Penner
Sat, 10-10-2009, 04:21 AM
D: "Not. A. Word"
S: "Dude, you just got WAILED on by Paris Hilton!"
D: "..Shut up"

Classic!

Abdula
Sat, 10-10-2009, 10:13 AM
Not really. The episode was neither funny nor interesting. I was expecting one of those hilarious Supernatural episodes we usually get treated to at least once per season and this was not that. The case was pretty boring, and most of the time Dean was just trying to make fun of Ghandi, Paris was terrible as usual and she didn't even get enough screen time to merit a guess role. Anyway on to the next ep.

Logrus
Sat, 10-10-2009, 03:41 PM
abdula cna you honeslty say you dident enjoy seeing that head cut off?

Abdula
Sun, 10-11-2009, 11:55 PM
Since we didn't actually get to see it happen, yeah. It would have been much better if there was some build up.

Archangel
Wed, 10-21-2009, 05:29 PM
Well if they're making a season based on the apocalypse i guess the Antichrist had to make an appearance eventually

Australia is in for one hell of a ride

Logrus
Fri, 10-23-2009, 10:38 AM
Did they air this weeks Epi? With Dean getting old

Nvm it airs 29th oct...........

Logrus
Fri, 10-30-2009, 05:47 PM
Wow hahhhaha Great episodes it was.

Well they forgot to mention anything that has to do with the apocalypse but on the other hand it was very entertaining.

Penner
Fri, 10-30-2009, 06:32 PM
Yeah, that some good old Supernatural entertainment right there, great stuff :D

Assassin
Fri, 11-06-2009, 03:59 PM
Ok, this is the official comedy ep of this season. I thought it was the Paris Hilton one, and was kinda sad cuz it didn't live up to its predecessors, but this ep blows the other one out of the water.

It sucks that this show is gonna end, its just so friggin fantastic.

Archangel
Fri, 11-06-2009, 04:09 PM
Lol at the Grey's Anatomy and CSI: Miami parodies

The episode was alright but i really want to see more development with the search for God and Lucifer's rising

Logrus
Sat, 11-21-2009, 11:46 AM
Im starting to like the devil more and more. Fun attitude
Weird that the gun dident work on him.

Dident like the dragged out scenes with Jo and her Mom glad they are both dead now tho :)

Penner
Sat, 11-21-2009, 12:04 PM
Loved it when Cas just threw Meg on the ring of fire and used her body as a means to walk across it, cool points to him ^_^

Assassin
Tue, 11-24-2009, 11:00 AM
i wonder who the other 4 things/people are who are immune to the gun....any guesses?

I'd say Micheal is probably one of them. Maybe Gabriel/Loki.

Penner
Tue, 11-24-2009, 12:35 PM
i wonder if that Anti-Christ kid they encountered a few eps ago is immune aswell, considering the amount of power he has he should be immune.

Archangel
Tue, 11-24-2009, 03:32 PM
... God is probably immune right?

Dark Dragon
Tue, 11-24-2009, 09:35 PM
I think he meant 5 different type of being rather than 5 different individual. Archangels or just Angels in general is probably immune since ruby knife didn't work on Cass and they already stated that the only thing that can kill an angel is another angel. God is obviously immmune and the anti-christ is probably also immune. The last 2 are probably the horsemans and powerful pagan gods like Odin and Zeus.

mike.shine
Tue, 12-08-2009, 06:58 AM
This is the best TV series that i have seen after The X Files. Too bad that the episode 11 will be aired next year :(

What will happen when the apocalypse is ahead :D

Penner
Sat, 01-09-2010, 10:45 PM
"Supernatural creator Eric Kripke is warming to the idea of a sixth season." (http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/01/09/supernatural-sixth-season/)

C'mon Kripke, i crave more Supernatural!

Logrus
Sat, 01-23-2010, 04:22 PM
Though it was a loooonnggg and brutal wait. This Episode was kinda fun and weird i must say.
Had hoped for more devil juice but guess ill have to wait another week.

and btw thanks for the link Penner and heeeelllsss yeeaaah let there be a 6th Season i do crave Supernatural strong aswell

Munsu
Tue, 02-16-2010, 01:10 PM
This will not be the final season after all... it just got renewed:
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/02/16/scoop-cw-renews-supernatural-gossip-more/

Penner
Tue, 02-16-2010, 01:16 PM
Boosh! that is awesome news!!

