PDA

View Full Version : Kakashi Vs. Kisame

DemonFoxNaruto
Mon, 09-05-2005, 12:41 AM
I think Kisame will win ...

Jadugar
Mon, 09-05-2005, 12:54 AM
I think Gai would have been more suitable candidate to fight Kisame.

BioAlien
Mon, 09-05-2005, 03:10 AM
Kakashi will win for sure!

DemonFoxNaruto
Mon, 09-05-2005, 05:45 PM
Kakashi won against Zabuza by luck ..
and Kisame is far stronger than Zabuza

Mut
Mon, 09-05-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by: DemonFoxNaruto
Except, Kakashi is way stronger than he was before.

My bet is on Kakashi.

heero
Mon, 09-05-2005, 06:02 PM
Wat makes you think that it was by luck? It was obvious that he won the battle.

Phoenix20578
Mon, 09-05-2005, 06:04 PM
Kakashi will win, no question.

DemonFoxNaruto
Mon, 09-05-2005, 06:16 PM
Did u think kisame is weak ??
He is stronger than Mizukage

BioAlien
Mon, 09-05-2005, 06:26 PM
uh... when you say :
"He is stronger than Mizukage"

how do you know thats?

heero
Mon, 09-05-2005, 06:34 PM
wait...kisame is the shark guy from the rain country...not the bird girl

Jadugar
Mon, 09-05-2005, 08:28 PM
Anywhere, anytime Kakashi will kick Kisame's sorry ass.

Dont mix skills with luck.

XanBcoo
Mon, 09-05-2005, 08:35 PM
Kakashi didn't win against Zabuza by luck...

Good Lord, reading through this thread is fucking confusing. No one knows what anyone else is talking about.

heero
Mon, 09-05-2005, 08:50 PM
lmao I know exactly how u feel

GhostKaGe
Tue, 09-06-2005, 12:27 AM
Once again GotWoot is subjected to another pointless Vs thread.

i think we need a rule if your gonna start a Vs thread you should give us a fight summary telling us who you think will win and how there gonna do it rather than just saying

I think Kisame will win ...

nests
Tue, 09-06-2005, 01:25 AM
Ok I think Kisame will win.
not only becuase his an Akatsuki member (and they're supposed to be strong) but becuase Kakashis skills seem to rely on copyin and doing the jutsu faster than the enemy.
another thing Kisame has that sword which Kakashi can not copy moves from. He might be able to avoid moves from it using sharingan but if he over does it he could get tired rather quickly since he is not an Uchia.

Terracosmo
Tue, 09-06-2005, 01:41 AM
I'd say Kisame for reasons nests stated, but then I remember that Sakura killed Sasori and I die a little inside.

(okay Chiyo did most of the work but still)

kenren
Tue, 09-06-2005, 07:26 AM
hey , is kisame a character introduced in manga ? cause i dont remember having kisame in anime now.

Terracosmo
Tue, 09-06-2005, 08:14 AM
Itachi's partner ffs i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

kenren
Tue, 09-06-2005, 08:19 AM
oh , the one with the chakra sucking blade -.-

kakashi would own him i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Jadugar
Tue, 09-06-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by: nests
not only becuase his an Akatsuki member (and they're supposed to be strong) but becuase Kakashis skills seem to rely on copyin and doing the jutsu faster than the enemy.
another thing Kisame has that sword which Kakashi can not copy moves from. He might be able to avoid moves from it using sharingan but if he over does it he could get tired rather quickly since he is not an Uchia.

Accordind to you :

Kakashi is faster than Kisame.
He can copy Kisame' moves.
He can avoid Kisam's attacks.

He also has the Sharingham.

What else do you need to beat an opponent?

XanBcoo
Tue, 09-06-2005, 12:58 PM
I think he will win depending on what happens in the next few chapters of the manga...

so in other words, I have no idea.

heero
Tue, 09-06-2005, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by: Jadugar

Originally posted by: nests

Accordind to you :

Kakashi is faster than Kisame.
He can copy Kisame' moves.
He can avoid Kisam's attacks.

He also has the Sharingham.

