PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 48

nests
Tue, 09-06-2005, 09:39 AM
Bleach 48 RAW (http://bt.saiyaman.info/download.php?id=1170&file=%5BS%5EM%5D+Bleach+48+RA W.avi.torrent) by SaiyaMan

Kirakun
Tue, 09-06-2005, 01:02 PM
Can't hotlink,

Link (http://bt.saiyaman.info/)

nests
Wed, 09-07-2005, 02:08 AM
Bleach 48 (MKV) (http://www.hell-fansubs.org/downloads/torrents.php) by Hell-Fansubs

Inazuma
Wed, 09-07-2005, 05:33 AM
I'm realy lookin forward n°49. Eps are getting better

Terracosmo
Wed, 09-07-2005, 06:33 AM
When were they bad?

Inazuma
Wed, 09-07-2005, 06:51 AM
Good point

Terracosmo
Wed, 09-07-2005, 08:54 AM
Great episode as always. Yoruichi is too sexy for her own good.

Hell can't fucking sub. They skip every second line. Morons. And their new mkv didn't work in my Core media player.

Next week, Rukia's past & the mysterious connection to Ganju's brother! Woot!

XanBcoo
Wed, 09-07-2005, 09:28 AM
awesome...
And Hell-Fansubs do suck.

Inazuma
Wed, 09-07-2005, 09:42 AM
Hopefully Lunar is there

kooshi
Wed, 09-07-2005, 11:12 AM
Lunar will eventually have the release, but since they've been a little slower than usual, expect it around next week, haha. I'm glad I'm the patient type, hehe.

Splash!
Wed, 09-07-2005, 11:30 AM
does anyone else over here find it awkward that people like Renji and Rukia are 2000 years old? i mean then whats the point of certain shinigami looking older than others. They might as well look the same age as others or is their an alternate system of aging altogether in soul society.

Knives122
Wed, 09-07-2005, 11:45 AM
souls in SS age at a slower rate then everyone on earth....so lets say Yamaji for instance is like 85, he's probably been around for the longest and I think Shunsui and Ukitake are pretty old too(but no where near Yamaji)

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 09-07-2005, 12:06 PM
hitsugaya pwnz that's all i need to say great episode

mage
Wed, 09-07-2005, 12:53 PM
its kind of dumb that they're so immature yet they've lived for so long.

Splash!
Wed, 09-07-2005, 01:00 PM
yes , that is what i found most odd about the whole deal. Well then if you think about it, SS inhabitants are just slower and dumber and less skilled than regular humans. Thats why it takes ichigo days to do stuff these shinigami do in millenias. LOL. Its like everything is in slow mode or something over there. So many years under their belt and youd think theyd all be super sages or something

Jadugar
Wed, 09-07-2005, 01:07 PM
You cant have everything I guess.

kooshi
Wed, 09-07-2005, 02:05 PM
Didn't Rukia say that she lived most likely around 10x more than Ichigo has? Ichigo is 16 or 17, so that would make Rukia 160 or 170? I don't exactly remember what she said at the very beginning, but I think it's 10x. If I'm wrong, just correct me.

Splash!
Wed, 09-07-2005, 02:15 PM
yeah but why does renji say ichigo is 2000 years too soon when they first meet and ichigo can't call out his zanpaku tou's name. And rukia and renji are definitely the same age, rite??

Terracosmo
Wed, 09-07-2005, 02:20 PM
The whole "you are X years too early" is a regular japanese saying which illustrates that someone cannot be compared to the person saying it.

Zhan
Wed, 09-07-2005, 03:27 PM
Use of exaggeration, so to speak.

Masamune
Wed, 09-07-2005, 04:41 PM
everyone in SS sucks anyway , since they're already dead

kooshi
Wed, 09-07-2005, 04:46 PM
Probably, but it's most likely better than the alternative (Hell). Hehe, not only did the Shrieker hollow guy was sent to Hell, but they had to pierce him through the groin first (OUCH).

alstar83
Wed, 09-07-2005, 04:47 PM
it's a great ep...hitsuyaga is rock...
so the guy rukia was holding looks just like Ichigo...so that's what renji meant before...

Hell subs really stinks...but I do appreaciate them for quick release...just have to watch the ep again when lunar is out

XanBcoo
Wed, 09-07-2005, 05:21 PM
so wait...everyone is SS is already dead??

