PDA

View Full Version : Episode 150 discussion

BioAlien
Wed, 08-31-2005, 10:20 PM
nice episode, and i have 1 thing to say, we can see shino mouth! lol

UberSuperHACKER
Wed, 08-31-2005, 10:37 PM
yeah it was great my favotire part is how Hinata Remembered Nartuo during the chuinin exam.. you know .. The part of the chunnin exam when she was passed out.... and cough'n up blood.. so she coulnd't have remembered it....but it inspired her..Maby she was remembering that someone told her about the fight and she was realizing that she couldn't be able to remember it .. and that made her remember it....so she could get inspired

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-31-2005, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by: UberSuperHACKER
yeah it was great my favotire part is how Hinata Remembered Nartuo during the chuinin exam.. you know .. The part of the chunnin exam when she was passed out.... and cough'n up blood.. so she coulnd't have remembered it....but it inspired her..Maby she was remembering that someone told her about the fight and she was realizing that she couldn't be able to remember it .. and that made her remember it....so she could get inspired

That was some deep shit.

BioAlien
Wed, 08-31-2005, 10:40 PM
ya, but the ending... lol, being sucked out of they chakra or being eating be a huge bee... which one will they take?

and hinata... it was nice but she miss the last bee and she cut the rope lol, so what going to happen to her?

edit : and when are they gonna change the damn intro... sasuke is gone damn it

Death13a
Thu, 09-01-2005, 12:29 AM
Hinata's projectiles were nice but damn she needs to practice more. As for giant bee there is always larger frog, i realy hope Naruto will call for frog it about time he gave him a 'present'. and it looks like Hinata will fight next episode, should be fun. Episodes getting better comapring to last ones latly.

Munsu
Thu, 09-01-2005, 12:29 AM
Man, this is bullshit... not only are we in the middle of a freaking filler arc... Now we have to wait till Sept. 14 for the next episode... and more than that, next episode is another freaking filler...

soldier
Thu, 09-01-2005, 12:35 AM
Man, I feel.

It was so awesome when I was a noob and I had 120 episodes to catch up to. I watched them all at a rate of 6 episodes a day, sometimes 10 ... just total nonstop addictive viewing. I often consider forgetting about Naruto for two years and coming back to have another 100 episodes to catch up to. And in the meantime, I can get a life.

Foomanchew24
Thu, 09-01-2005, 12:44 AM
No mutated Orochimaru lacky, so this filler is the best of the recent in my opinion. Naruto is not an absolute facktard either so far, but I'm sure they can still screw things up. How many more filler eps is there supposed to be? Terra posted the name of the coming episodes, wondering when the madness will end.

Jeff_from_MD
Thu, 09-01-2005, 01:04 AM
what was the first half exactly? battle of the replications? Shino's team only got owned cuz they forgot to make one more replication. (to rescue hinata)

Plus why did Hinata's trap involve flying down a water cavern? You'd think they could just have one deadly bee sting her instead.

Finally, bees willing to sacrifice their lives with hundreds of explosive tags seems a little bit much for a bug user. It almost makes anything Shino do worthless unless his bugs always had tags strung to them as well. Sort of takes the fun and strategy out of the bug war.

That and what ubersuperhacker said.

But at least they keep the dramatic soap-opera style chit chat to a minimum. Quickened the pace of the battles a LOT better than the previous filler.

BioAlien
Thu, 09-01-2005, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by: soldier
Man, I feel.

It was so awesome when I was a noob and I had 120 episodes to catch up to. I watched them all at a rate of 6 episodes a day, sometimes 10 ... just total nonstop addictive viewing. I often consider forgetting about Naruto for two years and coming back to have another 100 episodes to catch up to. And in the meantime, I can get a life.

only 6 and sometime 10..... i used to watch 25 episode a day! lol (i know i need a life lol)

too bad the next episode is for 14 sept...

and finnaly some hinata action... but thats will only be in the next one lol...

and wtf.. why did shino have to say i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif
"Then should we abandon Hinata?"

lol

Binary_Prophet
Thu, 09-01-2005, 01:18 AM
Anyone know why they are taking a weeks break??

Might just be wishfull thinking, but could it be that this might be the end of the fillers??

Formula follows:

1) filler arc coming to end (i.e. one, maybe two eps. tops)
2) taking a week off.
3) ????
4)Profit!!!

But seriously, is it too much to hope for??

