

XanBcoo
Fri, 11-11-2005, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
i acctually liked the super system in naruto2. It was new to me and i thought it was somewhat creative.

I think it sucked. I guess I'm just a fan of more traditional methods though (that, and I can't press buttons rapidly for shit).

EDIT:
http://naruto.shonen-fr.com/index1.php?page=ps204
A french site with some more screen caps and news (For those of you who can speak French). It also has pictures of the new usuable characters list. If all of them are indeed confirmed it looks like we'll be able to play with ALL the Hokages (including the 4th), Anko, Konohamaru, and Hanabi (Hinata's sis), as well as the Sound Five.

Jman
Fri, 11-11-2005, 03:34 PM
heh the rapid button pressing thing was ok for me but the specials that required rotating the analog quickly pissed me off especially when i played against my friend who uses itachi all the time.

EDIT: Yo thanks for that link
ran the text through freetranslation and got a screwy but readable translation
lolwtf @ "there will be well 2 DVD in your wood"
[quote]

Naruto: new act on PS2 Bandai goes go out a new episode of Naruto: Naltimate Hero, studio CyberConnect2, once again on PlayStation 2. This not step really a surprised, in the measure where the last episode had flowed itself to near of 350.000 copies to Japan, a year ago. After an escapade in the kind of the beat'em all with Uzumaki Ninden this summer, the players will be able to rediscover all the ninjas of the famous manga in a new game of baston, once again in facing face, since Naruto 3 will not be able to play itself that to two.

A special OAV with the game You not révez, there will be well 2 DVD in your wood. the game, more a realized cartoon specially for the game by the coordinators of the series. The animated will resume the scenario of the method RPG include in this third shutter. One already can say that ca will be the better one and longer introduction page of game Naruto of all the times. Without you some unveil too, it is a will question of a big organized tournaments to Konoha by Godaime (Tsunade). Do not await you nevertheless to something extraordinary, seen that ca resumes, largely, extracts of the animated.

Again gifts The 2nd DVD is not a ************ gift, and this is ailleur astonishing. For every pré-commade, Bandai will offer a figurine of Naruto Kyuubi with the even pauses that on the pochette of the game. You will find ailleur, what's more 2nd DVD, a Card Game of itself same Naruto. I you rapelle that the game Card Game is compatible with Narutimate Hero 3 as it was the case with the former versions. That allows unblocking between other of the objects, or carement of the under for the method RPG.

Narutimate Road 2: RPG to the Action RPG The creation of this method in the second shutter of Narutimate Hero 2 delighted the fans. It was necessary to explore the town and find personages that give you objectives of missions. Fights and feeble mini-jeux were at the appointment. CyberConnect2 has not forgotten évidement the fans in this third opus, and pushes the exploration of the town, and of its vicinity, in a unique experience. You now can use the majority of the actions of the method fights. This is has to say to jump, climb on the walls, usage of certain techniques etc... Naruto: Narutimate Hero 3 cloturant the first party of the manga, the adventure risks being long, with a lot of rebondissement.

Personages in pagaille Bandai announces more than 40 personages. Everyone thought about a resumed beast of the already present personages in the two preceding shutters... absolutely not!! All the personages were remodélisé, and their rethought blows. One will be able therefore retourver attack them the more apparent murtrière in the manga. Black Chidori against Great Rasengan, not that a small one became aware of this that will propose the game. The appearance of slave over in the world RPG leaves to think that for example the youma Shukaku (Gaara that done 30M of top) will be jouable. The good entries of personages are the five of the Sound, and surment two or three personages of the second film Naruto. If one groups together this that I have says, one can be on that there will be an avalanche of limits (Fury).

For information, in the second shutter it there had not "that" 33 personages jouables. The game goes until the end volume 27, and has access to well more personages than in the series of the Dragons Ball. One hopes ailleur that Obito and Yondaime will be them also jouables.
[quote]

that little promo clip and the new pix were cool. this game will own Believe it..tebayo!

ChaosK
Fri, 11-11-2005, 04:39 PM
if your friend used itachi you should've used anbu kakashi.

ToFuGuY
Fri, 11-11-2005, 05:39 PM
man i cant wait to play as chouji when hez skinny!!!

XanBcoo
Sat, 11-12-2005, 05:03 PM
if your friend used itachi you should've used anbu kakashi.

Funny enough Anbu Kakashi is my best character but I still lose all the fucking time because I can't rotate the damn analog stick fast enough.

That translation was odd, lol.