Then how are they killed or injured and stuff?

mage
Wed, 09-07-2005, 08:25 PM
yeah everyone is dead

Roko
Wed, 09-07-2005, 08:45 PM
Hitsugaya is awesome. Too bad Gin beat him - sorta. At least we get to see some interesting history next week; can't wait.

oh, and btw: was it just my download, or was Hell's ep messed up? The audio and video timing was off; the audio came early, before the video played that part. I did get a corrupted file around 75% through with the downoad. Just curious if anyone else had this problem.

kooshi
Wed, 09-07-2005, 09:55 PM
Heh, looks like Hitsugaya is getting great "reviews", even though he only did his shikai.

Roko
Wed, 09-07-2005, 10:06 PM
really? I thought that was his bankai.

Anyways, Hell AVI (http://www.point-blank.cc:16384/allowed/torrent.php/%5BHell-Fansubs%5D_Bleach_48%5B1FA39733%5D.avi.torrent) is out.

EDIT: okay, for some reason, Point-Blank is not working right now, so the torrent can't be accessed. Don't panic, you're not the only ones. Everyone is experiencing this.

alstar83
Wed, 09-07-2005, 10:26 PM
he didn't say bankai, so it is only his shikai.

kenren
Wed, 09-07-2005, 10:43 PM
48 bleach-s (http://bleachportal.org:6969/)

Phoenix20578
Wed, 09-07-2005, 10:48 PM
Thanks kenren. Hell-fs sucks. As Terra said, its easy to sub when you only translate half the words.

Kezren
Wed, 09-07-2005, 11:43 PM
sweet Bleach-Society out... wait a minute. Kenren-n +z=Kezren. ....hmmm

Aeon
Thu, 09-08-2005, 02:41 AM
Poor Hitsugaya, it didn't even look like Gin was trying. I know he has a lot of fans but you gotta admit if that fight continued I saw Gin getting the win. And I finally got my giant Snake Monkey which automatically made this ep a 10/10.

kenren
Thu, 09-08-2005, 03:07 AM
heh ... my username was from an anime.

topic: the fights are cool..hope to see more Gin's battles i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

hey guys... 48 bleach-s version 2 (http://bleachportal.org:6969/)

alstar83
Thu, 09-08-2005, 11:44 AM
Gin won because he was using Hinamouri...he is so cruel...but have to admit that his soul slayer is cool...can lengthen or shorten as needed

Inazuma
Thu, 09-08-2005, 12:25 PM
Ohh C'mon, Bleach is just great.
No matter how simple or weird the plot is, how strong the carac are ... Bleach is catching up to the anim pantheon just next to Cowboy bebop.

Jadugar
Thu, 09-08-2005, 01:45 PM
Great episode. Gin is fucking awesome. His smile is kept on growing. The fight between two captains was something. Too bad we didnt get to see more of it. Was that dragon thing Hitsuyaga's bankai.

Whats the link between Matsumoto and Gin.
Renji is back with a vengeance. His bankai looks good. Looking forward to Ichigo's end of training and hid bankai.
Who was that guy at the end? He looks like Ichigo. Was he Rukia's best friend/lover/master?

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-08-2005, 02:23 PM
Puzzling together earlier flashbacks & story moments, that can only be Ganju's brother.

Dezalanel
Thu, 09-08-2005, 02:49 PM
That was not Hitsuguyas Bankai and that was NOT Renji's bankai. Jeez people, when they say BAN KAI! That is when it is bankai. Renji is just training for bankai same as Ichigo.

Darknodin
Thu, 09-08-2005, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by: splash
yes , that is what i found most odd about the whole deal. Well then if you think about it, SS inhabitants are just slower and dumber and less skilled than regular humans. Thats why it takes ichigo days to do stuff these shinigami do in millenias. LOL. Its like everything is in slow mode or something over there. So many years under their belt and youd think theyd all be super sages or something

then... Rukia coulda stabbed any slightly gifted (can see ghosts) human and he(she) woulda been able to do what Ichigo does... haha... or she coulda stabbed a regular person and he coulda been superpowerful yet unable to see ghosts and shinigamis making Soul Society a VERY confusing place....

about the ep... neat fight! although yea... Gin seemed that he was more powerful, after all hitsugaya is like a "rookie" captain... and still I do not think that Gin killed Aizen... something is going on that we don't know about...
and I thought Renji would fight Ichigo cuz of the way he looked... and apparently, BanKai is different than simply summoning the Zanpaktouh.... interesting...

nests
Thu, 09-08-2005, 04:49 PM
Wow that fight was awsome cool episode

dark maginn
Thu, 09-08-2005, 05:20 PM
just finish wathching this and omg that fight was awsome

vegita625
Thu, 09-08-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by: Dezalanel
That was not Hitsuguyas Bankai and that was NOT Renji's bankai. Jeez people, when they say BAN KAI! That is when it is bankai. Renji is just training for bankai same as Ichigo.

