PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 276 Raw

nests
Fri, 09-16-2005, 12:36 AM
Naruto 276 Raw low quality (http://www.datorrents.com/download.asp?id=2783&name=%5BRaw-Manga%5D%20Naruto%20276%28lq%29.torrent)

dragon608608
Fri, 09-16-2005, 01:04 AM
Damn it, i need translation fast. it is a damn good chapter. i don't know what they talk about. However, as far as my guess, Kakashi did have mag.sharingan but in ninjutsu property. Itachi's mag. sharingan has genjutsu property because it create genjutsu. Kakashi create a real thing and cut of the enemy's arm instantly just by looking. Need translation fast.

Jaredster
Fri, 09-16-2005, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by: dragon608608
Damn it, i need translation fast. it is a damn good chapter. i don't know what they talk about. However, as far as my guess, Kakashi did have mag.sharingan but in ninjutsu property. Itachi's mag. sharingan has genjutsu property because it create genjutsu. Kakashi create a real thing and cut of the enemy's arm instantly just by looking. Need translation fast.

Itachis Mangekyo Sharingan has ninjutsu

From Wikipedia:

"Amaterasu (Named after the Shinto Sun Goddess, Amaterasu) - Not much is known about this technique, as it has only been employed once. However, we do know that black fire is an aftereffect, and that the technique is extremely strong and can burn through even the strongest of materials, such as the esophagus of an extremely large rock frog (which is capable of breathing fire) that was summoned by the legendary Sannin, Jiraiya."

Assertn
Fri, 09-16-2005, 02:22 AM
considering deidara lost both his arms and naruto just punched him in the face.......
i'm guessing this match will end alot faster than sasori's

Jaredster
Fri, 09-16-2005, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
considering deidara lost both his arms and naruto just punched him in the face.......
i'm guessing this match will end alot faster than sasori's

he'll make clay arms. Ever see akira?

Kenshiro
Fri, 09-16-2005, 04:33 AM
from NF,

itle: A New Sharingan

Side: They've seen both the good and the bad. That's why they'll never give up no matter what, those eyes.

Page 2

Narrator: This eye's newly shining light is...
Naruto: That's...
Naruto: What you said earlier...
Kakashi: Right.
Kakashi: A new sharingan.

Page 3

Kakashi: What is it?
Naruto: Kakashi-sensei.... it'll be alright even if you fail...
Naruto: Because in the end, I'll be the one to finish it.
Kakashi: Ok.
Kakshi: If you get your turn that is...
Naruto: Ossu!

Page 4

Kakashi: Mangekyou Sharingan!!

Page 5

Deidara: What the? This is...

Page 7

Deidara: Doujutsu...!? Crap!
Naruto: What the. This jutsu is incredible...

Page 8

Deidara: The area around my arm...!? What's with this jutsu?
Kakashi: Shit.

Page 9

(Grimacing)

Page 10

Kakashi: I missed. It appears I still can't control the size and position of the effect area very well.

Page 12

Naruto: Rasengan!

Page 13

Kakashi: Nice!
Deidara: Hmph.

Page 14

Naruto: "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu"

Page 15

Side: The fight ends, and a new road...

Naruto: Gaara!
Naruto: Kakashi-sensei, are you alright?
Kakashi: Somehow, I suppose.

Page 17

Deidara: Even my right arm was... With this I can't use jutsu. Is this it for me?
Deidara: For someone with Itachi-level doujutusu to exist... the "jinchuuriki" isn't anything special...
Deidara (con't): More than anything the problem is Kakashi, isn't it... yep.
Naruto: ....I'll maul you!
Deidara: I got it, I got it.
Deidara: Real soon, I'll be your opponent... yep.
Kakashi: You're too careless...

Page 19

Narrator: The raging fist explodes!!

-Fin

Edit: Page 17 ("D„L‹" mistake)

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 09-16-2005, 06:30 AM
Makes me wonder if that was the ameratsu technique that itachi performed with his mankeyou sharinga. Also there not going to kill of two atsuki members at once right? I really hope diedara pulls something out of his ass to get out and somehow survive this encounter. As for naruto STOP USING THE FUCKING RASEGAN I WANT TO SEE SOMETHING NEW LIKE HOW ABOUT WHIPPING OUT SOME FROG ACTION!

kAi
Fri, 09-16-2005, 07:33 AM
WTF, are you fucken serious?

Naruto still needs a clone to perform rasengan!!!??? Just shows you that Naruto still doesn't have complete control of the rasengan, and it's power, he can't contain it properly, and get the full potential.

Kakashi went hard with the Mangekyou Sharingan, and it fucks him hard!!
It doesn't seem Deidara will last too long, I wonder what happens with Deidara, will he escape or be taken down?

Raven
Fri, 09-16-2005, 08:44 AM
You can download Baka-San's Scanlation here. (http://www.hxh-rp.com/BakaScans)

Sooo... Kakashi. Where did he pull this from, any ideas? How has he evolved to the level of Itachi (according to Deidara anyway)?

Phoenix20578
Fri, 09-16-2005, 09:26 AM
Hmmmm, this is interesting. Now kakashi has the Mangekyou. Wow, this is odd. I can't make heads or tails of this, but my theory is that it is Mangekyou. There my be another way to get it, but it is better Itachi's way. When using Mangekyou , it consumes a massive amount of chakra from the user. The "Killing your friend" method give you more control over the chakra usege and range, hence why Kakashi is suffering so much. This is just speculation though.

