PDA

View Full Version : Favourite druggy's Gundam

Deckz
Wed, 08-31-2005, 01:05 PM
Since there was a poll a while ago for fav extend, i wanna see which of their Gundams do u like the most...(doing this out of boredom)

do not pick the gundam which was piloted by your fav character out of the 6 (unless the gundam actually is your fav)...

My fav would simply be Forbidden because it's ability to deflect rays, and also he has a cool unique weapon...

EDIT: to make poll abit more interesting, which one do think would actually win if its a melee of the 6?, your fav gundam out of the 6 doesnt necessarily mean it would be the strongest one there (eg. fav gundam is Abyss cos it's effective underwater but think Chaos is strongest due to it's Dragoon)...so it's not the same question if some1 thinks that...
*Scene = Space*
*Not taking pilot abilities into account, assuming all pilots are of equal piloting skills*

Splash!
Wed, 08-31-2005, 01:49 PM
I would say calamity. Not because of armaments or anything, but i simply like the way it looks. It may not have looked that cool in the show cause the slashed out most of the detail from the gundam.

But looking at it in full detail, i have to say i really liked it.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a103/splash66/calamity.jpg

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Wed, 08-31-2005, 02:55 PM
i'll have to say the gaia gundam because of it's mobile armor and it's black and it kicks ass in the gsd game for gba

PSJ
Wed, 08-31-2005, 03:39 PM
Abyss gundam. The reason is simply, it is awesome and Auel pilots it.

Vince Flyte
Wed, 08-31-2005, 04:14 PM
Hard to pick I like Raider, Chaos, and Gaia.

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 08-31-2005, 05:33 PM
I pick Forbidden just cause it had a scythe. I don't think anybody really liked Raider.

Deckz
Wed, 08-31-2005, 06:15 PM
Added an extra Question in the poll to make it more interesting...

Phoenix20578
Wed, 08-31-2005, 06:39 PM
Gaia, because:
1. Sellar piolts it
2. The BaCUE design makes it kick ass.

DeathscytheVII
Wed, 08-31-2005, 06:45 PM
1st Q will have to be Abyss, it is just so awesome, especially with the deathscythe feel to it i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

2nd will be Gaia IMO, because Stellar is just the craziest of the crazy pilots. Besides, it killed heine! i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

Deckz
Wed, 08-31-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by: DeathscytheVII
1st Q will have to be Abyss, it is just so awesome, especially with the deathscythe feel to it

2nd will be Gaia IMO, because Stellar is just the craziest of the crazy pilots. Besides, it killed heine!
argh!!...dont mention it!!... >.<
lol

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 08-31-2005, 07:34 PM
No it will be Forbidden because he is a overall better pilot than any of the new Druggies and can reflect beam so Calamity is done. and raider just sucks.

Splash!
Wed, 08-31-2005, 07:45 PM
yeah definitely in terms of capabilites but not in terms of looks.

As for which one would win a melee it would definitely have to be gaia. Forbidden just got scythe. Calamity doesnt have anything, raider had that chain mace, chaos im not so sure but i dont think it had anything and abyss just had that trident type thing. Gaia on the other hand had a beam saber, a shield and those two blades on the side.

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 08-31-2005, 08:44 PM
Stellar still sucks as a pilot. Forbidden can reflect baems, has that scythe, and the strange bending beam. Forbidden was so hardcore that no one could take him down until Yzak stepped in.

Splash!
Wed, 08-31-2005, 09:04 PM
beams don't count if the battle is a melee type. Thats why i only mentioned forbidden's scythe.

aznimperialx
Wed, 08-31-2005, 09:11 PM
forbidden and gaia

masamuneehs
Wed, 08-31-2005, 09:17 PM
I picked the Forbidden because I too am a whore for the scythe, the Abyss is damn cool though, but I sort of thought its "Submarine mode" was whack...

In a free for all 6-way melee match? Hmm..

As much as I don't like her, I'd have to pick Stellar in Gaia for that. However, things would be vastly different depending where the battle was. Space would be impossible for Gaia, and watery areas would give Abyss a great advantage, just how mountains would assist Chaos and Raider.

But Stellar, like someone mentioned, as an insane bitch who turns into a ferocious animal in crazy combat, and her animal instincts would especially thrive in a 6-way free-for-all battle. If it were tournament style, I'd pick Auel and Abyss to come out on top, however.

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-31-2005, 09:24 PM
Forbidden in both.

1: It is the coolest, no question. Scythe!

2: It had great power and the ability to deflect beams and whatnot, it just seemed really hard to bring down. Yzak really had a nice plan in order to catch Shani offguard, it would have been close to impossible otherwise; I believe.

rengoku
Thu, 09-01-2005, 02:42 AM
lol i'd pick Abyss as my fav just cuz it looks bad ass but in an FFA match i'd have to say Forbidden for its Defensives =)

Aramis
Thu, 09-01-2005, 02:55 AM
Forbidden....Scythe and the bending beams were too cool. Definately my favourite.
Gaia is almost pure melee so I think it would win there..

Curium
Thu, 09-01-2005, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by: splash
beams don't count if the battle is a melee type. Thats why i only mentioned forbidden's scythe.

You are using the wrong definition of melee. I'm reasonably positive that Deckz meant a Battle Royal/Free For All, not close range combat.

My vote for both is the DESTROY!!! It was piloted by both Stellar and Sting, so it was piloted by 2 known Druggie pilots plus the others probably were too. I don't believe for a second that any of those pilots have the necessary skill to take out a Destroy.