Thank you! I mean all he said was "Mind if I join ya in training? I won't interrupt yours, I already reached the materialization stage" *snake babboon thing materializes*

I doubt something needs to be said to do the Ban kai, but I also doubt the Bankai will completely resemble their zanpakutou's true form, either.

2:25
Thu, 09-08-2005, 08:47 PM
Man, it ended on another hanger.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 09-08-2005, 09:29 PM
Yeah, hangers suck. Next episode, fashback. Hope its good and not another hanger.

Roko
Thu, 09-08-2005, 10:28 PM
I have a feeling that Hitsugaya's gonna go free Chad and Co., since he said he was going to stop the execution. No way he can do so by himself, and they gotta break free somehow and sometime before Rukia's execution to help Ichigo. Ichigo doesn't seem to have enough time to free both them and Rukia. It's gonna be pretty cool though, Ichigo and Renji vs. captains and VCs. Next ep should be pretty good; finally cast some light on the mystery of Rukia's and Ganju family relationship. If you look at Kaien's arm, I think he was a VC.

kyubisrage
Thu, 09-08-2005, 10:53 PM
I would think Zaraki would do that since he is helping orihime i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Phoenix20578
Thu, 09-08-2005, 10:59 PM
I saw that. My thoery is that he was the VC, then died, then Rukia became the VC instead. But isn't it odd that we have yet to see Rukia's shikai

Roko
Thu, 09-08-2005, 11:36 PM
Rukia isn't a VC. She's a regular from what I can tell...maybe 3rd seat in 13th squad. Those 2 people who are always arguing are the VCs of the squad.

Munsu
Thu, 09-08-2005, 11:48 PM
From the fight, I really can't see how you all can agree that Gin would've kicked Hitsugaya's ass... Nothing he did should make you think that...

Jadugar
Thu, 09-08-2005, 11:53 PM
His laugh says it all.
He didnt do anything but dodge and Hitsugaya was going at him with full speed. What if Gin was to release his full power? Also Hitsugaya was rushing and Gin was cool as a cucumber.

Knives122
Thu, 09-08-2005, 11:56 PM
tell me about it, if it wasnt for Hinamori being there(being in the way/used as a human shield) Hitsugaya would've won that fight more or less. but there were to many deciding factors during that fight anyway so meh.

Jadugar
Fri, 09-09-2005, 12:06 AM
It looked to me like Masumoto was begging Gin to leave the battle scene.

XanBcoo
Fri, 09-09-2005, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by: Roko
Rukia isn't a VC. She's a regular from what I can tell...maybe 3rd seat in 13th squad. Those 2 people who are always arguing are the VCs of the squad.

Those 2 people don't have VC things on their arms do they? It also says they are just officers in teh bit after the credits as well.
I don't think Ukitake has a new VC - assuming Ganju's bro was the former one.

Munsu
Fri, 09-09-2005, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
His laugh says it all.
He didnt do anything but dodge and Hitsugaya was going at him with full speed. What if Gin was to release his full power? Also Hitsugaya was rushing and Gin was cool as a cucumber.

Oh, I guess you missed the part when Gin was actually rushing at Hitsugaya at full speed... And Hitsugaya handled it without a problem...

And you can argue that Gin being "cool as a cucumber" had an advantage in this match over a emotionally stirred Hitsugaya... so how about we level the playing field, and let them duke it out?

Aeon
Fri, 09-09-2005, 02:03 AM
Hinomari wasn't used as a shield, it just so happened that Hitsugaya was standing in front of her when Gin shot his sword.

heero
Fri, 09-09-2005, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by: Aeon
Hinomari wasn't used as a shield, it just so happened that Hitsugaya was standing in front of her when Gin shot his sword.

We all know Gin is as clever as a fox so I doubt it was a coincidence..