Jaredster
Fri, 09-16-2005, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
Hmmmm, this is interesting. Now kakashi has the Mangekyou. Wow, this is odd. I can't make heads or tails of this, but my theory is that it is Mangekyou. There my be another way to get it, but it is better Itachi's way. When using Mangekyou , it consumes a massive amount of chakra from the user. The "Killing your friend" method give you more control over the chakra usege and range, hence why Kakashi is suffering so much. This is just speculation though.

or maybe it was a whole different eye that you get a whole different way.

Winged Dancer
Fri, 09-16-2005, 09:39 AM
lol it seems Kishimoto had some fun with Photoshop on this chapter. Which was pretty swell, I think... finally some decent action, Kakshi's Mangekyou seems to work different than Itachi's.... meaning the Mangekyou can be aquired without killing your best friend, which means Sasuke might have gotten it too.

Naruto needs to get a new technique but he wasn't bad in this chapter. Again, good use of the kagebunshin - one checks on Kakashi, two protect Gaara's body and the real one/last one lands a punch on Deidara. But then again it seems Naruto always manages to land a punch before being completely owned.

Stilll liked this though. I hope they explain how is it possible to oexplode someone's arm with Kakashi's eyes... also, I guess its mostly matter of time 'till Deidara regrows it.

Phoenix20578
Fri, 09-16-2005, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by: Jaredster

Originally posted by: Phoenix20578

or maybe it was a whole different eye that you get a whole different way.

I said it was only speculation. The translations say Mangekyou, and i'll go with that. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Psyke
Fri, 09-16-2005, 10:08 AM
Yes, the japanese text says Mangekyou Sharingan, so it's confirmed.

coud656
Fri, 09-16-2005, 11:19 AM
Hmm maybe its a different level than the Mangekyou is....like lv 1 or something for all we know Itachi could have a lv 2 mangekyou or something lol

Phoenix20578
Fri, 09-16-2005, 11:26 AM
Makes sense..... thats the key problem in your argument, it makes sense. Naruto and manga/ anime in general is known for making no sense at times i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

injun
Fri, 09-16-2005, 11:54 AM
maybe itashi misinterpretted the scroll to get the mangekyou. this is just speculation, but if i were devoloping a technique, i would never come to the conclusion that killing my friend with my own hands would improve the technique. However, i bet the first mangekyou user probably blamed himself for the death of his friend in battle, ie not strong enough to protect em, and henced claimed that he was responsible for his buddy's death. In this way, some jackoff misread it, still managed to activate it, and thus got it banned. It is through obito's death that kakashi can gain the mangekyou, because Kakashi feels responsible for his death. .

dragon608608
Fri, 09-16-2005, 12:13 PM
so true. in last week, i remember some one said, "there maybe 3 different types of mag. sharingan. (1) genjutsu mag. sharingan-Itachi. (2) ninjutsu Mag. sharingan-kakashi because he has the most knowledge for ninjutsu. (3) taijutsu Mag. sharingan-possible Sasuka because he may inherit the sword taijutsu from Orochimaru."

My guess is that genjutsu sharingan (Itachi) is the strongest. because it require killing your friend (hardest to me), thus control 3 differents Doujutsu + addition amount of charka. Next the second (or third) strongest is Ninjutsu Mag. sharingan, require lot of knowledge on ninjutsu + trainning + huge amount of charka + imperfect aim, thus gain the second type Mag. sharingan + 1or 2 Doujutsu (no addition charka).

If It progresses this way, we may be able to see the third type of Mag. sharingan from Sasuke. As for Naruto, i don't think he need a clone to do the rasengan, i think he purposely do it to get better timming and cover more ground. Look! before, after the clone do rasengan, it run out of charka and puff. However, this time the clone stay. Question isn't it. However, i won't surprise if i am wrong about Naruto (he is an idiot anyway). damn good chapter

Phoenix20578
Fri, 09-16-2005, 12:19 PM
Dragon, i don't think you understand. Mangekyou Sharingan has (maybe, only two have been shown) three techniques that only that Sharingan user can use. It's not three different Sharingan's. And Orochimarus sword it not a technique, He acually has a sword in his stomach.

Kenshiro
Fri, 09-16-2005, 12:26 PM
I think it is gay that Kakashi has M.sharingan.

It has been stated over and over again that he is not a true Uchiha, doesnt have the blood running through his veins, blah blah blah.

I thought it was gay when Kakashi evolved 2 spots -> 3 spots, but this is now megagay.

The only way that it would make sense is if Kakashi reveals that his mom, or grandparent, or whatever was an Uchiha, but then this would also be exceptionally retarded.

There is no way to solve the gayness

mage
Fri, 09-16-2005, 12:34 PM
[/quote]
There is no evidence to support the idea that Amaterasu is a doujutsu attack. The only ability we've seen from Itachi's mangekyou is Tsukiyomi, which is genjutsu.

Mut
Fri, 09-16-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by: mage

There is no evidence to support the idea that Amaterasu is a doujutsu attack. The only ability we've seen from Itachi's mangekyou is Tsukiyomi, which is genjutsu.[/quote]
Yes there is. Go back to the part where Itachi blasts out of Jiraiya's jutsu in the hall way.

