PDA

View Full Version : DanceDanceRevolution

Cal_kashi
Mon, 09-19-2005, 04:29 AM
Neji, Sasuke, or Lee?

kenren
Mon, 09-19-2005, 06:22 AM
obviously , sasuke with the curse seal effect i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Necromas
Mon, 09-19-2005, 06:28 AM
Neji:

-IF he used the seals of divinity thing using his feet instead of poking with his hands

Lee:

-IF he was using the drunken fist style

Sasuke:

-IF there was another person using the DDR machine and he could sharingan his opponent

gdog4life
Mon, 09-19-2005, 06:49 AM
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/6618/thatisnotinteresting5sy.jpg

Krbadass
Tue, 09-20-2005, 03:15 AM
lee

Cal_kashi
Tue, 09-20-2005, 05:47 AM
who would be more adept?
Sasuke's got his sharingan, but DDR has no chakra, so would it help?
Both lee and sasuke have incredible speed, and fluid movement, but can they be fast and not break the machine? Where on the otherhand, neji, can move fast and gently, but his eyes are of no advantage.
I think lee would win, he has no tricks to rely on.

Necromas
Tue, 09-20-2005, 06:22 AM
With the Byakugan, Neji would be the best at doing it while facing away from the machine!

LobsterMagnet
Tue, 09-20-2005, 08:04 AM
What about Kidomaru the guy had like 6-8 limbs. nuff said.

Assertn
Tue, 09-20-2005, 12:17 PM
what do arms have to do with it?

XanBcoo
Tue, 09-20-2005, 01:24 PM
This topic is stupidly funny.

Both Sasuke's and Neji's eyes would help them to watch and predict the upcoming directions. They are also both fast. Neji could face away from the screen, as Necromas said, so he gets points for style.

Lee is fast and a master of Taijutsu so I guess he'd do well with his feet. Style-wise, perhaps he could use some of Gai's super cool poses if he's been paying attention to his Sensei.

@Assertn, Kidomaru could use his hands to slap the directions instead of using his feet.

Assertn
Tue, 09-20-2005, 05:59 PM
@XanBcoo: I have friends that can do that without using 4 arms i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Ancient_Slayer7
Tue, 09-20-2005, 06:48 PM
hmm.. i wouldn't choose any of them.. i'd have to go with hinata since she's got the movement from the training she's been doing in water. not just that, she also has the byakugan

XanBcoo
Tue, 09-20-2005, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
@XanBcoo: I have friends that can do that without using 4 arms

As do I. I'll bet anything they're asian too. Not to generalize, but...

Assertn
Tue, 09-20-2005, 07:12 PM
haha nah, just a pasty white goth-like kid

To Young
Tue, 09-20-2005, 07:12 PM
my vote goes to Baka Brother's
One step and the game will say "Error, Beyond the scale Pad activation".

Cal_kashi
Tue, 09-20-2005, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by: Ancient_Slayer7
hmm.. i wouldn't choose any of them.. i'd have to go with hinata since she's got the movement from the training she's been doing in water. not just that, she also has the byakugan

but what advantage would the Byakaugan give her?

Ancient_Slayer7
Tue, 09-20-2005, 10:53 PM
well, i believe how people were saying how neji would do well with his byakugan. i'm just saying hinata would do better than neji since she has practice moving with her feet and trained her byakugan.

UberSuperHACKER
Wed, 09-21-2005, 11:47 AM
Ahh I see now becuase DDR + Naruto = ............ um........yeha I totally don't see the correlationI could understand if you were talkin about a fighting game... or a boxing game(a la punch out) or at least a "Track and field" type even or some other competition game But DDR?.... If you wanna be realistic Shakamaru would be the best.. since DDR is about Pattern Repetition... Memeoization and Reptition of sets of insctuctions... its not like you have to do anything fancy when you play DDR.. just press the pads in the corect order... But Wht I like best about Shikamaru .. is that he would never play the game... Becuase not only would he see it as too much effort to play it ..... he would also think it was trivial i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Assertn
Wed, 09-21-2005, 11:51 AM
im surprised more people aren't saying sasuke.......

sasuke has lee's taijutsu style, and with his 3 pupil sharingan, things move in slow motion for him

Jaredster
Wed, 09-21-2005, 02:00 PM
i would think neji. Because remeber in DDR you need accuracy, which is neji is the best at, better than sasuke.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 09-21-2005, 02:12 PM
sasuke would slow down really fast moving arrows in his mind with the sharingan so he could do like legend of max on heavy no prob i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Assertn
Wed, 09-21-2005, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by: Jaredster
i would think neji. Because remeber in DDR you need accuracy, which is neji is the best at, better than sasuke.

what? you don't need accuracy to hit 4 giant buttons

if you're talking about accuracy in the sense of hitting and seeing things, then byakugan's better, but if you're talking about accuracy in the sense of anticipation and reading movement, then sharingan's better

XanBcoo
Wed, 09-21-2005, 02:36 PM
Aren't there already two topics for this argument?

ChaosK
Wed, 09-21-2005, 05:18 PM
i'd say naruto would win but rasnegan cant help him...there are somethings naruto cant do, for everything else, use rasnegan.

sasuke would win. sharingan and taijutsu movement.

ninjitsu_master
Wed, 09-21-2005, 06:01 PM
ROCK LEE OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!

XanBcoo
Wed, 09-21-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by: ninjitsu_master
ROCK LEE OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!

Much like the Rasengan, sadly the "Nice Guy Pose" won't help in this situation...

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 09-21-2005, 06:48 PM
lmfao XanBcoo's got it

Uberbaka
Wed, 09-21-2005, 07:33 PM
Naruto could just kage bunshin and step on all of the buttons at the same time at a high rate to beat it the easy way.. =P

ninjitsu_master
Wed, 09-21-2005, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by: Uberbaka
Naruto could just kage bunshin and step on all of the buttons at the same time at a high rate to beat it the easy way.. =P

that's true....lol funny stuff that's cheatin though

Uberbaka
Wed, 09-21-2005, 08:41 PM

And sharingan/byakugan isn't ? =P

ninjitsu_master
Fri, 09-23-2005, 07:45 PM

And sharingan/byakugan isn't ? =P

that's true----------well to do this right we have to have the characters have no powers or abilitys just normal...

XanBcoo
Fri, 09-23-2005, 08:43 PM
So they're just basically normal people. Which pretty much destroys the point of this thread...Which didn't have much of a point to begin with. So no harm done.

Cal_kashi
Sat, 09-24-2005, 03:02 AM
No no no no no... they can all use there powers.... But what good is the sharingan? As far as I know It can only see chakra and DDR has none, even if he uses it how would it help?