PDA

View Full Version : Who Should Die?

Splash!
Tue, 09-20-2005, 04:58 PM
All right! If you guys were in Fukuda's place, who would be the first character you would kill off and why?
Yes, we all know he did a lousy job. So heres an oppurtunity for you to suggest who you would kill off and in what kind of a scenario
Voice your opinion

YES THIS IS ANOTHER STUPID POLL!

Mite Gai
Tue, 09-20-2005, 05:46 PM
I voted Kira, my best scenario for killing him off would have been to have done it in the first 20 episodes, though not use him as Shinn's little punching bag, I would have rather seen Kira and the ArchAngel attempt to prevent a fight between ZAFT and EAF forces and have Kira die in battle due to terrible outnumbering and upon Freedom's Explosion I'd have it destroy a fair chunk of each force due to it being nuclear. The crew of the AA would then escape via small escape craft in the confusion and go Lacus's asteriod plant. I believe that this would add more depth to the story by making it darker through showing that both sides were rejecting peace which Freedom represented and also that this is not SEED since Freedom was the poster gundam of that and ArchAngel was guiding that peace. Additionally, in the last episode I would have the Eternal with it's old crew die taking a direct hit from something like Requiem except it would use a super powerful beam reflector and prevent the beam from destroying both fleets. Somewher after that I would have Athrun in a revamped Justice with funnels attempt to stop the battle while in a METEOR unit and die after Eternal taking out a good deal of both forces in a death scene similar to Gato from 0083's except he would die firing off the METEOR unit. I felt it would be a good idea to explain my entire death scheme, as to not look like some sort of pathetic Kira hater as IMO it would be really cool to have the characters throughout the series saying stuff like, "I wish Kira was here," rather than "Wow, Kira just kicked everyone's ass for the 20th time! Cool!" And I am sure they would include a spirit talk between Athrun and Kira when Athrun dies at the end which I would find to be cool.

EDIT: LOL, sorry didn't know I got so carried away with my death scheme for the current main characters.

Terracosmo
Tue, 09-20-2005, 08:20 PM
I can only choose one?

Lacus

ChaosK
Tue, 09-20-2005, 08:24 PM
cagali

RedX1z
Tue, 09-20-2005, 08:48 PM
cagalli

NomoZ
Tue, 09-20-2005, 08:59 PM
I voted for Kira, and they have to show him dead, not a floating helmet or an empty cockpit, I mean he has to have a bullet to the head or be beam sabered in half.
My 2 reasons:
1) If there is another SEED series(please no!) he atleast won't be in it.
2) There wasn't an "EVERYONE" option.

Phoenix20578
Tue, 09-20-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
I can only choose one?

Lacus

Seriously, we should be able to chose 4 or 5. For now, I have to say Lacus. She has gotten so annoying...

Wizard054
Tue, 09-20-2005, 09:28 PM
I voted for Mwu...
He should've been dead and kept dead.
There is no reason for him to be alive except to torment people.
Let him die, and keep him dead.
He died honorably in SEED. Let's let him rest in peace.

Naruto_RNG
Tue, 09-20-2005, 09:59 PM
shinn.
I want him dead ever since the show started and don't ask me why.
they should of make GSD about athrun since he got confussed again.

Strike Freedom
Tue, 09-20-2005, 10:12 PM
I would like it if everyone bites the dust. That way everyone is neither happy nor mad. ALL OF THEM SHOULD BURN!!!!

cagallileeds
Tue, 09-20-2005, 10:40 PM
Shinn asuka
never ever liked himi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

DeathscytheVII
Tue, 09-20-2005, 11:53 PM
Lacus, maybe Eternal will crash into Requiem ala Peacemillion style i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Wed, 09-21-2005, 12:17 AM
who the hell voted for rey???

anyways, i pick lacus, she is very annoying and i would like to see kira kill again, she's holding him back from his true potential, a potential that can surpass athrun's

Nai
Wed, 09-21-2005, 12:41 AM
Lacus.

Marcis
Wed, 09-21-2005, 01:19 AM
Fukuda is not present in this list.
I request his addition otherwise i don't have anyone to vote for!

kenren
Wed, 09-21-2005, 02:28 AM
kira.
cause he sucks.

anyway , 3rd voter for shinn is? -_-

Aramis
Wed, 09-21-2005, 07:23 AM
Kira, though he's died a few times already, i'd like to be FOR GOOD next time.

isso
Wed, 09-21-2005, 08:35 AM
I voted for lacus, everyone knows how I feel about that little spoiled goody-two-shoes brat!

