PDA

View Full Version : Nico Robin

bongjae
Wed, 08-31-2005, 11:57 PM
Luffy - Captain, Wants to be Pirate King

Zoro - Swordsman, Wants to be world's greatest swordsman

Sanji - Cook, Wants to find All Blue

Nami - Navigator, Wants to make a map of the world

Usopp - Sniper/Technician, Wants to be a brave sailor of the seas was it? forgot

Chopper - Doctor, Wants to be best doctor

Nico Robin - ???

Whats Nico Robins purpose? I liker her and she's a great character but whats her ambition and job?

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-01-2005, 12:02 AM
She's the team's archeologist and overall smart person.

We'll find out more later I assume...

Munsu
Thu, 09-01-2005, 12:03 AM
She's basically an essencial piece into reviving the old weapons that the World fear because of their destructive powers, basically... She can revive Pluton...

She's the only one that can read the language found in the artifacts...

Her ambition as she has stated is to learn more about history and find the "ultimate" artifacts... hence why she helped Crocodile to look for the artifact that explained how to revive Pluton...

Phoenix20578
Thu, 09-01-2005, 06:21 AM
She wants to find the true history, that is her one ambition in life.

Stoopider
Thu, 09-01-2005, 11:18 AM
Yup. Find the true History of the world, and all it's pieces. She's actually dissapointed that it's all about weapons and stuff.

I hope it isn't stupid like *We're from EARTH, and because of some strange thing, we flew our space ship here to this planet.. Etc etc*

Assertn
Thu, 09-01-2005, 11:33 AM
luffy and myself alike are still waiting for a musician to join the crew

Jadugar
Thu, 09-01-2005, 11:54 AM
We still dont know much about Nico Robin's past. She has been looking at some artifacts in Skypiea, maybe we will know a little bit more about her abilities, ambitions and motives.

Did I mention she is sexy as hell.

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/6238/robin010if.jpg

Deblas
Thu, 09-01-2005, 01:01 PM
Answers of Nico's past are being revealed slowly in the current arc in the manga and I believe there is more to come. Probably a flashback of her childhood like we've seen with the other Strawhats. But it's WAY out of K-F's subs.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 09-01-2005, 09:16 PM
I'd say that K-F will get there in about 2 years if they keep going at this rate.

Deblas
Thu, 09-01-2005, 09:19 PM
*sigh* Yes. But that's where Gerusama comes in to save our asses and sub us the latest eps. I really hope they take the time to sub the 6th movie.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 09-04-2005, 01:38 PM
EDIT: Off topic, starting a new thread.

Jadugar
Sun, 09-04-2005, 04:32 PM
I hear Gerusama are doing a good job subbing One Piece. Gerusama started subbing right after the Skypiea arc. By the time Skypiea ends they probably have subbed 50 episodes (just guessing). So we can watch uninterrupted One Piece for weeks "sigh (not as deep as Deblas)

Originally posted by: DarthEnder

EDIT: Off topic, starting a new thread.

We do need more threads in OP.

MrTicTac
Thu, 09-15-2005, 12:19 PM
Nico fills in for the impossible,, like moments when nothing that makes sense can save the crew,, just go with nico and her ability

Cyberdude93
Thu, 09-15-2005, 05:29 PM
From what I make it, in the full version of the "Family" song, they all state their ambitions. It hasn't been translated or anything, but Luffy DEFINITLY mentions becoming the pirate king, and I'm sure Zoro, Nami, Usopp and Sanji said the same things as at the end of the Logue Town arc. I heard the word "Poneglyph" (or however it's spelt) when Robin was talking, so I guess she's still searching for them.

Jadugar
Fri, 09-16-2005, 12:28 PM
Poneglyph. What is it? The true history. Why is she interested in it? Her actions and ambitions are very vague.