PDA

View Full Version : TV: Supernatural

Pages : [1] 2

Phoenix20578
Tue, 09-20-2005, 02:54 PM
Who else has seen this? This series is almost as good as Lost. I haven't seen something along these lines for a while. For those who want to watch, its on at 9pm, on the WB.

Xollence
Tue, 09-20-2005, 02:59 PM
Hard to tell just by watching only one episode, but so far it looks good. That ghost woman was HOT.

dark maginn
Tue, 09-20-2005, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by: Xollence
Hard to tell just by watching only one episode, but so far it looks good. That ghost woman was HOT.

yes she was i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Phoenix20578
Tue, 09-20-2005, 04:32 PM
Sam's girlfriend was hot to. To bad she died i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Xollence
Tue, 09-20-2005, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
Sam's girlfriend was hot to. To bad she died

That's what they want you to think... guarentee you she or his mother's gonna make a come back. Maybe as a ghost.

Aeon
Tue, 09-20-2005, 06:51 PM
I cought the encore of the first ep by accident and actually liked it. Gonna try out ep 2 tonight.

That ghost woman was HOT.

Agreed

Phoenix20578
Tue, 09-20-2005, 09:04 PM
Episode two was pretty good. Apperently, there is no lack of hot girls on this show i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif. This series has really grabbed my attention and kept it, with only two episodes.

For all who want to see:
Supernatural Ep.1 (http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=407419&query=sup ernatural+)

Xollence
Wed, 09-21-2005, 11:47 AM
I couldn't watch the second episode, WSOP was on ESPN. Is it worth downloading?

Phoenix20578
Wed, 09-21-2005, 06:41 PM
I think its worth it, and on that note:
Supernatural Ep. 2 (http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=414297&query=sup ernatural+)

Phoenix20578
Wed, 09-28-2005, 07:53 AM
Supernatural Ep. 3 (http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=420531&query=sup ernatural+)

This was a great episode, but the next one seems amazing.
We might just get some answers.

Jaredster
Wed, 09-28-2005, 09:03 AM
Thanks for the links. I'll watch the first one when i get home.

EDIT: *Now a Chuunin*

Phoenix20578
Tue, 10-04-2005, 03:33 PM
Supernatural is on tonight. Watch it. It looks like the best one yet.

Koyuki
Tue, 10-04-2005, 03:55 PM
Gonna download it. Heard about it a while back. Just forgot about it -_-

Munsu
Tue, 10-04-2005, 07:50 PM
I just watched the first two episodes... I'm liking it alot atm...

Xollence
Tue, 10-04-2005, 09:24 PM
This series spoiled Smallville a bit since we knew that Jensen Ackles would eventually be killed off to star in Supernatural.

Phoenix20578
Tue, 10-04-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by: Xollence
This series spoiled Smallville a bit since we knew that Jensen Ackles would eventually be killed off to star in Supernatural.

He's better in Supernatural as a main than Smallville as a throw-away

Munsu
Tue, 10-04-2005, 10:59 PM
how long do this episodes take to be put on torrentspy usually?

Freaking need episode 4 now...

Xollence
Tue, 10-04-2005, 11:14 PM
That's true Phoe, but still... Bud it should be up by tomorrow afternoon. Was episode 3 any better? I really got bored with the second episode.

Munsu
Wed, 10-05-2005, 05:34 PM
After the first episode, when the brothers meet for the first time... I was expecting more kickass action from them, that is yet to be seen and I hope it will be shown sooner rather than later...

Episode 3 was fine, nothing special, I'd say a bit better than episode 2 though...

I'm still waiting for episode 4 to be posted...

Phoenix20578
Wed, 10-05-2005, 05:39 PM
Supernatural Ep. 4 (http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=428591&query=sup ernatural+)

I missed this episode, thanks to a paper. I'll watch it as soon as the dl is done.

Hakeem_21
Wed, 10-05-2005, 05:44 PM
What is this show about? Super power or supernatural alà Lost.

Munsu
Sat, 10-08-2005, 12:59 PM
It's about ghost, demons, and such... most if not all are based on Urban Legends...

Though it seems like a "slay the demon of the day" type of series, it has some sort of plot behind it which makes it a bit interesting...

shawtiebabe
Sat, 10-08-2005, 06:18 PM
it's like a nightmare.... but with hott guys. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Munsu
Wed, 10-19-2005, 10:28 PM
No one cares for that crap...

Anyways, last episode was awesome... it was pretty fucked up...

Phoenix20578
Wed, 10-19-2005, 10:34 PM
Well, here's the torrent links for 5 and 6. Episode 6 was the best yet.
Episode 6 (http://www.torrentspy.com/directory.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=441214&query= supernatural)
Episode 5 (http://www.torrentspy.com/directory.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=435383&query= supernatural)

Knives122
Wed, 10-19-2005, 10:38 PM
that was the shapeshifter one right, that was a good one, it was pretty graphic and it was too bad that we couldnt see what he really looked like(unless I missed that)

the bloody mary one where they ripped off "the ring" girl was stupid(in the way that they ripped off a stupid movie)

Munsu
Thu, 11-10-2005, 07:09 AM
Yeah, I was talking about the shapeshifter one...

Latest episode was the shittiest yet... the one about bugs...

kaniskii
Sun, 11-13-2005, 02:36 AM
yea, that bug eps was kinda gay... seemed like they ran out of ideas, dunno. you would think they could have come up with a better curse story than that one.

this eps did have some good insite on the relationships that the boys had with there father. cant wait to see how it all ends up when they find him

Munsu
Sun, 11-13-2005, 01:20 PM
Next one seems like it will be extremely good, they are going back to their old house or something... Hopefully they'll meet the demon that they are after...

Munsu
Thu, 11-17-2005, 05:11 AM
No one saw last episode?

I thought it was great....

Spoilers:

We get to see their father is alive and well, and we also see their mother kicking some ass...

Phoenix20578
Thu, 11-17-2005, 07:55 AM
This was a great episode. We get to see what accually (or somewhat) happened back then. But the best part
had to be thier Mom kicking ass

Munsu
Thu, 11-17-2005, 10:01 AM
I like how all the descriptions of the show... especially from big review websites, had the intro plot description saying that the brothers are looking for their dead Dad... I guess they are all wrong

It seems like the young one (forgot his name) has some supernatural powers... I wonder if he has something else going for him than simply the dream prophecies...

Munsu
Mon, 01-16-2006, 05:08 PM
Anyone saw the new episode: Scarecrow?

It was fucking awesome, if you gave up on the show, I suggest you watch this episode till the end... I'm sure you'll change your mind.

http://ts.searching.com/torren...1x11_EnglishV_NapisyPL (http://ts.searching.com/torrent/513144/Supernatural_1x11_EnglishV_NapisyPL) <--- crappy version, but it's the only thing that's out there.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Tue, 01-17-2006, 12:04 AM
yep this episode was pretty good, wonder who that girl was talking to at the end of the episode o.O

Munsu
Tue, 01-17-2006, 12:13 AM
I'm pretty sure she has something to do with the demon that it's after their family... I think that's why the father is saying that even talking over the phone is risky... It's like they are watching them and want to somehow get them all together to kill them, or they want the siblings to go after their dad so that the demons themselves can find him or something.

Xollence
Tue, 01-17-2006, 01:14 PM
I just realized she's the girl from Over There. I guess this means that they're not planning on making a sequel. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Wed, 01-18-2006, 12:58 AM
this week's episode was pretty good, Death looked so awesome in that tuxedo i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Munsu
Wed, 01-18-2006, 03:20 AM
Never seen Over There, but yeah, it got canned... I don't really care for those type of series, especially ones dealing with the Iraq situation...

Anyways, yeah, yesterday's episode was good... Darla from Angel was shown, hot as always...

These guys really need to get themselves a woman, a girlfriend, a companion or something... The weekly hottie is not really cutting it for me.

Munsu
Wed, 02-15-2006, 03:54 PM
Last episode was pretty good in my opinion, and it looks like next week's will be spectacular...

The hitchhiker is back to confront the brothers, and it seems like they will also meet up with their dad, should be good stuff...

Munsu
Wed, 03-01-2006, 04:00 PM
Anyone watched last night's episode?

It was very hot.

Knives122
Wed, 03-01-2006, 04:26 PM
It was so heart-warming *sniff*

almost made me cry when the family was getting beat down by the devas

Munsu
Wed, 03-01-2006, 04:41 PM
Well those cheesy parts you can just ignore...

I just like how that woman was having her way with the brother. She was hot.

Munsu
Thu, 05-04-2006, 10:46 AM
Anyone seen the last couple of episodes? They've been pretty good, and tonight should be the season/series finale, which should be great too.

Knives122
Thu, 05-04-2006, 11:09 AM
yeah I saw it pretty cool with the demons instant appearing crap. And what was up with there only being 4(now 3) bullets left? I thought there were 5 left (6 if you count the vampire head shot)?

Unless of course for some reason it was a 5-chamber revolver

Edit: just found the gun http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/17/SAA_P1870.jpg

Munsu
Thu, 05-04-2006, 11:12 AM
Well that gun was made for some specific purpose back when it was made, so you can assume that one bullet was used then.

Knives122
Thu, 05-04-2006, 08:58 PM
God damn demons, Tonights ep = probably the best of the season

Munsu
Thu, 05-04-2006, 09:00 PM
Seriously, freaking awesome episode... All the crappy episodes in the middle were worth it just to get to this one, great episode.

I'm I the only one pissed with the death of Meg, she was hot.

Knives122
Thu, 05-04-2006, 09:33 PM
Survey says: The demons suck

The gun is going bye-bye from the winchestors.

and they are all half-dead or more.....some season finale

Munsu
Thu, 05-04-2006, 09:34 PM
If the series would end like this, I'm fine with it, great ending... I do hope there is a second season though. If there's a second season, I suspect it'll be more intense just because the cat is out of the bag right now, we are in a all out war. But a second season without Meg is a big lose for me, I hope they can revive her somehow.

Knives122
Thu, 05-04-2006, 09:55 PM
I don't know.....something about getting hit with a truck just doesn't satisfy me/resolve anything.

Season 2 better be 4x as intense as this season was, b/c we need it after the truck scene

Munsu
Fri, 05-05-2006, 11:30 AM
It seems like just the two of us stuck with it till the end, which is a shame... Aside from some shitty family dialogues, the series was pretty good... especially those last 2 or 3 episodes. They were intense. I think the main thing I liked about the series was the music, espcially when you're an 80's fan like I am.

AlterEgox5
Fri, 05-05-2006, 10:13 PM
Yeah the whole truck thing...I've watched maybe 5 episodes of this and still know what's going on. In a way I think that's kind of sad...

Anyway, I was talking to a friend of mine because I was a bit baffled by the truck;

"....They can't be dead right?"
"...Well it says season finale - not series finale so I'm assuming no."
"Ok, that makes sense. Still, with the demon right there and them all knocked out, I'd like to think that they're all pretty much screwed."

Ah, stupid demons/bad guys. Always taking their time and screwing around. You think after a while they would realize that doing this is their downfall...

Munsu
Sat, 05-06-2006, 05:54 AM
Well of course it will say season finale...

The problem here is not wether the writers want to continue it, the problem is will it be cancelled or not.

Genma
Sat, 05-06-2006, 07:45 AM
I used to watch this show every Tuesday, but I stopped after they aired the evil scarecrow monster episode. Which was probably like, a couple of months ago.

I couldn't really get into it but, regardless, I kept trying to watch for more than 6 episodes. Eventually I just forgot about the show until now, after reading this thread.

A lot of the episodes were just modified versions of famous ghost/monster/demon stories, which I found to be totally lame. However, towards the last few episodes I watched, their own storyline started to develop more.

So anyway, did it get any better after said scarecrow episode? Would it be worth buying a DVD set to watch the rest of the series?

Munsu
Sat, 05-06-2006, 08:01 AM
Of course it got better, last couple of episodes made it worth it. But as for buying DVDs, that depends... if you simply want to watch the rest of the series just go to mininova or isohunt and download the episodes.

