PDA

View Full Version : FF4 coming to GBA!

SamuraiOdin
Sun, 09-18-2005, 02:19 AM
First the link... Gamespot (http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/09/14/news_6133242.html?part=rss&tag=gs_news&subj=613324 2)

Secondly, I'm really excited about this... though most people say 6 or 7 is their favorite FF, 4 with Cecil, Edge, Rosa, ect. is definately my favorite.

There will be some additions to the game, such as new areas and new characters with different abilities.

Really hope the new content is as enjoyable as the old.

Paulyboy
Sun, 09-18-2005, 05:49 AM
Thats gonna be alright, since we are the ones that are gonna download for free.

GLS
Sun, 09-18-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by: SamuraiOdin
FF, 4 with Cecil, Edge, Rosa, ect. is definately my favorite.
FFIV is my favorite, too. Kain was cool.
It'll be awesome to play on GBA with the new features in the game.

GhostKaGe
Fri, 09-23-2005, 06:20 PM
They need to remake them all

Terracosmo
Fri, 09-23-2005, 06:48 PM
I agree about this being a cool idea. I wonder how the new chars will flow with the original story and gameplay.

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-04-2005, 02:24 PM
Bump:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v441/PorridgeBoy/Other%20Stuff/Coming-Near-You.gif

DarthEnderX
Thu, 10-06-2005, 12:55 AM
This makes me happy in the pants, FF4 was always my second favorite after 6, and I'm really looking forward to this remake.

Though, yeah, I do own the old SNES one, and I have the Rom on my PC now anyway. Hopefully there's new stuff.

hopeknight
Thu, 10-06-2005, 01:25 AM
Well, Square-Enix is now planning and releasing FFV and FFVI on the GBA now too, and with FFIII going to the GBDS, it looks like all the old FF games have their rereleases covered (well except for Mystic Quest, but I don't think it counts).

BioAlien
Thu, 10-06-2005, 02:18 AM
hum are they gonna release FFVII for gba too ? lol

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-10-2005, 10:58 AM
While most in North America were sleeping last night, Square Enix President Yoichi Wada took the stage at Nintendo's DS Conference in Japan and officially confirmed something that was recently hinted at in Shonen Jump: that Square Enix will be bringing both Final Fantasy V and Final Fantasy VI to the Game Boy Advance. Both of these ports will come with content not found in the SNES and PlayStation versions, and will be released next year following the release of the GBA port of Final Fantasy IV this Holiday Season.

Wada also discussed the status of the Nintendo DS version of Final Fantasy III, which has seen little in the way of new information since its original announcement. Wada confirmed that the game is in development under the lead direction of Hiromichi Tanaka, the director of Final Fantasy XI. He also stated that the game will be remade using polygons for both the characters and the field similar to Seiken Densetsu.

Final Fantasy IV Advance will be released in North America on December 12. All of the other games currently have their prospective release dates set at some time in 2006.

--

HELL YEAH!

edit: oh wait it was already posted... well...

HELL YEAH ANYWAY