PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 49 discussion

nests
Tue, 09-13-2005, 08:48 AM
Bleach 49 RAW (http://bt.saiyaman.info/)

Phoenix20578
Tue, 09-13-2005, 11:25 PM
Hell fansubs won't be releasing the sub this week. Some bs problem. So, everyone has to wait untill Bleach-S releases it.

Munsu
Wed, 09-14-2005, 04:00 AM
Thanks Phoenix... that's the best news i've heard in a month...

aznroyale
Wed, 09-14-2005, 06:11 AM
yeah hell fansub like hmmmm ruins the show in a crappy ass qualitiy

oyabun
Wed, 09-14-2005, 09:42 AM
i heard that the current "bleach-society" is not the original one, the guys from the old bs moved to Bakakouzou... they say its a new staff just using BS name.

Phoenix20578
Wed, 09-14-2005, 11:13 AM
That explains a lot. Bleach-S did really good work, fast. If episode 48 was any indication, I expect good things from Bakakouzou.

aznroyale
Wed, 09-14-2005, 05:50 PM
i was wondering why BS was good while it was a new fansub

Phoenix20578
Wed, 09-14-2005, 07:14 PM
Who knows. I dont care as long as it has a good sub, i dont care

woofcat
Wed, 09-14-2005, 08:28 PM
Bleach Society out http://66.45.225.99:6969/index.html

Phoenix20578
Thu, 09-15-2005, 09:20 AM
This was a pretty good episode. Now things make a little more sence than before.

nests
Thu, 09-15-2005, 10:30 AM
Yes good episode

Turkish-S
Thu, 09-15-2005, 10:37 AM
yes nice episode but that guy who looked like ichigo was WAAYY too weak..

Y
Thu, 09-15-2005, 11:15 AM
The Hollow had a power designed specifically to fuck over Shinigami, as well as the possession ability. Kaien was a vice captain who was good enough to cover for Ukitake when he got sick, so he probably wasn't weak. He could have obviously killed it in 1 shot but he wanted to hurt the thing for killing his wife.

Foomanchew24
Thu, 09-15-2005, 11:17 AM
Besides if your hallows voice is erro senin then you cant kill him off too quickly, that would be a waste of a good voice actor.

Koyuki
Thu, 09-15-2005, 11:35 AM
Hehe yea, I noticed that too. I think that Kaien is a powerful shinigami. But he got caught of guard. Anyways can't wait for next ep ^^

Aeon
Thu, 09-15-2005, 11:40 AM
After watching this ep I'm guessing that the hollow inside of Ichigo is the same hollow that combined with Kaien's spirit.

Inazuma
Thu, 09-15-2005, 12:49 PM
I think the Hollow Version of Ichigo is just unique ... It don't seems to me that he is inhabited by any hollow.

Y
Thu, 09-15-2005, 01:08 PM
Hollows aren't a separate spiritual being anyway, this one was one of a kind. Ichigo's Hollow side is what was Hollowed out of him in the Shattered Shaft, as far as we've seen.

EDIT:

Also, even though Ichigo looks pretty much the same as Kaien, his Hollow mask is much different than the mask of the Hollow that merged with Kaien.

kooshi
Thu, 09-15-2005, 01:49 PM
I always liked reading this part in the manga, although they displayed it a little differently in the anime. Regardless, I always found it a little sad how Rukia was forced to kill Kaien. Also, the amount of blood that was shown when Ukitate had an attack and when Rukia stabbed Kaien kinda surprised me, considering how they always edit the amount shown from the manga to the anime. It was about the same, surprisingly i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Phoenix20578
Thu, 09-15-2005, 02:05 PM
Kaien was a great character. I wish he didnt die.

@Aeon: The hollow in Ichigo seems more like a evil twin.

Aeon
Thu, 09-15-2005, 03:28 PM
What I meant by that hollow being inside of Ichigo, was that maybe Ichigo was the reincarnation of Kaien. And like it said they would never be seperated so the spirit passed on to Ichigo.

ChaosK
Thu, 09-15-2005, 04:40 PM
that MIGHT explain why they look alike, but thats kinda...bizzare but this not unheard of in anime.
thank god they didnt stretch out this fight into more than 1 episode.

XanBcoo
Thu, 09-15-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by: Foomanchew24
Besides if your hallows voice is erro senin then you cant kill him off too quickly, that would be a waste of a good voice actor.