What else do you need to beat an opponent?

to be an akatsuki member? lol no seriously though Kisame is pretty strong in terms of taijitsu. he could beat Gai before he had his gates open and dont forget that the Kisame that Gai was fighting wasnt the real one. So he seems pretty tough. Im not saying Kakashi will lose yet. I'll have to wait and see i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

drcitan
Tue, 09-06-2005, 10:31 PM
Kisame would lay the smackith on Kakashi cuz he beat Gai's face in at 30 % of his full potenial and simply because Kisame is the defintion of an badass

Jadugar
Wed, 09-07-2005, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by: drcitan
Kisame would lay the smackith on Kakashi cuz he beat Gai's face in at 30 % of his full potenial and simply because Kisame is the defintion of an badass

Kakashi is not Gai.

chet_chetty
Wed, 09-07-2005, 11:12 AM
no he's not..but if we were make a comparison of who is closest to kakashi's skill level in this manga, it would be gai. so if 30% kisame forced gai to go to the max, then it would not be farfetched to assume that a 100% kisame would more than easily take out kakashi.

Jadugar
Wed, 09-07-2005, 01:19 PM
You are making too many assumptions. A duel like that is decided in an instant. Gai might be closest to Kakashi but he is not Kakashi.

heero
Wed, 09-07-2005, 11:17 PM
but we are all just predicting what will happen. It's not like anyone knows 100% who will win otherwise this thread wouldnt exist in the first place.

drcitan
Wed, 09-07-2005, 11:26 PM
You are making too many assumptions. A duel like that is decided in an instant. Gai might be closest to Kakashi but he is not Kakashi.

Its true that Gai and Kakashi are totally different people but just based off what how Kisame handled himself using 30 % of his charka shows how crazy he could be at 100%. Kakashi would be at an advantage using sharingan but the most he could probably do is counter out Kisame's water justus by copying them. Kakashi going toe to toe with Kisame charka wise is not possible because Kisame is known to have a huge amount whereas Kakashi drains his by using the sharingan......charka devouring sword does not help the situation.

Kakashi
-speed
-wide range of justus
-intelligence
-sharingan
-chidori
-taijustu
-great sense of smell
-have yet to see what 3yrs has done to him

Kisame
-Strong as shit
-Huge amount of charka/stamina
-charka devouring sword
-only showcased 30% of his power
-can fight/breath underwater
-powerful water justu

The battle would be a great one. Kakashi could def think many steps in advance being how smart he is and do some damage but hes gonna have to do it before kisame surrounds himself with water. If the fights goes underwater Kakashis in big trouble. Kakashi's vision underwater could become an issue plus hes holding his breath while fighting a shark who hits hard. I don't know if the chidori works underwater but I doubt Kakashi would be able to hit someone moving like a shark through water.

When it come down to it we really can't decide who would win because we haven't seen either oppenent at their fullest. Till this day we still haven't seen Kakashi at his fullest plus he has 3yrs of training to show off and on the other hand with Kisame we have only seen a 30% version versus Gai. Based of what I typed up top.......Kisame

Jadugar
Thu, 09-08-2005, 01:07 AM
We have seen Gai fight Kisame (using 30% of his chakra) and that was too much for Gia. As far as Kakasi is concerned.

Like you said :

When it come down to it we really can't decide who would win because we haven't seen either oppenent at their fullest. Till this day we still haven't seen Kakashi at his fullest plus he has 3yrs of training to show

Kakasi is a very intellectual and smart foe to beat. Knowing him, 3 years of training suggests huge improvements and certainly taking on anyone. Its that element of surprise that makes me think that Kakashi is equipped more than enough.

As for Chidori working underwater I dont think there should be any problems. Chidori is basically your chakra and you should be able to draw it out even in the water. As for Kisame being a shark, well sharks do have blind spots.

A fight between Kisame and Kakashi would be a great one but at the moment I am enjoying our little discussion in different threads. At least there is one person who can type more than two lines and can back up his arguments.

Strider
Thu, 09-08-2005, 04:03 AM
One on one? Kisame, basically for the same points Citan mentioned.

