PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler questions

ChaosK
Thu, 09-01-2005, 02:13 PM
come here if you have a question about something that happened previously in the manga that didnt happen in the anime yet (i figured this would beat digging up a year old thread or something)

heres my question (its kinda irrevelant but...)

how did the hitsuyaga's lieutenant have sex with kira?

Augury
Thu, 09-01-2005, 03:25 PM
She didn't? In the manga flashback she wakes up with clothes on. They just have some relationship that's been alluded to but not fleshed out completely. I haven't seen ep 47 yet so I don't know if they did something with it in the manga.

Zhan
Thu, 09-01-2005, 05:14 PM
Obviously they did not have sex. I'm thinking maybe its some sort of love quadangle...

Kira----->Matsumoto----->Gin----->Aizen

Munsu
Thu, 09-01-2005, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by: ZhanZhao
Obviously they did not have sex. I'm thinking maybe its some sort of love quadangle...

Kira----->Matsumoto----->Gin----->Aizen

You forgot the other side:

Kira----->Matsumoto----->Gin----->Aizen<-----Hinamori<-----Hitsugaya<~~~~~Yachiru

As you can see, Aizen is a pimp, everything leads up to him...

ChaosK
Thu, 09-01-2005, 09:05 PM
i'm serious, after kira got drunk with matsumoto some lieutinet was like "HEY KIRA WHY ARE YOU PASSING OUT" "HEY KIRA WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES?"

in the background.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 09-01-2005, 09:08 PM
I think that was Hitsugaya's lieutenant.

Masamune
Fri, 09-02-2005, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
I think that was Hitsugaya's lieutenant.

the fact he's saying matsumoto there doesnt mean a thing to you huh

Phoenix20578
Fri, 09-02-2005, 10:37 AM
Was that her name?
*Looks at Captain info thread*

Well, don't I feel stupid

pk7
Fri, 09-02-2005, 01:45 PM
yachiru -> hitsugaya?? how did i miss this? where was it? granted i only had bad scanlations of the manga up to where the anime was (i got crap manga to see what i was missing, then d/led manga-rain for the rest)

ChaosK
Fri, 09-02-2005, 02:08 PM
manga-rain is bad, the files on my comp were corrupted so i DLed manga7.

and the yachiru--->hitsuyaga is just us at gotwoot being idiots.

pk7
Fri, 09-02-2005, 04:20 PM
lol thx u had me scrambling through the manga looking for it -.- wot's the highest quality scanlation atm? i dont really care about speed. the earlier scans i found were absolutely horrible (i forget where i got them)

Munsu
Fri, 09-02-2005, 05:18 PM
yeah, that pairing was me fooling around, hence why I used ~~~~~ instead of ------

and manga7 sucks... it's fine to read new releases though

corrupted files in your pc has nothing to do with the group, but from where you donwnloaded it and problems on your side, not theirs...

ChaosK
Sun, 09-11-2005, 07:14 PM
then why was manga7's scanlation fine? oh and this question was never answered and i have another, how the fuck do you age when you're already dead? and if you can why is it some age dramatically and yet some stay almost the same. (rukia looks the same from when she first died or something, yet gin apparently grew 3 feet)

XanBcoo
Sun, 09-11-2005, 07:50 PM
Well first off, Rukia has aged - as does Renji. We saw this in their flashback.

I'm still sticking with my theory that not everyone in SS is actually dead. I think of it as a parallel universe. This explains how people in SS can get injured and die as well. Our souls just get sent there when we die for whatever reason.

ChaosK
Sun, 09-11-2005, 07:52 PM
rukia explained it to be "heaven"

Ryllharu
Sun, 09-11-2005, 07:55 PM
The general idea floating around (the one I agree with anyway) is that in SS, you age much slower than you would in the human world. Renji aged during his time from meeting Rukia and their acceptance to the academy. I don't think of them as dead, its sorta like the two balanced worlds. You go to SS, and wait there, age and probably die again, but at a much slower rate. A lot of people tend not to realize how huge SS is (backed up by the "never find your relatives no matter how hard you look" concept), so there's plently of room for the souls to pile in. It's not really explained, but at the same time its really not all that important.

ChaosK
Sun, 09-11-2005, 08:23 PM
so its a step between life and death...

XanBcoo
Mon, 09-12-2005, 09:28 AM
Makes sense.

Though it does suck for that parakeet kid. The poor kid's been through so much...Why couldn't Tite just let him find his mom? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ChaosK
Wed, 09-14-2005, 10:22 PM
he'll grow up, go find a hooker who ends up to be his mom.

Strider
Wed, 09-28-2005, 06:32 PM
Has Aizen, Gin or Tousen made another appearance, yet? I'm a few chapters away from the most current one, but I was curious if they've shown their faces in these last half-dozen I haven't read.

mage
Wed, 09-28-2005, 11:32 PM
nope, aizen is mentioned, though.

Ban Kai
Sat, 10-08-2005, 10:39 PM
i remember zaraki saying that "if we die we will just change a little and fight again" i guess that means that you do somehow come back or something... or go to a different place after SS...

Teh XYZ
Sat, 10-08-2005, 11:03 PM
aizen's appeared.