Archangel
Tue, 02-16-2010, 11:56 PM
There's a but (http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/02/16/supernatural-eric-kripke-steps-down-showrunner/)

Munsu
Wed, 02-17-2010, 01:04 AM
There's a but (http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/02/16/supernatural-eric-kripke-steps-down-showrunner/)
Not a big deal, normal progression of the business. Will look forward to his other projects.

Logrus
Fri, 04-09-2010, 04:34 PM
Geif next weeks episode noooww :(

Btw i dident get anything about why he suddenly became a true servant of heaven or why he wants to go a let Micheal penetrate him

Assassin
Fri, 04-09-2010, 05:20 PM
I assume thats all to show that he's finally given up. He no longer wants to be the good soldier, fighting a loosing battle....the more i think about it, the more is see this as the only real solution. I think its gonna have to end with him saying yes and going on with the epic battle......with some fine print ofcourse. Sam will somehow survive, or be brought back so they can continue on to next season.

Archangel
Sat, 04-24-2010, 12:44 PM
This week's episode kicked ass, sad to see Loki/Gabriel go though

Logrus
Sat, 04-24-2010, 01:31 PM
since they have declared a 6th season and now speak of this cage and what not pretty obvious whats going to happen :(

Still doubt Gabriel is dead.. Like anyone is dumb enough to try to trick the freaking devil with his own tricks..

Assassin
Sun, 04-25-2010, 12:21 PM
ya this ep kicked so much ass.....i loved lucifer walking around and just tearing everyone apart. Plus Kali was hot. The Lucifer/Gabriel standoff was good too.

I wish they'd managed to get gabriels archangel blade though, would've been pretty awesome.

Assassin
Fri, 05-07-2010, 01:18 AM
The epicness of this episode is beyond words. I loved how it ended. they really drove the point home, and did it in a very simple way.

oh, and the death song......seriously. best.scene.EVAR!!

TwisT
Sat, 05-08-2010, 05:24 AM
Agree. So much awesomeness. Loved the scene when Bobby told them where Death where.

Sam: Did you kiss him?
Bobby: No!!
Crowley: Ehehehm *showing pictures*
Bobby: Why did you take a pictures?
Crowley: Why did you have to use tongue?

With that last line i was laughing so hard. One of the funniest scenes so far. Pestilence was definitely the coolest horseman so far. Untill Death had his entering scene that is. Like you said, "best.scene.EVAR!!". It was made to perfection.

Assassin
Sat, 05-08-2010, 03:11 PM
I especially loved the last line of the song, "My name is death and the end is here".

The way the creators of the show manage to get dramatic effect by keeping things simple has really impressed me. They dont bother with a lot of special effects, but let the viewers imagination do the work instead. And it really pays off.

Logrus
Fri, 05-14-2010, 04:39 AM
well another SN season finale... lets be abstinent come fall...

:(

Was an awsome episode tho, did not expect it to go down like that. But have to say when Michael and Lucifer were about to fight i wanted to laugh abit was expecting them to have armies beside them.

And was that Sam or the devil at the end ?

Assassin
Fri, 05-14-2010, 10:51 AM
Sam, definitely. Since we know theres another season, he had to come back obviously. The question now is, how did he come back...i was thinking that since micheal fell into the pit as well, he would pull sam out along with himself. But then theres also the God angel.

And on that note, whats up with chuck disappearing into a wisp of smoke? Is he supposed to be god? That wouldnt make any sense though. I did however like how they had him narrate the whole episode, basically speaking on behalf of the creator, Eric Kripke.

I do want to know what his original ending was, since he hadn't planned a new season after this one. Would things play out the same, minus sam coming back, or would it have been something completely different.

Logrus
Sat, 05-15-2010, 04:23 AM
That molotov cocktail part was epic tho. Just the idea of doing it but .

Castiel !?!?! did you just molotov cocktail my brother?

uuuuhhhhhheeehhhh No.....

hahhahaha

Archangel
Sat, 05-15-2010, 10:28 AM
And on that note, whats up with chuck disappearing into a wisp of smoke? Is he supposed to be god? That wouldnt make any sense though. I did however like how they had him narrate the whole episode, basically speaking on behalf of the creator, Eric Kripke.