Assertn
Fri, 09-16-2005, 12:43 PM
rewatch the scene where itachi USES amaterasu........
he closes his eyes, then opens them wide and says "mangekyou sharingan" just before an explosion takes place, producing a hole in jiraiya's trap and black flames left behind

Then itachi compares tsukuyomi and amaterasu to each other as they are fleeing
yes, amaterasu is a doujutsu

mage
Fri, 09-16-2005, 01:23 PM
Oh, nevermind. I forgot he said mangekyou.

folf
Fri, 09-16-2005, 01:26 PM
I imagine it doesn't need to be a lower level of sharingan than itachis. This reminds me of the whole genious, umm... hard work thing. The sharingan wouldn't have even been possible without perhaps an eye somoene from Itachi's clan. Kakashi has the eye, but isn't necessarily what you'd call a true genious with it(not being an eye he was born with, or born with a body wired for it) It seems this sharingan still takes a toll on someone born with the sharingan, but perhaps less of a toll than it is on someone who has acquired it kakashi's way(depending on its use, kakashi could very well lose sight in this eye-is it accepted that this sharingan affects the vision?) If it is particularly draining on kakashi now, imagine when he first developed it, and consider the future.

chet_chetty
Fri, 09-16-2005, 01:36 PM
The first difference is that it seems Kakashi can only use it once a day where as Itachi can use a Tsukiyomi and without waiting too long use an ameratsu and prolly another Tsukiyomi later on. My memory on the time span of the Itachi/Kisame/Jounins/Jiraiya/Naruto interaction is blurry.

I feel like in this battle if Kakashi were to use it one more time he'd be incapacitated at the very least. After all he says something like "Somehow i'm still alright" like he was expecting to be useless afterward. Another apparent difference is that Itachi's mangekyou causes mental or physical trauma while Kakashi's causes only physical trauma. I'm confused tho...

Typically the blurry scenes show what's going on in the recipient's head..his hallucination. What was the physical agent that causes Deidara's arms to blow up (i.e. with Itachi it's the black flame that causes destruction)? Was Deidara subject to a simultaneous genjutsu (to confuse) and ninjutsu (to kill)? It seems Kakashi's is a double-edged single attack.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 09-16-2005, 02:08 PM
no scanlation yet?

dragon608608
Fri, 09-16-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by: chet_chetty
What was the physical agent that causes Deidara's arms to blow up (i.e. with Itachi it's the black flame that causes destruction)? Was Deidara subject to a simultaneous genjutsu (to confuse) and ninjutsu (to kill)? It seems Kakashi's is a double-edged single attack.

it divide barrier space to cut the enemy (page 10). and yes, it sime that Kakashi's Doujutsu is a double-edged single attack

Jaredster
Fri, 09-16-2005, 02:22 PM
So it really is a mag.sharingan. I hope Kishimoto has a good explaination for it.

Zhan
Fri, 09-16-2005, 02:59 PM
I think its more like kakashi lacked chakra in the first place to actually perform mangekyou sharingan. he said "somehow im still alright" means "somehow I still have some chakra left, so I'm not totally fucked over" thats why its like a double edged sword for him....heck even itachi struggles a bit after using mangekyou. Remember when kakashi told sasuke that if your chakra reaches zero then you will die or something? Kakashi's chakra was probably near zero.

Terracosmo
Fri, 09-16-2005, 06:04 PM
Kakashi has mangekyou and Deidara is fucked.

Current interest in Naruto: lower than ever

Konohamaru
Fri, 09-16-2005, 07:01 PM
cool chapter. I think Kakashi will explain how he got it after the danger has passed. I think his version is physical since he ripped off Deidara's arm. Speaking of which. anyone think Deidara is a skitzophrenic? He keeps reassuring himself. "I'll soon be ur opponant...yup" <--- skitzoooo! or maybe...he has a trick up his sleeve. Maybe he's made of clay. Maybe he's one of Sasori's best puppets with a mind of it's own.

AHHH! So many questions, so many needed answers. Kishimoto better explain!

Tonsus
Fri, 09-16-2005, 08:44 PM
I don't think Deidara will go down without a fight, he'll most likely have some up his sleeve, since there's a lot more room in there now.

*boom-tish*

Terracosmo
Fri, 09-16-2005, 09:02 PM
Yes, he will probably put up a fight, but he'll die after that (in a lame way probably, like Sasori) so it doesn't matter.

I wish Kishi would just kill off a (significant) good guy already instead of villain after villain. I'll never forgive him for letting Chouji live.

kyubisrage
Fri, 09-16-2005, 10:57 PM
guys stop bitching. It aint like your paying for this. Well this chapter brings up a lot of questions and I hope narutio does something cool soon.

kaniskii
Sat, 09-17-2005, 01:43 AM
I dont understand why people like for main characters to be killed off. If Kishimoto killed evryone off that SHOULD have dies in this manga, then it would most likely be over with already. I guess the ones that complaine want this thing to be over with anyway... shesh

anyway, back to topic, I think Kishimoto has already made clear that you dont have to kill your friend to get the Mangekyou with Sasuke saying he will aquire it his own way, so Kakashi having it does not surprise me. Also, the fact that he is having so much trouble using it also suguest what some other people here were saying, that most likely being a full blood Uchiha, you can have more control over it, and not as many side effects. It is definatly not the same kind. I'm sure Itachi got his Mangekyou right after he killed his friend. Kakashi has had the eye for a long time, and is now just getting it, and a half ass one at that. And even if he did get it when itachi used it on him, it was still about three years ago, and has taken him this long to get it to the stage it is at. Now if Kakashi had the same control over it as Itachi does, then that would be kinda meh, but it has greater side effects, and i'm sure we will get an explanation of how he got it soon. I wonder why he has to close his other eye?

