PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 275 Discussion!!!

Dezalanel
Fri, 09-09-2005, 05:02 AM
Here ya go guys I threw it up on rapidshare for everyone http://rapidshare.de/files/4891563/Naruto_275.zip.html

omg...Kakashi is going to pwn.

Zhan
Fri, 09-09-2005, 05:29 AM
EDIT: so kakashi really does have mangekyou......................................... ..............................

SOLDIER [X]
Fri, 09-09-2005, 05:49 AM
PM me ur e-mail addy

Necromas
Fri, 09-09-2005, 06:33 AM
Well, there are 2 ways this could be possible:

1. This is not really the mangekyou sharingan, but a new type of sharingam
-explanation, Kakashi never killed his best friend

2. There is another way to get the mangekyou sharingan
-Kakashi was given his sharingan by his best friend, who was on his death bed
-obviously, Kakashi is the 3rd person ABLE to unlock the mangekyou

EpyonNext
Fri, 09-09-2005, 06:53 AM
Everything but the last page sucked i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif.

dragon608608
Fri, 09-09-2005, 07:07 AM
please give me another link (hate rapid share)

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 09-09-2005, 07:39 AM
Looks like it's a chapter with mostly dialogue, we need a translation now!

dragon608608
Fri, 09-09-2005, 07:59 AM
So cool. Did you all know the different between Kakashi's Mag. sharingan and Itachi's Mag. sharingan? When Itachi activates it, he doesn't need any hand seal. However, to Kakashi, he needs the hand seal to activate it. In addition, Kakashi's Mag. sharingan seems to have smaller or thinner weel than Itachi's Mag. sharingan.

Necromas suggests that may be a new type of sharingan. I think it is the possible beginning state or little Mag. sharingan. For example, if Itachi's Mag. sharingan is A+ stage (true blood line Mag. sharingan), then Kakashi's Mag. sharingan is A- stage (false or inheriting blood line Mag. sharingan). What do you all think?

PS: Need translation

Yorma
Fri, 09-09-2005, 08:51 AM
this is some fucked-up thing. Kakashi having mangekyo -> lol.

nests
Fri, 09-09-2005, 09:11 AM
275 Scanlation (http://rapidshare.de/files/4898540/275Scan.zip.html)

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 09-09-2005, 09:43 AM
WTF kakashi with the super sharingan? In the immortal words of Desi Arnaz "Kishimoto looks like you got some splanning to do"

Psyke
Fri, 09-09-2005, 11:18 AM
I can never download anything from rapidshare due to the proxy problem. Thus I went over to narutofan but all they got was the raw. Seems like Kakashi's secret weapon is a sharingan upgrade. Not too sure whether it's the mangekyou though as it looks a little different...... Hope this doesn't spawn more variations of the Sharingan as that would suck.......

Phoenix20578
Fri, 09-09-2005, 11:54 AM
Finnaly! I thought that would never end, but i'll admit that was a good way to end thing. Sadori's fight in the anime should be this good, if not beter. The next chapter is something worth waiting for.

kAi
Fri, 09-09-2005, 11:56 AM
Well, it seems we'll be seeing Orochimaru and/or Sasuke soon, Kakashi and Naruto will dispose of Deidara, or he'll run away, then off to the Grass it is.

It looks a bit different to Mangekyou Sharingan, but what the fuck.

Phoenix20578
Fri, 09-09-2005, 12:14 PM
Lets compare them:

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/3680/114982745small1ne.jpg
http://img307.imageshack.us/img307/531/untitled12rt.gif

It might be another variation. Sorry Psyke

chet_chetty
Fri, 09-09-2005, 12:16 PM
I dont think it's Mangekyou although the idea of him developing it farther than 3 dots is kinda off. But he is our favorite genius...

PSJ
Fri, 09-09-2005, 12:44 PM
Kakashi's eye looks stupid, he can't have Mangekyou Sharingan and further development of the sharingan is just annoying, Kishimoto has started to suck, he killed off Sasori when Chiyo and Sakura were the ones that should die and now he gives Kakashi a developed Sharingan? What the fuck is this? Let the bad guys kill the good guys for once.

Mut
Fri, 09-09-2005, 01:13 PM
Gay shit.