When Kisame does go down, as all of the Akatsuki will have to, it'd be nice to see Kakashi and Gai do it, together.

Jadugar
Thu, 09-08-2005, 11:59 AM
That wont be fair. Two against one, Gai wont agree to it. His nice guy rules wont allow him.

chet_chetty
Thu, 09-08-2005, 12:16 PM
I gotta admit I could see that Kakashi has gotten alot stronger. Before the jump, he always seemed to come off kinda lazy and just relying on what he already knew. Now he seems more focused (of course they're dealing w/ akatsuki) and with a new jutsu, you could tell he's trying harder. And a genius trying hard is much different from a normal person trying hard.

And seeing Kakashi and Gai fight together would be a potentially awesome fight cuz they know each other so well. I'm sure their teamwork would be topnotch.

dark maginn
Thu, 09-08-2005, 05:27 PM
i think kakashi will win for sure

Jadugar
Thu, 09-08-2005, 11:16 PM
Kakashi will beat Kisame and we will have fish BBQ.

ChaosK
Fri, 09-09-2005, 03:03 PM
kakashi would win because now he has a mangekyou! or something of the sort.

Jadugar
Fri, 09-09-2005, 03:13 PM
Some people had doubts about Kakashi being not able to beat Kisame while I stayed loyal to him. They need to hide their faces now.

chet_chetty
Fri, 09-09-2005, 04:50 PM
It hasnt even happened yet..what are you talking about?

DemonFoxNaruto
Sun, 09-11-2005, 06:31 AM

Kakashi is not Gai.

Gai is stronger than Kakashi

drcitan
Sun, 09-11-2005, 09:10 AM
OH OH Kisameooowns!(Spegettioos background music)

kAi
Sun, 09-11-2005, 10:28 AM
The longer the fight, the worse it is for Kakashi.

His Sharingan drains alot more chakra than an Uchiha's, and now that he has this evolved sharingan, it can only drain it at a quicker pace. Kisame having a huge amount of chakra, plus the Samehade, which can drain chakra, it isn't good for Kakashi.

I think this would be a good fight.

Jadugar
Sun, 09-11-2005, 03:37 PM
Gai is stronger than Kakashi

Not any more. Read the latest manga chapter.

DemonFoxNaruto
Mon, 09-12-2005, 06:59 AM
I hate manga
So I will not read it

If the fight in the episode 81 - 82 continues ..
Who wil win after the " suiton technique " ..

Jadugar
Mon, 09-12-2005, 01:12 PM
I hate manga
So I will not read it

Since you dont read manga how the hell are you making judgements about fight between Kisame and Kakashi.
In manga we have seen Kisame in action and some of his abilities against certain person. Kakashi has grown much stronger. If you dont know his capabilities then your assumptions and baseless and you are an idiot.

DemonFoxNaruto
Tue, 09-13-2005, 06:57 AM

I hate manga
So I will not read it

Since you dont read manga how the hell are you making judgements about fight between Kisame and Kakashi.
In manga we have seen Kisame in action and some of his abilities against certain person. Kakashi has grown much stronger. If you dont know his capabilities then your assumptions and baseless and you are an idiot.

I Just ask who will win !!!

Jadugar
Tue, 09-13-2005, 11:50 AM

I Just ask who will win !!!

That was a retorical question. Kakashi will win.

Jaredster
Tue, 09-13-2005, 05:10 PM
Well since kakashi has a new sharingan, i think the fight will be pretty much one-sided.

chet_chetty
Tue, 09-13-2005, 06:49 PM
we dont even know what the new sharingan does yet..let's not jump the gun.

and as far as we knew, gai was the only one that had an idea of how to avoid getting mangekyou'd which we can already assume is more powerful than kakashi's..oh it is. so again, nothing is simply decided let alone one-sided.

Jadugar
Tue, 09-13-2005, 11:15 PM
Kakashi's new sharingam has already tipped the balance. Of course its going to be a badass one. You want Kisame sausages, fish cakes or fish-pie? Order now.