And about Naruto using the Rasangan, two things... remember chapter 258, Naruto was never seen with a clone when he used the rasangan on itachis clone. It seems as soon as Kakashi attacks itachi and his clone runs at them, naruto bust it out and attacks. So I dont think he needs the clone. Also, the anime has been abusing the rasangan, where as in the manga, naruto has only used it I'd say a few times. So, to the manga only reader, it is not as bad, at least not as bad as kage bushin, yet. I HOPE that he has learned some new stuff while being with Ero-Sen. Only time will tell.

Prof. Chaos
Sat, 09-17-2005, 02:51 AM
I bet he is going to somehow run to safety.

And kage bushin is actually an important technique. I mean now he is just making 1 or 2 extras for the right reasons and uses it wisely. Except for the 3rd, I can't recall anyone else using it. Now it has more of a purpose.

Raven
Sat, 09-17-2005, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by: Kagemane_no_Jutsu
no scanlation yet?
I already put a link on the first page - not hard to find if you try.

Terracosmo
Sat, 09-17-2005, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by: kyubisrage
guys stop bitching. It aint like your paying for this.

So the fuck what?
Because we aren't paying we are supposed to like everything thrown at us?

If I had a cent every time I saw someone write that...

RasenDori
Sat, 09-17-2005, 08:18 AM
damn... deidaras really gotten the short end of the stick here. he used up all his clay on gaara and has lost both arms. hes ultra fucked. but this fight cant end yet naruto still hasnt used "that jutsu" and temari and kankurou are still on the way. and dammit... whats up with team gai?!

coud656
Sat, 09-17-2005, 08:56 AM
err if i remember Sasuke said he would obtain power his own way not the Mangekyou =/ and also to not be like Itachi's puppet so i'm thinking he doesnt want the Mangekyou nemore since Itachi wants Sasuke to get the Mangekyou....this being proven when Itachi murders the clan and says "You can obtain the same eyes as me...and once you do come and confront me".So i'm guessing Sasuke will develope either a new Sharingan or just improve the Chidori or something and use it with the normal Sharingan =/

jing
Sat, 09-17-2005, 09:36 AM
Okay, I don't even care that Kakashi has M. Sharingan, which means he kicks more ass. BUT Naruto is still doing rasengans with a kage bunshin. WTF?

Assertn
Sat, 09-17-2005, 01:50 PM
deidara and sasori had their moments in the spotlight.....as much as it pains to see them die off so soon, I dont think kishimoto could've come up with anything new or interesting for them to make it worth keeping them alive. (although i guess i couldve said the same about kisame).....
in any case, there's still so many villians and potential obstacles remaining in the series that major enemies have to start dying sooner or later

Jing: good point.....didnt even take naruto's clone for rasengan into consideration

kyubisrage
Sat, 09-17-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

So the fuck what?

It is not thrown at you, you choose to download it. It is free and I don't think kishimoto would give a shit about what you think.

Jaredster
Sat, 09-17-2005, 02:44 PM

So the fuck what?

It is not thrown at you, you choose to download it. It is free and I don't think kishimoto would give a shit about what you think.

I'm sure the producers do though.

mage
Sat, 09-17-2005, 02:54 PM
im pretty sure kishimoto cares whether people like naruto or not.

kyubisrage
Sat, 09-17-2005, 03:02 PM
If the majority says they hate it then yes. But if you only try to find things that are bad with it then you will never find the good.

Terracosmo
Sat, 09-17-2005, 03:44 PM

So the fuck what?

Don't mark words you moron. With thrown at, I don't mean that he comes over to my house and gives it to me. I mean that he pulls the story out of his ass. Also, I don't write because I want him to care. I write because these are my opinions on the chapter. If we post here to inform Kishi on our thoughts then you might shut the fuck up too because Kishi doesn't see your compliments. Now be silent.

kyubisrage
Sat, 09-17-2005, 04:28 PM
haha nice insults. I guess you should stfu too you noisy bitch

Terracosmo
Sat, 09-17-2005, 04:32 PM
And I guess you should read the actual contents of my posts without focusing on the insults. That would give you a bad impression of me, as I'm capable of better insults than that.

Also, I'm only noisy because you are being a stupid Kishi fanboy.

kyubisrage
Sat, 09-17-2005, 04:39 PM
I aint a kishi fan boy. I sometimes dislike his work, but you keep on bitching and moaning.

Terracosmo
Sat, 09-17-2005, 04:44 PM
Yes, because it sucks right now. Which is why I'm bitching. What do you want me to do, pretend I like his stupid twists?

kyubisrage
Sat, 09-17-2005, 04:45 PM
no. It just you bitch a lot. I understand you bitching about gsd and the anime. But the manga isnt that bad. GSD is far worse.

Terracosmo
Sat, 09-17-2005, 04:48 PM
Now you are being a complete dipshit. You are getting irritated because I don't agree with you. I can agree about GSD currently being worse, but that has nothing to do with this discussion. The Naruto manga isn't bad, but right now it is. Which is why I'm bitching. If you go to other forums instead of pinpointing a few select Naruto & GSD topics, you'll notice that I give far more compliments than insults to the series I follow.

Wait a second, why am I replying to you? I can bitch exactly how much I want you little retard. I don't mind your comments, so why do you mind mine?

kyubisrage
Sat, 09-17-2005, 04:52 PM
K i guess I will be the bigger man and end this i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Terracosmo
Sat, 09-17-2005, 04:53 PM
If it makes you feel good about yourself to be the bigger man, then I will be the bigger man and pretend that you are. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

jing
Sat, 09-17-2005, 05:07 PM
Terra can bitch about anything he wants, its his opinion. Besides, he doesn't bash it for no reason, his explanations DO make sense.

