PDA

View Full Version : The Seth McFarlane Thread

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-15-2005, 09:02 AM
Let's use this thread to discuss these two shows, as they are both absolutely fucking brilliant.

Well, a new season has begun for both shows as of sunday - FG enters it's 5th season, and AD it's 2nd. I managed to get ahold of the first episode of the new AD season yesterday (at piratebay) and it's awesome. So go get it.

Discuss everything about the show(s) here.

links to the newest episodes:

Family Guy S05 E01 (http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3382183)
American Dad S02 E01 (http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3382188)

Koyuki
Thu, 09-15-2005, 09:19 AM
Good idea Terra. Seth is a genius. I'll post when I've seen the eps.

Both had a short season. Hope they'll make over 20 eps this time

Jaredster
Thu, 09-15-2005, 09:39 AM
Family guy has been getting really stupid lately. I didn't even finish watching S05E01 because it was so bad.

I like American Dad better since it has fresh material.

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-15-2005, 11:17 AM
wtf? you gotta be kidding, this shit is awesome. REAGAN SMASH!

Also, everything Adam West says is funny.

I don't understand why people keep saying that FG was better before. With me there's always something I laugh at in each episode, sometimes less and sometimes more, no matter what season it is.

But yeah, I also find AD to be very fresh - Stan is so hilarious.

Koyuki
Thu, 09-15-2005, 11:40 AM
Maybe cause they're americans... i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif I think family guy is really funny now, it's just stupid humor. American dad is great too.

American dad and family guy is almost done. I'll watch it later, after training

Aeon
Thu, 09-15-2005, 11:42 AM
Guess I'm the only person that doesn't like American Dad, the alien annoys me and the rest of the family don't seem that funny. Only saving quality is the goldfish.

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-15-2005, 11:44 AM
I'm the opposite, I don't care for the goldfish, but I love how AD totally fucks with everything that's "typically american", and with a heartless main character who works for the FBI it can only be gold

Assertn
Thu, 09-15-2005, 01:07 PM
i dont like american dad

basically...every joke resorts to some exaggerrated FBI stunt

Phoenix20578
Thu, 09-15-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
i dont like american dad

basically...every joke resorts to some exaggerrated FBI stunt

It's still funny.

Knives122
Thu, 09-15-2005, 02:43 PM
the only funny one was the season premier last sunday where Patrick Stewart acted like everything was staged so he wouldnt get beat up anymore then he already did.

dark maginn
Thu, 09-15-2005, 03:32 PM
family guy is awsome i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ChaosK
Thu, 09-15-2005, 04:13 PM
both hows are totally awsome. was it me or for a sec did haley sound like meg? (the whiny sound whenever meg's complaining that she has no life) anyone know if they're the same voice actors?

Assertn
Thu, 09-15-2005, 04:20 PM
i....i like robot chicken

aznimperialx
Thu, 09-15-2005, 05:06 PM
robot chicken is so funny

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-15-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
both hows are totally awsome. was it me or for a sec did haley sound like meg? (the whiny sound whenever meg's complaining that she has no life) anyone know if they're the same voice actors?

Meg's voice actor = Mila Kunis (damn hot chick btw)
Haley's voice actor = Rachel McFarlane (Seth's daughter/wife/whatever?)

Also, to all the people who don't find AD funny, you don't have a sense of humor so you might as well go die or something (har har)

ChaosK
Thu, 09-15-2005, 06:53 PM
daaamn, they sounded exactly alike for a brief second. they're both hilarious.

Rhanfahl
Thu, 09-15-2005, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

Meg's voice actor = Mila Kunis (damn hot chick btw)
Haley's voice actor = Rachel McFarlane (Seth's daughter/wife/whatever?)

Also, to all the people who don't find AD funny, you don't have a sense of humor so you might as well go die or something (har har)

Rachael is Seth's sister.

Mila Kunis, if anyone doesn't know is "Jackie" from That 70s Show. I've watched Family Guy from ep.1 and I can quote it better than the bible. The biggest difference from the older stuff is that censors don't stop as much shit on FOX anymore and he's free to push the envelope even further.

As for American Dad...it has its good moments, but I think some of the characters are worse. I fucking hate Roger, he reminds of of a neutered house pet if they could talk (like when the do the flash of Brian if he were neutered saying how much he loves chocolate). Too much political humor but I totally love the fact that Patrick Stewart is the head of the CIA!!! His character even looks like him!

Also thinking of the relative date...I'm so very very glad that Seth missed his flight 4 years ago...Well at least one was spared from that shit.

I also agree that Robot Chicken is brilliant as well....it must be something with the name Seth. Like if that's your name you're a total artistic genius or something. I know a Seth and he's artistic, musical, and a master of web and computer design. I guess I'm naming my first kid Seth.

ChiaCheese
Fri, 09-16-2005, 02:54 AM
has anybody seen Kicked in the Nuts (http://www.channel101.com/shows/show.php?show_id=5) ?
it was created by the brothers Henry, writers for family guy and i think one is the voice of Cleavland. the kicked in the nuts guy also made a cameo on family last season.
http://server2.uploadit.org/files/theoraj-capture.JPG

Jaredster
Fri, 09-16-2005, 09:37 AM
family guy seems to follow this pattern more and more lately:

<Hey remeber that one time when...>
<Flash back to some wacky event>
<Hurr>
<Return to storyline>

Terracosmo
Fri, 09-16-2005, 10:50 AM
"More lately"? It's always been like that. It's the FG trademark. And it's funny.

@Chia: I watched both videos, man, that was one brilliant show i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Assertn
Fri, 09-16-2005, 11:41 AM
yeah but.....it never used to be so obviously like that the first 2 seasons.....

masamuneehs
Fri, 09-16-2005, 01:07 PM
I LOVE the flashbacks! The references are often classic and occasionaly cryptic! I love selective humor

Jaredster
Fri, 09-16-2005, 02:04 PM
"More lately"? It's always been like that. It's the FG trademark. And it's funny.

[/IMG]

they are doing it more and more now. They are also sort of forcing a lot of them too, to the point where they make little/no sense and arn't funny.

Ex. "This is better than the time I got to ride the washing machine." -not really funny
"This is worse than the time I played marco-polo with helen keller." - just stewie swinging around

And the series has resorted to pulling in old characters, like the fighting chicken, greased up deaf guy, and other people. It's like they arn't coming up with anything new.

Terracosmo
Fri, 09-16-2005, 06:16 PM
Well, I haven't really noticed that they are doing those more now than they did before. And I've always thought some of them are less funny. So yeah... I don't think there's a decay taking place.

Also, what's wrong with reoccuring characters? I happen to be a fan of that, makes the FG universe look bigger too.

Edit: YEAH! 6000 POSTS!

I passed Assertn i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Jaredster
Sat, 09-17-2005, 02:45 PM

Also, what's wrong with reoccuring characters? I happen to be a fan of that, makes the FG universe look bigger too.

They should make more

EDIT: 400 posts i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif. Look out terra.

Terracosmo
Sat, 09-17-2005, 03:46 PM
Yeah, I agree that they should. Or at least have more of the characters be reoccuring. Like Mort Goldman, he started out by making a few cameos, but now he's almost a part of Peter's gang.

*dodges from Jared's incoming 400 post assault*

Cal_kashi
Sat, 09-17-2005, 10:08 PM
I love the family Guy, and hate American Dad, Its just not funny. nuf said.

ChaosK
Sat, 09-17-2005, 10:27 PM
Yeah, I agree that they should. Or at least have more of the characters be reoccuring. Like Mort Goldman, he started out by making a few cameos, but now he's almost a part of Peter's gang.