Everyone thought about a resumed beast of the already present personages in the two preceding shutters... absolutely not!! All the personages were remodélisé, and their rethought blows.
But if that means what I think it's trying to say, then all the pre-existing characters will have a new move list and probably new specials as well. Awesome.

My interperetation: "Everyone thought that the already present characters in the two preceding games would stay the same...but no! All the characters were remodled and their attacks rethought (revamped?)."

ChaosK
Mon, 11-14-2005, 05:13 PM
anbu kakashi is my best character too because my friend rotates faster than me or button taps faster so i stick with anbu where it involves no button tapping what so ever, the one you have to watch out for most is itachi's lvl 3 super, i always jump up because thats how u can easily dodge everybody elses super...EXCEPT HIS, itachi makes a kage bushin and the 2nd 1 does a ryu "shouken!" (not spelled right i think) and always hits me...i usually just go into the background when he does a super, otherwise anbu kakashi is the way to go. his moves have a slight delay but if u use it at the end of a combo when the enemy is on the floor, use chidori and the exact second he stands up, you'll hit them (which is pretty cool with anbu kakashi)

bagandscalpel
Tue, 11-15-2005, 12:31 AM
Well, as I have discovered about Narutimate Hero 2, technique can only go so far, before the game resorts to

MASH, MASH, MASH, MASH. (regular chain combos)

MASH-MASH-MASH-MASH-MASH... (Kawarimi-ing)

M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-MASH! (supers and the Kawarimi "contests" of back and forth)

The only thing that gets truly tired is my thumb...

ChaosK
Tue, 11-15-2005, 08:45 PM
...like i said, if u use anbu kakashi mashing wont matter that much, except for kawarimi, i had a 30 kawarimi thing with my friend (never should've taught him how to) and we went till he hit the end of the screen and couldnt kawarimi and i killed him...with anbu kakashi lol.

XanBcoo
Tue, 11-15-2005, 09:24 PM
Even then, you've still got to button-mash in order to defend against the oppenents super, as well as the combos, and activating his power up.

No one can escape!

ChaosK
Sat, 11-19-2005, 08:26 PM
heres a tip, R2 to block lol, or jump out of the way of a super (except itachi's 3rd lvl where his kage bushin does a shyokuen!)

bagandscalpel
Sat, 11-19-2005, 10:20 PM
Hence, MASH-MASH-MASH-MASH...

That's where the programmers got sloppy, instead of having to truly get your timing down to Kawarimi, you can just abuse L2/R2 - 90% success rate.

TruthofMistake
Thu, 11-24-2005, 03:03 PM
err this game looks tight and i'll buy it but about the DBZ Budokai... that game was pathetic it was all about reach. In the first and only one i played id just pick the tallest guy and id never lose a fight... ever.

ChaosK
Sun, 11-27-2005, 03:43 PM
really? shortest guys win cuz the tall guys punch punches over their heads, try goten vs cell lol. oh well dbz budokai 3 had 1 thing i liked. Vegito. he totally pwns every1 else.

Terracosmo
Tue, 12-20-2005, 06:07 PM
http://www.gametrailers.com/pl...p?id=8753&amp;type=mov (http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=8753&amp;type=mov)

Long-ass awesome trailer showing all the new elements of the game. RPG mode, Kurenai, Anko, Asuma, Sound 5, 1st &amp; 2nd Hokage = OMFG.

I came. Twice.

Koyuki
Tue, 12-20-2005, 07:17 PM
Naruto 3 (http://ts.searching.com/download.asp?id=494379)

it's the real game

KoKo37
Tue, 12-20-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
http://www.gametrailers.com/pl...p?id=8753&amp;type=mov (http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=8753&amp;type=mov)

Long-ass awesome trailer showing all the new elements of the game. RPG mode, Kurenai, Anko, Asuma, Sound 5, 1st &amp; 2nd Hokage = OMFG.

I came. Twice.
Second Hokage!?!? OMG i dont care about other characters he the best by far XD.

Originally posted by: Koyuki
Naruto 3 (http://ts.searching.com/download.asp?id=494379)

ZOMG, dunno if its real, but I'm downloading it now. If it is I'll edit this post
there are gc and ps2 downloads, however the current emulators go at around 6 fps in fights and about 20ish in menu ( On a Very-Good computer, my comp goes about 3.8 on fights and about 13 on menu and my comp is pretty good -.-" ) and regular speed is 60 fps. So basicly PS2 roms are just for testing the game and not really playing i think i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif. ( im presuming thats a rom, and if its not i dont see how it could work &gt;&lt; lol )

Assertn
Tue, 12-20-2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by: XanBcoo
Funny enough Anbu Kakashi is my best character but I still lose all the fucking time because I can't rotate the damn analog stick fast enough.

quick analog stick rotation went out with Mario Party 1

Koyuki
Wed, 12-21-2005, 07:04 AM
Koko37, it's not a rom it's a .iso, but I don't know it it's really Naruto 3. Cause it gets released in Japan tomorrows

ChaosK
Wed, 12-21-2005, 04:05 PM
hmm, if it is real, its burnable onto dvds...

