PDA

View Full Version : Mieru Hito

Munsu
Sun, 09-18-2005, 05:09 PM
you can get it from the bots in #lurk

3 Chapters are out, and so far it resembles a bit Bleach... with a guy that "guides" bad spirits and such...

Pretty sure some of you might like it

"The chapter opens with a narration by Okegawa Himeno, a 16-year-old girl who came to Tokyo from the suburbs to study here. When she was really young, she was lost in the forest for two days. She has no recollection of the incident, but she heard that when they found her, she was muttering I saw a dolphin in the forest.

Next, were introduced to Myoujin. He can see sprits, and they call him a guide (annai-ya). Spirits live among the living, but people cant see or touch them. However, if they would brush death sometime in his/her life, it may be possible for them to cross the line and see spirits. "

http://www.manga.baka-updates.com/series.html?id=1556

Hakeem_21
Sun, 09-18-2005, 05:31 PM
Nice work Bud!

Something to read after Airgear.

relevasius
Tue, 09-20-2005, 02:39 AM
Hmm, pretty interesting. I'm thinking this will have more light-hearted comedy and drama than intense action, but it's hard to tell from only three chapters. That kid is like a Jinta anti-clone though, haha.

Munsu
Tue, 09-20-2005, 01:43 PM
Yeah, I can't really tell... but it seems that it'll have a great balance between comedy and action, I think the drama will lack a bit, but it'll surely be there... hopefully it'll find an identify of its own, making it worth reading... Right now i'm reading it just for pure fun, not really expecting anything...

Hakeem_21
Tue, 09-20-2005, 04:58 PM
Its when you dont expect anything cuz then they can only suprise you in a good way.

Munsu
Tue, 09-27-2005, 10:45 AM
Fucking Manga released chapter 4 if you are interested...

it was simply a build-up for the next chapter...