Jadugar
Fri, 09-09-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
so how about we level the playing field, and let them duke it out?

Yes. I would to see them fight again when there are no other hindrances but I have a feeling that Hitsugsys would not be able to stop Gin by himself.

ChaosK
Fri, 09-09-2005, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by: heero

very interesting smilie considering the way gin's face is always smiling.

kooshi
Fri, 09-09-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo

Originally posted by: heero

very interesting smilie considering the way gin's face is always smiling.

Well, there are certain degrees of his smiling (at least in my perspective). There are:

1. calm, yet evil
2. evil
3. very evil
4. even more evil than 3

heero
Fri, 09-09-2005, 03:54 PM
lol lets just say he's a freaking fox

masamuneehs
Fri, 09-09-2005, 05:12 PM
I liked this episode alot. The fight was kickass and Hitsugaya's Ice Dragon technique (not even going to attempt to spell it) was wicked. I also think Gin was composed, but I felt that he kept underestimating Hitsugaya (or he had something extra hidden up his sleeve that made) He also knew damn well that he might kill Hinamori, but it didn't seem to bother him in the slightest. He certainly had to have known she was there and that was the purpose behind his attack (knowing Hitsugaya would dodge it)

Matsumoto and Gin's relationship is one that I really want to see played out more in flashbacks, because I really am starting to wonder why Gin acts so damn evil and snake-like all the time and why Matsumoto likes him so much. Gin definetley looked at her like "Damn, you know I can't say no to you" when she stopped the fight...

But he looked so happy when the announcement was made that rukia's execution was being moved up. What was most interesting was that Byakuya's reaction wasn't shown at all (unless I totally missed it).... wonder what role he played in speeding it up...

I like how we have the Soul Society people aligning with Ichigo and Co. Renji, Histugaya (maybe Matsumoto), Hinamori, Zaraki? and possibly the 13th Squad Capt... plus Yoroichi, Ganju and poor poor Hanatarou! I love how this show throws curveballs at you every couple episodes, its refreshing.

Mae
Fri, 09-09-2005, 06:57 PM
I agree that was a good fight. Much better than the others we've seen recently. Hutsogaya wasn't bad at all, but with Hinamori unconscious on the ground I think he was at a disadvantage. Either he is forced to protect her, or if she was killed he would likely be too shocked/upset to be able to fight properly. If Matsumoto hadn't shown up he'd have been screwed. Oh, and the blond guy was completely useless.

I think there was a breif flashback showing Gin saving Matsumoto's life, but we still don't know why he cared about her getting hurt and stopped the fight. Bit of an odd note, since most of time he gives the impression that he'd love to laugh while watching everyone else die horribly.

I'm interested to see next week who Ichigo was in soul society before he died there and was reincarnated as a human. I think Ganju's brother is a good guess, but if that were true than you'd think that Ganju or his sister would have noticed the physical resemblance the same way Rukia and Renji did. I suppose that could be a plot hole, but I'm guessing he was someone else.

ChaosK
Fri, 09-09-2005, 07:17 PM
okay, through this episode we learned a couple of things:

1. hitsuyaga's bankai kicks ass (yes that was his bankai because his shikai was his sword with the little chain hook at the end.)
2. ichimaru is fuckin strong.
3. ichimaru is definetly on the badside, even if you say he didnt kill aizen, because no other captain besides those working with him wouldnt even think twice before striking down someone not involved in the battle
4. ichimaru has a chance of being stronger than hitusyaga, we never got to see his bankai, and yes he has a bankai because yoruichi said every captain besides zaraki has bankai.
5. of course, gin's a fox.

Knives122
Fri, 09-09-2005, 07:21 PM
@kiddo: that was his shikai, I havent seen the ep. yet but I can tell you in the manga that he said the words to release his shikai and it was in that fight(plus you need to say bankai for your bankai to come out)

kooshi
Fri, 09-09-2005, 07:33 PM
Hahaha, it's quite funny how so many people think that Hitsugaya used his Bankai against Gin. I can only imagine how they would react when they ACTUALLY see his Bankai i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ChaosK
Fri, 09-09-2005, 07:40 PM
hmm, right my bad. i assumed that little chain thing was just his shikai.
oh and a few things to add to list.
6. gin has feelings for matsumoto
7. gin has red eyes (i dunno seemed cool, he had them back in the flashback ep too)
8. i'm not sure if this is completely true but so far, it seems like gin's shikai (shinsou) is a 1 hit ko kind of zampukon. because everytime he strikes once with it, he unreleases shikai, i mean what would he do? swing that huge thing around? seems like whenever he's in a pinch or in a sitituation where its appropriate (like when hitsuyaga trapped him) he uses it to get him out of that sitituation and then unreleases shikai to fight some more (his shikai doesnt have some sort of special ability like hitsuyaga's does it seems. the sword just becomes a boner)
9. gin is a fox.( yes again!)