Koyuki
Wed, 12-21-2005, 06:38 PM
Baka sundya neso it's the real game!!!!!!!11one ZOMG

See you next year guys!

Psyke
Thu, 12-22-2005, 08:05 AM
Shikamaru's special using the light bomb looks really good. Can't wait for this game to be released.

ChaosK
Thu, 12-22-2005, 05:36 PM
i got it! loool all the supers are changed kinda....and naruto and sasukes cause them to go into super mode...havent unlocked really anybody cool, though i do have sakon i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif and shika...but im waiting for itachi.

Jman
Thu, 12-22-2005, 06:44 PM
spoke to a friend who has the game and i was told that the 4th is in it as a playable character.
can anyone confirm this?

NM
Thu, 12-22-2005, 06:54 PM
Would you guys say the game is worth buying? Or should I go ahead and download it? I was thinking of getting it for Christmas because the animation disc would be a nice collectors item (and the box art looks pretty good to). But its $64.00 wherever I see it. =/

Zinobi
Sat, 12-24-2005, 01:17 AM
i need a dvd burner and slide card and swap magic i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Terracosmo
Sun, 12-25-2005, 12:40 PM
Holy Shit (http://img509.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yondae40yu.jpg)

Fourth Hokage, Hanabi and Konohamaru are also playable. i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

Jadugar
Sun, 12-25-2005, 04:43 PM
Does Kakashi has that new move (only manga readers would know this)?

ChaosK
Sun, 12-25-2005, 06:01 PM
no. he doesnt unless its in his anbu form.

umm guys for those of u playing already, do u know what to do after u collect 60 of those little pencil like things?

is anybody even playing?

kenren
Mon, 01-09-2006, 09:28 AM
anyone know how to unlock the 4th hokage?

i've completed the story mode btw..

Terracosmo
Tue, 01-10-2006, 01:05 PM
You get him when you have gotten all other characters.

ChaosK
Tue, 01-10-2006, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by: kenren
anyone know how to unlock the 4th hokage?

i've completed the story mode btw..

gotta unlock a few more after 4th hokage. you gotta go in RPG and unlock konohamaru, 1st, 2nd hokage, hinabi and then finally you get him.

i'm up to "dating" hinabi and i have 1 date left before i get her and 4th hokage.

NM
Sat, 01-14-2006, 01:18 PM
Can anyone help me? I've completed RPG mode so I decided to try and get the other hidden characters. I went to the gambling area in Konoha and met Tsunade at the slots and she started to ask me for something so I agreed. I went back to Konoha City, and met Jiraiya who left after I met him, then met Ino and fought her, then met Kiba and fought him. Now Tsunade is standing near the gates and thats where I'm stuck, I have no idea what she wants. I went to Gai and did his minigame and after I completed it, the text in the kanji was red like when I met Ino and Kiba. Anyone know what Tsunade wants and what exactly I have to do? This is preventing me from getting Hinabi, and the rest of the Hokages. -.-

ChaosK
Sat, 01-14-2006, 02:03 PM
just 1 question, do u have konohamaru yet?

NM
Sat, 01-14-2006, 02:17 PM
Yep, he was the first character I got after I completed RPG mode. I just need Hanabi and the 1st, 2nd, and 4th Hokages. But this mission I'm on for Tsunade is taking forever since I have no idea where to go.

ChaosK
Sat, 01-14-2006, 02:26 PM
well after you've unlocked konohamaru (i'm not too sure about the tsunade thing) but i'm pretty sure you can still walk into one of the restruants by the front of konoha (oppisate of where the hokage building is) and in there should be ebisu, answer his quiz and you get 1st and 2nd,

oh i just remembered, for tsunade she wants to find something of the 1st hokages....

NM
Sat, 01-14-2006, 02:38 PM
Oh, Ebisu is in the restaurant? I thought he would be near the Academy, thanks for the info! I've been wanting to give both Hokage's a try.