ChaosK
Fri, 09-09-2005, 01:42 PM
who cares? kakashi has a fuckin super eye now and he's going to own, doesnt affect me.

edit: oh and sweet, the next chapter is called "the true heir of the uchihas" hmm...kakashi--uchiha? okay if kishimoto forms that kind of connection its officially gay.

Mut
Fri, 09-09-2005, 01:56 PM
I'm pretty sure it's referring to Kakashi receiving the eye from Obito, not actually becoming an Uchiha.

MemnochTheCaT
Fri, 09-09-2005, 02:40 PM
That's possible... of course with Itachi aligned with Akatsuki, and Sasuke aligned with Orochimaru, Kakashi is the sole 'Uchiha' heir left in Konoha, so to speak.

From Sasuke's flashbacks, we can see that the Uchiha clan were in Konoha for quite some time, and seemed mostly to be good people that were pretty normal.

Of course, with the subtexts that are used, who can really tell *what* that means lol.

benjaminz
Fri, 09-09-2005, 02:43 PM
<joke>JaJAjaAajaja i laf an poynt at evry dumfuk hu thot he wuz 1337 n sed "n0ob iT is a FaKt taht KAKSHI WIL NEVAR GIT MANGE" LOLZ!!!!!!111one11!~1!~~ HUAHUAHUAHAUHA </joke>

Oh well, now I'm thinking Itachi, Kakashi and Sasuke will all have a different type of super sharingan and they're all gonna have some sharingan get together thing goin on in the future haha.

edit: so um, did sasori die or what?

ChaosK
Fri, 09-09-2005, 03:01 PM
umm so your suggesting the story will focus around sharingan?

benjaminz
Fri, 09-09-2005, 03:23 PM
No, I'm suggesting that Kishimoto will further develop the side-plot relating to what Itachi said to Sasuke about there being three Mangekyou Sharingan users by making each Sharingan user have a different type of upgraded Sharingan...

This is going off into theory land, but maybe
Itachi -> Genjutsu (Tsukiyomi)
Sasuke -> Taijutsu (Something related to that theory about Sasuke using Orochimaru's Sword)
Kakashi -> Ninjutsu (I don't know... but Kakashi's supposed to be a uber Ninjutsu guy or something =p)

sangai
Fri, 09-09-2005, 03:29 PM
i dunno if i recall there was a chapter not to long ago the itachi kakashi fight with the fake itachi...where it showed kakashi with mange...so im not sure , all he said is this is a new technique...perhaps it merly requires a mutation of some sort to the doujutsu's *eye dealies* its rather intresting really

i look forward to what ever it is...
NO its not mange..but some kinda sub form...or something...perhaps there has always been this form and other forms of the sharingan..I.E to take advantage of a fighting style ...I.E as kakashi said a few chapters ago..perhaps this is for range fighting.

and then you prolly got one for extremly close combat..and hell could be one for every type of fight who teh fuck knows.

jing
Fri, 09-09-2005, 03:39 PM
How about, you don't really have to kill your friend to obtain the next stage of Sharingan and all the things that Itachi said was BS.

ChaosK
Fri, 09-09-2005, 04:06 PM
oh yeah, this goes back to when kakashi was talking to itachi and was like "how bad has your eyesight gotten?" i guess maybe he was like "how do you not notice this mangekyou sharingan in my left eye"

chet_chetty
Fri, 09-09-2005, 06:55 PM
If we can accept that Kakashi developed the 3rd sharingan, why cant we accept that he can further develop it to this form (as long as it's not mangekyou)?

chet_chetty
Fri, 09-09-2005, 06:56 PM
edit - double post

JusDaMan
Sat, 09-10-2005, 01:35 AM
hmm... I been thinking. Maybe there is 2 variation of MS. a good and bad version.

itachi killed shisui therefore gaining what we see right now.
Sasuke was about to kill naruto to gain MS but decided to go a different route.
Kakashi is Good. there through Hard work he gained a good version of MS.

Think of the force in star wars. Jedi uses the light side of force, sith uses dark side of force.

ALSO. Kakashi's version MAY beable to beat itachi's version.
Orochimaru said in the forest of death that sasuke's eyes is deeper than itachi. Through that we can ASSUME orochimaru see's sasuke gaining the Good MS and not itachi's version.

In terms of numer lets look at it like this.