kooshi
Fri, 09-09-2005, 08:04 PM
LOL on your comment on Gin's boner sword. That just made my day i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

ChaosK
Fri, 09-09-2005, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
@kiddo: that was his shikai, I havent seen the ep. yet but I can tell you in the manga that he said the words to release his shikai and it was in that fight(plus you need to say bankai for your bankai to come out)

i just rewatched Bleach-S's sub and hitsuyaga said "you will regret making me fight at my full strength" since when is shikai a captain's full strength?

hitsuyaga might be good enough to not have to yell "BAN KAI!" evrty time.

heero
Sat, 09-10-2005, 12:44 AM
well the fight ended too early. So we cant really say thats all he's got....

Knives122
Sat, 09-10-2005, 03:06 PM

Originally posted by: Knives122

i just rewatched Bleach-S's sub and hitsuyaga said "you will regret making me fight at my full strength" since when is shikai a captain's full strength?

hitsuyaga might be good enough to not have to yell "BAN KAI!" evrty time.

here you go:

Hes talking to Kira when he says that in the first pick
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/2386/mangarainbleachch132033ti.png
and as you can see at the bottom of the first pick that Hitsugaya with his sword saying "soar in the frozen sky"
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4465/mangarainbleachch132040gs.png
this pick is just to show you that it's him saying it

BOTTOM LINE: SHIKAI(for bankai you need to say bankai for it to happen)

ChaosK
Sat, 09-10-2005, 03:26 PM
right, but did you miss the fact that he didnt say hyourinmaru when the chain off the back of his zampukon appeared? whats proof that you need to say yoru zampukon's name to execute shikai.

Munsu
Sat, 09-10-2005, 03:32 PM
Maybe because the chain is part of his zanpaktou...

ChaosK
Sat, 09-10-2005, 03:35 PM
unreleased?

kooshi
Sat, 09-10-2005, 03:40 PM
Look, you can see his chain now at that last picture.

Munsu
Sat, 09-10-2005, 03:48 PM
Yeah, unreleased...

And also, about the Bleach-Society version saying "making me fight at full strength" Can be taken a bit out of context, and maybe even mistraslated... I'm pretty sure what is meant was "you'll regret making me fight seriously" or something along those lines...

masamuneehs
Sat, 09-10-2005, 04:09 PM
"Fighting at full strength" does not mean using your strongest technique. I believe Hitsugaya was saying he would not hold back at all, and that he was going at Gin seriously, trying to kill him.

Anime characters always droll on and on about "their full strength" and acting cool by holding back part of their powers... i really think its the biggest anime cliche there is

ChaosK
Sat, 09-10-2005, 04:26 PM
no the biggest anime cliche there is is girls have to have big breasts.

Roko
Sat, 09-10-2005, 11:36 PM
here's somethin I don't understand: If Renji could find Ichigo and sense his reiatsu, somebody tell me why none of the captains decided to go looking for ryoka since they are more adept at feeling reiatsu. If no answer comes, I'll just assume that it has something to do with it being an anime.

Phoenix20578
Sat, 09-10-2005, 11:40 PM
Theres an answer. It's called a plothole.

Munsu
Sat, 09-10-2005, 11:53 PM
Only way to make sense of it is that he wasn't following Ichigo's reiatsu... What he did was in the course of finding a SECLUDED and ALOOFED place to train, he accidently found Ichigo's reiatsu...

So two things to point out... no one passes near the training grouds where Ichigo is... and Secondly, if by any chance someone passes through there, that person probably doesn't realize that it is Ichigo that is near since that person probably doesn't know how Ichigo's reiatsu feels like...

ChaosK
Sun, 09-11-2005, 12:04 AM
right, but wouldnt they investigate because theres reiatsu coming out of a rock?

