PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Episode List

Alefu
Tue, 09-20-2005, 11:29 PM
Does anybody know where i can find a naruto episode list, I like to watch them in order and I know the episodes are numbered but I'm having trouble with the OVA's. I read that the 2004 jump special (Find the Special Crimson Four-Leafed clover!) was episode 37.5 and then I read somewhere else it was beetween 26 and 27. I also read the secound 2005 jump special the waterfall village one was 84 so does any body know what order these two episodes came out in, like it was shown on TV after episode .... but it takes place between 34 and 35 (cowboy bebop the movie takes place after episode 20 but came out after the series) and the naruto movie too please Thanx for lisening to my ramblings and any answers will be helpfull.

XanBcoo
Tue, 09-20-2005, 11:55 PM
The movie is unrelated to the series so it doesn't fit in with the story at all.

Neither do the OVAs. It really doesn't matter which order you watch them in, because they're not even that great.

EDIT: In that case, I don't know. But the movie does not fit in with the story at all. If anything, you should watch it after Naruto learns the Rasengan. Perhaps after the end of the "Tsunade Arc"

Alefu
Wed, 09-21-2005, 12:05 AM
Yes but i'm real anal about stupid things like this so I want to know.

Jadugar
Wed, 09-21-2005, 05:36 AM
Here (http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=239) is the complete Naruto episode guide.

As far as the movie and jump fiesta are concered XanBcoo is right, they dont go with the story and you can watch them after Naruto learns rasengan.

BioAlien
Wed, 09-21-2005, 07:36 AM
they already got episode 152 and 153 title...

but what are the parody?

and the ova are not supose to be related to the anime

Jaredster
Wed, 09-21-2005, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by: BioAlien
they already got episode 152 and 153 title...

but what are the parody?

probably joke subs.

Keno
Wed, 09-21-2005, 09:17 AM
The movie may not fit with the anime but the "right" time to watch it would be after the Idate fillers, just b4 the sasuke arc. Somewhere in the early hundreds.

abacaus
Sat, 09-24-2005, 01:25 AM
Hey Alefu,

If it is any help ...you can try animetique.com. They have a pretty accurate list and a few summaries. It only goes up to 150 though....so good luck.