PDA

View Full Version : Ch. 274 Discussion

Dezalanel
Fri, 09-02-2005, 05:25 AM
here is a link to the raw http://rapidshare.de/files/463...__Naruto_c274.zip.html (http://rapidshare.de/files/4634613/_2005-40__Naruto_c274.zip.html)

Well it looks like this fight has ended.

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 09-02-2005, 07:52 AM
Looks like sasori's dead. Kinda knew it was going to happen but I'm still disappointed to see him go. He had the makings of one hell of a badass villain. Then again maybe he has some sort of last trick up his sleeve in order to escape. Although I did like the imagery of him being fihished off by his parent puppets in the same loving embrace that they started out in.

Raven
Fri, 09-02-2005, 08:32 AM
Hopefully this fight is finally over, it was getting tiresome. It's kinda weird to see an Akatsuki member die so easily though, although I can't envisage a better alternative. The loving embrace death was pretty good though.

I wonder if Gai and co will show up now that the fight's over.

nests
Fri, 09-02-2005, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
Hopefully this fight is finally over, it was getting tiresome. It's kinda weird to see an Akatsuki member die so easily though, although I can't envisage a better alternative. The loving embrace death was pretty good though.

I wonder if Gai and co will show up now that the fight's over.

What do you mean easy this bastarad took a long time to kill. Anyway nice way of ending it I think with the exception of Deidara all Akatsuki members are goin to take this long to die. they are supposed to be the cream of the crop

Translation by Gejimayu from Narutofan Forums
[quote]
Page 1-

Number 274: A Dream Unfulfilled

Page 2-

Sidebar:

Sakura, pierced by a villainous blade... Is hope lost!!?

Panel 4, Chiyo:

Sakura!!

Panel 5, Chiyo:

Guh...!

Page 3-

Panel 2, Sakura, Right:

Quickly... The antidote...

Panel 2, Sakura, Left:

Chiyo-baasama...

Panel 3, Sasori, Top:

Oh-ho... Concerned for others even when there's a sword in your stomach?

Panel 3, Sasori, Bottom:

You're some girl...

Panel 4, Sakura:

Guh...

Page 4-

Panel 1, Sasori:

This girl...

Panel 2, Sasori, Right:

Even while impaled on a katana, she's already inducing hemostasis to recover...

Panel 2, Sasori, Left:

...Aren't you the clever one.

Panel 5, Sakura:

Ugh...!

Page 5-

Panel 1, Sasori:

Looks like the poison is starting to take its toll... Of course, since this katana is poisoned as well.

Panel 2, Sakura, Right:

The poison is numbing my body...

Panel 2, Sakura, Left:

I can't control chakra well anymore...

Page 7-

Panel 1, Sasori:

Did she just...

Panel 2, Sakura:

...B-but why!?

Panel 5, Sakura:

Guh...!

Page 8-

Panel 1, Sakura:

I won't let go...

Panel 4, Sakura:

Chiyo-baasama!

Page 12-

Panel 1, Chiyo:

In the end,your mind was distracted... Sasori...

Panel 3, Chiyo, Right:

You're not going anywhere like this...

Panel 3, Chiyo, Left:

They've got you.

Panel 4, Chiyo:

No matter how many puppet bodies you have...

Knives122
Fri, 09-02-2005, 09:10 AM
how do you guys suppose they're(well I guess only sakura now) suppose to get Sasori out of there so the other Akatsuki members dont bring him back?

dragon608608
Fri, 09-02-2005, 09:27 AM
The link for the chapter is death (194 download can't download anymore). I need another link fast. thank you very much

Psyke
Fri, 09-02-2005, 09:28 AM
Argh. I can never download files from rapidshare.

"Your IP-address ***.****.** is already downloading a file. You have to wait until it is finished.
Premium-accounts can download many files at the same time. Maybe you want to have a PREMIUM-Account, too?"

No thank you.

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 09-02-2005, 09:35 AM
Chiyo sacrified herself to save sakura just like we all thought she would from the beginning. Although I do like the whole way she's spiting Sasori by essentially telling him that if he wasn't such as sick bastard maybe she would have used the tecnique to save him. Also the prediction from the very beginning was true as well. Sasori was a puppet cyborg.

Mut
Fri, 09-02-2005, 09:37 AM
WOW FINALLY IT'S OVER

dragon608608
Fri, 09-02-2005, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by: Knives122
how do you guys suppose they're(well I guess only sakura now) suppose to get Sasori out of there so the other Akatsuki members dont bring him back?

