PDA

View Full Version : FF7 Last Order discussion

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-15-2005, 11:27 AM
Quoting Y for those who don't know what it is or where to get it

Originally posted by: Y
FFVII: Last Order subbed (http://bt.nanashi-fansubs.com:2710/torrents/8f47f289f837ed81952d062a0e93cca24791fe5e.torrent)

This animated short film was included in the super duper unbelievably expensive FFVII: Advent Children DVD box in Japan. I haven't watched it yet, so no word on the quality. It's the real story of what went on in Nibelheim five years before the start of FFVII.

sooo... discuss

I'm downloading it now

Y
Thu, 09-15-2005, 11:30 AM
Thanks for making a separate topic.

I haven't played FFVII in a long time, so is Last Order reprising material that was shown in the game or just material that was assumed but never shown?

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-15-2005, 11:52 AM
Both, I believe. I haven't seen it yet, but according to sources they show how SPOILER FOLLOWS (just in case)

Zack dies (and apparently it's the same as in the game). And looking at screenshots there seems to be a lot of other stuff going on too.

Shuurai
Thu, 09-15-2005, 12:53 PM
Words cannot describe how awesome this is, Ive watched this more than FF7 AC

***SPOILER***

You dont actually see Zack die

kooshi
Thu, 09-15-2005, 04:23 PM
Gotta hate the ending though, nothing is known on what happens after that gunshot i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Shuurai
Thu, 09-15-2005, 04:46 PM
I love the way Cloud slams Sephiroth into the metal. *Smack*

Paulyboy
Thu, 09-15-2005, 05:09 PM
WTF, the link dosent work.

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-15-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by: Shuurai
You dont actually see Zack die

Yes you do, he dies from the gunshot.

Summary of the OVA: short but sweet, and reminded me on how lame Zack's death is. I mean, he survives countless stunts and a battle with Seph, only to die from a gunshot from a sniper. Ah well.

The best part was when Cloud & Tifa talked, and you hear that great peaceful music from FF7 i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Zinobi
Thu, 09-15-2005, 06:12 PM
WTF, the link dosent work.
i know i want it to work, TERRA FIX THE FUCKING LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-15-2005, 06:55 PM
Ain't my link. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ChaosK
Thu, 09-15-2005, 06:58 PM
.god damnit...someone fix the link.

Knives122
Thu, 09-15-2005, 07:33 PM
how about this first person to reply(pm me) will basically get this, in other words I'll basically give it to them. hows that for a link i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

stos289
Thu, 09-15-2005, 07:40 PM
Or, you could just hop on to IRC and go to #nanashi@irc.rizon.net and get it from their XDCC bots. Here (http://nanashi-fansubs.com/?page=ircbots&theme=3) is an XDCC list of the bots (Last Order is on Nanashi|Ahobaka). Hope I could help.

EDIT: Alright, here (http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3383448) is a torrent for all you non-IRC users.

Darknodin
Thu, 09-15-2005, 07:42 PM
YEA!!!! how the hell can say its so good and all while the rest of us cannot watch!!! you're asking for a revolution!!!

Naroku
Thu, 09-15-2005, 07:44 PM
i really want to get this movie, but boxtorrents wont let me sign in the page won't load, so can someone just post a link to a good subbed version BT, and i have Divx and i usually use Windows Media Player/Real Player to watch anime, so should i uninstall that and dl new codecs? or keep mine?

Board of Command
Thu, 09-15-2005, 08:06 PM
I just watched this. It was awesome even though I don't remember all the details about the events in the game.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
The best part was when Cloud & Tifa talked, and you hear that great peaceful music from FF7
I agree 100%

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-15-2005, 08:07 PM
I liked how the dialogue was almost identical to the one in the game, really sent me down memory lane.

Paulyboy
Fri, 09-16-2005, 12:19 AM
Well the movie was great. Mostly showed Zack, kicking mostly all of the shinra's soldiers asses. But Cloud was the one who was supposed to throw Sephiroth in the Mako. Also I didn't notice ( in the game ) that when Cloud was stabbed by Sephiroth, he got really strong around Jenova, thats why he is more campatible with her cells. But why didn't they show Zack die!!!! They should have made it longer i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif. But it would be sweet if they made an anime, maby about 26 episodes long, and it wouldn't suck.

Edit: Maybe an anime, that explains it all, for the people who hasn't played the game before.

Edit: Also Zack dosen't get shot by that snipers gunshot, remember? In the game he gots shot like 50 times by the Shinra soldiers, when they got so close to Midgar, and Cloud is like knocked out, so they just leave him. When they leave, he wakes up and gets pissed of that Zack is dead, and takes his sword.

mage
Fri, 09-16-2005, 12:29 AM
Just watched Last Order, shit's pretty good, though some things happened quite a bit differently in the game. For instance, Sephiroth jumped off the catwalk in Last Order, but Cloud threw him off in the game.

kenren
Fri, 09-16-2005, 04:00 AM
heh, i agree with paulyboy about the anime for those who havent played the game. example , me =_=

i only played 1/4 of the game -_-

masamuneehs
Fri, 09-16-2005, 12:50 PM
SUPER FUCKING SWEET!!!