Jaredster
Sat, 09-17-2005, 07:25 PM
I think terra wins the arguement

dragon608608
Sat, 09-17-2005, 08:17 PM
i think they both lose. I agree with terra there is some bad thing going on in Naruto. i also argee with kyubisrage that if you focus on all the bad that you can't find anything good. They don't look at each other agruement clearly to find a compromise and yet biching about everything the other said.

It is true that deidara and sasori are going down a little too soon. But at least they go down with glories. No bad guy's going last forever. Sasori went down to prove 2 things: (1) People can do anything that they set their mind too. (2) Even the most evil and bad guy has some good. Sasori saw the attack, but he doesn't want to dodge becuse if he does, he knew that he has to kill his grandmother, who he doesn't want to kill (look at the reaction when Itachi tell the name of Naruto's team to the Akatsuki leader.)

Terracosmo
Sat, 09-17-2005, 08:44 PM
I wouldn't read 270+ chapters if I only "focused on all the bad". There was nothing good to say about this chapter.

So... I win!

Also, let's put that ordeal to rest now.

folf
Sat, 09-17-2005, 11:17 PM
the best part of this chapter... When kakashi says its a Mangekyou Sharingan.

Assertn
Sat, 09-17-2005, 11:39 PM
dragon608608, im gonna have to go ahead and call you an idiot

because they both WIN, not lose

Jaredster
Sun, 09-18-2005, 03:26 AM

because they both WIN, not lose

fucking optimists.

Tonsus
Sun, 09-18-2005, 04:03 AM
No, they neither win, nor lose, because there is no game.
Also, Naruto, and the world in which he resides DOES NOT exist. It is all merely a world created by a man with a creepy marionette fetish.

Also, was it just me, or did this chapter lose a couple of pages in production. It's probably just me.

Konohamaru
Sun, 09-18-2005, 10:38 AM
ok lets get back on track. So deidara's arms are pretty much disabled. He didn't even show any signs of pain tho. I think he's made of clay or maybe he's limbless from an previous accident. GAAAAAH! next chapter now please!

Assertn
Sun, 09-18-2005, 01:06 PM
he said earlier that he was out of exploding clay though

so even if he COULD still fight, he wouldn't be able to use his main type of attack

Jaredster
Sun, 09-18-2005, 01:40 PM
he said earlier that he was out of exploding clay though

so even if he COULD still fight, he wouldn't be able to use his main type of attack

maybe he can recycle clay from his bird?

kyubisrage
Sun, 09-18-2005, 05:55 PM
well I know for sure he isnt gonna lose without a fight.

Zhan
Mon, 09-19-2005, 07:30 PM
no, deidara is fucked

Elessar
Mon, 09-19-2005, 11:45 PM
He gets his right arm blasted away and later on says that his right arm is down, his main arm, and now he can't do any jutsus. Why is everyone saying he lost both arms?

Zhan
Tue, 09-20-2005, 12:00 AM
Because he lost his left arm to Gaara's Desert Funeral.

Y
Tue, 09-20-2005, 12:01 AM
I'm calling Deidara reforming his arms out of clay from the bird.

folf
Tue, 09-20-2005, 03:33 AM
its possible, but I'm not certain it will be a real fight. he is made of clay right? He doesn't need his arms for somethings, like running away, sinking out of sight... naruto punches, knocks him a good distance and to the ground, he gets away, naruto goes back to Kakashi after running away? or does deidra run away completely? He thinks he can take care of the inmobilized kakashi while hes dazed, a couple people from sand stop him in time.

I guess we'll see. : )

LobsterMagnet
Tue, 09-20-2005, 08:02 AM
How awesome would that be if naruto goes into a berzerker kyubi rage and tears diedara apart limb from limb? I know thats what I want to see. I really don't think he can do jack shit at this point. I hope kishimoto dosen't do something dumb like having his arms reform. Either kill him or have him run away.

EpyonNext
Tue, 09-20-2005, 08:43 AM
I hope Naruto skull fucks Deidara. I mean literally. He just whips it out and spears the fucker through the skull.

On Naruto's cock will be the name Kishimoto and tatooed on Deidaras face will be the word story.

kAi
Tue, 09-20-2005, 09:38 AM
I think Deidara will be able to get his arms back, with his clay, he'd probably have some technique to make it possible.

Terracosmo
Tue, 09-20-2005, 10:16 AM
They better give him a past.

Elessar
Tue, 09-20-2005, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by: Zhan

A, thanks, I already forgot that.

My guess is, that Naruto kills Deidara. It is time, he has to show he is ready for the real deal.

Jaredster
Tue, 09-20-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by: Zhan

wow, that was a long time ago. At least at the rate the manga is going.

chet_chetty
Tue, 09-20-2005, 05:13 PM
i like how villains can conversate normally with missing limbs or being on the brink of death

Edort4
Tue, 09-20-2005, 06:21 PM
I assume that after the showoff of sakura, she was almost akatsuki lvl, naruto has to beat/kill deidara, with kakashis help of course. It wouldnt make sense if he just gets knockout and kakashi fights and beats deidara alone or with gai team backup. Naruto needs to shine a bit, he seems to be one step behind everyone, he fell on genjutsu too easily, he went after deidara like a child without thinking, gives a poor image of the main character for too long.