BioAlien
Thu, 09-01-2005, 01:19 AM
but could it be that this might be the end of the fillers??

maybe, maybe not

no one will know until 14 sept...

DarthEnderX
Thu, 09-01-2005, 01:32 AM
How could it be an end to the fillers if we're still in the middle of this arc right here? You think its just gonna wrap up in the first five minutes then move back into the manga? I think not.

That said, this arc continues to be the most bitching filler anything ever in the history of fillers. Everyone is actually using some ninja trickery for once. And we've seen no less than two attacks from main characters that didn't exist before.

Delicious.

USH is right though, Hinata remembering a moment in the past that she wasn't actually concious to witness was kinda stupid.

Zinobi
Thu, 09-01-2005, 01:38 AM
i downloaded the thing from dattebayo and followed the instructions but i stil cant play......helpi/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

BioAlien
Thu, 09-01-2005, 01:40 AM
well i was able to do so... but why can't you...

i downloaded it 8 min after it release lol, maybe your file is corrupt.. did you try redownloading it?

Zinobi
Thu, 09-01-2005, 01:44 AM
no ill try though
could it have somthing to do with the fact tht i have WinRAR?

Binary_Prophet
Thu, 09-01-2005, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
How could it be an end to the fillers if we're still in the middle of this arc right here? You think its just gonna wrap up in the first five minutes then move back into the manga? I think not.

Like I said, one, maybe two episodes left in this filler.

Zinobi
Thu, 09-01-2005, 02:15 AM
HELP ME PLEASE IT WONT WORK......i/expressions/brokenheart.gif
edit:i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifit works now iono what happened but it works

Necromas
Thu, 09-01-2005, 03:08 AM
I really liked this episode too. You guys already pretty much summed up why it was good.

(Next we see part 2 of Hinatas move, the ability to fly!)

Coriandria
Thu, 09-01-2005, 03:42 AM
I absolutely love the direction this arc is going. I really hope they do a fun flip around, where it's Hinata rescuing the captured men instead of them rescuing her. That would rock!

Munsu
Thu, 09-01-2005, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by: Zinobi
HELP ME PLEASE IT WONT WORK......

Download the episode
Download the patch
Unzip/Unrar the patch
place the episode and the patch files in the same directory
Follow the patching instructions, and it should work...

kenren
Thu, 09-01-2005, 05:42 AM
yeah...thanks for the patch bud.

heh, now we are able to see shino's jutsu.

EpyonNext
Thu, 09-01-2005, 07:27 AM

Or MAYBE...you might want to sit down for this one.....

She is remembering the Chunnin finals where she was sitting with her father and watching the fight between Neji and Naruto.

Rek
Thu, 09-01-2005, 08:04 AM
BEST... FIRST....POST....EVER

Samehada
Thu, 09-01-2005, 09:13 AM
Anyone else notice that in these fillers blood is no longer required for Kuchiyose no jutsu. Kakashi summoned pakkun in 143 without any blood and also the bee bitch didn't seem to use any either. Stupid filler writers can't even keep the continuity with the past work. Well I guess its a minor point but these things irritate me.

Psyke
Thu, 09-01-2005, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by: Samehada
Anyone else notice that in these fillers blood is no longer required for Kuchiyose no jutsu. Kakashi summoned pakkun in 143 without any blood and also the bee bitch didn't seem to use any either. Stupid filler writers can't even keep the continuity with the past work. Well I guess its a minor point but these things irritate me.

I will always remember how Kakashi did the Kuchiyose no jutsu for the very first time, with the gymnastic-ribbon-thingy-effect done with the scrolls.

XanBcoo
Thu, 09-01-2005, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by: Psyke

Originally posted by: Samehada

I will always remember how Kakashi did the Kuchiyose no jutsu for the very first time, with the gymnastic-ribbon-thingy-effect done with the scrolls.

I loved that. I always sing the song from the old "Ribbon Dancer" commercials to myself when I watch that scene, haha.
So cool!

I'm happy I've gotten back into watching Bleach 'cause I can't take any more of this filler.

basey44
Thu, 09-01-2005, 10:34 AM
ll fuck narutpo i dleteed it cos its being so shit right now, thats l;iek 30gig extar free space, it feels good u should try it

heyu wen does this filler end though u guys got any info or antyhign

nests
Thu, 09-01-2005, 10:38 AM
What. anyway is nice to see that the writters actually came up with action where actual ninja techniques are used.