*dodges from Jared's incoming 400 post assault*

they should have a loretta comeback.

Terracosmo
Sat, 09-17-2005, 10:30 PM
I hate Loretta. She's in the background for the entire series then just turns out to be a bitch.

They should bring back Cleveland Jr, at least that kid is funny (albeit rather irritating). Where was he during the Cleveland/Loretta ordeal anyway?

masamuneehs
Sun, 09-18-2005, 04:49 PM
I never liked Clevland Jr. He was way way too annoying.

Also, the Greased up Deaf guy is turning out to be one of my favorite characters! I wish they had more of him, Mort and of course Clevland.

I agree that alot of the random flashbacks are getting forced and sometimes aren't all that humorous. I don't know if they're running out of ideas or are just getting sloppy with the delivery. Feels like they could do it better then always having a character say "Remember the last time when..."

Jaredster
Sun, 09-18-2005, 06:14 PM
I like that black weather forecaster guy.

aznimperialx
Sun, 09-18-2005, 07:44 PM
family guy is the best, american dad is pretty much boring to me

masamuneehs
Sun, 09-18-2005, 08:56 PM
Tonights episode was really kickass:

"A pig that won't eat Jews?"

"Oh you just got jacked up bitch!"

"I'll be in the basement."

Nice mocks on the Gilmore Girls, Alive! and Alfred Hitchcock too!

Terracosmo
Sun, 09-18-2005, 09:13 PM
Can't wait for tomorrow, hopefully there will be a torrent up for us non-americans by then.

Knives122
Sun, 09-18-2005, 10:06 PM
The funny part was that Lois was about to "Take Brian around the world"(if you get my drift) and he stupidly breaks up with her a day before it happens

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-19-2005, 09:31 AM
Family Guy S05 E02 (http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3385149)
American Dad S02 E02 (http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3385148)

Comments.

American Dad was so-so. Not my favorite episode so far, but it was decent.

Family Guy was freakin' ON FIRE! One of the best episodes so far, definitely. They finally decided to bring back some more old characters (they should do that more often). I mean seriously, golden scenes with that small guy who always says "wanna fight about it?", Death, the old pedophile guy, and so on. Oh and the black weather guy. LOL @ hurricane rupaul. Oh and of course Adam West, his scenes are always the best. Man I love that guy.

But what really had me was that "I have never" game they did on the boat. That was fun because me and mates do that a lot too, and Quagmire had done all of those things lol.

But yeah, awesome episode.

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-26-2005, 08:10 AM
Family Guy S05 E03 (http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3388128)
American Dad S02 E03 (http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3388138)

Post more you fuckers!

Jaredster
Mon, 09-26-2005, 09:34 AM
once again the family guy episode was terrible.

I laughed a few times at american dad.

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-26-2005, 09:44 AM
AD was pretty funny, I liked the parody on the Star Wars kid.

FG was good too. Some of the flashbacks were too long, but the cliffhanger was interesting. Will Meg die? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

"You are just using this place to run away from your problems!"
"What are you talking about, Meg is right here"

LOL the Meg jokes are so good. Also when everybody hung up the phone when she answered.
Nice to see Peter get a new job at last, too.

LobsterMagnet
Mon, 09-26-2005, 10:26 AM
Family guy has retained it's quality. For me nothing will ever outdo the first few minutes of first episode once it returned back on the air. When Peter listed every single show fox had cancelled since family guy was on the air.

But common american dad just plain sucks. Maybe it will illicit a chuckle from me but the premise is far to narrow to actually be used for a wide array of comedic material. All AD really is is a large number of discarded republican jokes glued together to create a new series. Most of the time the show just tries way to hard to be funny and the jokes fall flat. That's just my opinion anyway but family guy is still good, AD just dosen't have a reason to exist other then for Seth Macfarlene to carry out his vendetta against the republicans.

aznimperialx
Mon, 09-26-2005, 02:21 PM
you guys know they got the Stewie Griffin the untold story Dvd coming out...wondering u any of u guys got a link for it?

Jaredster
Mon, 09-26-2005, 02:23 PM
just get it off of any generic torrent site. I've already watched it, it was pretty good. It's like 3 episodes put together.

Phoenix20578
Mon, 09-26-2005, 09:58 PM
FG was good too. Some of the flashbacks were too long, but the cliffhanger was interesting. Will Meg die?

If only......

This episode was pretty good. The part with the cow was pretty funny and disturbing at the same time.
The freshman hunt was awsome though. Adem West is awsome. "I'll teach you it's not ok to be a freshmen."

masamuneehs
Mon, 09-26-2005, 11:02 PM
Adam West rocked in this last episode!!!!!

"NO MORE MISTER NICE GUY!" Whack that fool with your paddle Mayor!

American Dad was just so-so.... that show can really miss horribly... that goddamn fish has got to go! They've got two house-bound characters now and I can't see them developing that much because it's always going to be the same old hat "How can the alien get outside and pretend to be social?" "How can the fish make a funny from just his fishbowl?" They should kill both those charactes off and replace them with a new pet or an illegal alien or ANYTHING!

I mean the Alien is like a socially-shunned Brian from Family Guy, only he's got this metrosexual rag about him and his 'witty' humor is more out of date than a 1900 can of tuna.

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-03-2005, 08:55 AM
American Dad S02 E04 (http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3391546)

No Family Guy this week. American Dad was decent as always, but Stan's father was great.
So far the second season has nothing on the first.

Damnit, no new episodes of either show until november 6th due to baseball. FUCK YOU BASEBALL AND SPORTS IN GENERAL FOR ALWAYS STEALING VALUABLE TV SLOTS. Goddamnit piece of shit idiotica.

Winged Dancer
Mon, 10-03-2005, 03:57 PM
American Dad is goddamned funny. My entire family watches it (the only thing I have in common with my cousins), and yeah, perhaps we find it funny because we're tired of american patriotism, but its still fun as hell.

Family guy was cut in my country though, I don't know why. I guess I'll dowload these all as soon as I free some space in my hard drive.

Koyuki
Tue, 10-04-2005, 02:51 PM
Where are you from then? Hrhr, last Family Guy was really hilarious. Too bad we have to wait, but atleast we can watch South Park.

Terracosmo
Wed, 10-05-2005, 04:31 PM
She's from Mexico.

Man can't wait for more Family Guy. This show has become fulltime crack for me, I keep watching old episodes frequently.

Winged Dancer
Wed, 10-05-2005, 05:43 PM
I'm from a place that's not Sweden, which brings much tragedy to this world.

And they are starting to show Family Guy once more! Wednesdays at 24:30 pm. Fucking censors. I'll try to tape it or something, its greatness is too great.

But seriously, what's so wrong or so mature about it that they want to run it at those hours?? American Dad has dirtier jokes and is an harsher critic and yet its on sundays at 9:00 pm. So really, what's so terrible about Family Guy?

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-31-2005, 01:16 AM
Well honey, it's probably just for the sake of no-sake-what-so-ever. As usual. :S

Wee only a week left now for more stuff. The new episodes are looking great.

el_boss
Mon, 10-31-2005, 01:29 PM
Family Guy has raised to the same status as The Simpsons for me. This hiatus during october was killing, I'm so glad new episodes are on the way. American Dad has still to prove it self, but the second season is much better than the first imo.

Nin10doman
Mon, 10-31-2005, 06:16 PM
Fox is the most retarded network ever. The two greatest shows ot ever grace their presence, Family Guy and Futurama, they opted to cancel. Frikkin dumbasses.

At least they semi-redeemed themselves by bringing Family Guy back, and I'm extremely grateful for new episodes (NEED FAMILY GUY TO LIVE), but why would they have cancelled it in the first place?