About kakashi's mngekyo i hope that kishimoto has any explanation, the 3 coma upgrade was strange but this one... where did he get he idea to make a ninjutsu with his eyes? itachis was a genjutsu, he just made from 0? in 2 years? i know that he is a genius but this is way to much. Lets wait before bitching about this strange turn.

Bye!

Assertn
Tue, 09-20-2005, 07:14 PM
deidara better not get his arms back

the only thing letting me sleep at night is knowing that gaara's defeat way back wasnt in vain

kaigan
Tue, 09-20-2005, 10:39 PM
wth man, kakashi with MS? hmm...... wonder how he's going to explain this.

folf
Tue, 09-20-2005, 11:25 PM
he explained it earlier on. he might have even hinted at it during the whole eye brows v. gaara, but I won't overly explain this, so instead I'll ask you a question.

do you accept Kakashi has a sharingan eye(perminantly)?? Did his buddy do something to his eye to make sure the sharingan didn't turn off when transplanted? If his buddy gave him his eye knowing full well kakashi would acquire a sharingan, do you really believe it wouldn't be possible to develop it(maybe think of it this way, the mang sharingan, or any other sharingan, is written in the eye (dna, clan limit...)before it was ever developed.)?

Assertn
Wed, 09-21-2005, 03:27 AM
it was already a sharingan when obito died.....and i think obito had it on, so it stayed on.....
kakashi can't turn it off cause its not naturally his eye......im presuming

mage
Wed, 09-21-2005, 07:52 AM
the only thing letting me sleep at night is knowing that gaara's defeat way back wasnt in vain
he's gonna come back to life though :(

Jaredster
Wed, 09-21-2005, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by: mage

he's gonna come back to life though i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

i hope not

Assertn
Wed, 09-21-2005, 11:32 AM
nah, he will.......chiyo will revive him

but his pride will be forever lost if deidara grows his arms back =/

basey44
Wed, 09-21-2005, 06:50 PM
the reason its on permenately is because he doesnt have control over it as he doesnt have uchiha blood
which means he shouldnt have been able to get 3 dots, and def shouldntve gotten MS.
i fail to understand kishimotos logic

mage
Wed, 09-21-2005, 07:28 PM
when kakashi and itachi meet, itachi will ask him about it and kakashi will explain. simple as that. i'm sure there is a good reason.

drcitan
Wed, 09-21-2005, 08:47 PM
Two things. First Chiyo gave her life force to Sakura so how is she gonna revive Gaara? Second, Kakashi's new tech is gay. I was looking forward to something totally new and flashy but instead he just looked at an arm and blew it up...whatever.

Uberbaka
Wed, 09-21-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by: drcitan
Two things. First Chiyo gave her life force to Sakura so how is she gonna revive Gaara? Second, Kakashi's new tech is gay. I was looking forward to something totally new and flashy but instead he just looked at an arm and blew it up...whatever.

You had that whole photoshop effect to most of the pages though.. probably even took them a couple of seconds to apply too!

folf
Wed, 09-21-2005, 11:00 PM
you keep saying he should not be able to develop it because he is not from the uchiha clan, but honesty, he shouldn't have even acquired the sharigan at all if this was true, hell, the transplanted eye might have been useless for anything. If what you said was true, then when kakashi received the eye, if he could see out of it at all, it should have been a normal eye(his body wiring the eye the way it aught to be according to Kakashi's design) This did not happen, on top of this, Kakashi's friend knew this wouldn't happen before he gave Kakashi the eye. He knew Kakashi would have the eye, he might have known kakashi would not be able to turn it off as well. Now, in the eye of someone from the Uchiha clan is the possiblity of any development of the eye, into sharingan, or any form the sharingan might take in the future(unless there is some freak mutation either prohibiting a development, or hell, possibly giving a new freaky sharigan.
Kakashi is not from the Uchiha clan, but he has an eye from someone from the Uchiha clan. His body did not reject it, but it did not accept it as a body which was from Uchiha might(i.e. perfect fit, can turn it on and off, etc.)it is on. It did accept it, Kakashi has an Uchiha eye, and it is not simply for show, it works. As I said earlier, within this functioning Uchiha eye holds the possibility of all future development.
I am unsure about the things Kakashi did to acquire the mang. sharingan, but the fact he did acquire it, while extremely impressive, is certainly not ridiculous, and the possiblity for acquiring it makes sense.

Lefty
Thu, 09-22-2005, 12:26 AM
I agree with him on this one. The possibility ahs awlyas been there. I don't think there has been a case were an outsider to the uciha clan had acess to a shiringan so they never really knew for certain that using let alone developing it was possible out side the clan so it became an accept fact with out proof.

Honoko
Thu, 09-22-2005, 07:50 AM
also consider the lengths at which the byakugan clan goes thru to keep their "secret" about their eyes. that alone shows that if someone got a hold of a body w/ a fully functioning byakugan, they'd have access to the clans' genetic heritage and use it to their own advantage. so the same, i guess, can apply to the sharingan.

chet_chetty
Thu, 09-22-2005, 01:01 PM
that makes sense..kakashi could be the exception. it's not like itachi said "to get MS you have to be of uchiha blood. non-uchiha's have tried but failed."