Itachi's version = 10 and will stay 10 forever along with bad eyesight
kakashi's version = 8 But has POTENTIAL for being 11+

Terracosmo
Sat, 09-10-2005, 03:33 AM
This was a damn good chapter... Sasori's speech was actually pretty cool. This fight will rock in the anime, because there it will be like 2 eps instead of 2 months like here. I still don't like the idea of Sakura being a part of Sasori's death but I guess one will have to get used to her being not useless after 5 years. Personally I don't give a shit about the sharingan, it will probably be explained in some reasonable manner anyway.

Chiyo better die to compensate Sasori's death. Also, I hope Deidara won't lose so quickly... I really like that guy (and his voice is so SEXY) + his fight with Gaara is one of the fights I'm looking most forward to seeing in the anime.

mage
Sat, 09-10-2005, 10:28 AM
perhaps the mangekyou changes shapes depending on what attack is being used. the only time we've seen it is when itachi used tsukiyomi.

Honoko
Sat, 09-10-2005, 10:47 AM
i know that i had been bitching like crazy about how the fight was going at the beginning but having just caught up with everything from ch 269, i'll admit that the fight wasn't that bad at all--- but only when you read one chapter right after another. i still can't believe i read 2 months' worth of manga of sakura actually fighting =P but now we know that apparently everyone in konoha has a fighting chance with the akatsuki. hell, if sakura can survive, everyone else can. except for maybe hinata ;D

i HIGHLY doubt this'll happen but wouldn't it be a nice twist if sasori's spy subordinate of orochimaru was kabuto? it'd save kishimoto the effort of drawing a new character and having to come up with a marginal character background, if anything =P

LowLifeEric
Sat, 09-10-2005, 01:01 PM
It is possible

Assertn
Sat, 09-10-2005, 01:48 PM
well.....remember how chiyo said she still had one thing left to do? my friend just figured out chiyo's ultimate plan:

breathe life back into gaara

i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

biglamchops
Sat, 09-10-2005, 02:07 PM
I don't get what chiyo meant by her not being the one to defeat Sasori....and how he saw the attack but decided not to dodge it. Someone explain.

dragon608608
Sat, 09-10-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
well.....remember how chiyo said she still had one thing left to do? my friend just figured out chiyo's ultimate plan:

breathe life back into gaara

damn. that is highly possible. she said she can even breath life to a mere puppet, isn't she?

ChaosK
Sat, 09-10-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by: JusDaMan
hmm... I been thinking. Maybe there is 2 variation of MS. a good and bad version.

itachi killed shisui therefore gaining what we see right now.
Sasuke was about to kill naruto to gain MS but decided to go a different route.
Kakashi is Good. there through Hard work he gained a good version of MS.

Think of the force in star wars. Jedi uses the light side of force, sith uses dark side of force.

ALSO. Kakashi's version MAY beable to beat itachi's version.
Orochimaru said in the forest of death that sasuke's eyes is deeper than itachi. Through that we can ASSUME orochimaru see's sasuke gaining the Good MS and not itachi's version.

In terms of numer lets look at it like this.

Itachi's version = 10 and will stay 10 forever along with bad eyesight
kakashi's version = 8 But has POTENTIAL for being 11+

uhh yeah this sucks. if you can get mangekyou sharingan through hard work it fucking shits on the mangekyou's sharingan. its special because it seperates itachi from the rest. if all the uchihas ran around with mangekyou sharingans, the standard would've been highered from sharingan to mangekyou sharingan. (as in people already think sharingan is great, but if everybody has one, having a sharingan becomes standard, thus making mangekyou sharingan great, but if everybody has that too, then mangekyou sharingan will become standard.)

Originally posted by: biglamchops
I don't get what chiyo meant by her not being the one to defeat Sasori....and how he saw the attack but decided not to dodge it. Someone explain.
first i'd like to say, your stupid, now i'll continue.
chiyo meant that sasori with the small heart he has left inside him willingly got defeated, in other words, sasori committed suicide. thus meaning chiyo didnt beat sasori, sasori beat himself.

biglamchops
Sat, 09-10-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
chiyo meant that sasori with the small heart he has left inside him willingly got defeated, in other words, sasori committed suicide. thus meaning chiyo didnt beat sasori, sasori beat himself.

ooh...very deep! Well that's what I kinda thought in the beginning but not sure why. Sorry I didn't really look into it as much as you did. It seems like your life evolves around naruto with your 1000 posts and shit. You're trying to belittle me by calling me stupid for asking a question....trust me little boy...you'll probably never be as smart as I am. Get a life... go out and get laid or something instead of spending all your time posting on message boards.