I don't read the chapter yet, or rather i can't because i can't download. However, i will answer your question base or common logic. I think it is true that Akatsuki can and might be able to bring him back by someway (don't know what, perhap by Orochimaru's forbid ninjutsu, or perhap some other forbid ninjutsu that they have - i don't really care what they use). However, I got the feeling they won't because 3 reasons:

1. The Akatsuki members are strong and hot head (excuse my language). Why do they need a weak member who was defeated?

2. Why do they have to bring him back when Saori death mean they have more monter for themselves?

3. If there is a limit for only 1 monster = 1 person. Can they just invite a new memeber who is stronger than the death one, or invite Orochimaru back to organization, or even invite an existing Jinchuuriki to be a new member (that saves time and effort)

Terracosmo
Fri, 09-02-2005, 09:49 AM
Fuck this shit, Sakura killing an akatsuki is bullshit. At least it's over. Sasori deserved better.

kAi
Fri, 09-02-2005, 10:15 AM
Well, this is over, good fighting, but Sasori was too weak for my liking, he did use alot of shit, but at least it was Chiyo that finished him and not Sakura.

Chiyo is a medical puppet ninja.

Naruto and Kakashi next week, hopefully.

Terracosmo
Fri, 09-02-2005, 10:22 AM
Btw Suikoden 5 is looking damn sweet. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

nests
Fri, 09-02-2005, 11:18 AM
274 raw (http://www.narutofan.com/downloads/download.php/1/nmanga274raw.zip)

Sidnne
Fri, 09-02-2005, 11:41 AM
Well I knew that Chiyo was going to sacrifice her life force since her introduction. But I thought for sure she would have done it for Gaara. So now that she used her lifeforce on Sakura this brings up the old question again.... What is going to happen to Gaara?

Notice the preview title for next chapter "The Death of Gaara!" yet again.

Jman
Fri, 09-02-2005, 12:53 PM
glad its done with

Phoenix20578
Fri, 09-02-2005, 12:54 PM
Can't wait to see Naruto's new techniques.

Winged Dancer
Fri, 09-02-2005, 01:52 PM
Sasori's not dead, I don't think he'll actually die... or maybe yes, I mean, his only human part was wounded. But mabe he'll just break the seal and get away. Well, I liked the end of this fight, actually... for the first time in her life Sakura's been seriously wounded, even if she wasn't all that useful at all, and it wasn't such a stupid idea to have Chiyo sacrifice herself to save her...

...in fact, if Sasori escapes now Sakura could have a personal reason to join in the Akatsuki fight: take revenge for Chiyo, or something. It'd be better than "I don't like the Akatsuki because they are MEAN to Sasuke and Naruto!!!!1"... hey, now that I think about it we still haven't learned Sasori's past, so far we have only seen vague images every now and then. So yeah, I'm betting he escapes 'cause he can't die without explaining why he did the shit he did.

And finally we get to see whats going on with Naruto. With a little bit of luck "Gaara" will wake up and not be Gaara at all, because why would they need the body then?

Assertn
Fri, 09-02-2005, 01:56 PM
they never explained chiyo's connection with kakashi's dad though i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

ChaosK
Fri, 09-02-2005, 02:35 PM
maybe it'll come out, garra's going to diee!~~~!

sure kill 1 of the coolest characters instead of letting sasuke commit suicide.

chet_chetty
Fri, 09-02-2005, 04:51 PM
Did u guys think Sasori was just as cool in his young form compared to when he was inside the scorpion puppet?

I dunno i see them as 2 different characters as most ppl really liked the initial form and kept liking (not all) the boyish Sasori for i dont know why.

Assertn
Fri, 09-02-2005, 05:40 PM
i didnt care much for sasori until after i saw his armor puppet was destroyed, then he became my favorite akatsuki member
but then i lost interest in him once i realized his real body was just a puppet too...

Mut
Fri, 09-02-2005, 05:44 PM
I never cared about Sasori. Puppet faggotry is boring and lame.

Konohamaru
Fri, 09-02-2005, 07:03 PM
Aww, it's a sad end to see yet another cool bad guy die i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif . Why do all the cool ones have to die!!! Zabuza and Kimimaru were cool too. Now they're taking Gaara away. Deidara sux in my opinion. Sasori was bad ass with his puppets. I liked both his forms, scorpion and young boy.

I have a funny feeling tho, he's still alive somehow, I mean theres no way someone would put their whole body and soul into a lil log. Maybe he put a lot of chakra into it and controled it like Itachi and Fish guy did from the mountain.

Either way, I know he's dead.

ChaosK
Fri, 09-02-2005, 07:19 PM
sasori was cool until he was a puppet himself, then everything got messed up.

Lefty
Fri, 09-02-2005, 08:18 PM
I would not be surprised if there are more of those scrolls that produce chakra that sasori hid away for such and occation. But I could be wrong.