And I still want more Futurama. Roberto is the greatest character ever.

Damn Fox.

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-31-2005, 07:15 PM
Fox are idiots. It was great when Family Guy came back on air and Peter cited all the canceled shows that had aired between then and when FG was originally canceled. TAKE THAT FOX!! I guess they canceled it mostly because of it's "offensive" nature, americans can't take a joke and all that. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ChaosK
Mon, 10-31-2005, 10:42 PM
family guy rocks!! and american dad rocks too!! my sunday from 8:00-10:00 is pretty much fox shows (if i have that time)

8:00 simpsons
8:30 war at home
9:00 Family guy
10:00: american dad

i forget, which was the last new ep they showed on fox of american dad, was the the 1 where stan accidently teaches himself to jerk off?

(bullock's song is amazing! "i love....little girls they make me feel so good!"

Lefty
Tue, 11-01-2005, 03:22 AM
The new season of family guy has gone too 11(if you don't get the refrence then your dumb). It's too frigen bizzare and silly. American dad is more like what Family Guy was like back in the day.

Terracosmo
Wed, 11-09-2005, 04:57 PM
Finally the series is back on air... links:

Family Guy S05 E04 (http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3406239)
American Dad S02 E05 (http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3406441)

Edit: Best Family Guy episode EVAR (well maybe not, but it was damn good)

el_boss
Wed, 11-09-2005, 06:09 PM
The new Family Guy was truly one of the best, but I did not much enjoy the latest American Dad episode. Hope the continuation will be better.

ChaosK
Wed, 11-09-2005, 06:38 PM
acctually i think the american dad was great, of course so was the family guy one. "YOU'LL HAVE TO CATCH ME!" "ow...ow...ow...ow....okay you caught me"

Phoenix20578
Wed, 11-09-2005, 11:33 PM
Best Family Guy episode EVAR (well maybe not, but it was damn good)

No, it was the best. Nothing but truth was in this episode.

Terracosmo
Thu, 11-10-2005, 03:55 AM
The American Dad episode was pretty funny too. I laughed at several instances, better than the last few episodes have been. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

el_boss
Thu, 11-10-2005, 09:20 AM
The American Dad episode was pretty funny too. I laughed at several instances, better than the last few episodes have been.

I have the opposite oppinion, I feel like the previous american dad episodes in season 2 have been much better.

Phoenix20578
Sun, 11-13-2005, 03:11 PM
Best Quote from the newest episode:

FCC: Two Shakes. Thats it. Move along.
Adam West: Oh. Why thank you Tinkle Fairy.

Also, new episode tonight.

masamuneehs
Mon, 11-14-2005, 01:15 AM
Tonight's Family Guy was A grade, IMO = )
Joe's wheelchair lift, College-Tool Stewie, Snoopy homage, retarded British teeth, Ouch I hurt my knee, Chris falling through the floor
I was laughing my ass off. Delicious!

Only watched like 7 minutes of American Dad, didn't really grab my attention.

In slightly unrelated, Adam West guest-starred tonight in The Boondocks, based off the comic, as the Lawyer for R. Kelly. He was golden.

Terracosmo
Mon, 11-14-2005, 07:32 AM
Family Guy S05 E05 (http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3409145)
American Dad S02 E06 (http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3409153)

Downloading...

Edit: Pretty nice episodes, didn't laugh out loud much, but they were fun to watch.

el_boss
Mon, 11-14-2005, 05:04 PM
Oh shit, that Family Guy episode was one of the best ever, there were alot of referenses to older episodes wich was really fun. The American Dad was sort of good I guess, but it really wasn't that funny.

ChaosK
Mon, 11-14-2005, 08:16 PM
ah that was great

Stewie: you know the exams in three hours
Brian: oh crap all we've done is work out
Stewie: we should study
Brian: right.

Terracosmo
Sun, 11-20-2005, 03:26 PM
Apparently the new FG/AD episodes aired extra early. I want to download them but they aren't out online yet, bleh.

Tonight's FG looks brilliant since it has Herbert (pedophile oldie) in a consistent role, I always laugh at that disgusting guy lol.

ChaosK
Sun, 11-20-2005, 03:41 PM
? i dont even know who herbert is...wait is that the guy who likes touching chris? and how many shows of parodied "annie get your gun" on fox already? the war at home had an episode called "dave get your gun" and AD now has "stan get your gun" hmm....

Phoenix20578
Mon, 11-21-2005, 12:00 AM
LMAO!! This episode was great. Herbert was hilarious. But I think that the best part of tonights episode,
and I hope everyone agrees, was:

"PEANUTBUTTER JELLY TIME!!! PEANUTBUTTER JELLY TIME!!! PEANUTBUTTER JELLY TIME!!!
PEANUTBUTTER JELLY TIME!!! PEANUTBUTTER JELLY TIME!!! PEANUTBUTTER JELLY TIME!!!"

ROFL!!!

el_boss
Mon, 11-21-2005, 06:07 AM
Family Guy S05E06 PDTV XviD-LOL (http://static.thepiratebay.org/downloadtorrent/3411871.torrent/Family_Guy_S05E06_PDTV_XviD-LOL_%5Beztv%5D.3411871.TPB.torrent)
American Dad S02E07 PDTV XviD-LOL (http://static.thepiratebay.org/downloadtorrent/3411895.torrent/American_Dad_S02E07_PDTV_XviD-LOL_%5Beztv%5D.3411895.TPB.torrent)

Terracosmo
Mon, 11-21-2005, 09:20 AM
Thanks for sparing me the trouble i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

*DL*

Edit: LOL @ this week's American Dad. Roger is such an asshole. I laughed so hard when the bullet guy screamed "NEVER" and jumped out the window.

"I'm unrapable, not stupid!"

Edit2: DOUBLE LOL with extra cheese @ Family Guy, best episode in a long time. I'd quote it, but everything was so damn hilarious this time.

Assertn
Mon, 11-21-2005, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
LMAO!! This episode was great. Herbert was hilarious. But I think that the best part of tonights episode,
and I hope everyone agrees, was:

"PEANUTBUTTER JELLY TIME!!! PEANUTBUTTER JELLY TIME!!! PEANUTBUTTER JELLY TIME!!!
PEANUTBUTTER JELLY TIME!!! PEANUTBUTTER JELLY TIME!!! PEANUTBUTTER JELLY TIME!!!"

ROFL!!!

I wanted to be the first to say that i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif
cursed internet

ChaosK
Mon, 11-21-2005, 04:33 PM
you could edit his post to delete it and then pretend he never said it...

"PEANUTBUTTER JELLY TIME, WHEY AT WHEY AT? PEANUT BUTTAH JELLY PEANUTBUTTAH JELLY! PEANUTBUTTAH JELLY WITH A BASEBALL BAT!"

Raven
Tue, 11-22-2005, 08:20 AM
I HATE how the LOL torrents are in the burnable format (with 16 files in a seperate directory). Why can't they just make it an avi file? So irritating.

EDIT: And I HATE how all the torrents I've looked at so far are how I described, then I make posts like this without checking the torrents in the thread first.

ChaosK
Wed, 11-23-2005, 04:57 PM
the "LOL" torrents i download are AVI file...

Raven
Thu, 11-24-2005, 08:45 AM
LMAO, the latest eps in both series were the funniest in ages. Soooo many times during this week's AD I lol-ed in real life.

"Pen-gun: mightier than the sword. Sword-gun: mightier than the Pen-gun."
hahahaha

ChaosK
Sun, 11-27-2005, 03:45 PM
wheres that from?

Terracosmo
Sun, 11-27-2005, 06:06 PM
Last week's American Dad episode.