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-01-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by: basey44
ll fuck narutpo i dleteed it cos its being so shit right now, thats l;iek 30gig extar free space, it feels good u should try it

heyu wen does this filler end though u guys got any info or antyhign

Isn't this a little early on the day to get drunk?

basey44
Thu, 09-01-2005, 10:46 AM
im in australia, its all goods i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-01-2005, 10:48 AM
oh yeah... I thought you were in Holland for some reason i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Foomanchew24
Thu, 09-01-2005, 10:50 AM
Thats what I was thinking Terra. Besides Bud already made a thread for drunkards since this is a favorite site for them to visit.

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-01-2005, 11:21 AM
About the episode:

SOMEONE KILL HINATA SHE'S SO DAMN ANNOYING
I laughed so hard when she failed to hit the last bee. Loser. You'll die alone you worthless piece of shit character.
Same goes for Naruto. I hate his voice. I want to punch him down. All the time.

I did however like the usage of jutsu in this episode, almost overkill, but it was nice to see some new stuff.
It's too bad that forehead bee bitch is the granddaughter of the first Stonekage (or did I misunderstand the whole thing?) as that leaves out any possibility of the stonekage (or whatever he should be called) is a cool guy. Then again, it's not like Kishimoto would ever really try to flesh out other villages than Konoha anyway (sand is an exception).

Edit: rofl all of the Aburame clan people looks identical, lots of older Shinos

XanBcoo
Thu, 09-01-2005, 11:45 AM
Like the relatives of the Simpsons.
All look like Homer...

Turkish-S
Thu, 09-01-2005, 11:49 AM
lol stupid hinata hitting 12 in stead of 13 -.-. then just sommon a little wave that will drown all the fucking bees.

Honinbou
Thu, 09-01-2005, 11:59 AM
I hope that Shino steals the stuff of the UBERforehead bitch's grandfather and then shino get the scroll with the forbidden bug jutsu's i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif that would be awesome i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
and why the fuck did hinata try to kill all the bees 1 by 1 and not just 1 wave for 1 group.. then she nearly wont be able to miss 1... oh well.. women i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

DarthEnderX
Thu, 09-01-2005, 12:09 PM
rofl all of the Aburame clan people looks identical, lots of older Shinos

In that at least, the filler is remaining true to the rest of the show. As everytime in the series we see one "clan" all together, they all look the same. Take Kimimaru's clan for example.

Rek
Thu, 09-01-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by: Honinbou
I hope that Shino steals the stuff of the UBERforehead bitch's grandfather and then shino get the scroll with the forbidden bug jutsu's that would be awesome
and why the fuck did hinata try to kill all the bees 1 by 1 and not just 1 wave for 1 group.. then she nearly wont be able to miss 1... oh well.. women

any funny business and they were trained to ATTACK!

nah, what I don't get is she is so fucking proficient at chakra control she can burst it out in such HIGH volumes she can pierce the honey and make waterneedles, and pick out such tiny assed targets, but she gets caught like it was nothing and she's a dumb whore.

and incase no one has gotten it, this whole thing is a tribute to ninja scroll.

Revenge
Thu, 09-01-2005, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by: EpyonNext

She is remembering the Chunnin finals where she was sitting with her father and watching the fight between Neji and Naruto.

Actually, it was Hinata's younger sister that was sitting with their father...

And Hinata was still conscious, although she was coughing up blood, when the part she remembered occured between Naruto and Neji.

Aeon
Thu, 09-01-2005, 02:10 PM
Plus why did Hinata's trap involve flying down a water cavern? You'd think they could just have one deadly bee sting her instead.Finally, bees willing to sacrifice their lives with hundreds of explosive tags seems a little bit much for a bug user. It almost makes anything Shino do worthless unless his bugs always had tags strung to them as well. Sort of takes the fun and strategy out of the bug war.

They didn't really want to kill her,they even told her not to move so that she would'nt fall down the waterfall. The bugs with the explosive tags weren't the real bugs. This ep was great I'm starting to enjoy this arc more then the second half of the rescue Sasuke arc(after Neji fight of course). I wanna see another appearence of the two headed dog so I hope Kiba and Akimaru fuse togather again to fight the giant bee.

Zinobi
Thu, 09-01-2005, 02:24 PM
In that at least, the filler is remaining true to the rest of the show. As everytime in the series we see one "clan" all together, they all look the same. Take Kimimaru's clan for example.
made me thinkhttp://img363.imageshack.us/img363/304/funny3lq.jpg
teall me if u can see Tayuya

EpyonNext
Thu, 09-01-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by: Revenge

And Hinata was still conscious, although she was coughing up blood, when the part she remembered occured between Naruto and Neji.