RasenDori
Sat, 09-10-2005, 10:13 PM

ooh...very deep! Well that's what I kinda thought in the beginning but not sure why. Sorry I didn't really look into it as much as you did. It seems like your life evolves around naruto with your 1000 posts and shit. You're trying to belittle me by calling me stupid for asking a question....trust me little boy...you'll probably never be as smart as I am. Get a life... go out and get laid or something instead of spending all your time posting on message boards.

dude, calm down. it was immature of him to call you stupid, but its just as immature on you to take it that far. chill out, and have fun.

anyways... i havent posted anything in a while, due to a lack of having anything say, but i was thinking about this: itachi tells sasuke that he can gain the same mangekyou sharingan as him, and he also mentioned that only an uchiha with the same blood as him can defeat him. so maybe the mangekyou sharingan (or just the final sharingan development) is different for every hous hold in the uchiha. in that case it would mean that kakashi has inherited obitos form. theres no real proof to this theory however, just speculation.

ChaosK
Sat, 09-10-2005, 10:24 PM

LOL

everybody calls each other stupid on gotwoot, you should get used to it because with your intelligence, you should already answer to it like a good little doggy.

furthermore you asked the question, i supplied an answer i'm guessing you'd be the stupid one for not being able to see the simple meaning in chiyo's words. something a first grader would understand. so i guess i am smarter than you, i didnt mean to belittle you but it looks like i am subconciously doing it as i'm typing this, oh well.

Stop with the flaming or you'll both recieve a warning.

GotWoot Moderator

drcitan
Sun, 09-11-2005, 09:35 AM
Oh oh I feel a storm coming.....But anyway Sasori and Chiyo are dead so lets move on to Naurto and Kakashi. Can someone get a scanslation I'm dieing with all this dialog. Oh yeah Sakura destroyed the strongest ninja in the sand with one punch.

kAi
Sun, 09-11-2005, 09:59 AM
Check nests post for a scanlation, on the first page, 10 posts down.

Jaredster
Sun, 09-11-2005, 12:49 PM
This was a pretty cool chapter, it had a stupid hanger though.

Naruto_RNG
Sun, 09-11-2005, 10:51 PM
man kakashi's MS looks a lot cooler than Itachi's. kakashi's has that line thing going but itachi have the very simple one. I wouldn't be suprised if kakashi has the better one. since good guys always have better stuff. not complaining though.

Zhan
Mon, 09-12-2005, 05:03 AM
kakashi's new sharingan is probably able to counter and nullify the mangekyou. I mean really whats the point of kishimoto giving kakashi a new type of sharingan if it isn't equal or possibly better than that of mangekyou.

Strider
Mon, 09-12-2005, 05:46 AM
To show Kakashi that all this development on an eye that shouldn't even belong to him still isn't worth shit against Itachi. And, once Itachi lays it on Kakashi, maybe we'll see him work on another original technique. Something new out the famous "Copy Ninja."

Assertn
Mon, 09-12-2005, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by: ZhanZhao
kakashi's new sharingan is probably able to counter and nullify the mangekyou. I mean really whats the point of kishimoto giving kakashi a new type of sharingan if it isn't equal or possibly better than that of mangekyou.

because kakashi won't be the one to defeat itachi

Keno
Mon, 09-12-2005, 02:39 PM
I dont know if anyone noticed, and if the scanlation is 100% accurate, but Sasori said (p.10) that a "subordinate of orochimaru" is a spy of his. I think it cant be Sasuke but what about Kabuto?? Kabuto is known as a spy so, in traditional Japanese fashion...
"Could it be..." LOL.

Maybe Kabuto has some tie-ins with Akatsuki.

The Sharingan thingy is all speculation until Kishimoto explains it. Maybe it is an under-developed mangekyou or something! who knows!

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Mon, 09-12-2005, 05:31 PM
im i the only one tired of all the little extras for the sharingan. it was a little overpowered before but now this is going overboard. next they'll ahve a sharingan tech that can copy bloodlines...

ChaosK
Mon, 09-12-2005, 07:59 PM
lol "Triple mangekmenkekyou supah special sharingan mod, sharinton!"

dragon608608
Mon, 09-12-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by: mr3vi1m0nk3y
im i the only one tired of all the little extras for the sharingan. it was a little overpowered before but now this is going overboard. next they'll ahve a sharingan tech that can copy bloodlines...

that would me over-estimate and borring if it come to that. However, i don't think it will never be because if it true, i don't think Naruto would have a little tiny change of survive, so is everyone else.

