PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 160

Phoenix20578
Fri, 09-02-2005, 03:39 PM
One Piece Episode 160 should be released at midnight Eastern time. I hope that delay from last week doesn't happen again...

Jadugar
Fri, 09-02-2005, 03:56 PM
You never know when they change their mind.

Anyway waiting for this one anxiously. This one should have more action than the last one.

Tofu #2
Fri, 09-02-2005, 04:29 PM
I hope we get to see the great God Enel in this one. He could own everyone by the looks of what he can do.

Jadugar
Fri, 09-02-2005, 05:02 PM
I think we will be introduced to the four priests first.

Aeon
Fri, 09-02-2005, 05:24 PM
Yea we need to see the faceless priests face first. It's really gonna take forever if they have to go through each ordeal one by one with a priest waiting at the end of each one.

Munsu
Fri, 09-02-2005, 05:25 PM
I don't see anything in their channel saying it will be released tonight, were did you get this info from?

Edit: Finally was able to get into their site, I see it in their news section...

Jadugar
Fri, 09-02-2005, 05:32 PM
Check their website.

Kaizoku Fansubs (http://www.kaizoku-fansubs.com/)

Deblas
Fri, 09-02-2005, 07:17 PM
Well last time when the release was delayed it said Hopefully we can release it today. So I think they're not gonna have any problems with this one.

Phoenix20578
Fri, 09-02-2005, 09:27 PM
I'd be nice if they released twice a week. That way, we'd get to see the current episodes rather than the ones that are two years old to Japan.

Munsu
Fri, 09-02-2005, 10:08 PM
It looks like it will be released tonight indeed:

[11:09] * Topic is 'www.Kaizoku-Fansubs.com / !rules !newbie !OPinfo !xvid / @find +/@ ONLY! & NO xdcc list / Out: One Piece 1-159, Movie 1-4, Special 1-2 / News: One Piece 160 Release Tonight! / BT: kaizoku-fansubs.com/torrent / XDCC: kaizoku-fansubs.com/bots / Recruiting Translators and 100kBps distro'

Edit: This mother fuckers, they are doing the same shit again

News: One Piece 160 Release Postponed

Phoenix20578
Fri, 09-02-2005, 11:30 PM
WTF!!! Bud, please tell me that your kidding. This is complete and utter BULLSHIT!!!!i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

Munsu
Fri, 09-02-2005, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
WTF!!! Bud, please tell me that your kidding. This is complete and utter BULLSHIT!!!!

News: One Piece 160 Release Postponed, no ETA

I'm not bullshitting you...

Tofu #2
Sat, 09-03-2005, 01:02 AM
Damn. I wasn't sure what the episode number was, so after a long day, I rushed home quickly to get to the K-F bittorrent site, started up Azureus, and started downloading 159. How stupid of me.

Jadugar
Sat, 09-03-2005, 01:19 AM
What did I tell ya? You never know K-F. they can change their mind just like that.

Deblas
Sat, 09-03-2005, 08:22 AM
I stand FUCKING corrected.i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

Munsu
Sat, 09-03-2005, 05:52 PM
I don't know if this is a lie, but

News: 160 in 10 minutes

Edit:

Torrent 160 (http://www.kaizoku-fansubs.com/torrents/[K-F]_One_Piece_160_[F4F20092].avi.torrent)

At the moment only bots are eneru pack 1 and smoker pack 160

Phoenix20578
Sun, 09-04-2005, 12:35 AM
This episode was worth the wait. That ball guy is annoying, but pretty strong. And the part where Luffy was talking about the game show doors was too funny.

Foomanchew24
Sun, 09-04-2005, 01:12 AM
I think its funny that Usopp actually follows what Luffy says, and thinking that he must be right. Also this episode ended where I wanted to start watching. Definately looking forward to next weeks ep.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 09-04-2005, 01:33 PM
You know guys, did it ever occur to you to wait until the episode is ACTUALLY released before creating the thread instead of giving us an entire PAGE of fucking, "they said it'll be out tonight, oh wait no, well maybe, hey wait 10 more minutes, oops not that either, wtf! How dare they not release their free project the exact second they said they would! Okay maybe now its out, dang no its not"?