MFauli
Fri, 09-02-2005, 09:35 PM
Preview:

Victory over Sasori... But what about Naruto!? Next issue, "The Death of Gaara"!

Just no.

If Gaara dies, Kishimoto would ruin the whole Naruto series....why not killing Shikamaru? Or Neji? Or Kakashi?
Why not make a story with only Naruto, ugly Ino, dum shy Hinata and Konohamaru?

dragon608608
Fri, 09-02-2005, 11:26 PM
I don't get the title at all. i always have thought that Garra was long death. Didn't the akatshi member say so at that beginning of the fight? In addition, didn't Chiyo have say that, "One the monster draw out of Garra, he die"? Not sure what is the deal with a death guy die again, isn't it?

LobsterMagnet
Sat, 09-03-2005, 12:12 AM
Garrra is dead. There is no way he's going to survive. Next chapter will probably consist of Diedara dropping garra's dead body apon reaching the realization that he can't fight naruto and kakashi without his special clay. Naruto will go close to Garra's dead body cry and vow bloody vengence on the Atsuki, he'll also probably make a promise to save the other jirenchu's from the atsukis clutches.

Also I'm just going to throw this out but maybe if sasori stays dead Orchimaro will rejoin the atsuki to fill up the vaccant spot. And better yet he'll come in sasuke's body. Probably won't happen but it would surprise the hell out of everyone if Orchimaro came in sasuke's body equiped with super sharingan.

ramuva
Sat, 09-03-2005, 02:22 AM
Anybody wandered what will happen to Chiyo? My guess she will replace inner Sakura. And boy, Sakura sure will get the boost. Since Chiyo is incarnating into her she's gonna get loads and loads of battle experience. Could be that in a couple months people will start complaining about Sakura: "She was such a wuss, now she's too buffed up".

Terracosmo
Sat, 09-03-2005, 02:54 AM
Kishimoto doesn't have the balls to kill Gaara off, trust me. He didn't even dare to kill Chouji.

RasenDori
Sat, 09-03-2005, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by: MFauli

Preview:

Victory over Sasori... But what about Naruto!? Next issue, "The Death of Gaara"!

Just no.

If Gaara dies, Kishimoto would ruin the whole Naruto series....why not killing Shikamaru? Or Neji? Or Kakashi?
Why not make a story with only Naruto, ugly Ino, dum shy Hinata and Konohamaru?

perhaps kishimoto is going to introduce new jinchuuriki protagonist, i just hope that they arent so strong that everyone else becomes usless.

as for sasori, i only really liked him when he was using ther 3rd kazekage. that was the only time he fought like a real pupet user, and it was badass.

Necromas
Sat, 09-03-2005, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Kishimoto doesn't have the balls to kill Gaara off, trust me. He didn't even dare to kill Chouji.

Because Chouji RULES!

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 09-03-2005, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by: Necromas

Originally posted by: Terracosmo

Because Chouji RULES!

Keep telling yourself that.

Assertn
Sat, 09-03-2005, 08:32 PM
are you guys still interpreting those "next week chapter titles"? clearly they aren't accurate when last week's said that this week's title was "CHIDORI"

mage
Sat, 09-03-2005, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by: ramuva
Anybody wandered what will happen to Chiyo? My guess she will replace inner Sakura. And boy, Sakura sure will get the boost. Since Chiyo is incarnating into her she's gonna get loads and loads of battle experience. Could be that in a couple months people will start complaining about Sakura: "She was such a wuss, now she's too buffed up".
This isnt a Namekian fusion here...

Sidnne
Sat, 09-03-2005, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by: mage

Originally posted by: ramuva
This isnt a Namekian fusion here...

It could be. If Sakura is receiving Chiyo's lifeforce why shouldn't she be able to gain some of her knowledge as well? Its not farfetched to think it could happen and it would be an easy way for Kishi to further develope Sakura to bring her up to par with the other characters.

samsonlonghair
Mon, 09-05-2005, 02:36 AM
I actually like the idea of Chiyo becoming a part of Sakura's psyche. It doesn't have to be as oddball as inner-Sakura. If Kishimoto does this right, he could make it seem very artistic. I've always liked the way that Kyuubi is shown living inside of Naruto.