ChaosK
Sun, 11-27-2005, 08:07 PM
yeh i had to revisit that episode.

masamuneehs
Sun, 11-27-2005, 09:47 PM
Oh fucking wow! Tonight's all-new FAmily Guy was fucking A+ quality. I laughed my balls off! Seriously wicked funny.

PETER:
"Well then I guess there's nothing left to do except finish this sentence uninterupte---
FAT MAN STRANGLER LASSOES HIS NECK FROM BEHIND

Obesity is considered a sin? Sloth certainly is...

Phoenix20578
Sun, 11-27-2005, 09:49 PM
Just watched the new episode. Great eisode. However, I now feel compelled to buy a cup and ball. I dont
even have to worry about losing the ball because its connected to the cup by a string. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

aznimperialx
Sun, 11-27-2005, 09:54 PM
FAT GUY STRANGLER!!!

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 11-27-2005, 10:10 PM
It's totally sounded like that when I was around lots of fat people haha.

Btw this is like the absolute worst American Dad episode I've ever seen.

Terracosmo
Sun, 11-27-2005, 10:25 PM
And as usual, I have to wait one day extra >_<

Knives122
Sun, 11-27-2005, 10:33 PM
The fat guy ep made me happy I was skinny. I wasn't even paying attention to American Dad.

Assertn
Mon, 11-28-2005, 03:13 AM
Seth LOVES the "One of these days Alice, POW.....right in the kisser" line......
I'd have to say there have been at least 4 or 5 episodes from all of seth's series involving that.

el_boss
Mon, 11-28-2005, 07:24 AM
Family_Guy_S05E07 (http://static.thepiratebay.org/downloadtorrent/3414728.torrent/Family_Guy_S05E07_PDTV_XviD-LOL_%5Beztv%5D.3414728.TPB.torrent)
American_Dad_S02E08 (http://static.thepiratebay.org/downloadtorrent/3414736.torrent/American_Dad_S02E08_PDTV_XviD-LOL_%5Beztv%5D.3414736.TPB.torrent)

Terracosmo
Mon, 11-28-2005, 10:58 AM
Thanks el_boss i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

el_boss
Mon, 11-28-2005, 11:41 AM
Seth LOVES the "One of these days Alice, POW.....right in the kisser" line......
I'd have to say there have been at least 4 or 5 episodes from all of seth's series involving that.
Isn't it "Bang... zoom... straight too the moon"? Maybe that's just in that Futurama episode though. Either way I always find that the way they use it is funny.

@Terra: No problem

Terracosmo
Mon, 11-28-2005, 01:24 PM
"Mister president are you up there?"
"Go away!"
"There's a disaster in New Orleans"
"I'm reading Superfudge!"
"You have to come down and deal with it!"
"Don't make me do stuff"

LMAO

Outstanding FG episode. I liked the AD one too actually. Lots of laughs this week.

el_boss
Mon, 11-28-2005, 04:17 PM
FG was great, AD was ok. The scenes with the fat guys and when Peter kept repeating "right in the kisser" were fuckin' hilarious .

Phoenix20578
Mon, 11-28-2005, 05:46 PM
Nothing can beat the pickle in FG, AND YOU ALL KNOW IT!!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

stos289
Mon, 11-28-2005, 06:15 PM
I thought the funniest part was definitly at the end with Stewie:

"Did anybody else notice that there is a half-dead fat guy eating a dead fat guy up there? No one? I guess we're just turning our heads the other way for that one..."

Also, did anybody get the reference when Brian threw the rock at Peter and said "That was for rolling up the window in the General Lee"? If you didn't (and I'm hoping someone else did), he is refering to an episode from the third season where the Griffins are relocated to the South because they take part of Witness Protection Program due to Chris's interaction with a convict. Peter fixes up his car to look like the General Lee from the Dukes of Hazzard and tells Brian to get in (by jumping through the window). He attempts to and ends up smacking against the window and just lays there for like a minute. I thought it was hilarious that they would put such a hidden reference for the die hard Family Guy fans out there.

Anyway, it was a good episode and I'm looking forward to more high quality comedy.

el_boss
Mon, 11-28-2005, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by: stos289
Also, did anybody get the reference when Brian threw the rock at Peter and said "That was for rolling up the window in the General Lee"?

They've been doing that alot lately. In the disneyworld ep Peter did the shhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh bit which is always funny. And the ep when Brian went back to college Stewie started talking about Brian's novel again but Brian smacked him this time.

Assertn
Mon, 11-28-2005, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by: el_boss

Isn't it "Bang... zoom... straight too the moon"? Maybe that's just in that Futurama episode though. Either way I always find that the way they use it is funny.

@Terra: No problem

Yeah, that was futurama...I was thinking of that scene too.
That's one of my favorite moments in that series. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Terracosmo
Mon, 11-28-2005, 08:06 PM

Originally posted by: stos289
Also, did anybody get the reference when Brian threw the rock at Peter and said "That was for rolling up the window in the General Lee"?

They've been doing that alot lately. In the disneyworld ep Peter did the shhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh bit which is always funny. And the ep when Brian went back to college Stewie started talking about Brian's novel again but Brian smacked him this time.

And when they played the A-Team and Peter jumped out of the car, he sat down, grabbed his knee and said "Owwwww" in the same way he did in some earlier episode. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

ChaosK
Mon, 11-28-2005, 08:25 PM
stewie's always talking about brian's novel, and his voice gets all high its hilarious. and also, i believe the chicken who fights with peter was in more than 1 episode.

aznimperialx
Mon, 11-28-2005, 08:35 PM
that fight took like 5mins. into the esp. It was funny at first...then it just got tiring. I only saw the chicken in that one esp

ChaosK
Mon, 11-28-2005, 08:44 PM
which ep are you talking about? i knwo he was in clevend loretta quagmire...but im pretty sure he was in one before that...terra? help?

stos289
Mon, 11-28-2005, 08:55 PM
It is the Y2K episode (Da Boom), where Peter goes to the store to buy some stuff and a man in a chicken suit tries to give him a coupon for some chicken product. Then Peter says:

"Look pal, I don't take coupons from giant chickens. Not after last time"

*flashback*

Peter: "Oh yeah, and that nice chicken outside gave me this coupon"
Cashier: "I'm sorry, this is expired."
Peter: "You son-of-a..!"

Then the long fight begins.

Also, to the guys who mentioned the other references to previous episodes, I think the newest one was just the most suprising. Don't get me wrong, the chicken coming out of nowhere and the classic "Peter holding his ankle" bit were suprising to see again, but this one just takes the cake. It was just so random and unexpected, that it was hilarious.

aznimperialx
Mon, 11-28-2005, 11:15 PM
yes that was the one. It was wayyy to long that fight.

Raven
Wed, 11-30-2005, 09:22 AM
I don't see what problem everyone had with AD this week. I liked it, can't really see why anyone wouldn't if they generally like the series.

ChaosK
Wed, 11-30-2005, 05:52 PM
it was good but it cant match up to "pengun mightier than the sword, sword gun mightier than the pengun".

el_boss
Mon, 12-05-2005, 05:22 PM
No FG or AD his week? What is up with that.

Assertn
Mon, 12-05-2005, 07:59 PM
it was a rerun

ChaosK
Mon, 12-05-2005, 08:24 PM
none of the fox sunday comedies had a new ep this week. from simposns-warathome-familyguy-americandad all reruns.

darkmetal505
Mon, 12-05-2005, 08:46 PM
POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER! POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER! POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER! POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER! POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER! POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER! POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER!