Moon Eclipse
Wed, 09-21-2005, 07:09 PM
I vote Dullandall, because he's my number 1 to die. He's so evil and we all know it's coming... and I think his death should be spectacular

Splash!
Wed, 09-21-2005, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by: Marcis

i believe the key word is "Character"

Seriously, we should be able to chose 4 or 5. For now, I have to say Lacus. She has gotten so annoying...

My opening post says which character should be killed of first, before anyone else. Therefore, you can only choose 1

Marcis
Thu, 09-22-2005, 07:02 AM
does word "sarcasm" rings any bells?
But i do dislike bratty Cagalli, dunno why but i do

PSJ
Thu, 09-22-2005, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
who the hell voted for rey???

anyways, i pick lacus, she is very annoying and i would like to see kira kill again, she's holding him back from his true potential, a potential that can surpass athrun's

I DID! YES THAT'S RIGHT, I VOTED REY!!!!

The asshole killed Djibril without any effort wtf is that? that was the suckiest moment in the show. to bad we only can vote for one person though.

Naruto_RNG
Thu, 09-22-2005, 11:56 AM
PSJ who would u vote for next?

heero
Thu, 09-22-2005, 12:22 PM
Dullandaal

isso
Thu, 09-22-2005, 01:43 PM
If i got a second vote i would vote for Lacus again.. She's AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.. DIE ALREADY!!!

PSJ
Thu, 09-22-2005, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by: Naruto_RNG
PSJ who would u vote for next?

Shinn, nobody kills Auel without any consicuenses(sp?)

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-22-2005, 03:18 PM
Consequences?

PSJ
Thu, 09-22-2005, 03:27 PM
Yea that was the word i was looking for. My mind went blank and i just thought "fuck it i'll write it the way i want".

Why not let Rau's dream come true? Destroy the earth and kill all living things.

Mite Gai
Thu, 09-22-2005, 05:51 PM
LOL, I can't believe this thread turned into a character hate thread with no one posting any scenarios.

PSJ
Thu, 09-22-2005, 06:07 PM
Well it is "Who should die" so it it only natural that some character hate will develop. FUCK REY AND SHINN FOR KILLING THE BEST CHARACTERS IN THIS SHOW! GO AUEL AND DJIBRIL!!!!

ChaosK
Thu, 09-22-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by: splash

Originally posted by: Marcis

i believe the key word is "Character"

My opening post says which character should be killed of first, before anyone else. Therefore, you can only choose 1

fukuda is a character...he's a fuckin character that he created GSD.

Splash!
Thu, 09-22-2005, 07:36 PM
LOL, I can't believe this thread turned into a character hate thread with no one posting any scenarios.

yeah people, i said try to prove that you are past fukuda's mental level and actually give us a scenario on how you would kill the character to improve the story (if you could with more episodes at this point)

urahara_rulez
Thu, 09-22-2005, 09:34 PM
definitely..... shinn asuka!!!

scenario like this... shinn asuka makes a trip to a refugee camp (for no good reason)...
then meets a kid whose training as a guerilla or whatever, filled with vehemence and hatred etc..... asks the kid why do you want to fight? etc,
the kid glares at him, "so that i can take out the zaft mobile suit (impulse), it's pilot and destroy zaft!!!"...... "Nani!" shinn asuka grabs the boy, "what did you say!"... boy cries,"they killed my family, and that mobile suit killed my sister!!!!!" then a pink or whatever fanciful colored phone drops out of the boy's shirt....
deja vu for asuka!!!
asuka grabs his head "NNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!", boy realises, "you're that mobile suit pilot!!!" grabs a gun from his pocket, shoots asuka ptblank into his chest, asuka gyrates (like meer i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif) before dropping dead...
boy grabs destiny and proceeds to destroy the rest of the world like rau!

Naruto_RNG
Thu, 09-22-2005, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by: urahara_rulez
definitely..... shinn asuka!!!

scenario like this... shinn asuka makes a trip to a refugee camp (for no good reason)...
then meets a kid whose training as a guerilla or whatever, filled with vehemence and hatred etc..... asks the kid why do you want to fight? etc,
the kid glares at him, "so that i can take out the zaft mobile suit (impulse), it's pilot and destroy zaft!!!"...... "Nani!" shinn asuka grabs the boy, "what did you say!"... boy cries,"they killed my family, and that mobile suit killed my sister!!!!!" then a pink or whatever fanciful colored phone drops out of the boy's shirt....
deja vu for asuka!!!
asuka grabs his head "NNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!", boy realises, "you're that mobile suit pilot!!!" grabs a gun from his pocket, shoots asuka ptblank into his chest, asuka gyrates (like meer ) before dropping dead...
boy grabs destiny and proceeds to destroy the rest of the world like rau!

lol. thats good man. it might happen to the next seed series if there is going to be one.