Of course I'm assuming that Fukuda is not helping with plot points.......

LokeXero
Thu, 09-01-2005, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by: Curium

You are using the wrong definition of melee. I'm reasonably positive that Deckz meant a Battle Royal/Free For All, not close range combat.

My vote for both is the DESTROY!!! It was piloted by both Stellar and Sting, so it was piloted by 2 known Druggie pilots plus the others probably were too. I don't believe for a second that any of those pilots have the necessary skill to take out a Destroy.

I reckon Forbidden would beat Destroy 1v1 simply cause 95% of Destroys weapons involve beams...

Curium
Thu, 09-01-2005, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by: LokeXero

I reckon Forbidden would beat Destroy 1v1 simply cause 95% of Destroys weapons involve beams...

I'm reasonably sure the shield that Forbidden has can only protect the front. Just have the arms attack from different angles. Plus we have never seen how powerful a beam it can handle. It may not be able to handle the primary cannons on the backpack. But that is just speculation. Also the Destroy has the Beam shields so it can block all beam attacks as well. It is close range weapons it has trouble with. The only one Forbidden has is it's sythe. As cool as it may be, it won't work on PS or Trans-PS armored units.

LokeXero
Thu, 09-01-2005, 08:15 AM

I'm reasonably sure the shield that Forbidden has can only protect the front. Just have the arms attack from different angles. Plus we have never seen how powerful a beam it can handle. It may not be able to handle the primary cannons on the backpack. But that is just speculation. Also the Destroy has the Beam shields so it can block all beam attacks as well. It is close range weapons it has trouble with. The only one Forbidden has is it's sythe. As cool as it may be, it won't work on PS or Trans-PS armored units.

i'll concede the multi angle retort, But Forbidden handled a HiMat from Freedom and its scythe did go thru PS on Buster.

Rickbee
Thu, 09-01-2005, 09:40 AM
I am goingto vote for Raider the pilot was truely crazy but the suit still rocked.

t3hVeG
Thu, 09-01-2005, 10:02 AM
gah, hard decision, i like both Calamity and Abyss, i just can't choose between the two i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

heero
Thu, 09-01-2005, 12:50 PM
1. Gaia cause I like it's mobile Armor mode
2. Forbidden cause it's that damn good

PSJ
Thu, 09-01-2005, 02:41 PM
1. Abyss
2. Abyss

Well since Abyss rules it's the only right choice.

Deckz
Thu, 09-01-2005, 03:03 PM
to be honest, i was expecting Chaos to be doing well for the second Question, let alone not even getting one vote...

PSJ
Thu, 09-01-2005, 04:34 PM
Chaos sucks, there is nothing good about that piece of shit. I donät get why people like Gaia either, that is also a piece of shit.

Curium
Thu, 09-01-2005, 05:56 PM
i'll concede the multi angle retort, But Forbidden handled a HiMat from Freedom and its scythe did go thru PS on Buster.

So you think the Freedom's attack is as powerful as Destroy's main cannons then? As for cutting Buster, do you happen to have a screen shot? I don't have the second half of SEED available to watch right now.

Originally posted by: PSJ
Chaos sucks, there is nothing good about that piece of shit. I donät get why people like Gaia either, that is also a piece of shit.

Well Chaos is the only one with more close combat weapons than the rest. It has 2 normal Beam Sabers, plus it has four beam blades on it's legs. Of course that is assuming a better pilot is using it.

Splash!
Fri, 09-02-2005, 03:55 PM
i defintely have seen Shani charge at freedom and justice with his scythe. Therefore it must mean that it
is capable of cutting through PS armor or Shani must be one of the greatest blundering idiots ever.

@LokeXero: There is no scene whatsoever of Shani's scythe going through Dearka's PS armor

telemari
Fri, 09-02-2005, 04:40 PM
... no Destroy?

Chaos then.

Curium
Fri, 09-02-2005, 07:32 PM
Therefore it must mean that it is capably of cutting through PS armor or Shani must be one of the greatest blundering idiots ever.

I'll vote for the latter.

Deckz
Fri, 09-02-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by: telemari
... no Destroy?
i didnt include Destroy cos Stellar & Sting only piloted it for approx 1 episode compared to the Chaos & Gaia they piloted for the whole of the anime till about ep 30~

...also i know there are certain ppl out there who would jus pick Destroy without even much thinking.

Curium
Fri, 09-02-2005, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by: Deckz

Originally posted by: telemari
... no Destroy?
i didnt include Destroy cos Stellar & Sting only piloted it for approx 1 episode compared to the Chaos & Gaia they piloted for the whole of the anime till about ep 30~

...also i know there are certain ppl out there who would jus pick Destroy without even much thinking.

Not going to stop me, I'm still voting for Destroy on both. Despite what Fukuda's plot did to it, that thing was killer.

RedX1z
Tue, 09-06-2005, 09:57 AM
my vote goes to the forbidden(shani). it was a very cool gundam, scythe and beam deflectors, what more could you ask for? next choice would be abyss, because of the fact that it could be godly underwater. last, but not least, raider, just because the chain ball is able to take out something.

edit:and for the record, shani was cool, auel was too, and kuruto was a nutcase(in a cool way).

masamuneehs
Tue, 09-06-2005, 03:26 PM
But if the Destroy was included it would make this topic so boring!

kenren
Wed, 09-07-2005, 05:46 AM
1st= Chaos...i like the designs

2nd=Abyss...i dont know -_-