Genma
Sat, 05-06-2006, 08:03 AM
Of course it got better, last couple of episodes made it worth it. But as for buying DVDs, that depends... if you simply want to watch the rest of the series just go to mininova or isohunt and download the episodes.

Okay, that makes things a lot easier. :p

Thank you.

AlterEgox5
Sat, 05-06-2006, 12:24 PM
Well of course it will say season finale...

The problem here is not wether the writers want to continue it, the problem is will it be cancelled or not.
Ah this is true...hadn't really thought about the cancellation possibility. But then again, it is on the WB and they have stuff on there that I wonder why still exists...

Assassin
Sun, 05-28-2006, 09:34 PM
So i just finished watchign the entire first season in 2 days. I can't believe i didn't get into this show sooner....although this way i didn't have to wait a week to find out what a was happening each time.

A lot of the episodes were just modified versions of famous ghost/monster/demon stories, which I found to be totally lame. However, towards the last few episodes I watched, their own storyline started to develop more.

well ofcoruse they would use famous urban legends like that, it goes with the territory. the show is about teh 2 brothers hunting things that go bump in the nite. it only makes sense to make use of the most popular ghosts and monsters that everyone knows about. the writers can't be pulling ancient demons out of thier asses each week.

Anyway, i thought the last 3 or 4 episodes were just awesome. I really hope the show doesn't get cancelled, especially with the way the final episode ended. It's obvious that that ending wasn't supposed to be an end all for the series, cuz theres too many loose ends. In fact everything is now just starting.

Munsu
Wed, 09-27-2006, 10:50 PM
New season starts tomorrow at 9pm in the CW, don't miss it. Last couple of episodes were awesome and it ended with a Cliffhanger, I wonder how they'll continue the story. Is the hot bitch still alive or did she die, don't quite remember?

Edit: Read an ealier post by me, guess she's dead.

Assassin
Wed, 09-27-2006, 11:56 PM
I wonder how things will paly out with the demon and the gun/last bullet. Now that the demon is after them, they need to use the final bullet, but if they kill the demon rite away, then the rest of the season will be stupid. then again, if they use the bullet and miss or something, they''ll need some other way to kill the demon.

I really hope its the latter, since i never really liked the idea of that magic gun. It doesn't really fit well with the series since it doesn't have any mystical background. Id also like to see more historical refrences in the series, like the book of solomon they got from the fat guy, or zorastrian gods the demon girl summoned. that stuff is alot more intresting then random urban legends.

Knives122
Fri, 09-29-2006, 08:22 AM
Let count the ways:
-They miraculously survive
-death takes on the form of a hotty
-The father sacrifices himself and the gun(with bullet) to save his son's life
-The boys are now officially dead in the water with no leads and no idea on what they need to do.

This ep felt more like the conclusion to last season more then a premiere. It was actually cool to see Dean as a spirit on the brink of death.

And we just got a plot point with what the demon has instore for the children like Sam, I was disappointed though that we didn't get to know what that plot point was. But I guess that would be giving away the show :p.

Time for more badassness I suppose.

Assassin
Fri, 09-29-2006, 11:30 PM
great first ep. i like that they've ended the whole gun thing, now maybe we acn get back to normal methods of slaying demons. I really wanna know what the deal is with sam and kids like him. and why thier dad didn't tell sam about it.

I really hope they dont kill off John's character though. It would be good if he came back from time to time as a spirit/guardian angel or whatever to help them along. Also i wonder what the actual deal he made with the demon was? Did he say they would stop hunting him if he saved deans life, or only that he'll give him the gun? Obviously dean and sam wont stop hunting him, even if they dont know about the deal, but i wonder how.

once again, awesome ep. i love this show

Assassin
Sat, 01-13-2007, 12:16 AM
*bump*

Wars a brewin'. The big plan is finally revealed...sort of. Turns out the demon is recruiting soldiers for an upcomming war, and the psychic kids will be fighting hellside.

Pretty good episode overall. We got to see the demented vampire slayer again. too bad its the last we'll see of him for a while.

I didn't get what happened with the girl at the end though. Was she taken/killed by the demon, was she the demon?

Zati
Sat, 01-13-2007, 12:31 AM
Yeah this was a nice episode. I'm with you about the ending it got me confused too, maybe she got possessed by the demon or something?

FullMetalAlchemist
Sat, 01-13-2007, 02:34 AM
*bump*

Wars a brewin'. The big plan is finally revealed...sort of. Turns out the demon is recruiting soldiers for an upcomming war, and the psychic kids will be fighting hellside.

Pretty good episode overall. We got to see the demented vampire slayer again. too bad its the last we'll see of him for a while.

I didn't get what happened with the girl at the end though. Was she taken/killed by the demon, was she the demon?

I think she was taken by the demon as one of the psychics, but it did leave it open as if she was one of those demons protecting thier treasure "Sam". Was a really good start from where they left off. I hope they will show sam's true powers soon, i doubt it is only seeing the future.

Munsu
Mon, 04-30-2007, 03:13 AM
Well, the way I see it was that the chick actually "Awakened" to her destiny, so she started killing... it shows what Sam might become.

I finally caught up to the series, I was stuck in episode 4 for a while. This season has been pretty good, especially with "Meg" coming back and possessing Sam a couple of episodes back. The warewolf episode was very good too... though I was hoping they would keep the chick and have her in their travels. I'm tired of Dean and Sam emo brotherly shit, we need a chick along.

I'm also liking the storyline with the FBI after Dean, though they need to get into it more.

Episode 19 was the latest episode...

It was good... it was nice to see Dean and Sam in prison and how they brought back the FBI guy. I hope the lawyer chick makes more appearances in the future.

Assassin
Sat, 05-12-2007, 04:17 PM
holy shit, this weeks ep was freaking awesome. We finally get to see the demon make his move. And we get to see 2 new psych-upgrade kids. it sucks that the lesbo chick and andy had to die. especially andy since i really liked his character.

I guess the army guy will be the new antagonist...atleast for the second part of the ep. And, sammy has demon blood in him....wtf, thats crazy! i can't wait till he starts controlling demons.

Any thoughts on how thier mother knew the yellwo eyed demon? that was just outta no where. Man, i can't wait for next weeks ep...its gonna be fucking awesome!

Strifexgx
Mon, 05-21-2007, 12:34 AM
Their mother knowing about the demon, Dean having only one year left on his life and now sam has to "Save" him from it along with stopping the hundereds of demons released from hell. Also the thing that might come up, Sam not being 100% brought back as himself as the yellowed eyed seemed to say it. Think this season will be a good one.

Munsu
Thu, 06-07-2007, 05:31 PM
Well it's not that he's not 100% Sam, what he meant is that he's not 100% human as we learned that he has some demon blood in him.

And yeah, it's sad to see the lesbo chick die... they should've introduced her sooner. It would be nice if Sam would use some powers though, he used to be able to be able to do telekinesis, but the writers kinda forgot about it once season 2 started.

I'm not sure about the mother knowing the demon, but maybe knowing the vessel the demon was using.

Anyways, the two season finales for Supernatural have been very good. And the season premieres have been good too so I'm looking forward to the next one.

Munsu
Sat, 07-14-2007, 02:09 AM
New character has been cast for the show, a demon hunter who hopefully will stick around with the boys. I'm getting sick of watching this two pretty boys...

The chick is Katie Cassidy.
http://imdb.com/name/nm1556320/

Zati
Sun, 07-15-2007, 02:43 PM
Nice. Hopefully, she sticks around, so we at least have a girl to look at, heh. I know that Supernatural is so popular among females, cause of the boys. Now finally we get a chick...I'm praying that she will be in a lot of episodes this coming season, she looks pretty.

Munsu
Wed, 07-18-2007, 06:46 AM
Nice. Hopefully, she sticks around, so we at least have a girl to look at, heh. I know that Supernatural is so popular among females, cause of the boys. Now finally we get a chick...I'm praying that she will be in a lot of episodes this coming season, she looks pretty.
I couldn't agree more... I kept watching the series with the hope that Meg would somehow miraculously show up.

Zati
Sat, 07-21-2007, 01:48 PM
Awesome, another girl demon hunter has been casted. The addition of women is very nice.

Here :
Lauren Cohan (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1659348/)

Munsu
Sat, 07-21-2007, 03:34 PM
Nice, seems like both will be regulars in the show... hopefully beyond the third season too.

Munsu
Tue, 08-07-2007, 01:21 PM
Comic-Con '07: Supernatural Panel

http://www.tv.com/story/9985.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=news&tag=headlines;title;1

I'm hoping for an all-out war.

Assassin
Fri, 08-10-2007, 10:18 PM
who's Gordon? the psycho black hunter?

Munsu
Sat, 08-11-2007, 10:42 AM
Yes, the vampire hunter.

Iridani
Fri, 08-17-2007, 08:49 PM
Good show... at least it's something different than the every day shows out there that mimic each other.

Assassin
Fri, 10-05-2007, 05:36 AM
S03E01 (http://www.bt-chat.com/download.php?info_hash=3609931c7ec2df414d54e9d4407 718041c87fc8b)

The boys are back for another unholy season....and i gotta say, what a badass first episode!

1. The storm cloud of demons covering the sky = awesomeness
2. Girl smashing another girls face into windshield over shoes. ROFL
3. The seven deadly sins!!11111 omgwtfbbq.
4. Black dude chugging Drain and bleeding out his mouth as the demons laugh. That was just twisted.
5. Demon house party. very nicely done.
6. Crazy super hot ninja girl with anti-demon knife. god damn!

Man this is gonna be such an awesome season. I can't wait for the next ep. One thing i didn't get, what happened to demon # 7? sam and that ninja chick killed 3, dean got 1, bobby got 1, and they exorcised 1 before that. That makes 6 demons. But they didn't mention anyone else, and it seemed like the matter was settled at the end of the ep. Was the black guys corpse the seventh one? but they shouldn't have been able to just kill it with a stake.

Also, im really curious about the ninja chick and her sweet knife. She seems to know sam, and has some sort of power since she can disappear at will. Im thinking maybe she's one of the yellow-eyed demons earlier experiments. He did say that sam's generation was one of many. It would also explain her powers, and her knowledge/possession of demon killing weapons.

Munsu
Fri, 10-05-2007, 04:48 PM
The premiere was certainly great. The Drano scene was great, especially as he was bleeding and he kept chugging. Can't wait for the blonde chick to make another appearance, she's clearly been following Sam for some reason.

Assassin
Fri, 10-12-2007, 12:44 AM
Pretty good ep...but th last 5 min were just awesome. Now we know who this new chick is, and how she can disappear into thin air. I was really hoping that she'd be like a good supernatural being. Like some soldier angel, or some sort of holy counterpart to a demon. Still, i can't wait to see why she's so interested in helping sam. Wasn't there supposed to be another hunter chick that was cast for this season? wonder when she'll show up and what her story will be.

Oh and Deans expressions were priceless this ep :p

Munsu
Fri, 10-12-2007, 01:10 AM
Well, it seems like the other new chick cast member is supposed to be some sort of thief. But man, this new chick reminds me so much of Meg, I miss her. We got a bit of backstory with Sam's mom and all. I also like how she really isn't good, but is willing to help just to serve her hidden agenda, it'll make for some good backstabbing drama later on. Anyways, great episode... and this season the show has been bit more gory than usual, which is nice. This is going to be a great season.

Munsu
Sat, 10-20-2007, 12:58 AM
Well, Thursday's episode was really good, a nice change of pace. We even got to see Batman.

The other new chick showed up, and she was a cool character. All the new characters in the series have been really good, including that Jesus fanatic hunter. Seems like Gordon is about to break out and and start a hunting party for Sam. The episode was a genuinely fun episode, a huge contrast from all the tense episodes this season. I actually cracked a smile in a couple of scenes.

Abdula
Sat, 10-20-2007, 12:58 PM
I was laughing my ass off. It was such a nice change of pace for the show haven't had any scene so funny since square dancing with aliens. Gordon makes a great disillusioned good guy turned villain who still thinks he is doing the right thing.I mean i would just kill Sam too as that seems to be the easiest and quickest solution to the problem but life of course it is never that simple. Gordon and a posse of hunters vs Sam & Dean and their followers and his new demon friend vs God knows whatever else escaped through the gate is actually a very god plot which could go many different ways added together with the save Dean side plot makes for another great season of Supernatural.

Abdula
Fri, 10-26-2007, 04:04 PM
Awesome Episode. Loved the dialogue between Dean and the Demon which actually had alot of meaning and gave us some important information. Looks like this season is going to play out similar to what I predicted, this episode has given me an abundance of new ideas and theories which I'll withhold until some breathes some life into this thread i.e. when more than 3 different people post.

I Like C.S.I as much as the next person but come on

Assassin
Sun, 10-28-2007, 07:43 PM
man, another amazing episode. I like how they introduced a demon religion of sorts, and gave alot of info on the backstory/mythology of these demons. Now you kind of have god and the humans on one side, and lucifer and the demons on the other...pretty interesting set up.

Also, there seemed to be some hinting at what the demon girls purpose mite be....since sam was supposed to be their leader, and now theres a power struggle going on, i get the feeling the demon chick is gonna try to eliminate the competition, and coax sam into taking his place as the leader of the demon army....with her as his general/queen. It would actually make for a pretty wicked season finale if sam did go thru with it and had several demons following him.

FullMetalAlchemist
Mon, 10-29-2007, 12:45 AM
This is so fucking gay my cable was out so i couldn't even watch it lol, but from what im getting from you two it had to be awesome, but i doubt he would ever side with demons because of his mom and girl in the first season. Did the thief chick have an apperance in this one? im wondering what role she will play in the story.

Assassin
Mon, 10-29-2007, 02:52 PM
No the thief chick wasn't in this one....my guess is she'll act mainly as in informant, part time ally, and general pain in the neck for the boys. Good chance she'll be involved in something big leading into the season finale.

Oh and i forgot to mention, the demon killing colt is back....i dont hate the idea of the gun now, cuz this time its not just some random thing that they put in....since the demon girl helped them make it, its alot easier to accept that it can kill demons. I wonder if they only have limited ammo this time around as well....doubt it though. They should be able to make more holy bullets whenever they want, once they know how.

It would be kool if they could start making other demon killing weapons as well, like the knife the demon chick had.

Abdula
Mon, 10-29-2007, 03:04 PM
They do know how to make new ammo because Dean used the last bullet on Azazel(yellow eyes). As far as I see it she is Sam's competition he just doesn't know it yet, she is using him to eliminate the demons that oppose her but instead of Sam being the leader once everyone else is gone she will just eliminate him and take over because no matter what demons only serve their own self-interests and nothing else.

I think there are more weapons because demons have waged war against each other before and i doubt they just stared each other to death. The colt wasn't the only weapon out there, they just wanted it so much because it was the key to open the gate so most definitely more will be introduced sooner or later I just hope they keep the number under 5 because anything more than that would just be ridiculous.

Assassin
Mon, 10-29-2007, 05:43 PM
It would be kool if any future weapons had some backstory to them....like swords owned my ancient kings, or artifacts from lost civilizations. As for the ammo issue, i meant, did the demon girl make them a few more bullets, or did she show them how to make the bullets. But anyway, you're rite, it wouldn't make sense for them to only have like 5 bullets.

Munsu
Tue, 10-30-2007, 02:50 AM
Awesome Episode. Loved the dialogue between Dean and the Demon which actually had alot of meaning and gave us some important information. Looks like this season is going to play out similar to what I predicted, this episode has given me an abundance of new ideas and theories which I'll withhold until some breathes some life into this thread i.e. when more than 3 different people post.

I Like C.S.I as much as the next person but come on

Only 3 or 4 people watch the series, so don't expect more people to post.

This is so fucking gay my cable was out so i couldn't even watch it lol, but from what im getting from you two it had to be awesome, but i doubt he would ever side with demons because of his mom and girl in the first season. Did the thief chick have an apperance in this one? im wondering what role she will play in the story.

You can download it you know..:
http://www.bt-chat.com/download.php?info_hash=efc438a326671e132bcaad21a9e 6e3a115c18a85

Anyways, it was a really cool episode... especially toward the end when Dean starts to have doubts about his brother and when he seemed to want to spare the life of the demon. This season has been really really good so far, hopefully it won't slow down. I never liked the idea of limited bullets, and I hope they use the gun often... but I also hope that it won't make demon killing too easy, you know like you actually need to shoot their heads or some shit.

I really like Ruby, but I don't see much of a future for her beyond this season unless she becomes the next big villian.

Assassin
Fri, 11-16-2007, 12:52 AM
[00:46] <Assassin> you know, i'd say the last bit of supernatural was a little gay, with the whole brotherly love thing, but 5 min prior to that, sam ripped a guys head off using barbed wire, so its still 127% badass

Well, gordon's outta the picture now, and so is the religious nut. Hopefully we'll get some more plot development episodes from now on. I love every episode with bella....she has to be one of my fav characters ever.

Its also good to see them using the a bit more liberally, unlike season 1. I didn't see the previews, but im guessing the next few episodes will focus on deans demon deal. Hopefully we'll find out who the major contract demon is soon. The 200 or so escaped demons have kinda been put on hold for the last little bit, so i hope we get some more development on that too.

Munsu
Fri, 11-16-2007, 07:41 AM
Yep, great episode and ripping Gordon's head off was great. I'm going to miss him, he was a cool character to have around. That aside, there won't be any episode till December 13, and after that I don't think there will be any more till the strike ends.

Abdula
Fri, 11-16-2007, 02:41 PM
Munsu is right and there were no previews but I would expect them to pursue the save Dean side plot from now on as well. This episode had some heavy foreshadowing, although thats normal for Supernatural. I will never be able to get over the irony of Gordon's demise, he was a great character and I really don't think he deserved to go that way:( , what that Vamp did to him was seriously messed up, turning a hunter especially a straight edged one like Gordon was perverse and then the way Sam killed him, since he was first introduced it was just one bad break after another.

Bella's character is awesome and much needed now that so many of the auxiliary character are dead. It seems like she may have a major role to play later on especially since she and Dean have so much chemistry, you would think if anyone knew how to get themselves out of a deal with the devil it would be her.

Oh, Sammy boy, have to talk about Sam he is just getting darker and darker and more and more desperate with every episode, I knew he would change but I expected it to be more of sudden unforeseen change to come later on when Dean was almost out of time but the slow build up definitely is a lot more exciting. The scene with Sam and Dean at the end, the whole brotherly love thing, was inevitable that was their entire motivation in the first place so it was not unexpected, shows that they are both beginning to accept their situation but I don't expect that to last.

Abdula
Fri, 12-14-2007, 12:01 AM
Awe, Supernatural, I didn't realize how much I've missed you. Charming little episode, the show really has a great formula, it has the perfect mixture of drama, suspense, comedy and then those quaint little family scenes.

I was laughing a lot during this episode, they break in on Santa watching his Christmas themed porn and then Dean decides to start caroling. Evil Santa breaks in through the chimney and proceeds upstairs to the bedroom and throws, I'm assuming dad, in a bag and proceeds back downstairs only to stop to eat a cookie:D. It was a nice contrast to the forearm slicing, nail pulling, pagan god impaling scenes that followed.

I'm liking how they throw in the "brotherly bonding" scenes lately. Normally I'm not a fan of them in shows like this but the execution and the placement are great and it just adds another "X factor" to the show.

Anyway I'm tired of typing. It was a beautifully done episode and really unexpected too because I had completely forgotten that there was going to be new episodes. Haphazardly switched the TV from NFL Network and it ended up on Smallville.

Anybody notice the blank look that Sam gets in his eyes when he is killing someone/something lately. I wonder where they are going with the Sam-Dark Messiah plot.

Junior
Tue, 01-15-2008, 12:16 PM
I was a fan of this but I have yet to see Season 2 or 3. I have the episodes but I still need to watch them. No time these days...

But I gotta admit, it's one heck of a show. Great cast and unique stories.

Munsu
Tue, 01-15-2008, 01:49 PM
Series returns on Jan. 31 with 4 new episodes... hopefully the strike will have ended by then and we get more episodes.

Assassin
Tue, 01-15-2008, 07:25 PM
I was a fan of this but I have yet to see Season 2 or 3. I have the episodes but I still need to watch them. No time these days...

But I gotta admit, it's one heck of a show. Great cast and unique stories.

You'll love season 3....its like season 1 + season 2, x 10.

Can't wait for the new eps.

Junior
Wed, 01-16-2008, 02:50 PM
D: I MUST START WATCHING THEN!

I love how the episodes are so different. With the different monsters and whatnot.

That, and Dean is a hottie. Eyecandy. This show has it all. D:

TwisT
Mon, 01-21-2008, 04:53 AM
One of the best shows out there. Even though the show itself isn't a comedy is has alot of great humor. Just take the Lucky charm episode. Not to give anything away, it was pure comedy and there is an awesome scene in it. You'll know when you hear the word "Batman" ;)

The end of this month will be awesome. Supernatural returns and Lost start off with a double episode.

Munsu
Thu, 01-31-2008, 08:21 AM
Well, Surpernatural returns tonight... along with Smallville and LOST; so overall quite a good night for TV watching. That aside, the next 4 episodes look to be really good and here's an interview with the creator of Supernatural which was actually a great read:
http://www.tv.com/story/10777.html

Talks about the show's future and what to expect in the coming episodes.

Abdula
Thu, 01-31-2008, 10:07 PM
Goddamn that was good, when he said they were going to ramp up the pace and the mythology he was kidding. Saddening that for now I can only look forward to three more episodes. This episode didn't even have anything to criticize.

Munsu
Fri, 02-01-2008, 01:30 AM
Yep, great episode... Ruby looked really hot; still I don't think we know her true intentions yet. I highly doubt this is all about her remembering what's like to be human, I still think she's from some division of demons that still think of Sam as the chosen one. I really like her as a character, and I hope she sticks around beyond this season... all the good female characters this show has had haven't lasted long.

Assassin
Fri, 02-01-2008, 10:02 AM
Woot! man i missed supernatural. And even though its only 4 eps, from that interview it seems like they're gonna be great. I especially love the fact that the creator refuses to rush things and just get it done. He wants to do what he can in the few eps they have left AND tell a proper story next season. This guy is awesome. I can't wait to get more into the mythology of it all.

Speaking of, awesome new revelation about demonkind in this ep.....so they were all humans once. Maybe its just me, but when ruby said that, i had this vision of dean as a badass demon, coming up from hell to fight in the war. Man, how kool would that be.

And on the topic of war, we'll finally get to see some clips from the very first battles in the season climax/finale. I seriously hope this show comes back with an even bigger budget.

Munsu
Fri, 02-01-2008, 10:42 AM
Woot! man i missed supernatural. And even though its only 4 eps, from that interview it seems like they're gonna be great. I especially love the fact that the creator refuses to rush things and just get it done. He wants to do what he can in the few eps they have left AND tell a proper story next season. This guy is awesome. I can't wait to get more into the mythology of it all.

Speaking of, awesome new revelation about demonkind in this ep.....so they were all humans once. Maybe its just me, but when ruby said that, i had this vision of dean as a badass demon, coming up from hell to fight in the war. Man, how kool would that be.

And on the topic of war, we'll finally get to see some clips from the very first battles in the season climax/finale. I seriously hope this show comes back with an even bigger budget.
I'm thinking more along the lines of their dad coming back, but evil... I'm kinda pissed that Sam doesn't use any powers, and I don't know why. I mean, in the first season he was using telekinesis and some other psychic shit... but after that they kidna went away from it for no reason. It's inconsistent, and it bothers me a bit.

Abdula
Fri, 02-01-2008, 01:40 PM
I don't think its inconsistent at all everything surrounding Sam and his powers had to do with Azazel and Sam couldn't control his powers anyway they only worked when Azazel was involved. Sam died and came back and Azazel hinted that he may not be all Sam but then he died.

Since Sam's powers were directly related to him I honestly don't expect to see them for now but I expect when the story progresses and they encounter another demon that was involved with Azazel and his plans Sam's powers will come into play again.

Besides that Sam's powers have always remained dormant so I think there would be something that triggers them, plus like they said for the powers to work properly you have to give in to the dark side and Sam hasn't done that yet.

I don't think all the demons were human to begin with, she simply said that all she has met thus far have been. I remember that one demon talking to Dean about searching for Lucifer. In "mythology'" I don't know if I should call it that but anyway its common that humans that go to hell eventually become demons but then there are the, pure bloods, the fallen angels that reside in hell and they are far more powerful.

Yeah and the first thing I thought of when they revealed that was their dad making a cameo as a bad ass demon. I mean he did escape through the hell gate already.

Munsu
Fri, 02-01-2008, 02:28 PM
He did have control of some of those powers... don't you remeber that episode on season 1 where Dean was in danger and Sam suddenly used telekinesis to help him? That's what I'm talking about, why doesn't he at the least even try to use telekinesis every now and then. Wether it works or not, then that's another story... but he at the least should try to do it from time to time; he already did it once so he knows he has the capability to do it again.

Abdula
Fri, 02-01-2008, 02:42 PM
I can't remember clearly but if you're talking about what I think you're talking about that episode also involved Azazel. There is also the fact that he now knows what the source of his powers are so he wouldn't want to use them even if he could.

Since he came back from the dead all his abilities have been completely dormant so I still think something needs to trigger them. Maybe as he becomes darker and darker he will unconsciously tap into them at some point but I have no idea what happened to him after he died.

Munsu
Fri, 02-01-2008, 03:04 PM
I can't remember clearly but if you're talking about what I think you're talking about that episode also involved Azazel. There is also the fact that he now knows what the source of his powers are so he wouldn't want to use them even if he could.

Since he came back from the dead all his abilities have been completely dormant so I still think something needs to trigger them. Maybe as he becomes darker and darker he will unconsciously tap into them at some point but I have no idea what happened to him after he died.
There may be some truth in there, and as it was mentioned he hasn't had any visions since Azazel was killed... but I think that's because the visions weren't really powers of his, but visions that Azazel forced on him. On the other hand, I think powers like telekinesis are his... and he could tap into them if he would be willing to do so. But again, my problem with it is not really that he isn't using the powers, but after that episode in season 1, I don't ever remember him even attempting to use telekinesis even when he didn't know about the source of his powers. It's the attempt to try it that bugs me... he never did after that episode if I remember correctly. I just think the writters were playing a bit with Sam in there, but didn't really want to give him powers so that the brothers struggle killing demons... so they kinda threw it under the carpet and hoped the viewers forget about it for the time being. But I'm certain that as Sam goes deeper into darkness those powers will surely resurface... I don't think we'll ever see the "good" Sam use them consistantly if at all.

I myself don't believe that the Sam that died and the Sam that got resurrected are different... I think they are one and the same. If I remember correctly, what Azazel said was that Sam may not be 100% pure... and what I gathered from that is that Sam may have some demon blood in him. But you can argue that it was always the case with him; he's always been different and even before he died he was already showing signs of being more willing to inflict harm. The reason Gordon was after Sam was not because the Sam that got resurrected was different, but because the Sam of always was deemed dangerous; so I think it all ties into that.

Abdula
Fri, 02-01-2008, 04:00 PM
True but when a character with demonic powers dies and gets resurrected they never usually come back the same. I think for now thats it still the same Sam but I would think that his demonic powers would have just gotten stronger so the fact that he hasn't used them yet is very interesting.

As the war gets hotter and hotter and if Dean does indeed die, I think we may get to see Sam go darkside which would be fun.

Munsu
Thu, 02-07-2008, 05:50 AM
Here's another good interview with Eric Kripke. As tv shows are concerned, this guy seems to do the best interviews... seems really forthcoming and honest:
http://www.tvguide.com/news/supernatural-burning-questions/080207-02

Abdula
Thu, 02-07-2008, 11:42 AM
He does interview very well more importantly the future looks very promising for Supernatural. I wonder what exactly Sam is becoming, I have some theories on this but I'll save those for later.

-Response to below, It all depends on what particular demon mythologies they are using. Since I can't quite seem to figure out what exactly they are doing yet, it seems to be just a hodge-podge, and my theories heavily depend on specific ones I'll save them till I get some more info. You could always share your ideas in the mean time.

Munsu
Thu, 02-07-2008, 02:39 PM
Don't be a pussy... what are your theories?

Abdula
Thu, 02-07-2008, 10:18 PM
Not really much to talk about here. There were some good lol scenes though and next week seems like its going to be hilarious. I know they were sorta preoccupied but I can't believe none of them realized that she was going to steal something from them and the most valuable thing they had was the colt. I mean of all the times they met when has she not atleast tried to steal something from them, she is a professional thief.

Did someone talk about Sam's powers, the timing is uncanny. In any case what do you guys think, powers or no powers?

Assassin
Fri, 02-08-2008, 01:25 AM
I think powers...first becuase of the fact that they mentioned it after like 30 episodes. and second, he managed to control the dream even though dean couldn't, and it was deans dream that they were in. so im sure the psychic thing helped a bit.

there was some major character development on dean, and also some on bobby this ep which is always good. and ofcourse sam's dirty dream was hilarious.

I can't believe i didn't mention this last week, but that new gun, the one dean used to shoot his dream self....ruby gave them that gun last episode. so im guessing its another demon hunting gun. not to mention it looks pretty badass. kinda like a sawed off shotgun, but more compact.

Munsu
Sat, 02-09-2008, 08:03 AM
Just watched the episode... the Bela and Sam scene was awesome, and Sam's reaction when he woke up was great too. The last two episodes they have tricked you... although I doubt there's going to be any romance, at the beginning of the season Dean and Bela had a thing and Ruby and Sam had a thing.... now in the last episode and on this one the roles changed.

Abdula
Fri, 02-15-2008, 05:36 PM
Holy Awesome Episode Batman.

Munsu
Fri, 02-15-2008, 05:53 PM
Was waiting for your bump before commenting.... I really liked the episode, but I hope Sam's destructive attitude carries over. I was also wondering, do you think Ruby or someone told Loki to play this "trick" on him in order to make him stronger and prepare him for life after Dean?

That aside, I hope you guys saw the previews for the next episode... I might go as far as to say that it will be the best episode of the whole series, it looked incredible.

Abdula
Fri, 02-15-2008, 06:04 PM
Sorry I neglected to bump earlier. Yes when it was revealed that it was Loki or I should say when Sam finally found out it was Loki, since it looked like his work from the very beginning, the first thing he said was that he was trying to teach Sam something. So naturally the first thing I thought was that Ruby had put him up to it and he probably agreed just so he could mess with them for a while.

The first half of that episode was funniest scenes in Supernatural ever, without question. I mean the axe, getting mauled by a dog, choking on sausage, getting hit by a car hilarious stuff.

They have both been getting some serious development lately. Sam's transformation after his brother died while I can't say it wasn't expected it was much better than I thought it would be. I liked how this experience affected him, opened his eyes for lack of a better term. So despite what Loki said his message did get through to Sam.

Next Week=AWESOME.

Assassin
Fri, 02-15-2008, 07:03 PM
what did loki say? i couldn't make out what he told sam at the end, that made same go "what do you mean".

It was a good ep, and angsty sam was friggin badass. although i doubt we'll get the same results when dean finally dies. i think this experience will effect his reaction later on.

btw, the tv-rips dont have previews....anyone know where i could watch them?

Munsu
Fri, 02-15-2008, 07:16 PM
Don't have the previews, but here are two clips (SPOILERS):
http://www.tvjots.com/2008/02/supernatural-jus-in-bello-previews.html
http://www.ramblingsofatvwhore.com/2008/02/15/spn-3%c3%9712-two-preview-clips/

Now, refrain from commenting to much, since it's spoilerish...

Edit: Here are the trailers:
http://www.dailymotion.com/cluster/ads/video/x4dy1t_supernatural-jus-in-bello-promo-v2_ads
http://www.dailymotion.com/search/supernatural/video/x4dy1n_supernatural-3x12-trailer_news

Abdula
Thu, 02-21-2008, 10:53 PM
Holy Hell Lilith. Now that was a great episode, lots of action we even almost had a virgin sacrifice. Seriously though I can't talk about anything else but Lilith, am I surprised that its a creepy pale skinned little white girl no, is she as freaky as hell, yes.

Really there was just so much here first things first that little bitch sold them out even after she took their best weapon seriously if I were them when I find her she is dead, no questions, no mercy, no listening to her sob story about how she needed the gun to kill some badass demon or whatever, to save someone or to get revenge, just kill her.

Then we have agent Henrickson, great character, great actor it was so nice to have him back and listening to his little banters with Dean was awesome and now he is gone. Seriously I was so happy to see him again, we finally get him back they even enlighten him and then boom he is gone.

Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, I can't believe she was really going to sacrifice herself to save them. She is a real warrior, I wonder what they ever did to piss her off so much besides the obvious ofcourse.

So looks like its an all out, full scale war from now on, that will undoubtedly be great and Lilith is an even better villain that Azazel was. Their only motivation for hunting Azazel was revenge but now its all about survival. I wonder what her back story is and whether she was aware or involved with Azazel.

Speaking of Azazel first we had good old yellow eyes now we have badass white eyes. I gotta say I much prefer Lilith's style to Azazel's. Anyway I was wondering whats up with the eye color, or they just giving the major demons different eye colors to show that they are more powerful than your regular average demon or is there more to it? Is she a human who died and became a demon or is she something else and if she once was human how the hell do they become so powerful.

Anyway I got a lot of questions that it doesn't make sense asking like why wasn't she active before. If Azazel's plan was for Sam to take over and she was opposed to it why didn't she act before, was Azazel simply keeping her in check or is there more to it.

In any case like I said it doesn't really make any sense asking these questions now and I'm sure they'll be answered eventually.

Anyway, even though we haven't seen much of Lilith I already love the character, these pale aristocratic little white girls always give me the creeps.

-Oh and Nancy actually died a virgin, sad sad fate.

Munsu
Fri, 02-22-2008, 12:59 AM
Damn it, I'm so pissed off... I really liked the episode, but I was a bit underwhelmed, but I blame myself for hyping the episode so much prior to watching it. Cool episode overall, but the fight scenes were kinda lame for the most part, and the demons simply sucked ass.

With that said, Lilith makes for an awesome demon. Freaky white eyes and an "innocent" little girl look is quite creepy.

I was caught by surprise that Ruby would want to sacrifice herself for Sam... didn't think he was so important for her. I didn't think she operated under some sort of ideology. I always thought that her survival would come first, and choosing a leader to follow would be secondary.

With all these powerful demons going around, I want Dean to finally go to hell and Sam to start using some of his demonic powers. They've been fighting with salt shotguns for so long, that it's time to turn the "supernatural" aspects up a notch. Though them getting their asses kicked once in a while is quite fun. But with them becoming stronger, it almost always guarantees that even stronger opponents will show up; which I think will be interesting. So either give me more supernatural powers to the boys, or give the some useful weapons, aside from the colt, to fight these demons. I don't like all the shitty chanting. I like Ruby's blade for starters, they should give the brothers one.

Anyways, no new episodes for a while now...at least until the end of April.

Abdula
Fri, 02-22-2008, 11:08 AM
The episode was awesome, I guess you must have really over hyped it. Yeah the fight scenes were abit boring and the demons were pathetic but thats what I expected. These aren't powerful demons in the first place these are dumb little foot soldiers who are trying to make a name for themselves by taking out the Winchesters.

I'm so happy that we haven't seen any more demon killing weapons and I personally hope that there will never be an abundance of them. I like Supernatural, I like its feel and I like that it sticks to mythology and to the concept that its humans fighting monsters. Its not one of those stupid shows that have no mythological backing that eventually turn into whatever the writers feel like pulling out of their ass on a week to week basis and its not one of those my superpower is better than yours deals like Charmed or Buffy.

I like this, its humans against monsters and demons, with the chants, spells, charms, incantations, salt, holy water, herbs and spices, the works. Its very real and very compelling and I think thats the shows appeal.

Besides if they suddenly all got superpowers or demon killing weapons then it would unbalance the show. I mean if Sam gets a full range of psychic abilities and Dean gets demon killing weapons, then the little villain of the week episodes would be completely different. If they're used to fighting and killing demons then the little guys like vampires, werewolves, witches, shape-shifters, etc wouldn't stand a chance against them.

Having special abilities and weapons would detract not only from the value of Sam's and Dean's training and experience but it would demean their enemies as well. Personally I think its for the best that the show hasn't gone in that direction.

Munsu
Fri, 02-22-2008, 04:40 PM
The chances of Supernatural seeing a fourth season just got a little brighter. Last night's zombie-themed episode scared up some serious ratings, with the show matching its best performance of the season in adults 18-34 and women 18-34, and scored a season high with men 18-34. It also attracted its largest audience of the season (3.22 million). And get this: It did so on a night when Smallville wasn't even on. A Supernatural rerun aired at 8 pm. Crazy, right? — Michael Ausiello
http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-News-Blog/Todays-News/Supernatural-Scores-Season/800033979

Assassin
Fri, 02-22-2008, 11:55 PM
Sexy

this weeks ep was awesome....i, like bud, was a little underwhelmed by the fight, but again, it was cuz i overhyped it in my mind. the episode was done very well though and tied up the fbi storyline nicely, while introducing the next major villain....who looks totally creepy and badass i mite add. I love the white eyes. i think the eye color does imply strength, and possibly 'pure blood' demons.

I wonder how old a demon has to be to go from black eyes to a diff color. i hope they cover that at some point. i do hope that lilith is ancient though...like BCE ancient. It would be aweome if we had a demon that was from babylonian times.

Knives122
Sun, 02-24-2008, 04:39 PM
Sexy

this weeks ep was awesome....i, like bud, was a little underwhelmed by the fight, but again, it was cuz i overhyped it in my mind. the episode was done very well though and tied up the fbi storyline nicely, while introducing the next major villain....who looks totally creepy and badass i mite add. I love the white eyes. i think the eye color does imply strength, and possibly 'pure blood' demons.

I wonder how old a demon has to be to go from black eyes to a diff color. i hope they cover that at some point. i do hope that lilith is ancient though...like BCE ancient. It would be aweome if we had a demon that was from babylonian times.

Well I was going to suggest her being a different type of demon (one that wasn't human) or perhaps an angel turned demon or some crap like that, there have been crazier things in this show after all. But her being just really old works too, seeing how there is a storm demon named Lilith(who I assume Assassin is referencing).

One thing I'm really liking about this show is its ability to just end plots like it's nothing: Azazel, Sam's/Dean's dad, Gordon, and now Henriksen, we're running out of chracters to kill. I'm also sticking with my opinion that this is the funniest show on tv:

Henriksen: I...I shot the sheriff
Dean: But you didn't shoot the deputy.

Abdula
Sun, 02-24-2008, 08:00 PM
Azazel was/is a very famous demon himself and speaking of characters being killed off I'm expecting Bobby to take a trip soon. Anyway its nice to see some other people well atleast one other person posting in this thread.

Munsu
Mon, 03-03-2008, 08:41 PM
Alright, we can breathe easier now.... Supernatural got renewed:
http://www.tv.com/story/10948.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=news&tag=headlines;title;0

Assassin
Mon, 03-03-2008, 10:47 PM
awesome...not much of a surprise though seeing how well the last ep did.

Munsu
Thu, 04-24-2008, 09:04 PM
Supernatural returned tonight; wierd ass episode. It sucked but at the same time it didn't. Don't know what to make of it really, you guys will just have to decide for yourselves.

I'll tell you this, next episode looks great.

Knives122
Thu, 04-24-2008, 11:03 PM
I thought it was pretty hilarious and overall an excellent episode. The return of those loser ghost guys and that "ghostfacers" logo that came up pretty much made the ep. for me.

Assassin
Fri, 04-25-2008, 01:41 AM
i totally loved tonites ep....it was exactly what makes this show great. that scene with corbets death echo, and the whole gay love thing, lol. it had a scary effect and atmosphere but still managed to be hilarious, and thats something i've never seen done before.

It also served as a parody of the show itself which was great. and it was good to see the boys hunting ghots again...we've had the demon thing for a while, so it was a nice change of pace to see a 'normal' job.

Abdula
Sat, 05-03-2008, 02:28 PM
This week was kinda lame just like last week. Neither episode resulted in any progress and I don't mind these villain of the week episodes but these last two just haven't been interesting, not to me anyway. One thing though that Sam and Dean seemed to have overlooked is that the information they got about the strange occurrences and demonic omens happening in every town they have been in after they've left was true wasn't it. So that means that there is a really powerful demon probably Lilith right on their trail and just as with last time she seems to show up right after they have left.

Assassin
Sat, 05-03-2008, 09:03 PM
ya i think that was the implication....i guess we were just meant to assume that the demonic omens were lillith, not the contract demon.

I just realized this now, but we've got 2 big demons in the scene now: Lillith and the mysterious contract demon. i wonder if they'll be kept separate, or if there will be some connection between the two.

we mite even have one vs the other. it would be kool if dean makes another deal to get his soul back if they get rid of lillith for the other demon.

Abdula
Sat, 05-03-2008, 09:19 PM
Or they could be one and the same. Lilith only showed up after Azazel was killed so it wouldn't be contradictory for her to resurrect Sam in exchange for Dean's soul as Sam wasn't a threat to her then. It also would be a good way to tie things together later because if she is the one that holds Dean's contract and she is the very same one who is trying to kill Sam then getting rid of her would be killing two birds with one stone. All that would need to happen is for Sam and Dean to find out that bit of info and then they could stop running and she would come to them and that would make for a kick ass confrontation.

Its a a very likely possibility but even if that isn't the case I doubt Lilith and the demon who holds Dean's contract are unrelated because seriously we haven't seen any demons that have crawled out of hell not be related to each other in some way and knowing of or holding that contract would be great leverage I mean it is his brother's soul.

Munsu
Fri, 05-09-2008, 12:17 PM
Now, last night's Supernatural is what I call a great episode...

Billy Drago (Frank Nitti from The Untouchables) was awesome as the immortal Doc. Bela was great here, with some backstory on her. Seems like they killed her off, though I hope not since she's a fun character, especially now that we got a bit of her background. You think it's true that Lilith holds Dean's contract? Or is Bela playing him again... with the hell hounds after her, anything is possible.

Next week, season finale. And if previous seasons are an indicator, I'm willing to bet that Dean is sent to hell somehow.

Assassin
Fri, 05-09-2008, 04:51 PM
holy shit...friggin great episode. its finally confirmed that Lillith and the contract demon are one and the same (unless bella is lying, but it didn't seem like it to me). Belloa's backstory was great too, and fit very well with the overall sotryline.

Btw, anyone notice how Liliths eyes were red in that flashback? so a demons eye color isn't just a random thing afterall....It can't be an age thing, since the flashback was only 10 years ago. Maybe its how many contracts a demon holds or something...or thier position/rank in hell.

As for the hell hounds, i dont think bella will die just yet...she still has the colt, and im guessing she'll use it on the dogs, trying to keep them off her as long as she can.

One possibility is that Dean and Bella both die, and then continue the hunt in hell, while sam tries to find a way to reverse things.....but as much as i'd like to see that, i dont think it'll happen. The creator said that we wont be going to hell since his idea of what it'll look like just cant be done in thier budget.

Man, if i ever win the lottery i'd pay the guy a million dollars just to do an episode in hell.

Munsu
Sat, 05-10-2008, 01:13 AM
Just because there won't be episodes on Hell, it doesn't mean that they can't be sent there and then have a couple of months time jump. Anyways, whatever happens, I can see the boys being put in a fucked up situation to end the season as it always happens in the finales... the other thing might be that with the strike, they might not have the impact finale they would've wanted... let's wait and see.

Assassin
Sat, 05-10-2008, 06:10 PM
oh ya, i didn't mean that dying and going to hell isn't a possibility...infact, with the way this show is run, im half expecting it (these guys have never been one for typical happy endings). I just dont think we'll get to see any of the hell action, which undoubtedly would've been awesome....i suppose theres still the possibility of rumors regarding whats happening to dean in hell, but we'll see.

I really hope they'll expand on the Lilith storyline and backstory in the season finale...its about time we got to know who we're dealing with.

Munsu
Sun, 05-11-2008, 09:15 AM
You know, that when the demon they were torturing answered Dean's question, "Your mother", in regards to who is holding his contract... for a moment there I thought that he meant literally his mother. I wouldn't put it past them, especially with the sort of connection that Azazeal had with her.

Assassin
Sun, 05-11-2008, 03:20 PM
Ya, lol i was hoping he was serious too....that would've made a fucked up twist.

Abdula
Tue, 05-13-2008, 07:43 PM
Btw, anyone notice how Liliths eyes were red in that flashback? so a demons eye color isn't just a random thing afterall....It can't be an age thing, since the flashback was only 10 years ago. Maybe its how many contracts a demon holds or something...or thier position/rank in hell.

Yes i would love to know more about the different eye colors demons have. I believe I was the first one to bring it up but I think that was just the cross roads demon that Sam killed that we saw in that flashback because she is the one who actually makes the deals and I imagine that Lilith is the one who has the power to grant what ever the person wants. So it was probably just her because she is the one that actually makes the deals and she has red eyes.

I think it would be nice if Lilith turned out to be their mother but in this case I don't think its likely but it would be a nice twist. I think it would be a bit inconsistent and rather cliche and although I think it could work I think it would ruin the show, in my opinion anyway.

Munsu
Thu, 05-15-2008, 02:58 PM
Lol, I don't think they'd make their mother turn into a little child... That would be just wierd.

Finale tonight... hopefully I'll remember to watch it live.

Edit: Wow, awesome season finale... will wait for you guys before comenting on it.

saman
Thu, 05-15-2008, 11:26 PM
argh. dammit, i hate it when they leave things in the middle like that in the season finale! still, good episode.

Assassin
Fri, 05-16-2008, 01:21 AM
why isn't there a torrent up even? aarrgghh, i want my supernatural fix!!

woot, finally saw it. Definitely a great episode. i loved the demon killing spree. And the last scene with Dean hung up on chains like that...man that was absolutely fucking beautiful. It was so simple yet so utterly....hellish. Im glad they didn't go for the fire and brimstone angle and went for the despair and torment angle instead. It worked beautifully, and really had a strong impact.

Now sammy's all alone, no bella, no ruby (you guys think she'll be back?)...just him and bobby. Looks like season 4 will start to explore the psychic powers more, and we'll have a full on Lilith hunt. I wonder what it is that sam did...it wasn't just a psychic shield, Lilith seemed to completely lose her powers.

Munsu
Fri, 05-16-2008, 07:10 AM
Man, I really liked Ruby so I hope she's back... I was pissed off when she turned out to be Lilith in this episode. I'm really tired of the sausage fest in Supernatural... they need some sort of female pressence, even if it's just spot guest starring in an episode here and there. I'm still pissed off about Meg.

Knives122
Fri, 05-16-2008, 12:45 PM
They can just bring Jo or whatever her name was back into the mix to fill the "Dean" shoes.

Even though in the end the show will always be about the brothers we need some other people here too b/c the whole kill whoever we want when ever we want thing is starting to get old.