He's also good in FMP:TSR - love the guy.

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-15-2005, 07:45 PM
Awesome episode, Kaien is definitely the coolest one shot character (or plot device character, if you prefer) so far. Then again, being voiced by Toshihiko Seki, that's a given. It's too bad we didn't see his soul slayer before he died. Stupid hollows, fucking up everything all the time...

I honestly think Rukia is being pretty stupid. "Blah blah I don't deserve to be saved". Kaien fucking THANKED you, he was HAPPY. Get it through your mind you apathetic moron. Anyway, great stuff, I really love Ukitake, it's too bad that the coolest guys always have a handicap (he reminds me a lot of Ukyo from the Samurai Shodown games, similar looks - and they both cough blood).

XanBcoo
Thu, 09-15-2005, 09:39 PM
Also Okita from Peacemaker Kurogane/Kenshin (although not as much in Kenshin; and Peacemaker sucked pretty bad). He was a cool character and rocked pretty hard but had a disease.

Kimimaro too. Damn...all these sickly anime characters....

aznroyale
Fri, 09-16-2005, 06:35 AM
Lunar OUT (http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/%5BLunar%5D%20Bleach%20-%2049%20%5B042E4AE6%5D.avi.torrent)

alstar83
Fri, 09-16-2005, 09:18 AM
lunar is fast this time...feeling guilty??

I thought I would see shikai of Ukitake...but...what's wrong with him? How come they still keep him as a captain when he is sick...???
Rukia is so depressed now...only think negatively....while everyone is trying to help her

Jaredster
Fri, 09-16-2005, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by: alstar83

Rukia is so depressed now...only think negatively....while everyone is trying to help her

yea I know, she needs to be bitch slapped. All she does is whine.

kooshi
Fri, 09-16-2005, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by: alstar83
lunar is fast this time...feeling guilty??

I thought I would see shikai of Ukitake...but...what's wrong with him? How come they still keep him as a captain when he is sick...???

I would imagine that every captain would have their negative characteristics. I mean, cmon, you got some captains that are just insane in their minds (ex. Kenpachi, Mayuri). It just so happens that Ukitake is just... sick? Regardless, without that, he's such a great captain (very likable).

masamuneehs
Fri, 09-16-2005, 12:47 PM
I enjoyed this episode because it showed so much about Rukia. I find it very interesting that she was never the strongest, even possibly one of the worst, Shinigamis, but got special privelige, and constant sneers, because of being adopted into the Kuchiki family.

The brief flashback of Byakuya listening to Rukia's apology to earn a high rank also was enlightening: Its obvious the man cares about one thing, power.

Kaien was cool as hell. Ukitake had a good role too, as did his 2 current vice-captains. The whole thing with Kaien's wife was pretty sneaky and sad, and I didn't really see it coming until she killed the first guy. A Hollow getting into Soul Society, pretty damn good! (But what was up with him being able to destroy Zanpaktous? They really didn't elaborate on that)

Kooshi, I agree that every Captain has weaknesses and Ukitake is probably STILL the best choice for Captain... but you'd think they'd give him more able Vice-Captains than those 2 clowns, seeing as how they're going to be in charge more often than not!

I am going out on a limb, never having seen the mangas, but I'm really almost 100% sure that Ichigo is some kind of reincarnation of Kaein. Renji mentioned it, Rukia knew it, Ukitake must have too. Yoroichi and Kisuke Urahara constantly refer to him as "special" and make him do nearly impossible things in short amounts of time.

FINALLY: That Hollow said, "I am a Spirit body, he (Kaien) is a Spirit body. We are merged! We will never be seperated!"
Kaien said, "Because of you my heart will be able to remain here." He is holding Rukia, then dies.

So if Kaien get's reincarnated, that Hollow will be still connected to him, if not in same essence (white Hollowesque Ichigo anyone remember?)
Ichigo is constantly protected by a Hollow mask that appears to block blows that would be fatal to Ichigo otherwise.
Ichigo also got his first Shinigami powers FROM Rukia, possible where Kaien left them?

Come on, I can't be wrong on this one!

