PDA

View Full Version : Project ARMS

Munsu
Sun, 09-04-2005, 02:52 AM
I haven't read it, but I'm a fan of the anime, so I'm gonna give this a shot when I can.

Manga-Sketchbook released recently the first 3 volumes:

http://www.manga.baka-updates.com/series.html?id=1589

Give this shit a try, and let me know how it is... I'll try and get it withing these days.

Munsu
Tue, 09-20-2005, 07:15 AM
7 Volumes are out now you can get them here

http://www.mangatraders.com

No one cares to give this a shot? I really liked the anime, and from what I see the manga is pretty much the same... any takers?

kenren
Tue, 09-20-2005, 07:22 AM
i'll read it after 2 weeks...damn those examinations T.T

anyway..hope more people will read this..then we can have a good discussion i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Honoko
Tue, 09-20-2005, 07:15 PM
i'll take a look.. even though i never watched the anime. will post my thoughts later tonite.

Lefty
Tue, 09-20-2005, 07:59 PM
The domestic is up to 10 on releases.

Munsu
Tue, 09-20-2005, 08:27 PM
manga-sketchbook will probably release up that soon then, they've released these seven volumes fairly fast...

are you reading this lefty? or have read them?

Lefty
Tue, 09-20-2005, 08:35 PM
I've read up to nine haven't found a store thats stocked ten yet.

Munsu
Tue, 09-20-2005, 09:17 PM
ah I see... i really should start reading this... I'm tired of waiting for a group to do the second season of the anime...

Don't know how faithful the anime actually is, but from the first couple of volumes, it seems it was

Honoko
Tue, 09-20-2005, 10:47 PM
i just read the first 3 volumes... all the way up to where they ended that abumisawa (or however you spell it) village arc thing. SICK!!! TOTALLY SICK!!! And I meant it in a good way i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

i'm really liking the way the story is going so far. of course, i'm overlooking some of the contriveness of this story so far... (if ryo's dad prepared him so well, what about the other two and their guardians, oh look, someone has a super fast internet connection when they need it! etc). And I like how annoying side characters get offed with a quickness ;] i'm downloading volume 4 now. Looks like I won't be going to bed anytime soon i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

jabberwocky!

edit: read vol. 4. damn u, plot twists! damn u!!!!

edit2: finished with vol. 7. at least it's a kinda cliffhanger, not the sort that would make me wanna pull out my hair.... end of aisora city arc. can't wait for the next volume.

Munsu
Sun, 02-12-2006, 10:47 AM
I just added up to volume 10 on:

http://www.mangatraders.com/filebrowser/Project%20ARMS

Anyways, I just read a couple of chapters, seems to me like the anime was pretty faithful to manga up to this point...

Honoko
Tue, 02-14-2006, 12:29 PM
i'm wondering... is watching the anime worth it? or should i be perfectly content with reading the manga? I really love this storyline so far. Right now I'm wondering what's the merit in programming the Knight and the White Rabbit to destroy the Jabberwocky when it's implied (so far) that the Queen of Hearts can stop everyone at the moment.

Munsu
Tue, 02-14-2006, 12:55 PM
The anime is great, I really like it... But from what I can see it's pretty loyal to the manga thus far...

If you want to watch it, you shouldn't be dissapointed...

But as story line goes, the manga should be enough, but as I said I really love the anime, at least season one... So you may want to watch it...

you can easily download season 1 from bots in #zhentarim @ irc.chatsociety.net