NomoZ
Fri, 09-23-2005, 02:42 AM
Here's a scenario for Kira's death(aka Heine death mk2):
Rey in Legend is fighting Andy in his Gaia, and Rey cripples Andy to a certain point then turns away. Andy gets pissed activates the beam wings and charges after Rey. Kira stupidly(of course) flies between them and Andy cuts Strike Freedom in half with his beam wings and says "Get the F--- out of my way you cocky little B----!!!".

Aaaaah that'd be nice...

Phoenix20578
Fri, 09-23-2005, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by: NomoZ
Here's a scenario for Kira's death(aka Heine death mk2):
Rey in Legend is fighting Andy in his Gaia, and Rey cripples Andy to a certain point then turns away. Andy gets pissed activates the beam wings and charges after Rey. Kira stupidly(of course) flies between them and Andy cuts Strike Freedom in half with his beam wings and says "Get the F--- out of my way you cocky little B----!!!".

Aaaaah that'd be nice...

LOL. Ahh, sweet irony...

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Fri, 09-23-2005, 12:07 PM
Shinn, I hate it, kill him anyway u want, i just want him DEAD ASAP.

Yumil
Sat, 09-24-2005, 04:39 AM
After SEED Destiny ends, Fukuda decides hes not rich enough and decides to make a sequal. In this sequal all dead characters come back to life as zombies and pilot zombie gundams trying to destroy the world. Kira, Lacus, Athrun, and Cagali all go to stop these evil war zombies. Kira with all the genius that he is makes a new weapon that makes people love and not fight. He uses it with his Super De Duper Strike Blaster Freedom(yes, Strike Freedom gets blown up and Kira miraculously survives again) to rid the world of the zombies. All the zombies come back to life and Kira gets flay, Lacus, and his sister Kagali all to himself. Shin gets his sister and Stellar. Everyone is happy, except the fans of gundam. People all over Japan riot and stop buying model kits. Fukuda after seeing all he has lost starts to lose a little bit of himself. Upon it entering the states, even the DBZ kiddies didnt like it, so Fukuda kills himself with a shotgun one morning in his lovely bathroom.

benjaminz
Sat, 09-24-2005, 04:21 PM
my sig

dullindal will spout some random bull about kira's existence and being the ultimate coordinator and then fulfill what kreuze failed to do muahahahah

and it's okay because fuckuda will magically make him reappear out of nowhere in the third seed anyway i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mite Gai
Sat, 09-24-2005, 11:13 PM
Guys, why not try and at least attempt to post an attempt at a serious scenario even if you hate the character? Just a suggestion, because at the moment no one seems to be even at Fukuda's mental level.

smurfyy
Sun, 09-25-2005, 01:18 AM
hmm...i dont like it, but probably Lacus...
and yea, they have to show the body..but still..in GS, i thought it was clear that Mwu was freakin dead, since at the end, his helmet was floating around. if his helmet was off, he should be dead either from strike exploding or him exploding due to space. bullshit how he came back to life

isso
Sun, 09-25-2005, 03:14 PM
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/2613/arguing7dn.jpg

drunkenmaster
Sun, 09-25-2005, 03:29 PM
how did athrun get 1 vote? whoever voted for him, show URSELF

Splash!
Sun, 09-25-2005, 04:06 PM
i voted for Athrun and the scenario is kinda like this:

Athrun is flying around in his meteor in the final battle taking out the zaft forces, laughing to himself

ATHRUN: hahahahaha! Finally my chance to shine. I will outdo kira and become no.1.

In his excitement he swings his extra long meteor beam saber and accidentally slices a mobile suit beside him.

ATHRUN: Oh yeah another kill!(Suddenly falls silent as he stares at the MS wreckage) WTH?!!!!!! Did i just slice the Strike Freedom, nooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Athrun looses his mind out of grief and self destructs his IJ while still inside the cockpit.

Shinn shows up later on, at where this devastation took place. He then sends the minerva a transmission in which he states how he heroically destroyed both SF and IJ. He becomes supreme commander of ZAFT.

drunkenmaster
Sun, 09-25-2005, 04:23 PM
give me reasons why u want him to die over everyone else (kira, lacus, shin etc).

aznimperialx
Sun, 09-25-2005, 04:38 PM
splash u dumb?

Terracosmo
Sun, 09-25-2005, 04:52 PM
No, Splash isn't dumb. But he is apparently not entitled to his own opinion.

heero
Sun, 09-25-2005, 04:54 PM
its funny how ppl get offended when someone wants certain character to die

Splash!
Sun, 09-25-2005, 05:03 PM
well i think Athrun dying would be a nice twist to the story. And i believe him to be an expendable character. Thats cause i think the cast from GS are all expendible in GSD cause the characters have been horribly mutilated by fukuda throughout the course of GSD. They should never have even been in this 2nd series to begin with and should have just been parts of history
Besides kira and lacus already have enough votes. And i would not kill shinn and leave athrun and kira alive. That would be dumb and unfair to shinn, to whom the series technically belonged. A shinn death would make only make some sort of sense if Kira and Athrun died at the same moment

KapsLocked
Mon, 09-26-2005, 06:58 AM
well i think Athrun dying would be a nice twist to the story. And i believe him to be an expendable character. Thats cause i think the cast from GS are all expendible in GSD cause the characters have been horribly mutilated by fukuda throughout the course of GSD. They should never have even been in this 2nd series to begin with and should have just been parts of history
Besides kira and lacus already have enough votes. And i would not kill shinn and leave athrun and kira alive. That would be dumb and unfair to shinn, to whom the series technically belonged. A shinn death would make only make some sort of sense if Kira and Athrun died at the same moment

Not necessarily. I personally think that if one of the three mentioned above survived, I would have to say it should be Athrun, because he's the one that I think would just look back on all that's happened in the best way.

I think they set Shinn and Kira into actions that are too linear that you could really see what they were doing 5 episodes ahead.

A Luna/Shinn death would be nice and tragic, but I'm just romantic like that. ^^ Like... Luna dies and Shinn is like OMG seppuku, and Athrun, Kira, and Rey are like WTF?! in a nutshell.

Takeda Natsuke
Mon, 09-26-2005, 08:05 AM
Mwu should die again. This time, he should be SEEN DYING. Like his body is ripped from the cockpit and Murrue and the rest of AA will see him burning to death. I'm not trying to be funny in a sense, but let's face it; there was no reason for him to be alive in the first place. I thought it was because of Rey that he was put back in the story, but he doesn't even KNOW Mwu, he only senses a Newtype, which still doesn't have any redeeming qualities.

*sighs* I thought Kira being in GSD would be a good thing, but it's so artificial that I don't like it at all. Not. At. All. Kira should bite the dust for his final finale.

But if you really want my opinion on this ending, this would be my best one:

-Everyone fighting dies except Shinn, Luna and Athrun.
-Rey survives the battle, but after a few days in the hospital and admitting his wrongs, flatlines.
-Luna and Shinn take care of the new orphanage at ORB. Cagalli and Athrun get married two years after the war.
-Every Gundam owned is destroyed at sea, never to return again.

^_^;;

Gangrel
Mon, 09-26-2005, 01:14 PM
I voted for Kira, his death would actually bring some emotion to the series. But too bad there isn't a Fukuda option, would be great if Fukuda shot himself after this... /drool

Splash!
Mon, 09-26-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by: Takeda Natsuke
Mwu should die again. This time, he should be SEEN DYING. Like his body is ripped from the cockpit and Murrue and the rest of AA will see him burning to death. I'm not trying to be funny in a sense, but let's face it; there was no reason for him to be alive in the first place.

i doubt that would help though. If fukuda wants to bring him back again, he'll come back, even if it makes absolutely no sense. he Will just remove that mwu getting ripped up scene for the GSD special edition and will make as third series(if he wants to)

masamuneehs
Mon, 09-26-2005, 10:34 PM

Originally posted by: Takeda Natsuke
Mwu should die again. This time, he should be SEEN DYING. Like his body is ripped from the cockpit and Murrue and the rest of AA will see him burning to death. I'm not trying to be funny in a sense, but let's face it; there was no reason for him to be alive in the first place.

i doubt that would help though. If fukuda wants to bring him back again, he'll come back, even if it makes absolutely no sense. he Will just remove that mwu getting ripped up scene for the GSD special edition and will make as third series(if he wants to)

Seen episode 49 yet? For a moment I was like "They are not pulling that same exact shit again!" And then he was all fine, and totally owned the Minerva, turning their Bow gun into scrap.... Damn upgrades in military technology... What's it take to take down a Gundam nowadays?

And after seeing this last episode I've decided that it is LACUS CLYNE WHO MUST DIE!!!

BLEED BITCH BLEED! (she was actually decent in 49, though i still can't see where her military expertise comes from...)

cagallileeds
Mon, 09-26-2005, 10:44 PM
just finished watchin epi 49 and Rey didnt die!so weird...
maybe Shinn will be the only one who will die in the final epi....

RedX1z
Mon, 09-26-2005, 10:47 PM
they need to pull some shit from evangellion and kill everyone off in the end, since this series can't get any worse, so, why not?

masamuneehs
Tue, 09-27-2005, 12:29 AM
Kill everyone?

Nah, i think that would lower the model kit sales (kids: All the Gundams got beat! I don't want to buy any of those!"

And since money makes the world go round, I'll say that only the less popular characters and less-profitable Gundams get killed. Rey, Dullindal, (but maybe Lunamaria too, at Shinn's hands, I think they're building to that, plus DOM Trooper guys)

RedX1z
Tue, 09-27-2005, 06:20 PM
eh, i guess that's true. hell, they practically live off those sales..i guess..

Naruto_RNG
Wed, 09-28-2005, 10:33 PM
yes shinn has 11 votes. and here I thought everyone was kira hater.

Strike Freedom
Wed, 09-28-2005, 10:48 PM
i voted for Athrun and the scenario is kinda like this:

Athrun is flying around in his meteor in the final battle taking out the zaft forces, laughing to himself

ATHRUN: hahahahaha! Finally my chance to shine. I will outdo kira and become no.1.

In his excitement he swings his extra long meteor beam saber and accidentally slices a mobile suit beside him.

ATHRUN: Oh yeah another kill!(Suddenly falls silent as he stares at the MS wreckage) WTH?!!!!!! Did i just slice the Strike Freedom, nooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Athrun looses his mind out of grief and self destructs his IJ while still inside the cockpit.

Shinn shows up later on, at where this devastation took place. He then sends the minerva a transmission in which he states how he heroically destroyed both SF and IJ. He becomes supreme commander of ZAFT.

LOL, now that's good comedy. I appreciate the laugh...i need it at the moment, thanks i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

EDIT: And no, Naruto, everyone is not a Kira hater. I am a Kira supporter so don't feel left out. I just find it pointless to argue about issues that won't have any resolution until the characters die or what not

redemption2MKII
Wed, 09-28-2005, 11:01 PM
Well I'll be honest, I'm just waiting for one of the Hawke sisters to die, or both, because you just know one of them is gonna eat it in the end. I hope it's not my beautiful and pure-hearted Meyrin.

Here's my prediction as to what will happen. Of course the DOMs will die along with the Murasame pilots in very mundane ways. Shinn will pull a Kamile (this looks like a remake of Zeta anyway. Psycho Gundam = Destroy, Hyaku Shiki = Akatsuki, DOMs = DOMs wtf?). Anyway, Shinn will pull a Kamille and go insane, but that will be after Luna jumps in the way of Eternal's bridge and takes the palm beam straight up where Shinn never went. Ray will get killed off by Kira by a piece of pure luck, because they both disable each other slowly. (DRAGOONs shooting DRAGOONs and stuff like that). Athrun will disable Shinn, but not kill him. Mwu/Neo and Andy will destroy GENESIS and Requiem, most likely by self-destruct, leaving Murrue loveless once again. Dullindal will get his ass sucked into space.

In the OVA that you know they'll broadcast. Shinn is a cackling fool, Meyrin is trying to cope with Luna's death, but isn't doing to well, Athrun and Cagalli start to multiply in droves, and Kira and Lacus will still never kiss, let alone procreate. That's my theory for the whole shish-kabbob.

So I'd say that in the best case scenario... Athrun kills Shinn. That way we don't see him pull a Kamille, Luna won't die, and the pigtailed cutie won't be devastated. I don't think there's any other good result out of this.

Deamon007
Sat, 10-01-2005, 08:11 AM
Shin must die the folowing way: Kira disables Destiny by cutting of the arms and legs and than kicks the torso in the Neo Genisis killing the Dullandaal and Rey in the process

dark maginn
Sat, 10-01-2005, 08:54 AM
i want lacus dead

blightian
Sat, 10-01-2005, 11:35 AM
haha i'm the only one who voted for luna to die. haha for the fact of her being that weak in and out(unable to talk sense into shinn and let rey own her in that aspect) of combat.