PhaseONE
Fri, 09-16-2005, 02:01 PM
i agree with terra.. Ukitake mad reminds me of Ukyo Tachibana in samurai showdown,

ukyo (http://pantransit.reptiles.org/images/2000-07-09/ukyo1_2.jpg)

and ukyo coughs blood wen he does a huge sudden move just like Ukitake did.. but in the game SS Ukyo, if i remember correctly, in his story he had TB or Tuberculosis which attacks tissue in the lungs and is incurable.

on the side note.. Ukitake is one of my fav's since ukyo was mine in SS since he was a strong silent character dnt know about Ukitake yet but he seems to be.

alstar83
Fri, 09-16-2005, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by: PhaseONE
and ukyo coughs blood wen he does a huge sudden move just like Ukitake did.. but in the game SS Ukyo, if i remember correctly, in his story he had TB or Tuberculosis which attacks tissue in the lungs and is incurable.

yah, the way he coughed indeed reminds me a person having TB

I just can't agree with the way he let Kaien fight alone. yeah, I know it's all about honor blah blah blah...But I don't see any thing wrong if subordinates help each other. All those who dies is not Kaien's fault... and even if he wanted to revenge for them, it is Ukitake's responsibility too. Isn't he their captain?

I just don't get it.

kooshi
Fri, 09-16-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs

Kooshi, I agree that every Captain has weaknesses and Ukitake is probably STILL the best choice for Captain... but you'd think they'd give him more able Vice-Captains than those 2 clowns, seeing as how they're going to be in charge more often than not!

The choice for vice-captain is probably up to the captain to decide. The captain knows how the assigned squad works and such, so he should be able to give a good judgement on who it should be. If those two are the vice-captains, then there should be a really good reason (maybe they'll show their true powers in a fight later on?).

ChaosK
Fri, 09-16-2005, 04:30 PM
captain probably puts vice captains through a series of tests, ukitake has no vice captain, they're both third seats.
byakuya was cold...he wasl ike "you've seen your comrades before, get used to it"

Assertn
Fri, 09-16-2005, 05:33 PM
i figured it was something like a possession right away...i mean seriously...the whole group was killed except one person, who was unconscious...sounds like alot of horror/alien movies ive seen

Personally, Ukitake reminds me of Ed and Al's sensei

kooshi
Fri, 09-16-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

How?? I don't see much resemblence.

Terracosmo
Fri, 09-16-2005, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by: PhaseONE
i agree with terra.. Ukitake mad reminds me of Ukyo Tachibana in samurai showdown,

ukyo (http://pantransit.reptiles.org/images/2000-07-09/ukyo1_2.jpg)

on the side note.. Ukitake is one of my fav's since ukyo was mine in SS since he was a strong silent character dnt know about Ukitake yet but he seems to be.

Yeah exactly, he had TB. And the fun thing about that is that he died in each ending in all the games, yet kept coming back. He's sorta the Kenny of SS i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif Also, Ukyo kept being chased by rabid fangirls. Suffice to say he was my favorite character too. I just love it when characters have that many sides to them.

I'm also fairly sure that Kubo Tite borrowed, or perhaps downright copied, Ukyo's design when he created Ukitake. They look very much alike and both of them keep coughing blood, which I don't think is just a coincidence. Also, SS is very popular in Japan so the possibility is definitely there.

Mae
Fri, 09-16-2005, 07:15 PM
So Ichigo was Shibe Kaien. I bet they're not even going to mention why his own brother didn't recognize him :p Unless at some point someone will point it out to Ganju, who'll say, "Wow, you're right. He looks EXACTLY like my dead brother. Same personality too. How could I have missed it!!??"

And did anyone bother explaining the situation to Ganju and his sister? It's not like the shinigami killed him for no reason, there was nothing else they could do.

Ukitake was cool, but how do spirits get sick? At least it probably isn't TB (unless it's "spiritual" TB). I've never really understood how coughing up blood and wasting away was considered "romantic."

I'd bet there is something still going on with the hollow that attacked Kaien. As people have pointed out the hollow did say that his technique was different from possession and they could never be separated. Makes the "dark Ichigo" seem more ominous...

Assertn
Fri, 09-16-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by: kooshi

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

How?? I don't see much resemblence.

because Ukitake is like a sensei to Rukia....
Because both of them are probably badass at what they do....
Both of them are hindered from their capacity for combat by coughing up blood when they exert themselves.....

did you even WATCH the series? i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

Darknodin
Fri, 09-16-2005, 08:03 PM
assertn... yea! i see what you mean!

and about Rukia... doesn;t anyone find it weird that, although she seems pretty weak, and has been since she got in the academy that she's been adopted into the Kuchiki family? why? she won the lottery?

kooshi
Fri, 09-16-2005, 08:09 PM
@Assertn: Ah, right, forgot about Ed and Al's sensei coughing up blood at times also. Thought you meant personality-wise, but looks like I was stupid about that i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
@Darknodin: Well, there's some reason why she was adopted. You don't pick someone up and take them to your famous house just for kicks. Whatever the reason is, it's gotta be a good one.