AHHHHH

shut up you cant hear me... POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER! POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER! POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER! POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER! POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER!

lol

masamuneehs
Fri, 12-09-2005, 02:55 AM
Ok ok, now I know that this really doesn't have anything to do with Family Guy or Seth McFarlane, but bear with me because it's about the coolest friggin TV persona everi/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b2/Batman1966_1.gif

Or:

http://www.briansbar.com/West3.jpg

That's right baby, I'm talking about ADAM The Real Adam West (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_West) WEST

I was at the discount store run by the illegal immigrants and my friend grabs this DVD out of the $3 barrel.

Turns out its none other than the beloved Adam West starring in Batman The Movie -1966- Starring Adam West as The Caped Crusader! (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060153/maindetails)

So, naturally I got to go watch it! Sheer mother fucking Camp humor. So awful its incredibly good!

The Penguin, The Joker, Catwoman and The Riddler all team up to kidnap the leaders of the world! Holy Oakland Batman!

<u>Here's some nuggest of gold from the movie:</u> i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Robin: [sees a shark attached to Batman's leg] Holy sardine!
Batman: Hand down the shark repellent Batspray!

Batman: Bon Voyage, Pussy. (to CatWoman)

(The Riddler has been sending riddles the entire time, this is Batman, Robin and Gordon trying to decipher one)
Commissioner Gordon: [reads] What weighs six ounces, sits in a tree and is very dangerous?
Robin: A sparrow with a machine gun!
Commissioner Gordon: Yes, of course.

Riddler: You and your trained, exploding shark!
Penguin: How was I to know they'd have a can of shark repellent Bat-spray handy?

And my personal favorite
Robin: When you think, Batman, with those 4 supercrooks hangin' around, it's amazing somebody hasn't already reported this place to the police!
Batman: It's a low neighborhood, full of rumpots. They're used to curious sights, which they attribute to alcoholic delusions.
Robin: Gosh, drink is sure a filthy thing, isn't it? I'd rather be dead than unable to trust my own eyes!
Batman: They may be drinkers, Robin, but they're still human beings.

YOU MUST WATCH!
i/expressions/beer.gif
i/expressions/beer.gif

el_boss
Fri, 12-09-2005, 06:43 AM
They show The Batman tv-series with Adam West here in sweden at random occasions. I've never seen an entire ep but it always fun when they use the super computer aka Batputer which can do anything and everything.

Terracosmo
Fri, 12-09-2005, 12:12 PM
"And my personal favorite
Robin: When you think, Batman, with those 4 supercrooks hangin' around, it's amazing somebody hasn't already reported this place to the police!
Batman: It's a low neighborhood, full of rumpots. They're used to curious sights, which they attribute to alcoholic delusions.
Robin: Gosh, drink is sure a filthy thing, isn't it? I'd rather be dead than unable to trust my own eyes!
Batman: They may be drinkers, Robin, but they're still human beings. "

ROTFLMAO!!! that is HILARIOUS

You know fun thing is I rented and saw this movie when I was really small, like 5 or so. Back then I found it cool (there was fighting). I wish I could see it again so I understand all the stupid humor. As el_boss pointed out we get that show occasionally, and it's a freakin' riot.

Raven
Fri, 12-09-2005, 06:47 PM
Yeah, I remember watching that movie when I was a kid too. I also remember thinking it was really badass and cool. Aah, so naive. Must see it again now.

Assertn
Fri, 12-09-2005, 06:50 PM
The whole, turning people into colored powder thing used to freak me out

Terracosmo
Sun, 12-11-2005, 11:17 PM
No FG/AD this week either?

KoKo37
Mon, 12-12-2005, 12:28 AM
omg, two weeks of no new FG or AD -.-, anyways least they showed one of my fav espisodes of family guys XD, only seen this espisode once lol. Hopfully they'll start showing new ones next week -.- lol

Assertn
Mon, 12-12-2005, 03:55 AM
Isn't it routine to have a break of no new episodes during the winter?

I haven't followed american television in a while, but I think this is the part where you wait until march for more episodes.

el_boss
Mon, 12-12-2005, 05:05 AM
I think your right Assertn, they do that for the summer as well, I think. But the thing is that they had a break for like a month around thanksgiving.

Terracosmo
Mon, 12-12-2005, 05:41 AM
Goddamnit what's up with americans and breaks. Let the show air : (

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 12-12-2005, 12:36 PM
Are you sure the season isn't over already?

5 and 6 pretty much ran back to back, and 5 only had 10 episodes.

Terracosmo
Mon, 12-12-2005, 11:48 PM
Woo, the next Family Guy airs the 18th. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Assertn
Tue, 12-13-2005, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
Are you sure the season isn't over already?

5 and 6 pretty much ran back to back, and 5 only had 10 episodes.

I'm pretty sure a season consists of the combination of episodes aired in the fall and episodes aired in the corresponding spring.

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 12-13-2005, 01:12 AM
No, the new season started in September, the one before it only had 10 episodes.

Assertn
Tue, 12-13-2005, 06:33 PM
Hence why I said started in the fall and continues the following spring

Terracosmo
Mon, 12-19-2005, 06:15 AM
A new FG &amp; AD episode aired last night (or so, depending on where you live). Anyone saw it?

Still waiting for it to show up on piratebay...

KoKo37
Mon, 12-19-2005, 07:23 AM
3])iT : oh and heres torrents for last nights espisodes XD.
( i dunno how to put in direct downloads so your gonna have to scroll down and click the button -.- )

Family Guy (http://ts.searching.com/torrent/492590/Family_Guy_5x08_PDTV_LOL_VTV)

American Dad (http://ts.searching.com/torrent/492627/American_Dad_2x09_PDTV_LOL_VTV)

yah i saw both, american dad was quite funny, everything with that dog was absolutey hilarious and had some other funny scenes as well.

and family was pretty good imo, the aqua man beginning was awesome and louis having to sit at the kids table, also when stewie said "... please.. dont... dont take me to a black doctor" then it shows a black one lol, and the Fonz thing was pretty funny though was stretchd out a bit to long imo, but still a good espisode XD

Terracosmo
Mon, 12-19-2005, 08:59 AM
Thanks a lot dude.

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 12-19-2005, 10:11 AM
Bill Lumberg cameo!!!

Terracosmo
Mon, 12-19-2005, 10:12 AM
Goddamnit, this torrent is slow. &gt;_&lt;

el_boss
Mon, 12-19-2005, 10:29 AM
I was just about to say the same thing. We have been spoiled in sweden since alot of people have great internet connections.

KoKo37
Mon, 12-19-2005, 10:41 AM

lols i was thinking the same thing XD, but i dunno why its slow because the family guy one has 4k seeders o.O, but least its better then waiting for a faster one XD

S : 4001
D : 2457

the american dad has

S : 2193
D: 2214

so i can see that going slow i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Assertn
Mon, 12-19-2005, 04:28 PM
Man, the new family guy was too good.
I like that I remembered the reference made with stewie as a pinball. That was nostalgic

el_boss
Mon, 12-19-2005, 05:45 PM
It's amazing that FG maintains it's spectacular quality. You would think that it would start declining but it just keeps on making me laugh my ass off.

I liked this quote "It's like sex with Kobe Bryant, kick and scream all you want... it's still going to happen" or something like that.

Phoenix20578
Tue, 12-20-2005, 01:06 AM
I like that I remembered the reference made with stewie as a pinball. That was nostalgic

Very nostalgic.

This episode was great. If nothing else, it proved Madonna's stupidity

el_boss
Tue, 12-20-2005, 06:59 AM
Why did Stewie say "don't take me to a black doctor"? There's probably a reference, but I can't recall it.