Raven
Mon, 09-05-2005, 08:18 AM
But they've known each other for what, 5 minutes? I could possibly understand if Sakura had grown up under Chiyo's direction, but come on...

dragon608608
Mon, 09-05-2005, 06:10 PM
I am too like the idea that Chiyo becoming a part of Sakura's psyche. If Kishimoto does this right, it would be super. This way Sakura can get stronger and not a big-crying-baby anymore. In addition, Chiyo can achieve her dream (no idea what). However, i am not surprise if it doesn't turn out like that.

kAi
Mon, 09-05-2005, 10:21 PM
She will become a medical puppet user, just like Chiyo.
I don't think this is a good idea, the puppets have been used enough, and there is still Kankurou.

deadlydreamx
Tue, 09-06-2005, 12:30 AM
she doesnt have to be a puppet user.. just when the time be when she needs to control somebody like when chiyo did to sakura.. sakura will know how to do it really well

nests
Tue, 09-06-2005, 01:13 AM
You know I dought Sakura gets any of Chiyo's techniqes Its more like when in DragonBall that Guardian guy gave his life so Goku could live again.

Roko
Tue, 09-06-2005, 08:28 PM
That's what I thought as well. It's "life force," isn't it? Not soul or anything.

drcitan
Tue, 09-06-2005, 10:35 PM
All I know is Sasori better die next chapter....if Chiyo dies he dies

Paulyboy
Wed, 09-07-2005, 05:53 PM
I bet later on in the series, Sakura is gonna learn that move from her, and use it on Naruto or Sasuke or something. Also I wish they would start showing Sasuke now.

Mite Gai
Wed, 09-07-2005, 07:59 PM
He will probably only get one quick little shot of his eyes or something in Oro's mansion at the end of the Naruto and Kakashi fight. Then we won't see him again until #340 or something.

drcitan
Wed, 09-07-2005, 11:31 PM
All this time Chiyo was a medical ninja too.....crazy. Another badass old person down the tubs.

Strider
Thu, 09-08-2005, 02:44 AM
Temari and Kankuro started moving too, didn't they? I honestly cannot remember, considering the length of this battle with Sasori.

Wouldn't it be nice though, if Chiyo's brother (the other older man in the chamber, when we're first introduced to Chiyo) was also with the group? Chiyo ended up being quite a ninja, as almost expected of all older shinobi. Wonder what her sibling could whip up.

Glad to see this battle is basically over. Hopefully, origin flashbacks, if they occur, won't drag out too long.

Also, like others noted .. what's up with the repeat prelude to next week's chapter title?

PSJ
Fri, 09-09-2005, 12:31 PM
It's bullshit that Chiyo and Sakura can kill the strongest ninja of the sand ever. Kishimoto builds up a huge past for the Akatsuki guys, he made the 3rd Kazekage a puppet and 3rd Kazekage was said to be invincible which makes Sasori even stronger than him and he bites the dust because of an old hag and a stupid girl. This pisses me off, why couldn't Sakura and Chiyo die? Sasori is much cooler than Sakura.

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Mon, 09-12-2005, 05:26 PM
cause it would fuck with the story. she still has to find sasuke with naruto so he can put a chidori through her stomach

chet_chetty
Tue, 09-13-2005, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by: PSJ
It's bullshit that Chiyo and Sakura can kill the strongest ninja of the sand ever.

I dont think so. Basically Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are going to be the next Sannin of Konoha exceeding all the current Sannin have done before them. You dont think Tsunade was a badass when she was 16? If you think she was, Sakura right now is prolly better than Tsunade at that age. And then you're completely taking away all that Chiyo was built up to be. Aside from Gaara, Sasori and the Sand kages, she's prolly the strongest ninja to ever come out of the Sand Village. It might have been too much of a coincidence that they ended up complimenting each other so well; but letting that go, they put up one hell of a fight.

ChaosK
Tue, 09-13-2005, 08:29 PM
in otherwords shes the 5th strongest? not something you generally hear people bragging about, some 70 yr old hag is 5th strongest in her village, kakashi is probably stronger than her.

Honoko
Tue, 09-13-2005, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by: chet_chetty

Originally posted by: PSJ
It's bullshit that Chiyo and Sakura can kill the strongest ninja of the sand ever.

I dont think so. Basically Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are going to be the next Sannin of Konoha exceeding all the current Sannin have done before them. You dont think Tsunade was a badass when she was 16? If you think she was, Sakura right now is prolly better than Tsunade at that age. And then you're completely taking away all that Chiyo was built up to be. Aside from Gaara, Sasori and the Sand kages, she's prolly the strongest ninja to ever come out of the Sand Village. It might have been too much of a coincidence that they ended up complimenting each other so well; but letting that go, they put up one hell of a fight.
The key phrase here is "going to be". They're not sannin level yet and up until now, kishimoto had built up the akatsuki organization as a bunch of badasses at orochimaru's level. Actually, some even MORE powerful that orochimaru.

i just think it's a bit dissappointing the way the akatsuki organization played out now. i'm definitely a bit sad that their image of invincibility is now crap.

Zhan
Tue, 09-13-2005, 10:45 PM
You can't say you weren't expecting it.