Naruto_RNG
Mon, 09-12-2005, 09:14 PM
not if Naruto learn the 4th move that flash thing where he can be anywhere any time. SPEED, and kyubi. I can't wait till naruto learns a new jutsu. all we been seeing is kagebunshi and rasengan.

WarkWark
Mon, 09-12-2005, 11:13 PM
As far as I know, and I just watch the anime, but have been bored lately due to uber-filler, Kakashi is the only person still alive, who has seen Mangekyou while having his sharingan activated, Itachi also used it on Sasuke, but I don't remember sasuke having his sharingan activated at that time, so possibly kakashi has made an original technique based on what he learned from his run in with Itachi's Mangekyou. I know its a bloodline limit technique, but if you think about this, Rasengan the technique passed down from the fouth hokage is probaly how Kakashi learned how to do his Chidori, I always saw chidori is a make-shift rasengan.

Necromas
Tue, 09-13-2005, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by: WarkWark
As far as I know, and I just watch the anime, but have been bored lately due to uber-filler, Kakashi is the only person still alive, who has seen Mangekyou while having his sharingan activated, Itachi also used it on Sasuke, but I don't remember sasuke having his sharingan activated at that time, so possibly kakashi has made an original technique based on what he learned from his run in with Itachi's Mangekyou. I know its a bloodline limit technique, but if you think about this, Rasengan the technique passed down from the fouth hokage is probaly how Kakashi learned how to do his Chidori, I always saw chidori is a make-shift rasengan.

He invented chidori on his own.

And ya, he prolly sharingan'ed the mangekyou sharingan before he got owned by it. And over the years he developed an advanced sharingan to counter it.

Honoko
Tue, 09-13-2005, 07:23 AM
that doesn't really make sense because it's been established that the sharingan can only copy ordinary ninjutsu, not bloodline limits. i think it'd be more plausible that kakashi just developed the eye further on his own after getting his ass kicked by itachi the first time.

sangai
Tue, 09-13-2005, 12:39 PM
well, all i can say is, its definatly not MS...i mean if it where it would be kinda ghey..

besides we new he could develope it further because he did it when he was a child,....he changed it from two toma's to three toma's..fact is why can't he develope MS well i thought that had to do with being a HIGHER up of hte bloodline..but in a since he did kill his best friend..more or less let him die. so sure why not..he finally figured out a way to activate a sub form or different form or a altered form of MS..but definatly not MS .unless it looks different in all eyes. PERHAPS obita was a Uchiha elite.

chet_chetty
Tue, 09-13-2005, 06:16 PM
I'm assuming this sharingan will aid Kakashi in his close range/long range team plan with him and naruto..meaning this sharingan is useful from far away.

Zhan
Tue, 09-13-2005, 09:39 PM
maybe it shoots out a green laser beam and burns deidara's chicken, then naruto would be able to catch up and smash his ass with a triple rasengan.

heero
Tue, 09-13-2005, 10:19 PM
lol I would like to take the time now and laugh at all those people who kept arguing that it would be impossible for Kakashi to get M. Sharingan because he doesn't have Uchiha blood. LMFAO HAHAHAHAHA
ok Im done i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Tonsus
Wed, 09-14-2005, 12:45 AM
Although I actually hope that all this is just you guys nitpicking and it actually is the M.S, I think it is a much weaker form of it, and the most it could do against Itachi would probably counter-act his M.S.

However, if it IS actually the one and only mangekyou sharingan, its side-effects will most-likely be MUCH worse to Kakashi than it is to Itachi, something like using it for more than five minutes will result in permanent blindness.

Jaredster
Wed, 09-14-2005, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by: WarkWark

read kakashi-gaiden

WarkWark
Wed, 09-14-2005, 04:16 PM
I will, but mind posting a link, im lazy i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

And I know that kakashi invented chidori, but don't you think that it looks very similar to rasengan, and considering kakashi can't actually learn rasengan he decided to make the next best possible skill to it?

