PDA

View Full Version : I've noticed something ..

DemonFoxNaruto
Sat, 09-17-2005, 07:47 AM
In the fillers I've noticed something strange ..
Did Neji really live with his uncle & hinata ???
I didn't think he is really live with them ..
We know that Neji hate the head family too much and it's too hard to live with them ..

And there is something too ..
In the episode 46 hinata father said that he don't need hinata and he didn't care about hinata ... why he is caring about her in this filler ?!?!?!??!?!
Where is hanabi " hinata sister " .. she is totally disappeared ...

Damn filler ...

Terracosmo
Sat, 09-17-2005, 08:19 AM
Well Neji has always lived in the Hyuuga household, most likely along his branch house peers. However he has changed, and Hinata's father probably feels that he has a debt to Neji (since Neji's father sacrificed himself etc) and has also acknowledged Neji as the most brilliant Hyuuga. Which is why he's training him, I suppose.

I guess he cares for Hinata because apparently she is trying harder now.
About Hanabi, I have no idea.

Shuurai
Sat, 09-17-2005, 08:25 AM
Hanabi was left at the stadium at the chuunin exam, She was never found.

BioAlien
Sat, 09-17-2005, 08:41 AM
maybe a sound ninja took her lol

mage
Sat, 09-17-2005, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by: DemonFoxNaruto
In the fillers I've noticed something strange ..
Did Neji really live with his uncle & hinata ???
I didn't think he is really live with them ..
We know that Neji hate the head family too much and it's too hard to live with them ..

And there is something too ..
In the episode 46 hinata father said that he don't need hinata and he didn't care about hinata ... why he is caring about her in this filler ?!?!?!??!?!
Where is hanabi " hinata sister " .. she is totally disappeared ...

Damn filler ...
it's because they put parts of the manga into the fillers. hinata's dad beginning to help train them etc is in the manga.

masamuneehs
Sat, 09-17-2005, 02:21 PM
It would make sense for Neji to live elsewhere, seeing how Hyuga is a noble house and he is in the branch family.

But obviously Hinata's father (what is his name?) has recognized that he was the inferior of the twins and that he owes it to the Hyuga name to pass on all he can to Neji, who he thinks will be the center of the family in the future (unless Hinata surprises him otherwise, which i think will happen)

poopdeville
Fri, 09-23-2005, 06:31 AM
I bet that they all just live in the same compound or estate or whatever, just like all the Uchihas lived in the same compound. It doesn't mean they share a home though.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sun, 09-25-2005, 08:37 AM
Hinata's Father didnt care about her in the Ninja Aspect, i think because she wasnt as good as her little sister. Yet she is his daughter.

zait
Sun, 09-25-2005, 01:01 PM
maybe hinata´s father after the chuunin exam cares about him

zait
Sun, 09-25-2005, 01:10 PM
or maybe neji was just training

death-wing
Sun, 09-25-2005, 11:44 PM
now, correct me if i'm wrong, but i remember during the chunin exam, they're all like branch family protercts the head family. ( i'm pretty sure im right so far, now here comes the common sence ) how the hell do u protect someone if u live somewhere else?
ANSWER: u dont, duh, there's no way he will protect hinata if he lives somewhere else,cuz guess what, SHE'D DIE, he'd be a pretty crappy protector. he may as well order satalite tv and watch her die................

hey, since we strayed to hinata not being ignored nemore, what u think will b better? neji's ultimate deffence ( i forgot the name ) or hinata's weirdo chakra pokeys sticking out of hand deffence ( lol u know what im talking about. )

XanBcoo
Mon, 09-26-2005, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by: death-wing
now, correct me if i'm wrong, but i remember during the chunin exam, they're all like branch family protercts the head family. ( i'm pretty sure im right so far, now here comes the common sence ) how the hell do u protect someone if u live somewhere else?
ANSWER: u dont, duh, there's no way he will protect hinata if he lives somewhere else,cuz guess what, SHE'D DIE, he'd be a pretty crappy protector. he may as well order satalite tv and watch her die................

hey, since we strayed to hinata not being ignored nemore, what u think will b better? neji's ultimate deffence ( i forgot the name ) or hinata's weirdo chakra pokeys sticking out of hand deffence ( lol u know what im talking about. )

wait...what?

woofcat
Mon, 09-26-2005, 02:03 PM
Hes saying since Neji is in the branch Family and they protect the head family then Neji should be well trained in fighting. Hinata is not really needed to fight if she has the branch family. He is also saying you must be with in range of someone to protect them. I mean if Neji lived across town and Hinata was in trouble well shes fucked.

XanBcoo
Mon, 09-26-2005, 04:46 PM
Ah, thanks for clearing that up i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif I made that post rather late at night, I guess his point didn't quite get across to me.

But even then, he's wrong. The branch family doesn't "protect" the head family by acting like a bodyguard for a talentless head family member. The branch does protect the head family, but a head family member would never be expected to just sit there and not fight. The branch family is used to ensure the progression of the clan's "nobility". That's why they have the seal placed on them. At least that's how I understand it.

And Neji's Kaiten pwns all.

Coriandria
Wed, 09-28-2005, 08:55 AM
Filler or not. I'm still waiting for Neji to go up to Hinata and say.

"um.... yeah.... remember when I tried to kill you? uhhhhhhh...... sorry about that. Raging hormones I guess. No hard feelings. bye." And run off.

I thought I was going to get something like that when I saw Hinata's father talking to Neji about protecting Hinata as part of the training. Was that exchange filler or a snippet of manga mixed into the filler? I assumed filler but I don't read the manga so I don't know.

Jadugar
Wed, 09-28-2005, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by: Coriandria
Filler or not. I'm still waiting for Neji to go up to Hinata and say.

"um.... yeah.... remember when I tried to kill you? uhhhhhhh...... sorry about that. Raging hormones I guess. No hard feelings. bye." And run off.

Neji told Hinata to back off and withdraw it was her own fault to carry on with the fight.