You are right. Hinata was sitting with Kiba during the fight.

darkmetal505
Thu, 09-01-2005, 04:31 PM
at least this episode was decent compared to the others

sangai
Thu, 09-01-2005, 04:43 PM
SO um how much filler arc can i look forward to you think this one will be over in like 2 or 3 more episodes and then back on track with the manga?.....

i can't stand these anymore , and im so tempted to watch them just cause it takes too long for bleach and guyver to come out..*sigh

so any idea's on when this arc will be over and the next "filler" or non filler will start?

Rek
Thu, 09-01-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by: Aeon

Plus why did Hinata's trap involve flying down a water cavern? You'd think they could just have one deadly bee sting her instead.Finally, bees willing to sacrifice their lives with hundreds of explosive tags seems a little bit much for a bug user. It almost makes anything Shino do worthless unless his bugs always had tags strung to them as well. Sort of takes the fun and strategy out of the bug war.

They didn't really want to kill her,they even told her not to move so that she would'nt fall down the waterfall. The bugs with the explosive tags weren't the real bugs. This ep was great I'm starting to enjoy this arc more then the second half of the rescue Sasuke arc(after Neji fight of course). I wanna see another appearence of the two headed dog so I hope Kiba and Akimaru fuse togather again to fight the giant bee.

nah, I think it'll be gama bunta... or shino might make one? I mean, if they can make hinata uber for a filler, they can give shino summons, right?

Jadugar
Thu, 09-01-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by: Binary_Prophet
Anyone know why they are taking a weeks break??

Might just be wishfull thinking, but could it be that this might be the end of the fillers??

Its the same thing for FMP -TSR. No release untill 9/14.

Is there a special week holiday?

Assertn
Thu, 09-01-2005, 07:06 PM
use the remains of the 1st tsuchikage to find the scroll? it'd be funny if the bug used the remains to track down the 1st tsuchikage's decaying corpse instead i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Rek
Thu, 09-01-2005, 08:15 PM
can't. he was eaten by the bugs. aburame clan raped him, remember?

XanBcoo
Thu, 09-01-2005, 08:50 PM
Shino should have a summon like Kidomaru's big-ass spider. That would be really cool.

Nin10doman
Thu, 09-01-2005, 08:50 PM
They actually used justu tactics in filler. I'm amazed.

But hopefully Naruto will just go "Giant bug? FROG EAT BUG, BITCH" and end the filler right there.

And one of the Aburame guys had one of those big sand gourds (the thing Gaara has) on his back. I thought that was wierd. Pretty insignificant too, but I'm pointing it out anyway.

ChaosK
Thu, 09-01-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by: sangai
SO um how much filler arc can i look forward to you think this one will be over in like 2 or 3 more episodes and then back on track with the manga?.....

i can't stand these anymore , and im so tempted to watch them just cause it takes too long for bleach and guyver to come out..*sigh

so any idea's on when this arc will be over and the next "filler" or non filler will start?

a LOOONG TIME.

you see, after they beat this clan and take the bikouchu they go find sasuke and end up finding sasuke's brother itatchi, they fight with him and then they kill him, later they keep looking but the bug only finds sasuke's underwear, and then orochimaru appears and tells them sasuke's dead, naruto says a bunch of dattebayo and then the bikouchu is killed, they go back to konoha and naruto trains.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 09-01-2005, 09:35 PM
But hopefully Naruto will just go "Giant bug? FROG EAT BUG, BITCH" and end the filler right there.

Only once again Naruto is stuck in a room that eats up his chakra so when he tries to summon Gamabunta he'll just end up with useless shit frog again.

That frog needs to learn some cool trick. At least Pakkun tracks like a motherfucker.

Vokalyzd Harmony
Thu, 09-01-2005, 10:29 PM
liked this episode..finally looking forward to the next one..after a long while of ..oh fuck..it's wednesday..might as well...what ARE shino's bugs anyways?...fleas?

DarthEnderX
Thu, 09-01-2005, 10:54 PM
They look like tiny beetles to me.

Like ladybugs without the spots.