Uberbaka
Thu, 09-22-2005, 01:15 PM
By saying you must be of uchia blood he might just have been stating the obvious by saying:

"You need a fricking sharingan to perform mangekyuo (sp?), dumbass."

chet_chetty
Thu, 09-22-2005, 04:00 PM
I dunno if it would be so farfetched that Kakashi was simply smart enough to figure out how to make the eye work w/ his body. It kinda reminds me of when Tsunade disabled Kabuto from using his body parts correctly. Kabuto, being a good ninja, quickly reconfigured what mental impulse controlled each body part and his body control was pretty much back to normal. Kakashi has had that eye for over 10 years now plus he's a genius. And we know that when he trains, he is extremely focused and sets high standards (ie climbing up a mountain one-handed). I dont think we'll get such an easy explanation that he simply figured it out but it might be along those lines.

Edort4
Thu, 09-22-2005, 08:41 PM
Well after reading all those explanations *laughs* i've come to a conclusion. I would own all the akatsukis, hokages and ninjas in the world of naruto. I would take a genius child at the age of 11, give him an uchiha eye, a byakugan eye, some bones of kimimaro clan, the blood of haku, maybe the face hole (i never understanded this) of aburame clan, and any other bloodline limt yet to come. You only need to be a genius and have access to the bloodline limit to master anything so... there you go with: !frankestnin! (and i would change my name to victor).

This is just a joke, mean no harm.

bye.

konceptnokakashi
Thu, 09-22-2005, 10:08 PM
Back to Deidara,one thing I got to remember is that she's from the Akatsuki.. A group of S Class ninjas.. I don't think she will go down without putting a fight,at least in my opinion 2 chapters long.. Especially Kakashi's misfire when he was aiming for her head,ended up hitting the other arm.. On the other hand,it's only 2 years that Naruto looks older but as we all know our dear Naruto tends to concentrate too much on Kage no Bushin & Rasengan.. I feel that he'll grow up eventually,just raging hormones.. hur hur hur..

Kakashi may have attained the Sharingan from Obito but doesn't have the Uchiha bloodline to fully control the Sharingan,thus he tend to use up a lot of Chakra in order function it fully .. Anyways it's not surprising that Kakashi can attain MS..

Nuff said..

Kudos..

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-22-2005, 11:02 PM
Deidara is a male.

PSJ
Fri, 09-23-2005, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by: basey44
the reason its on permenately is because he doesnt have control over it as he doesnt have uchiha blood
which means he shouldnt have been able to get 3 dots, and def shouldntve gotten MS.
i fail to understand kishimotos logic

Logic is out the window. Kishimoto does whatever it takes to make it easy on himself. He doesn't even need to think. "hmm what can i do to improve Kakashi? *30 secs later* I know! I'll give him some kind of mangekyou sharingan variation, that will be totally unexpected."

Poor story writing in my opinion, it has been ever since this new arc started. The defeat of Sasori was idiotic and this is even worse, gah i don't like it at all.

hiten mitsurugi
Tue, 09-27-2005, 10:55 AM
It's easy to explain how kakashi acquired the mangekyou. You need Uchiha Blood to develop the eye (Sharingan ability). Once the eye is acquired the blood is no longer required to train the eye i.e. to say Kakashi just needs to train the eye to learn the eye's abilities, like mangekyou.

Ya'll just peeved becuase Itachi is no longer "special!" The people that truly liked Itachi wouldn't be that peeved, because you know he was going to be killed off by Sasuke, or that Sasuke was going to be greater than Itachi (hate them bandwagon folks). Face the facts peeps.

drcitan
Tue, 09-27-2005, 01:33 PM
What if when Gaara was revived he lost him memory and had to start all over again.

Edort4
Wed, 09-28-2005, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by: hiten mitsurugi
It's easy to explain how kakashi acquired the mangekyou. You need Uchiha Blood to develop the eye (Sharingan ability). Once the eye is acquired the blood is no longer required to train the eye i.e. to say Kakashi just needs to train the eye to learn the eye's abilities, like mangekyou.

So here we go again with some peregrin explanations, could you explain me why any badass guy didnt take a poor uchiha with low sharingan, take his eyes out and develop them to 3 coma or mangekyou? or the same with byakugan? if you just need the eye to develop anything why dont all the s-class bad guys kidnap uchiha genins with sharingan?

its too stupid, Kishimoto failed on this 1. I'm still hoping to get a "real" explanation. I suposse that kishimoto wont say anything more about kakashi's sharingan and let the explanation drawn to oblivion, and all narutards will accept it like something obvious. He could at least give kakashi some ancestors connected to uchicha, cheap and poor, but makes more sense!

bye.

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 09-28-2005, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by: Edort4

Originally posted by: hiten mitsurugi

So here we go again with some peregrin explanations, could you explain me why any badass guy didnt take a poor uchiha with low sharingan, take his eyes out and develop them to 3 coma or mangekyou? or the same with byakugan? if you just need the eye to develop anything why dont all the s-class bad guys kidnap uchiha genins with sharingan?

Because they're all dead maybe?