And although I can't read the kanji, I did hear Tsunade say "Shodaime" so she does want something from him. But I can't understand anything else. =/ I think Ino, Kiba, and Gai are supposed to give you hints when you fight/do the minigames but again, I don't understand their kanji. All I know is that part of their kanji is red. I tried checking out the merchant because usually the items you need are in gold but nothing is showing up. And I've been through every part of Konoha and I still have no idea what to do.

bagandscalpel
Sun, 01-15-2006, 03:15 AM
Tis a shame really, the Yellow Flash being so "flashy" and all...

Too bad he doesn't have a voice actor, yet.

XanBcoo
Thu, 01-19-2006, 07:53 PM
The Fourth's teleporting Rasengan make this game unbeleivable. I haven't played much of it yet, but it looks really awesome. They've also slightly changed around the way supers are pulled off, which I love.

rockmanj
Thu, 02-02-2006, 12:45 AM
i just got it, and have all but 8 chars. im guessing u get them from rpg mode?? i have no idea what to do tho..my kanji is super rusty

bagandscalpel
Thu, 02-02-2006, 01:41 AM
Let's see, you get the majority of the NH2 characters by finishing Story Mode...

And the rest comes from finishing RPG mode, which is pretty straightforward, despite being completely in Japanese... Basically, follow context clues, look at the map, buy out the merchant in the middle of town, and talk to EVERYONE.

rockmanj
Thu, 02-02-2006, 03:18 AM
well, its nh3..but thanks ill try that

bagandscalpel
Thu, 02-02-2006, 05:27 AM
Oh, my mistake, I meant you unlock the majority of the characters that WERE available in NH2 by completing Story Mode...

People like Dotou, Sealed Orochimaru, and Hyuuga's successor Hinata didn't make the cut for NH3.

UChessmaster
Sat, 02-04-2006, 11:47 AM
no. he doesnt unless its in his anbu form.

umm guys for those of u playing already, do u know what to do after u collect 60 of those little pencil like things?

is anybody even playing?

He doesn`t have it in either mode

rockmanj
Sun, 02-05-2006, 12:32 AM
im not sure, but i think you change your ougi by giving you char. certain items, right?? how do you get those items?? in RPG mode?

bagandscalpel
Sun, 02-05-2006, 03:53 AM
Yep, in RPG mode.

The majority of the ougi items come from the character dates, while some come from the scroll trader, and the last few come from numbered missions.

rockmanj
Sun, 02-05-2006, 04:10 AM
hmm...im like totally lost in that game; like, the fights where you have certain things; andi have no idea what im doing wrong...

UChessmaster
Sun, 02-05-2006, 10:10 PM
well... most mission don`t allow you to do certain things like

dont use ougi
dont get ougied
dont use jutsu
dont block
30 time match
finish oponent in mid air
kawamari no jutsu 6 times
win at least 1 kawamari sequence

whenever you broke a rule your match will end, that way you can see what youre doing wrong

Terracosmo
Mon, 02-27-2006, 08:30 AM
I got around to get the game. It's pretty nice so far, though I logically don't understand shit in RPG mode.

Sakon &lt;3

ST_11
Mon, 02-27-2006, 04:51 PM
The graphics look like Budokai 1, unimpresive...I just wished they released a RPG version of Naruto where you use Sakura as the star of the game and the mission is to kill Naruto and Sasuke

Mr Squiggles
Mon, 02-27-2006, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by: ST_11
The graphics look like Budokai 1, unimpresive...I just wished they released a RPG version of Naruto where you use Kakashi as the star of the game and the mission is to kill Naruto and Sasuke and Sakura
fixed

Terracosmo
Mon, 02-27-2006, 05:24 PM
Squiggles won.

I don't want Naruto as an RPG game, because it will just be yet another re-enactment of the series' story - which is pretty damn boring at this point.

ChaosK
Mon, 02-27-2006, 05:50 PM
unless...square decides to make a naruto game with ff7 style. "naruto: OMNIRASNEGAN!"

bagandscalpel
Mon, 02-27-2006, 06:20 PM
I'm willing to bet the Yondaime could pull said maneuver off.

Terracosmo
Tue, 02-28-2006, 01:12 PM
An emo contest between Sephiroth &amp; Sasukeroth!

bagandscalpel
Tue, 02-28-2006, 01:40 PM
Oho? Darn, now I'm seeing comparisons between Naruto and FF7...

In the case of Sasukeroth, would Oro = Hojo? Does that mean that Sakura will eventually bite the dust because she's something of an Aeris? I think I should stop here for my own safety. A Naruto RPG is something I'm already trying to stray away from, moreso a Naruto-FF7 bastard child spawned from the darkest pits of fanboy/girl hell.