Assassin
Thu, 06-19-2008, 11:13 PM
I just rewatched the episode where they find out the crossroads demon doesn't hold deans contract, and i noticed that they refer to the contract demon as "He"....where as they always referred to Lilith as "She". At fist i thought maybe the demon possessing the little girl was actually male, but that doesn't explain why they'd refer to him as 'she' or call him lilith.

I guess the writers screwed up and didn't think far enough ahead when they wrote that episode. Unless ofcourse there really are 2 separate demons. I still wouldn't count that out, since all we have is Bella's word and she's hardly trustworthy. For all we know, she wanted sam to kill lilith cuz it would let her out of the deal, so she gave them dean's name as a motivation.

Munsu
Fri, 06-20-2008, 02:51 AM
I just rewatched the episode where they find out the crossroads demon doesn't hold deans contract, and i noticed that they refer to the contract demon as "He"....where as they always referred to Lilith as "She". At fist i thought maybe the demon possessing the little girl was actually male, but that doesn't explain why they'd refer to him as 'she' or call him lilith.

I guess the writers screwed up and didn't think far enough ahead when they wrote that episode. Unless ofcourse there really are 2 separate demons. I still wouldn't count that out, since all we have is Bella's word and she's hardly trustworthy. For all we know, she wanted sam to kill lilith cuz it would let her out of the deal, so she gave them dean's name as a motivation.
The demon could always be a hemaphrodite...

Abdula
Fri, 06-20-2008, 12:22 PM
Well it is a freaking demon after all so I don't think anyone would fuss too much over gender. Besides something definitely has to be wrong for a demon as powerful as it to go around in a little girl's body and take over a suburban town to play house. I think its just a little screw up on the writers part that no one caught though, not a big deal.

Munsu
Mon, 09-15-2008, 07:59 AM
In 3 days is the season premiere... here's a promo, which I find kinda funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSiQn_NALnE&feature=related

Smallville begins too.

Assassin
Mon, 09-15-2008, 12:04 PM
saw it a few hours earlier...and ya, i found it a little weird as well. not counting the inaccuracy of it, the announcer guy seemed really half assed. no emotion. but the footage (namely dean hanging from chains) looks good. can't wait for it to start.

Munsu
Thu, 09-18-2008, 09:00 PM
Watched the premiere...

Great stuff so far. Sam is finally where I've wanted him to be for quite some time. The Ruby situation is interesting; I'm glad she's still around even if she's not the same Ruby we know. A bit skeptical about the situation Dean is currently in, but the show has done little to dissapoint me so let's see where this is going. With there being talk of the Lord and all, I have a feeling we'll be seeing some form of Lucifer in the future or something. I wonder how much they'll milk the biblical angle.

Anyways, good stuff. Looking forward to the next episode.

Assassin
Thu, 09-18-2008, 11:47 PM
Holy.Fucking.Hell

I dont think i've ever been this excited about any season of any show. I really dont know how i'll manage the weekly wait this season. I love the casting for Castiell (is that how you spell it?). Though i still dont fully by his story, i wouldn't mind if it were true. I would love to see some epic heavenly war shit happen.

I have to say, when the guy walked in, through all the freaky symbols and just pulled the demon slaying knife out of his heart, it was fucking brilliant. As well as the lightning/wing shadow part. The creative staff really knows how to get a sense of awe with minimal effort. Just like deans memories of hell, where we see only his scared eyes and bloody skin. It works so much better then some intense and fake looking cgi.

The funniest part of the episode though: dean bitch slapping a demon ...TWICE. i actually started laughing out loud.

This show is epic win.

Munsu
Fri, 09-19-2008, 07:14 AM
Yeah I agree with you, when Dean bitchsplapped the demon... TWICE, it was awesome.

For the Ruby situation, I was kinda pissed that they were cutting the character as alluded in quite a few articles during the offseason. I still miss Meg (who might appear in the next episode). But I'm glad they kept the character around, and the new actress seems likable so far.

But I have to agree, the premiere does set up the season quite well and I'm very excited for this season. Hopefully the ratings for the show are good or that those shitty Gossip Girl and 90210 shows are enough to keep the CW network alive (this seems to be a make or break season for them).

Although I'm a bit skeptical with bringing the heavenly war... I have to say Castiell (or whatever) was well done, and as you say, his entrance was awesome. I just hope they don't go fully biblical on us (catholic/jewish wise, etc.). I guess that funny promo makes more sense now.

One thing that pisses me off in this show, and it has happened quite a few times already, is that they often cast actresses for different parts in a single episode that look very similar. It confuses the heck out of me in some scenes. For example, the psychic chick, the demon in the diner, and Ruby all have similar looks. When Sam got attacked, I had no idea who was the one attacking him, and when Ruby showed up right afterward, for a second I thought it was the psychic that got her eyes fixed somehow.

Assassin
Fri, 09-19-2008, 04:16 PM
Oh and i forgot to mention.....sam extracting and killing a demon with his mind. very kool. though i wish he didn't close his eyes and make that face....it would've been so much more badass if he was staring at her with slight smirk while killing her. Still, it opens up alot of opportunities now that he's beginning to embrace his psychic demon powers. i wonder if he'll be able to control them like that one kid from season 2.

Assassin
Tue, 09-30-2008, 07:38 PM
Bump

Seriously, its been almost a week. is no one going to comment on last thursdays episode? for fucks sake, they're trying to release LUCIFER!!

can't wait till this weeks episode. Im loving the angel character and the second holy war thing.

Munsu
Wed, 10-01-2008, 02:54 PM
I completely forgot to comment on the episode. Do you think that they'll ever get to release Lucifer? I don't think the show will go that far, I think they'll keep the myth of his horrors, but that we won't actually see Lucifer in full form. I have a feeling that as more "gates" or whatever are opened, his influence on the world will increase and more bad things will start to happen, etc. I think that's the extent of what we'll see from him.

But, best part of the episode? Clearly the return of Meg.

Assassin
Wed, 10-01-2008, 10:58 PM
Ya i dont think we'll see lucifer in the flesh either, and i prefer it that way. You can't really take something as extreme as evil incarnate and even hope to get it right. And the writers know how to make an impact with thier story telling rather then just action and special effects, so im confident it'll be more badass then actually seeing him.

It was good seeing meg again, as well as some other old characters. I really hope at some point thier father makes another appearence. It would be awesome if he was one of the angels now, fighting to keep the gates closed.

Abdula
Wed, 10-01-2008, 11:04 PM
Speaking of angels when he mentioned that 6 of them died, I couldn't help but wonder what the hell it would take to kill an angel.

Assassin
Thu, 10-02-2008, 08:33 AM
Yes, that crossed my mind as well, especially since we know that all black eyed demons atleast are afraid of angels, and obviously no match for them. I wonder if lilith could fight an angel? or maybe someone on the same level as YED.

I also wondered when he said their numbers were limited...you'd think that God would have an infinite number of angles, or atleast make more or send more then just a handful. I hope at some point they address this issue, but if not, i wont try to apply logic to a sci-fi semi-religious topic.

Munsu
Thu, 10-02-2008, 08:59 PM
Wow, tonights episode of Supernatural was amazing, you guys have to watch it as soon as you can. We get the whole "Back to the Future" thing, and it was executed to perfection. We learn a ton... I don't know if we've ever gotten an episode that answers this many questions. But it has a "To Be Continued..." ending, so can't wait for next week.

Abdula
Fri, 10-03-2008, 12:21 PM
Yeah alot of answers, I always get nervous with these kinda "back to the future episodes" but like you said it was executed to perfection. The Hunter thing was a big surprise but now that I think about it, it really shouldn't have been. Can't believe that guy was actually their dad though.

Anyway now the story is really going somewhere, and I want to know the same thing Dean wants to know. Where is Sam, what is he doing and just what the hell is he. Looks like we're gonna see some cannibalism next episode so that should be fun.

Assassin
Fri, 10-03-2008, 04:50 PM
god, this show is all manners of awesome. i loved the fact that thier mom was a hunter too, and came from a family of hunters. and im really curious about azazel's end game now. what could he have planned? and could it be worse then lilith trying to free lucifer? or maybe it would work in conjunction with satan being set free.....for all we know, that was the second phase of azazel's plan.

Munsu
Tue, 10-14-2008, 12:59 PM
Well, latest episode was good yet again. That Dean is delivering that bitch slap of his in good dosages... Sam got about 3 of those. I liked the "voracious" eater of this episode, and how it paralleled the brothers' current dilemma with Sam having demon blood.

We saw the pregnant wife leave, so I think we might see more of these creatures in the future if the series lasts that long.

Munsu
Thu, 10-23-2008, 06:28 PM
Just watched last week's episode...

I liked the whole classic monster movie setting they had going. New episode tonight.

Abdula
Thu, 10-23-2008, 06:49 PM
Seriously it was really well done, they even had an intermission sign when the show went to commercials. I thought the black and white was a bit too much at first though but it fit.

TwisT
Fri, 10-24-2008, 07:15 AM
As for last weeks episode i'm not a fan of black and white but i did find it good in the end anyways.

As for this weeks it was awesome. Seeing Dean all scared like that. The scene with the tiny dog (don't know the race of it) was awesome. And when they opened the locker and the cat jumped out. Pure awesomeness. But the best part of the whole episode was the goof clip at the end where Jensen Ackles did the whole Eye of the Tiger thing. This show never stops to amaze me. This is probably the best comical episode since the the lucky/unlucky charm episode when Dean used the line "I'm Batman!". If not even funnier.

Abdula
Fri, 10-24-2008, 10:24 AM
I was laughing from beginning to end, and the Eye of the Tiger thing was hilarious, especially since you could hear them laughing at him in the background.

Munsu
Sat, 10-25-2008, 08:13 AM
Yeah, the Eye of the Tiger bit was good... I think they could've implemented that into the episode somehow... but a good bonus anyways.

Good episode not because of the episode's plot, but because of the things it revealed, like Dean being afraid of Sam, the appearance of Lilith (she probably was tormenting Dean in Hell), and that he remembers his stay in there. Hell is like doggy years... 4 months is like 40 years.

Funny episode, TwisT build it up to be the funniest thing ever, but I still find the Batman episode funnier.

Assassin
Sun, 10-26-2008, 09:51 PM
regarding Dean being a dick (http://www.gossipup.com/6959_supernatural-creator-eric-kripke-responds-to-fans-about-%e2%80%9cyellow-fever%e2%80%9d/)

Good ep. but the charm one was funnier

Munsu
Sun, 10-26-2008, 09:59 PM
Man, I can't tell you how much I hate the crazy fangirls that are around the internet. They're all ridiculous.

Assassin
Thu, 10-30-2008, 11:09 PM
wicked Halloween episode. I thought at first it would be another random story with the witches, but i like how they tied it in to the castiel storyline. I really wish we'd seem more carnage from the halloween demon though. I was looking forward to some mayhem. Also, that black angel is kind of a dick. Im not sure if i like the 'prick angels' angle they're going with....but we'll see how it plays out.

Abdula
Thu, 10-30-2008, 11:23 PM
I think the thing with the angels is just something they are going to use to make Sam "lose faith"

I'm with you on the more carnage thing and I don't know how to feel about Sam Winchester being more powerful than Samhain. I don't know if I should be impressed that Sam is strong enough to take down such a famous demon, disappointed at how pathetic they made him(Samhain) out to be, or upset about how over powered Sam is just because he drank some demon blood. I know its not that simple and we saw in the earlier seasons with the Croatoan episode etc, that the demons were experimenting on humans and obviously planning this for a very very long time but seriously, drinking demon blood makes you more powerful than Samhain.

Anyway I really liked this episode, there was good action, plenty of drama and even some humor, I laughed out loud a couple times. I'm liking the angle with Dean too, I wonder if these tests are part of some kind of recruitment process. I mean his brother is becoming some kinda super demon the least they could do is make him an angel right:D

TwisT
Thu, 11-06-2008, 09:27 AM
I'm with you on this one. For Sam to be more powerful then high level demons is just ridiculous. I can go with the whole destroying lesser random possessing demons thingy but wasn't Samhain supposed to be a real badass demon. One that was actually used as a seal too. But even though they are going a little overboard with his powers the show remains kickass. And this show is probably the only longrunner that haven't disappointed yet. So even though i see the horror and potential threat to the show with this whole Heaven and Hell battles, i still have alot of faith in the show.