Edort4
Wed, 09-28-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally:
I'm not even going to answer i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif ... i cant believe some1 said.... @#$%&¬¬$! my faith in mankind has banished i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Now:

You ask, you get. Who are dead? byakugan users? what a shock i didnt knew it. We are talking about kakashi, got his eye ... 16 years ago? uchihas were already dead too? i suppose that medical nins have existed before rin, that s-class badass guys have existed before zabuza (a world has his past, a good writer knows to fit all events with sense, kishimoto fails on this quiet badly), no1 ever thought about it? heard about changing organs, eyes with bloodline limit? why the hell wants orochimaru sasuke so badly? get another body, with a bloodline thats not on eyes, take sasukes eyes out and there you have 2! bloodlines for the price of 1! like a supermarket. Why even bother to train sasuke and make him stronger and give him the chance to be as strong as itachi and be able to win you? just as soon as he gets into sound village capture sasuke make him go into sharingan and.. zap! eyes out into formol. i could keep going but i suppose that this made things clear i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif.

bye. no literally i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Jaredster
Wed, 09-28-2005, 09:39 PM
I'm not even going to answer ... i cant believe some1 said.... @#$%&¬¬$! my faith in mankind has banished

bye.

bye

Edort4
Thu, 09-29-2005, 02:06 PM
!!spam alert, all stations set condition 1!! that bye thing is just like a... sign, courtesy, habit, you dont know when your last post will come so better be prepeared. I could have let it pass but i just felt bad having me quoted just for nothing. Try harder next time, the point to a forum is to post something, like an answer, not to get lots of post for nothing.

hi i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 09-29-2005, 05:27 PM
Originally:
I'm not even going to answer ... i cant believe some1 said.... @#$%&¬¬$! my faith in mankind has banished

Now:

You ask, you get. Who are dead? byakugan users? what a shock i didnt knew it. We are talking about kakashi, got his eye ... 16 years ago? uchihas were already dead too? i suppose that medical nins have existed before rin, that s-class badass guys have existed before zabuza (a world has his past, a good writer knows to fit all events with sense, kishimoto fails on this quiet badly), no1 ever thought about it? heard about changing organs, eyes with bloodline limit? why the hell wants orochimaru sasuke so badly? get another body, with a bloodline thats not on eyes, take sasukes eyes out and there you have 2! bloodlines for the price of 1! like a supermarket. Why even bother to train sasuke and make him stronger and give him the chance to be as strong as itachi and be able to win you? just as soon as he gets into sound village capture sasuke make him go into sharingan and.. zap! eyes out into formol. i could keep going but i suppose that this made things clear .

bye. no literally

My belief on why Oro wants to train Sasuke to his fullest limit is so his body becomes more accustomed to Oro's possession. Like, if all Oro's power (which is a LOT) were confined in Sasuke right now, I don't think Sasuke's body is physically able to utilize Oro's power to the fullest.

Edort4
Fri, 09-30-2005, 05:55 AM
l still cant get it, why dont choose another body who is strong enough to handle his great power(assuming that this is true, we have seen 2 bodys already and they didnt look like any great thing, just cute young boys), if possible with some unique abilities and get sasuke eyes only. It makes far more sense to me, i wouldnt waste my time growing a smartass like sasuke just to get his sharingan if i can take his eyes out and put them in any other body of my choice, gaining another bloodline, not losing time, and more important not creating a badass sasuke strong enough to fuck him out (what will surely happen at some point).

Jaredster
Fri, 09-30-2005, 08:59 AM
l still cant get it, why dont choose another body who is strong enough to handle his great power(assuming that this is true, we have seen 2 bodys already and they didnt look like any great thing, just cute young boys), if possible with some unique abilities and get sasuke eyes only. It makes far more sense to me, i wouldnt waste my time growing a smartass like sasuke just to get his sharingan if i can take his eyes out and put them in any other body of my choice, gaining another bloodline, not losing time, and more important not creating a badass sasuke strong enough to fuck him out (what will surely happen at some point).

Because you need a Uchiha body in order to utilize the sharingan to the fullest.

Edort4
Fri, 09-30-2005, 02:00 PM
Well that's an explanation he wants to be specialized on sharingan alone, but that only answers to why bother to train sasuke all other questions are still on air and this explanation doesnt help at all to them, is like a patch. He knows a body changing technique, he is an exception, even all blood could be tranfered to a new body (if he knows a technique to change bodys i assume that he nows how to transfer blood), 2 sharingan eyes and 6 liters of uchiha blood... tada!

Im quite positive that orochimaru only wants sasuke to get mature, not "only" because he needs a greater container but because he wants a young beautiful body. Its original form (he was able to handle all his chakra) wasnt a 500 feet tall guy, just a thin average guy, i would say that even small.

I can found explanation to all things in the world, the problem is that they wouldnt make sense and would be contradictory as we see on: kakashi only needs sharingan eyes to use all their abilities with a littel strain, he expents too much chakra. Imagine naruto with 2 brand new sharingan eyes! he hasnt that chakra problem at all, he would rock, maybe not a true genius but well, on his own way his a genius (learnt a jounin lvl jutsu even not being genin, learned rasengan in a month, just luck?).

It doenst matter how i look at it im a blind distrusting guy who cant get it. Dont lose your time trying to enlighting me, lost cause i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

chet_chetty
Fri, 09-30-2005, 05:00 PM
the reason he wants to strengthen sasuke's body with sasuke's efforts and not his own is because that was the deal they had. Oro would give him power to defeat Itachi (ie training him), then after Sasuke succeeds he allows Oro to transfer. Of course there'll be some kink in these string of events but that's the proposed plan.

Edort4
Fri, 09-30-2005, 06:12 PM
I dont know why but i always tought orochimaru was a clever guy, you know he even developed the only known existing jutsu to reach inmortality. But then he trains sasuke to get stronger than itachi, because he fears itachi (so he wants sasuke to be stronger than the man he fears), and hopes that sasuke kills him and then.... submit himself to orochimaru to take over his body, and he hopes this to happen? I Suppose that i overstimated orochimaru thats all.