Terracosmo
Tue, 12-20-2005, 08:11 AM
Nice episode. I liked when Peter punched Meg. So random i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Phoenix20578
Tue, 12-20-2005, 02:39 PM
Why did Stewie say "don't take me to a black doctor"? There's probably a reference, but I can't recall it.

I don't remember, but it was funny cause they did i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

KoKo37
Tue, 12-20-2005, 06:45 PM

i dont there is any reference, its just that he said it so random and was like his last word kinda speech lol

Raven
Wed, 12-21-2005, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578

Very nostalgic.
Yep, same here, absolutely. Occasionally I still find that song in my mind these days for no reason. I was pleasantly shocked to see it here.

Terracosmo
Tue, 01-03-2006, 11:43 AM
So when are more episodes going to be aired?

ChaosK
Wed, 01-04-2006, 10:05 PM
for US this coming sunday.

Carnage
Sun, 01-08-2006, 09:16 PM
aaaahhh shit.....I Just missed 15 min into the new episode..........

Knives122
Sun, 01-08-2006, 10:06 PM
Wow, both new eps talked about Jessica Alba being extremely hot(I don't blame them).

The also did another SW reference with chris having his head lowered onto his real face(ala what they showed with Darth Vader in Empire strikes back)

both were good

Assertn
Mon, 01-09-2006, 01:10 AM
There's an awful lot of honkies in here..........

ChaosK
Mon, 01-09-2006, 08:07 PM
baaaaah...
Peter: ooh sorry sorry....

what was the jessica alba reference in family guy?
i only remember the (loosely quoted)

Klaus: if it was a real wish bowl, it'd be in a ferrari on its way to jessaca alba's house to be a g-string

or something like that....

Terracosmo
Mon, 01-09-2006, 09:19 PM
Wow. I think I just died watching that FG episode. Instant top-5 material for me, no question about it.

LMAO @ stuffed bear jumping in front of the car instead of returning to Meg.

"And as I always say when I leave, if I come home and find you having sex with someone else I'll kill you both" = WISDOM

Raven
Tue, 01-10-2006, 09:23 AM
"I love the work of Alan Funt"...

"... or a nicely shaven leg"

LOL

EDIT: Btw, who the hell is Gene Shallot?

Terracosmo
Tue, 01-10-2006, 05:13 PM
American Dad:

Why hello there friendly!

ChaosK
Tue, 01-10-2006, 08:00 PM
waht was the jessica alba reference in FG?

Knives122
Tue, 01-10-2006, 08:32 PM
The movie guy was saying that if he was 40 yrs. younger he'd tap that ass till kingdom come(or something like that)

darkmetal505
Tue, 01-10-2006, 09:14 PM
Family Guy 5x09 (PDTV-LOL)[VTV (http://]http://ts.searching.com/torrent/507908/Family_Guy_5x09_PDTV_LOL_VTV)

Edit: linked fixed

RedX1z
Tue, 01-10-2006, 10:28 PM
your link leads to somewhere else..

KoKo37
Tue, 01-10-2006, 10:47 PM
/\/0t3 : The American Dad torrent is only 147 MB, and they are usally 175 or something, so im not sure if it works or not, but the Family Guy one is the normal size.

Family Guy (http://ts.searching.com/torrent/507908/Family_Guy_5x09_PDTV_LOL_VTV)

American Dad (http://ts.searching.com/torrent/509064/American_Dad_S_2E1_PDTV_XviD_LOL)

theres some working links.

Terracosmo
Wed, 01-11-2006, 07:22 AM
They both work fine. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Phoenix20578
Wed, 01-11-2006, 10:41 AM
waht was the jessica alba reference in FG?

They were talking about the race confution with The Rock. There is also some confusion with Jessica Alba, so there. Now the joke isn't funny because it needed an explaination. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Raven
Wed, 01-11-2006, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
Btw, who the hell is Gene Shallot?
??

GLS
Wed, 01-11-2006, 11:47 AM

Btw, who the hell is Gene Shallot?
??

He's a film critic that's on the Today Show occasionally.

ChaosK
Wed, 01-11-2006, 09:20 PM
i just missed the whole segment about jessica alba, i went to get ice cream.

Terracosmo
Mon, 01-23-2006, 06:22 PM
Man it feels like FG never airs. What's with all the hold-up?

ChaosK
Mon, 01-23-2006, 07:17 PM
well lets see....2 sundays ago it was a premire of 24 i think, and last sunday it was the NFL NFC i think, and next coming sunday SHOULD be when the next family guy episode is shown (i think its "peter's done it!") and then the sunday after is superbowl.

Terracosmo
Tue, 01-24-2006, 01:12 AM
Fucking sports. &gt;: (

Phoenix20578
Tue, 01-24-2006, 09:38 AM
Fucking sports. &gt;: (

Agreed.

Also, Fucking Fox. Family Guy is much more important.

ChaosK
Tue, 01-24-2006, 06:18 PM
than the superbowl?

Mr Squiggles
Tue, 01-24-2006, 06:27 PM
Yes, yes it is.

ChaosK
Tue, 01-24-2006, 06:31 PM
your wrong, any kind of bowl is important, whether its the cereal bowl, the soup bowl or the super bowl, they're all important. you need bowls for eating.

Terracosmo
Tue, 01-24-2006, 06:37 PM
Superbowl can go to hell along with all other sports.

Must...wait...patiently...for...more...FG...

ChaosK
Tue, 01-24-2006, 07:14 PM
swedish bowl?

Knives122
Sun, 01-29-2006, 10:12 PM
What was with Stewie this ep? all thata over $50

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 01-29-2006, 11:39 PM
That was hilarious, but the music segment was far too long.

dantheman62
Mon, 01-30-2006, 12:57 AM
Seth McFarlane.......pure genius, agreed ?

KoKo37
Mon, 01-30-2006, 12:59 AM
Tonights family guy was pretty good, the fight with mike tyson was funny and then stewie getting all worked up over 50$ was pretty funny, and American Dad was awesome imo, It was hiliarious when he was looking for a space to park, old guy going super slow and getting angry at that smart car twice XD.

Terracosmo
Mon, 01-30-2006, 05:16 PM
Pretty nice new episode. Family Guy was so-so. Had some nice moments.

American Dad was also decent. Like KoKo I loved that car parking scene.
Though I want to kill Klaus. Fucking sly bastard. People who try to get it on with other guys' women - death sentence. ALWAYS.

el_boss
Mon, 01-30-2006, 05:49 PM
FG was pretty weak this week. The only time I laughed was at the shower-scene with the fotball guy. AD though better than FG was also sub par. Amazingly The Simpsons was best among the three this week for the first time since this season started.

darkmetal505
Mon, 01-30-2006, 06:27 PM
Family Guy 5x10 (http://ts.searching.com/torrent/524346/Family_Guy_5x10_PDTV_LOL_VTV)

EDIT : and I think this is new american dad

Family Guy 2x11 (http://ts.searching.com/torrent/524364/American_Dad_2x11_PDTV_LOL_VTV)

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 01-30-2006, 07:17 PM
I'd just like to say that the scene in American Dad where he refuses to pay for parking and tries to park himself... IS EVERY DAY OF MY MISERABLE LIFE.

Assertn
Mon, 01-30-2006, 10:14 PM
Though I want to kill Klaus. Fucking sly bastard. People who try to get it on with other guys' women - death sentence. ALWAYS.
I take it you're not a big fan of Quagmire either, huh?

RedX1z
Mon, 01-30-2006, 11:11 PM
family guy wasn't bad, but the singing threw me off..

aznimperialx
Mon, 01-30-2006, 11:13 PM
the singing was ok...what threw me off was Stewie's reaction when he peeped through that hole

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 01-31-2006, 10:53 AM
You should know by now Stewie is 115% homo... right?