Eidi
Fri, 09-16-2005, 08:29 PM
Maybe they had all this planned from the beginning, making her a scape goat for Byakuya or Ichimaru to get that sword and take over soul society.

XanBcoo
Sat, 09-17-2005, 04:11 AM
From all the talk about Ukitake, I thought I was gonna get to see him pwn in this episode. He didn't do very much ...still one of my favorite captains though.

Kaien made me laugh.

masamuneehs
Sat, 09-17-2005, 02:54 PM
Darknodin, Why was Rukia adopted into the Kuchiki family?

So Byakuya could use her as a dispensable pawn in this devious plot to gain more power than God and take over OR destroy, Soul Society.

kooshi
Sat, 09-17-2005, 03:06 PM
That is a possibility. The Kuchiki House IS the most famous house in all of Soul Society, so maybe they want to make that last forever through power. Maybe they'll just hold SS hostage so that they can get whatever they want. They sure have waited a long time for it though, for Rukia to do a crime.

Mae
Sat, 09-17-2005, 06:04 PM
I sort of doubt they could have planned for what happened with Ichigo. From what I gather Rukia was pretty reliable as a shinigami for a couple hundred years. The Ichigo thing was kind of a fluke. That said I do think they wanted to use her. I seem to remember someone saying something like "oh, another pawn," when she was adopted into the family. Now, since she's condemned, she's lost her usefulness to them and so is discarded as worthless. That's why her "big brother" is so indifferent to what happens to her.

Terracosmo
Sat, 09-17-2005, 06:09 PM
In which episode(s) is it stated that Rukia and company has lived several 100 years?

Y
Sat, 09-17-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
In which episode(s) is it stated that Rukia and company has lived several 100 years?

In the very first episode Rukia says that though she looks like a child she has lived for 10 of "your lifetimes", which makes her anywhere from 150 to 800 depending on whether she was referring to the life he had lived so far or his likely total lifespan.

Terracosmo
Sat, 09-17-2005, 06:27 PM
Ah, thanks.

heero
Sun, 09-18-2005, 02:12 AM
It's funny how Ichigo became as strong as a captain when it usually takes hundreds of years to get there lol

Cal_kashi
Sun, 09-18-2005, 03:34 AM
The first scene of this episode reminded me of ehat I had known all along... Rukia has Amazingly wonderful breasts... there just so nice.i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 09-18-2005, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by: heero
It's funny how Ichigo became as strong as a captain when it usually takes hundreds of years to get there lol

That bothers me too, especially against someone like Kenpachi.

XanBcoo
Sun, 09-18-2005, 01:35 PM
I think it's cool how Rukia considered Miyako as her "ideal" woman. i.e, the woman she would strive to be. It's funny though, 'cause that's the opposite of what she really is. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

And yeah, Rukia's breasts...

masamuneehs
Sun, 09-18-2005, 04:54 PM
Rukia's breasts aren't all that great. I'm more down with Hitsugaya's Vice-Captain. Those are some major melons!

And the reason Ichigo is so good is probably related to Kaien, who was at Vict-Captain level when he died. Ichigo already had the raw potential to be on Vice-Captain level BEFORE he was trained by Urahara (vs. Renji)

heero
Sun, 09-18-2005, 05:35 PM
Spoiler removed.

GotWoot Moderator

Aeon
Sun, 09-18-2005, 05:51 PM
Some of us think that Ichigo is the reincarnated form of Kaien.

Jaredster
Sun, 09-18-2005, 06:15 PM

bleach is full of plot devices.

heero
Sun, 09-18-2005, 06:31 PM
Spoiler removed.

GotWoot Moderator

kooshi
Sun, 09-18-2005, 07:39 PM
Bleach may have some plot holes, but who cares? Just sit back and enjoy i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

kooshi
Sun, 09-18-2005, 07:39 PM
Internet messed up, sorry for double post.

Splash!
Sun, 09-18-2005, 08:51 PM
Bleach may have some plot holes, but who cares? Just sit back and enjoy

plot holes that will be filled in eventually though. Thats the great thing about bleach, EVERYTHING gets explained.