I do want to know what his original ending was, since he hadn't planned a new season after this one. Would things play out the same, minus sam coming back, or would it have been something completely different.
Wouldn't it? He's in a seat of power where he can observe the action without actually involving himself in it, sounds like something right up God's alley

I'm curious about that too

Great ending, loved how the Impala played out such a great role in it all

Illrenmazou
Thu, 07-01-2010, 01:29 PM
(Most of you have probably read this but I'll post it anyway)
Supernatural: The Animation (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-06-10/madhouse-makes-anime-for-warners-supernatural-tv-show)

Wow... I bet no one saw that coming.

Archangel
Thu, 07-01-2010, 01:33 PM
An animation, no

That they were eventually gonna bleed the franchise to its death, yes

Penner
Thu, 07-01-2010, 01:35 PM
Yer right, i really did not see that one coming, but still, pretty damn cool!

Assassin
Thu, 07-01-2010, 02:56 PM
Supernatural creator Eric Kripke is credited as the anime project's creator, and MADHOUSE co-founder Masao Maruyama is serving as executive producer. Naoya Takayama (Night Head, Liar Game) is supervising the series' scripts, and Takahiro Yoshimatsu (Trigun) is designing the characters.

Well it was the creators idea, and its anime, not western style animation, so i'll give it a shot.....its kinda weird that they're redoing the first two seasons though. Still, it mite be something akin to The Animatrix which i rather enjoyed.

Munsu
Thu, 09-16-2010, 08:43 PM
Finally decided to watch the 2nd half of last season, and it was OK... in my opinion it was the weakest portion of the show so far.

Anyways, here's the preview for next season and it looks promising:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLS_K7ZXUWE

Eric Kripke will no longer be running the show, though he'll probably be involved in a reduced role. Hopefully the new showrunner doesn't drop the ball, but the preview shows some promise.

TwisT
Fri, 09-17-2010, 11:40 AM
You just finished it? You are dead to me now. :P

Anyways, it's always sad to see a great actor or creator leave. You always get left hanging, wonder how much will this affect the show. At least Jared and Jensen is back. That was my biggest fear, that they would do the show about someone else, or only about one of them. Either Dean's continued life on earth, or Sam's struggle in whatever place he ended up in together with Lucifer.

And yes, the trailer looked awesome. Granpappy Skinner is back, at least for 1 episode.

Assassin
Tue, 09-21-2010, 08:14 AM
OMG SUPERNATURAL!!!11

whens it coming back? anyone know?

Munsu
Tue, 09-21-2010, 08:33 AM
This Friday after Smallville.

Archangel
Mon, 09-27-2010, 03:24 PM
Well that was a shitty first episode if i ever saw one

"Some force" brought them both back? What a bunch of crap. And how is this new mysterious threat supposed to top the previous season? They fought the effing DEVIL! Also Sam is a bigger prick than ever.

Dark Dragon
Mon, 09-27-2010, 05:21 PM
They are fighting ..... The Superdevil.

Maybe it'll have something to do the anti-christ? That kid went off by himself somewhere if i remembered correctly.

Assassin
Mon, 09-27-2010, 10:46 PM
hmm, ya interesting possibility.....the ep was ok. not great, but i wouldn't call it bad either. It was an intro, and since this is an additional season, its expected that things will need to be explained, or certain story lines set up.

I like the concept of supernatural stuff happening within the supernatural framework.....that is to say, even the weird shit that happened always had an order to it....but now that order is no longer there, so its a free for all. I think that provides a decent new direction for the show, enough to keep things fresh.

I wonder if we'll see Castiell back this season. I liked him.

Penner
Sun, 10-10-2010, 10:15 AM
Just watched the newest ep and damn, i knew Sam had buffed up a while back but i did not expect him to be that ripped, i'm impressed :P

Munsu
Wed, 10-13-2010, 09:23 PM
I didn't like the latest episode, a bit tired of the angel politics.