2:25
Sun, 09-11-2005, 03:31 AM
ummm...maybe they were too busy...especially with the whole murder mystery thing

Jaredster
Sun, 09-11-2005, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by: 2:25
ummm...maybe they were too busy...especially with the whole murder mystery thing

or maybe because ichigo was to far away for them to sense it.

Sort of like a radio signal: its hard to detect if its to far away or obscured by something (aka cave).

ChaosK
Sun, 09-11-2005, 03:56 PM
exactly my point was at bud.

Secondly, if by any chance someone passes through there, that person probably doesn't realize that it is Ichigo that is near since that person probably doesn't know how Ichigo's reiatsu feels like...

yet even if they didnt know it, right now they'd probably guess its a ryoka (because the reiatsu is unknown) so ichigo should've been discovered, unless nobody passed by there besides renji who seemed to have been following ichigo's reiatsu the whole time or something.

Munsu
Sun, 09-11-2005, 04:04 PM
No, because you can't expect everyone in soul society to simply know each other... if that was the case, then Inoue and Quincy couldn't have posed as Shinigami...

And I doubt Renji was looking for Ichigo... he was simply looking for a place where he could practice his bankai by himself... and by coincidence stumbled upon Ichigo's reiatsu...

ChaosK
Sun, 09-11-2005, 04:14 PM
but isnt the place ichigo's at "secret" which was carved by yoruichi and urahara? how could renji just accidently stumble upon it.

kooshi
Sun, 09-11-2005, 07:40 PM
Lucky chance, the only thing that I can think of, just like how people win the lottery, regardless of how ridiculous the odds are against you.

heero
Sun, 09-11-2005, 11:01 PM
or the fact that this is an anime

vegita625
Mon, 09-12-2005, 12:16 AM
no the biggest anime cliche there is is girls have to have big breasts.

Two words: Escaflowne's Hitomi. (btw, I had no idea the movie was so... horrible... anyway...)

The holding back power is deinfately the biggest anime cliche, though I do agree that any good anime has to have big boobs and explosions.

vegita625
Mon, 09-12-2005, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by: xanbcoo

Originally posted by: Roko

Those 2 people don't have VC things on their arms do they? It also says they are just officers in teh bit after the credits as well.
I don't think Ukitake has a new VC - assuming Ganju's bro was the former one.

Kaien definately used to be the vice captain, but there's no evidence pointing that Rukia ever was a vice captain in the anime. BUT I don't believe that saying she doesn't have a VC emblem means anything. I looked back at when Byakuya and Renji came to take Rukia back, Rneji didn't have a VC emblem. Probably because that's before the anime brought up the concept of a captain and a vice captain, and 3rd, 4th, etc. seats. The only evidence pointing to Rukia being the next VC is that flashback she has about battles of pride, she's alone with the captain, which COULD mean that she was his VC at the time, but that's a stretch.

Zhan
Mon, 09-12-2005, 02:03 AM
Rukia is too weak to be vice-captain. She can't even call out her Zanpakutoh

Munsu
Mon, 09-12-2005, 02:36 AM
I also doubt that Rukia is a Vice-Captain... in fact, I think she is far from it...

But... ZhanZhao... you are talking about Rukia who got her powers sucked by Ichigo... not a Rukia who was full-power in Soul Society previously, so your statement is irrelevant to the what is being discussed...

Edit: Or is it ever mentioned that she never knew the name of her soul slayer?

heero
Mon, 09-12-2005, 03:18 AM
Don't need to know the slayer name to be hella strong i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif just look at Kenpachi

Zhan
Mon, 09-12-2005, 03:30 AM
Nah I was actually referring to the Rukia before she met Ichigo. But yeah I was just assuming that she couldn't release her soul slayer.

Ryllharu
Mon, 09-12-2005, 06:09 AM
Kenpachi is an exception that defines the rule. I seriously doubt anyone else will ever follow him in that fashion. I bet that even Yachiru can BanKai, she just never tells him.

I spent about 20 posts in the Lunar forums in an attempt to dispel the concept that Rukia was strong. Fortunately, the recent eps give me all the spoiler-free evidence I need. The last flashback eps, 46, puts a larger emphasis on it than the previous one. Though she was stronger than Renji when they first met, Renji totally eclisped her afterwards. He was in the advanced class with Hinamori and the whiny blonde guy who's name a rarely bother to remember, and they said about 8 times that Rukia was not. Rukia is weak. She lost to one of the weakest types of hollows in the first eps, even Renji and Hinamori (plus other guy) together fighting a Giant hollow lasted longer. They were also protecting someone, and distracted by the other hollows surrounding them, creating a very similar situation to Rukia's, and the hollow they fought was a whole lot stronger. If that doesn't show the very obvious power gap, anyone who still thinks Rukia is strong is just a total idiot.