Honoko
Sun, 09-18-2005, 08:55 PM
oops, useless comment. nm >_<

Munsu
Sun, 09-18-2005, 11:34 PM
EDITED

Comments like this are useless and serve no purpose in an anime thread...

Jadugar
Sun, 09-18-2005, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by: splash
plot holes that will be filled in eventually though. Thats the great thing about bleach, EVERYTHING gets explained.

Must be a manga reader.

Y
Sun, 09-18-2005, 11:54 PM
What's funny is that you tried to spoil something but got it wrong - you're as ignorant on the matter as anime fansa re.

heero
Mon, 09-19-2005, 12:21 AM
Spoiler removed.

GotWoot Moderator

Munsu
Mon, 09-19-2005, 12:23 AM
Just saying that "you guys are all wrong, but I won't reveal why because it will be spoiling" is already a spoiler in itself...

heero
Mon, 09-19-2005, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
Just saying that "you guys are all wrong, but I won't reveal why because it will be spoiling" is already a spoiler in itself...

First of all just cause I said they got it wrong doesnt mean I was trying to be mean. And second of all I could think of 20 different possiblities off the top of my head right now. I did not spoil anything. Now lets end this since you are the one who said it was a useless post to begin with. What's the point to make more useless posts about one useless post

Budweineken is right. Saying what something ISN'T when anime viewers aren't supposed to know yet is still spoiling, and I am an anime-only viewer and would have preferred not knowing that if it's true. I won't give you a warning if you go and edit your previous posts before the next time i return to this topic. Don't let it happen again.

GotWoot Moderator

Honoko
Mon, 09-19-2005, 12:38 AM
no, what bud's saying is that your killing of speculation is spoiler. the ppl here were talking about the possibility of ichigo being a reincarnated version of kaien and you spoiled it for them by telling them that they're just wrong. just leave the anime ppl alone, unless you can think of 100% harmless comments in here.

kooshi
Mon, 09-19-2005, 09:48 AM
Being a manga reader, I would think that it's VERY obvious what to say and what not to say to the anime viewers. I always double-check my wordings to make sure that I don't spoil anything at all, regardless of how small it is.

Back on topic, just what the hell is going on in Rukia's mind?? She changes her moods so quickly. When she and Ichigo first met, she was all dominant and bossy. Now that she's back in SS, she's a complete wimp who lost the will to live. What happened to that will? She had plenty of it while in Ichigo's world (such as fighting against that shrieker hollow).

Munsu
Mon, 09-19-2005, 09:57 AM
Her attitute is fine... you guys can complain all you want about her whinning and shit... but can you cut her some slack?? She's about to be beheaded in a couple of hours, how would you react if you were on Death Row, hours away from getting the chair?

Not only that.. She's receiving a cold shoulder from her brother, she can't help but think that he has something to do with her awkward punishement of a death sentence....

kooshi
Mon, 09-19-2005, 10:16 AM
Considering all that, yeah, it would be logical for Rukia to lose the will, being abandoned by someone from her house and having lost her most important comrade. Still, with Ichigo's resemblance to Kaien, how he came to SS to save her, and how close they were in the real world, one would probably expect her to be like "Please hurry up and save me" or something like that. Me, I personally don't care which way she acts, just as long the story is good (and so far, it has been great), but honestly, I expected her to have the attitude of wanting to be rescued by Ichigo.
Oh well, everybody is different. She's most likely gone thruogh a whole lot while being a shinigami.

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-19-2005, 01:13 PM
Whining is one thing, but to keep thinking that she killed Kaien when he in fact THANKED her, that's the annoying and stupid part.
Apathy is natural, but the rest of it isn't.

Honoko
Mon, 09-19-2005, 07:37 PM
ehhh, i'd give her some slack. she killed the first guy who treated her normally in the squad. apparently, normalcy is very important to rukia, as evidenced by her moping and no desire to be saved.

besides, seeing a damsel in distress not that distressed about her predicament is a novelty in anime/manga so i'm not complaining one bit =]

ChaosK
Mon, 09-19-2005, 08:07 PM
she killed the her only friend (becuase she didnt see renji frequently after she graduated)

masamuneehs
Mon, 09-19-2005, 08:32 PM
What I also don't understand about not explaining to Renji and his big breasted sister (so hot!) about Kaien's death is one of those annoying things female anime characters always seem to do.