Penner
Wed, 10-13-2010, 11:10 PM
I'm wondering what the fuck "God" is doing, just completely ignoring the Apocalypse and all... he better have a damn good reason lol

Munsu
Sat, 10-16-2010, 09:07 AM
Holy crap, they're doing an anime:
http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?p=475219

Logrus
Wed, 12-01-2010, 06:10 PM
Odd that this thread is dead. Considering Sam's missing soul plot, the missing divine artifacts (can't wait for the spear of destiny and holy graal or the book of life).
The latest ep with the fairies was funny as hell, specially at the end there when he pours out the sugar (nice to something else then SALT!) and makes the fairy count them while he banishes them.
The part where Crowley is now the "king of hell" feels a bit odd and even more so that hes looking for purgatory.
Hope they find a way to reinstate some more episodes of more abstract lore/myths and not just run with the "bible perspective" so to speak. Any thoughts?

Penner
Wed, 12-01-2010, 08:26 PM
Aye this show is still one of the better ones out there, and i love the dude playing Crowley, he always gets to play almost the same type of character in everything he's in because hes so perfect at it, kinda like how "T-Bag" from Prison Break always gets to play a sleazy/badguy type :P

I'm also pretty interested in the whole purgatory idea because even tho i never really thought about it, it kinda makes sense that demons and whatever go there when they die because it would just be weird if they would pop back to hell again once they die..again, like some sort of weird cycle -.-

Logrus
Fri, 12-03-2010, 02:35 PM
Demons being reborn there or "thought to respect Gods commandments through fire".
If they do get a second chance there to redeem themselves then Crowley would have the ultimate army lol. Indefinite

Also sorry about today's episode, but at least he finally found purgatory.

Penner
Wed, 04-27-2011, 01:16 PM
Renewed for another season! (http://www.tvline.com/2011/04/breaking-cw-renews-vampire-diaries-supernatural-gossip-girl-and-90210/)

Sweet, i'm still really enjoying the show so i'm glad they're keeping it going ^^

Assassin
Wed, 04-27-2011, 05:29 PM
hmm, i thought this season was the last....well whatever, they've shown that they can still produce quality story lines without kripke, so im happy.

I wonder if they'll finish the eve storyline this season or carry it into the next one.

Penner
Sat, 04-30-2011, 08:34 AM
Castiel, what in the world are you up to -.-

Assassin
Sun, 05-01-2011, 09:01 AM
I think cas made a deal with crowley to collect souls for his heavenly war. In exchange crowley remains king of hell when all is said and done.

Penner
Sat, 05-21-2011, 09:06 AM
Season finale over!

Oh Cas, now you've really done it lol, tho i guess it's probably still better than if Raphael did it...

Logrus
Sat, 05-21-2011, 09:46 AM
Castiel, definition of hybris stricken fools!

I liked i tho wonder what happens next, pray to god its just not some lame dialogue and Dean weeps him over and makes him surrender the souls. Cas goes down the cage or even better Dean and Sam spring Micheal and Lucifer from the cage to deal with the mad stricken Angel.

Assassin
Sun, 05-22-2011, 01:33 PM
Interesting season finale....not as climactic as the previous ones for some reason though. I guess next season it'll be all about killing cass (or saving cass, then finding out he cant be saved and the only way to stop is is to kill him). The last two episodes seemed kinda rushed though....i wanted to find out more about that purgatory prof.

Archangel
Sat, 10-01-2011, 03:29 PM
Wait... this shit is still airing? The last episode i saw had Sam thrown to hell along with Satan... how the fuck do you top Satan as a final boss?

Penner
Sat, 10-01-2011, 05:08 PM
Apparently you do it with Leviathans :P

Penner
Mon, 02-11-2013, 03:22 PM
Just got renewed for season 9.

Anyone else beside me still watching? :P

Archangel
Mon, 02-11-2013, 04:49 PM
What the... this is some bullshit, seriously.

Abdula
Mon, 02-11-2013, 10:27 PM
I wished they would not continue drawing this out because clearly the plot has had no direction for several seasons now. That said the last few episodes have been pretty good. I think you can only use time travel so many times and this is the 7th(more or less depending on how strictly you define it) time they have done so but I liked the introduction of the men of letters and that they have a base of operations again, they have needed one for some time now.

Abdula
Thu, 05-16-2013, 08:06 PM
Anyone else still watches this? "The angels are falling" and I thought freeing Lucifer was over the top.

Shadow Skill
Fri, 05-24-2013, 08:05 PM
I am still watching. :/

Penner
Fri, 02-14-2014, 10:48 AM
I'm still watching :)

Also, it just got renewed for another season. (http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/02/13/the-cw-renews-five/)