Strider
Wed, 09-14-2005, 02:05 AM
Kisame can be filleted. Kakashi won't be enjoying that too much though, since he'll be serving it to Itachi. Even with this unknown, new Sharingan we know he's still his bitch. Like someone said, all these out-the-ass upgrades are getting annoying.

Jaredster
Wed, 09-14-2005, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by: Strider
Kisame can be filleted. Kakashi won't be enjoying that too much though, since he'll be serving it to Itachi. Even with this unknown, new Sharingan we know he's still his bitch. Like someone said, all these out-the-ass upgrades are getting annoying.

It's not really "out of the ass" since kakashi has been hinting to it since the beginning of the arc.

Strider
Wed, 09-14-2005, 09:40 AM
In the next arc, he'll hint at yet another addition to his Sharingan repertoire.

Where are his other 990 alleged jutsus? Give us something more, Kakashi. Get off the eye.

Jadugar
Wed, 09-14-2005, 12:46 PM
Like someone said, all these out-the-ass upgrades are getting annoying.

Three years of training is not out-the ass upgrade. All of this will be explained in due time. Naruto is known for his flashbacks so he will learn about them slowly. Kisame's days are numbered.

Strider
Sun, 09-18-2005, 06:43 AM
You're right. Any significant amount of time before unveiling a new technique qualifies as justifiable. Definitely.

I am simply frustrated with the constant fixation on the Sharingan, especially when Kakashi's holding one of the largest arsenals of techniques known. He is quick to pull out the eye to copy another skill. However, why bother copying it if you're not going to use it? I want more than Sharingan battles. And, while it'll be explained how Kakashi has Mangekyou, I don't like it. Exceptions to policy aren't fun.

There is also no need for Kakashi's eye to be advancing. He won't be the one to defeat Itachi. Show Sasuke, Kishimoto. .. The real Kishimoto, too. No more cosplaying Jad'.

On topic. Good prevails. Kakashi would defeat Kisame, after an extremely long battle, due to Kisame's chakra supply. Then, be annihilated by Itachi.

XanBcoo
Sun, 09-18-2005, 01:02 PM
In the next arc, he'll hint at yet another addition to his Sharingan repertoire.

Where are his other 990 alleged jutsus? Give us something more, Kakashi. Get off the eye.

lol, I've thought of that before as well. It would be so cool to see him pull off a crazy-ass combo with all the jutsu he knows.

Perhaps he just doesn't remember them all?

Jadugar
Sun, 09-18-2005, 03:51 PM
I want more than Sharingan battles. And, while it'll be explained how Kakashi has Mangekyou, I don't like it. Exceptions to policy aren't fun.

True.

Forget sharingam.

I want to see some grueling battles. I want to see some blood and tears coming out, more gore.

Kakashi is so cool and calm. For once I want to see him lose his temper and go fucking berserk.

How do I describe this feeling?

I dont know if anyone of you have played street fighter. Akuma has one special move where he pulls his opponent towards himself and screen just goes white, you cant see anything. You can only hear kick and punch noises. After all that you see Akuma standing next to his annihilated dead opponent on the floor.

I have seen Lee do that to Gara once when he kicks and punch Gara in the air constantly during the chunnin exam.

I hope Kishimoto explains Kakashi's new sharingam properly.

No more cosplaying Jad

Only for you, here (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=16041&STARTPAGE=7 &enterthread=y).

Naruto_RNG
Sat, 09-24-2005, 06:36 PM
kisame has more chakara supply. so what? naruto had more chakra supply then sasuke and we saw what happened to him. naruto got his ass kicked. in world of naruto more chakra doesn't mean you'll win for sure. if naruto and sasuke fight was not enough then gara vs. naruto. gara was stronger then naruto at that time but naruto wiped the floor with him. kisame's sword as everyone know can be avoided too using sharingam. it's a sword it can be breaken. like the 2nd hokage sword which was broken too. that MS that kakashi has will finish/ deal a fatal damage to kisame with one use. so there kakashi is the winner no matter what.