Jeesus fucking christ. Its a release thread. Not a might be released eventually thread. Fuck, you gonna go make the thread for 151 now while your at it?

As for the episode, I hate the first priest already. Luffy is probably gonna have to use the "suprise clouds" against him cause maybe he can't predict whats inside them.

But man, a big fat guy with Sharingan. Thats not gonna be fun for anyone.

Jadugar
Sun, 09-04-2005, 04:56 PM
I am a big fan of One Piece anime. So I am worried about when is the next episode is coming out. I dont read manga because I think it will ruin my fun of watching the anime (IMO). So yes I am a little anxious weather an episode is released or not.

The last time I checked this thread is called "One Piece 160". Sorry for being such an enthusiast but if we cant DISCUSS about an episode being late in a DICUSSION FORUM then we might as well turn off our pc and watch something on the TV.

Someone needs to chill out.

Watching Luffy fight first priest was not that exciting. I hope the other three are more powerful and scarier than this guy. Ussop and Chopper did their best to lighten up the episode.

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
But man, a big fat guy with Sharingan.

Its not sharingham. Its called telepathy (http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=81753&dict=CALD).

Aeon
Sun, 09-04-2005, 08:08 PM
As for the episode, I hate the first priest already. Luffy is probably gonna have to use the "suprise clouds" against him cause maybe he can't predict whats inside them.

I think he's gonna win by not thinking at all and just attacking, the same thing happened in Yu Yu Hakusho.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 09-04-2005, 10:11 PM
Sorry for being such an enthusiast but if we cant DISCUSS about an episode being late in a DICUSSION FORUM then we might as well turn off our pc and watch something on the TV.

By all means, go for it.

Jadugar
Mon, 09-05-2005, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder

Sorry for being such an enthusiast but if we cant DISCUSS about an episode being late in a DICUSSION FORUM then we might as well turn off our pc and watch something on the TV.

By all means, go for it.

For a moment I thought you are going to DISCUSS the episode since you are in a "One Piece 160" discussion thread and how you hate going off topic. Is there something stopping you. There is no need to hold back .

By all means, go for it.

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-05-2005, 04:19 AM
Stop bitching, there's nothing wrong about this thread. So what if OP is free, if they say an episode is coming out and it doesn't - of course people are disappointed.

Anyway, nice episode, but Luffy better finish that fat annoying piece of shit priest asap.

Deblas
Mon, 09-05-2005, 12:00 PM
Not a bad episode. Good comedy coming from the crew. But Ughh. Another villain with an annoying laugh. Will it ever end?

Mae
Mon, 09-05-2005, 01:02 PM
The bit about the doors was pretty good, with Usopp picturing some horrible fate for each of them, and Luffy randomly talking about gameshows... For a sec I thought they HAD been dumped off the cloud ocean. But the ball guy isn't as good as some of the other villains they've had. I hope it doesn't take Luffy more than an ep to off him.

Tofu #2
Mon, 09-05-2005, 02:37 PM
Or, right before he attacks, he could have another soul take control over his body, so he can't read his mind. Same thing happened in Yugioh.

Assertn
Mon, 09-05-2005, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by: Mae
The bit about the doors was pretty good, with Usopp picturing some horrible fate for each of them, and Luffy randomly talking about gameshows... For a sec I thought they HAD been dumped off the cloud ocean. But the ball guy isn't as good as some of the other villains they've had. I hope it doesn't take Luffy more than an ep to off him.

i dunno.....luffy always had the advantage of his enemies underestimating what he's capable of....
but this guy seems quite aware of what to expect from luffy

Jadugar
Mon, 09-05-2005, 09:03 PM
I dont know about you guys but Skypiea is going really slow for me and I havent seen any real action.

So in the next episode I want Luffy to go fucking berserk and kick the shit out of the fatty priest. I am tired of this heaven's judgment so I want the man who will become the pirate king to unleash himself and bestow his judgment on Satori. I want to see some real fireworks.

Masamune
Tue, 09-06-2005, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
I dont know about you guys but Skypiea is going really slow for me.

anime only whiner.

go read the manga, 1 chapter each week. then you'll change your mind that the anime is going too slow.

satori's laugh is annoying. but it fits him

Terracosmo
Tue, 09-06-2005, 08:17 AM
Still, though, it's official that the anime crew took their sweet time with Skypiea (to "drag" it out).

Deblas
Tue, 09-06-2005, 08:46 AM
There are some slow points in skypiea but it SURELY makes it up with the ending and the later fights. It's my second favorite arc with the current one in the manga coming in first.

Jadugar
Tue, 09-06-2005, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by: Masamune
go read the manga, 1 chapter each week. then you'll change your mind that the anime is going too slow.

If manga was that good why do you bother watching the anime.

You might be use to seeing still action but I like to see action in motion.

Masamune
Tue, 09-06-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by: Jadugar

Originally posted by: Masamune

If manga was that good why do you bother watching the anime.

You might be use to seeing still action but I like to see action in motion.

if you actually read my post, think , then reply.

you'd see that im saying the anime is moving fast , contrary to whatever you believe

(instead of automaticly assuming im a manga prophet or something read what ppl say when it mentions manga, moron)

Jadugar
Tue, 09-06-2005, 03:17 PM
Ofcourse for you the anime is moving fast but for someone who has never read manga the tempo of the current arc seams slow to me.

I dont think you ara a manga prophet. I think you are a moron and should keep you posts in manga section.

vegita625
Thu, 09-08-2005, 03:55 PM
Yea, he's predicting their moves, nothing more, and his attack is friggin deadly. "It's not just attacking, it's an impact..."

I really can't wait to see Enel, though, glad K-F finally got to the action scenes, this saga is friggin long...

Jadugar
Fri, 09-09-2005, 12:18 PM
Someone had assured me that the end of the arc is worth the wait so I am sitting tight.

vegita625
Mon, 09-12-2005, 12:21 AM
Yea, definately worth the wait, it goes from "omg, nothing's happening... oh wait, they just moved! Ok... nothing's happening..." then suddenly goes to FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT ...wait a second... FIGHT for several episodes. It's definately an awesome saga overall though.

Jadugar
Tue, 09-13-2005, 10:55 PM
I am a sucker for the fights. There has been so much build up to see Enel. I wonder if he is like Greek lighting god.

maikes
Wed, 09-14-2005, 04:59 PM
Ah man i hate waiting i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif The fat priest is annoying, cant wait to se luffy kick the crap out of himi/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

BTW Is the Kaizuke-fansubs forum down?

MrTicTac
Thu, 09-15-2005, 12:16 PM
yea the fat guy is annoying... i'm still like this arc alot,, soo much fun seeing new things come up, just like how luffy feels when he sees a new adventure

yea prolly gonna use those balls,, since fat guy can predict luffy's moves,, but noone can predict wats inside those balls

i wonder wats gonna happen to chopper all alone ~__~

Raven
Thu, 09-22-2005, 10:36 AM
http://a.1asphost.com/kakashi/one%20piece%20funny.JPG
Funniest One Piece moment in ages! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

I'd like to think that maybe Zoro, Robin and Nami will show up and help Luffy take out the Priest. I can't see how he's going to win by himself, but it's Luffy we're talking about I suppose, he can do anything.

Munsu
Thu, 09-22-2005, 08:50 PM
161 should be out tonight

[09:14] * Topic is 'www.Kaizoku-Fansubs.com / !rules !newbie !OPinfo !xvid / @find +/@ ONLY! & NO xdcc list / Out: One Piece 1-160, Movie 1-4, Special 1-2 / News: 161 tonight

Aeon
Thu, 09-22-2005, 10:18 PM
I hope it's actually released tonight and not a repeat of the last 2x's.