Assassin
Thu, 11-06-2008, 11:47 AM
I didn't mind the sam > samhain deal. the way i look at it, sams powers come from yellow eyes, who seems to be the most powerful demon we've seen thus far. He's the one that started this 'raising lucifer' thing to begin with, so it doesn't seem unrealistic that sam, who was chosen as his general would be very powerful himself. More so then most big shot demons.

The only thing i'd have a problem with is sam being this powerful this fast....i think the potential is there, but without formal 'demon training' or completely going over to the dark side he can't go mono et mono with all the big shot demons.

Munsu
Thu, 11-06-2008, 12:13 PM
I didn't mind the sam > samhain deal. the way i look at it, sams powers come from yellow eyes, who seems to be the most powerful demon we've seen thus far. He's the one that started this 'raising lucifer' thing to begin with, so it doesn't seem unrealistic that sam, who was chosen as his general would be very powerful himself. More so then most big shot demons.

The only thing i'd have a problem with is sam being this powerful this fast....i think the potential is there, but without formal 'demon training' or completely going over to the dark side he can't go mono et mono with all the big shot demons.
Well, he was training with Ruby all these months.

Abdula
Thu, 11-06-2008, 10:12 PM
Kneel before Todd. Kneel before Todd!!!

Great episode, really funny, especially the kneel before Todd part, oh and Teddy blowing his uh stuffing out. And just when I think this is gonna be just another one of those funny episodes, it gets all serious in the very last scene.

Next week looks like its gonna be awesome.

When you put it that way, then yeah, it makes sense

Munsu
Fri, 11-14-2008, 07:32 AM
Yeah, kneel before Todd was great... sow as the teddy bear.

Anyways, last night's episode was awesome. We get Sam's backstory of the months he was without Dean. Demon sex? Awesome. I've always liked the Ruby character... I hope she lasts throughout the series.

Cliffhanger at the end of the episode.

Assassin
Fri, 11-14-2008, 09:40 AM
damn fantastic episode. this show always keeps surprising you with better and better stuff. the demon sex thing was great, albeit a little creepy. im surprised dean wasn't more freaked out or outraged by it.

the thing with the girl who can hear the angels was a great angle i think. its kool that they've opened up the concept of humans being in tune with the good side of the spiritual world, and not just the bad side. and speaking of the land down under, whats the story with Alister? im guessing he was the 'warden' or head torturer in hell. i love that him and dean have history. and also that sam can't use the force to kill him. makes you wonder though, how powerful is Alister then? is he stronger then lilith? Cuz lilith (and not even samhain) could use thier demon flash to kill sam, but Alister was throwing the two around like rag dolls. should be interesting to see where he fits into all of this.

One thing that i've been wondering about is how these demons keep showing up. Didn't they say that even the demons hated hell, and had to crawl thier way out of hell to come top side? I though that was the whole point of exorcising demons, to send them back to hell. its not much use if they can just walk out whenever they please. So is hell a prison for both demons and humans, or is it home to demons and prison to humans, with the demons being the torturers?

Munsu
Fri, 11-14-2008, 09:45 AM
Jesus, Assassin, have you not been paying any attention????? It's all about the seals.

Yeah, I have no clue at the moment either.

TwisT
Sat, 11-22-2008, 10:51 AM
Last episode was great. I only had 1 problem though. It just felt like the angels where weak.

Alister was pawning Castiel with no problem, and the other angel he didn't even try and back Castiel up. He was to busy picking on the weaklings. If Alister had succeded with whatever he was going to do to Castiel i can't see him having any problems to take the other one down. And i got the feeling Castiel was supposed to be some bad ass angel that would be stonger then that other one. So are angels just that weak and stupid or was it Alister that was so bad ass that he could take on everyone like that? And how come Anna could dispose of Alister that easily when Castiel could do nothing?

Abdula
Sat, 11-22-2008, 12:52 PM
I guess you weren't paying too much attention then. Dean mentioned something about Anna being some high ranking angel, and we know Allister is no average demon.

This episode was good but I didn't like the angel thing at all. I didn't like the fact that she was an angel, I didn't like the explanation for why she fell and I certainly didn't like the fact that a fallen angel can just go recover their grace and go back upstairs. It all felt too cheap. Other than that the episode was great and Dean, man, wow.

Assassin
Sat, 11-22-2008, 01:58 PM
ya i didn't enjoy where they went with the angel thing either....it felt too unrealistic compared to what we see 'angels' as normally. i also didn't like the fact that you can use earthly magic to fight angels......i dont care even if it is another angel doing it, no 'blood spell' should be able to banish angels. I am curious about that spell alistair was casting....that seemed like some super heavy infernal magic...he was one word away from destroying castiell.

and dean being a torturer....man, thats crazy.

Munsu
Sat, 11-22-2008, 04:16 PM
I think it's too late now to be worrying about "realistic magic afecting X". This show since the first episode has been all about bullshit problem solvers.

We have magic blades and magic bullets... come on...

Assassin
Sun, 11-23-2008, 10:57 AM
I know, but in my mind i set angles as being one (or several) step above all the other shit, what with them being divine and all. But i guess they dont wanna get into the god thing too much otherwise it'll be overkill.

Munsu
Sun, 11-23-2008, 11:18 AM
I know, but in my mind i set angles as being one (or several) step above all the other shit, what with them being divine and all. But i guess they dont wanna get into the god thing too much otherwise it'll be overkill.
True... the other side of it is that they're incapacitated by the human vessel they are using. So they have limitations in that regard, and probably weaknesses that come with it...weaknesses that they wouldn't otherwise have.

saman
Mon, 11-24-2008, 12:51 AM
okay, so, after missing the entire season save for the premiere and the very latest episode, i finally watched all the episodes, and i've got a bit of an issue with them. 40 years is a really long time, and dean is awfully calm for someone who just came out of hell after being there that long, being tortured and doing the torturing. shouldn't he be more emotionally scarred or something? like how angel was when he came back from hell in buffy? it doesn't seem realistic. i don't know, that just really bugs me.

otherwise, the season's been great. best part so far was during the ghost sickness episode when dean screamed and screamed after the cat jumped out of the locker.

Munsu
Mon, 11-24-2008, 05:05 AM
okay, so, after missing the entire season save for the premiere and the very latest episode, i finally watched all the episodes, and i've got a bit of an issue with them. 40 years is a really long time, and dean is awfully calm for someone who just came out of hell after being there that long, being tortured and doing the torturing. shouldn't he be more emotionally scarred or something? like how angel was when he came back from hell in buffy? it doesn't seem realistic. i don't know, that just really bugs me.

otherwise, the season's been great. best part so far was during the ghost sickness episode when dean screamed and screamed after the cat jumped out of the locker.
Well, he's been drinking and apparently not sleeping much. But yeah, I agree with you.

Munsu
Sat, 01-17-2009, 09:12 AM
Supernatural returned last Thursday. I thought it was a great episode, though there wasn't really any plot advancement... it was more of a "monster" of the week thing. But it was a really good one, with some interesting twists.

Munsu
Sat, 01-31-2009, 03:36 PM
Hmm, wierd that no one is discussing this since this has been one of the more popular series in here. Anyways, last Thursday's episode, the third one since the break, was very good... maybe one of my favorites. We get a ton of flashbacks to their teen years and we see them in a High School setting. Good stuff in my opinion.

Penner
Sat, 01-31-2009, 07:28 PM
yeah, this is indeed one of the best shows ever imo, but at the moment i really want to see more of the 'main plotline' with Lilith and Castiel and hell getting unleashed on earth and whatnot but its still nice to get some backstory on Dean and Sam.

Assassin
Sun, 02-01-2009, 01:28 AM
I wanna see more of the actual storyline as well, but i think its refreshing to see some character development every now and then. Especially if it involves highschool dean and sam. I really like how the episode ended, with the question of sam's happiness. I have a feeling we'll get some sort of unexpected twist from sam before the season is done.

Abdula
Sun, 02-01-2009, 10:19 AM
That is easily one of, if not my absolute favorite episode thus far. Not all that much happened in this episode and I don't really care for the back story but the directing and editing in that episode was superb.

Munsu
Mon, 02-09-2009, 09:20 AM
Last week's episode was a fun one, with the stripper plot. Also fun to see Dean get ignored as Sam gets the chick this week. The brothers' fight was nice to see too, though it was obviously a plot device to get things out in the open. I wonder if Ruby will get jealous.

Heard there was no Supernatural (or Smallville) this week... anyone seen anything?

Penner
Mon, 02-09-2009, 01:45 PM
Yeah good ep, and according to epguides.com the next smallville airs march 5th, supernatural it didnt say but they usually go hand in hand so i think it's safe to assume Supernatural also airs march 5th...

That kinda sucks but meh, what can you do :/

Penner
Sat, 03-14-2009, 01:09 PM
Yeah the awesome has returned!

Good ep, blind psychic chick died but the Angels got Alastair and Sammy and Dean prevented a sealbreak, so atleast they got something good out of her death ^^

Assassin
Mon, 03-16-2009, 01:25 PM
Yep, great episode as always...i like how the reaper implied that Dean mite still end up back in hell, and how the angels were only using him for thier own purpose.

Abdula
Mon, 03-16-2009, 11:16 PM
Yep, great episode as always...i like how the reaper implied that Dean mite still end up back in hell, and how the angels were only using him for thier own purpose.
Well based on everything we've seen so far that seems to be the angels' M.O. They use people and then discard them when they're no longer useful, its all about the big picture.

Forget Dean though, I need to know what the hell is up with Sam. Yeah he was powerful before but now he is pushing Alastair around.

And there are a ridiculous amount of spoilers floating around out there. There are episode summaries for all the remaining episodes of the season on Wikipedia

Penner
Tue, 03-17-2009, 02:16 AM
Then im steering clear of all things Supernatural except the eps themselves to avoid getting spoiled ^^

Abdula
Thu, 03-19-2009, 09:17 PM
No, no, no, no, no, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooo. Why did it have to be the black guy. Seriously. I always love the black guys on this show but they always meet a terrible end, whether it was Morgan getting his head cut off by Sam or Ellison getting killed by Lilith or what was his name Jake:confused: (Aldis Hodge from Leverage) getting offed or in this example here, it never ends well for them. I guess that is not saying much since being a guess star on Supernatural pretty much guarantees you're going to suffer a gruesome death somewhere along the line but still.

Anyway the whole deal with Sam turned out the way I thought it would although I was hoping they were going to be a little more creative with the whole blood drinking thing. As for the rest of the episode all I can say is wow, its one thing when you have a lot of action in an episode and its another thing when you have a lot of plot development but having both is something else entirely, great episode.

Assassin
Thu, 03-19-2009, 10:45 PM
Yup, this show does not disappoint. I was getting worried with the whole double agent thing, but i like how they tied it in to Lucifer being a fallen angel, and still having a following.

I think parts of the show have become so grande, its hard to really relate to. Previously when it was just about killing monsters and hunting demons, it was alot easier to comprehend the issues in each episode. But no one can really feel the true impact of having to stop lucifer and the apocalypse, so all the scenes with dean dont have the effect they normally would. Not that im complaining, its still a damn good show and they've managed to keep all aspects of it superb. Just an observation.

I wonder what role anna will play (if any) in the future.

Penner
Sat, 03-21-2009, 04:11 PM
That ep was so good its hard to put into words.

Supernatural never fails...ever!

Munsu
Wed, 04-08-2009, 12:35 PM
You guys up to date? I have to say that the latest two episodes have been completely awesome, and comedy gold at the same time. I especially loved the one with the Supernatural novel series, particularly when they looked themselves up in the internet and found out how fanboys/fangirls behave.