Terracosmo
Tue, 01-31-2006, 10:57 AM

I take it you're not a big fan of Quagmire either, huh?

Quagmire sort of redeems himself by actually being funny, but other than that you are correct. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

el_boss
Tue, 01-31-2006, 10:57 AM
Isn't Stewie bi-sexual?

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 01-31-2006, 11:19 AM
Probably but his reaction to the peep hole shouldn't have surprised anyone.

anphorus
Tue, 01-31-2006, 11:33 AM
Yeah, Brian comments on it all the time. the episode I watched last night had a Stewie flashback in a gay club, he's been seen putting on lipstick (http://www.fgmma.com/media/TN_Wallpaper/TN_stewie_mirror.jpg) and a whole bunch of other stuff. "The evidence is really starting to pile up."

EDIT for below: Now that I think, I seem to recall one episode where he was in love with another little girl. You're probably right.

Ero-Fan
Tue, 01-31-2006, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by: anphorus
Yeah, Brian comments on it all the time. the episode I watched last night had a Stewie flashback in a gay club, he's been seen putting on lipstick (http://www.fgmma.com/media/TN_Wallpaper/TN_stewie_mirror.jpg) and a whole bunch of other stuff. "The evidence is really starting to pile up."

Yeah, but as El_Boss said he's probably bi-sexual, since I recall one episode he was in a locker in the girl's locker room when some cheerleaders were getting changed. He remarked something along the lines of his penis being suddenly struck with rigor mortis.

ChaosK
Tue, 01-31-2006, 06:10 PM
"well it appears my wee wee has been strucken with rigor mortis" his line.

and stewie's not even in preschool yet, you can be whatever you want when you're that age.

i almost missed what brian did to stewie at the last second, with tivo i had to rewind to see wtf happened.

anphorus
Tue, 01-31-2006, 07:51 PM
and stewie's not even in preschool yet, you can be whatever you want when you're that age.

What? It's not like you can "choose" whether you're gay or straight.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 02-02-2006, 02:49 PM
The hell you can't!

Don't let your genitals push you around man!

Terracosmo
Thu, 02-02-2006, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by: anphorus

What? It's not like you can "choose" whether you're gay or straight.

As stated in Family Guy, females can choose i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

RedX1z
Sun, 02-05-2006, 08:31 PM
god damn reruns! no choice, but to watch, though..

aznimperialx
Sun, 02-05-2006, 10:29 PM
So much bagging on Meg this week i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Terracosmo
Sat, 03-04-2006, 07:15 AM
I actually didn't notice it, but a new American Dad episode aired a few days ago. The finale for season 1, apparently.

So get it if you haven't seen it.

Oh and new Family Guy next sunday, FINALLY.

Edit: Man that American Dad episode was great. Best one in a long while. Stan is such an asshole rofl.

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 03-04-2006, 01:31 PM
Why are they fucking with the Family Guy season breaking it up so much?

Oh, and American Dad has improved IMMENSELY from its premiere, too. Though i didn't see the finale.

el_boss
Tue, 03-14-2006, 06:30 PM
Oh shit the latest FG must have been the best ever. Laughed my ass of at "I only said that so you would gegogetty my geschmoywin".

Terracosmo
Tue, 03-14-2006, 08:22 PM
How much for the fat guy in the corner? I don't see a price tag on that!

Priceless

lmao black dolphins

darkmetal505
Tue, 03-14-2006, 09:03 PM
Torrent

Family Guy 5x12 (http://ts.searching.com/torrent/609849/Family_Guy_S05E12_PDTV_XviD_LOL_eztv)

Teh XYZ
Tue, 03-14-2006, 09:09 PM
family guy=awsome.

el_boss
Mon, 03-27-2006, 01:54 PM
Yay a new FG episode.

family.guy.513.pdtv-lol (http://static.thepiratebay.org/hashtorrent/3462731.torrent/family.guy.513.pdtv-lol.3462731.TPB.torrent)

Assertn
Mon, 03-27-2006, 03:19 PM
Man....too good....
Ice Age cameo and they finally brought back stewie's brother :D

XanBcoo
Mon, 03-27-2006, 04:34 PM
I loved Morgan Freeman in: "The Narrator" The guy's one of my favorite actors but he's been typecast as the wise narrator since Shawshank Redemption, lol.

"...it's not hard work. Even now, I'm just sitting here...sipping some tea and...reading from a script..."

The rest of the episode had it's funny points.

Terracosmo
Mon, 03-27-2006, 05:34 PM
Sauron losing his contact lenses LMAO

el_boss
Mon, 03-27-2006, 05:55 PM
"My milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard" was almost as good as "gegogetty my geschmoywin" in the previous episode.

http://hem.bredband.net/ashkan_h/peter_boob.jpg

Priceless.

Carnage
Mon, 03-27-2006, 06:18 PM
I THOUGHT WE AGREED TO NO BIOLOGICAL WARFARE!!!

LMAO. This was definatly one of the funnier new episodes. At the end when Peters making love to the fat "yes. Its exactly what it looks like.:D "

ChaosK
Mon, 03-27-2006, 08:49 PM
the sylvester calzone thing was funny.

How much for the fat guy in the corner? I don't see a price tag on that!

Priceless

lmao black dolphins

terra, what episode of what show is that from? (i completely do not remember this scene at all)

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 03-27-2006, 09:08 PM
That was the episode before this new one, at the very beginning.

XanBcoo
Mon, 03-27-2006, 09:31 PM
the sylvester calzone thing was funny.

Lol, I almost forgot about that scene. Tony Danza <3

And I've had that godawful Milkshake song stuck in my head all day :mad:

Terracosmo
Tue, 04-25-2006, 06:16 AM
Newest episode (Peterotica) wasn't very funny.. don't know why but I didn't laugh that many times.

The one before that, Deep Throats, was pretty awesome though. Gotta love Adam West.

Assertn
Thu, 04-27-2006, 01:43 PM
Kinda hate what stewie has become

Terracosmo
Thu, 04-27-2006, 04:58 PM
I never cared much for Stewie.

What the series really needs is more recurring characters (or rather, more appearances by the recurring characters that exist). Sure, we almost always see Peter's neighbors but people like Lois' dad, Mort Goldman & Death always spice up the scenes they are in. All the one-shot stuff is getting boring. For example, why introduce siblings for Lois if they are only around one episode each? Etc...

+ it needs to air more. A fucking month for a new episode to appear? Bullshit...

aznimperialx
Thu, 04-27-2006, 05:14 PM
maybe its just me, but every sunday on Fox, i think i see a new epsiode. I haven't been watching family guy latey

ChaosK
Thu, 04-27-2006, 06:53 PM
maybe its just me, but every sunday on Fox, i think i see a new epsiode. I haven't been watching family guy latey

Well the past 2 weeks have been 2 new episodes, but sometimes theres a month+ interval between new episodes. While family guy was pretty boring this time (except for "cakaw! i have the money" and the train scene) American Dad was pretty entertaining. "you were my first!" and

stan: what the hell was that?
francine: amazing, i'm not hurt
roger: wait back up i think your still on it.
*thud*

Terracosmo
Mon, 05-08-2006, 09:14 AM
Newest American Dad episode, who would have thought that Barry was such an asshole?

I loved the Family Guy version of Poltergeist too. <3

Carnage
Mon, 05-08-2006, 02:50 PM
Lol "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" The part where they leave Meg was also classic. But I have to agree with AssertnFailure about how stewy now sucks.

el_boss
Mon, 05-08-2006, 03:55 PM
Both of 'em were great. Simpsons was pretty good as well, if anyone is still watching that.