Strider
Fri, 09-30-2005, 06:04 PM
I dont know if anyone of you have played street fighter. Akuma has one special move where he pulls his opponent towards himself and screen just goes white, you cant see anything. You can only hear kick and punch noises. After all that you see Akuma standing next to his annihilated dead opponent on the floor.[quote]

Shun Goku Satsu. The Raging Demon.

The move is wonderful, and it's power is increased tenfold by the severity of your sins.

[quote]
Originally posted by: Naruto_RNG
like the 2nd hokage sword which was broken too. that MS that kakashi has will finish/ deal a fatal damage to kisame with one use. so there kakashi is the winner no matter what.

Just realized you were making a referrence to that horrendous filler arc, with the Lightning Sword.

Don't ever do that again.

And, Kakashi's Mangekyou is flawed. Even so, I think this gives him the required edge to beat Kisame.

Then again, Kisame's supposed to have this massive chakra supply. I'm still a bit undecided on this one.

You know what I'd like to see? Kakashi launching at Kisame with a Chidori, and Kisame blocking it with the sword. I wonder if the sword would devour all the raw, focused energy or would Kakashi's Raikiri be enough to simply continue cutting through the shark-skin blade?

Jadugar
Fri, 09-30-2005, 07:24 PM

You know what I'd like to see? Kakashi launching at Kisame with a Chidori, and Kisame blocking it with the sword. I wonder if the sword would devour all the raw, focused energy or would Kakashi's Raikiri be enough to simply continue cutting through the shark-skin blade?

I hear something cracking. Oh its Kisame's sword.

Strider
Sun, 10-02-2005, 12:42 AM
I hear something cracking. Oh its Kisame's sword.

That's Kisame's sword cracking Kakashi in the skull, after trapping him in another Water Prison jutsu, a la Zabuza.

Jadugar
Sun, 10-02-2005, 05:53 PM
That's Kisame's sword cracking Kakashi in the skull, after trapping him in another Water Prison jutsu, a la Zabuza.

You must have those super ears which can hear cracking even in water.

P.S Zabuza is the only villain I liked.

Strider
Mon, 10-03-2005, 11:45 AM
You must have those super ears which can hear cracking even in water.

P.S Zabuza is the only villain I liked.

As if you can't hear underwater.

And, you don't even like Kabuto or Itachi? Absurd!

Jadugar
Tue, 10-04-2005, 06:57 AM
And, you don't even like Kabuto or Itachi? Absurd!

I still havent made my mind up about Itachi. That whole thing about him killing his clan and family is unreal. Maybe he did, maybe he didnt. Is he waiting for Sasuke to achieve MS nad then kill him so he can prove to himself that he can take on another MS user.

As for Kabuto, he is devil's advocate.

NOTE : Kakashi Vs Kisame..................Winner : Kakashi.

Strider
Wed, 10-05-2005, 06:48 PM
As for Kabuto, he is devil's advocate.

NOTE : Kakashi Vs Kisame..................Winner : Kakashi.

All the more reason to like Kabuto.

But, you're right .. Kisame didn't really stand a chance in this debate. Had their been a poll in place, it would have been so unbalanced with the amount of votes Kakashi would take in.

I don't know. I'm still intrigued by Kisame's character, and his chakra-devouring sword.

Me likes.

aznroyale
Thu, 10-06-2005, 09:05 PM
Kakashi is going to win cause he know most of the mist village seals after all those years of having sharingan

Jadugar
Thu, 10-13-2005, 05:28 PM
Kisame is kind of fish/shark...right. So fish only have a memory like 5 seconds.

If the battle lasts more than that he wouldnt remember who he is fighting with? Thats why he hangs around Itachi who keeps reminding him which side he is on.

Strider
Thu, 10-13-2005, 05:46 PM
You can train them to have longer memories. That's what he's been doing, and it apparently succeeded since he's gotten into the Organization.

The only person with a memory of a goldfish is Terra. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Nice one, though.

Jadugar
Thu, 10-13-2005, 08:54 PM
You can train them to have longer memories. That's what he's been doing, and it apparently succeeded since he's gotten into the Organization.

You cant teach an old dog/fish new tricks.

The only person with a memory of a goldfish is Terra.

Terra is my mermaid.i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif