PDA

View Full Version : Gundam Seed Destiny: Generation of C.E

Psyke
Thu, 09-08-2005, 08:14 AM
Got this yesterday and it's great. Cool animation and gameplay, but you do need to have basic Japanese knowledge to enjoy it. Here is a movie made by another gamer on the gamefaqs forum. 3D cell shaded Gundams!

Click here (http://members.home.nl/mastercheung/SEEDCEMV05.wmv)

Curium
Thu, 09-08-2005, 02:46 PM
You can find several video clips from the game at the link below. The direct downloads are gone, but the fist post still says what is in each video clip. (NOTE for Terra: The one marked as "Yzak Hotness" is from the Junius 7 drop).

http://forums.zeonic-corps.net/index.php?showtopic=513

Phoenix20578
Thu, 09-08-2005, 03:08 PM
Thats a good movie preview. It makes me want to play it, but just for the Astray suits.

Rickbee
Thu, 09-08-2005, 03:51 PM
ok this game look sick I want it now give me.

Mite Gai
Thu, 09-08-2005, 09:56 PM
Hey does anyone know what song they are playing during this? Sounds familiar. Oh, and this game just got me to start looking into an imported PS2. I never knew cell shading and Gundam would blend so beautifully together either.

EDIT: Scratch that, accidentally missed first minute of opening. Knew it sounded like TMR though I didn't want to sound foolish stating it.

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-08-2005, 11:01 PM
For the reference, the song is called Crosswise and is track 2 on the Vestige single.

aznimperialx
Fri, 09-09-2005, 02:45 PM
that was nice crap i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Mite Gai
Fri, 09-09-2005, 08:44 PM
If those guys at Bandai had any brains they would take this game to the US and make it with full online support, and use most of that fan made movie as an opening animation. Oh, and if Fukuda had any brains he would have used this as the new GSD opening at the very least and have this play during the fight at the end of the last GSD episode so that fans will at least enjoy a few minutes of bliss before realizing that GSD stinks.

Psyke
Fri, 09-09-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by: Mite Gai
If those guys at Bandai had any brains they would take this game to the US and make it with full online support, and use most of that fan made movie as an opening animation. Oh, and if Fukuda had any brains he would have used this as the new GSD opening at the very least and have this play during the fight at the end of the last GSD episode so that fans will at least enjoy a few minutes of bliss before realizing that GSD stinks.

The original opening movie for the game is just as good. The song played used was Ignited from T.M Revolution. As for Fukada I don't think he has anything to do with the game, nor does he wants anything from it.

Mite Gai
Fri, 09-09-2005, 10:03 PM
Oh by saying the new opening I meant using the song, Crosswise over Wings of Words, and I was unable to get on those Zaft Corps forums without registering and I am currently not in the mood for all of the hassle so I had no idea they used Ignited in the game's real opening.

Meehlimo
Sat, 09-10-2005, 01:49 PM
so does this game start at gundam seed then play through till the end of destiny?

Curium
Sat, 09-10-2005, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by: Meehlimo
so does this game start at gundam seed then play through till the end of destiny?

No, it starts at the beginning of Destiny, and ends somewhere around the late 30s episodes. I can't remember for sure, I would have to ask again. But he is probably asleep right now since it is 5AM there.

Meehlimo
Sat, 09-10-2005, 07:56 PM
i dont understand then y is calamity raider forbidden providence orginal justice strike buster duel exc. all in the game? thats a lil missleading

Curium
Sat, 09-10-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by: Meehlimo
i dont understand then y is calamity raider forbidden providence orginal justice strike buster duel exc. all in the game? thats a lil missleading

Probably for modes other then the primary story mode.

DraGunZer0
Sat, 09-10-2005, 11:36 PM
I read that they have different story lines you can play through. For instance, the astray's stories. And yes this game is insanely badass looking. Sadly, the only top tier gundams in destiny that will make it to the game is destroy, strike freedom, and destiny. Legend, Infinite Justice, and Akatsuki didn't make the cut =/

shiro03
Sun, 09-11-2005, 03:19 AM
wow~~ finally there are people here talking about this game. i havent get this game yet.from my previous expriences playing G generation gundam, i know you can play the original story mode example:start of UC0079.

there is one thing i hate about this game playing story mode,at the beginnning the EF forces are damnn weak! even main gundamn characters can get killed easily.hopefully generation of ce wont be this way.

there are a few of turn base strategy map games base on anime which japan doesnt release to north america n europe. one of the them is super robots wars (SRW).

Curium
Mon, 09-12-2005, 04:46 PM
I checked with a friend that has the game, he said it ends just after Shinn "kills" Athrun and Meyrin.

Also he said there is a "what if" mode. The only one he specifically told me about was "What If Shinn had killed Kira".

shiro03
Mon, 09-12-2005, 05:38 PM
omg... if it ends that way i wonder y should i buy it. its incomplete! i remember playing the old G generation gundam,due to the delay of 08ms team the story ends where excactly the ova stops!

Curium
Mon, 09-12-2005, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by: shiro03
omg... if it ends that way i wonder y should i buy it. its incomplete! i remember playing the old G generation gundam,due to the delay of 08ms team the story ends where excactly the ova stops!

I will probably get it. Some of the cutscenes are done amazingly. You can see some mixed in with Psyke's AMV, and the first post I made in this thread has some of the video clips themselves uploaded.

shiro03
Wed, 09-14-2005, 07:35 PM
I will probably get it. Some of the cutscenes are done amazingly. You can see some mixed in with Psyke's AMV, and the first post I made in this thread has some of the video clips themselves uploaded.

curium i already got it but i dont have the time to play lol. i have yet to see the demo too!i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif