PDA

View Full Version : I wonder how long everyone will last

Tinks
Sat, 09-10-2005, 12:06 PM
Its interesting to me how many people keep watching with the notion that eventually the show will get back on track. For all you know these fillers could last a hundred episodes, maybe more who knows. I'm curious as to how much filler everyone is going to be able to stand before everyone starts saying enough is enough and moves on to another show. I myself find myself wondering just how much more theres going to really be and if I'll be able to keep watching, because if this were any other show starting off with something like this I wouldnt watch it.

XanBcoo
Sat, 09-10-2005, 01:09 PM
I stopped watching Naruto after the first Baka-bro episode.

dark maginn
Sat, 09-10-2005, 01:23 PM
i watched naruto to like eps 150 or more

heero
Sat, 09-10-2005, 07:02 PM
Im gonna watch as many fillers as it takes i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

thoregundi
Sat, 09-10-2005, 10:21 PM
fillers? i didnt read the manga, i like the show!, i've seen the whole series close to 4 times, lol, actually im on my 4th go at it, ep 33 aaah man, its like every time i introduce someone else to the show i spend a few weekends watchin nothin but naruto back to back, yess i'll watch, and keep watchin, ooooh the last few episodes arnt too bad, i like it! (yes i realize the manga's story where 2 years pass and how the show is makin a different story path) maybe after the bug thing they will show naruto's training , ??? i dunno, i'll keep watchin , i'll let you know when they get back to the story ?

ChaosK
Sat, 09-10-2005, 10:21 PM
i'll watch the fillers, i'll just come back here every day after to whin and bitch about it, got a problem?

Jman
Sat, 09-10-2005, 10:46 PM
i've reluctantly watched all of them so far with hopes that they will end them and finally bring the kakashi gaiden.

ChaosK
Sat, 09-10-2005, 10:52 PM
kakashi gaiden will rock hard, so i guess waiting through these fillers is worth it.

nests
Sun, 09-11-2005, 01:44 AM
Yeah Naruto fillers suck unlike bleach. Anyway this last fillers at least dont suck that much but I do hope That when they do get to Kakashi Gaiden they have to add to the figth seans specially the fourths. After that I doubt they'll continue with the story since I dont think theres enough for more that 20 episodes, since it has been nothing but fights in the manga. I have said it and I will say it again I rather have Naruto go in to 6 to 12 month wait before they continue with the story line. If they dont than they'll either finish the Naruto way before its supposed to or they will add fillers after Naruto lives the village to train (which is not such a bad idea).

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Sun, 09-11-2005, 02:20 AM
yeah some filler dealing with naruto's training outside the village would be much better than the crap being played now

2:25
Sun, 09-11-2005, 03:43 AM
I've already had enough i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
Just taking a break from the recent Naruto episodes until they reach the Kakashi arc.

kAi
Sun, 09-11-2005, 10:20 AM
I think I stopped watching at about 140.
I'm just going to wait 'till it's back on track.

Terracosmo
Sun, 09-11-2005, 11:52 AM
I always watch it. It's not like it's a big effort to download a file for free and watch it. If you can't even spend 20 minutes a week on Naruto then you are a pretty weird person in my opinion.

Even if the fillers suck goatballs there is some occasional good stuff too.

Rhanfahl
Sun, 09-11-2005, 08:59 PM
Well, this last arc hasn't been too bad, and Naruto hasn't Rasenganed anyone or used Kage Bunshin for some retarded reason like scratching his ass yet. Its been pretty intensive on other characters, particularly Shino and Hinata, which I like. I mean if Naruto is gonna hog all the screentime in the normal manga, why not show some other people doing something of worth in the filler. ::note:: I say something of worth, so as to not confuse you with the 2 stupid shit plots before this one that made me want to poor gasoline all over the writers, cut their ears off to "Stuck in the Middle with you", and proceed to light them on fire.

Strider
Wed, 09-14-2005, 06:12 AM
I downloaded the episodes right up until the Kurenai Team arc began, but I had stopped watching once Mizuki was the main antagonist, and allegedly insanely powerful. Wasn't riding that train.

With Shino involved in these latest episodes though, I plan to download them and watch everything to catch up. There's bound to be something coo' in there with the Aburame in the mix, right? About time, too.

Tinks
Thu, 09-15-2005, 08:20 PM
Its just getting to me continually watching the series when the storyline has gone to complete and utter shit, I dont even know how they can stand putting it out, contrasting from everything else its not even the same show

Y
Thu, 09-15-2005, 09:38 PM
I dropped Naruto anime after 133 and never looked back.

XanBcoo
Thu, 09-15-2005, 09:40 PM
What about 134 and 135? You didn't want closure for that arc?

Jaredster
Thu, 09-15-2005, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by: XanBcoo
What about 134 and 135? You didn't want closure for that arc?

why would anyone want it?

XanBcoo
Thu, 09-15-2005, 10:38 PM
Ummm, because it's the last 2 episodes, climax, and resolution of the arc? (and of the "canon" story).

"Oh yeah, I'll stop watching after Sasuke activates stage 2, making every episode I've watched of the Sasuke-chase-arc completely useless."

Jaredster
Thu, 09-15-2005, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by: XanBcoo
Ummm, because it's the last 2 episodes, climax, and resolution of the arc? (and of the "canon" story).

"Oh yeah, I'll stop watching after Sasuke activates stage 2, making every episode I've watched of the Sasuke-chase-arc completely useless."

but it sucks...

XanBcoo
Thu, 09-15-2005, 11:41 PM
Says you. I thought it was pretty damn good.

Though I guess I'm not suprised Y quit. He reads the manga and basically knew what to expect. Perhaps because of the awesome quality of 133, he wanted to quit while it peaked, saving himself from watching sub par anime. Or maybe he just got bored of it.

Point is, Naruto doesn't suck so quit yer bitchin'