PDA

View Full Version : Name all the Elemental Kages

Konohamaru
Mon, 09-19-2005, 08:12 PM
I know like 3 of them off by heart. What are the other?

Hokage - Fire
Mizukage - Water (I think)
Raikage - Electric/Thunder

Wasn't there an ice one? Sand?

To be honest I just wanna know how to say the ice version in Jap. Would it be Hikage?

Phoenix20578
Mon, 09-19-2005, 08:24 PM
Sand = Kazekage

Jadugar
Mon, 09-19-2005, 08:28 PM
Ho (Fire),
Kaze (Wind),
Rai (Lightning),
Mizu (Water), and
Tsuchi (Earth).

XanBcoo
Tue, 09-20-2005, 12:19 AM
All of these can be found when Kakashi is explaining to Naruto/Sakura/Sasuke about the kages as they set out on the first mission w/Tazuna.

Episode 6 I think it is.

Jadugar
Tue, 09-20-2005, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by: XanBcoo
All of these can be found when Kakashi is explaining to Naruto/Sakura/Sasuke about the kages as they set out on the first mission w/Tazuna.

Episode 6 I think it is.

They can also be found here (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=29&threadid=16264&enterthrea d=y).i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Assertn
Tue, 09-20-2005, 07:21 PM
wow jadugar, good point0

Strider
Wed, 09-21-2005, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by: Jadugar

Episode 6 I think it is.

They can also be found here (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=29&threadid=16264&enterthrea d=y).

Smartass. Hah.

Ice? There was an Ice Country? I thought there was a Snow Country, from the first Naruto Movie, but there was no Kage, simply the Princess.

There are also smaller villages [Grass, Waterfall, Rain, etc.], but who knows how those're ruled.

Jadugar
Wed, 09-21-2005, 05:15 AM
The world of Naruto is divided into Five major countries. Each of these countries has a hidden village. That village is the most powerful in that country and its most poweful ninja=Kage is the ruler.

1. Country Of Fire. ( Hidden villege of Leaf )
2. Country Of Lighting. ( Hidden village of Cloud )
3. Country Of Water. ( Hidden village of Mist )
4. Country Of Earth. ( Hidden village of Rock)
5. Country Of Wind. (Hidden village of Sand)

The other small villages like rain, grass, waterfall and sound dont have any significant military power and dont have a Kage.

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/9018/map1wd.jpg

XanBcoo
Wed, 09-21-2005, 09:23 AM
Though you might venture to call Orochimaru the "Kage" of the sound villiage.

There was a topic just like this one not too long ago.

Edit: Where is the Wave Country located on that map?

Jaredster
Wed, 09-21-2005, 09:42 AM
[quote]
q]

Whats the name for sound then?

Jadugar
Wed, 09-21-2005, 10:14 AM
Edit: Where is the Wave Country located on that map?

Open your eyes then you might see it. Its a rough sketch and not all small coutries or villages are shown just like in a real map.

Like it says in my earlier post there are 5 major countries, the other smaller ones including the main ones are

Countries and Villages
The Earth Country - Hidden Village of Rock
The Fire Country - Hidden Village of Leaf
The Grass Country - Hidden Village of Grass
The Lightning Country - Hidden Village of Cloud
The Rain Country - Hidden Village of Rain
The Sound Country - Hidden Village of Sound
The Wave Country - Hidden Village of Wave
The Water Country - Hidden Village of Mist
The Waterfall Country - Hidden Village of Waterfall
The Wind Country - Hidden Village of Sand

There was a topic just like this one not too long ago.

You should have learnt something from it.

Do some research on your own.

Orochimaru is not recognized by the main countries.

Although there is a village full of idoits you can be their "Kage". BakaKage.

Turkish-S
Wed, 09-21-2005, 10:15 AM
doremifaso- kage i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

XanBcoo
Wed, 09-21-2005, 06:58 PM
Jadugar, you can't say much without sounding like a smartass can you?

But thanks for answering my question (not). I was asking where the Wave Country would be located on that map, if it were labeled. I think it's slightly southwest of the mainland Water Country - but I'm not sure. That's why I asked. Hell, I can't even remember what villiage they were in during the Zabuza arc...(or did it ever say?) Edit: I just checked the manga. It only says they're in the wave country, and it also has a picture of the Island. I guess I just mistook that for the islands around the Water Country. Honest mistake.