There's actually even more to it than that, but I can't say that yet. Even though it doesn't seem that the majority of members here think she is, don't even start to think she has any power at all. I actually think she was probably one of the weakest shinigami around.

kooshi
Mon, 09-12-2005, 09:21 AM
48 by Bakakozou (http://weedy.1.vg:8394/torrents/%5BBakakozou%5D_Bleach_-_48_%5B59278FD8%5D.avi.torrent?info_hash=7a5502283 564c95e579285eac5ba7bdc1f61f2ae)

This is a new fansub to Bleach. They're also known for their work in Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid, which I think they do a great job doing.

XanBcoo
Mon, 09-12-2005, 09:33 AM
Kick ass. I love Bakakozou. This makes waiting for Lunar easier...

Also, it's a bit disappointing to hear that Rukia isn't so strong (I agree that she isn't). But it would be cool if we got to see her fight later on, after she's been rescued. Or even possibly see her call her zanpakutoh's name.

Rukia <3

masamuneehs
Mon, 09-12-2005, 01:48 PM
I've sort of seen Rukia's decline for awhile now and it seems to be steady and permanent. Thats quite sad because she stood out for so long with her Take-No-Shit attitude and bossiness over Ichigo. Now she's reduced to the typical, It's all My Fault, I'm So Weak, I don't Deserve to be Saved, angsty anime wench (SAKURA!)

Man what is it with weak females in anime...

As for the discussion of Renji just stumbling upon Ichigo's hiding spot.... Hmm... I don't know how great Renji would be at tracking Reiatsu, but he has had the most expirience with Ichigo and has the burning desire to find him so I think its not totally out of the question that Renji "picked up his trail" so to speak, and followed it to the cave. But like someone said, you could just as easily chalk it up to being a convienent plot prodder.

XanBcoo
Mon, 09-12-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
I've sort of seen Rukia's decline for awhile now and it seems to be steady and permanent. Thats quite sad because she stood out for so long with her Take-No-Shit attitude and bossiness over Ichigo. Now she's reduced to the typical, It's all My Fault, I'm So Weak, I don't Deserve to be Saved, angsty anime wench (SAKURA!)

Man what is it with weak females in anime...

I'm glad I'm not the only one bothered by this.

ChaosK
Mon, 09-12-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
I also doubt that Rukia is a Vice-Captain... in fact, I think she is far from it...

But... ZhanZhao... you are talking about Rukia who got her powers sucked by Ichigo... not a Rukia who was full-power in Soul Society previously, so your statement is irrelevant to the what is being discussed...

Edit: Or is it ever mentioned that she never knew the name of her soul slayer?

if rukia knew the name of her soul slayer, the whole concept of her having to give ichigo her powers doesnt make sense because if she released it she could've owned that hollow easily, i mean a guy with brand new shinigami powers beats a hollow that a trained shinigami cant beat? (duuhhh.....)

Munsu
Mon, 09-12-2005, 09:02 PM
I just saw a bit of the bakakozou version, seems pretty good from what I saw...

XanBcoo
Tue, 09-13-2005, 12:33 AM
Just realized Kaien looks like a mix between Ichigo and the 69 guy.

Also, Hitsugaya rocks. His shikai is awesome.

eat_toast
Wed, 09-14-2005, 06:18 PM
http://a.scarywater.net/lunar

48 release

ChaosK
Wed, 09-14-2005, 06:59 PM
wow lunar really slow this week.

aznroyale
Wed, 09-14-2005, 07:29 PM
yup like almost a week

kooshi
Wed, 09-14-2005, 08:30 PM
It IS a week. Well, a week and one day since the raw comes out on Tuesdays.

Board of Command
Wed, 09-14-2005, 09:47 PM
*gasp* Ichimaru opened his eyes!!

Seems like Ichigo is the reincarnation of Kaien, whoever that is. Maybe that's why Rukia gave Ichigo powers in the beginning and why Ichigo already has enormous power.