Vokalyzd Harmony
Thu, 09-01-2005, 11:20 PM
then he should able to summon a giant beetle/flea lady bug without spots to battle the bee? but since it's a bug pokemon..a frogtype would be most effective

BioAlien
Fri, 09-02-2005, 12:50 AM
Only once again Naruto is stuck in a room that eats up his chakra so when he tries to summon Gamabunta he'll just end up with useless shit frog again.

well he still got the chakra of the nine tail

DarthEnderX
Fri, 09-02-2005, 01:21 AM
Bah, he won't do any cool fox shit, not unless all the other gennin are KOed cause the show needs to keep it how none of the Gennin but Sasuke know Naruto's "deal".

Board of Command
Fri, 09-02-2005, 09:54 AM
Did I miss a handheld photocopier somewhere? That bee girl seems to have infinite bomb notes and somehow passes them to every single bee instantly.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 09-02-2005, 10:19 AM
Obviously, she summons the bees beforehand, hands out the notes, then dispels them. Then, when she summons them again, they still have the notes!

It's so OBVIOUS!

Tinks
Fri, 09-02-2005, 10:39 AM
I was really hoping for a new intro for this episode

XanBcoo
Fri, 09-02-2005, 11:01 AM
Obviously, she summons the bees beforehand, hands out the notes, then dispels them. Then, when she summons them again, they still have the notes!

It's so OBVIOUS!

Actually it's kinda gay

Death13a
Fri, 09-02-2005, 11:16 AM
she obviously has "smart bug"(starship troopers) to draw new notes for each bee and but only thing she needs is big stash of paper.

woofcat
Fri, 09-02-2005, 12:58 PM
Over all the Episode is ok. Not great. Am the only feeling that Naruto as a whole is looseing its spark that made us all watch in the begining?

Jadugar
Fri, 09-02-2005, 03:07 PM
This episode gives us a hope of good filler.

BTW. Shino is thinking more and more like Shikamaru.

BioAlien
Fri, 09-02-2005, 05:52 PM
like shikamaru... what do you mean by thats?

Jadugar
Fri, 09-02-2005, 06:03 PM
His way of thinking is just like Shikamaru. Thinking how to go one step aheah of the enemy.

UberSuperHACKER
Fri, 09-02-2005, 06:08 PM

Originally posted by: Revenge

You are right. Hinata was sitting with Kiba during the fight.
the episode was dookie.... Shino is cool.. .... bad filler arc about cool character is still bad... and Buddy before you speak up GO WATCH the episode .. the part that hinita remembered of that fight she was passed out hacink up bloody klung parts while Kabuto was treating her... SO she was remembering NOTHING she had seen.....

Of course there is nothing wrong with that.. I mean if one is on the correct amount of psychadelic substances you can remember all kinds of non existant things... SO the new theory is that Maby the Bee Honey works like acid and makes Hinata Hallucinate ..and in these hallucinations.. she THINKS she saw that part of the fight but she didn't.....

Assertn
Fri, 09-02-2005, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by: woofcat
Over all the Episode is ok. Not great. Am the only feeling that Naruto as a whole is looseing its spark that made us all watch in the begining?

good call.....i dont think people have been stating that every week for the past 5 weeks

Nin10doman
Fri, 09-02-2005, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by: woofcat

No, it is. Go watch the Country of the Wave episodes again, and you'll find they are so much more badass in comparison...

Then again, this is all filler, sohopefully it'll all pick up when the manga gets back on track.

alukard
Fri, 09-02-2005, 10:37 PM
This episode was actually good as it explains Shino's clan connect to Konoha. The clans so far covered are Uchiha's, Kiba's, Hyuuga's, but not much on Shikimaru and Chouji's clans. Seem Shino is more than a taijutsu and bug user as he could summon his bugs to make defense, weak defense but it's something. All of shino's clan wear sunglasses. Didnt expect it. The center of the clan members has a gorge on his back like Gaara, interesting to see ninjas like Gaara.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 09-02-2005, 11:26 PM
good call.....i dont think people have been stating that every week for the past 5 weeks

SERVED!

SO the new theory is that Maby the Bee Honey works like acid and makes Hinata Hallucinate

It's true, honey will totally make you trip balls.

Binary_Prophet
Fri, 09-02-2005, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by: UberSuperHACKER...and Buddy before you speak up GO WATCH the episode .. the part that hinita remembered of that fight she was passed out hacink up bloody klung parts while Kabuto was treating her... SO she was remembering NOTHING she had seen......

Sorry to sound like Super-geek, But maybe you should check the episode of which you speak before jumping down someone's throat...