I am well aware that there are other villiages/countries besides the five largest (the ones w/the kages), so you wasted your time repeating yourself. I can't find the other topic like this one, but even if I had, there wasn't much info - just another guy asking who all of the kages were.

I also know that Orochimaru isn't a kage either. I was just saying he's the leader and strongest in the villiage. He's also comparable in strength to the other kage's - that's why I made the comparison. Of course the other countries don't recognize him or his villiage. He's an evil supervillain for Christ's sake! Plus, sound villiage only consists of one mansion anways...

But I do accept your offer to become Bakakage. That'd be a sweet job.

@Jaredster: Sound Villiage is called Otogakure (oto = sound).

Jadugar
Wed, 09-21-2005, 08:33 PM
Jadugar, you can't say much without sounding like a smartass can you?

You are the smart one for asking such smart questions.i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

I hope this helps.

Here is a detailed map of Naruto world. You can clearly see the Wave Country

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3369/map24zc.jpg

XanBcoo
Wed, 09-21-2005, 08:47 PM
Now that's a better answer.

And thanks. I've never seen that map before. Cool...

heero
Mon, 09-26-2005, 05:38 PM
oh ya I even forgot naruto's got a bridge now.....

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-26-2005, 05:45 PM
@Jaredster: Sound Villiage is called Otokagure (oto = sound).

*gakure

PSJ
Mon, 09-26-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by: Jadugar

The Wave Country - Hidden Village of Wave

Wave Country doesn't have a hidden village, they explain this in the wave country arc. Don't be a smartass when you don't have all the facts yourself.

Jadugar
Mon, 09-26-2005, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by: PSJ
Don't be a smartass when you don't have all the facts yourself.

Of course I dont have all the facts, I am not Kishimoto.

Originally posted by: PSJ
Wave Country doesn't have a hidden village, they explain this in the wave country arc.

I just cant seem to remember it. Here is you chance. Can you be a smartass and enlighten me. Thanx.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Wed, 09-28-2005, 06:13 PM
didnt know that one. I wonder if we will ever see the other hokages.

Strider
Wed, 09-28-2005, 06:49 PM
It'd be nice to have a Hyuuga Arc within the series. That'd be a nice excuse to show the Raikage [Cloud Village], considering those two nations were warring at one point. Or the Tsuchikage [Rock Village], during the Kakashi Gaiden. The anime can add some more of those shinobi from that Country, or give more insight and info on them, since we really know nothing.

XanBcoo
Wed, 09-28-2005, 07:41 PM
I'm willing to bet that they will drag out the Kakashi Gaiden for at least 3 episodes, if not 4. So they will most likely add a lot to the anime that isn't in the manga. Probably in the form of more action scenes and drawn out fights.

It would be really cool if it showed more characters or even the Tsuchikage.

@Terra: oops, typo. Thanks, I'll edit it.

Strider
Thu, 09-29-2005, 05:09 PM
I'm willing to bet that they will drag out the Kakashi Gaiden for at least 3 episodes, if not 4. So they will most likely add a lot to the anime that isn't in the manga. Probably in the form of more action scenes and drawn out fights.

Yeah, definitely.

I'm expecting the Kakashi Gaiden to be drawn out, in the same manner the manga was for a month or two with it, if not even longer -- which is great, considering this only means more fighting scenes, with Kakashi, the Yondaime or various other shinobi out and about during the Great Shinobi War. So, it's definitely going to be worth watching.

A good number of welcomed things were added during the Sasuke v. Naruto fight, at the end of Part I, so I'm hoping for the same to be done with a lot of key moments in the series once it's animated.

Jadugar
Thu, 09-29-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by: Strider
I'm expecting the Kakashi Gaiden to be drawn out, in the same manner the manga was for a month or two with it, if not even longer -- which is great, considering this only means more fighting scenes, with Kakashi, the Yondaime or various other shinobi out and about during the Great Shinobi War. So, it's definitely going to be worth watching.

Seeing Yondaime in action and Kakasi in his youth would be great.

Shuurai
Thu, 09-29-2005, 10:02 PM
You just know all those unamed country's are going to be filler arcs >.<

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Thu, 09-29-2005, 11:55 PM
but they would be GOOD filler arcs

XanBcoo
Fri, 09-30-2005, 05:28 PM
I wonder who they'll choose to be Yondaime's VA...

Strider
Fri, 09-30-2005, 05:53 PM
Megumi Hayashibara.