PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 194 Discussion

Sidnne
Fri, 09-09-2005, 04:02 PM
Chapter 194 is available in low quality raw format.

Get it here! (http://shonenjump.free.fr/Bleach.zip)

Here is a translation that I grabbed from the Bleachforums again.

BLEACH 194 Conquistadores [La Basura]

Yammy: &What? You're all so annoying, one after another&
If you want to cut in line& that means you want to die first&right!?c

Yammy attacks the two, but Yoruichi flips him over easily

Yammy: &Wh&What the&!? damn you!!!

Yoruichi: Going to take care of Inoue. give me the medicine.

Urahara: Here you go!

Yoruichi ignores Yammy and moves towards Inoue

Yammy: Wait, you!!!

Yammy tries to grab Yoruichi but Yoruichi jumps on his left hand and kicks him in the face

Yammy: Bu&u!?c

Yoruichi flips in the air, and slaps Yammy down onto the ground
Yoruichi holds the bloodied Inoue

Inoue: &Yo&Yoru&ichi&san&?

Yoruichi: Yeah.

Inoue: Ku&Kuro&Kuro&sa&ki&kun&is he&c

Yoruichi: Safe. don't worry&can you drink this?

Inoue: &Yes&

Yammy: Bahaa!!!

Yammy tries to attack again despite being wounded

Yoruichi: &You just don't give up.

Yammy: &Kill&! Ki&Kill you!!!

Energy gathers around Yammy's mouth

Yoruichi: (Hollow flash [translation?]!!!)

Yammy fires off his beam

Yammy: &Hehe&serves you right&blow you to smithereens&
Yammy: No way you can dodge my Hollow flash&at this&distance&!?

In front of Yammy is Urahara with his Benihime, and behind Urahara is Yoruichi

Yammy: Wh&who are you&what did you do&!? How did the Hollow flash&c

Urahara: As you can see, I eliminated it by throwing something similar to it, since deflecting it is quite dangerous for others

Yamm: What&!!

Urahara: If you can't believe me, I can show it to you once again Cry Benihime

A red attack flies towards Yammy. It almost hits Yammy, but suddenly Urukiola appears in front of Yammy and destroys the blow

Yammy: Uru&kio&la&

Urukiola punches Yammy in the stomach

Yammy: Wh&What are you&doing&

Urukiola: You idiot, you're not thinking straight anymore Yammy.
These guys are Urahara Kisuke and Shihouin Yoruichi. At your level, we can't win like this. we're retreating.

Urukiola then pokes in the air and the space rips apart!

Yoruichi: &are you running away?

Urukiola: Not like you to taunt. You two have to protect two almost dead trash, and fight against me, can you know for sure which side will win? We accomplished our mission.
And will report back to Captain Aizen.
That the pseudo-shinigami you had your eyes on, was nothing but trash that didn't need to be eliminated.

Urukiola disappears into space.

Header: Kisuke and Yoruichi stand before Arankar Yammy! Battle heats up!

Middle column: Show your real strength!!

Ending column: The sense of defeat&can't be wiped away&

Rumors for next time: Shinigami gathering at Karakura town!! What is their surprising intent!?

Zhan
Fri, 09-09-2005, 04:41 PM
Awesome shit. damn those fucking pussies running away

nests
Fri, 09-09-2005, 06:26 PM
Cool that Urukiola guy seems to be really strong

ChaosK
Fri, 09-09-2005, 07:22 PM
haha that was quite funny.

yoruichi just completely ignoring yammy. urahara badass.

kooshi
Fri, 09-09-2005, 08:03 PM
Gotta love that duo i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif Yoruichi is such an awesome assassin and Urahara....... well, is himself, haha. Wonder what his bankai looks like i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

nests
Fri, 09-09-2005, 09:15 PM
Urahara makes Ichigo look really week he wasnt able to do shit with his Ban Kai and Urahara hasnt even realesed it

mage
Fri, 09-09-2005, 09:44 PM
It was my impression that the reason Ichigo wasn't doing very good was because the hollow in him was trying to take over his body again. I think Ichigo could've beat Yammy easy if the hollow wasn't interfering.

kyubisrage
Sat, 09-10-2005, 12:16 AM
Hard to tell since he gets some power from the hollow side of him. But the hollow really fucked it up for ichigo. Do you think you can fight at your best with another person trying to take over your mind i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif?

pk7
Sat, 09-10-2005, 05:09 AM
bleach7 lq scanlation (http://66.90.118.110/~bleach7/manga/Bleach_ch194_M7_LQ.zip)

Splash!
Sat, 09-10-2005, 10:42 AM
alright, so considering the various soul society captains and characters in bleach as units of measurement, where do you guys think the arankaru lie in terms of strength?

ChaosK
Sat, 09-10-2005, 03:29 PM
uhh arankaru are hollow turned shinigami? or shinigami turned hollow?

Splash!
Sat, 09-10-2005, 04:12 PM
Arankaru are hollow turned shinigami. And Vaizards are Shinigami turned hollow

ChaosK
Sat, 09-10-2005, 04:13 PM
werent those two vaizards?

Knives122
Sat, 09-10-2005, 04:19 PM
Yammy and Uru(thats what I call him b/c his full name is too annoying to say) are matured allankar and those annoying two kid like people are Vaizards

ChaosK
Sat, 09-10-2005, 04:27 PM
really? i thought yammy and uru were vaizards, isnt aizen a vaizard? he was a shinigami first and hollow second which would make him a vaizard and they were going to report back to him which would make them vaizards too right? unless aizen has vaizards and arankaru both working for him.

Knives122
Sat, 09-10-2005, 04:33 PM
well we dont know if Aizen has used the device on himself yet, he's probably waiting for the transition to be perfect(which is why he's using it on the hollows).

and as far as we know the vaizards are working for themselves

ChaosK
Sat, 09-10-2005, 04:35 PM
oh. well then, funny. then the vaizards arent necessarily the bad guys. and i guess the 3 that have enough spirit level to not be trash is urahara, yoruichi and isshin, because i think uru..blah called ichigo trash. but then again they shouldnt know about isshin.

its definetly
1. urahara
2. yoruichi
3. isshin/ichigo.

Munsu
Sat, 09-10-2005, 04:58 PM
It seems that by the end of the chapter, the Hollow portion of Ichigo had taken over... I think is gonna quickly go after the two arankaru

ChaosK
Sat, 09-10-2005, 06:05 PM
i think ichigo's going to go with the vaizards or something, maybe urahara suggests him to or something. i want him to find out his dads a badass shinigami too.

Zhan
Sun, 09-11-2005, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
oh. well then, funny. then the vaizards arent necessarily the bad guys. and i guess the 3 that have enough spirit level to not be trash is urahara, yoruichi and isshin, because i think uru..blah called ichigo trash. but then again they shouldnt know about isshin.

its definetly
1. urahara
2. yoruichi
3. isshin/ichigo.

They were actually referring to 4 people. If you read the chapter again vegeta said something along the lines of "We are here to capture him. I heard there are only three others with spirit pressures high enough to be dangerous" So we know they were going after Ichigo, the three others must be Urahara, Yoruichi and Isshin.

kAi
Sun, 09-11-2005, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
really? i thought yammy and uru were vaizards, isnt aizen a vaizard? he was a shinigami first and hollow second which would make him a vaizard and they were going to report back to him which would make them vaizards too right? unless aizen has vaizards and arankaru both working for him.

Aizen was saved by Hollows, and he's turning them into Hollow-Shinigami, when he is a or will be a Shinigami-Hollow.