Ep. 61

The part Hinata remembers starts at 10:43

Hinata passes out at 12:17

Like I said, sorry for playing super-geek and bringing up things like facts and evidence....

I'll go home now... Sorry for the inconvinience...

BioAlien
Sat, 09-03-2005, 01:30 AM
you are no geek lol, but its true thats she saw thats before she passes out

Necromas
Sat, 09-03-2005, 01:36 AM
the bees being summoned with notes is simple, like explained, they simply take the notes with em when dispelled and keep em for when they get summoned next, like how the frogs summoned by Jiraya have swords.

Assertn
Sat, 09-03-2005, 04:19 AM
members of bug clans don't summon all their insects though, they coexist with them

DarthEnderX
Sat, 09-03-2005, 10:11 AM
Says who?

That may be true of the Aburame clan, but its obviously not of the...other clan.

Aeon
Sat, 09-03-2005, 10:16 AM
She prob only summons the honey bee's that aren't real.

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 09-03-2005, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by: Aeon
She prob only summons the honey bee's that aren't real.

That would be my guess, which is why she has no qualms about sending them to their death.

vegita625
Sat, 09-03-2005, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by: alukard
This episode was actually good as it explains Shino's clan connect to Konoha. The clans so far covered are Uchiha's, Kiba's, Hyuuga's, but not much on Shikimaru and Chouji's clans. Seem Shino is more than a taijutsu and bug user as he could summon his bugs to make defense, weak defense but it's something. All of shino's clan wear sunglasses. Didnt expect it. The center of the clan members has a gorge on his back like Gaara, interesting to see ninjas like Gaara.

When'd they cover more than maybe 2 family members of Kiba's clan... and by "cover" I mean show their faces with their full grown dogs *once*. They covered Shikamaru's clan, the Nara clan, with Tsunade's talk about deer antlers that the Nara clan provides working very well in medicine, etc., and if I remember right (haven't double checked), in the last filler, Mizuki stole from a Nara clan research facility or something, I remember the mention of the Nara clan there.
The showed Shino's dad with sunglasses a while ago and having the same kinda clothing, so it didn't surprise me much. And my own speculation on the gourd is either important equipment or bugs living in there too, not sand like Gaara... that'd kinda be impossible to consider someone in Shino's clan similar to Gaara...

Tinks
Sat, 09-03-2005, 04:32 PM
Are they going to allow the show to get back on track to the manga, that is the question; the story is going to shit, I hate when they drag out crap in animated shows it kills them... fuckin Oro

DarthEnderX
Sun, 09-04-2005, 02:02 AM
And my own speculation on the gourd is either important equipment or bugs living in there too, not sand like Gaara

It's also not even a gourd to begin with. It's like a backpack sized canteen.

mage
Sun, 09-04-2005, 09:52 AM
Bah, he won't do any cool fox shit, not unless all the other gennin are KOed cause the show needs to keep it how none of the Gennin but Sasuke know Naruto's "deal".
I guess you forgot about the fight between Neji and Naruto where he displayed his power to the entire stadium.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 09-04-2005, 01:26 PM
He used his red chakra in that fight, but he didn't actually display any fox-like qualities. He didn't even grow fangs like he usually does.

XanBcoo
Sun, 09-04-2005, 03:36 PM
Now that I think about it, it's pretty odd that none of the other Genin really asked Naruto: "hey, so wtf is with that freaky red chakra???" after he won that fight...

DarthEnderX
Sun, 09-04-2005, 07:08 PM
Well, to be fair, everyone in town started being slaughtered right after that, so I guess they forgot.

XanBcoo
Sun, 09-04-2005, 07:28 PM
I doubt they would have forgotten something like that (I'm talking about the Genin, because all the adults already know that Naruto has Kyuubi inside him). - epsecially Neji!

Jadugar
Mon, 09-05-2005, 12:37 AM
Well, to be fair, everyone in town started being slaughtered right after that, so I guess they forgot.

Not even Sakura asked him about the red chakra.

smurfyy
Mon, 09-05-2005, 02:20 AM
lol..im still wondering about those projectiles she used to hit the bees.... i didnt know the byukugen users can do that?

BioAlien
Mon, 09-05-2005, 03:09 AM
she just controled her chakra to make the water spining, and then she just projected the water to the bee... its like when naruto was moving the water in the water ball, but she is better lol

Jadugar
Mon, 09-05-2005, 06:30 AM
I bet we will never see that move again once we are done with fillers.