I've been looking forward for some time now for the next episode, called "Jump the Shark".

Penner
Wed, 04-08-2009, 04:01 PM
yeah, "slashers" or whatever they called em

Sam and Dean...together......
together-together?
Yeah...

hah thats gold right there :P

Munsu
Thu, 04-30-2009, 08:28 AM
Supernatural returned last week, with the "Jump the Shark" episode. And it was an alright episode, I was expecting it to be funnier. But I liked the twists the episode had. What I really like about this show is that it has a good combination of comedy and drama, while with some great parodic elements thrown in. In the episode, I liked that dinner where they meet the brother is called "Cousin Oliver"... the poster boy of jumping the shark.

When Sam was bleeding out, I thought it was quite graphic. Am I also the only one that was expecting Sam to drink his blood back?

Abdula
Thu, 04-30-2009, 09:12 AM
Really, they kept mentioning how different Sam's blood tasted and the camera kept dramatically zooming in on his blood, I thought for sure something would happen. I think the previous episode was more deserving of the title "Jump the Shark." This episode was good but it wasn't anything special.

Penner
Thu, 04-30-2009, 03:27 PM
Yeah i was totally expecting something to happen to the two ghouls when they kept saying it tasted weird..

Assassin
Thu, 04-30-2009, 07:27 PM
anyone else think that now sam wont have his powers, since there isn't as much demon blood running thru his veins? or atleast diminished powers?

Penner
Fri, 05-01-2009, 03:01 PM
yeah..either his powers will be gone to some degree/completely, or he just won't use them after he gets "clean", what with Bobby and Dean locking him up in their rehab bunker :P

Munsu
Sun, 05-03-2009, 09:55 PM
anyone else think that now sam wont have his powers, since there isn't as much demon blood running thru his veins? or atleast diminished powers?

That's pretty much what happened. Though I don't know if it was a direct consequence of what happeend in that episode, or simply that his stash of demon blood was used up. Maybe a combination.

Anyways, just saw the latest episode and I really liked it. The Castiel/Jimmy back story was well done... really liked the actress who played the wife, recently saw her on The Mentalist.

Anyways, saw the ending coming once Sam entered the room alone. I wonder how long they'll leave him in there, and what the consequences are going to be. If he gets clean, what will that do to the Ruby character?

I myself don't think he'll get clean...I think Dean will realize that it is a necessary evil.

Penner
Mon, 05-04-2009, 05:44 AM
What happens if a normal person (i.e not Sam) drinks demon blood i wonder...

Munsu
Tue, 05-05-2009, 04:12 PM
I bet they'd get some sort of powers, but nothing like Sam.

I also wonder what Castiel wanted to tell the boys before he got taken, and what happened when he got taken (and who did the taking). He seemed a bit changed when he returned.

Penner
Tue, 05-05-2009, 06:05 PM
Maybe he got yanked back to heaven to have a chat with management, i get the feeling "straying from the path" is frowned upon, and with good reason.. just look what happened with Lucifer :P

Munsu
Thu, 05-14-2009, 12:53 PM
Well, I didn't care much for last weeks episode, I thought it was slow... until the final couple of scenes. The brothers continued the fight they started in the siren episode... and apparently they're "done" with each other for good.

Finale tonight.

Penner
Thu, 05-14-2009, 02:33 PM
Yeah, and ive been looking forward to this finale for some time, ever since i read the title for it, seriously, read the title!

Abdula
Thu, 05-14-2009, 09:54 PM
That was great. A cookie for everyone who saw that coming, actually never mind I'll keep my cookies. But seriously for this kind of situation "I told you so" just isn't enough. I mean how blind does Sam have to be not to have seen that one coming. "You can't trust demons" Bobby said it, John said it, Dean said it, Azazel said it, even Ruby said it but psychic boy just didn't get it.

I'm just a tiny bit disappointed because I thought Sam was going to end up becoming Lucifer's host but it could still happen.

I wonder what next season is going to be like....

Penner
Fri, 05-15-2009, 05:31 AM
Great indeed, and that ending was the biggest tease ever! i so wanted to atleast see Lucifer :P

Assassin
Sat, 05-16-2009, 02:04 AM
wow, thats crazy.

I wonder how they'll portray lucifer and the apocalypse. I know the creator likes to do things properly, so they must have the budget now to do the apocalypse rite....i can't wait for next season!

Munsu
Thu, 09-03-2009, 02:34 PM
Alright people, one week to go before the premiere... here's a promo to get into the mood:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyYfOoq5wOE

Penner
Fri, 09-11-2009, 01:07 AM
God how i love this show.

Munsu
Sat, 09-12-2009, 10:09 AM
Good start to the season. Kinda dissapointed that Sam doesn't seem to have his demonic powers any longer though. Meg is back. And Lucifer possessed a Cylon.

This looks to be the final season of Supernatural, at least they're planning on ending it. If something happens that the show gets picked up for another season, it'll be with a fresh storyline.

Logrus
Tue, 09-15-2009, 12:09 PM
Munsu: Did you watch the promo clip you posted? In it there was a quick scene where sam gets tortured with salt ( useally what they do vs demons ) and a scene where he admires demon blod again. So i think he is a fulld blooded demon now so he doesnt have the urge for their blood anymore and cna hide the fact that he is.

Munsu
Tue, 09-15-2009, 12:34 PM
Munsu: Did you watch the promo clip you posted? In it there was a quick scene where sam gets tortured with salt ( useally what they do vs demons ) and a scene where he admires demon blod again. So i think he is a fulld blooded demon now so he doesnt have the urge for their blood anymore and cna hide the fact that he is.
You're correct, I had watched it before the season premiere so I forgot about I saw there. I saw the dude the played Hector in The Unit, I think he'll fit right in in whatever role he plays.

Logrus
Sat, 09-19-2009, 10:18 AM
Yeah with the second eisode out it kinda blew my theory out also :(
Wich is a shame since it seems that sam lost his demonic abbilities. Wich is kinda fucked up since they spent 4 season building him up into a demon and the taking ti away,

Munsu
Sun, 09-20-2009, 02:34 AM
He had some psychic powers without drinking demon blood though. I wonder why they don't go back to that and develop it. It was something kinda cool they could've developed from the first season, and they went a different route with it.

Anyways, Sam and Dean went their different ways... My guess is that they'll be back together in half an episode.

Logrus
Sun, 09-20-2009, 08:29 PM
If you want a spoiler look at IMDB they got descriptions of the nest episodes but you arent far off :P

Descriptions just what the episode is about (the info you get 5 min in the show)

Archangel
Mon, 09-21-2009, 01:20 PM
The way he just said yes to being Lucifer's body... just felt unreal to me.

I get that he's had a miserable life and would want to take his revenge on God it's like he had no fear in letting the devil own his body. Maybe he still feared it but wanted his revenge more, but he looked more depressed than angry to me.

I completely agree with Dean on this one, Sam was completely played by the demon bitch after he warned him time and time again so he's gonna have to come up with something better than i'm sorry. But i think he'll forgive him eventually since he was the one who started all this in the first place.

Logrus
Mon, 09-21-2009, 06:50 PM
Well be fair Lucifer really was an ass about it. First making him relive everything, hearing his child voice monitor, seeing the blood and all. They guy must have figured lucifer wouldnt leave him alone and luci was pretyy honest with him hahaha. Who wouldnt have done the same?

Archangel
Mon, 09-21-2009, 06:55 PM
Me! For one thing i'd be too scared shitless to actually formulate a sentence.

My guess is he was thinking it was a dream so that made the manipulation easier

Logrus
Mon, 09-21-2009, 09:51 PM
I dont know about that Lucifer was fairly calm and sneaky to be honest. Kinda lured him into the whole thing. One thing that makes me mad tho why hasen't he made an apperance yet?

Munsu
Mon, 09-21-2009, 11:05 PM
I dont know about that Lucifer was fairly calm and sneaky to be honest. Kinda lured him into the whole thing. One thing that makes me mad tho why hasen't he made an apperance yet?
Didn't they say something about him being asleep too long and he needs time or whatever? Anyways, we have a full season to get acquainted.

Logrus
Thu, 09-24-2009, 12:30 PM
Really? i looked around in the episodes cant really find anything that states that

But i guess your right time will tell

Munsu
Sun, 09-27-2009, 08:13 PM
Watched the third episode, and it was a good one.

It should've been obvious that Sam would be Lucy's vessel, but I really didn't think about it. Castiel was great in the episode, some really funny moments in the whore house and with the deputy.

Abdula
Sun, 09-27-2009, 09:37 PM
It should've been obvious that Sam would be Lucy's vessel, but I really didn't think about it.
Didn't I post that like two pages ago. I just love how everything comes right back to Sam and Dean though, this show really is awesome.

Munsu
Sun, 09-27-2009, 09:42 PM
Didn't I post that like two pages ago. I just love how everything comes right back to Sam and Dean though, this show really is awesome.
Guess I forgot reading about it, but once Lucifer found his body I kinda discounted the possibility I guess. The only logical reason why I wouldn't have thought of Sam as a possibility.

Archangel
Sun, 09-27-2009, 09:56 PM
How very yin and yang

I wonder how this will turn out in the end. Maybe in the season finale Lucifer finally gets Sam's body and in the next final season the brothers fight to the death

I mean they made the devil the bad guy, you can't top that. Unless the next great evil is God ofc... which would be too awesome for words to describe

Munsu
Sun, 09-27-2009, 10:17 PM
Considering that the plan is for this to be the final season, I really doubt it. The creator said that even if they get another season, the current arc will end with this season. So in all, we should arrive to some sort of conclusion by the end of this season.

Archangel
Sun, 09-27-2009, 10:30 PM
Considering that the plan is for this to be the final season, I really doubt it. The creator said that even if they get another season, the current arc will end with this season. So in all, we should arrive to some sort of conclusion by the end of this season.

Awww really? I didn't know that :(

Well like i said, it would be hard to top off the devil

Logrus
Fri, 10-02-2009, 02:30 PM
Cool new and funny chapter hope that castiel catches up to future castiel fast haha he was really awsome.

Seeing Sam as the devil was aslo cool. Have to admit i really did think Dean would say Yes when he came back how stubborn can a person get?

I mean ok Sam wont be able to have an excuse for letting the freaking devil in but at least dean can say its was for the greater good to let Michael in.

Penner
Fri, 10-02-2009, 02:34 PM
That ep was fantastic. Nothing bad to say at all ^_^

Munsu
Sat, 10-03-2009, 08:41 AM
Haven't watched the episode yet, but Paris Hilton will be on the next episode lol:
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/10/02/supernatural-boss-withhold-judgment-on-paris-hilton/

Archangel
Sat, 10-03-2009, 12:15 PM
It almost makes me not want to watch it >_>

Munsu
Sat, 10-03-2009, 12:21 PM
It almost makes me not want to watch it >_>
Why? It's going to be comedy gold.

Abdula
Sat, 10-03-2009, 01:12 PM
Exactly and being a guest star on Supernatural guarantees a violent death.

Logrus
Sat, 10-03-2009, 04:09 PM
Exactly and being a guest star on Supernatural guarantees a violent death.

God i hope so. Would be the first let down in this show if Paris doesn't get beat up good.

Assassin
Sun, 10-04-2009, 03:56 PM
I have to say, Sam as the devil wasn't as convincing as the current actor. He didn't have that creepiness about him. I did like the white suit and the rose garden though. very well done.

Archangel
Sun, 10-04-2009, 04:04 PM
I have to say, Sam as the devil wasn't as convincing as the current actor. He didn't have that creepiness about him. I did like the white suit and the rose garden though. very well done.

True, he still felt like Sam

I predict that the season will end with both of them on that garden, possibly with both of them killing each other

The garden and the statue looked like the perfect spot for the final showdown

Logrus
Fri, 10-09-2009, 10:05 PM
What a lovly ending to this episode.
Can honestly say i enjoyed the head chopping scene :D