ChaosK
Tue, 05-16-2006, 04:39 PM
New FG came out sunday, the story was a little odd but it had a few parts.

"We have your son"
Meg's our daughter.
"really?"

Meg: so now...this is the part where you have your way with me?
Thief1: huh?
Meg: you know, you and your buddies take turns...
Thief1: OH GOD NO.. OH GOD!
Thief2: what'd she say?
Thief1: she said we'd have our way with her!
Thief2: oh god!
*Meg tackles a thief*

near end.

Joe: Peter, Lois the thieves brought Meg up on charges of sexual harassment...
Peter: well looks like everyone's saved.
Meg: daaaaddy!
Joe: you know if you don't help her she could be considered a criminal
*peter and lois continue talking*
Joe: (sigh) take her away.

Terracosmo
Tue, 05-16-2006, 05:35 PM
Fucking awesome episode. WHAT DEUCE!

Knives122
Wed, 05-17-2006, 07:51 PM
Yeah That was a pretty cool ep, the Godfather thing was hilamilarious

but not as funny as this:

Fullmetal Quagmire? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zse7V75BDeE)

ChaosK
Wed, 05-17-2006, 09:28 PM

Lol knives that was funny. I loved the part at the end with the Colonel.

6Zabuza9
Wed, 05-17-2006, 11:01 PM

lmao!! giggedy gigeddy lets have sex

Terracosmo
Thu, 05-18-2006, 03:22 AM
That's some great editing. It even included my favorite Adam West scene at the end :D

el_boss
Thu, 05-18-2006, 06:56 AM
Ahhh, good ol' Quagmire.

AD was really crazy. FG was awesome, gotta love the flashback mania.

Terracosmo
Tue, 05-30-2006, 01:49 PM
"The Futon Critic website is reporting that the fifth season will hit Fox on November 5th at 9pm.

Related Link: http://www.thefutoncritic.com/calendar.aspx?view=whendoes"

November 5?! That's TOO LONG :(

DarthEnderX
Fri, 06-09-2006, 10:31 PM
I don't suppose theres a good place to just download like the entire last season is there? Using my usual torrent search sites I got like the first 16 episodes of season 4/5(they're all season 4 of course, but the torrents label all the ones after the first 10 as season 5...).

But That's only about half the season, and I can't find any batch torrents for the rest.

ChaosK
Sat, 06-10-2006, 10:16 AM
I don't suppose theres a good place to just download like the entire last season is there? Using my usual torrent search sites I got like the first 16 episodes of season 4/5(they're all season 4 of course, but the torrents label all the ones after the first 10 as season 5...).

But That's only about half the season, and I can't find any batch torrents for the rest.

Yeah downloading them in batches is a real pain because of like a month in the time gap of two of the episodes, they labeled them as a different season and as the result, we have season 4 episodes labeled as season 5 and I even saw a batch claiming it was season 6.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 06-10-2006, 11:42 PM
Well, I realize that everything that's aired since it came back on is still considered season 4. So I have episodes 1-19, 24, then 26-30. So I'm missing 20-23 and 25 now.

ChaosK
Sun, 06-11-2006, 02:15 PM
What are the episode titles of those? I may have it.

complich8
Sun, 06-11-2006, 07:20 PM
Since this is the Seth McFarlane thread, this seems appropriate:

Seth McFarlane gives Harvard Class Day speech (http://www.noob.us/humor/family-guy-voice-actor-seth-macfarlanes-harvard-class-day-speech-2006/)

A little ... random. Whatever :p.
(via digg)

ChaosK
Sun, 09-10-2006, 08:44 PM
Family Guy and American Dad season premires air tonight. (or have already aired)

KoKo37
Mon, 09-11-2006, 01:43 AM
Family Guy - Season 05 : Episode 01 (http://torrentspy.com/torrent/855780/Family_Guy_S05E01_PDTV_XviD_PROPER_LOL_avi_eztv_Ki mble)

American Dad - Season 03 : Episode 01 (http://torrentspy.com/torrent/855750/American_Dad_S03E01_PDTV_XviD_LOL_avi_eztv_Kimble)

Aeon
Mon, 09-11-2006, 05:14 PM
I put the funniest part's to me from last nights Family Guy on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6dlNfwFUl0

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-11-2006, 10:15 PM
Nice to see both series back. Both eps were nice but not classic.

Knives122
Mon, 09-11-2006, 10:28 PM
Are you kidding man?

The talent show in the camp olympics were hilarious(and that arm gag was priceless), that was definately the best ep. of family ever.

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 09-11-2006, 11:57 PM
New Family Guy was disappointing.

RedX1z
Tue, 09-12-2006, 09:11 AM
yeah. nice, but not a classic. they're seriously running out of ideas. season 2 still owns all the others.

ChaosK
Tue, 09-12-2006, 04:14 PM
Well, I liked the 5 minutes of Stewie going "Lois! lois lois lois...*repeat 10 more* mom...mom mom mom mom *repeat 10 more* mama mama mama mama *repeat 10 more* mommy mommy mommy mommy *repeat more* mom mom mom *repeat* mama mama *repeat*"
"WHAAAAAAAT?!" "hi...hehehehehe"

KoKo37
Mon, 09-18-2006, 12:14 AM
Family Guy - Season 05 : Episode 2 (http://torrentspy.com/torrent/861898/Family_Guy_S05_6_E02_PDTV_XviD_XOR_eztv)

American Dad - Season 03 : Episode 2 (http://torrentspy.com/torrent/861884/American_Dad_S03E02_PDTV_XviD_LOL_avi_eztv_Kimble)

ChaosK
Mon, 09-18-2006, 05:07 PM
Neither of them were that great in my opinion.

fahoumh
Sat, 09-23-2006, 12:34 PM
I could never get into American Dad, and I wish they never brought back Family Guy. The only highlight of Season 4 was the scene where Cookie Monster was free-basing cookie dough in the bathroom stall. Season 5 = teh suck.

ChaosK
Sat, 09-23-2006, 03:15 PM
I could never get into American Dad, and I wish they never brought back Family Guy. The only highlight of Season 4 was the scene where Cookie Monster was free-basing cookie dough in the bathroom stall. Season 5 = teh suck.

American Dad season 2 was pretty good, season 3 is sucking. Family guy's season 5 isn't great either however I liked season 4 a lot.

KoKo37
Mon, 09-25-2006, 05:32 PM
Family Guy - Season 5 : Epsiode 3 (http://torrentspy.com/torrent/866994/Family_Guy_S06E03_PDTV_XviD_LOL_eztv)

American Dad - Season 2 : Episode 3 (http://torrentspy.com/torrent/866987/American_Dad_S03E03_PDTV_XviD_LOL_eztv)

masamuneehs
Mon, 09-25-2006, 08:43 PM
thought the 3rd episode was the best of the guy's 5th season so far. Lots of random references, lots, but all of them were pretty funny with the exception of the Tom Brokaw one.

And it still had a pretty coherent plot.

"You know that special kind of drunk, where you're actually a better driver because you're careful because you know you're drunk." that whole part was hilarious.

Terracosmo
Tue, 09-26-2006, 03:12 AM
Decent again, for both episodes. I enjoyed to see the follow-up to the "Roger's golden turd" story in this week's American Dad.

ChaosK
Mon, 10-02-2006, 12:35 AM
Gah fucking bastards, I didn't know this and I don't know if all of you know but Family Guy won't be returning till november...too lazy to fetch an exact date though.

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-02-2006, 12:55 AM
*sigh* fucking american television, why can't they just broadcast the damn show weekly as it should be?

el_boss
Sun, 10-22-2006, 06:39 PM
So hilarious

http://www.jokeroo.com/funnypictures/real_life_peter_griffin.html