A tragedy happens that they couldn't possible have prevented.
Girl: "I killed him... . I'm a terrible person"
Deceased's family: "What happened to our loved one?"
Stupid Girl: "It was my fault... I killed him..."
No further explanation. Girl leaves.
Family: "Curse them! They killed one of our family, one of their own ranks! I will hate them forever!"
Girl: "I'm not worth saving..."
Dead guy's ghost: BITCH HOW STUPID CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE?!??! DIDN'T YOU KNOW ME AT ALL??? I WANTED IT TO END THAT WAY YOU WENCH!

ChaosK
Mon, 09-19-2005, 09:06 PM
renji doesnt have a big breasted sister...and werent you banned for a week? if you mean ganju then yes, he has a bigbreasted sister.

KitKat
Mon, 09-19-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by: kooshi
Considering all that, yeah, it would be logical for Rukia to lose the will, being abandoned by someone from her house and having lost her most important comrade. Still, with Ichigo's resemblance to Kaien, how he came to SS to save her, and how close they were in the real world, one would probably expect her to be like "Please hurry up and save me" or something like that. Me, I personally don't care which way she acts, just as long the story is good (and so far, it has been great), but honestly, I expected her to have the attitude of wanting to be rescued by Ichigo.
Oh well, everybody is different. She's most likely gone thruogh a whole lot while being a shinigami.

I think the reason she doesn't want to be rescued by Ichigo has two parts. First, she doesn't consider herself worth saving. She hasn't dealt with the guilt that she carries, and she has come to accept her execution as being inevitable. She is naturally law-abiding and accepts the laws of Soul Society within certain bounds. We've seen that she's capable of breaking out of these constraints, but she seems like she'd like to keep within them when possible.
Second, Ichigo has come to mean a lot to her, and all she wants is for him to be safe and happy. She values Ichigo's life more than her own. Now, Rukia doesn't know that she's living in an anime where the hero will miraculously find some way to come through and save her. She knows very well the incredible power of the captains, and the combined force of all those living within Soul Society. As far as she's concerned, Ichigo is on a suicide mission. She would rather Ichigo was living a normal life instead of trying to rescue her. But really, she's locked in the tower, there's nothing she can do anyways. She knows that none of her actions will affect anything, so she chooses to sit in silence.

ChaosK
Tue, 09-20-2005, 04:02 PM
you forget the part about her dreaming about kaien.

Assassin
Wed, 09-21-2005, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
What I also don't understand about not explaining to Renji and his big breasted sister (so hot!) about Kaien's death is one of those annoying things female anime characters always seem to do.

well renji was probably busy with his own training and probably didnt even have access to rukia anyway. rukia was made part of the 13th squad before she even graduated, remember? for all we know she didnt see renji for like a hundred years.

as for kaiens sister, i think she was probably told. if not by rukia, then by ukitake atleast. and plus, its wasnt an incident that was hidden or anyhting, so there no reason for other to not know what had happened. infact, i believe ganju even said that he remembered seein his brothers body being brought back by the shiningami who killed him. so they must have been made aware of the incident to some extent.

having said that, finding out that ur brother was killed by one of his commorades, regardless of the situation is not something that the average person can just accept so readily. even if/though the sister was told, she would understandably be mad at and blame rukia, hence her guilt.

Hakeem_21
Fri, 09-23-2005, 05:28 AM
I must say Rukia flashback with Kaien was pretty good.

Also about Gin and Hitsugaya,that fight was best i have seen in Bleach technique wise. Its much better than Ichigos fights who are mostly about raw power not technique.

Hopefully he will have some good techniques after Bankai.

kAi
Sat, 09-24-2005, 04:58 PM
Just caught back upto the Bleach anime, watched 46-49.

Some nice episodes in there, nice to see Gin and Hitsugaya go at it, and also the Kaien flashbacks.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 09-24-2005, 07:21 PM
heh i watched eps 42-49.

Man i didnt think the shorty would be that good.

Hope he and Gin go at again soon,this time one on one not Hitsugaya trying to protect someone.

RedX1z
Sun, 10-02-2005, 03:32 PM
next time they fight, i just hope no one interferes. so much interference, ya?

Hakeem_21
Tue, 10-04-2005, 01:58 PM
Internference is sadly something common in shonens. They dont want any of the two strong characthers to lose. Draws are common.