Assertn
Wed, 09-14-2005, 04:18 PM
i would, but i'm also lazy i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Barumonk
Wed, 09-14-2005, 06:05 PM
I would assume that its possible for a Sharingan user to copy another Sharingan user's technique, even the Mangekyo. Lets say that the activation of the Mangekyo requires chakra to be concentrated on the eyes, and specific parts of the brain (for the images that the brain wanted to display to the target). If a normal person tried this, even knowing the exact amounts of chakra needed and such, it would do nothing simply because they do not possess the Sharingan in the first place. What would happen if someone tried it who did possess the Sharingan? Also, given the Sharingan's abilities to see chakra and its obvious abilities to view it in such detail to allow the Sharingan user to copy the technique, would it really be impossible to Kakashi to atleast mimic the Mangekyo? I'm not saying Kakashi has it, but if someone like Sasuke were to see Itachi perform it, why wouldn't Sasuke be able to do it too?

Jaredster
Wed, 09-14-2005, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by: Barumonk
I would assume that its possible for a Sharingan user to copy another Sharingan user's technique, even the Mangekyo. Lets say that the activation of the Mangekyo requires chakra to be concentrated on the eyes, and specific parts of the brain (for the images that the brain wanted to display to the target). If a normal person tried this, even knowing the exact amounts of chakra needed and such, it would do nothing simply because they do not possess the Sharingan in the first place. What would happen if someone tried it who did possess the Sharingan? Also, given the Sharingan's abilities to see chakra and its obvious abilities to view it in such detail to allow the Sharingan user to copy the technique, would it really be impossible to Kakashi to atleast mimic the Mangekyo? I'm not saying Kakashi has it, but if someone like Sasuke were to see Itachi perform it, why wouldn't Sasuke be able to do it too?

no, Mangekyo is purely a bloodline limit, you can't copy it by looking at it.

Barumonk
Wed, 09-14-2005, 06:33 PM
Rather, Mangekyo is a technique used with the a bloodline limit, the Sharingan. I'm saying that it could be possible for a Sharingan user to copy another Sharingan user's technique, even if it involves using the Sharingan.

ChaosK
Wed, 09-14-2005, 06:56 PM
so kakashi used sharingan to copy mangekyou sharingan??

Jman
Thu, 09-15-2005, 12:05 AM
I'd hope not. That'd make no sense at all. He's not an Uchiha and by what we already know, bloodline abilities can't be copied. Guess we gotta wait to see how kishimoto explains this one.

nests
Thu, 09-15-2005, 10:40 AM
found some spoiler pics
http://o.pic.to/36xe7
http://o.pic.to/36udb

Y
Thu, 09-15-2005, 10:59 AM
Kakashi being able to upgrade the Sharingan from 2 dots to 3 should be impossible too. The power of the Uchiha bloodline is whatever mutation causes the Sharingan to manifest itself, but is the ability to evolve the Sharingan a separate power from the bloodline? Maybe he just uses a horribly wasteful and inefficient version of it due to not being able to control it.

Then again, in those spoiler pictures he isn't actually DOING anything with it, is he? Kind of hard to tell. Maybe it fucked up, or he tried to force it to evolve and failed.

Mut
Thu, 09-15-2005, 11:03 AM
Dammit, looks like the sharingan fucked over Kakashi.

Y
Thu, 09-15-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@chi
Dammit, looks like the sharingan fucked over Kakashi.

I guess from those pictures it looks like his new jutsu failed, and that him trying to do that was just a tease.

Assertn
Thu, 09-15-2005, 11:33 AM
no, it looks to me like he put deidara in a genjutsu or paralysis or something allowing naruto to knock him off his bird

but the move pretty much wiped out kakashi's chakra

actually.....it looks kinda like he somehow caused deidara's right arm to explode o.O
hopefully, his left arm will still be destroyed from the gaara fight, leaving deidara armless now

Mut
Thu, 09-15-2005, 12:38 PM
According to what I've read, Kakashi is still a newb with the jutsu. He wasn't able to accurately hit the target.

Jaredster
Thu, 09-15-2005, 02:15 PM
Damn, 276 is already out?

nests
Thu, 09-15-2005, 04:48 PM
No unfortunally is not out yet

basey44
Mon, 09-19-2005, 11:45 AM
lol this is crazy, maybe i should start reading again
ive just ogtta figure out wat chapter i left off.

also i was gonna say if kakashi developed the eye from 2 dots to 3 (which i dont think he should be able to do) then really there is no reason why he cant get a mengekyou (Y already mentioned something similar though)